UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #1426
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Pokémon Available to Adopt:
Girafarig (M) Lv.1 *
Adopting this adorable steed, please!
With this Premier Ball!

Payment

Last edited by Kindrindra; 11-02-2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: P-O-K-ACCENT E balls!
Old 11-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #1427
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Tyranitar

Changing my request form Swinub to Zoura, please and thank you.

Last edited by Takeo; 11-03-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #1428
hen da man
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to hen da man
Putting in a request for a Male Seedot.

Last edited by hen da man; 11-03-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: I have a signature problem
Old 11-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #1429
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Stunfisk (M) Lv.1
The boy slipped into the door of the Adoption Center, careful to not let any sound escape from the door. The place was nearly barren, but it didn’t matter to him. He quickly looked around the room until he found a large tank of water- contained within was a few Goldeen and a few brown patches on the bottom- Stunfisk. He reached his hand into the tank and waited until a shock reached his hand. As practiced, he grasped for what touched him and yanked up with a splash, pulling out a Stunfisk. The pokémon was considered a menace to some, but he didn’t care- he was bringing it along with him. The Stunfisk sat there and looked up at the boy- James was one who had abandoned him , but he still missed him. James walked over to a computer on the table and dropped three candies into a dish. An odd way of payment, James thought, but he continued to move over to the computer and fill out the form to adopt the Stunfisk that was laying on the floor. After submitting everything, he turned around and pulled out a Pokéball to hold the Stunfisk in. “C’mon, Neville. We’ll do this.” James said, holding out the ball for him. With a jolt of electricity through the water remaining on the floor, he jumped up and slammed the button on the Pokéball, and was sucked in with a flash of yellow light. James slipped it into his pocket and walked out of the Adoption Center with a new friend in hand (plus watchful eyes for a certain Banette).

tl;dr adopting a Male Lv. 1 Stunfisk (the one who's been here longer) with three candies and a Pokéball [4/5]. Also, putting in a request for a Ponyta.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #1430
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Shuckle (F) Lv.1
May I please adopt this little Shuckle with this Pokéball (6 of 10)?

*Payment*
Old 11-04-2012, 05:33 AM   #1431
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Thrain: Bellsprout's babysitting finalised.

Celebii151: Lv.1 male Hoothoot adoption confirmed.
Schala: Lv.1 female Shroomish adoption confirmed.
King Ghidorah: Lv.1 female Pinsir adoption confirmed.
PikaGod: Lv.1 female Deerling adoption confirmed.
Kindrindra: Lv.1 male Girafarig adoption confirmed.
Tyoyo3131: Lv.1 male Stunfisk adoption confirmed.
Itzatrap:Lv.1 female Shuckle adoption confirmed.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #1432
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Changing request from Snivy to Chingling, please.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #1433
Hayward
Ronin Harrier

Quote:
Babysitting Service:
lilbluecorsola's Lv.25 female Piplup with Hayward. Pickup Date: 31st December 2012.
Dropping off Blue's Lv25 Piplup (f), Pippa a bit early... I'm terribly sorry about the stress or worry I may have caused by my absence the last few weeks. Pip was no trouble and I'd happily babysit her again!!
Old 11-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #1434
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
Dropping off Blue's Lv25 Piplup (f), Pippa a bit early... I'm terribly sorry about the stress or worry I may have caused by my absence the last few weeks. Pip was no trouble and I'd happily babysit her again!!
8D *runs and glomps her baby*

Pip... Plup... xvX (Can't... Breathe... Momma...)

Happily picking up my Lv. 25 Piplup . Thanks so much for looking after her, Hayward. ^-^ No worries about the wait.

Welcome home, sweetie. <3 I'm sure you wanna see your big bro, he's missed you as well. And guess what? He's Lv. 100! Let's go congratulate him!
Old 11-10-2012, 10:01 PM   #1435
Hayward
Ronin Harrier

Changing my request from Hippopotas to a Growlithe of any gender...thanks!
Old 11-11-2012, 06:57 AM   #1436
enchantress
Queen of the Night

lilbluecorsola: Piplup's babysitting finalised.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #1437
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Changing my request from Ducklett to Teddiursa (F).
Old 11-13-2012, 03:43 AM   #1438
Sneaze
Mrow?

Putting in a request for a Venipede of any gender, please and thank you.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #1439
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Removing my request for a Yamask thank you
Placing in a Request for an Unown (of any type)
Old 11-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #1440
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
I'd like to change my request to Audino, please.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:35 AM   #1441
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Tyranitar

Quote:
Duskull (M) Lv.1

A young trainer was furiously bashing an empty white cage with one hand and holding a drink with the other, when another young man came around yelling, "What the hell do you think your doing?,"

The young trainer whipped his head around in annoyance, "This stupid ghost doesn't want to show it's self, how does it expect to get adopted if its hiding from me!,"

The man dressed in a black shirt with a design of a guitar splatted on and ripped jeans approached the trainer lashing out, "How do you expect any Pokemon to be partners with you when you act like a selfish brat!," he said with a hint of fury,

"Pfft," the young trainer said before throwing his drink into the confines of the open bared cage and stormed off.

Hallow looked at the cage for a moment and sighed, "I know you're there...its alright you know...I won't hurt you,"

Hallow turned and leaned against the cage,

"..they think because you're dead that you don't exist..,
...they think because you're transparent that nothing can hurt..,
Life is painful, isn't it? This is the torturous version of life: There is no death for us,"

While he talked, slowly a skull formed inside and soon a fully fledged ghost was born.

"You and I have alot in common believe it or not...,"

An employee of the Centre soon appeared, "Ah! there you are," he chimed in, "this is the one you requested correct?,"

Hallow replied "Yes," lifting his back from the cage and standing up straight, "This is the one I wanted," smiling, looking the Duskull eye(s) to eye,

The worker grabbed a large set of keys from his pocket and opened the cage, "All the paperwork has been finalized, now is just the matter of the payment,"

"Right!," Hallow said ecstatically, reaching inside his jean pocket and pulling out x3 Rare candies, individually dropping them into the employee's extend hand,

"Thank you, and on behave of the Adoption Centre we hope that both you and your new Pokemon have a long road of happiness together," and with that the worker disappeared.

Hallow turned to see the reaper Pokemon floating in place with it's appendage like arms at it's sides, "Well then, shall we?," pointing a Pokeball [4/5] toward the ghost type, for a moment the Pokemon seemed to be hesitant before giving an eye like smile and pressing the button that consumed him inside.

Hallow placed the Pokeball on his belt next to the other 5, "Welcome to the family," he said as he walked out the building to a sun setting in the sky.

Last edited by Takeo; 11-18-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #1442
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Takeo: Lv.1 male Duskull adoption confirmed.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #1443
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Croagunk (F) Lv.1
Adopting this gal and putting her in this Pokeball [5/10]. Have 3 candies in return.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:52 AM   #1444
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Pest: Lv.1 female Croagunk adoption confirmed.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:22 AM   #1445
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
Quote:
Illumise (F) Lv.1

Due to next adopt:
takkupanda: 29th November
So, I guess today is the day I'll be adopting again! Picking up this little cutie Illumise in this Pokeball (3/5, 2nd was used here). Here is the payment of 3 candies. Thanks a lot! *Hugs Illumise and walks away with her!*

Last edited by takkupanda; 11-29-2012 at 02:26 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:17 AM   #1446
enchantress
Queen of the Night

takkupanda: Lv.1 female Illumise adoption confirmed.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #1447
gmoyes
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to gmoyes
Quote:

Numel (F) Lv.1

I guess I'll take this old girl. Here's 3 rare candies and a pokeball (1/10).
Old 12-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #1448
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Stunfisk (M) Lv.1
It was an ordinary morning like any other in Fizzytopia for Keith. He was walking past the numerous shops in town en route to the bar, where he would often hang out with other trainers and allow his Pokemon to interact with others. As he passed one specific building, however, he noticed an odd brown flat fish fly its way out the door by way of flapping a small pair of fins at its sides as though they were wings. The Stunfisk circled around Keith, examining him. Keith tensed up- this was hardly the first Stunfisk he had ever met, and if his past experience was any indicator, this kind of encounter could only end in pain and paralysis. The Meowth on Keith's shoulder likewise tensed up- Neville was before his time, true enough, but he had certainly heard all the stories. However, at that moment, an Adoption Center employee came running out the door.

"Please," he called to Keith, "You mustn't mind the Stunfisk. He means no harm, but... are you by chance the one who dropped off that other Stunfisk here?" The tone in his voice told Keith that he could only mean Neville, and so he nodded. "Ah," the employee replied darkly. "Yes. Well, see, before your Stunfisk got adopted by someone else, he spent all of his time here terrorizing the other Pokemon. And this Stunfisk, on the other hand, spent all of his time trying to clean up your Stunfisk's messes-"

"Could you please stop referring to Neville as 'my' Stunfisk?" Keith interrupted. "Please? It's just... I..."

"Got it," nodded the employee. "But see, this Stunfisk here has never done this before. He must somehow know that you are Neville's former trainer... I'm correct in assuming that Neville's time on your team did not leave a particularly good impression?"

"Understatement of the century," Keith replied. "My Ivysaur is traumatized for life, and... Well, you don't even want to know what else happened. I'll say this much- in a weird, roundabout sort of way, Neville did at least do one good thing, even if it was only due to an unforeseeable series of circumstances that he obviously never intended. He's the reason my girlfriend and I are together."

"Hey. Keith," Meowth said, having been conversing with the Stunfisk this entire time. "Dis Stunfisk here says dat he'd like ta come wit ya. He's sayin' he wants ta help others learn dat not all Stunfisk are like Neville, dat some o' dem is actually good Pokemon wit good hearts."

"Is this true?" Keith asked, looking at the Ground/Electric-type, who nodded seriously in response. "OK, well, no offense meant," Keith said as he took out a Poke Ball, "but after seeing the kind of trickery and convincing deception my last Stunfisk was capable of, I'd like to get a second opinion. Luna, come on out!"

In a flash of light, a Woobat emerged from the ball. Hi, what's up, Keith? she asked telepathically.

"This Stunfisk here claims that he-" began Keith.

-wants to dispel the notion that all Stunfisk are evil, conniving tricksters, and help to undo any damage Neville has wrought? interrupted the Woobat with telepathy.

"So it's true, then?" Keith asked.

Oh, yes, Luna replied matter-of-factly. He also wants to join your team specifically to do it.

Keith sighed. "Well, Pomona won't like it, but then, perhaps you can help her overcome her fear of Stunfisk. If Peeves could help a Buneary overcome her fear of ghosts, and Nagini could help a Nincada overcome her fear of snakes, then this just might be crazy enough to work." He turned to face the Adoption Center employee. "I'll take him."

"OK, I just need the payment, and you gotta provide a Poke Ball for him, too," the employee replied.

"Sheesh," Keith grumbled as he dug out three Rare Candies and a Poke Ball from his backpack. "Back when I was just starting out, there were no fees for adopting Pokemon, and this place provided Poke Balls for the Pokemon."

The employee shrugged. "I don't make the rules, I just enforce them. Besides, that was before my time here, so I wouldn't know."

"Right," Keith nodded as he forked over the confectionery currency. "OK, then. Welcome to the team..." He paused for a moment, before deciding what the Stunfisk's name would be. "...Rubeus. Poke Ball, go!" he exclaimed as he lobbed the sphere at the Stunfisk. The Stunfisk, newly nicknamed, flew up to meet the ball, was sucked inside, and the ball didn't even wobble before the telltale low-pitched ping sounded, signifying that Keith now had a new Stunfisk.

OOC: Adopting the male Stunfisk. Poke Ball is #1 of 10.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #1449
enchantress
Queen of the Night

gmoyes: Lv.1 female Numel adoption confirmed.
Missingno. Master: Lv.1 male Stunfisk adoption confirmed.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #1450
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Goldeen (F) Lv.1
Blaze walked into the Adoption Center again after coming in a month ago and adopting an Alomomola that was on the verge of being released. Blaze hated to see abandoned Pokemon. Hated it. The reason why he hated it is because when he was on Mt. Moon as a kid, he fell down the mountain and broke his leg. A Geodude, now Marche, felt bad for him, and instead of leaving him on the mountainside, he came and protected him from a hostile Arbok before his brother came and saved him.

Blaze looked at the Adoption Center list, and felt a tear come to his eye when he saw that there was a Goldeen on the verge of being released. "Why would anyone not want a Goldeen? They are so beautiful and majestic in the water. They are just gorgeous Pokemon." Blaze looked in the pond of the AC, where he had met his Alomomola, and saw two Goldeen swim up to the surface. An attendant came by, and asked Blaze, "Would you like the adopt one of our Goldeen sir?" Blaze looked at the attendant, and asked, "Which one of these is the one that is going to be released?" The attendant looked at the Goldeen, and pointed to the more saddened and dejected one. "That one. She was such a bright and cheery fellow when she came in here." "Don't worry. If anyone can cheer him up, it will be me." The Goldeen heard this, and a smile came to her face, and she flipped in the pool with happiness. "I told you so."

Blaze walked up to the counter of the AC, where the Goldeen was getting a health check up to make sure that when it went on Blaze's team, it would be in good health. Blaze handed over three candies to the clerk, and a Pokeball in which to put the Goldeen into. When the Goldeen was all prepared for, Blaze took the Pokeball and opened it up, the Goldeen going inside.

"Welcome to the team, Daisy!"

Payment

Putting him in Pokeball 2 of 5. Last Pokeball used here.

Last edited by Emi; 12-05-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records