UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 05-28-2007, 10:11 AM   #26
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Re: Gary's Super Dooper Lair of Deum!

Gary laughed as BonBon hopped up onto his shoulder and gave him another quick pat on the head. "What a cute little fella'," he repeated, smiling. Kaya then sent out an Espeon of her own, who lifted the two of them into the base. "Wow it's cool in here..." Kaya commented, making Gary grin. "Thanks Kaya, we sure worked hard to get it nice." Gary laughed as BonBon poked his cheek and inflated them with air while BonBon did so.
Upon seeing the little Pichu on Gary's shoulder, Scurvy quickly hobbled down from the tree branches above that made part of the ceiling and sat on Kaya's shoulder, loosely wrapping his tail around her neck. "Arr!" he greeted, grinning as he hugged Kaya. He then stared across at his cute contest rival and winked. Meanwhile, Espy noticed another psychic presence nearby and turned around, watching another Espeon approach him. Not really knowing what to say, he sputtered telepathically, "Hey.. uh, how's it going? I'm Espy." He smiled slightly and sniffed her scent for a moment before sitting down, his forked tail swishing back and forth.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 03:49 PM   #27
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shinjara Send a message via MSN to Shinjara

Kaya giggled as Scurvy dropped onto her shoulder, giving her a hug. Kaya reached a hand up and petted him gently. "Arr Scurvy! How be thee on this here beautiful day?" She said, trying to sound like a pirate, but ultimately failing. Kaya saw BonBon taunting Scurvy, smacking his backside and squaling loudly. Stiffling a giggle, she poked her tongue out at BonBon who proceeded to wiggle his bum even more. Kaya rolled her eyes as she said to Gary, "This place sure beats my place, it's a bit uhh .. bare at the moment.." Suddenly, a psychic voice echo'ed in both Kaya and Garys heads <Right she is .. shes too lazy to go to the Base Shop!> Kaya groaned, "Oh Saki pack it in! Gary doesn't need to know that!" A hiss was heard as Saki got back to conversing with Espy.

Saki observed the male Espeon and sat down, and gave herself a quick preen. <Hello .. My name is Saki. Superior psychic force of Kaya's team. Nothing can beat my mind.. > Saki grinned as she stood up, circling Espy. <So ... Gary .. is he a good trainer?> Saki began to ask, <It's just .. I need a good battle and Kaya doesn't seem to care at the moment, perhaps I could stir things up a bit and get them to fight .. > Saki cackled then mewed quietly.

Kaya then sighed, "I hope Saki's not bothered Espy, shes been so on edge at the moment. REALLY moody.. Ah well, hows training going for you recently Gary?" she asked.

Level 100Level 100Level 82Level 64Level 43
Level 53Level 50Level 39Level 40Level 34
Shinjara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:17 AM   #28
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Gary chuckled as well as BonBon and Scurvy tried to out-cute each other on the opposite trainers' shoulders, Scurvy grinning widely as Kaya's piratey reply, giving a happy little "Arr!" in return. The telepathic taunting of Kaya's Espeon, Saki then rung through their minds, and Gary glanced at the tv. "Oh! I heard about the violent storms at the Sapphire Islands all over the news! Is everything alright over there? If you need any help moving anything, feel free to ask us too, the gang and I'd be more than happy to help out with anything."
Meanwhile, Espy watched Saki intently as she introduced herself, his tail still swishing back and forth. <A good battle, huh?> he replied, <Have you ever tried battling dark types before?> Espy eyed Flare, the houndoom, who was lying idly on the cushion by the TV and then at Thorn, the Cacturne, who was leaning against the back wall of the room, near where all the plants were. <It's fun pulling tricks on them sometimes, just gotta be careful not to get caught.>
Kaya commented how Saki's been on edge lately and Gary smiled. "Espy may be young, but he can handle himself. I've been trying to spend as much time with each of my pokemon, but my team keeps getting bigger and bigger and sometimes its hard to train them each, all the time. I just got a Tauros now too, dunno if you saw him outside or not. His name's Memphis."

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 06-21-2007, 10:37 AM   #29
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Kaya nodded, "Yeah the old base got completely destroyed by the rampaging Gyarados. Add some bad weather and well. . I had no choice but to move.. I'm living in the Emerald Jungle now, its alot different but it's nice. I should really go buy some furniture, my bum gets numb when I sit on the floor" She giggled nervously, before Gary explained he had some new Pokémon. "A Tauros? How cool!" Stepping outside, she saw Memphis stood and then Kaya said to Gary, "I just got a new Pokémon too, a poisonous creature.." before the could finish, a Gligar swept through the air and landed on Memphis' back, "Gliiiiiiiiiiiiiii..." Maduin hissed as he enjoyed clinging on as the bull tried to kick him off.

Kaya sighed, "That's Maduin, my new Gligar. He's um .. a bit naughty cause he's only young.." Kaya then shook her fist at Maduin before shouting, "MADUIN! Here now!" Kaya commanded, and the Gligar scrunched his nose up and swooped up onto Kaya's other shoulder. Maduin looked at Scurvy and pulled a face, scretching his mouth with his two pincers. Kaya pinched Maduin's arm and whispered, "Oi.. don't cause too much trouble.." She was met with a Poison Sting in her backside. Scrunching her face in pain she reached down and pulled it out. "Lucky I'm used to Poison types .. " she grumbled before looking at Gary, "Sorry about that, how could you keep track of training so many Pokémon? Then again. . I'm gonna have my hands full with Maduin, little bugger.."

---

Saki listened to Espy and tilted her head. < You despise those of dark origin? I despise them with a passion. Disgusting, stinking creatures. Battling them wouldn't be worth my time..> she spat, until Espy continued and a smirk fell upon Saki's face. <Tricks ..?> She asked, <What sort of tricks?>

Old 06-23-2007, 09:55 AM   #30
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Gary chuckled as Memphis tried to shake off Kaya's new pokemon, and then when she called to him, watched as the Gligar landed on her shoulder, opposite to Scurvy, while he made faces at them. Scurvy grinned and stuck out his tongue, wiggling it about, and Gary lightly scolded him. "Hey Scurvy, have some manners?" Gary continued chuckling but then turned his attention back to Maudin. "A Gligar, huh? Those are pretty cool pokemon, good luck in training him!" Gary then smiled and thought for a minute. "Eheh that reminded me of all the past times my pokemon have been younger, a good number of them have been pesky during that time. Raphael was, so was Flare, Thorn, and this little guy still is!" Gary poked Scurvy's belly, who let out a little "Arr!"
Espy's eyes lit up as Saki inquired further, and he replied, eyeing the two dark types he had previously mentioned, <Well there's all sorts of things we can do! Sometimes I like to drop buckets of water on the Houndoom while she's sleeping.> Espy smiled and gently lifted a neaby bucket off the ground with his telekinesis. <And sometimes I like to move around the Cacturne's 'secret' stash of random crap he hoardes, that always frustrates him.> He then turned back to Saki. <Anything you have in mind?>

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 07-05-2007, 03:11 PM   #31
HakuBlue
Pokemon Trainer

Walking through the forest, a very frustrated trainer was now ready to admeat defeat, he was totally lost. On the plus side, he didn't have to fear being all alone, so he wasn't defenseless. However, company wouldn't save him from eventual starvation, nor loss of sanity. Next to the hopeless trainer were several of his pokemon, a strapping mightyena who gave a comforting stare to his trainer, a very tall Medicham was meditating as he caught opportunity of this sudden break , aka his trainers meltdown, and finally, the remaining two were the smallest of them all, a very young Nidoran who was clinging onto a trainer, and an eager Cyndaquil who was the furthest away from the trainer. Haku gave a big sigh, and observed his pokemon, they all seemed to be rather calm and cool, well, almost everyone. Hermos the Cyndaquil was begining to squeak and raise his arms about, and after seeing almost no response, he decided to finish with the break. "Hermos wait, you have no clue where you're going, you could get us even more lost, right guys?" declared the trainer. The pokemon however, turned their heads about. Lucy, the mightyena began sniffing about and agreed with Hermos' path choice, she could smell their target, among other scents. Usagi, opened his mouth and released several waves through the forest, he then flipped his ears about, and nodded softly. Chronos, the remaining pokemon, snapped out of his meditating trance, stood up, closed his eyes, and by the second he also nodded, before walking towards Hermos. "I guess Hermos is right, but I wonder how he knows..." began thinking the trainer, as he was running his way through the forest, chasing after his clearly speedy pokemon. After many green blurs, the pokemon stopped, and a now running out of breath Haku was relieved. "Finally, we're here," he declared. He inspected the ground a bit, following by a quick head count, and then placed his sights on a huge tree standing in front of them. "Hm.. so how do we get up there?" asked the trainer, unaware he was not speaking to himself. In a matter of a blink of an eye, Hermos quickly scanned the tree, before dashing into the tree, and climbing a ladder made from some vines. Haku grabbed nidoran and placed him in his backpack, with the pokemon's head sticking out, and then made his way to the entrance of the giant treehouse. As soon as he climbed his way to the top, he looked to the side, and Lucy and Cronos were already there. A bit confused, he touched them both, making sure he wasn't hallucinating. Seeing the perplexed look on his trainer, Chronos disappeared from sight, and then warped in front of Haku with a wide smile. "Of course, they telentransported" thought the trainer, a little embarrased.He then noticed the absence of his troublesome Hermos, until disturbed by the sound of a g note followed by a second c note. "Looks like Hermos made his way into the base already, better follow him," declared the trainer. The notes quickly bombarded the tree house, and the trainer laughed a bit, whispering "technology these days" to himself. Next to him was a heartbroken Hermos, who was sitting and sobbing on the floor. In front of Hermos were two unknown halls, as this was their first visit to their friend Gary. "Better wait for Gary to come" said Haku, and their pokemon quickly settled down.
HakuBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:01 PM   #32
Ollie
Pokemon Trainer

To be certain of one thing was rare of Rudo’s general ponderings; however, at this particular hour after having wandered obliviously for so long, admiring nature’s majestic artistry, he was certain of this: he knew nothing of the Cloud Garden, how he’d arrived here, and why he’d been so unmindful of his direction over the past few hours. He was lost, a position which he’d become invaluably accustomed to, given his lack of organisation in these kind of situations.

The exact reason to his wayward position was evident through the now empty and rather grubby glass bottle he had subconsciously clasped within his abundantly-ringed fingers and, perhaps, the pungently distinctive smell upon his breath. After a few minutes of addressing his situation, however, Rudo acknowledged the bottle and gave a quick nod of understanding before carelessly casting it to the undergrowth – proceeding forwards with quite a haphazard stride.

The forest was a magnificent place, he thought; Rudo was quite habitual in expressing his appreciation for the land’s infinite beauty. However, while his now perfectly conscious state, Rudo could not help but feel as though the trees had lost their magic, and the thriving verdant life no longer pulsed with an inspiring vivacity he’d witnessed a while beforehand. The trees seemed to stretch onwards for quite some time, and an urge to somehow depart the forest slowly crept its way into Rudo’s intentions. Although, he was hungry.

His wandering and pondering was halted quite suddenly upon the registration of a peculiar sight. A tree, while identical in certain properties that he’d seen plenty of during his time waywardly wandering the Cloud Garden, had somehow managed to catch his eye. Not only that, but another presence had pricked his senses, and as customary of Rudo in pretty much any slightly obscured situation, his curiosity was piqued. Changing his direction completely, he strode toward the tree in the faint expectation of perhaps locating another human among this endless expanse of greenery. Maybe, if one were to really stretch their hopes and prospects when regarding such a circumstance, this second human would provide hospitality?

He spied movement in the distance as the rest of the forest seemed to recede from the single large tree he approached. “Hello…” he mumbled to himself with resolve, now entirely absorbed into acquainting himself in the usual impertinent manner, and he quickened his pace towards the tree – numerous trinkets jingling loudly upon his attire as he walked. Now positively excited by the prospect of new faces and opportunities, Rudo called “Hello!” in to the distance, wishful for a welcoming response.

..:.:....:.:..
The Theif The Operator The Sentinel

The Jewel
Ollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:11 PM   #33
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush

The Cloud Forest's summer seemed to be just as Rivka remembered it; lush vegetation flourished throughout the area and the summer sun's rays merely peered through where the trees didn't block them, allowing for a lovely chill on the forest floor. Birds were active, chirping and fluttering wildly, and various other wildlife scampered within the trees and on the ground. One particular Zigzagoon bounded up to a Linoone stranger; the badger looked down to the raccoon and distant memories of once being what was in front of her slowly returned. After the two exchanged a word or two, the blue-eyed musteline, Mara, scampered back to the side of a scruffy Mightyena, Nero, who was in turn walking alongside his trainer.

Rivka would have ridden her trusty Tauros, Itegami, to her destination, but the rampant undergrowth of the forest disallowed for large travellers to maneuver; this would change in the winter, however, when the Tauros truly loved it. Upon the trainer's shoulder was a rather young looking fire Pokemon, a Cyndaquil named Xiuhcoatl (though she often called him "Sho"). The little echidna had just been born, so Rivka made sure to keep her eyes on him at all times but let him out as much as possible for enrichment and environmental interaction.

As the group silently walked along, a Pidgeot dived from the canopy and circled around the group as he called out. "Did you find it, Hayate?" Rivka questioned the avian, who in turn answered with a chirp and darted into a single direction. "C'mon, guys, Hayate knows the way!" With that, the trainer and her Pokemon picked up the pace, heading towards the secret base.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:53 PM   #34
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Gary pressed his forearm to his forehead and wiped the sweat off it as he walked up the solemn little path through the forest that led to his tree house. A little Aipom was perched on his shoulder and was imitating the same action with wiping the sweat off his face with his tail-hand. "Sure is a scorcher out today, eh Scurvy?" The Aipom nodded and panted, "Arr!" tongue hanging out. Another moment or so of walking, and Gary came to a halt, looking up at his tree house forest base, placing his hands on the rungs of the sturdy, ivy ladder that ascended to his lair. He glanced to his left and then to his right; he was now surrounded by a Tropius, a Tauros, and a Stantler that were also spending their time out and about in the forest. A Ninjask buzzed overhead, speeding off into the distance. He smiled slightly, giving them all a wave before proceeding to climb the ladder.
Once in his abode, Gary kicked off his shoes at the door and sat down on a cushion in front of the television for a good few minutes. At his side lie a Typhlosion and a Houndoom, neither of the two bothered at all by the heat, obviously due to their firey nature. Scurvy hopped off Gary's shoulder and scampered over to the slide, next to where a Smeargle was spending her time doodling on the wall, painting away with her paintbrush-tail. Scurvy giggled as he climbed to the top of the slide and slid down just to feel the temporary gush of wind in his face to cool himself down. He proceeded up and down the slide a few more times, until Gary got up and turned his attention elsewhere, a brilliant idea popping into his head. Gary walked into the next room of his base, where there were quite a few plants spaced about. They looked freshly watered, and he was glad he had at least some responsible pokemon around, and a Cacturne scowled at him, not out of discomfort from the heat, as he was a cactus, but just out of plain disgust for the moment. Gary chuckled, "Nice to see you too, Thorn." Gary knew that deep down the Cacturne really respected him, just that Thorn liked to act moody.
Walking into the next room down a narrow hallway, Gary entered his own bedroom, where an Espeon was curled up, sleeping on his bed. His ears relaxed before Gary's hand even made it to pat his head, for the psychic gem on his forehead could detect movements in the air, such as Gary's entrance. Gary quickly changed into a swimming suit and left the Espeon be, heading back out into the previous room. He was now joined by an Ampharos who walked up to him, and a smile formed on his face. "Hello Amph!" Gary called out, giving her a pat on the head as she quickly hugged back at him with a little 'baa' before heading over to the TV area, plopping down on the cushion. Gary walked back into the front room as well, but took a right instead, facing a large fountain.
A Blastoise and a Golduck were lying down as water gently sprinkled over them, and Gary chuckled. "I dunno about you guys, but I'm going for a swim," he nodded over toward the giant aquarium-sized fish tank behind them, where a Mantine and Queendra were happily swimming around inside. Seeing as this seemed like a good idea, the two water pokemon disappeared in a reddish laser, as they recalled themselves to their Pokeballs, only to re-emerge an instant later in the tank as well. Gary laughed as he climbed the ladder to get to the rim of the tank, picking up a strange snorkel-like device on the way up, which allowed him to breathe in the water. He placed it in his mouth and as he reached the top, slipped into the cool waters. The Blastoise was the only other creature that was floating at the surface still, floating on his belly, but submerged as well, as Gary dove underwater. The Mantine immediately swam over to Gary, circling his trainer rapidly a few times to make a gentle whirlpool that subsided as he swam off to another part of the tank. Gary grinned and followed after him, swimming alongside the Queendra, who was gracefully flapping her fin and propelling herself along. The Golduck smirked as he darted overhead Gary, bouncing off Gary's head for fun and then bouncing off the Blastoise's shell, who spun around, shaking a fist playfully at the Golduck. As the Mantine made his way back past Gary once again, Gary caught a hold of the Mantine's shoulders, at the base of his enormous wings, and the Mantine took off, taking Gary on a speedy ride. After a few moments of this, Gary let go and surfaced for a moment, taking off the snorkel as he got a breath of fresh air. He looked down at the Typhlosion who was eyeing his trainer. "Too bad you're a fire type, Typhu! Man, this is refreshing!" The Typhlosion rolled his eyes and smirked at his trainer. Up from under him as he tread water, the Blastoise surfaced and Gary pat him on the shell. "Hey there Raphie, you'd like to be my lounge raft today?" Gary asked, amused and the Blastoise snorted, replying with a "Toise." Gary chuckled and shrugged. "As always, of course, buddy." He stretched out on the massive brown shell and looked across at the outside through his opened door. He wasn't expecting company, but he certainly wouldn't mind having any friends over for a nice swim.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 08-21-2007, 11:48 AM   #35
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Kaya was sitting on the back of her Salamence, the two were in the middle of the forest looking for Gary's base. Bahamut snorted as Kaya looked about, absolutely confused as to where the heck they were. "Bahamut, its not my fault we're lost!" Bahamut snorted once more as he looked to the sky. Kaya meanwhile looked about frantically, until she said, "Right, lets just fly in that direction, I'm pretty sure Gary's base is there!" Bahamut sighed as Kaya hopped onto his back. "Hang on.." she said as she took a Pokéball from her belt, "Suka will love flying!" A small Stunky appeared on Kaya's shoulder. Looking at his trainer, Suka quietly purred as she stroked him behind the ear. A purple gas then leaked from Suka's rear and he blushed, unable to control it.

Kaya grinned and cuddled him, "I know you can't help it" Suka purred as Bahamut set off, flying just a couple of feet from the ground. After a few minutes of flying, a small treehouse could be seen, Suka squealed happily as Bahamut did an emergency stop after Kaya had screeched "STOOOOPPP!". Bahamut turned his head and looked at Kaya who said, "Thats it there.. Let's have a peek through the window and see if hes in.." Bahamut glided over to the treehouse window and Kaya said "Gary? Anyone hommmme?" Suka then purred as he looked into the base, before running up Bahamut's neck, sitting on his head. Kaya then waited for a response..

Old 09-04-2007, 10:36 AM   #36
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Gary looked up as he heard someone call from outside the window. He was out of the aquarium now, as was Raphael the Blastoise, and Gary was passing the time cleaning the giant tortoise's shell with a brush as Raphael napped in the fountain. "Hey Kaya! Is that you?" He then noticed a rather large, blue and red dragon head peering in with a small, fluffy little purple creature on top, which Gary assumed to be a poison type, and already knew his answer. "Hey there, how've ya been? I was just going for a relaxing swim earlier and now I was giving Raphie a good ol' scrubdown... He can't reach his back too well.."
Gary then got up and walked to the window, as to not be rude by talking to a guest without inviting her in. "So, would you like to come... in..." His voice trailed off as something in the distance caught his eye. "Is that... a Dragonite I see flying off over there?" he mused, scratching his head. "Those are incredibly rare, even for the Cloud Garden.." Shuri then buzzed up to the base and flew inside, almost disturbed at what was going on in the sky. Gary peered his head out even more and looked up to see a couple of Salamences and a Charizard spread out across the sky, all heading in the direction that the Dragonite was flying. A Flygon then zoomed overhead, just as Coco was seen making his way back into the clearing. "What in the world is going on?" he asked, despite the fact he doubted Kaya would know the answer.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 09-18-2007, 09:01 PM   #37
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush

Hayate the Pidgeot soared above a quintet of travellers making their way through the dense vegetation of the Cloud Forest. The five were steadily gaining ground; the brave Mara was leading the landlubbers and was followed eagerly by a black-furred echidna, somewhat clumsily making his way over an exposed tree root, and a Buizel who occasionally was diverted by one of the many berry shrubs in the vicinity. Further behind was Rivka, who walked with her Mightyena, Nero, who padded silently at her side. "Hayate's certain he knows the way; he can see above the canopy, after all," was all Rivka said as she ruffled the Mightyena's black mane in assurance. "It shouldn't be too far now."

Soon enough, Hayate circled, around the group, a signal that he found the destination. "Good job, Hayate! Let's go, guys." After calling to her Pokemon, the trrainer picked up the pace until she found the base of the treehouse. Looking upwards, the red-haired trainer called out, "'Allo, anyone there?"
Old 10-23-2007, 10:49 AM   #38
Fangirl
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Fangirl Send a message via MSN to Fangirl Send a message via Yahoo to Fangirl

"GAAAAARE-EEEE!"

The scream was piercing, as a scrawny, black-haired girl lumbered her way into Gary's bas, slipping past Rivka without so much as hellow, not that she intended to be rude, she was just...busy.

I saaaid, GAAAAIREEEEEE!"

Behind her, Kindle stalked in on all fours, the flame around her neck blazing absolutely gloriously, causing the temperature in the room to spike a good ten degrees. Flopped on the small her back was a fuzzy, round ball of warmth that didn't seem to bear any noticeable features whatsoever aside from a long, thin nose, and a horrendously fluffy coat of newborn down. The fluffy, fiery bundled peered out over her mother's head, through the crackling flames, meeting everything with cautious excitement...including Rivka and her Pokemon, which she made a scurry for, rolling right off her mum's back in the process. Kindle yelped, and caught her by the scruff her her neck, before flopping down to sit, craddling the sqirming baby in her arms.

Where the hell was that deadbeat father?
[001]
Fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:21 PM   #39
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

"Huh? Wha?" Gary exclaimed, groggily walking to the entrance of his base. Someone was calling out his name shrilly, and he smiled when he saw it was Kris. Next to his friend was Kindle, along with a small lump on the Typhlosion's back. "Ohh! So that's the baby? Come on in guys, let's see it!"
As Kris and Kindle enterred the base, his own Typhlosion, Typhu's head shot up and headed over to greet his mate and his newborn child. He smiled brightly and nuzzled Kindle before gazing down at the baby. Not really knowung what to do with a baby, he simply lit the fire around his own neck slightly and warmed the infant with it.
Gary grinned as it was a rare occurance to see his starter pokemon act so lovingly. He then turned to Kris, asking, "So have you and Kindle decided on a name for her yet?"
Seeing the entrance of the new pokemon seemed to call over some of Gary's other pokemon, all coming to see the baby and pay their respects. Amph smiled lovingly at the baby, her heart instantly melted at the sight of an infant, and Flare, Espy, and Kratos all gathered around, bowing in respect as well. Scurvy quickly hopped up on Gary's shoulder and peered over, in order to get a closer look.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 02-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #40
Torkoal Stu
This

Stu was wondering the Cloud Garden on Memphis in yet another attempt to find Gary's Super Dooper Lair of Deum. He had been there a few times before, it’s just he never really remembered where it was and tended to stumble into it one way or another. Anyway it was a sunny day and Stu had all five of his newest Pokemon with him: Memphis the Tauros he received from Gary, Cady the newly evolved Leafeon, Carl, Steve and Greg the Combee, Nikki the psycho Trash Coat Burmy and West the Starly who Stu barely knew anything about. Stu, Carl, Steve, Greg and Nikki were all riding on Memphis, while Cady was walking alongside them slowly because she loved soaking in the sunlight and West was flying high above them in the sky. Suddenly Memphis jerked and flung Stu and his Pokemon off and onto the soft grass of the Cloud Forest. “Gary warned you might do that,” Stu laughed as he stood up and brushed the grass off himself. However, Nikki didn’t look as amused as she gained a psychotic look in her eye and eyed up Memphis. She then charged swiftly at him and smashed into him with a tackle, sending him into a wild frenzy as he ran towards a tree and then quickly turned around and charged back at Nikki.

“Carl, Steve and Greg stop this with Giga Impact!” Stu screamed at the top of his lungs as the little Combee began to glow with a magnificent orange light and charged right into both of the Pokemon that were currently fighting. After the smoke from the explosion of the attack cleared Stu instantly noticed Nikki looking a bit stunned and Memphis looking less pissed off. But the poor little Combee on the floor practically knocked out from the energy consumption. “Ahhh, I’m so sorry…” Stu’s voice trailed off as he jumped onto the ground and picked up his poor little Combee. “Poor guy, I’m sure Gary will let you rest when we get to his place but that Giga Impact was wonderful.” While all this was going on Cady was lying on the grass elsewhere soaking up as many sun rays as she could and West was flying around in giant circles above the Cloud Forest.

After that little incident Nikki and Memphis decided to behave as Stu decided he’d walk holding his Combee tightly as they had used so much energy with that one attack. West chirped loudly as he saw the tree that he knew was Gary’s base, as Stu had tried hard to describe it as well as he could, which lead to Stu bursting into a sprint to get there. As he ran through the trees and into the clearing where Gary’s base was he couldn’t help but smile as the sun shined brightly. Not too long after he had reached it West came down and landed on his shoulder, while Memphis, Nikki and Cady all followed and ended up standing behind their trainer. “Gary! Gary! GARRRYYY!” Stu shouted at the top of his lungs to hopefully get the attention of his friend about his arrival.
Torkoal Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:34 AM   #41
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

“Gary! Gary! GARRRYYY!” someone was calling out. “Whatttttt?” Gary replied, sticking his head out the doorway of his base, located deep in the Cloud Forest. Seeing who it was, Gary let out a laugh. “Oh, hi there Stu! Long time, no see!” It was his grate… I mean great friend Stu who was accompanies by a good number of his pokemon, the biggest among them being none other than, “Memphis!”

Gary grinned in delinght as he hurried down the ladder to the ground, Scurvy the Aipom jumping on Gary’s head as he did so. Gary hurried over to the Tauros and gave him a gentle rub on the head. “You’re looking well, I knew you’d be in good hands with Stu.” He smiled warmly as the Tauros let out a moo.

“So how’ve ya been, Stu?” Gary asked. “I see you’ve got lots of new pokemon, that must be fun. I’ve got some new guys too, maybe they could be friends!” Scurvy eagerly grinned and chanted “Arr!” at this proposition, scampering down to ground level to introduce himself to all of Stu’s pokemon. Gary then face palmed. “Oh, where are my manners… come on in guys! Memphis can stay out here and catch up with some of his old team mates if that’s alright with him.” As he said that, Rena the Stantler had walked over into the clearing, and the head of Coco the Tropius could be seen poking out of the foliage. Gary then began to head up the ladder, inviting Stu and gang along. As he did so, he chuckled as he saw the heads of a Larvitar, Turtwig, Bulbasaur, and Espeon poking out of the doorway.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 03-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #42
Torkoal Stu
This

“Hey Memphis, you can go see your old friends. It’s alright, it’s not like you can climb the ladder anyway,” Stu laughed as he then saw Memphis walk towards some of his old team mates including Rena, who Stu had a certain fear for after she destroyed his bedroom. West then suddenly left Stu’s shoulder and began to fly up to the top of Gary’s base where a few of Gary’s Pokemon were currently positioned. “Yeah, I have quite a few new Pokemon. It gets really hard to take care of them as half of my team is young and require constant care. But you’ve got some new Pokemon too I see, how are they going?” Stu asked as he watched Gary begin to climb up to the lair of deum. Nikki then jumped into Stu’s hands along with Carl, Steve and Greg. He then looked down at Cady, who was enjoying the sunlight, he noticed that he had no space in his hands to carry her all that way as she wasn't that small in comparrison to his other Pokemon. "Cady jump on my head," Stu suggested as he knelt down and Cady climbed onto his head. Stu then began to climb up the ladder to Gary’s base, somehow…but he then looked up and noticed a Larvitar standing at the top. "Wow dude, you finally got a Larvitar?" Stu asked in amazement.

Note: Aw crap post, but I didn't have a lot to write about until we actually get into your base =o
Old 03-03-2008, 05:48 AM   #43
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Getting to the top of the ladder, Gary grinned at Stu’s question and pat his larvitar on the head. “Yup, and it’s about time. I was ready to rob the egg house if I didn’t get one soon!” he joked, chuckling. Gary motioned to the inside of his base, showing Stu and his pokemon the way in.

“You’ve got some nice looking pokemon there yourself,” he added, eyeing the leafeon and the combee. “Make yourself at home, I’m sure my gang would be more than happy to play with your guys.” Scurvy was already over at the slide by now, chattering happily as he slid down it. Gary then looked around at the rest of his base; the aquarium with his Queendra, Mantine, Golduck, and Blastoise swimming around in it, the greenery where there were quite a few plants, and his Cacturne was leaning against the wall of it with a sour look on his face, the kitchen, and the TV area, where his Smeargle and Ampharos were plopped down, watching some kind of kid’s show. He also noted the plushie room in the back, and his bedroom as well.

Some of Gary’s pokemon came scurrying over as they spied Stu’s partners. Espy walked up to Cady and mewed in greeting, introducing himself as Espy as well. Shuri buzzed over to West and Carl, Steve, and Greg, flying around in loop-de-loops, showing off her aerial moves.

“So, can I get you anything?” Gary took a couple of steps to the refrigerator, helping himself to a glass of lemonade. “Want some?” he held up the pitcher.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 03-03-2008, 09:51 PM   #44
Sneasel12
Boulder Badge

Michael stumbled about through the Cloud Forest, looking for Gary's base. He could hear the yelling of Gary's name in the distance, but couldn't exactly find his way. After a long while of wandering about, Michael's Murkrow, Bill, decided to leave Michael's head, where he was perched, and fly over the trees, looking for the base from there. Coming back down, Bill pointed his wing a little off from straight forward, indicating that to be the direction. After a little more wandering, Michael soon came across a Tropius, Stantler, and Tauros, and then decided he was done wandering around. "GARY! WHERE ARE YOU!?" The sudden screaming startling Kevin and Jenny, who were riding in the pockets of Michael's hoodie. Michael tried to get them to quiet down, but couldn't do so, as he was carrying Tsubo in his left arm, the Shuckle curled up inside her rock shell for sleep, and Caroline in his right arm, the Eevee looking a little frightened by all the squeaking coming from the two Pichu. Michael than began stroking their heads to get them to calm down, setting Tsubo down on the ground, and Caroline onto the back of Joe, who was walking beside him with Eric and Josh in front. Marissa was only making matters worse, the Duskull floating around the Pichu, speaking in her eerie ghostly voice.
Sneasel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 03:16 PM   #45
Torkoal Stu
This

Stu looked as all the Pokemon where getting along. Espy and Cady, Shuri, West and Carl, Steve and Greg. "Hey Nikki, why don't you go check out the TV?" Stu suggested as she seemed to be in one of her normal non-psychotic moods so she happily went to go see Buru and Amph. He then looked back at Gary and smiled. "Yeah sure, thanks," he replied to Gary's lemonade offer as his friend poured a glass for him. He began to sip the lemonade slowly as not to drink it too fast as the bubbles would burn his tongue, because he was such a wimp when it came to these things.

"I'm loving your team dude, I believe you've met the rest of my lot but they are all in the PC since I'm mostly travelling with my newer Pokemon to give them a chance. I would have Torky with me except my latest addition kinda took his spot for now. Want to meet him? Diddy let's go!" Stu commanded as he brought out a standard Pokeball from his pocket and looked at it for a few seconds. He then pushed the button in the middle as the light rose up and then took the form of a Chimchar which landed in Stu's hands gracefully. The Chimchar then quickly jumped out of his hands and then eyed the base curiously. Diddy then spotted Scurvy on the slide and quickly ran over to meet him. "I think he likes him," Stu stated obviously as he watched while Diddy eyed Scurvy sliding down the slide.

"GARY! WHERE ARE YOU!?" a voice suddenly boomed from outside. Stu quickly pivoted around and looked at Gary. "What was that?"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases