UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 07:33 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Cherrim *Grabs his heart shaped arrows* (Valentines 2008)

Arnpid is here to save the Dayyyyyy *Adjusts nappy and Wings*

Thats right boys and Girls, Arnpid the wonderous winged, love angel..thingy person, is here in the Land of Fizzy Bubbles, fireing my Arrows of Love at unsuspecting people and Pokemon, well not at them both becasue that would be disturbing and Wrong, but yo get the jist of what i'm saying right? GOOD, now sit down and listen to the words of looovvve

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air
Everywhere, I look around
Love....is in the AIR, every Sight and every souuunnnddd

Now, I hope you all understand, because they'll be a pop quiz at the end of this, but first, lets get down to business, shall we?

I know what your here for and I've got what you want, so I shall present to you this, yummy box of Fizzy chocolates
Now what do they do i hear you ask? Well if you feed them to one of your Pokemon they'll learn this wonderful new move:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
Producing a Chocoalte heart in front of them, the user procedes to throw the Heart at their opponent which on contact explodes donig Damage equal to Egg Bomb, when the heart shatters 3-5 little pieces of chocolate appear and can be eaten by anyone including the opponent, when eaten the chocolate heals a small amount of HP equal to what a Sitrus Berry would heal.
Contest Type:Cute
Contest Effect:If Last to appeal uses a Cute Move, this move gives them + 2 appeal points and you +3 Appeal Points (+ regular appeal points)
Appeal Points: <3 <3
Jam Points: -

Now isn't that grand? Now, pop quiz, what is the square root of LOOOVVVVVEEE?! *Flutters away*
Old 02-13-2008, 07:42 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Re: *Grabs his heart shaped arrows*

On this special day of love, here are some lovey dovey gifts for you.

x1 Valentine Candy - Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon (full BP's must be linked to when using this candy).
x1 Valentine Ball - This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #3
Wayne
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne
Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you have a great day and here are some gifts from me to you and your pogeys:
A Love Berry that increases your pokemons level by 2 and a lovely Heart Scale.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Old 02-13-2008, 09:03 PM   #4
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Everyone Loves Love.

Make love! Not War! What better way then with this- TM Captivate. Your opponent's Pokémon will be so awestruck, they'll lose their focus, lowering their special attack!

If that doesn't work... Just... beat'em up. And with this Super Pass, it'll be a lot easier to get strong enough to do just that!
Old 02-14-2008, 01:31 AM   #5
*DANI*
Boulder Badge

Re: Everyone Loves Love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
I know what your here for and I've got what you want, so I shall present to you this, yummy box of Fizzy chocolates
Now what do they do i hear you ask? Well if you feed them to one of your Pokemon they'll learn this wonderful new move:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
Producing a Chocoalte heart in front of them, the user procedes to throw the Heart at their opponent which on contact explodes donig Damage equal to Egg Bomb, when the heart shatters 3-5 little pieces of chocolate appear and can be eaten by anyone including the opponent, when eaten the chocolate heals a small amount of HP equal to what a Sitrus Berry would heal.
Contest Effect:If Last to appeal uses a Cute Move, this move gives them + 2 appeal points and you +3 Appeal Points (+ regular appeal points)
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress

x1 Valentine Candy - Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon (full BP's must be linked to when using this candy).
x1 Valentine Ball - This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Hope you have a great day and here are some gifts from me to you and your pogeys:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Make love! Not War! What better way then with this- TM Captivate. Your opponent's Pokémon will be so awestruck, they'll lose their focus, lowering their special attack!

If that doesn't work... Just... beat'em up. And with this Super Pass, it'll be a lot easier to get strong enough to do just that!
Picking up my Lovely presents.

1 Box of Chocolates
1 Valentine Candy
1 Valentine Ball
1 Red Valentine Coin Case with 1,000 coins
1 Love Berry
1 Heart Scale
1 TM Captivate
1 Super Pass

Thank you! Happy Valentines Day.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:55 AM   #6
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Now isn't that grand? Now, pop quiz, what is the square root of LOOOVVVVVEEE?! *Flutters away*
Quote:

And aRed Valentines coins case, containing 1,000 coins.
Quote:

Quote:

Picking up:
Box of Chocolates
Valentine Candy
Valentine Ball
Valentine Coin Case (red) containing 1,000 coins
Love Berry
Heart Scale
Captivate TM
and Super Pass. Thank you.

Using Valentine's Candy on my Larvitar with 10 BP to level her up to 59.

Using Love Berry on my Espeon to raise her level from 41 to 43.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:17 AM   #7
Aquatic Angel
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Picking up the Valentine gifts, thank you.

x1 Box of Chocolates
x1 Valentine Candy
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Red Valentine Coin Case with 1,000 coins
x1 Love Berry
x1 Heart Scale
x1 TM Captivate
x1 Super Pass

Happy Valentines Day, everyone.

Lanette's PC
Charizard Lv.75 Altaria Lv.49 Gabite Lv.25 Grovyle Lv.20 Turtwig Lv.8 Cyndaquil Lv.1 Sandy Lv.100
Shedinja Lv.100 Titan Lv.100 Dragonite Lv.100 Rex Lv.100 Flygon Lv.100 Absol Lv.100 Amphy Lv.100
Old 02-14-2008, 03:06 AM   #8
Inferno
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Picking up my presents.

x1 Box of Chocolates
x1 Valentine Candy
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Love Berry
x1 Heart Scale
x1 TM Captivate
x1 Super Pass

Thanks!

Active Team
♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.47 ♀ Lv.35 ♀ Lv.29 ♂ Lv.25 ♂ Lv.6

Lanette's PC
♀ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.25 ♀ Lv.25 ♂ Lv.23 ♀ Lv.22 ♂ Lv.20 ♂ Lv.15 ♀ Lv.15
♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♀ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100
Old 02-14-2008, 05:27 AM   #9
Jamil
Cascade Badge

Send a message via MSN to Jamil

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Taking up:
Box of Chocolates
Valentine Candy
Valentine Ball
Valentine Coin Case (red)
Love Berry
Heart Scale
Captivate TM
Super Pass

Immediately using Valentine Candy on my Magnemite to raise it by one level to Lv. 2
Immediately using Love Berry on my Magnemite to raise it by two level to Lv. 4

Thanks
Old 02-14-2008, 06:34 AM   #10
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

Thats right boys and Girls, Arnpid the wonderous winged, love angel..thingy person, is here in the Land of Fizzy Bubbles, fireing my Arrows of Love at unsuspecting people and Pokemon, well not at them both becasue that would be disturbing and Wrong, but yo get the jist of what i'm saying right? GOOD, now sit down and listen to the words of looovvve

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Now, I hope you all understand, because they'll be a pop quiz at the end of this, but first, lets get down to business, shall we?

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Collecting:
x1 box of Fizzy Chocolate which teaches one Pokémon the move Chocolate Bomb
x1 Valentine Candy
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Red Valentine's Coin Case
x1 Love Berry
x1 Heart Scale
x1 TM Captivate
x1 Super Pass
Old 02-14-2008, 07:19 AM   #11
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Happy Valentimes.

Retrieving...
x1 Box o' Chocolates teaching Chocolate Bomb
x1 Valentines Candy which grants 2 levels to Pokemon with 10 BP. (Using it on my Plusle with 10 BP to raise him from level 17 to level 19)
x1 Valentimes Ball
x1 Red Valentimes Coin Case w/ 1000 coins.
x1 Love Berry that increases level by 2
x1 Heart Scale
x1 TM Captivate
x1 Super Pass

Thnx ya'll.

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 02-14-2008, 07:31 AM   #12
Arnold
Just call me sir

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
Quote:

And a choice between either the Red Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
Quote:

Quote:

Arnie shall be picking up my awesome Valentines stuff =D

1 Box of Chocolates
1 Valentine Candy
1 Valentine Ball
1 Love Berry
1 Heart Scale
1 TM Captivate Which I shall be teaching to Emmy my Chikorita
1 Super Pass

Thanking you muchly
Old 02-14-2008, 08:39 AM   #13
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

*Grabs Microphone*

Love...is in the Air

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Collecting:
x1 Box of Fizzy Chocolate with Chocolate Bomb powuh
x1 Valentine Candy
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Pink Valentine's Coin Case with 1000 coins in
x1 Love Berry
x1 Heart Scale
x1 TM Captivate
x1 Super Pass

Feeding a Love Berry and Valentine Candy to Mango the Level 20 Female Quagsire, with her 10 BP's, raising her to Level 24.

Mango learned Amnesia! *dadadada da-da da-da-DAAAAAAAAAAA.*

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Old 02-14-2008, 08:41 AM   #14
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Picking up my pressies so I can go and get a-lovin'.

x1 Box of Chocolates
x1 Valentine Candy
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Pink Valentine Coin Case with 1,000 coins
x1 Love Berry
x1 Heart Scale
x1 TM Captivate
x1 Super Pass

Happy Valentines Day. Don't be too naughty ^-~
Old 02-14-2008, 04:37 PM   #15
RaichuRocks
My Thoughts Protect You

Quote:
Arnold wrote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
Quote:
enchantress wrote:

And a choice between either the Red Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
Quote:
Wayne wrote:

Quote:
Loki wrote:

Taking:
1 Box of Chocolates
1 Valentine Candy
1 Valentine Ball
1 Love Berry
1 Heart Scale
1 TM Captivate
1 Super Pass
Old 02-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #16
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Taking a box of Fizzy Chocolates, Valentine Candy, Valentine Ball, Pink Valentine's Coin Case, Love Berry, Heart Scale, TM Captivate and Super Pass, thanks.

Immediately feeding the Valentine Candy and the Love Berry to Rotom, raising it from Lv.37 to Lv.40.

Superior Christmas Banner is Superior.
Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:56 PM   #17
zami
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Picking up:
x1 Box of Chocolates
x1 Valentine Candy
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Red Valentine coins case (with 1000 coins)
x1 Love Berry
x1 Heart Scale
x1 TM Captivate
x1 Super Pass

Thank you.

PC
Ledy Lv 100 (M) Shimmer Lv 100 (F) Shine Lv 100 (M) Saphira Lv 35 (F)
Angel Lv 53 (F) Buneary Lv 1 (M) Lapras Lv 40 (F) Vasukia Lv 35 (F)
Athrun Lv 100 (M) Eevee Lv 1 (F) Nidorino Lv 34 (M)[/center:38imtg0o]
Old 02-14-2008, 07:11 PM   #18
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here to get:
-Box of Chocolates
-Valentine Candy
-Valentine Ball
-Valentine Coin Case (red) containing 1,000 coins
-Love Berry
-Heart Scale
-Captivate TM
-Super Pass
Old 02-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #19
Wayne
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Picking up:
1x Box of Fizzy Chocolates
1x Pink Valentine Coin Case
1x Valentine Candy
1x Valentine Ball
1x Love Berry
1x Heart Scale
1x Super Pass
1x TM Captivate

Thanks. ^^

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Old 02-15-2008, 05:02 AM   #20
Ytnim
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ytnim
Re: Everyone Loves Love.

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Picking up my presents (if not too late, only just got my internet back, long-ish story, but glad to be back on the net!)

Picking up:
Box of Chocolates
Valentine Candy
Valentine Ball
Valentine Coin Case (red) containing 1,000 coins
Love Berry
Heart Scale
Captivate TM
and Super Pass[/size]

Party:
Steel Core Egg | Lvl 55 Zephyr | Lvl 38 Bane
Lvl 27 Granite | Lvl 50 Tonic | Lvl 30 Blitz

PC:
Lvl 23 Core | Lvl 5 Cannon
Lvl 7 Ether | Lvl 55 Havok
Old 02-15-2008, 06:30 AM   #21
Xander
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Collecting this years Valentines Day presents, thank you.

x1 Box of Chocolates which I'll give to Kecleon, teaching him the move Chocolate Bomb.
x1 Valentine Candy which I'll use on Lv.8 Bulbasaur, raising her to Lv.10.
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Love Berry which I'll use on Lv.10 Bulbasaur, raising her to Lv.12.
x1 Heart Scale
x1 TM Captivate which I'll teach to Bulbasaur.
x1 Super Pass

Lanette's PC
Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100
Lv.100 Lv.25 Lv.17 Lv.6 Lv.5 Lv.5 Lv.5 Lv.2
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records