UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Development

Old 08-25-2020, 03:33 PM   #1
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Litwick Arcane Realm feedback and development thread!

Sorry, I don't have a fancy picture qwq.

Anyways, its almost been two years since the Arcane Realm was first re-introduced into Fizzy Bubbles! It's gone from a Free For All Zone to a regular, run of the mill zone! I've been glad to be its ZA and helping everyone have a little magical adventure of their own. But, as it stands, the zone is kind of outdated now. Some of the areas have gotten a lot of traffic and have interested a good portion of the player base. Others have gotten little to no traffic, and I want to figure out why that is. So, I have put together a little questionnaire for the playerbase. Don't worry, your answers will be anonymous in the sheet itself. But, if you do have additional feedback you want to state once you finish, please post it here! I don't have an exact ETA on when things will be updated, since I do need to go through mod approval, but I hope to make a better Arcane Realm that Fizzy Bubbles can enjoy for years to come~

You can fill out the form here!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 11:48 PM   #2
Lil'twick
Insanity

Just as a heads up I'll be closing the feedback questionnaire in about 5 days. Once that's done I'll post the WIP changes based on the feedback I've gotten. Of you haven't filled it out yet, please do. All feedback is welcome!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-31-2020, 08:34 PM   #3
Lil'twick
Insanity

Just a reminder that there is 48 hours left to fill out the form! Here is a little sneak preview of the map!

Map will be scaled down to size xd

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-03-2020, 08:33 PM   #4
Lil'twick
Insanity

Alrighty, so here are some of the updated areas. Not a whole lot has changed, either more flavor and detail have been added, or clarification. Only one area I think has changed changed, but that's about it. Please let give me your feedback on these, and how you'd like me to advance from here! Remember the survey is now closed, so all feedback should be in thread.

0. Fool’s Path - The main road throughout the Arcane Realm, it symbolizes the beginning of a journey and has many branching paths that are meant to symbolize life’s many paths. Many new trainers have tread this road, looking to see what adventure would unfold for them. You can reach about anywhere in the realm through the Path, but the magic of this path always takes you where you truly need to go.

V. Hierophant's Crypt - The ancient resting place of the royal family, buried deep within the castle with an entrance for visitors to see from the Cathedral. While the Cathedral’s entrance is a tunnel with a statue of the great Sage-King known as the Hierophant, who turned the empire into the kingdom it is now today, it is said that there is an entrance in the Castle itself, revealing a vast catacomb of the royal dead, and royal riches. There are rumors among thieves that the statue at the Cathedral can also provide an entrance, but the information that lies here contains the history of the Arcane Realm as a whole and is something only a brave few can learn. Of course, that is if you can best the guardian of the crypt.

IX. Hermit’s Mire - A swampy portion of the Forest, the mire is home to various hermits, lunatics, and other outcasts of society. A thick miasma hangs in the air, making it hard to breathe, and visibility, not the best. One of the most potent, and dangerous, magical leylines runs across the mire. The risks are high, but, it is said that those who embrace this place find enlightenment.

XI. Grounds of Justice - A barren field, charred and stained in blood. Here war criminals were executed, heretics burned, and those affected by plague said to waste away. An angelic statue watches over these sacred grounds, guiding the dead towards enlightenment. All who journey here are stated to see a glimpse of their fate. There is a rumor, though, that there is something too powerful for this realm sealed within the statue. Be careful here, for the lost can easily drag you down.

XVI. The Tower - An ancient tower that has been in existence before the city was even built, it was an attempt to reach the heavens. Even if it’s now destroyed, it still towers over the city and can be seen anywhere on the horizon in the Arcane Realm. Places like the Cloud Garden and New Fizz City can be seen from the top of this tower, and the halls within holds the entire history of the Arcane Realm within its storied walls. Ancient guardians prowl these storied halls, so traversing the Tower itself it ill-advised. There is an elevator up to the top, but for those seeking a true challenge, they can climb.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 10-17-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Development