UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 12:39 AM   #326
enchantress
Queen of the Night

blazeVA: Zubat/Golbat/Crobat recolour confirmed.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:56 AM   #327
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

I'd like to purchase the following for my new Slugma Turbo DAVE.
A racing helmet in blue/red/white with a black 15 on the front (1,000 coins)
A shell attachment for his evolution that looks like this with the number 15 on it too. (1,000 coins)

Total: 2,000 coins

If anyone would like to sprite me Turbo DAVE in his new gear that would be awesome ^-^

EDIT: thanks to OkikuMew for the images:

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 02-28-2014 at 01:31 PM.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:21 PM   #328
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

It was a common sight to see a Trainer walking into the Boutique along with one of their Pokémon, in the hopes of purchasing some manner of accessory for said Pokémon, or else to register their Pokémon's unusual markings or coloration with the Pokémon League to facilitate future Pokédex upgrades- because it has been known to happen, Pokémon having unique colors that were considered different from their Shiny coloration. But this time, this was a decidedly unique sight- the doors opened up, and in walked a Numel, all by himself, with no Trainer around. At least, none that the man behind the counter could see. After glancing out the door in confusion, half expecting a Trainer to come in behind the Pokémon, the man looked down at the Numel- in that time, the Fire/Ground-type had walked up to the counter and was looking up at the man.

"Can I... help you?" the man asked. Of course, he wasn't seriously expecting an answer to this question. So of course, he was understandably shocked when the Numel replied in English.

"Yeah," the Numel replied. "I'm in the market for a fedora, a nice black one, one that's made to fit my kind. You got anything like that in here?"

At first, the man did not respond, because holy crap, a talking Numel. Once the initial shock started to wear off, he found his voice. "...Uh..." OK, started to find his voice. "...Uh... A fedora?" he repeated.

"That's what I said, yeah," the Numel nodded. "You alright there, fella?" he added. "You don't look so good."

"No, no, I'm fine," the man replied. "It's just... You know..."

"Ah, gotcha," the Numel nodded. "You ain't never seen a talking Numel before, I bet. Anyway, name's Vinny. So, about that fedora?"

"...W-well, first, I assume you have the means to pay for this fedora?" the man asked.

"Whoa, whoa, let's hold off on any talk about payment until I see the merchandise, alright?" said Vinny. "Just trust me, I got the money for this."

"...Right, right, OK," nodded the man. "Sorry, it's just... this is highly irregular, it's usually Trainers who come in with their Pokémon and handle the transactions. This is probably the first time I've ever actually dealt with a wild Pokémon like this."

"Well, for what it's worth, I ain't wild," Vinny replied. "My Trainer don't even know I'm doin' this. Spendin' the entire day trainin' that Haxorus o' his."

"Alright, OK, gimme a second, then," said the man. He went off into the back room. He was in there for a few minutes, during which time another Trainer, no older than 12 years old, had stopped and was staring at the Numel.

Vinny noticed this, and turned to look at the boy. "What are you lookin' at?" he asked, at which point the boy ran from the building as fast as he could.

Not long after this, the man returned, carrying a small assortment of fedoras, all of which too small to fit the average human head, but they looked just right for Vinny. "Alright, have a look through these," he said, placing the hats down on the counter.

"Nice," grinned Vinny, and with surprising speed and Strength, he jumped up off the floor and right onto the counter. He inspected each fedora, but seemed to find some sort of flaw with each one. One was too small, another too large, one was "too grey", one looked as though Rattata had been gnawing on it... At long last, he seemed satisfied with the last fedora of the bunch. Using one of his front legs, he expertly flipped it up onto his head, and examined himself in the nearby mirror. "Oh, yeah," he grinned. "This is the one, yeah. Alright, this one here, I'll take it," he added, addressing the man.

"That'll be 1,000 coins, please," replied the man, though he didn't actually expect the Numel to be carrying coins on him. Thus far, he had agreed to humor the Numel, but if he attempted to leave with this fedora without paying for it, he had every intention of stopping him. Therefore, for the second time in one day, he found himself shocked, for a small cloth bag was ejected from the hole in Vinny's hump. It landed on the counter right in front of the man, where it fell open to reveal a pile of coins.

"One thousand coins exactly," Vinny replied as the astonished man started to count them. "You don't believe me, go on, I'll wait." And wait he did, patiently standing in place as the man counted out the 1,000 coins placed before him.

"I... OK, that's... have a nice... a nice day..." the man muttered. Vinny nodded at this, and strolled out the door, proudly sporting his new headgear. "I... I just sold a fedora... to... to a talking Numel," the man went on, muttering to himself. "...I must be losing it," he concluded. "I think now might be a good time to take that vacation..."

OOC: Purchasing 1 black fedora for Vinny, my Numel. For reference, here is a regular sprite and a humpy sprite;

Old 03-24-2014, 05:55 AM   #329
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Arc_Angel: Turbo Dave Slugma's Racing Helmet and Shell Attachment purchases confirmed.
Missingno. Master: Numel's Black Fedora purchase confirmed.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:12 AM   #330
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I'd like a recolor for my Foongus, Six, but it won't go into effect for him until he evolves into Amoonguss; I'd like his cap and shields to be recolored so that they resemble the Ultra Ball, as opposed to the regular Poké Ball. I already took the liberty of making a regular sprite and humpy sprite, so all I require is for this to be confirmed. Thanks very much in advance!

Old 05-04-2014, 06:08 AM   #331
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Missingno. Master: Amoonguss recolour confirmed.
Old 06-09-2014, 12:25 AM   #332
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

I'd like to recolor my new Female Drifloon, whom shall be referred to most of the time as "Pinkie Lee." I bet you can guess to which color...

Old 07-15-2014, 11:31 PM   #333
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

It was a quiet evening at the Boutique. Nothing was going on, and the owner was getting ready to close up shop for the night. On the counter, there sat a red mask and a matching shirt, made specifically for a Swalot. The order had been placed earlier that day by way of a phone call (the voice on the other end claimed it was a costume for his Swalot, though the voice sounded an awful lot like that talking Numel the man had dealt with a some months ago).

"Well, I guess that guy'll have to wait for the morning to pick this stuff up," the man stated. As he headed for the exit, however, a large, blob-like being oozed in through the door, moving remarkably quickly for something of his build. He swiped the clothes off the counter, placed a small pile of 2,000 coins in their place, and bounded out of the building. The owner watched this unfold, a stunned look on his face. "...OK, then," he said quietly to himself as he went over to count the coins. Sure enough, it totaled 2,000 coins, the exact price of the outfit- 1,000 for the mask, 1,000 for the other part of the outfit. Silently, he exited the Boutique himself and locked the doors for the night. And then, as he looked around, he thought he saw the same bloblike figure atop a tall building, silhouetted against the full moon. The man shook his head. "I really need another vacation," he muttered as he started to walk home for the night.

OOC: Buying a superhero outfit for Crabbe, my Swalot, AKA Captain Stomach. The entire outfit is red, and the shirt has a blue circle on the front with a dark blue "S" inside. That should come to 2,000 coins- 1,000 for the shirt, 1,000 for the mask. For reference, here's a sprite and a humpy sprite;

Old 09-27-2014, 09:43 PM   #334
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
So a recap of recent events concerning my Crustle, Detritus...

I met a Dwebble in the Arcane Realm when he was orphaned by a giant mutant Tyranitar, then caught him. Fast-forward to the end of the story and said Dwebble has evolved into a Crustle, lost his temporary rock while using Shell Smash and then killed the aforementioned giant mutant Tyranitar. He then fashioned a new rock out of its rocky armour, thus I'd like him to be officially recoloured to have a Tyranitar-green rock on his back.

(Sprite by MM)

While I know that Shiny Crustle has green elements, 1) it's Crustle's body, which I am not touching, and one layer of the strata on Crustle's shell, and 2) it's a completely different shade of green, so I'm pretty sure this doesn't count as being similar to its Shiny form but I thought I'd address it anyway.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:35 AM   #335
enchantress
Queen of the Night

jolteonjak: Pinkie Lee's recolour confirmed.
Missingno. Master: Captain Stomach's superhero outfit confirmed.
DaveTheFishGuy: Crustle's recolour confirmed.
Old 09-28-2014, 07:56 PM   #336
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
jolteonjak: Pinkie Lee's recolour confirmed.
Thank you!
Old 07-27-2015, 07:20 PM   #337
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Meowth walked into his Trainer's Secret Base, following the sound of his Trainer's voice to the living room, where there stood Keith Masters. He was speaking angrily into his Xtransceiver while holding his Pokédex in his right hand. "Hey, Keith?" Meowth said.

"Just a second," Keith said to Meowth before returning to his phone call. "Well, I'm telling you, something is wrong with my Pokédex." He stopped for a second to listen to the guy on the other end, whose voice was muffled and indistinct to Meowth. "Yes, I'm sure!" Keith exclaimed indignantly. "Look, I might not be an expert in the inner workings of the Pokédex, but I'm pretty sure something's wrong when it says that my Ivysaur and Venusaur are related the way that- yes, I know it's possible for two Pokémon on the same team to be related," he grumbled, rolling his eyes. "Believe me. Until very recently, I had my Qwilfish's little sister on my team. But what I'm saying is that it says my Venusaur is my Ivysaur's ancestor. Yes, it is weird, because my Venusaur is younger than my Ivysaur, and even if he wasn't, I hatched them both from Eggs myself, and according to your device's brilliant deductions, my Venusaur is my Ivysaur's great-great-great uncle! Yeah!" Keith said in response to the stunned silence on the other end of the line. "Why certainly, I'd be happy to bring in my Pokédex, my Ivysaur, and my Venusaur for you to verify this for yourselves. And once you're finally convinced, I think a little upgrade may be in order. No, no, same model- HANDY505, classic Kanto model- but I was hoping for something more along the lines of Koffing purple, y'know? Maybe with a yellow skull-and-crossbones deal on the front, too, like on a Koffing? OK, I'll be there soon. Alright, Meowth, sorry about that," Keith added as he hung up. "What were you saying?"

"Take a look at Chromium," Meowth replied. "She's been practicin' her Sludge Wave, and her tail paint ain't defaultin' back ta green no more." As he said this, he led the way outside, where Keith could see what Meowth meant- Chromium, his Smeargle, was looking at her tail in confusion, and not without reason, for the tip of her tail was no longer tipped with the vivid green paint her tail paint tended to revert to, but was instead the same vicious shade of purple one associates with moves like Sludge or Sludge Wave.

"Smeeear," murmured Chromium, eyeing her tail with some concern.

"Huh," Keith murmured. "Well, I guess we'll get you checked out at the Pokémon Center- I'm actually headed out now anyway, gotta get my Pokédex checked out, there's definitely something wrong with it."

~~~

"Mr. Masters, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your Pokédex," the technician was saying. Indeed, after having scanned Pomona, Keith's Ivysaur, and Dennis, Keith's Venusaur, with all manner of top-of-the-line Pokédexes, they all came to the same conclusion- Dennis, somehow, was Pomona's ancestor, despite actually being younger than the Ivysaur. And the pair of Grass/Poison-types seemed just as confused as the rest of them about this as well. Nevertheless, Keith still insisted on the replacement Pokédex as per his specifications- not for technical reasons, but rather, because the one he had described over the phone had such a hold on his imagination. Unfortunately, this meant that because he was not simply doing it to replace a defective device, he had to cough up a thousand coins. On the brighter side, however, a quick trip to a Pokémon Center confirmed that what had happened to Chromium's tail, while indeed the result of frequent Sludge Wave use, had no negative repercussions whatsoever.

OOC: I'd like to recolor my Smeargle so that her tail paint's default color is a sludgy shade of purple as opposed to the usual green. In addition, I would like to have my Kanto Pokédex recolored to Koffing purple, with a simple skull and crossbones insignia on the front. The large blue flashy light thing on the top should be the same shade of yellow as a Koffing's gases. For reference, here is a sprite depicting the change to my Smeargle, and the change to my Pokédex:

Old 07-28-2015, 07:39 PM   #338
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

As Keith approaches the Boutique's cash register, a familiar-looking cashier was standing behind it.

Bonjour!” she greeted him as cheerful as possible, although felt a bit forced. “Comment allez-vous! ...So, a custom Pokéd-” She suddenly stopped mid-sentence as she realized who she was talking to. “Keith, is that you!? Oh my Arceus, long time no see! I should've known from that order of that custom poison-themed Pokédex and that checkup for the poison sludge on the Smeargle's tail that they were about you!”

Said cashier was actually the one and only Okiku Hirundo, bizarrely wearing a stylish and feminine pink dress.

“Well if you're wondering why I'm here, well they were looking for new workers, especially French speakers, as they're looking to expand the place soon, something about giving it a more... Kalosian flair? Well I decided to take it!” Her enthusiasm slowly turned into frustration and embarrassment, lowering her head. “...Though, I didn't know I would be forced to greet everyone in French even though I know nobody understands me, and that would be wear this... getup as a uniform, and-”

A coughing woman is heard behind her. Okiku suddenly freezes and turned around towards her.

“S-sorry boss!” she very lightly bowed to her before turning her attention back to Keith, her face still a bit red. “...Anyways,” she quickly counted his coins then gave him his new Pokédex along with his Smeargle's Pokéball, “Everything's in order! One poison-themed, classic Kanto model Pokédex, and one healthy, sludge-painting Smeargle!” She smiled again, this time looking more genuine. “Have a nice day, Keith! Hope to see you again!”

OOC:
Missingno. Master: purchase of custom Pokédex and recolor of your Smeargle's tail paint confirmed!
Old 01-03-2016, 04:02 AM   #339
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The Boutique's doors swung open as Keith walked inside. He was accompanied by a yawning Meowth, and a rather excitable Beedrill. Keith glanced around with an approving grin- the Boutique had clearly been renovated as of late, and it was looking good. His eyes fell on one section in particular- the Mega Evolution section.

"I still tink dis could'a waited 'til da sun came up," Meowth yawned. "It's four in da mornin', fer cryin' out loud!"

"Yeah, I know," Keith agreed. "But I ain't gonna get any sleep until this gets done, and neither is Mel, and you know it." With that, he approached the display cases and shelves stocked with all manner of cool accessories- bracelets, necklaces, rings, all of which had empty spots roughly the size of a Key Stone. These, Keith knew, were accessories designed to hold Key Stones, and in turn, to be worn or wielded by Trainers for the purposes of Mega Evolving their Pokémon. He glanced at them all, considering each one carefully (except the Mega Scepters- he went right past those with a look of disgust on his face), but ultimately deciding against them.

Melittin, the Beedrill, was over in another section- this one contained accessories designed to be worn by Pokémon and hold Mega Stones. Up until now, Melittin had simply worn his Beedrillite around his neck by way of a crudely-made String Shot necklace. And quite frankly, it itched. The Beedrill was thrilled at being able to Mega Evolve and unleash his full potential, but he knew he wasn't gonna just keep wearing his Mega Stone in such an uncomfortable fashion. His gleaming red eyes passed over various metal bands and necklaces, all manner of headgear, even a number of little clips that seemed perfect for attaching to a Banette's zipper pull, before he spotted a small brown sweatband, not unlike what a human might wear around their wrist, except this one seemed a bit different in its shape, and also had a reinforced area where a Mega Stone might fit. Driven by curiosity, the Beedrill slipped the band onto his left stinger, and found it to be a comfortable fit.

"Say, that looks pretty good, Mel," Keith grinned as he eyed the stinger band his Beedrill was now wearing. "Yeah, I think your Beedrillite will fit in there, no problem. C'mon, let's do this," he added, leading the way to the counter.

"But youse didn't pick sometin' fer yer Key Stone," Meowth objected.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Keith said with a sly smile. "Yes, I'd like to have my Beedrill's Beedrillite fitted into this stinger band," he added as they reached the counter. "And as for my Key Stone," he added, producing aforementioned rainbow-colored rock from his pocket, "...set it into this," he said, taking off his trademark cowboy hat and placing it on the counter beside the Key Stone. "Right in the front, please."

OOC: I'd like for my Beedrillite to be set into a band that Melittin, my Beedrill, will wear on his left stinger, and for my Key Stone to be set into my character's trademark cowboy hat. The Beedrillite Band and Mega Hat should bring me to a total of 70. Thanks very much in advance! And for reference, here are sprites I took the liberty of making;

Old 01-12-2016, 01:02 PM   #340
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

I'd like to insert my Key Stone into a right-hand Black Glove as illustrated below:

Payment: $20
Old 01-17-2016, 08:51 AM   #341
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
I'd like for my Beedrillite to be set into a band that Melittin, my Beedrill, will wear on his left stinger, and for my Key Stone to be set into my character's trademark cowboy hat. The Beedrillite Band and Mega Hat should bring me to a total of 70. Thanks very much in advance! :) And for reference, here are sprites I took the liberty of making;

Beedrillite Band and Mega Hat confirmed.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:51 AM   #342
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
I'd like to insert my Key Stone into a right-hand Black Glove as illustrated below:

Payment: $20
Mega Glove confirmed.
Old 01-24-2016, 06:55 PM   #343
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

It had been a long day for Keith. Upon learning that there had been a massive rockslide on the Clawmark Mountain Range, Keith had set out to explore the massive mountainous area- for the Clawmark Mountains were rumored to be home to vast quantities of treasure, and it was Keith's opinion that the rockslide just might have dislodged some previously buried goodies- valuable gems, colored shards, perhaps even the coveted evolution stones. Alas, they found nothing of the sort. But what they did find proved to be even more valuable, even if not in the financial sense.

And now, Keith was headed back to his Secret Base. Meowth was on his shoulder, and three of his Pokémon were following close behind. Bellatrix, Keith's Skuntank, emitting her usual foul odor; Malfoy, Keith's Toxicroak, his usual hard-to-read facial expression in place; and the newest addition to the team- Lenny, Keith's Sneasel, eagerly getting to know his adoptive parents. Lenny was an unusual Sneasel, in that his color scheme was not the usual black fur with red feathers, but nor was it the pink fur and yellow feathers that Shiny Sneasel are known to possess. Rather, Lenny sported chocolate brown fur, and his few feathers were a pale, icy shade of blue. Keith had no idea what to make of this, but all he knew was that after a long time, Malfoy and Bellatrix finally had adopted an infant Pokémon to raise as their own child, like James and Lily did with Six before them. The Skuntank's foul odor did not deter Lenny from hugging Bellatrix, and he seemed to seriously look up to the formidable-looking Toxicroak. Moreover, Lenny seemed to really like Keith, so there was really no question about it- Keith happily caught the Sneasel to add to his team.

Just then, Keith heard a beeping sound- it was issuing from his pants pocket. "Ah!" he grinned, as he dug out the source of the beeping- his Pokédex. "Now, let's see what this has to say," he said, opening up the device and pressing some buttons- earlier, Keith had consulted his Pokédex in hopes of an explanation for his Sneasel's unusual color scheme, and although it came up empty, it then started to automatically analyze the coloration, and, Keith supposed, perhaps searching the internet for some manner of explanation.

"Analysis complete," said the Pokédex. "Specimen's coloration matches that of the first Sneasel specimens ever classified via Pokédex."

"Hey, yeah," Keith nodded. "I've heard something about that, come to think of it- I learned back in school that Sneasel didn't always have the black fur and red feathers they're known to have today."

"And ya couldn't bring dis up sooner?" Meowth asked.

"This was years ago, Meowth," replied Keith. "What the Pokédex is saying only just reminded me of it now."

The Pokédex continued to speak. "In Pokédex Software Version 2.0, regular Sneasel specimens were recorded with a coloration matching this specimen. One year later, software was updated to Version 2.1, which instead registered regular Sneasel coloration matching what is considered its regular coloration today."

A prompt came up on the screen, asking whether Keith wanted more information. He pressed the button to indicate that he did.

"Sneasel were originally brown with turquoise feathers," said the Pokédex. "It is thought their current coloration came about out of a need to blend in better with the night. Sneasel feathers also stain with blood very easily, which is theorized to have contributed to their red coloration today. It is theorized that while Sneasel as a species underwent such changes, there exist isolated colonies of Sneasel and Weavile in forbidding mountain ranges that retain their original coloration to this day."

"So... maybe that's the treasure that the Clawmark Mountains are rumored to hold," Keith speculated out loud. "It's not gems or evolution stones- it's a colony of Sneasel with the same color scheme as their ancestors."

"Dat makes sense, especially seein' as we didn't find nuttin' shiny in dat pile o' rocks," said Meowth.

Keith nodded in agreement, as they continued on their way. Now that his curiosity about Lenny's unusual color scheme had been satisfied, he was now looking forward to introducing his Sneasel to the rest of the team.

OOC: Recoloring Lenny, my Sneasel, to the color scheme Sneasel had in Gold and Silver- brown fur, pale blue feathers. The same will obviously hold true for when he evolves into a Weavile. I've prepared the following images for reference;

Old 01-25-2016, 09:42 PM   #344
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Recoloring Lenny, my Sneasel, to the color scheme Sneasel had in Gold and Silver- brown fur, pale blue feathers. The same will obviously hold true for when he evolves into a Weavile. I've prepared the following images for reference;

Sneasel/Weavile recolour confirmed.
Old 03-16-2016, 05:40 PM   #345
Aposteriori
Banned

I would like obtain a hoenn pokedex recolor provided by Missingno. Master:

10 pokedollars payment linked.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:26 PM   #346
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
I would like obtain a hoenn pokedex recolor provided by Missingno. Master:

10 pokedollars payment linked.
Purchase of custom Pokédex confirmed!
Old 03-18-2016, 10:36 PM   #347
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
I would like to outfit my PokeDex to the Unova model, colored after a Litwick please. Sprite by Okiku.
Payment

Last edited by Lil'twick; 03-18-2016 at 11:50 PM.
Old 03-19-2016, 11:38 AM   #348
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
I would like to outfit my PokeDex to the Unova model, colored after a Litwick please. Sprite by Okiku.
Payment
Purchase of custom Pokédex confirmed! :3
Old 03-20-2016, 11:39 PM   #349
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Getting rid of Nick, my Joltik's old accessory, a pair of headphones.

Buying a brown Aviator Hat accessory for Clyde, my Emolga, to match his Pilot Goggles.

Fitting my Key Stone into the left ear side of a pair of black and green headphones, as illustrated in the front- and side-view sprites below.

Payment: $30

I'd also like to purchase a Riding Saddle for Ara, my Girafarig, in the same pink as her spines and nose.
Additionally, taking note of the recent allowing of pokemon size variation, I'd like to note she is 7'4", just slightly lower than the permitted maximum of 1.5x her species' usual height - 4'11", in this case.
Finally, I'll note here that I'm transferring her from her regular Poke Ball to this Space Ball.

Payment: $10

Last edited by JustAnotherUser; 03-26-2016 at 02:38 PM.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:43 AM   #350
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith walked into the Boutique, seemingly alone, though he was carrying a spherical gemstone in his hand which gave off something of an eerie aura. Keith even found himself almost drawn to it, and he had to admit, he kinda liked how it felt when he held it. He stood in the middle of the room, seemingly waiting for something, unfazed when his shadow began to move about of its own accord. The wayward shadow slid all over the room, moving slowly over numerous Mega Stone accessories, before finally stopping over a selection of headbands. And then, to the great surprise of anyone nearby, a Gengar emerged from the shadows, clutching a purple and red headband.

"Found something you like, Chuck?" Keith grinned as the Gengar hovered back over to him.

"Oh, yes, I think so," nodded the Gengar as he tied the band around his head. It was actually a fairly decent match for his overall color scheme, and there was a spot on the headband seemingly made for a Mega Stone to be fitted into. With that, Chuck untied the headband and handed it to Keith, who handed both the Gengarite and the headband over at the counter, after which he dug out his wallet to pay for it.

OOC: I'd like for my Gengarite to be set into a headband that Chuck, my Gengar, will be wearing. The Gengarite Headband should cost me 50. Thanks in advance! And for reference, here's some sprites I took the liberty of making;

EDIT:

Normally, the kitchen in Keith's Secret Base was used for cooking food. Usually food that involved bacon, much to the delight of said Secret Base's residents. But today was different. Today, the self-designated chef of Keith's team- Hermione the Weedle- was hard at work with various chemicals. She had fashioned herself a lab coat out of String Shot, and had even acquired a pair of goggles small enough to fit her. By her side, also wearing a (rather large) lab coat and wearing a... I guess you would call it a single goggle as opposed to a pair of goggles, considering he only has one eye... Peeves the Dusknoir, whose Psychic attack was helping Hermione to work with the chemicals. Specifically, he would mix and pour them to Hermione's specifications.

After several hours, Hermione was beholding a large beaker full of a vivid green liquid, the same shade of green one gets with a Venoshock. "Peeves," Hermione murmured. "If my calculations are right, we may have done it."

"Done what, exactly?" the Dusknoir asked.

"Oh!" Hermione murmured, as it suddenly occurred to her that she had yet to divulge to the Dusknoir exactly what it was she hoped to accomplish by this. "My apologies, Peeves, I thought I mentioned it- my goal with this is to potentially solve world hunger. If my calculations are correct, pouring a little of this liquid on an item of food will make it grow larger. Not to ridiculous sizes or anything, but noticeably larger nonetheless. It'll be, at the very least, a step in the right direction."

"Sounds like it," agreed Peeves. "What are you gonna try it out on?"

"Nothing as of yet," Hermione replied, now sniffing at the liquid with her big red nose, putting her acute sense of smell to work. "Before anything else, I must ensure that this liquid is non-toxic. It smells like I thought it would, so at the very least, drinking it does not mean death... but the only way I can know for sure is to taste it."

"...With all due respect, Hermione, have you completely lost your mind?" Peeves asked.

"Peeves, remember, I am a Poison-type myself," Hermione reminded the Ghost-type. "I will be able to taste any toxins that this liquid may contain, but they will not affect me. One of the perks of my typing," she finished with a small smile. "At worst, the liquid's intended effect may happen to me instead of a food item, but even then, it shouldn't make me grow to ridiculous sizes. If I take a small sip, the worst we could expect is... oh, maybe I get six inches taller, with the rest of my body adjusting so the proportions remain normal. In other words, if this does make me grow, it won't deform me. I'll look the same as I do now, just a little larger."

"I can't watch this," sighed Peeves, turning away. Hermione, on the other hand, picked up a nearby drinking straw with her mouth and placed the other end of it into the beaker, whereupon she took a small sip.

Despite his fears as to what this would do, Peeves, driven by morbid curiosity, watched nonetheless. For a moment, nothing happened. But then, Hermione's body started to grow. Not by very much, and true to her prediction, her proportions remained the same. Still shaped like a normal Weedle, but once she had stopped growing and Peeves procured some measuring tape, she had capped out at a height of..

"...One foot, six inches," Peeves reported.

"So I'm exactly 50% larger," Hermione remarked. "Very interesting. And I bring good news- this concoction tastes completely non-toxic. It should work as intended on food, with minor growth being the one side effect of drinking it directly."

"Amazing," said Peeves. "So, what, you want I should get something from the fridge for you to test it on-"

"Oh, sweet, Nomel-ade. I am thirsty!"

"Bart, no!" Hermione exclaimed, but too late- the Scrafty who had swaggered into the kitchen, blissfully unaware of the scientific nature of the concoction before him, tossed the drinking straw aside and chugged a large gulp of Hermione's growth formula. The Scrafty then belched as he set the half-full beaker down on the kitchen table.

"Ohh, yeah, that hit the spot," Bart grinned. "Hey, what are you two lookin' at?" he added.

"Bart, that wasn't Nomel-ade," said Peeves. "That liquid is made to make food grow larger."

"And you just chugged half of it, so now you're going to grow larger," Hermione added.

"...You gotta be kidding me," Bart said flatly, before getting a good look at Hermione. "...oh, crap. Now that you mention it, you look a little bigger than usual. I'm guessing you, uh..."

Hermione nodded. "A tiny little sip," she replied, eyeing Bart curiously. "And you chugged half of it."

"...Ay carumba," groaned Bart, looking down at his body- and watching it get bigger! The Weedle and Dusknoir braced themselves, but to their mild surprise, Bart did not become some gigantic 50-foot monstrosity that would burst through the roof of the Secret Base and just go crazy. Indeed, the growth stopped very quickly. Bart wasn't even as tall as Peeves, but he was decidedly taller. Peeves, still holding the tape measure, took it upon himself to see just how much Bart had grown...

"...Five feet tall exactly," reported the Dusknoir.

"Interesting," Hermione murmured. She had crawled over to a notebook and bottle of ink further down the table, and was currently dipping her now-larger tail stinger in the bottle and taking notes. "It seems larger quantities are needed for larger subjects. A tiny sip made me grow by 50%, whereas Bart needed to chug half the beaker to grow from... three foot seven, I believe? Yes- from three foot seven to five feet even. That's not even 50%."

Bart, on the other hand, seemed very much unconcerned with the scientific aspects of what had just happened. "Oh, baby! This is awesome! I'm tall, look at me!" he cheered. Peeves merely rolled his eyes, wondering to himself just how Keith was gonna react when he found out what happened.

OOC: As per what Tess said in the FAQ regarding Pokémon with different sizes from their species's usual height being allowed in the Boutique, I'd like for it to be registered that Hermione, my Weedle, grows to her maximum allowable height of 1'06'', exactly 50% taller than the Weedle species's usual height of 1'00''. Also, registering that Bart, my Scrafty, grows from 3'07'' to 5'00'' even (the maximum height he'd be allowed would be 5'03'' roughly, so this means his height doesn't even increase by half of the original height).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-26-2016 at 09:03 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records