UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 03-05-2020, 08:08 PM   #26
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

It had started out as a fairly ordinary, peaceful day. A perfect morning to go out for a nice walk, and that's just what Keith Masters had planned on doing. He'd have done so with his girlfriend, but this early in the morning, Willa was more likely to want to sleep in. So Keith headed out for a walk himself, delegating to Meowth the task of filling Willa in should she wake up before Keith returned.

However, Keith didn't even get to leave Sludge Wave Coast before his PokéGear gave the blaring alarm that could only mean one thing- a Gym Leader was requesting help. He checked his messages, and sure enough, it was an alert from the Gym at Typhon's Depths. "Oh, man, a Sharpedo," Keith murmured. "Yeah, that's gotta get dealt with, and fast. Lemme see... Gah, I don't think Fred's got it in him to tackle something like that, not with just Peck and Thunder Shock to work with..."

"Venomoth, Venomoth."

Keith turned at this to see a pale purple insect winging her way towards him, and he couldn't help but grin. "Heh. Lily, you up for this?" he asked.

"Moth, moth, Venomoth," nodded Lily in response.

Keith's grin widened. "Then let's kick some nonexistent tail fin," he declared.

~~~~~

It wasn't much longer before the Banette's Revenge arrived at the Gym. Navigation wasn't too difficult- it was mostly a matter of going towards the humongous Sharpedo in the distance. A daunting sight for any sailor, but Keith was undeterred. He stepped ashore, his Venomoth fluttering by his side, the duo ready to go.

Keith Golbatson Masters will be entering this raid with Lily the Venomoth, whose stats are below;

Quote:
Lily
Species: Venomoth ()
Level: 100
Type: Bug/Poison
Attacks; Tackle, Disable, Foresight, Icy Wind, Signal Beam, Supersonic, Baton Pass, Harden, Confusion, Poison Powder, Leech Life, Stun Spore , Silver Wind, Gust, Captivate, Giga Drain, Sludge Wave, Sleep Powder, Sweet Scent, Teleport, Zen Headbutt, Venoshock, Ominous Wind, Defog, Poison Fang, Razor Wind, Air Cutter, Psychic, Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Flash, Hidden Power (Fire), Twister, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Toxic, Reflect, Skill Swap, Bide, Struggle Bug, Morning Sun, String Shot, Secret Power, Fly, Agility, Screech.
Usable Z-Moves: Z-Poison Powder, Acid Downpour, Z-Toxic.
Evolution; >lv. 31>
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Tinted Lens
Bond: 38
Cute stat: 65
Beauty stat: 50
Tough stat: 50
Smart stat: 50
Cool stat: 50
Obtained: Adoption Center
Bio:
Lily came to Keith from the Adoption Center, though unlike some of her other teammates, was not negatively impacted by her time there. She is a sweet and loving Venomoth, albeit prone to being somewhat hyperactive. Not as bad as when she was a Venonat, but she still has her moments, especially when she eats anything with sugar in it. She is in love with James, despite him being a Vileplume, and to make up for their inability to have children, they adopted Six, Keith's Amoonguss, as their son. In the past, she has had to repeatedly reject Severus's advances, but once he toned it down, they came to be friends.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 09:10 PM   #27
Sneaze
Mrow?

Let's throw our hat into this ring again, I suppose. Will be joining with Ephraim the Kingdra.

Spoiler: show
Ephraim: male Kingdra (lvl 61) @ Pokeball
Ability: Sniper
Nature: Gentle
BP: 10 (lol)
IQ: 3
+ Bubble
+ Smokescreen
+ Leer
+ Water Gun
+ Focus Energy
+ Bubblebeam
+ Agility
+ Twister
+ Brine
+ Hydro Pump
+ Dragon Dance
+ Dragon Pulse
+ EM Aurora Beam
+ EM Disable
+ EM Dragonbreath
+ EM Icy Wind
+ EM Signal Beam
+ MT Bounce
+ MT Draco Meteor
+ MT Heart Swap
+ MT Ice Beam
+ MT Octazooka
+ MT Razor Wind
+ MT Swift
+ HM Dive
+ HM Surf
+ HM Waterfall
+ HM Whirlpool
+ CM Firestream

Apologies once again for the lack of good formatting.
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:18 PM   #28
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon

Species: Eevee
Calendar Date: April 17th
Name: Naula
Type: Normal
Level: 5
Ability: Anticipation
Nature: Gentle

Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Held Item: None
Moves:
Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack
Egg Move: Wish

I am here

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:24 PM   #29
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dark clouds rumbled overhead while choppy waves crashed across the atoll. While he enjoyed being stationed in paradise, Gary knew that not every day was going to be tropical. However, as he peered out the window of his floating cabin, he realized that today was a bit different than the others. There was a dark crimson tint to the sky and Gary jumped as three simultaneous flashes of red lightning struck Typhon’s Gaze dead in the eye without warning followed by an earth-shattering clap of thunder.

After shouting a few expletives in both shock and amazement, Gary checked to make sure his PC was still functioning, to which thankfully it was. He was already typing up a subject header as Gary spotted a hooded draconic head rising out of the water. [RAID BOSS IMMINENT], he typed while witnessing another identical head rise out from the depths and join its partner. [Species identified as a Hydreigon, Category 4. Requesting a team of 8 trainers for subjugation.] He quickly pressed send and hurried outside as he waited for help to arrive. A third head, slightly larger than the other two, rose out of the water, emitting a low hissing sound. All three heads gazed up into the heavens and produced a menacing roar in unison.

Please sign up below with your Pokemon's statistical information. Please include species, level, and moveset. Sign-ups will remain open until April 8th or when all slots are filled, when the raid battle will begin.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:48 PM   #30
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Species: Cutiefly
Calendar Date: February 24th
Name: Honey
Type: Bug/Fairy
Level: 18
Ability: Honey Gather
Nature: Hasty

Pokeball: Regular
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Absorb, Fairy Wind, Stun Spore, Struggle Bug, Silver Wind, Draining Kiss
Egg Move: Moonblast
TM/HM: Bug Buzz
Move Tutor: Signal Beam
Other:

Bond: 0

In

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 04-07-2020 at 10:19 AM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:56 PM   #31
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Hey, it's allowed! Entering Lucario in this raid.

Lucario

Type: Fighting/Steel
Level: 13
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Justified (HA)
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Detect, Laser Focus, Metal Claw, Mind Reader, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise, Meteor Mash, Blaze Kick, Psychic, Feint, Life Dew, Nasty Plot, Work Up, Rock Smash, Force Palm, Copycat, Final Gambit, Reversal, Counter, Flash Cannon
Evolution: >30 Bond>
Contest Stats: None yet!
Birthday: July 30
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio: Like Buizel, Lucario is a caring and supportive Pokémon. He can utilize aura, but he and Jake are still learning the art. Lucario is a versatile, speedy mixed attacker that can battle from a distance just as well as close-range. Lucario is Jake's right-hand Pokémon aside from Buizel, and the two have perfect synergy with each other, as their auras are remarkably similar. All Lucario needs is a Lucarionite to show his true power.

Last edited by Zorchic; 04-01-2020 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Fixing a link
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:41 PM   #32
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

After some deliberation, time to bust out the big guns!

Greninja
Level: 100
Item: Expert Belt
Bond: 50
Personality: Vigilant, Resourceful, Confident
Ability: Protean
Moves: Growl, Pound, Bubble, Water Sport, Cut, Power-Up Punch, Grass Knot, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Ice Beam, Lick, Dual Chop, Rock Tomb, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Dazzling Gleam, Snarl, Water Pulse, Smokescreen, Dig, Round, Camouflage, Water Pledge, Guardian Terrain, Fling, Smack Down, Substitute, Bounce, Double Team, Hydro Pump, Leaf Blade, Gunk Shot, Phantom Force, Psycho Cut, Drain Punch, Liquidation, Stone Edge, Smart Strike, Mud Shot, X-Scissor, Mystical Fire, Night Slash, Mat Block, Extrasensory, Role Play, Water Shuriken, Haze, Hydro Cannon, Steel Beam, Dynamic Punch

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 04-06-2020 at 06:19 PM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:28 AM   #33
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Patience was a virtue, many would say.

Others would also say that revenge was a dish best served cold.

He had been a bit busy with sorting out the abandoned settlement at Loch Bygone when the alert went off, requesting aid to battle another raid pokemon, and on realising what said pokemon was, he frowned deeply. No, it wouldn't be the same one, but he definitely had the urge for some payback, and with all said and done Alex was looking forward to another raid. Oddly, he found them rather therapeutic, moreso when the guy he was interested in suddenly up and vanished following the collapse of their gym. Why was it always the cute ones?

The question though, was of whom to bring to the battle. In the end, he had decided against bringing Bel: while the Mawile would certainly do well to withstand the assaults of the pokemon in question, there was one other who would do much better in the situation, both for offence and support. It was an unorthodox pick, but as he entered the building they used for general recreation, he saw the glimmer in his eyes, and given what the pokemon were known for, it was only evident that they were keen to overcome their timidity. Besides, he had the tools to deal with this menace.

---

Alex will be entering with Ascelpius the Ralts, and I'll take the moment to use my Dazzling Gleam TR from the last raid on him. His stats are below.

Species: Ralts.
Level: 25.
Obtained: Le Marecage Noir.
Pokeball: Psychic Ball.
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Telepathy
Nature: Timid
Contest Stats: 0 all
Hold Item: Northern Star Bangle (+10% healing)
Bond: 3.
Evolutionary Track: Ralts > Kirlia (level 20) > Gardevoir (level 30) <> Mega Gardevoir (@Gardevoirite)

Bio: Asclepius is a scarred pokemon in need of emotional healing, which fits the name Alex gave him as a great priest's holy staff. Snatched up from the streets of a dark and dingy city, he was tortured with dozens of others by a cruel scientist for the sake of profit, intoxicated by a brutish Arbok and forced to shed his innermost tears which were used in illicit moonshine. At least, until a certain woman busted into the operation and smashed everything up, leading to the villain's arrest. Following her, he found himself among the company of Alex. A natural empath, Asclepius isn't much of a talker, having been shaken by the traumatic incident and what the Ralts has seen and heard, but is instead extremely skilled at telepathic communication, far more than any other Ralts would be. Slowly under the care of people who aren't as abusive, even the likes of Totsuka know to be more compassionate regarding the fragile pokemon, and through this past the psychic type has some exceptional hidden talents for poisonous strategy.

Moveset:
Level: Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Teleport, Lucky Chant, Disarming Voice, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse, Hypnosis, Draining Kiss, Psybeam, Life Dew, Charm.
Egg: Snatch.
Machine: Toxic, Venoshock, Safeguard.
Tutor: None.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 07:20 PM   #34
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, goodness," murmured Eddie Starmie. The aspiring cryptopokologist was reading an email on a computer in his laboratory. "A Hydreigon? Those are supposed to be violent and destructive, and that's when they're normal-sized. I'm not sure even Hermione would be ideal for this... I mean, I'd like to help, but I don't know what I..." He trailed off there and turned away from his computer, only to see a red and white sphere rolling towards him. "Gigawatt?" he murmured.

"VOLTORB, VOLTORB," droned Gigawatt. As it stopped rolling, it looked up at its Trainer. A fierce, determined look in its eyes as it looked up at Eddie. "VOLTORB! VOLTORB!"

"...do you mean you wish to fight?" Eddie murmured. "I... I'm not sure, Gigawatt..."

"TORB! VOLTORB!" Gigawatt insisted.

"Gigawatt, you- you're at a type disadvantage, though," protested Eddie. "Electric moves aren't very effective against-"

"VOOOOOLTOOOOORB!" interrupted Gigawatt, firing a Beam of multicolored light into the air that Eddie took as a Signal that he had forgotten one key detail.

"...Signal Beam, of course," Eddie nodded. "I apologize, Gigawatt, I forgot I had taught you that... Well... if you're certain, then I think we can give it a try," he decided. "Just... Gigawatt... even with a super effective move to use against it, this Hydreigon will be no joke. Are you really ready?"

For a moment, Gigawatt said nothing. At first Eddie thought the Electric-type was thinking it over, but if that was the case, it was thinking extremely quickly, for before Eddie could be left in doubt for any longer, his beloved starter started glowing, increasing in size before his very eyes! Eddie adjusted his glasses out of habit, staring in shock as Gigawatt was now flashing him a confident grin, now that it had become a formidable ! "ELECTRODE!" Gigawatt droned decisively.

Eddie finally returned the confident grin with one of his own. "Then let's show them what we're made of!" he declared. "Come, Gigawatt! We've a Hydreigon to take down!"

"ELECTRODE!" replied Gigawatt, rolling after his Trainer as he boldly burst through the lab's front door.

Quote:
What? Voltorb is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Voltorb evolved into Electrode!

*Gigawatt learned Magnetic Flux!*
Eddie Starmie will be entering this raid, along with Gigawatt the Electrode. Stats are as follows;

Quote:
Gigawatt
Species: Electrode ()
Level: 30
Type: Electric
Attacks: Charge, Tackle, Sonic Boom, Eerie Impulse, Spark, Rollout, Screech, Charge Beam, Swift, Light Screen, Electro Ball, Spark, Self-Destruct, Explosion, Foul Play, Hidden Power (Fire), Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Teleport, Thunder Shock, Magnetic Flux.
Usable Z-Moves: N/A.
Next attack learned: Magnet Rise (lv. 36)
Evolution: >lv. 30>
Nature: Docile
Ability: Soundproof
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Cinnabar Island (Adoption Center; Eddie's starter Pokémon)
Bio:
In his youth, one of Eddie's experiments entailed attempting to short out the circuitry of an old Poké Ball. Exactly what he was expecting from this even he doesn't recall; all he knows is that the intense electric current to which the ball was exposed caused it to become a Voltorb instead. Surprised with this result, Eddie befriended the Voltorb, and when he left Cinnabar, Gigawatt went with him as his starter. Gigawatt is very well-behaved, not unlike its Trainer. While it has the capacity to explode, it seldom, if ever, actually makes use of it. Like all Electrode, Gigawatt has the capacity to shrink and grow to a limited degree, shrinking himself down to the size of a full-sized Poké Ball, a remnant of the Poké Ball's capacity to be shrunk down to a more portable size. This has led to Eddie carrying Gigawatt itself in his hand rather than its Poké Ball.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:03 PM   #35
myahoo
Soul Badge

Back again with:

Pokeball:
Birthday: March 27
Nickname: Signal
Level: 34
Origin: Egg House
Type: Water/Electric
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: -
Bond: 50 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 60/60/60/60/60
Evolution Line: -Lv. 27->
Level-Up Moves: Water Gun, Bubble, Thunder Wave, Supersonic, Flail[9], Electro Ball[9], Confuse Ray[12], Bubblebeam[20], Spark[20], Take Down[23], Charge[24], Signal Beam[28], Discharge[34], Aqua Ring[32]
HM Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Whirlpool, Flash
TM Moves: Ice Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Double Team, Charge Beam, Zap Cannon, Volt Switch
Egg Moves: Psybeam, Shock Wave, Mist, Soak, Agility, Brine
Move Tutor Moves: Icy Wind, Heal Bell, Sucker Punch, Water Pulse, Thunderbolt, Endure
Additional Moves: -
Other: -
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 10:16 AM   #36
Connor
Flashbacker

Gonna go ahead and join with Dizzy.

Species: Ledyba @ Poke Ball
Name: Dizzy
Level: 14
Type: Bug / Flying
Ability: Swarm
Nature: Brave
Held Item:
Obtained: Trade with lilbleucorsola
Birthday: May 29
Bio: Dizzy is the more outgoing and headstrong of the duo. She is rarely seen without a beaming smile on her face, and though not strictly clumsy, she can be a bit ditsy at times. Despite this, her intensely optimistic outlook lends her a particular mental fortitude, and she can often be seen as an emotional rock for Sweeney's squad. Though fiercely loyal and protective of her friends, the Ledyba often bites off more than she can chew, regularly needing to be bailed out by Izzy.
Level Up Moves: Tackle, Supersonic, Comet Punch, Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard
Technical Machine Moves: Ice Punch
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Bug Bite, String Shot, Tailwind, Drain Punch
Egg Moves:
Event Moves:
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 11:24 AM   #37
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Signing up my Alakazam!

ESP
Species: Alakazam
Type: Psychic
Level: 25
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Calm
Ability: Magic Guard
Evolution: None
Attacks: Teleport, Kinesis, Confusion, Disable, Barrier, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Skill Swap, Signal Beam, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Energy Ball, Psychic, Tri Attack, Snatch, Safeguard, Psychic Terrain, Drain Punch, Psybeam, Reflect
Obtained: The Global Trade Center
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 11:27 PM   #38
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Hardly a week had passed since the quelling of the gigantic beast of a Hydreigon that rampaged through the peaceful atoll. Gary was back to enjoying his days resting up and resuming his research of observing the underwater environment until the dark clouds rolled in yet again. “Well, here we go again…” he mumbled, tensing up. Gary stepped outside of his pontoon cabin to investigate and noticed a sphere of spikes jutting out of the blue hole as it grew larger and larger, inflating like a balloon.

Gary knew right away what kind of Pokemon that appeared before him; it was one that he had firsthand experience in raising. Heading back inside, he booted up his PC and started writing his SOS notification. [RAID BOSS IMMINENT], he typed into the header. [Species identified as a Qwilfish, Category 3. Requesting a team of 4 trainers for subjugation.] He quickly pressed send and hurried outside as he waited for help to arrive.

Please sign up below with your Pokemon's statistical information. Please include species, level, and moveset. Sign-ups will remain open until May 9th or when all slots are filled, when the raid battle will begin.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:08 AM   #39
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Alien requesting participation.

Species: Elygem
Type: Psychic
Level: 11
Nature: Calm
Ability: Analytic
Evolution: (Level 42)
Attacks: Confusion, Growl, Imprison
Obtained: Area 51(Trade)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 07:25 PM   #40
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Hugo the Lapras
Level: 12
Size: Height-3.75m (1.5x)/ Weight-330kg (1.5x)
Personality: Timid
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Sing, Water Gun, Growl, Freeze Dry, Ancient Power, Future Sight, Thunderbolt, Hyper Beam, Mist, Smart Strike, Confuse Ray, Surf, Drill Run, Psychic, Sparkling Aria, Solar Beam

Old 05-02-2020, 08:16 PM   #41
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The Banette's Revenge sped through the water as the humongous Qwilfish came into view before them. Her captain was at the helm, none other than Keith Masters, grinning as the massive Poison-type showed itself to them. Qwilfish. How would anyone think Keith would pass this up? Many Trainers seemed quite intimidated at the prospect of taking on such a powerful opponent- even as just a class three threat, it was clear that the reputation that the Qwilfish species had gained in the Fizzytopia region had helped its image greatly. So, then, who better to take this on than the very man whose Qwilfish had become the stuff of Fizzytopian legend? And as if to drive the point home, that very Qwilfish was being held by this man, in the hand not currently steering the ship.

However, he was not to be the one Keith used against this huge opponent.

"You sure he's ready, Hebenon?" Keith asked.

"Qwil, Qwilfish qwil!" Hebenon responded confidently, glancing downward with a smile, to where a small Chinchou stood on the deck, looking up at the humongous Qwilfish looming in the distance. "Choooouuu..." Brighton murmured.

Keith smiled. "Well, he's your son, Hebenon. If you say he's ready, I'll take your word for it. And he has been getting much stronger as of late. What say you, Brighton?" Keith called to his Chinchou. "Ready to do this?"

At this, Brighton wheeled around, grinning. "Chou chin!" he exclaimed confidently, his lures shining brightly.

Keith grinned back. "Yeah!" he declared, as the Banette's Revenge picked up speed and drew ever closer to their destination.

OOC: Keith Masters will be entering this raid with Brighton the Chinchou, whose stats are below;

Quote:
Brighton
Species: Chinchou ()
Level: 24
Attacks: Bubble, Supersonic, Flail, Water Pulse, Whirlpool, Water Gun, Thunder Wave, Thunder Punch, Electro Ball, Ice Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Scald, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch, Dive, Thunderbolt, Bubble Beam, Spark, Take Down, Psybeam, Agility, Charge.
Usable Z-Moves: N/A.
Next attack learned: Discharge, Signal Beam (lv. 28)
Evolution: >lv. 27>
Nature: Jolly
Bond: 6
Cute stat: 30
Beauty stat: 30
Tough stat: 30
Smart stat: 30
Cool stat: 30
Obtained: Hatchery
Bio:
Brighton is the son of Hebenon and Delilah. He is very friendly and outgoing, and shines his lures brightly whenever he feels the need, whether it's hunting prey or cheering up a friend. He looks up to his parents very much, and trains with his father at any opportunity. While not adverse to the idea of evolving, he is in no hurry to accelerate the process- in this form, he can kinda hop around on land with his foot-like fins.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 08:08 AM   #42
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Rounding out this one with my Pumpkasaur, Spriggan.

Species: Pumpkin Bulbasaur.
Level: 29.
Obtained: Halloween 2016.
Pokeball: Poke Ball.
Type: Grass/Poison.
Ability: Overgrow.
Nature: Bold.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 7.
Evolutionary Track: Pumpkin Bulbasaur.

Bio: Spriggan is different from the other pokemon in Rory's possession straight down to the fact that she not only has a physical spine, but a metaphorical one as well. Not afraid to speak her mind carefully on subjects, the Bulbasaur has history with serpentine pokemon and stands by her strengths. Despite the bold and brash nature of the Bulbasaur variant, the grass pokemon has connected with her new trainer surprisingly well, and is an easy girl to approach, though her wit is as razor sharp as her leaves.

Moveset:
Level: Pumpkin Bomb, Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf, Sweet Scent, Growth.
Egg: Power Whip.
Machine: Swords Dance, Giga Drain.
Tutor: Mimic.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 09:44 PM   #43
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

It was a quiet, tranquil day in the tropical atoll. Gary was inside his pontoon cabin logging some research data he had collected on his computer when he noticed the glass panes on his window were rattling. There was a loud whooshing sound as if the wind outside had picked up considerably. He glanced over at the window and was shocked to see a piercing green eye peering in at him.

Bound by both his duty to protect the area as well as intellectual curiosity, Gary rushed to the window to check it out before hurrying back to type up a raid SOS request. [RAID BOSS IMMINENT], he typed into the header. [Species identified as a Cramorant, Category 4. Requesting a team of 8 trainers for subjugation.] He quickly pressed send and hurried outside as he waited for help to arrive.

Please sign up below with your Pokemon's statistical information. Please include species, level, and moveset. Sign-ups will remain open until June 7th or when all slots are filled, when the raid battle will begin after 48 hours.
Old 05-31-2020, 10:40 PM   #44
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Bringing the boi out

Toxtricity (Amped)
Level: 31
Signature Song: Animals
Ball: Friend Ball
Bond: 42
Personality: Hyped, Rowdy, Brave
Ability: Punk Rock
Moves: Belch, Tearful Look, Nuzzle, Growl, Flail, Acid, Spark, Eerie Impulse, Acid Spray, Leer, Noble Roar, Charge, Shock Wave, Scary Face, Taunt, Venoshock, Screech, Swagger, Power-Up Punch, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Body Slam, Hyper Voice, Rage, Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Snarl, Electroweb, Hex, Rock Blast, Metal Sound, Endeavour, Bug Buzz, Sludge Wave, Zap Cannon, Foul Play, Energy Ball, Volt Tackle, Overdrive

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 06-01-2020 at 02:14 AM.
Old 05-31-2020, 10:43 PM   #45
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Bringing Merry back to defend her home.

Name: Merry (female), Level: 15
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Quiet Ability: Water Absorb
Held Item: Never-Melt Ice
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Water Gun, Growl, Sing, Mist, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Body Slam, Water Pulse, Life Dew, Lv.22 Rain Dance, Lv.25 Perish Song, Lv.31 Ice Beam, Lv.35 Brine, Lv.43 Safeguard, Surf, Lv.46 Hydro Pump, Lv.50 Sheer Cold, Dragon Pulse, Lv.58 Blizzard
TM/TR/HM: Surf, Weather Ball, Zap Cannon
Move Tutor(MT): Body Slam, Dragon Pulse, Drill Run, Water Pulse, Ancient Power, Aqua Tail, Block, Dive, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Endure, Headbutt, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Mimic, Nightmare, Outrage, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Thunderbolt, Zen Headbutt
Egg Moves(EM): Dragon Pulse, Freeze-Dry, Sparkling Aria, Ancient Power, Aurora Beam, Avalanche, Curse, Dragon Dance, Fissure, Foresight, Future Sight, Horn Drill, Refresh, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Tickle, Whirlpool
Bond: 17

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 06-01-2020, 06:36 PM   #46
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Entering with Waffle the (currently) Lv. 32 Rotom-W.

Waffle Cake Lv. 32
Birthdate: January 1
Nature: Careful
Ability: Levitate
Poké Ball: Gingerbread Ball
Hold Item: Leftovers
Bond: 40
Beauty Points: 50
Cool Points: 50
Cute Points: 50
Smart Points: 100
Tough Points: 50

Level Up Moves:
Discharge
Astonish
Double Team
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Charge
Electro Ball
Thunder Wave
Shock Wave
Ominous Wind

Hex - Lv. 35
Substitute - Lv. 40
Trick
Uproar - Lv. 55

MT/Advanced Moves:
Ally Switch
Dark Pulse

Defog
Electroweb
Foul Play

Mud-Slap
Pain Split
Signal Beam

Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
Spite
Sucker Punch
Swift
Telekinesis

Egg Moves:
None

TMs/TRs/HMs/Custom Moves:
Toxic
Hidden Power
Sunny Day
Light Screen
Protect
Rain Dance
Frustration

Thunderbolt
Thunder

Return
Shadow Ball
Facade
Secret Power
Rest
Thief
Charge Beam
Endure
Will-O-Wisp
Flash
Psych Up
Natural Gift
Dream Eater
Swagger
Round

Volt Switch
Confide
Helping Hand
Electric Terrain
Eerie Impulse
Hyper Voice
Nasty Plot
Stored Power

Hydro Pump
Chocolate Magic

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 06-05-2020 at 06:44 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 07:02 PM   #47
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Entering this Raid with Voltsy, applying 8 Candies to boost him to lvl 50, as well as letting him hold a Magnet

Name: Voltsy ( Male )
Level: 50
Pokeball:
Nature:Jolly
Ability: Levitate
Held Item:
Evolution: ( > ( ) > > () > )
Fully Evolved Here
Attacks: Bind, Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam, Thrash, Zap Cannon, Gastro Acid, Coil, Ion Deluge, Crush Claw, Headbutt, Acid, Discharge, Crunch, Thunderbolt.

TM/HM/TR: Flash Cannon Thunder

Move Tutor(MT):Magnet rise, Iron Tail

Egg Moves(EM):

Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM):

Unnatural moves(UM):

Advanced Moves(AM):

Bond: 28

Contest Stats: All, 10

Bio: Voltsy is vibrant and usually hyper. Floating around as fast as he can, he has been known to crash into things and blunder around in a happy haze.
He also likes to make friends, and meet new strangers ( which isn't always helpful )

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 06-03-2020 at 03:46 AM.
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 07:08 PM   #48
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Alright entering in Lucas the Raichu. He's ready to rock and roll!

Species: Raichu
Calendar Date: September 12th
Name: Lucas
Level: 25
Ability: Static
Nature: Rash

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Moves-
Level-Up: Thunder Shock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Sweet Kiss, Nasty Plot, Growl, Play Nice, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slam, Electro Ball, Feint, Spark, Agility, Discharge, Thunder, Light Screen, Nuzzle,
Egg Move: Thunder Punch, Electric Terrain
TM/HM: Thunderbolt, Liquidation, Hyper Voice, Outrage, Stone Edge, Return, Throat Chop, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Dragon Pulse, Cut
Move Tutor: Iron Tail
Other: SM Shadow Bolt

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 06-01-2020 at 09:15 PM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:28 PM   #49
Meetan
Soul Badge

Signing up with Peaches the Pichu, intending to put role play in at some stage orz.

Pichu
Nickname: Peaches
Level: 59
Love Ball
Nature: Naive
Characteristic:
Obtained: Egg House
Ability: Static
Contest stats: 10
Moves: Thundershock, Charm, Flash, Iron Tail, Signal Beam, Volt Tackle, Magnet Rise, Sleep Talk, Counter, Rollout, Swift, Mega Kick, Mud Slap, Headbutt, Can't Catch Me, Defense Curl, Body Slam, Snore, Seismic Toss, Fire Shield, Reversal, Grass Knot, Infestation, Stealth Rock, Natural Gift, Nasty Plot, Nuzzle, Thunder Wave, Disarming Voice, Toxic
Bio: A sweet baby that has been with Alice for a long time, she has always been popular in the media, and many fans, antis and acquaintances alike have tried to persuade Alice to trade her to no avail. She's energetic and happy, and loves taking part in whatever is going on, whether it be a concert, a holiday outing or a dangerous battle to the death. Her sweet form belies her brave heart, but she's still hindered by her smallness and sometimes betrayed by shocks from her own cheeks! She one day dreams of being a Raichu that can be admired for her power and not just for her cute baby charms.
Evolves to: <3
Old 06-06-2020, 02:22 AM   #50
myahoo
Soul Badge

I just keep coming back with the same guy, huh? At least he's effective |D
I'd bring my Blitzle, but Lightningrod >>

Pokeball:
Birthday: March 27
Nickname: Signal
Level: 41
Origin: Egg House
Nature: -
Bond: 50 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 70/70/70/70/70
Evolution Line: -Lv. 27->
Level-Up Moves: Water Gun, Bubble, Thunder Wave, Supersonic, Electro Ball[4], Flail[9], Confuse Ray[12], Bubblebeam[12], Spark[20], Take Down[23], Charge[24], Signal Beam[28], Discharge[28], Aqua Ring[32], Hydro Pump[41], Ion Deluge[47]
HM Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Whirlpool, Flash
TM Moves: Ice Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Double Team, Charge Beam, Zap Cannon, Volt Switch, Scald
Egg Moves: Psybeam, Shock Wave, Mist, Soak, Agility, Brine
Move Tutor Moves: Icy Wind, Heal Bell, Sucker Punch, Water Pulse, Thunderbolt, Endure, Bounce
Additional Moves: -
Other: -
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League