UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2019, 07:02 PM   #326
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Dropping off Dragon Egg for incubation.
Hatching please.
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 07:02 PM   #327
Missingno. Master
His name is Goggles. :)
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 5,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Dropping off this Fairy Egg for a week of incubation.
Week's up! It's showtime! Let's see eggsactly what's in store for me.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 07:03 PM   #328
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Dropping off this Novel Water (Gen 5-7) Egg to join the horde. Thank you!
Hatching, por favor.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 07:19 PM   #329
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off this Grass Egg for incubation. Also, sorry for the tonne of work I'm lumping onto you due to my event's rewards Marion, don't forget to claim an egg for yourself
Let the hatching begin!
__________________



TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 08:08 PM   #330
Naru
ただの鳥のこと
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post


Spoiler: show


Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Snivy!

No compatible Egg Moves...
Picking up my Snakey boy (who is named Oliver!) and putting him in a regular Pokeball (leaving me with 5). Also grabbing Ami while I’m here! I hope she had fun with her snake fling.

: *blushes and slaps me playfully*

Declaring Oliver's ability to be Contrary and giving him a Hasty nature like his mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Dropping off a Fairy Egg from the Easter Event for a week of incubation.
Also joining in the eggpocalypse and hatching this!
__________________

message me on discord @Asteiri#0573 if you need me

Last edited by Naru; 04-28-2019 at 02:37 AM.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 03:25 AM   #331
Meetan
Rainbow Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Dropping off this Dragon Egg from the Easter fam! I hope it hatches into something wonderful!
Hatching this Dragon Egg! I hope it's something good! \o/
__________________
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 11:11 AM   #332
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,779
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Dropping off one Enigma Egg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Dropping off one Bug Egg for incubation.
Hatching both of these please.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 12:55 PM   #333
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 2,056
Whew, long time I've been here...

I would like to drop off this Enigma Egg (from the 135 FC) for incubation, please ^^
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 11:07 PM   #334
lilboocorsola
'Till we meet again
 
lilboocorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for the summer endroll
Posts: 5,169
Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Dropping off an Electric Egg to incubate~

(Yes I'm aware I still have a Pachirisu to pick up. x.X I'm thinking about it still. OTL Darn you ME and your hatch descriptions making me whim. *shakes fist*)
Hatching time! ^^
lilboocorsola is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 11:11 PM   #335
myahoo
Rainbow Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 872
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Dropping off this Ice egg for incubation.
Hatching!
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 03:40 AM   #336
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 2,111
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Atop the roof of the Hatchery, a lone, human-like figure sits, cross-legged, looking up at the stars. She can only measure her existence in hours, and yet, the whole world stretches out in front of her, illuminating itself one distant star at a time, becoming a gleam in her prescient eyes. Were one to approach the meditating infant Pokemon - already so wise beyond her mere moments - one would see that, in her lap, a small, plant-like creature rests. Having wandered out of the Incubation Room in search of a safe place to sleep during the night, the Sickle Grass Pokemon had decided, without hesitation, that the safest place must be with her adopted clutchmate. Cool Spring air plays with the purple, cape-like tufts of fur on the shoulders of the simian, as her gentle hand pats the head of the sleeping grass type who has sought her for protection and solace.

In time, they would return to the Incubation Room, where the exhausted Miss Lulu was sleeping on the floor - passed out after an exceptionally busy week. They would pretend they had not been waiting long - Miss Lulu would give her usual ministrations, not realizing that the hyper-intelligent orangutan had both taken care of herself and her young, sweet-scented friend - and they would enjoy a wonderful first meal.

But this moment was not about meetings or meals or paperwork. The night sky stretches out far beyond human comprehension... but who is to say that there are not Pokemon among us whose minds can wrap around the cosmos? The psychic type did not have an answer for this. In fact, her focus had drifted from the stars, and onto the sleeping Pokemon she protected. Why? Why, in her first moments, without knowing or comprehending, did she act in this way? To be a protector, rather than an attacker, or an indifferent member of another species?

The answers aren't simple. They never are. But each star seems to come a little bit closer, a little bit more within reach, with every beat of their hearts - slow, peaceful, and perfectly in rhythm.

---

Gemini Spark has hatched a Lv.1 Female Fomantis with EM Aromatherapy.
Aw, she's so cute~ Lemme take a look at her with my Dex:

Fomantis, the Sickle Grass Pokemon. Fomantis tends to be as inactive as possible, sleeping in places of strong sunlight with its four leaves spread out so it can feed off the energy while conserving its own energy. The more sunshine it feeds on, the more vibrant its color becomes as it grows. During the night, it becomes active only to find a safe place to hide from predators. Its pleasant aroma attracts various insects, most notably Cutiefly, who are its main pollinators.

Hehe, I think you'll like some of my other Grass Pokemon! For now, I'll put you in this Premier Ball (2/4) while you get settled into the team...Melanna!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post


Spoiler: show


Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Snivy!

No compatible Egg Moves...
Hope the lil noodle doesn't take too much after his dad! Picking up Jared after he had some fun with a Shiny Jumpluff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Selina seems to think this Fire Egg she took from a Murkrow is going to be a good one, so let's keep it here for a week and see what comes of it then!
And while we're here, let's hatch my egg from the Easter Clutch!

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 04-29-2019 at 10:50 PM.
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:45 AM   #337
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Dropping off this Dragon type egg please and thanks!
Hatching this egg please!
__________________
PASBL stats
FB stats
Wild Future Stuff


Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 03:13 PM   #338
Heather
Big Fluffy Pancakes
 
Heather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Under the Gay Cloud
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Ive got a Fire Egg on my hands! It might not need warming, per We, but it's best in your care for now.

*insert gif of Young Midoriya rocking in the computer chair here*

it's time to meet my new baby!!!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Mint Earhart
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 04:46 PM   #339
Lil'twick
Pale Blue Dot
 
Lil'twick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Voyager of the Stars
Posts: 3,248
Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Dropping off this Fairy Type Egg.
Time to hatch the baby.
__________________


And there may come a day
Where you forget the faces, and voices
Of those you've met along the way

Hawke | Leo

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:34 PM   #340
King Ghidorah
Cascade Badge
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Dropping off this Electric Egg for Incubation
Hatching please!
__________________
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 01:09 PM   #341
ShadowDRGN
Pokemon Trainer
 
ShadowDRGN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDRGN View Post
Dropping off this Dark Egg for incubation!
Hatching this little guy, please!
ShadowDRGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 02:46 PM   #342
Missingno. Master
His name is Goggles. :)
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 5,995
It was a sunny day in Fizzytopia, and Keith Masters was enjoying the beautiful weather as he soared across the Fizzytopian skies on the back of his Charizard. Charlie, however, wasn't thinking too much about the current weather, and was more reminiscing on what the weather reminded him of. It had been on a day like this, not too long ago, back when he was still a wild Pokémon, that a whiff of pheromones, intoxicating in more ways than one, had drawn his attention in a big way... Even if she hadn't been expecting a wild Pokémon, Charlie recalled that he'd at least been a perfect gentlemon... at least, he hoped he'd been. And surely what came out of that encounter must not have much longer to go before... Yes, the time would be soon, Charlie knew. Of course, he hadn't figured on getting caught in the meantime, so he could only hope Keith understood about the situation.

Meanwhile, back down on the ground, Gavin Golurkson was walking into the Hatchery. It was his first time ever using such a facility- Pokémon breeding was by no means his forte, with his native region of Orre lacking such a facility itself. But, the heart wants what the heart wants, and right now, what one of Gavin's Pokémon wanted made this visit a necessary one. Dudley had seen the Nidoqueen by pure chance, and the sight had stopped him in place. No amount of irritated chomping from the Shellder on his tail could spur him into action. This went far beyond his usual vacant staring, and it wasn't long before Gavin realized this. He had started thinking about what to do, when Dudley made it unnecessary by approaching them himself, his eyes practically heart-shaped as he did so. This made it necessary for Gavin to rush in, make introductions, and try as best he could to minimize the awkwardness of it all. And considering why he was leaving Dudley here for now, he had a feeling things had gone over as well as they could have gone.


Dropping off Charlie the male Charizard and Dudley the Shiny male Slowbro. Charlie will be breeding with KG's female Salandit, and I will be keeping the offspring. Dudley will be breeding with KG's Shiny female Nidoqueen, KG will be providing an Old Spice Incense, and he will be keeping the offspring. Stats are as follows;

Quote:
Charlie
Species: Charizard ()
Gender: Male
Level: 46
Type: Fire/Flying
Attacks: Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Air Slash, Wing Attack, Scratch, Growl, Ember, Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Leer, Dragon Rage, Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang, Slash, Flame Burst, Flamethrower, Slash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Acrobatics, Brick Break, Brutal Swing, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Flame Charge, Fly, Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Steel Wing, Sunny Day, Crossfire, Mega Punch, Poison Jab, Blast Burn, Fire Pledge.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour.
Next move learned: Fire Spin (lv. 49)
Evolution:
Nature: Rash
Ability: Blaze
Bond: 43
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Mega Valley (Global Trade Station)
Bio:
Charlie was one of many Pokémon drawn in by the faint traces of Mega Evolution energy still given off by Mega Valley. In the absence of any Charizardites of either variety, he became angry and started to vent his frustration on a wild Shiny Metagross, until Keith Masters and Gavin Golurkson intervened, culminating in Keith catching the Charizard. Charlie has high standards, and is not the easiest Pokémon to impress. However, seeing how well Keith has trained his Pokémon has endeared him to the Poison-type Trainer, and has earned Keith the Flame Pokémon's respect. He doesn't exactly get along with all of his teammates, but those he's unimpressed with need only best him in battle to change his mind.

Dudley & Kenny
Species: Slowbro (Shiny; )
Gender: Male
Level: 51
Type: Water/Psychic
Attacks: Surf, Curse, Yawn, Tackle, Strength, Dive, Whirlpool, Flash, Growl, Ice Beam, Water Gun, Zap Cannon, Flamethrower, Confusion, Disable, Headbutt, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt, Slack Off, Withdraw, Heal Pulse, Mega Punch, Bubble Beam, Pay Day, Teleport, Tri Attack, Rock Smash, Drain Punch, Dream Eater, Hidden Power (Bug), Amnesia, Telekinesis, Nightmare, Ice Punch, Dynamic Punch, Stomp, Bide, Psychic, Rain Dance, Psych Up, Trick Room, Toxic, Calm Mind, Dig, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Reflect, Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Hyper Beam, Incinerate, Seismic Toss, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Fissure, Belly Drum, Water Pledge, Counter, Gyro Ball, Mud Sport, Skill Swap.
Usable Z-Moves: N/A.
Evolution: >Egg House hatching>>Lv. 37>
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Regenerator
Bond: 49
Cute stat: 60
Beauty stat: 60
Tough stat: 60
Smart stat: 60
Cool stat: 60
Obtained: Egg House (hatched by Keith); The Poisonous Paradise (given to Gavin)
Bio (Dudley):
Dudley, not unlike most other Slowbro, is a bit dim-witted. He takes longer than average to react to pain or surprise, and once believed that every Pokémon needed the help of a Shellder to evolve. That said, he is actually somewhat intelligent by his species's standards, and while it takes him a while to grasp most basic concepts, he still gets them faster than an average Slowbro would. Nobody yet knows whether Dudley is even aware of the fact that he is a Shiny. That said, even if it takes Dudley a while to realize it, once he realizes that his friends are in danger, he will come to their aid, no questions asked. He used to hunt by merely fishing with his tail, but ever since evolving, has had to take a more active approach. Recently, after meeting the Shiny hunter Gavin Golurkson, Dudley took a liking to him for reasons he can't explain (not that that's saying much), and decided to go with him, proving every bit as loyal as he's been to Keith.

Bio (Kenny):
Kenny is the Shellder who clamped on Dudley's tail, triggering his evolution into Slowbro. He is somewhat quick to irritate, and if he feels that Dudley is taking too long to realize something, he will bite down on the Shiny Slowbro's tail to urge him to get there faster. Despite this, Kenny has no problems being attached to Dudley's tail, and through telepathic communications with Luna, he has revealed this to mainly be because of the constant food source. Of course, the presence of the Slowbro's tail in his mouth means any attempt he makes at speech is muffled, but when he wants to, he can make his presence known, make no mistake. Despite frequently being annoyed with Dudley, he considers the Slowbro his friend, and will not tolerate anyone who bad-mouths him. He takes offense to some of Gavin's foul language, though this is mitigated by his undeniable good treatment of both Kenny and Dudley.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 03:07 PM   #343
King Ghidorah
Cascade Badge
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
It was a sunny day in Fizzytopia, and Keith Masters was enjoying the beautiful weather as he soared across the Fizzytopian skies on the back of his Charizard. Charlie, however, wasn't thinking too much about the current weather, and was more reminiscing on what the weather reminded him of. It had been on a day like this, not too long ago, back when he was still a wild Pokémon, that a whiff of pheromones, intoxicating in more ways than one, had drawn his attention in a big way... Even if she hadn't been expecting a wild Pokémon, Charlie recalled that he'd at least been a perfect gentlemon... at least, he hoped he'd been. And surely what came out of that encounter must not have much longer to go before... Yes, the time would be soon, Charlie knew. Of course, he hadn't figured on getting caught in the meantime, so he could only hope Keith understood about the situation.

Meanwhile, back down on the ground, Gavin Golurkson was walking into the Hatchery. It was his first time ever using such a facility- Pokémon breeding was by no means his forte, with his native region of Orre lacking such a facility itself. But, the heart wants what the heart wants, and right now, what one of Gavin's Pokémon wanted made this visit a necessary one. Dudley had seen the Nidoqueen by pure chance, and the sight had stopped him in place. No amount of irritated chomping from the Shellder on his tail could spur him into action. This went far beyond his usual vacant staring, and it wasn't long before Gavin realized this. He had started thinking about what to do, when Dudley made it unnecessary by approaching them himself, his eyes practically heart-shaped as he did so. This made it necessary for Gavin to rush in, make introductions, and try as best he could to minimize the awkwardness of it all. And considering why he was leaving Dudley here for now, he had a feeling things had gone over as well as they could have gone.


Dropping off Charlie the male Charizard and Dudley the Shiny male Slowbro. Charlie will be breeding with KG's female Salandit, and I will be keeping the offspring. Dudley will be breeding with KG's Shiny female Nidoqueen, KG will be providing an Old Spice Incense, and he will be keeping the offspring. Stats are as follows;
Dropping off my Lv. 20 Salandit to breed with MM's Charizard - he keeps the offspring.

Dropping off my Lv. 25 shiny Nidoqueen to breed with MM's Slowbro with this Old Spice Incense - I keep the offspring.

Stats below:


Species: Salandit
Level: 20
Gender: Female
Type: Poison/Fire
Obtained: Caught in Bedlam Ridge
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Corrosion
Moves: Scratch, Poison Gas, Ember, Helping Hand, Dazzling Gleam, Foul Play, Iron Tail, Sweet Scent, Smog
Evolves: @ Lv. 33 ->


*SHINY*
Species: Nidoqueen
Level: 25
Gender: Female
Type: Poison/Ground
Obtained: Trade with Empoleon Dynamite
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Poison Point
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Strength, Cut, Rock Smash, Super Fang, Tail Whip, Attract, Ice Beam, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Fury Swipes, Superpower, Tackle, Body Slam, Chip Away, Aqua Tail, Shadow Claw
Evolves: Evolved from @ Lv. 16, Evolved from w/ use of Moon Stone
__________________
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 07:27 PM   #344
Median Dia
Snake of Rainbow Quartz
 
Median Dia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere Spoopy
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post
Dropping off a Classic Normal Egg for some good ol' incubation treatment. Didn't think I'd ever do that, yet here we are...

With some mounting regret regarding my decision, curtesy of a certain loud boom reminding me that a certain deer of poor default aesthetics did indeed hail from Johto, I hereby declare it time for this unborn child to stop being quite so unborn.
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 08:12 PM   #345
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye
 
Nerd Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post


Dropping off a Fairy Egg for incubation.

Scritchy scratchy lemme hatchy.
Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 01:41 PM   #346
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye
 
Nerd Violence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 995


Ahi was nervous. Everything was moving so fast. It seemed like just yesterday he was a fawn-furred kit without so much as an ember to spit. Now he was-... well, it wasn't as though he hadn't *thought* about it. Ahri was... special, you know? He was pretty sure she could see right through him, and not just because she was a psychic.

The bell above the door chimed pleasantly as he follows his trainer into the center. His mother was perched on Tate's backpack, as she typically was, and she looked atypically listless.

"I'm not ready to be a grandmother!" The Eevee barked, ears drooping. She swooned dramatically, head dropping against the overstuffed bag underneath her. "Look at me! I'm still so young."

"I don't think devolving makes you younger, mama," Ahi sighed, though his mother's antics seemed to put him at ease somewhat. "I think it just makes you smaller, and more boring."

"You've got a lot of chutzpah, calling your own mother boring!" Kai reprimanded, but the back-and-forth had perked her up somewhat. She slid off Tate's backpack and landed gracefully on all four on the floor below, though one foot touched down lightly compared to the rest. She circled around her youngest son, sizing him up.

"I really thought Wai would be the first," she admitted as she closed the loop, and sat down in front of her boy.

"Yeah, I don't think-" Ahi began, but Kai interrupted him before he could successfully remind her that Muliwai wasn't in a position to be reproducing.

"All right!" She bellowed. Sitting up on her haunches, she clapped her paws against his furry, orange cheeks. "You're gonna be fine. You're handsome and sweet. That was enough for your father, and it's enough for you."

"I don't think I want to compare this to you and papa-" Ahi bemoaned. "I-... I really like her, you know-?"

Kai exhaled through her nose, and then, after a moment of utter stillness, threw herself into her son's mane. Ahi layered a paw over her back, his larger body finally taking a seat on the tile floor as well.

"I'm proud of you, Ahi," the Eevee mumbled, the sound muffled by his dense fur. "You turned out great. Despite my best efforts."

"Wh-whoa, don't say something like that," Ahi protested, but it was too late. Kai pulled away with a chipper expression, ears erect and tail wagging. She bopped her son on the nose, back to her usual impish self, and turned to trot back to her trainer. Ahi was left sitting there, while his mother pawed aggressively at Tate's ankle until she was once again picked up. It was hard to get a beat on his mom sometimes, though he'd never once felt unloved. He was probably going to make a lot of mistake moving forward, but he hoped he could offer at least that much security to his own children. Leaving his trainer to juggle his mother alongside the paperwork, he carried himself to the door to wait for Isaac and -- more importantly -- the mother of his children. The pads of his paws felt clammy, but he swallowed his fears. He rolled his shoulders out and puffed out his thick mane; in the prime of his life, he looked like a living statue, fit to guard a temple. Internally, he rehearsed everything from greeting Ahri to romancing her. Probably, he would forget all of his plans once the moment came -- she had the uncanny ability to render him stupid.

Across the room, once again on Tate's shoulder, Kai cast one last glance at her son, chest panging. It was bittersweet to move forward like this, but all she'd ever wanted was a family. Now they had one; an amazing one, better than she'd had ever hoped for on the streets of Goldenrod. Ahi had never glowed so brightly as he did, right then. If this was the next chapter in the journey, so be it.

The more, the merrier.

---

Dropping off Ahi, the Lv. 30 (M) Flareon, to breed with Ahri the (F) Espeon. I'll be keeping the offspring.

Spoiler: show


LV. 30 MALE FLAREON
HT & WT: 3'02" & 56.1lbs.

Ke Keiki mai ke Ahi.
The child from the fire.

Brave. Takes plenty of siestas. Known to be exceptionally gutsy.
The twins, Hekili and Ahi. The first of two eggs produced in a difficult first clutch for their mother, Kai, Ahi incubated fully to term while his twin sister hatched prematurely. Ahi is even-tempered and brave; he will not shy from battle no matter how large the foe or how great the disadvantage. He is deeply fascinated by fire, a trait that he may have picked up from watching his father, a Flareon named Happy. He is very protective of his sister, and even into adulthood is reluctant to leave her alone -- for this reason, he is often roped into her "adventures," none of which ever seen to turn out well for him. He knows this girl, she's pretty cute, but he wouldn't want to be presumptuous. Ahi shares a weak bond with Tate!

Spoiler: show

Skills, level:
Baby-Doll Eyes; Baton Pass (33); Bite; Charm; Double-Edge; Double Kick; Fire Fang; Fire Spin; Flare Blitz (31); Focus Energy; Growl; Helping Hand; Last Resort (41); Lava Plume (37); Leer (42); Quick Attack; Rage (4; Refresh; Sand Attack; Scary Face (29); Smog; Swift; Tackle; Tail Whip; Take Down; Trump Card (45);

Skills, breed:
Captivate; Charm; Covet; Curse; Detect; Endure; Fake Tears; Flail; Natural Gift; Stored Power; Synchronoise; Tickle; Wish; Yawn;

Skills, study:
Skull Bash; Superpower; Swagger;




Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 02:35 PM   #347
Prof.Enigma
Thunder Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Dropping off this egg for incubation

Dragon egg
Should be time to hatch

Sorry for being a little late
__________________

Fizzy Bubbles;
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 11:41 PM   #348
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Another Enigma Egg to add to my Egg Horde. Thanks Marion!
Sorry to add to your hatch list Marion but it’s time for this one to hatch as well!
__________________



TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 06:20 PM   #349
Naru
ただの鳥のこと
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post


Ahi was nervous. Everything was moving so fast. It seemed like just yesterday he was a fawn-furred kit without so much as an ember to spit. Now he was-... well, it wasn't as though he hadn't *thought* about it. Ahri was... special, you know? He was pretty sure she could see right through him, and not just because she was a psychic.

The bell above the door chimed pleasantly as he follows his trainer into the center. His mother was perched on Tate's backpack, as she typically was, and she looked atypically listless.

"I'm not ready to be a grandmother!" The Eevee barked, ears drooping. She swooned dramatically, head dropping against the overstuffed bag underneath her. "Look at me! I'm still so young."

"I don't think devolving makes you younger, mama," Ahi sighed, though his mother's antics seemed to put him at ease somewhat. "I think it just makes you smaller, and more boring."

"You've got a lot of chutzpah, calling your own mother boring!" Kai reprimanded, but the back-and-forth had perked her up somewhat. She slid off Tate's backpack and landed gracefully on all four on the floor below, though one foot touched down lightly compared to the rest. She circled around her youngest son, sizing him up.

"I really thought Wai would be the first," she admitted as she closed the loop, and sat down in front of her boy.

"Yeah, I don't think-" Ahi began, but Kai interrupted him before he could successfully remind her that Muliwai wasn't in a position to be reproducing.

"All right!" She bellowed. Sitting up on her haunches, she clapped her paws against his furry, orange cheeks. "You're gonna be fine. You're handsome and sweet. That was enough for your father, and it's enough for you."

"I don't think I want to compare this to you and papa-" Ahi bemoaned. "I-... I really like her, you know-?"

Kai exhaled through her nose, and then, after a moment of utter stillness, threw herself into her son's mane. Ahi layered a paw over her back, his larger body finally taking a seat on the tile floor as well.

"I'm proud of you, Ahi," the Eevee mumbled, the sound muffled by his dense fur. "You turned out great. Despite my best efforts."

"Wh-whoa, don't say something like that," Ahi protested, but it was too late. Kai pulled away with a chipper expression, ears erect and tail wagging. She bopped her son on the nose, back to her usual impish self, and turned to trot back to her trainer. Ahi was left sitting there, while his mother pawed aggressively at Tate's ankle until she was once again picked up. It was hard to get a beat on his mom sometimes, though he'd never once felt unloved. He was probably going to make a lot of mistake moving forward, but he hoped he could offer at least that much security to his own children. Leaving his trainer to juggle his mother alongside the paperwork, he carried himself to the door to wait for Isaac and -- more importantly -- the mother of his children. The pads of his paws felt clammy, but he swallowed his fears. He rolled his shoulders out and puffed out his thick mane; in the prime of his life, he looked like a living statue, fit to guard a temple. Internally, he rehearsed everything from greeting Ahri to romancing her. Probably, he would forget all of his plans once the moment came -- she had the uncanny ability to render him stupid.

Across the room, once again on Tate's shoulder, Kai cast one last glance at her son, chest panging. It was bittersweet to move forward like this, but all she'd ever wanted was a family. Now they had one; an amazing one, better than she'd had ever hoped for on the streets of Goldenrod. Ahi had never glowed so brightly as he did, right then. If this was the next chapter in the journey, so be it.

The more, the merrier.

---

Dropping off Ahi, the Lv. 30 (M) Flareon, to breed with Ahri the (F) Espeon. I'll be keeping the offspring.

Spoiler: show


LV. 30 MALE FLAREON
HT & WT: 3'02" & 56.1lbs.

Ke Keiki mai ke Ahi.
The child from the fire.

Brave. Takes plenty of siestas. Known to be exceptionally gutsy.
The twins, Hekili and Ahi. The first of two eggs produced in a difficult first clutch for their mother, Kai, Ahi incubated fully to term while his twin sister hatched prematurely. Ahi is even-tempered and brave; he will not shy from battle no matter how large the foe or how great the disadvantage. He is deeply fascinated by fire, a trait that he may have picked up from watching his father, a Flareon named Happy. He is very protective of his sister, and even into adulthood is reluctant to leave her alone -- for this reason, he is often roped into her "adventures," none of which ever seen to turn out well for him. He knows this girl, she's pretty cute, but he wouldn't want to be presumptuous. Ahi shares a weak bond with Tate!

Spoiler: show

Skills, level:
Baby-Doll Eyes; Baton Pass (33); Bite; Charm; Double-Edge; Double Kick; Fire Fang; Fire Spin; Flare Blitz (31); Focus Energy; Growl; Helping Hand; Last Resort (41); Lava Plume (37); Leer (42); Quick Attack; Rage (4; Refresh; Sand Attack; Scary Face (29); Smog; Swift; Tackle; Tail Whip; Take Down; Trump Card (45);

Skills, breed:
Captivate; Charm; Covet; Curse; Detect; Endure; Fake Tears; Flail; Natural Gift; Stored Power; Synchronoise; Tickle; Wish; Yawn;

Skills, study:
Skull Bash; Superpower; Swagger;




Ahri's blue eyes darted across her own figure in the mirror of Isaac's bedroom. Did her fur look okay? Was her face clean? There were so many questions that raced through her mind. She wanted to look good for Ahi, she wanted him to really feel why they had decided to go through with this in the first place.

She sighed, meeting her own eyes in the mirror. She always had trouble thinking clearly when it came to Ahi. Part of her felt like they were rushing things... but another part of her couldn't help but want to do this. She wanted Ahi to be happy, and she wanted him to be the father of her children. She glanced down at her frame, realizing that soon she would be carrying an egg. She could almost picture Ahi's strong frame standing next to her, their small brown child in front of them.

"Can't you talk to her?" A gruff voice demanded from the other room. Ahri glanced backwards, her father's voice was so distinct, it was hard to mistake. She rose to her haunches, walking to the living room. She saw her father, fist clenched as he looked at Vinny and Kyp. Isaac, her master, simply stood fearfully --- only hearing grunts and growls coming out of Morgana's mouth. Vinny scoffed, her teeth gritting.

"She's mature enough to make her own decisions." Vinny said matter-of-factly. Ahri smiled hearing her mother say those words --- at least someone had faith in her.

"So you're okay with this?" He asked, taking a step closer to Vinny. Ahri saw Kyp, her step-father, instinctively tense up, ready to jump in front of Vinny if he needed to.

"No." Vinny replied, sitting calmly on her haunches. "But I want my... our daughter to be happy." Morgana sighed, turning his head as he heard Ahri's light footsteps treading into the room.

"It's not too late to say no." He began, clearly concerned "We can get Isaac to call Tate an-"

"No." Ahri replied, looking in her father's eyes. "I love him." There was a certain edge to her voice. Nervousness? Probably. But she was growing irritated at her father's distaste for her bearing young. Morgana sighed. He saw so much of Vinny in Ahri, especially in this moment. His fist unclenched and he knelt down to be level with his daughter, patting her on the back, maintaining eye contact without speaking. Ahri could picture all the things he wanted to say, but she just gave a simple nod in response. He stood, glancing at Vinny one last time before heading down to Isaac's training arena.

"I'm sure he's waiting for you, sweetheart." Vinny murmured. Ahri could see the twinge of pain in her eyes that she tried so desperately to hide, not to mention that she could hear the thoughts racing through her mother's head. She could practically feel the feelings of dread that her mother felt as though they were her own. But, she nodded, walking to her mother and brushing against her body. She tried her best to put forth a reassuring smile for her mother, hoping to persuade her that everything would be alright --- but she was sure her own nerves came through. Isaac signaled to the two eeveelutions, noting that it was time to go. Vinny gave Ahri one last glance as they made their way to hatchery.

-----------

The door chimed at the hatchery as Isaac walked inside, Vinny and Ahri in tow. He spotted Tate rather quickly, seeing the Eevee on their shoulder. "Hey." He gave a nod, walking to the counter to begin filling out Ahri's paperwork. Vinny glanced at the trainer, noting that she had an Eevee on her shoulder. She tilted her head, slightly confused.

"That's Ahi's mom. Something weird happened and she turned back into an Eevee." Vinny gave her daughter even more of a confused look. Was that actually possible? She just hoped it didn't happen to her. Ahri looked around, spotting Ahi. He looked stoic, handsome and well built. Her heart fluttered seeing him, she padded towards him excitedly, brushing against him.

Vinny sighed looking at her daughter and Ahi together. She couldn't help but admire the way he looked down at her, clearly deeply in love with the young Espeon. She wasn't ready to be a grandmother, but she wanted what made her daughter happy... and if this was it, she supposed she could learn to accept it.

Isaac turned to Tate seeing the two Eeveelutions already cuddling up and getting romantic. "I need a smoke, want to join me?" He chuckled.

---

Dropping off Ahri the Lv. 24 Female Espeon to breed with Ahi the Flareon. Confirming that Tate is keeping the baby.

Spoiler: show
Ahri
♫ Kids - MGMT

Espeon | Female | Rash Nature
Level 24 | Psychic | Hatched
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Cherish Ball
Bond 50 | Contest Stats: [20/20/20/20/20]

- (Lv. Up with 30 Bond during the day) - >

Magic Bounce [This Pokémon Reflects non-attacking moves used on it back to the attacking Pokémon]

Ahri is the daughter of Vinny and Morgana. In terms of personality she takes more after her mother, but her strong-willed and bold nature comes from her father. She's a little too headstrong for Vinny's liking. Extremely rambunctious and constantly trying to cause trouble and mayhem wherever she goes. Although both her parents love her deeply, she finds it a little weird that her mother and father are separated. She also finds it somewhat odd that she has a half sister in Jean as well as a half brother in Arlo. Her and Jean get along, but Vinny is somewhat worried that Morgana's brash daughter could be a bad influence on Ahri. Ahri, however, is certainly the more mischievous of the pair between her and Jean.

Her and Arlo are truly partners in crime, and thanks to his easygoing nature she can usually talk him into her half-baked schemes. Not to mention they have the rest of the grass squad, including their adoptive brother, Luca, to fall back on if things get a little too difficult.

She is mated to Ahi, Tate's Flareon. The two are expecting children.

Spoiler: show
Natural Moves
Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Confusion, Baby Doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Swift, Psybeam, Future Sight (25), Psych Up (29), Morning Sun (33), Psychic (37), Last Resort (41), Power Swap (45)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Synchronoise, Fake Tears, Frenzy PlantAM, Hyper Voice
TM / HM Moves
Shadow Ball, U-Turn, Calm Mind, Dazzling Gleam, Psyshock
__________________

message me on discord @Asteiri#0573 if you need me

Last edited by Naru; 05-04-2019 at 05:19 AM.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 07:36 PM   #350
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Whew, long time I've been here...

I would like to drop off this Enigma Egg (from the 135 FC) for incubation, please ^^
Oh, I think the little one's gonna pop out soon! What would it be?
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.