Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 05-21-2019, 07:49 AM   #601
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Trading 5 Candies to Mask for his Lv. 01 Male Jangmo-O

*Trade opened*
Lv 1 Male Jangmo-o with EM Counter for 5 Candies.

*Trade closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading my level 1 Machop to Maskerade in exchange for 1 rare candy.

Stats:
Spoiler: show
Machop

Species; Machop
Gender; Male
Level; 1
Type; Fighting
Attacks; Low Kick, Leer, Dual Chop, Thunder Punch
Evolution; Machop -28- Machoke -Trade- Machamp
Nature; Brave
Ability: No Guard
Held item: none
Obtained: Egg House
Bond: 0
Birthday: June 16th

*Trade Opened*
Yamato could scarcely believe his eyes. The creature in front of him, boisterously challenging him to a fist fight, could...

"Hey, villain!"

... could talk. It was the single strangest he had ever seen - Yamato knew some Pokemon had the ability to communicate through telepathy; he even harboured the secret hope that Hush would be able to conjure perfect enough illusions that he could speak through, once he became a Zoroark. But this small Machop uttered human words in a clumsy, yet perceptible manner, with an uncomfortably raspy and definitely not-human voice that told the Trainer this was very much wrong.

But the longer he stared, and the longer he allowed Machop to keep taunting him, the more he realized the Pokemon's speech pattern was... unnatural.

Machop isn't speaking of his own accord... he can't really talk. He's... he's quoting!

Every line delivered in that unsettling voice was over-emphasized, almost rehearsed, memorized. Even more, they were familiar...

"I am the hope of the universe!"

Was Machop... quoting shonen hero lines? He felt ridiculous for even considering it, but everything from his choice of words to his overall theatrical demeanour did in fact resemble some of those famous characters - it was impossible not to noti...

"Believe it!"

"... Okay, that does it."

Sensing Yamato's growing frustration, the Growlithe beside him gladly jumped ahead to confront the Machop. The brawler, in turn, grinned and cracked his knuckles, visibly eager to test himself. Electricity surrounded his right hand, and he dashed forward while shouting.

"CHIDORI!"

It sent chills down Yamato's spine. He'd never felt so uncomfortable out of shame for someone else. But regardless of the Pokemon's antics, the incoming Thunder Punch had undeniably been perfected, judging by the sheer amount of lightning energy Machop was able to amass and concentrate on a single fist. Howl, however, was no stranger to battling, and after nimbly dodging by jumping with his Agility, he began spinning on the way down while spewing fire, landing on the surprised opponent with a vicious Flame Wheel from above. Machop was sent flying and crashed down completely unconscious, knocked out in one hit after all that bravado.

"Oh. Well... I suppose with the right guidance he could become pretty strong..."

Even Yamato himself wasn't sure what came over him at that point, or why he did what he did then. But for some reason, he found himself tossing a Pokeball at the downed fighter, and capturing the Machop.

"Hm... You know what, I might as well. Bang." he said with a smile and a finger gun. He knew his share of bad references too.

-----------

1 Candy for Machop with the stats above, calling him Duke. Thanks!!

*Trade closed*

Last edited by Maskerade; 05-21-2019 at 08:27 AM.
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 09:33 PM   #602
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Trading my Lv. 04 (F) Plusle w/ EM Discharge and TM Charge Beam to OkikuMew for her Lv. 01 (M) Plusle.

Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:03 AM   #603
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading my Lv 07 Female Mawile to Missingno. Master for two candies.

Mawile | Female
Level 07 | Fairy/Steel | Adopted
Pokéball: Love Ball
Bond 02

Natural Moves
Play Rough, Iron Head, Taunt, Growl, Fairy Wind, Astonish, Fake Tears, Bite (09), Sweet Scent (13), Vice Grip (17), Feint Attack (21), Baton Pass (25), Crunch (29), Iron Defense (33), Sucker Punch (37), Stockpile (41), Swallow (41), Spit Up (41)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Power-Up Punch
TM / HM Moves
Swords Dance

*Trade Opened*
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 08:46 PM   #604
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Trading my Lv 07 Female Mawile to Missingno. Master for two candies.

Mawile | Female
Level 07 | Fairy/Steel | Adopted
Pokéball: Love Ball
Bond 02

Natural Moves
Play Rough, Iron Head, Taunt, Growl, Fairy Wind, Astonish, Fake Tears, Bite (09), Sweet Scent (13), Vice Grip (17), Feint Attack (21), Baton Pass (25), Crunch (29), Iron Defense (33), Sucker Punch (37), Stockpile (41), Swallow (41), Spit Up (41)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Power-Up Punch
TM / HM Moves
Swords Dance

*Trade Opened*
"...so there we were, right? The Magma Storm pillars were closing in on the Heatmor, and bear in mind, only their leader's got Flash Fire. Heatmor's totally knocked out, Gemini's still recharging from Hyper Beam, but there's this giant crack right in Heatran's iron plate thing on its head," Keith was saying. He found himself retelling this story, a particular favorite of his, to the newest person in his life who had yet to hear it.

This person, the 26-year-old Ace Trainer he was currently holding hands with as they walked down the dirt road, was listening intently as her boyfriend related this epic tale. From the look on her face, she was torn between wonder and skepticism. More towards wonder, if she was being honest with herself- Willa Carnet somehow doubted Keith was embellishing anything about this story, as incredible as it all sounded.

"...and Helga shot the Focus Blast right between the magma pillars, right into Heatran's forehead, and that was the straw that broke the Numel's back," Keith continued. "Heatran was no more, and the Pokémon of Mt. Aduro were free of its tyranny once and for all. They were all really grateful, but the Heatmor leader most of all," he smiled. "And I was grateful to him, too- that Heatmor had been a huge help to us, there was no way we'd have accomplished what we did if we hadn't had his help. So I knelt down, thanked Heatmor for all his help, then dug a Level Ball out of my bag and asked if he'd want to come with us."

"And let me guess- that Heatmor is Kyle?" smiled Willa.

Keith smiled back. "You bet," he nodded. "Kyle and I have been a nigh-unstoppable team ever since. We're pretty much always in sync with each other."

Willa nodded. "It's the same for me and Yanmega," she said. "Mother was curious about whether I'd do well with him- he knew Ancient Power already when I caught him, so he evolved very quickly. But we had become fast friends already. So, I finally get to meet your Umbreon?" she added.

"Yeah," said Keith. "Cyanide isn't the easiest to get along with at first, but you give her a chance, show her some respect, she'll likely show you some in return. She's really a much nicer Pokémon than she lets on."

Willa gave a chuckle. "I feel like we'll have some common ground, then," she said. And so they continued to walk... until they came to the rocky hills the dirt road went past. They weren't that large, but there was a network of caverns dug throughout them. Generally, travelers didn't pay much attention to the Iron Tunnels, and Keith and Willa didn't seek to be the exception. But today, they would be.

"What the-" Keith exclaimed, as a frightened flock of Woobat shot out of the mouth of the nearest cave, from which there issued a frightening metallic clashing sound. "What's gotten into those Woobat?"

"Look there," Willa said, pointing to aforementioned cave. A small yellow and grey creature was wandering out, looking innocently confused. "Maw?" it murmured. Then, as it spotted Keith and Willa, its cute eyes lit up. "Maw! Wile!" it exclaimed, wheeling around to reveal an alarmingly large set of jaws, which it gnashed and snapped threateningly.

"It's a Mawile!" Keith exclaimed as Willa produced her Pokédex.

"Mawile, the Deceiver Pokémon. A Steel and Fairy-type," droned the device. "Mawile's huge jaws are in actuality transformed steel horns. It uses the larger mouth to eat food it dislikes the taste of, as that mouth lacks taste buds."

"Maw! Mawile maw!" challenged Mawile, snapping her huge jaws.

"Mawile's itchin' fer a battle," translated the Meowth following behind the couple. "Who ya gonna use?"

"Well, why not you?" Keith shrugged. "Meowth, get in there."

"...me and my big Meowth," grumbled Meowth, though he dashed forward. "Alright, youse- GAAH!" he exclaimed, stricken anew by the terrifying sight of Mawile's jaws, the Deceiver Pokémon's Intimidate in full force.

"Come on, Meowth!" Keith called encouragingly. "Use Incinerate!"

"Take dis!" Meowth exclaimed, launching a fiery hairball at Mawile, who reacted by inhaling deeply, and forcefully blowing a mystical gust from her large jaws, the Fairy Wind cancelling out the Incinerate.

Keith gave a low whistle. "That's a good Fairy Wind," he observed. "But never mind that- now use Water Pulse!" he ordered Meowth.

Mawile, however, was not about to simply wait for Meowth to act. The Steel/Fairy-type lunged, kicking up a comically huge dust cloud that obscured the thrashing Meowth was being subjected to.

"It knows Play Rough as well," Willa breathed. "Mawile's no pushover."

"MAW!" exclaimed Mawile, swatting Meowth away with the transformed steel horns. Meowth landed in a heap at Keith's feet, though was still able to get back up.

"Meowth, can you still battle?" Keith asked.

"NO! No more! Exit stage Meowth!" Meowth exclaimed, hiding behind Keith as Mawile gave a bored scoff.

"Hm," murmured Willa as she observed Mawile. "Now I think I'll try," she stated, producing an Ultra Ball from her bag.

"Have at it," Meowth said weakly. Keith likewise gave an encouraging nod.

Willa smiled at Keith, then hurled the Ultra Ball. "Yanmega!" she exclaimed, the Bug/Flying-type appearing in a flash of light. "Attack!" she ordered at once.

"Yan ya!" rumbled Yanmega. The Ogre Darner Pokémon was off like a shot, wings aglow with sinister energy as they hacked at Mawile, nailing a weak spot for a critical hit Night Slash!

"Maw!" grunted Mawile, though she grinned with intense enjoyment. Her steel horns glowed a silvery color, and she swung them into Yanmega, retaliating with a forceful Iron Head!

"Get it!" ordered Willa. "String Shot!"

"Yaaaaaaan!" exclaimed Yanmega, shooting sticky strands of silk from his mouth. However, Mawile snapped her jaws vigorously, shredding the strings as they approached.

"Oh, that's good," Keith remarked.

"Indeed," agreed Willa, looking decidedly enthusiastic. "I may just have to catch this Mawile!" Mawile, however, was not about to let this happen without a fight. She spun in place, powering herself up with a Swords Dance, and then lunged at Yanmega. "Use Shadow Ball!" exclaimed Willa.

"Yan ya!" rumbled Yanmega, shooting off a Shadow Ball, but Mawile swatted it away, not even losing momentum. However, at that moment, Yanmega shot out of the way, evading the Play Rough altogether.

"Heh," Willa smirked. "Very good- Speed Boost's been building up Yanmega's Speed. I doubt Mawile will be able to land a hit now."

"Maw... m-m-maw..." Mawile murmured. Sniveled, even- its cute eyes welled up with tears, and it suddenly looked so pitiful that Yanmega slowed down, looking at it in concern.

"No! Yanmega!" exclaimed Willa.

"Maw WILE!"Mawile exclaimed suddenly, taking full advantage of Yanmega's concern to land a direct hit with Iron Head!

"Gah, that was Fake Tears, then, wasn't it?" said Keith.

Willa nodded, looking furious with herself. "We shouldn't have fallen for that," she murmured. "It's just like when mother's Gardevoir used Trick Room... Overconfidence..."

"Hey- don't let it get to you," said Keith. "That's probably exactly what Mawile wants, is for you to doubt yourself, and if you want to catch that thing, you can't let it get in your head."

Willa nodded. "Right. You're right," she agreed. "Yanmega!" she exclaimed.

"Yan!" agreed Yanmega, already knowing exactly Willa wanted, and fired off a much quicker String Shot. Mawile was unable to react in time, and found her movement impeded by the strings this time.

"Maaaaaw," groaned Mawile as she struggled with the sudden stickiness.

"Let's do it, now!" exclaimed Willa, moving her arms. Set into her Z-Power Ring was a recent acquisition on her part, a Ghostium Z she'd received from Terri, a gift from her to welcome her to Sludge Wave Coast.

"Yan!" rumbled Yanmega in response.

"We aim high... we dream big..." said Willa as she moved. "And to our opponents, we are the bad dreams!"

"Yaaaaaaaaan!" exclaimed Yanmega. Z-Power was flooding into him, powering him up, turning his Shadow Ball into something far stronger and more sinister.

"Go... Never-Ending Nightmare!!!" Willa exclaimed with a huge, excited grin.

Quote:

Yanmega surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Yanmega unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

Never-Ending Nightmare
First came the pulse of sinister energy emanating from Yanmega, creating a creepy atmosphere all around. And then, shadowy energy spread from the ground beneath where he hovered, gathering all around the mostly mobile Mawile... and then, all at once, almost a dozen shadowy arms shot up out of the ground, all reaching over Mawile, forming a shadowy dome, which then exploded in a towering plume of spectral purple smoke! And when it all cleared away, Mawile was lying motionless on the ground, totally knocked out.

And Willa didn't let this pass her by, not by any means. "Go, Ultra Ball!" she exclaimed, heaving the black, yellow, and white sphere, which sucked up Mawile, and only shook on the ground for maybe a moment- Mawile was either in no shape to fight the ball's grip, or else unopposed to the catch. Maybe even both. In any case, Willa found herself smiling as she scooped up the ball. "My first catch in the Fizzytopia region," she murmured.

"Nice!" Keith grinned.

"You're not upset, are you?" Willa asked Keith. "I got the feeling you wanted to catch Mawile as well."

"Maybe I was considering it," shrugged Keith. "But I'm cool with how things happened. Especially that Never-Ending Nightmare! I think that's the first time I've seen you and Yanmega even pull that one off!"

"It was, yes," smiled Willa. "How would you say we did?"

"Amazingly," Keith smiled back.

"How would you rate it?" inquired Willa playfully. "On a scale of-" she gave Keith a quick kiss on the cheek- "to-" then she kissed Keith on the mouth for several seconds. Keith grinned as he considered this, then pulled in Willa for a kiss that blew the previous two out of the water. "That good, huh?" smirked Willa.

"Ohhh, yeah," Keith smirked back.

"Hey, hate ta break up da love fest," Meowth called up to them. "But it don't take much ta tick off Cyanide ta begin wit, so if we's late ta seein' her kid hatch, ain't none of us gonna live dat down."

"Yeah, Meowth makes a point," Keith nodded. "Not the best first impression you want to make on that Umbreon of mine. Let's keep moving, shall we?" And hand in hand, the couple continued down the road, Meowth not far behind.

OOC: Trading naru 2 Rare Candies for the Mawile. No nickname, declaring the Ability to be Intimidate, and transferring her into Ultra Ball #4 of 10.

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 05-31-2019 at 09:05 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 08:57 PM   #605
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Trading my Lv. 04 (F) Plusle w/ EM Discharge and TM Charge Beam to OkikuMew for her Lv. 01 (M) Plusle.

Trading my Lv.1 male Plusle with EM Charm and EM Wish with Tate's Lv.4 female Plusle with EM Discharge and TM Charge Beam! Thanks! ^^
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 10:08 PM   #606
Meetan
Soul Badge

Gifting this level one male Treecko to TKF. Thanks!
Old 06-02-2019, 10:25 PM   #607
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Gifting x01 Rare Candy to LBC.
Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 11:07 PM   #608
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Gifting x01 Rare Candy to LBC.
Accepting 1x Rare Candy from Tate. Thank you, that's very sweet of you~! <3
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:52 AM   #609
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Gifting this level one male Treecko to TKF. Thanks!
Omg screeee so happy to finally have my best boi! The rogue trio is now complete! Declaring his ability as Unburden

Oh feeding him 20 Rare Candies while I'm at it, boosting him to lvl 21

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 06-03-2019 at 02:04 AM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 04:27 PM   #610
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading the following to MM for a combined 5 Candies:

Nickname: Brinzer
Level: 35
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Mild
Birthday: December 25
Ball:
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Sing, Growl, Water Gun, Mist, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Rain Dance, Perish Song, Ice Beam
EM/MT Moves: Ancient Power, Dive, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Drill Run, Freeze-Dry, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Thunderbolt, Whirlpool, Zen Headbutt
TM/HM Moves: Hail, Surf

Level 1 Female Rowlet, no extra moves.

*Trade started*
Old 06-25-2019, 04:27 PM   #611
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Trading the following to MM for a combined 5 Candies:

Nickname: Brinzer
Level: 35
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Mild
Birthday: December 25
Ball:
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Sing, Growl, Water Gun, Mist, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Rain Dance, Perish Song, Ice Beam
EM/MT Moves: Ancient Power, Dive, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Drill Run, Freeze-Dry, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Thunderbolt, Whirlpool, Zen Headbutt
TM/HM Moves: Hail, Surf

Level 1 Female Rowlet, no extra moves.

*Trade started*
Cadaver Forest... For years, the forest was dreaded by all, and not without reason- those brave enough, or fool enough, to venture inside scarcely made it out alive. The few exceptions told chilling, harrowing tales of just barely surviving a life-threatening encounter with a vicious, savage, bloodthirsty vampire. The forest's infamous body count led to its ominous, foreboding name. And yet, several years ago, this forest's grim reputation did not stop one Keith Golbatson Masters from venturing within and straight-up catching the Vampire of Cadaver Forest. Although Fatale was the sole inhabitant of the forest, this was strictly due to her habit of exsanguinating anyone within the forest, and now that she was no longer a threat, other Pokémon came back and called the forest home. Swarms of Dustox, flocks of Hoothoot- primarily Pokémon that preferred the dark. One Gavin Golurkson would often tell about how he caught his Shiny Dustox within these woods.

Keith Masters walked through the forest, marveling at how much it had changed in recent years. The Meowth on his shoulder was much more relaxed than he was last time they were in here, now that he knew there to be no vampire to worry about. And Willa Carnet was with them as well, walking beside Keith and marveling at the forest as well. "A beautiful place," Willa murmured. "Though wouldn't Fatale like to see her old home as well?" she inquired.

"Ehh... hard to say," Keith shrugged. "Part of me thinks so, but part of me things she'd just try and suck all the blood out of everything present- for countless years since before I caught her, this was her territory and hers alone, she was like a Crawdaunt in a lake. I... didn't think it was worth taking the risk just yet."

"You said Fatale's come a long way since you caught her, though," said Willa, looking at Keith intently.

"And she has," Keith nodded. "But that doesn't mean she doesn't still have a long way to go. I consider myself extremely lucky she trusts and listens to me."

"I get the feeling it's not so much luck so much as it is skill," stated Willa, with the slightest of smiles. "I've seen you command her in battle. She trusts you as readily as Yanmega trusts me."

Keith smiled back, and opened his mouth to reply, when a hooting sound echoed all around. "What the-" Keith murmured, looking around. "Was that a Hoothoot?"

"Ain't sounded like no Hoothoot ta me," Meowth murmured, likewise looking around. "But I dunno wat it could'a been, in dat case..."

"Hm," Willa murmured, also looking around. "Whatever it is doesn't seem willing to show itself. But out of shyness, or..."

"...or is it just waiting for an opportunity to strike?" Keith finished. Willa gave a single nod, as this was indeed what she'd been getting at.

The hooting repeated itself again, and as before, it was echoing too much for the couple to discern which direction it was coming from. The trees around them rustled, as though a wind was blowing through their leaves. Except no wind seemed to be blowing. And yet, they could see leaves flying about. And then, just as they registered this fact, the leaves changed direction and flew right towards them!

"Gah!" Keith exclaimed as he saw this. "Meowth, Fury Swipes!" he ordered. Meowth nodded and sprang off Keith's shoulder, and with quick, deft movements, his sharp claws reduced the leaves to harmless shreds.

By this point, however, Keith and Willa stood back-to-back, the Kalosian Ace Trainer certain that those leaves were but a distraction. And sure enough, while Meowth was slicing through the arboreal assault, something small and round shot out of the trees right towards them! Willa had an Ultra Ball at the ready and she threw it at once. "Mawile!" she exclaimed, unleashing the Steel/Fairy-type, who wheeled around, brandishing her massive steel jaws, her Ability of Intimidate shocking the newcomer enough to make it fall to the ground.

"What the-" Keith began, turning to look. The Pokémon Willa had just stopped from attacking them was a small, light brown bundle of feathers, seeming to wear a green bow tie. Despite its small stature, however, nothing about this Pokémon seemed weak. Flapping its tiny wings to get back into the air, it hooted at Mawile- the same hooting they'd heard before! Willa had already produced her Pokédex and was scanning the newcomer with it.

"Rowlet, the Grass Quill Pokémon. A Grass and Flying-type," droned the device. "Rowlet glides silently to approach its targets, then lashes out with vicious kicks before its target knows what hit it. It also attacks by firing sharp feathers at its enemies."

"So a Rowlet was trying to attack us," Keith stated. "Then those leaves were a Leafage attack, weren't they?"

Willa nodded. "A diversion," she confirmed. "Rowlet intended on attacking you from behind while Meowth was dealing with Leafage."

"Mawile," Mawile remarked, almost approvingly.

"Ehhh," groaned Meowth. "Mawile's likin' Rowlet's underhanded tactics."

"Naturally you would, Mawile," nodded Willa. She had a small smile on her face, and as Meowth looked, he couldn't believe it- she had the same damn gleam in her eye that Keith so often got. "So let's show it what we can do. Iron Head!"

"Maw!" Mawile exclaimed, lunging at Rowlet. Rowlet, however, was not about to just take that- the Grass/Flying-type surged forward, an alarming look on her face as she hooted shrilly, the whole spectacle truly Astonishing everyone present. Mawile even flinched as a result, and the Iron Head stopped before it started. Intent on not letting up, Rowlet hooted loudly, letting fly visible sound waves from her beak. Mawile groaned as the Growl attack washed over her, lowering her power.

"Stay strong, Mawile!" Willa called. "Swords Dance!"

"Maw... Maw!" Mawile grunted. The Deceiver Pokémon spun around, determinedly powering herself up, cancelling out the Growl and then some.

Willa smirked. "Now," was all she said.

"Maw?!" Mawile exclaimed, sounding shocked by this. "M-m-mawwww," she sniveled, her eyes suddenly awash with Tears, so convincing that even Rowlet didn't suspect them to be Fake. Disarmed by this sudden turn of events, the Grass/Flying-type gave a concerned hoot and flew a little closer-

"Play Rough!" Willa commanded suddenly.

"MAW! WILE!" Mawile exclaimed, lunging. Before Rowlet could react, she was being pummeled relentlessly by Mawile! But with a shrill hoot, Rowlet let fly another Leafage, just to try and create some distance between herself and Mawile. Once this was done, Rowlet gave an impressed hoot, and Mawile smirked in satisfaction. The two continued to eye each other warily, however.

"I don't believe dis," Meowth sighed. "Rowlet's impressed by how sneaky and underhanded Mawile is."

"And Rowlet's impressed me as well," Willa stated. "A Pokémon with immense potential, for sure."

Rowlet, however, acted again, flapping her wings to whip up a Leafage attack. This time, however, the leaves whirled all around her, and when they settled down, Rowlet was gone!

"Wha- no, she didn't flee," Willa muttered. "She wants us to think that.. Mawile! Fairy Wind!" she ordered.

"Maw!" grunted Mawile, flapping her metallic jaw-like horns around to generate a mystical wind. Mawile practically spun in place, causing the wind to billow out in all directions. Rowlet, however, was not struck by the move- with a sudden hoot, the Grass/Flying-type shot some sharp feathers straight down from the foliage above their heads, aiming to land a gravity-fed Tackle attack on Mawile from straight above, while still maintaining a distance thanks to her Long Reach!

Willa grinned. "We got 'em! Ice Fang!" she commanded.

"MAW!" Mawile exclaimed, jumping up higher than she even looked capable of, and clamping her suddenly frigid iron jaws shut around Rowlet. Rowlet gave a shrill, pained hoot, and as Mawile landed on her feet and opened up, Rowlet rolled out onto the ground, hooting feebly, dazed by the extremely super effective move.

Willa's chance had come, and she wasn't about to blow it. "Now! Go, Ultra Ball!" she exclaimed, hurling a black, yellow, and white sphere right at the Rowlet. Keith and Meowth watched as Rowlet was sucked into the ball, and despite Rowlet's weakened state, she fought valiantly as the ball rocked back and forth, but ultimately it fell still.

"Nice!" Keith grinned as Willa picked up the Ultra Ball.

Willa gave a small smile as she regarded the Ultra Ball in her hand. "I think you'll do well with me, Rowlet," she stated. She turned back to Keith, the smile growing somewhat. "Thank you," she added. "Rowlet should prove interesting to work with."

"I can see that, yeah," Keith nodded. "I'm impressed- you were able to keep up with Rowlet's tricks flawlessly," he added.

"Working with Mawile's helped with that," smiled Willa, with a respectful nod to the Steel/Fairy-type. "The two appear to be kindred spirits, so I simply asked myself what Mawile would do with Rowlet's moves and capabilities."

"...You're awesome," was all Keith could say in response to that. Meowth rolled his eyes and gave a small smile as Keith and Willa proceeded to share a brief kiss following this. Said smile faded slightly as said kiss turned out to be... less brief. Meowth sighed. He'd allow them thirty seconds before telling them to get a room.

~~~~~

Later that day, Keith and Willa were on their way home. They'd left Cadaver Forest behind, they'd healed up at a Pokémon Center, and now the couple was taking a long walk along a beautiful beach.

"We just keep following this shore, we'll hit Sludge Wave Coast in no time," Keith was saying to Willa.

"Indeed," Willa replied. "Though... are we really in a hurry?" she added with a small smile. "I quite like this, after all."

Keith smiled back, taking hold of Willa's hand. "I don't think we're in a hurry," he replied.

To Meowth's relief, no kissing ensued on the spot. Instead, the pair of Trainers sought out some rocks to sit upon and gaze out at the sea. The sun would be setting soon, though as was the Fizzytopia region's east coast, they wouldn't be able to see the sun setting over the water. But even still, the sight was a beautiful one. Flocks of Wingull soared over the waves, some Seel were swimming by, and a couple of Krabby were idly wandering sideways along the beach. A Mantine jumped up out of the water at one point, and as it started to get dark, the lights from various Chinchou and Staryu lit up the sea beautifully. And then, as if to complete the beautiful picture, a magnificent sea creature surfaced, calling out with a musical voice.

Keith turned to look at Willa- she was awestruck by the entire scene, especially by the singing Lapras. As she noticed Keith looking, however, she blushed and tried to look less impressed. Keith chuckled, then kissed Willa on the cheek. "Hey, I don't blame you- this all looks amazing," he said.

"...it does," Willa admitted. "Especially that Lapras. They're supposed to be very rare in the wild, too." At this, Keith produced his Pokédex.

"Lapras, the Transport Pokémon. A Water and Ice-type," droned the device. "A gentle soul that can read the minds of people, it enjoys ferrying people on its back across the water. In the past, Lapras was hunted almost to extinction, though its numbers have since increased."

"Yes... we learned about that at Kiloude Academy," Willa nodded. "Protective measures that were implemented to preserve the Lapras population worked almost too well- in the Alola region in particular, there's actually an overabundance of wild Lapras. It's still rare to find one in the wild, but the species is no longer considered endangered."

"Well, not sure if too many of them is a good thing, but it's nice that they're not endangered anymore," Keith stated. "They are beautiful Pokémon." Willa nodded in agreement, and they watched as the Lapras swam around, listened to its singing echoing all around.

Alas, the beautiful scene was not to last. The tranquility was soon broken by the sound of a motor, quiet at first, but growing gradually louder as closer its source came. Said source turned out to be a pitch-black speedboat, practically invisible as the sun had gone down almost completely by this point. The lone person on board pressed a button, and what appeared to be a small cannon mounted to the bow fired a net out that ensnared the Lapras! Moreover, the net crackled with electricity, Lapras crying out in pain as the electrified net zapped her!

Keith and Willa, to say the least, were appalled. "What are you doing?!" they demanded simultaneously.

The figure on the boat glanced at them. "Please," he scoffed. "If you were to battle this Lapras and have your Pokémon use Electroweb, it would be no different."

"Oh, like hell," growled Keith. He threw a Fizzy Ball out into the ocean. "Hebenon, go!" he exclaimed.

Willa likewise threw an Ultra Ball. "Rowlet!" she called.

In twin flashes of light, Keith's Qwilfish and Willa's Rowlet materialized before them, both of them speeding off towards the pained, trapped Lapras.

"Rowlet, free the Lapras!" commanded Willa. "Tackle!"

"I'd advise against that," the man stated. "Unless you wish to subject your Rowlet to my electric net's effects as well."

Rowlet, however, was not about to let such a little thing stop her. She fired off sharp feathers with remarkable precision, slicing through the ropes without having to actually get near them.

"What?!" demanded the man. "What kind of a Tackle attack was that?!"

"One aided by Long Reach," smirked Willa. "Rowlet can attack without actually making physical contact.

"Gah," grunted the man as Lapras gratefully shook off the shredded remnants of net. "Alright, time for plan B, then. With what I'm getting paid for this, I can't fail."

"So you're a poacher, then!" Keith exclaimed. "Hebenon, Supersonic!"

"Qwil! Qwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil," Hebenon droned, unleashing piercing soundwaves that washed over the Pokémon poacher. He covered his ears in pain as Lapras swam away from him and closer to the shore. However, he seemed to maintain the presence of mind to throw a Poké Ball, for he did just that, sending out a Kingdra into the water. Without waiting for orders, Kingdra took a deep breath and let fly a powerful Dragon Breath right at the Qwilfish!

Keith fought back swiftly. "Hebenon! Hydro Pump!" he commanded.

"QwiiilFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!" bellowed Hebenon, letting fly a forceful, high-pressure stream of water that fought against the Dragon Breath, and eventually won out. Kingdra wasn't damaged much from this, but the Dragon Breath had failed completely.

"Good," grinned Keith. "Now follow up with Dazzling Gleam!"

Hebenon's eyes glowed brightly, and then his entire body gave off a brief yet powerful flash of magical light that sent Kingdra flying backwards, landing in the poacher's boat.

Growling, the poacher withdrew Kingdra. He pressed another button, but the cannon on his boat simply sputtered out a clump of leaves. "Wh- what the-" he stammered.

"Oh, yes," smirked Willa. "I took the liberty of having Rowlet clog up your little weapon with Leafage while my boyfriend incapacitated your Pokémon. Now, you will leave Lapras alone." At this, Lapras gave a cry of approval, smiling at Willa as she swam up to the shore, dragging herself onto the beach as best she could.

"No, I don't think I will," retorted the poacher. "That Lapras is a wild Pokémon, so I am well within my rights to make an effort to catch it, so technically I've done nothing wrong and you can do nothing to stop me!"

At this, Willa and Lapras exchanged looks, then nods. Willa produced an Ultra Ball and tapped Lapras's head with it, pulling her inside. The ball clicked shut without a struggle, and then Willa sent Lapras back out. "Now she's not," she smirked.

"...Fine!" exploded the poacher. "If I have to take that Lapras from you by force, then I will!"

"Yeah, that ain't happening," Keith declared. "Hebenon, use Psywave! Meowth, use Water Pulse!"

"Rowlet, Leafage!" commanded Willa. "Lapras, Freeze-Dry!"

In the face of such opposition, the poacher turned his boat hard to port and tried to escape, but Hebenon let fly a barrage of psychic power that held the craft in place. At this, Meowth let fly a sphere of water while Rowlet fired numerous leaves. And to wrap it all up, Lapras opened her mouth and let loose a ray of energy that washed over the poacher and his boat, causing him to cry out in pain as frost formed all over him.

"That should hold him," stated Willa. "We should take him to the police, shouldn't we?"

Keith opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything, a heroic call of "Leave that to me!" sounded. To Willa's astonishment, a heroic Swalot flew on the scene, clad in a red outfit which included a billowing Superhero Cape.

"Wha...?" Willa murmured.

"Heh, that's Captain Stomach," Keith grinned. "He's kind of a real-life superhero in the Fizzytopia region. Ginny's a huge fan."

"You did well, citizens," said the Swalot. "But I can take it from here, see to it that this crook gets his just desserts." With that, he proceeded to Bulk himself Up, his bloblike form gaining absurd muscular definition, after which he effortlessly picked up the poacher, exercising his superior Strength, and carried him off.

"...that was Crabbe, wasn't it?" Willa asked, breaking the silence.

"Is it that obvious?" Keith asked. "I mean, he really takes his secret identity seriously."

"It was mostly a guess, primarily based on how Crabbe tends to disappear at night," shrugged Willa. "Not something I would think anyone not living with you would figure out on their own." Then, she turned to Lapras. "So, I know you were fine with me catching you to stop that poacher," she said. "But if you wanted to come along with me, I would like that." In response, Lapras squealed happily and nuzzled Willa affectionately. Willa smiled at this. "Then welcome to the team, Lapras," she said.

"Hey, Lapras," Keith added, walking up. Lapras regarded Keith warily, but Willa gave a reassuring smile and nod. Following that, Lapras calmed down, allowing Keith to pet her.

Following this, it had gotten so dark that they really did have to head home. But rather than continue to walk, Keith and Willa instead elected to ride the rest of the way home on Lapras's back.

Trading 5 Candies to Mask for his level 1 Rowlet and level 35 Lapras.

*Trade Closed*

OK. *takes deep breath* Transferring Rowlet and Lapras into Ultra Balls #5 and #6 out of 10, discarding their old Poké Balls in the process. Not nicknaming either of them. Declaring Rowlet's Ability to be Long Reach and Lapras's Ability to be Water Absorb.
Old 06-25-2019, 05:52 PM   #612
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading the Pokemon below to Naru for a total of 5 candies:

Nickname: Howl
Level: 34
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
Birthday: June 25
Ball:
Obtained: Trade with myahoo
Level-up Moves: Bite, Roar, Ember, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Flame Wheel, Reversal, Fire Fang, Take Down, Flame Burst, Take Down, Agility, Retaliate, Flamethrower
EM/MT Moves: -
TM/HM Moves: -

Nickname: Zenzer
Level: 23
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Quirky
Birthday: February 12
Ball:
Obtained: Trade with TheKnightsFury
Level-up Moves: Calm Mind, Barrier, Flash, Encore, Kinesis, Teleport, Confusion, Disable, Psybeam, Reflect, Miracle Eye
EM/MT Moves: Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Psychic Terrain, Skill Swap, Signal Beam, Snatch, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave
TM/HM Moves: Energy Ball, Psychic, Safeguard, Tri Attack

*Trade started*

Last edited by Maskerade; 06-26-2019 at 07:24 AM.
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 04:53 PM   #613
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Trading the Pokemon below to Naru for a total of 5 candies:

Nickname: Howl
Level: 34
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
Birthday: June 25
Ball:
Obtained: Trade with myahoo
Level-up Moves: Bite, Roar, Ember, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Flame Wheel, Reversal, Fire Fang, Take Down, Flame Burst, Take Down, Agility, Retaliate, Flamethrower
EM/MT Moves: -
TM/HM Moves: -

Nickname: Zenzer
Level: 23
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Quirky
Birthday: February 12
Ball:
Obtained: Trade with TheKnightsFury
Level-up Moves: Calm Mind, Barrier, Flash, Encore, Kinesis, Teleport, Confusion, Disable, Psybeam, Reflect, Miracle Eye
EM/MT Moves: Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Psychic Terrain, Skill Swap, Signal Beam, Snatch, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave
TM/HM Moves: Energy Ball, Psychic, Safeguard, Tri Attack

*Trade started*
Trading Mask 5 Candies for these two.

Thank you!

*Trade Closed*
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 04:30 PM   #614
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Gifting my 1x Fire Stone to MM.

*Trade started*
Old 07-04-2019, 04:41 PM   #615
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Gifting my 1x Fire Stone to MM.

*Trade started*
Accepting the Fire Stone. Thanks!

*"Trade" Closed*
Old 07-09-2019, 08:24 PM   #616
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading Gary 2 Rare Candies for his Lv. 1 Male Mareanie

*Trade Initiated*
Old 07-09-2019, 08:34 PM   #617
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 male Komala with EM Charm and EM Play Rough to Sandaa for 2 Rare Candies.

Trade Open

Old 07-09-2019, 09:21 PM   #618
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Trading Gary 2 Rare Candies for his Lv. 1 Male Mareanie

*Trade Initiated*
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading my Lv.1 male Komala with EM Charm and EM Play Rough to Sandaa for 2 Rare Candies.

Trade Open
Trading my lv.1 Male Mareanie to Naru for 2 candies, which I shall immediately pass along to TKF in exchange for his lv.1 male Komala with EMs Charm and Play Rough. Thank you both!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 01:23 PM   #619
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading 4 Rare Candies to KG for 1,100. Thanks, man. You've just made an extremely adorable Shiny Eevee very happy.

: Vui~ *jumps up and licks KG's face gratefully*

*Trade Commenced*
Old 07-10-2019, 01:25 PM   #620
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 4 Rare Candies to KG for 1,100. Thanks, man. You've just made an extremely adorable Shiny Eevee very happy.

: Vui~ *jumps up and licks KG's face gratefully*

*Trade Commenced*
Trading $1100 to MM for 4 Candies

Trade Closed. Rejoice.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:41 PM   #621
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Trading my level 54 Seadra holding this somewhat dusty and dirty Dragon Scale and my level 42 Alolan Graveler to Missingno. Master for their Charizard and Eelektross for evolutionary purposes.

*trade started*
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 03:15 PM   #622
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Trading my level 54 Seadra holding this somewhat dusty and dirty Dragon Scale and my level 42 Alolan Graveler to Missingno. Master for their Charizard and Eelektross for evolutionary purposes.

*trade started*
It was hardly Keith's first time being called upon to help another Trainer to evolve one of their Pokémon. Hell, it wasn't even his first time being called upon to help this Trainer evolve his Pokémon- Keith had helped to evolve Alex's Gurdurr into a Conkeldurr a while back, and in turn, at the same time, Alex helped Keith to evolve Peeves into a Dusknoir. Now, Alex needed help evolving two of his Pokémon, and Keith had no problem going along with this. Moreover, since two Pokémon were involved, this was also an opportunity for a certain someone to also pitch in and help out.

Indeed, as Keith was walking into the Global Trade Station, he was not alone- as was so often the case these days, he was accompanied by Willa, an aspiring Ace Trainer with whom he was happy to be going out.

"...and he knows he's welcome at Sludge Wave Coast whenever he likes, just so long as he doesn't bring the Shadow Zangoose," Keith was saying to her. "I've made it clear to him I got no problem with Zangoose-"

"It's Marvolo you're worried about," finished Willa, nodding. "Understandable. Is that him over there?" she added, pointing to one of the larger trade machines, and to the man standing beside it.

"That would be him," Keith confirmed, leading the way over. "Hey, Alex," he greeted the Trainer. "Good to see you again. And this is my girlfriend Willa," he added. "Willa, this is Alex."

"A pleasure," nodded Willa.

Once the introductions were done, they got right down to business. On their end of the machine, Keith placed a Luxury Ball, while Willa placed an Ultra Ball. On Alex's side, a regular Poké Ball and a Blue Cyber Ball. The switch was thrown, and with a great, dramatic crackling of electricity, the exchange was made, complete with silhouettes of the Pokémon crossing a large screen. As the Poké Balls clattered down on the opposite ends, Keith took the Blue Cyber Ball as Willa picked up the Poké Ball. "Alright, that one should be the Graveler," Keith said to Willa. "Caritas is her name, I think." With that, Keith tossed the Blue Cyber Ball into the air. "Go! Napier!" he exclaimed.

Willa likewise threw the Poké Ball at the same time. "Caritas!" she added.

In simultaneous flashes of light, the Seadra and the Alolan Graveler appeared before them, the former seeming to have an extra scale of some sort clutched in its fins. And just as Keith registered this fact, the Dragon Scale glowed brightly, a glow that quickly spread to Napier's entire body. And Caritas just started glowing on the spot. The pair of Pokémon transfomed on the spot, Napier losing all the poisonous spikes and taking on a distinctly regal sort of appearance, and some sort of launching weapon growing out of Caritas's rapidly-forming shell, just above where the head was now protruding. They finished evolving at the same time, now just a and , side by side. Both curious about their newest (albeit temporary) acquisitions, Keith and Willa both produced their Pokédexes and pointed them at the freshly-evolved Pokémon.

"Kingdra, the Dragon Pokémon. A Water and Dragon-type, and the evolved form of Seadra," said Keith's Pokédex. "Kingdra sleeps on the ocean floor and causes whirlpools by yawning. When storms start up, it awakens and searches for prey."

"Golem- Alola form- the Megaton Pokémon. A Rock and Electric-type, and the evolved form of Graveler," said Willa's Pokédex. "Golem fires rocks charged with electricity that can cause numbness and fainting even just by grazing a target. Wherever these rocks hit, a tremendous electric shock is flung out in all directions."

"Awesome," Keith grinned. "Alright, then- return, Napier," he added, withdrawing the Kingdra.

"Caritas, come back now," added Willa, withdrawing the Alolan Golem.

"Aaaand, back again," Keith remarked as the Poké Balls were placed on the trade machine once more. The switch was thrown again with the intent of making the exchange, so that all Pokémon would get safely returned to their respective Trainers.

Trading my Charizard and Eelektross to Raves for his Dragon-Scale-holding Seadra and Alolan Graveler.

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
What? Seadra is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Seadra evolved into Kingdra!

*Napier learned Yawn!*
Quote:
What? Graveler is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Graveler evolved into Golem!

*Caritas learned Heavy Slam!*

*Caritas learned Steamroller!*
And trading "my" Kingdra and Alolan Golem back to Raves for "his" Charizard and Eelektross. Congrats on the new evolutions!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 07-10-2019, 03:18 PM   #623
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
It was hardly Keith's first time being called upon to help another Trainer to evolve one of their Pokémon. Hell, it wasn't even his first time being called upon to help this Trainer evolve his Pokémon- Keith had helped to evolve Alex's Gurdurr into a Conkeldurr a while back, and in turn, at the same time, Alex helped Keith to evolve Peeves into a Dusknoir. Now, Alex needed help evolving two of his Pokémon, and Keith had no problem going along with this. Moreover, since two Pokémon were involved, this was also an opportunity for a certain someone to also pitch in and help out.

Indeed, as Keith was walking into the Global Trade Station, he was not alone- as was so often the case these days, he was accompanied by Willa, an aspiring Ace Trainer with whom he was happy to be going out.

"...and he knows he's welcome at Sludge Wave Coast whenever he likes, just so long as he doesn't bring the Shadow Zangoose," Keith was saying to her. "I've made it clear to him I got no problem with Zangoose-"

"It's Marvolo you're worried about," finished Willa, nodding. "Understandable. Is that him over there?" she added, pointing to one of the larger trade machines, and to the man standing beside it.

"That would be him," Keith confirmed, leading the way over. "Hey, Alex," he greeted the Trainer. "Good to see you again. And this is my girlfriend Willa," he added. "Willa, this is Alex."

"A pleasure," nodded Willa.

Once the introductions were done, they got right down to business. On their end of the machine, Keith placed a Luxury Ball, while Willa placed an Ultra Ball. On Alex's side, a regular Poké Ball and a Blue Cyber Ball. The switch was thrown, and with a great, dramatic crackling of electricity, the exchange was made, complete with silhouettes of the Pokémon crossing a large screen. As the Poké Balls clattered down on the opposite ends, Keith took the Blue Cyber Ball as Willa picked up the Poké Ball. "Alright, that one should be the Graveler," Keith said to Willa. "Caritas is her name, I think." With that, Keith tossed the Blue Cyber Ball into the air. "Go! Napier!" he exclaimed.

Willa likewise threw the Poké Ball at the same time. "Caritas!" she added.

In simultaneous flashes of light, the Seadra and the Alolan Graveler appeared before them, the former seeming to have an extra scale of some sort clutched in its fins. And just as Keith registered this fact, the Dragon Scale glowed brightly, a glow that quickly spread to Napier's entire body. And Caritas just started glowing on the spot. The pair of Pokémon transfomed on the spot, Napier losing all the poisonous spikes and taking on a distinctly regal sort of appearance, and some sort of launching weapon growing out of Caritas's rapidly-forming shell, just above where the head was now protruding. They finished evolving at the same time, now just a and , side by side. Both curious about their newest (albeit temporary) acquisitions, Keith and Willa both produced their Pokédexes and pointed them at the freshly-evolved Pokémon.

"Kingdra, the Dragon Pokémon. A Water and Dragon-type, and the evolved form of Seadra," said Keith's Pokédex. "Kingdra sleeps on the ocean floor and causes whirlpools by yawning. When storms start up, it awakens and searches for prey."

"Golem- Alola form- the Megaton Pokémon. A Rock and Electric-type, and the evolved form of Graveler," said Willa's Pokédex. "Golem fires rocks charged with electricity that can cause numbness and fainting even just by grazing a target. Wherever these rocks hit, a tremendous electric shock is flung out in all directions."

"Awesome," Keith grinned. "Alright, then- return, Napier," he added, withdrawing the Kingdra.

"Caritas, come back now," added Willa, withdrawing the Alolan Golem.

"Aaaand, back again," Keith remarked as the Poké Balls were placed on the trade machine once more. The switch was thrown again with the intent of making the exchange, so that all Pokémon would get safely returned to their respective Trainers.

Trading my Charizard and Eelektross to Raves for his Dragon-Scale-holding Seadra and Alolan Graveler.

*Trade Closed*

And trading "my" Kingdra and Alolan Golem back to Raves for "his" Charizard and Eelektross. Congrats on the new evolutions!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading MM's Charizard and Eelektross back to him for my Alolan Golem and Kingdra, with my thanks.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 10:21 PM   #624
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading $500 to Naru for her Magical Grinchleon Plushie. Thanks!

Trade Open

Old 07-14-2019, 11:53 PM   #625
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading $500 to Naru for her Magical Grinchleon Plushie. Thanks!

Trade Open
Trading TKF my Magical Grinchleon Plushie for $500.

No problem!

Trade Closed~

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops