UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 05:23 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Drifloon Happy Fizzday!! (FB Birthday 2013)

its that time once again when the poke gods shine on down the land of fizzy bubbles and light up the world in sparkly goodness as we reach another year of Fizzdom, and to celebrate the great Drunken Pangoro God unleashes the dam of booze for us to party on down and he brings unto us :

Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

Followed by

A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Have a good time one and all
Old 10-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Happy Bubbly Birthday

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 11 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 1
1x Piece of Chocolate Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed
Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)
Berry Bag containing: (1x Aspear Berry, 1x Hondew Berry, 1 x Watmel Berry)

Birthday Box 2
1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal
Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's)
Berry Bag containing: (1x Oran Berry, 1x Babiri Berry, 1 x Petaya Berry)

Birthday Box 3
1x Piece of Carrot Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
1x Shiny Stone
1x Mystic Water
Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Clear Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's, 3x Royal Gummi's)
Berry Bag containing: (1x Shuca Berry, 1x Tamato Berry, 1 x Apicot Berry)

Have a great day x
Old 10-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #3
Stark
Rainbow Badge

On this wondrous of birthday's I would like you all to have the following...

The Super Pass entitles your Pokémon to:
- Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
- One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
- A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

-----

A choice of 1 Special Pokeball

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

-----

And finally this Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Old 10-21-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
its that time once again when the poke gods shine on down the land of fizzy bubbles and light up the world in sparkly goodness as we reach another year of Fizzdom, and to celebrate the great Drunken Pangoro God unleashes the dam of booze for us to party on down and he brings unto us :

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

Followed by

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 11 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 2
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal
Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's)

Have a great day x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post

- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
- One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
- A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

-----

Bug Ball

-----

Giving the Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to Falcyn, my Level One Male Poochyena, raising him to Level Four. Then feeding him the Red Velvet Cake, raising his Level to Seven.
He learns Howl.

My takehome:
Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
1 Dusk Stone
1 Charcoal
3 Mysterious Gummis
3 Gold Gummis
3 Orange Gummis
3 Black Gummis
1 Oran Berry
1 Babiri Berry
1 Petaya Berry
Super Pass
Bug Ball
Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Happy Birthday, Fizzby <3
Old 10-21-2013, 08:20 PM   #5
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed
Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)

Birthday Box 2
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
1x Shiny Stone
1x Mystic Water
Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Clear Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's, 3x Royal Gummi's)

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

-----

Picking up...

1 Bottle of Fizzy Bubbles
1 Carrot Cake Slice
1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
1 Shiny Stone
1 Mystic Water
Super Pass
Fighting Ball
Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card
Old 10-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
1x Shiny Stone
1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

-----

On the first day of Fizzmas my true love gave to me...

Oh, wait, you are telling me this ISN'T Christmas? Damn I've been gone a while huh? Anyways,

Picking up:
1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles, giving that to Surgei, my Yanmega, raising his level from 20 to 23.
1x Birthday Box 1 containing
1x Carrot Cake, given to Lemon Drop, my Lopunny, raising her level from 16 to 19.
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed
1x Gummi Sack containing:
3x Mysterious Gummis
3x Blue Gummis
3x Red Gummis
3x Grass Gummis
1x Berry Bag containing:
1x Aspear Berry
1x Hondew Berry
1x Watmel Berry
1x Super Pass
1x Ghost Ball
1x Pikachu TCG card

Thanks for all the prezzies!

Last edited by Emi; 10-21-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #7
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
1x Shiny Stone
1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

-----

Well there's a punk in the alley and he's looking for a fight
There's an Arab on the corner buying everything in sight
There's a mother in the ghetto with another mouth to feed
Seems that everywhere you look today there's misery and greed
I guess you know the Earth is gonna crash into the sun
But that's no reason why we shouldn't have a little fun
So if you think it's scary, if it's more than you can take
Just blow out the candles and have a piece of cake!

Feeding Doldrum the Drifloon the 1984 Fizzy Bubbles and a Piece of Red Velvet Cake, raising him from Lv.14 to Lv.20.

Picking up:
x1 Mug of Fizzybrew Beer
x1 Dusk Stone
x1 Charcoal
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Gold Gummis
x3 Orange Gummis
x3 Black Gummis
x1 Oran Berry
x1 Babiri Berry
x1 Petaya Berry
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ground Ball, and popping Lestrange the Sandile in it.
x1 Birthday Pikachu card
Old 10-21-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
1x Shiny Stone
1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

-----

Happy birthday FB!

Picking up the following:

x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles for my Croagunk to drink, raising her from Lv.14 to Lv.17.
x1 Piece of Red Velvet Cake for my Croagunk to nibble at, raising her from Lv.17 to Lv.20.
x1 Dusk Stone
x1 Charcoal
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Gold Gummis
x3 Orange Gummis
x3 Black Gummis
x1 Oran Berry
x1 Babiri Berry
x1 Petaya Berry
x1 Super Pass
x1 Fire Ball, which my Charmeleon can snuggle into.
x1 Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Thanks for all these goodies! May there be many more years to come.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:23 PM   #9
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

-----

Yay! Happy Birthday FB!

Picking up:
1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
1x A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
1x Birthday Box 1 containing:
  • 1x Piece of Chocolate Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
  • 1x Dawn Stone
  • 1x Miracle Seed
  • Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)
  • Berry Bag containing: (1x Aspear Berry, 1x Hondew Berry, 1 x Watmel Berry)
1x Super Pass
1x Dark Ball
1x Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Feeding:
1x A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to Galactus the Aron to raise him from level 3 to level 6.
1x Piece of Chocolate Cake to Guaca the Drilbur to raise him from level 12 to level 15.

Thank you very much for the presents and I hope everyone has a great Fizzy Bubbled day!
Old 10-22-2013, 06:35 AM   #10
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

Dive Ball

-----

Happy Birthday Fizzby!

Picking up:
1x Mug of Fizzybrew Beer
1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles, which I will give to Morpheus (Munna) bringing him from Level 1 to 3.
1x Piece of Chocolate Cake which I will give to Morpheus (Munna) raising him from Level 3 to 6.
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed
1x Super Pass
1x Dive Ball which will replace Neptune's (Wartortle) old Pokeball, which will be discarded.
1x Special Pikachu Birthday TCG Card

Thanks for this, mods!
Old 10-22-2013, 07:04 AM   #11
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

-----

Happy Birthday!

Using:
1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles and 1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake to raise my Lv. 1 Joltik to Lv. 7.

Picking up:
1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal
1x Gummi Sack containing:
3x Mysterious Gummi's
3x Gold Gummi's
3x Orange Gummi's
3x Black Gummi's
1x Berry Bag containing:
1x Oran Berry
1x Babiri Berry
1 x Petaya Berry
1x Super Pass
1x Dark Ball
1x Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Thanks!
Old 10-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #12
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

-----

Righteo.

So, Sundance is currently Level 12. Yes, that link goes where you think it does. We're going to insist he eats the cake. Then jump him with the Vintage Beer. It will be glorious. It will also send him up to Level 18, but that's less important.

I'll also be collecting:

1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal
1x Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's)
1x Berry Bag containing: (1x Oran Berry, 1x Babiri Berry, 1 x Petaya Berry)
1x Super Pass and
1x Psychic Ball
Old 10-22-2013, 08:03 AM   #13
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

Fire Ball

-----

Happy Fizzby Birthday!

Picking up some presents for my team:

- From Arnold
Picking up a Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer.
Picking up A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles.

- From Arc
Picking up Birthday Box #1 containing
1x piece of Chocolate Cake
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed
Gummi Sack containing:
3x Mysterious Gummis
3x Blue Gummis
3x Red Gummis
3x Grass Gummis
Berry Bag containing:
1x Aspear Berry
1x Hondew Berry
1x Watmel Berry

- From Stark
Picking up a Super Pass.
Picking up a Fire Ball.
Picking up a Birthday Pikachu TCG card.

Using the following:

Giving my Fire Ball to my Cyndaquil, replacing his original Poke Ball.
Allowing my Pinsir to drink the Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles. His level raises from 1 to 4. Pinsir learned Bind.
Feeding the Piece of Chocolate Cake to my Mienfoo. Her level raises from 3 to 6. Mienfoo learned Meditate.

Leaving with the rest. Thank you all for all of this!
Old 10-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #14
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

Rock Ball
-----

PIcking up the above goods, using the following:

Carrot cake and 1984 Vintage FB goes to my level 6 Duskull taking her to level 12.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:59 PM   #15
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

Leaf Ball

-----

Collecting:
x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
x1 Piece of Chocolate Cake
x1 Dawn Stone
x1 Miracle Seed
x1 Gummi Sack
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Blue Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x3 Grass Gummis
x1 Berry Bag
x1 Aspear Berry
x1 Hondew Berry
x1 Watmel Berry
x1 Super Pass
x1 Leaf Ball
x1 Special Birthday Pikachu TCG card

Feeding the piece of chocolate cake to this Level 3 Foongus I have in my care, raising her level to 6.

Giving the bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to this Level 3 Drifloon I have in my care, raising him to Level 6.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #16
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
1x Shiny Stone
1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

-----

Happy Fizzyday to one, and a Happy Fizzyday to all!

Picking up;
Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer to be put in my backpack
A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to be consumed by Omanyte to go from level 10 to level 13
Birthday Box two which includes;
1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake to be consumed by Doduo to go from level 5 to level 8
1x Dusk Stone to be put in my backpack
1x Charcoal to also be put away in the confines of my backpack
Gummi Sack containing 3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's to be put in my backpack
Berry Bag containing 1x Oran Berry, 1x Babiri Berry, 1 x Petaya Berry to be put in my backpack
A superpass to be used on Monday
A thunderball to be put away in my backpack
A Birthday Pikachu TCG Card to be carefully slotted into my collector's folder in a plastic cover
Thanks for the presents guys, and congratulations on the 11 successful years!

Last edited by Treepandaone; 10-22-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:54 PM   #17
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

Ghost Ball

-----

This is looking like quite the Fizztival~! Who better to celebrate a birthday than my balloon Pokemon, Drifloon? I will be using 1x Piece of Chocolate cake and the Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles on my Drifloon, Murmur, to raise him from Lv.9 to Lv.15.

CLAIMING:

-Bottle of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
-1x Dawn Stone
-1x Miracle Seed
-Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)
-Berry Bag containing: (1x Aspear Berry, 1x Hondew Berry, 1 x Watmel Berry)
-Super Pass
-Ghost Ball
-Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Thanks, and Happy Fizzday!!
Old 10-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #18
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

Hold Item

Followed by

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed

Birthday Box 2
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal

Birthday Box 3
1x Shiny Stone
1x Mystic Water

Have a great day x
Quote:

-----

-----

Happy Birthday Fizzby!

Picking up:
x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles - Raising my Absol from Lv.1 to Lv.4
x1 Piece of Red Velvet Cake - Raising my Absol from Lv.4 to Lv.7
x1 Dusk Stone
x1 Charcoal
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Gold Gummis
x3 Orange Gummis
x3 Black Gummis
x1 Oran Berry
x1 Babiri Berry
x1 Petaya Berry
x1 Super Pass
x1 Fire Ball (To be my Combusken's new home)
x1 Special Birthday Pikachu TCG card

Last edited by Charminions; 10-22-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records