Blaze (C) vs Myself (A)
3 on 3
Singles
Slappy
Equiall 2
96 HR DQ
Switch = KO
Quote:
Swirlix's Special Arena- This arena is inspired by Swirlix. The poekom start off on a platform in the shape of Swirlix that's large enough to hold two Wailord. This platform is easily breakable, and is suspended over a giant vat. The Vat is filled with sweet, sticky, viscous material that's hard to move around in. Each round the Pokemon are in the vat they'll sink a little bit, and when fully engulfed only have a few rounds to get out before taking light damage per turn until they get out. (All Water and Ground moves can be used in the liquid except Fissure)
Alright boys let's have a good match.

Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:30 PM   #2
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Oh hey, I still haven't put a squad up here have I? I was too busy gloating in the glory, or failure depending on how you look at it, of the Primal Origins cards. Now, lets get this squad started.

Remilia Scarlet: Level 2 Female Woobat
Signature Attack: Stored Power unleashed! Gungnir, Odin's Spear! (FGHT)
Remilia creates a black spear with silver trim out of Fighting energy, before firing the spear at an opponent. This spear moves very fast, so if Remilia has a good view of her opponent, this spear will nearly always hit. This spear is not a physical attack and is a construct of energy, meaning Light Screen will stop this attack. The accuracy of this attack is dependent on Remilia's vision, so if it is impaired in some way, it will be less likely to hit. This does considerable damage and costs a considerable amount of Fighting energy to use. Remilia has enough Fighting energy to use this attack twice.

Carmina: Level 2 Female Misdreavus
Sig Pending

Amazoness: Level 2 Female Dewott
Signature Attack: Amazoness Archers!(WATER)
Amazoness creates many arrows out of water energy, shooting them at the opponent. These arrows will strike the opponent, dealing moderate Water damage in total. When hit with these arrows, Pokemon will act like Taunt was just used, being only able to attack. This will only take effect the turn the opponent is hit by the arrows. After the arrows hit the opponent, they sink into the ground, and will rise up and strike the next Pokemon that comes up, similar to Stealth Rock. This attack costs significant energy to use.

Durundal: Level 2 Male Honedge
Signature Training: Dragon-killing Sword
All of Durundal’s attacks do an extra 20% damage to Dragon types but for an extra 20% energy, and will ignore any resistances that a Dragon might have. For example, if Durundal used Iron Head on a Kingdra, it will do neutral damage instead of resisted damage. But, in return, all of Durundal’s attacks will deal 20% less damage to Rock and Fairy types, and will not deal SE damage to them.

Trishula: Level 3 Male Zweilous(up-level)
Typechange: Dragon, Born of the Ice (ICE)
Trishula is now a Dragon/Ice type, with all the weaknesses (Dragon, Fighting, Steel, Rock) and resistances (Water, Grass, Electric) that the typing has. In addition to this, Trishula learns the moves Ice Beam and Blizzard, being one of ice and all. Trishula never learned the moves Superpower, Crunch, Draco Meteor, or Outrage, preferring its own Ice type moves to deal serious damage. As an Ice dragon, Trishula has no Fire energy what so ever.

Franceso: Level 2 Male Beautifly
Signature Training: Super Dancer
Francesco has honed his dancing skills so much, that his dances are almost harmonic with nature. When he does a Quiver Dance, he gets more Special Attack from it, equivalent to a Nasty Plot boost but with a drop in Special Defense, gaining no boost, and it will clear his mind ala Calm Mind.

Can you handle me swampy? CAN YOU HANDLE THE FUNK?

Fuck these crabs
Emi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:48 PM   #3
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
I can handle the funk. Can you handle the dandy?

Here's my squad, loud and clear!

Blue - Level 2 Male Panpour
Bio Pending...

Fukawa - Level 2 Female Spritzee
Bio Pending...

Bella - Level 2 Female Gothorita
Bio & Sig:
Spoiler: show
Bella, as you may know, is the youngest member of my squad. Sadly, she is also the most burdened. You see, members of the Gothita line are able to predict the future, an innate ability that usually grows stronger as they grow up. However, Bella's ability is as honed as an adult Gothitelle. Good, right? Except that she can now see peoples lifespans. She is but a young child, cursed with knowledge that would drive a fully grown adult insane. It almost did break her; she saw when her parents were about to die, but she could do nothing about it because she was too young and too weak. Her mother was a close friend of mine so I offered to adopt the poor orphaned Gothita, something else she apparently predicted considering she showed up at my door once I'd thought the idea up. However, her elation of living with me turned to horror as her precognitive abilities showed her my own lifespan. Apparently the mere act of Bella becoming my Pokemon had changed my future for the worse. I was going to die the next day. Not that I was aware of this. All I knew was that the next day I was planning to sign up for this very battling league. She tried to stop me, of course, but I just treated her begging and pleading as mere childish tantrums. I know, I'm not the most savvy person. A precog was warning me not to do something and I was going right on ahead and doing it. I'd survive for only 5 minutes in a film. But I digress.
That fateful day, I'd left Bella at home because I still thought she was 'acting up'. She wasn't doing anything I told her, instead opting to sit on my Front room floor and start chanting. As she wasn't officially my Pokemon yet I couldn't merely recall the girl to her Pokeball, as she didn't have one. So I just left her there to chant - the act that saved my life. On the way to the leagues official sign-up building, I met a friend of mine, and got so distracted talking to him that I hadn't noticed I had walked ahead of him, onto the road. It all happened so fast after that - I turned around to run back to the pavement, noticed the car coming right at me and tripped over in my haste. Then, a miracle happened. Out of nowhere, a great black wall emerged between me and the car. The driver of the car slammed on the brakes to avoid hitting the wall, and stopped just short of it, and in turn, me. As the driver got out to check if I was alright, I was looking at the wall. It was weird, you see. Within the energy, I could almost make out a shape that looked exactly like Bella...
Special Attack: Premonition (Psychic)
Using double the energy of Future Sight, Bella sends a wall of energy into the future. If within the next 2 rounds Bella or the currently active pokemon would take Major Damage or more from an attack, the wall returns and takes the attack, absorbing all of the damage, at which point it breaks. This attack can only be used once a match, and cannot be used as part of a two or three mover. This attack exhasts Bella the same way charging up a FCHB would and Bella also loses access to Future Sight.

Azair - Level 2 Male Hoothoot
Bio & Sig:
The owl. It is a noble species, demanding respect with an unspoken air of authority. No wonder then, why the lawmages of New Prahv trained them as familiars, ready to bring justice to all whether they wanted it or not. Each owl familiar is trained from birth in the art of control, to prevent a crime that wasn't even thought up yet is to keep order. Once fully trained, each owl is given to a rookie lawmage to support their patrols. After undergoing a months worth of paperwork and endless meetings about meetings, I was allowed to bring in my own owl to be trained; Azair, my Hoothoot. It took some time, but after several more months Azair was able to use one of the best control spells in the precinct.

Special Attack: Render Silent (Psychic)
Azair stares at the opponent for 4 seconds, unblinking, giving off waves of psychic energy from his eyes. While Azair maintains direct eye contact with his opponent during this time, the opposing pokemon is unable to use attacks that require use of their mouth (even if they are already midway through said attack). Due to even more rules given by the Senate, Azair may only use Render Silent once a match, and must spend psychic energy equal to that of 2 Hypnosis' to perform the attack.

King Bébébé - Level 2 Male Floette (Blue Flower)
Bio Pending...

Souda - Level 2 Male Bunnelby
Bio Pending...

Shall we get going then? Azair, I cast you into the air!

Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Last edited by Whimsy; 02-15-2014 at 07:58 PM. Reason: EQUIALL 2
Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:10 PM   #4
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

>worries about his Hoothoot sig
>realizes Zweilous is blind

Hey! Trishula, cull the masses!

Start off by releasing a might Roar into the arena, then follow up with an Ice Beam while its scared shitless.

Fuck these crabs
Old 02-15-2014, 08:19 PM   #5
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Oh good, if people are actually worried about my sigs it means I'm doing some
Well there's only one thing that I can do here.
Well there are many ways but still!

Let loose your loudest Hyper Voice to drown out Roar! If you could, set up a Light Screen! If not, well... Work yourself Up I guess?

Quote:
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 02-17-2014, 02:08 PM   #6
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Round 1: Another sticky mess (A.k.a the RNG hates Whimsy)

Two Pokemon make center stage in a special arena. Dedicated to Swirlix, the arena was made to show the Pokemon wasn't complete trash. Using some fairy magic, a floating glass platform was made so battlers can fight on Swirlix. However, due to it's nature, the platform can easily be broken. And what's under this platform can lead to a grim fate.

On the right side is an icy dragon. She has discarded her side for the ice, something most dragons would despise. The Zweilous lets out a bark, signalling that she's ready for the battle. On the other side is a small Owl. While she has the size disadvantage, she has the edge of flight. Even if she's weak to the icy dragon, she still has some advantages that could tip the scale in her favor.

The battle starts out with Trishula, the Zweilous, letting out a loud roar. The frozen dragon has a nice boost to the attack, and can easily leave her foe scared if it hits. Trying to prevent fear, Azair, the Hoothoot, lets out a Hyper Voice. The scream heads towards her foe, and crosses paths with the roar. Both attacks diminish each other's effects, but both hit their mark. Azair is left quivering and a little bit of afraid of Trishula, and Trishula took a reduced hit.

Taking advantage of her scared foe, Trishula sends out an ice beam. Too scared to use her orders, Azair simple tries to jump out of the way. However, her sluggish response causes the jagged beam to come into direct contact with her feet. Instead of freezing just her feet, by some stroke of cruel luck Azair is frozen completely solid.

Trishula took a decent hit and used a decent amount of energy. Is overall fine. Azair took a heavy hit this round and is already close to the end of her first third. She did have a technical one mover, so at least she has that going for her.

Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:16 PM   #7
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

*Starts Chucking Money at Trishula*
WHY CAN'T I BUY YOU OFF?

lol I dunno Heat Wave I guess then Hyper Voice

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 02-17-2014, 02:21 PM   #8
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OriCa-Trishu...-/320728026223

Work Up. Head Smash.

Love you swampy.

Fuck these crabs
Old 02-21-2014, 05:35 PM   #9
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Send a message via Skype™ to Apollo77
Round 2: Shattered

Azair sure didn't like that Ice Beam last round. Oh, how he'd LOVE to do something about that right now. His burning, seething anger practically melts the ice. Except, y'know, not really. So Azair remains a frozen birdsicle until further notice. Trishula, being an ice type, is cold enough to let him stay that way a little while longer. Instead, he uses the opportunity to Work himself Up, boosting his offensive power. And then, Azair can only gape in frozen horror as he watches what happens next. Trishula lowers head and prepares for impact, then runs like a crazed bull straight for Azair, Smashing his Head right into the ice sculpture of a Pokemon. The ice shatters, and I mean absolutely SHATTERS. Like, dropping a glass bottle off of the Grand Canyon shattered. This impact to his head hurts Trishula a bit too, but it's nowhere near the amount of pain Azair just felt. But hey, at least Azair can actually move now. And boy, is he pissed! He lets out a Heat Wave, showing just what he thinks of all this frigidity. The superheated air scorches Trishula, and Azair quickly follows that up with a Hyper Voice, which this time, with no Roar to damper it, assails Trishula's eardrums. The round ends promptly afterwards, and Azair is lucky to have gotten both attacks off in time. But not really lucky, because, y'know, she got hit by a truck.

Azair was struck by an aforementioned truck, and is now well into her second third of health. As for energy, she used a somewhat large amount, but is still fine for two next round. Fire is 2/3 gone.

Trishula took two solid hits, knocking him into his second third, but a good deal ahead of Azair. He used a pretty good amount of energy as well, but is still okay for two next round. Rock is pretty much shot.

Blaze to order.
Apollo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:02 PM   #10
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

By my calcs he should be about his final third...but that's compounding the three different boosts (level-up/evo, Work Up, SC boost) as additive and I don't know Lost's notes.

Right Trishula, continue your reign of terror with another Ice Beam.

Fuck these crabs
Old 02-21-2014, 10:12 PM   #11
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Reflect.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 02-21-2014, 10:45 PM   #12
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Round 3: Reflections are Protection

Trishula is cold, very cold. Cold enough to fire off another Ice Beam despite the fact that Azair was literally just frozen to death. From a mon who used to be a Dark type, this isn't exactly surprising. Normally Azair would be cowering in fear of such an icy cold onslaught. But, wait, Azair seems far too calm for this situation. He must have something up his sleeve. As the bolt of freezing coldness races towards him, Azair puts up a Reflective barrier. The Ice Beam hits the barrier, and BBBBOOOIIINNNNGGGGGGG it bounces right back to Trishula!

Trishula gets hit with the remaining ice energy. Serves you right for being so cold.

Trishula took a bit of damage there, but is still a good deal ahead of Azair in health. He used a bit of energy, and is refreshed after the one-mover.

Azair took no damage, closing the health gap slightly. He used a bit of energy as well, and is also thankful for the one-mover. Psychic is about 1/3 gone.

Swampy to order.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:01 AM   #13
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Hyper Voice x2 lol creativity what's that

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 02-22-2014, 01:05 AM   #14
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Ice Beam x 2, alternate between his attacks. lol creativity what's that.

Fuck these crabs
Old 02-22-2014, 11:09 AM   #15
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Round 4: lol creativity what's that

Oh wonderful, we've got some exceptionally creative orders here from both trainers. Such wondrous creativity must be matched with an equally creative reffing.

AHHHHH HOOTHOOT USED HYPER VOICE AHHHH IT HITS
AHHH ZWEILOUS USED ICE BEAM AHHHH IT HITS
AHHH THE EXACT SAME THINGS HAPPEN AGAIN AHHHHHH

Oh, how I'd love to leave it at that. On a more serious note, Azair begins the round with a Hyper Voice, yelling (or is it chirping?) out as loud as he can. The sound pierces Trishula's ears for a nice hit. Then, Trishula replies by sending out an Ice Beam of freezing freeeziness at Azair, who this time, has no Reflect to counter it. Azair gets hit with the freezing freeziness and gets some partial freezing around his midsection. This does not deter him from letting out another Hyper Chirp Voice, once again smashing the already smashed eardrums of Trishula. He will most likely be deaf by the time this battle ends. But then Trishula fires off another Freezer Ice Beam, thoroughly chilling Azair once again and refreezing the midsection. Except this time, he doesn't get back up.

Azair is unable to battle! Swampy, please send out your next Pokemon and orders.

Trishula took two hits and is now well into his second third. He used a good amount of energy but is still fine for two next round.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:29 PM   #16
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Souda! Bulldoze! Nature Power!

lol how do i order at 4:30am can't think doi

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 02-22-2014, 11:30 PM   #17
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Ha.

Charge at Souda while giving out a massive Roar, that should put him out of that Bulldoze. Then, pin him down with a Body Slam.

Fuck these crabs
Old 02-23-2014, 12:03 PM   #18
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Round 5: A Sticky Situation

Swampy recalls his fallen Hoothoot, and ponders his decision for his next Pokemon to send out. Or does he? It's 4:30 in the morning apparently, so this may not be so much pondering but rather some sort of random outburst. Whatever works. Anyway, it's his Bunnelby, Souda, who takes the stage next. Its nose twitches a bit as it emerges from his Poke Ball. Let's see what's special about this not-so-normal Normal type with its Species Characteristic.

Quote:
Bunnelby (Normal): Despite being a Normal type, Bunnelby is an extremely adept digger, able to form stable tunnels and stay underground for extended periods of time. It has a significantly larger Ground type energy pool than the average Normal.
I don't think Souda will want to be digging here though, unless he wants to fall face first into a pit full of Swirlix-goop. Mmmm... Swirlix-goop. Yet, for some reason, Souda begins this round trying to accomplish just that. He begins to Bulldoze the arena, but Trishula, being rational here and not wanting the floor to drop beneath him, charges toward Souda, Roaring ferociously. The much smaller Bunnelby is frightened by the bigger scary dragon and completely stops arena rampaging, however, there's a rather large hole right smack in the middle of the arena where one could easily drop down into the stickiness below. Trishula takes advantage of his opponent's fear and continues attacking with a Body Slam. Already charging towards Souda, he leaps into the air and slams down on top of the poor bunny-- as well as crashing right through the already-shaken-a-bit glass, plunging both Pokemon to a sticky sweet fate. Souda is stuck between lots of Swirlix goop and Trishula, but that doesn't mean he can't attack. He uses Nature Power to draw the arena into his attack, and with his current surroundings, it ends up becoming a Dazzling Gleam. The brilliant beam of light blasts Trishula for a big hit, and knocks him off of Souda into the pool of sticky sweetness. Well this should be fun to get out of.

Souda took a bit of damage from Body Slam, but nothing major. He used some decent energy, but is fine for two next round. Ground is... well there's a lot left there. Nature Power probably won't work again.

Trishula took a big hit from Dazzling Gleam, and is now into his final third of health. He used little energy and is fine for two next round. Work Up is starting to fade.

Blaze to order.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:18 PM   #19
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Hi!

For one, I don't see how a very partial Bulldoze would do that much damage to the arena. Secondly, while Zweilous weighs over 100 pounds, I doubt with its stature it would be jumping very high and wouldn't cause a hole on its own, especially since the arena specifically states it can hold two Wailord. And along with that, you state that the whole is in the center of the arena, which isn't where Souda should be in the first place.

That's my two cents on it. If you can justify it, I'll take it but at the moment I don't see why the arena broke.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:50 PM   #20
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Consulted with Lit on this just to make sure, but the thing is while the arena is big enough to hold two Wailord spacewise, that doesn't mean it can hold their weight. The arena description says it's easily broken. The Bulldoze only made its hole in close proximity to Souda (if that's not the center of the arena I apologize, there was no specific location so I assumed the center would suffice), because that's where the energy could travel most before Roar stopped the attack, but a little bit kinda weakened the glass all over. Now think about the Body Slam. Zweilous is 110 pounds, which is comparable to a human's weight. A human can feasibly jump out of a glass window after a running start. Lol Action Movies But in all seriousness, it happens. (Look up the Triangle Fire, women had to jump out windows to escape the fire because their factory bosses had the doors locked) Now I know Zweilous weighs less than the average human, but he's got momentum, he's jumping (not high, but he still has to in order to be on top of Souda) so gravity adds to it, and the weight of Souda also contributes to the force exhibited on the glass. I think that's enough to break the glass here, and I hope that explains it well enough for you.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:55 PM   #21
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Alright, I'll take that. I still think that arenas shouldn't be that breakable(and that the comparison in the description is somewhat misleading.)

He should be pinned between you and the muck, so let's try to keep him in there, shall we? A couple of Ice beams should keep him in there.

Fuck these crabs
Old 02-25-2014, 09:46 AM   #22
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Torment. If you can reach him, Brick Break - using your ears if necessary. If you can't, Smack Down.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 02-26-2014, 06:29 PM   #23
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Round 6: Ears Full of Goop

With both Pokemon pretty stuck in the stickiness, it seems like a better option to attack from afar. So that's just what Trishula does when he fires off an Ice Beam at Souda. Souda knows there's absolutely nothing he can do to avoid this in his current situation, so he just takes the freezy beam right to the stomach, causing a bit of partial freezing there. Trishula's been using Ice Beam an awful lot lately, and quite frankly, Souda is getting tired of it. He decides to do something about it by Tormenting Trishula into not using the same move more than once in a row. Trishula attempts to Ice Beam spam again, but it simply can't happen. Struggling to do so, he eventually just gives up and braces himself for what's coming next. Souda would like to get closer to Trishula to land an attack, but realizes that in order to do so, he'll have to dig through the stickiness. He dives in, using his ears to power through the goop, but the thickness of it all makes it tiring. Finally, he reaches Trishula and delivers a Brick Break, dealing some nice damage, but Trishula is still hanging on.

Trishula has dropped rather close to critical health after that last hit. However, the forced one-mover refreshed him, and he used little energy. Tormented.

Souda took a hit and moved further along his first third. He used a lot of energy, especially from digging, but he's still okay for two. Fighting is about 1/2 gone.

Whimsy to order.

Last edited by Apollo77; 03-01-2014 at 08:45 PM. Reason: corrected Souda's type energy pool
Old 02-28-2014, 07:21 PM   #24
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Smack Down. Earthquake.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 02-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #25
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Screech him out of the Smack Down, then Dragon Rush.

Fuck these crabs

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL