UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc

Old 03-25-2007, 10:03 PM   #1
Lone_Wolf
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Lone_Wolf Send a message via MSN to Lone_Wolf
A story for all to enjoy plz read!!!

I made this story and I thought I'd use ppl from here. I dont know many people and in the story I dont know many people they are just there and I talk to them and they know my name thats it. I only know a few ppl. Well its my first so enjoy!!
Ch.1
Since I was a kid I have heard about the Japanese legens of Lone_Wolf. The one about the God Lone_Wolf and how she protected the villages from a dark evil. Well a while later I learned about a couple little tweeks. One was that Lone_Wolf was part human and could transform into a beautiful young lady at will. The other was that she fell mdly in love with Dai_Maker, other wise known as Otsune Kurofuji. The legend of Otsune Kurofuji was revieled to me by a very special friend. He was a beautiful grey wolf who seperated himself from his pack to protect the villages from the same evil Lone_Wolf was. Turns out that he was part human as well. He could transform into a handsome young man when ever he wanted. When Lone_Wolf and Dai_Maker met they started to protect the villages together. They say that every generation one strong, courageous, and brave girl and boy will be chosen by the legend's spirits to have their blood in the girl and boy's body. I always thought it was stupid and never really believed it. I'd heard about it alot since this generation the wolve's spirits will choose someone in the US. I always thought I was an ordinary girl with the usual weird lifestyle and family. I was me and had been for 2 years now. No crushes or anything. That was until I met Atsuntane. we became VERY close over the past semester.I..I loved him..alot. He didn't know of course. He is the one who told me the legend of tsune Kurofuji, but then he left. I begged for him to stay,but he just made me pass out and left. No good bye or anything. Three monthes later he came back but he seemed very distant from me. He didn't act the same. "Eri get up NOW!" my mom yelled at me. "Dai....Maker..." I mumbled in my sleep. "What? You've been thinking about that stupid Dai_Maker legens aagain haven't you?!" "It's not stupid." I said rubbing my eyes. My mother rolled her eyed and walked out the door. After I got ready, I dashed out the door to my car ,and drove to school. The ride seemed alot longer than usual but it gave me a chance to thibk about the legends and Atsutane. Today was a little weirder than usual. I had these funny feelings inside. Like, I wanted to bark,growl, stuff like a...wolf? Besides that Atsutane told me to stay at home. He's been acting very protective of me. I guess he thinks something is going to happen to me!? What could possibly happen to me? "I told you to stay at home!" Atsutane growled at me under his breath angrily. "Oops..I forgot!" I said literally growling at him right back. "oh no...great.Just...no questions, come with me!" he said grabbing my hand. "HEY! Let me go!Where are you taking me!" I barked at him angrily. "I said no questions!" he said jerking me like a rag doll. He had changed alot in the past 3 monthes he's been gone. He even scares me sometimes...like now. We slipped into room 18 and went into the closet. Everything turned black, then purple and red spots apprared in places. "Stay here. If you move anymore you'll get hurt. This aura will hurtr someone with a very pure heart like yous and unlike mine because I urt someone dear to me when I could have prevented it." he mumbled. "No WAY! I;m not lettin you outa ma sight!" I snaped at him. He gave me an evil eye but I latched onto his hand tightly ready for anything. We started to walk but a pounding and jabbing feeling was all over my body while the life was being sucked out of me. "Eri!" Atsutane screamed. I got very dizzy and weak. I slowly let go of his hand and I started to fall?! With my last bit of life left I looked around. I was falling off a cliff and landing near a black waterfall and a shrine with black spirits floating around it. I rolled into the shrine and suddenly a purple wall appeared around me. The pain and life sucking feeling was gone from my body. A big green imp appeared and started to attack me. Luckily I knew how to fight, Atsutane taught me before he left and changed. The fight lasted a little while. The imp landed a few good blows but in the end I kicked its tail majorly. The wall dissappeared and the reappeared with another green imp!? Just as I was gettin ready to bally I went into flames!? Strange as it may seem...they didnt hurt either?! I shrank and grew white fur!? I had crimson markings on some places on my body. I looked like Lone_Wolf from the legend. On my back was the legendary weapon she used to protect herself and defeat the evil spirits called the Divine Revolver. I looked at myself in shock until the imp slamed down in frount of me.
That is the end of the 1st ch.I'l get more to you as soon as I can but I really hope you enjoyed this
plz tell me what you thought of it. It'll help with the future chapters.Heck you may even be in it later u never know!
(plz state your opinion)

Lone_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:06 AM   #2
SulcataIxlude
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to SulcataIxlude Send a message via MSN to SulcataIxlude Send a message via Yahoo to SulcataIxlude
Re: A story for all to enjoy plz read!!!

Just one thing Mr Wolf. If your going to make a story please use proper paragraphs and such. One huge wall of text doesn't do wonders for folk's eyes when they try to read your story. :P
SulcataIxlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 03:17 AM   #3
Lone_Wolf
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Lone_Wolf Send a message via MSN to Lone_Wolf
Re: A story for all to enjoy plz read!!!

I will I have done had that complaint sry thats just how I write all my stories but not everyone is like my friends

oh and btw its Ms. lol I'm an Female kk

Lone_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc