UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Old 10-01-2020, 12:51 PM   #1
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Mime Jr. Affinity Avenue ~ where bonds are born

~ Affinity Avenue ~
Located within the heart of the timeless borough of Alderboro in the sprawling metropolis zone of New Fizz City, Affinity Avenue is the perfect place for you and your Pokémon to make meaningful connections, spark up lifelong relationships or find compatible mates to join your Pokémon in a vacation at The Hatchery

With an intimate and well-kept park as well as numerous independent hang-out spots, Affinity Avenue is the ideal spot for your Pokémon to spend some one-to-one time getting to know another. Adorning every railing along of the park are padlocks of every shape and size; symbols of strength and unity with markings made with love. Weather-worn benches appear at intervals along the quaint street as well, each made complete with the romantic etchings of pairings who had taken the time to rest there together in the past.

Affinity Avenue Rules
- This thread is for finding partnerships for your Pokémon, be that for breeding or RPing purposes. Picture it similar to a Memakyu or wishlist, only you can log Pokémon that you are seeking or may be seeking to pair your Pokémon up with. This way, members can see what others may have in mind and I'm hoping it will encourage even more interconnectivity within the community as well.

- All of the usual Hatchery rules apply to any breeding that is co-ordinated in this thread and members cannot make any breeding arrangements for or on behalf of others.

- Though this is not explicitly a shipping thread, that sort of thing is not unwelcome and you can use this space to log those sorts of interactions too if you so care to - Affinity Avenue is ultimately what you wish to make of it!

Please note: Requests do not need to be made exclusively within this thread, I just thought it would be a good idea to open a spot where people can keep track of their requests, any breeding or match up plans as well as eligible Pokémon - merry matchmaking, one and all!

Last edited by Pearl's Perap; 10-01-2020 at 04:35 PM.
Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 12:52 PM   #2
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Pichu Handy Resources

Handy resources

* Egg Groups

Member logs & requests
* Connor
* Emp
* Ironthunder
* Lil'twick
* lilboocorsola
* Maskerade
* Median Dia
* Missingno. Master
* myahoo
* Naru
* Pearl's Perap
* Prof.Enigma
* sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
* Slash
* Zorchic

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 06-29-2021 at 07:28 AM.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:51 AM   #3
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Seeking for 2021
Available for breeding
Female -
Male -
Below Lv20 or unable to breed
Spoiler: show
Below Lv20 (happy to feed 'em up if I have candies!)
Female -
Male -

Unable to breed
Two breeds completed
Female -
Genderless Pokémon

Breeding log
1 - TheKnightsFury - =
2 - King Ghidorah - =
3 - grassyglide -
4 -
Raves - =
Connor - =
1 - King Ghidorah - =
2 - Enigma Egg =
3 - Sandaa - =
4 - TheKnightsFury - =
King Ghidorah - =

Last edited by Pearl's Perap; 04-19-2021 at 06:16 AM.
Old 10-13-2020, 10:17 AM   #4
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Missingno. Master's Magnificient Masterful Matchmaking Memo

What will follow is a list of all my Pokémon and what the deal is with each of them. However, I'll be color-coding it for your convenience as well.
  • Red: Nothing doing, be it non-canon or otherwise. This color tends to be reserved for Pokémon in the No Eggs Discovered Egg Group.
  • Yellow: The Pokémon is level 19 or lower.
  • Green The Pokémon is good to go, non-canon or otherwise.
  • Blue: Non-canon breeds only. The Pokémon is either already in a relationship or uninterested in one (or at least, one that would allow compatibility for breeding).

Keith Masters's Pokémon
  • Gemini & Mustard the Normal Form Weezing ♂ Gemini and Mustard are ready to go.
  • James the Vileplume ♂ James is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Lily the Venomoth.
  • Nagini the Arbok ♀ Nagini is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Kyle the Heatmor.
  • Hebenon the Normal Form Qwilfish ♂ Hebenon will not breed with anyone other than GS's Lanturn, Delilah. Any attempts to convince him otherwise will be made at your own risk.
  • Hedwig the Crobat ♀ Hedwig's good to go.
  • Lily the Venomoth ♀ Lily is in a long-term monogamous relationship with James the Vileplume.
  • Sirius the Mightyena ♂ Sirius will not breed with anyone other than GS's Weavile, Leila.
  • Malfoy the Toxicroak ♂ Malfoy is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Bellatrix the Skuntank.
  • Goyle the Victreebel ♂ Goyle was in a relationship with a Shiftry GS owned. Said Shiftry is now deceased, making Goyle single.
  • Marvolo the Seviper ♂ Marvolo will viciously disembowel anyone who so much as suggests that he should, much less would, cheat on GS's Seviper, Amethyst.
  • Pomona the Ivysaur ♀ Pomona will not breed with anyone other than GS's Druddigon, Sarkhan. If you attempt to convince her otherwise, she won't hurt you, but she will definitely have some stern words for you about respecting her wishes. Do not mistake this as an invitation to persist- nobody has yet to push Pomona to her breaking point, and I implore you to not try to be the first.
  • Peeves the Dusknoir ♂ Peeves is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Liliana the Dusknoir.
  • Salazar the Scolipede ♂ Salazar has been in a relationship with Celebii151's Venipede. However, the member in question hasn't been active in FB for many years, so while I would be willing to allow Salazar to breed, I would want to RP him getting over his previous relationship first.
  • Crabbe the Swalot ♂ Crabbe is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Nuzzle the Mimikyu.
  • Scorpius the Drapion ♂ Scorpius is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Hermione the Weedle.
  • Myrtle the Banette ♀ Myrtle isn't currently in a relationship. I do have an idea for her down the line, but I'm not 100% sure if I'll actually make it happen, so in the meantime, she's available.
  • Strychnine the Normal Form Muk ♀ Strychnine is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Ricin the Alolan Muk.
  • Meowth (Normal Form) ♂ Meowth is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Meowstic.
  • Bellatrix the Skuntank ♀ Bellatrix is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Malfoy the Toxicroak.
  • Aragog the Ariados ♂ Aragog is currently single. Go for it.
  • Severus the Dustox ♂ Severus is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Fatale the Shiny Beautifly.
  • Six the Amoonguss ♂ Six is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Amanita the Parasect.
  • Rubeus the Normal Form Stunfisk ♂ Rubeus is in a long-term monogamous relationship with ES's Corphish, Bubbles.
  • Millicent the Timburr ♀ Millicent is currently single, though only because her boyfriend, an Abra ES used to own, passed away. Like with Goyle, I would prefer her to RP getting over her loss and falling in love again before any actual breeding takes place.
  • Cyanide the Umbreon ♀ Cyanide is in a long-term monogamous relationship with ES's Ambipom, Pom. She's given me a message to pass on to anyone who would so much as think of asking her to cheat on Pom, a message I will not repeat because some of y'all might be eating while reading this.
  • Ginny the Bisharp ♀ Ginny is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Stewie the Ledian.
  • Chuck the Gengar ♂ Chuck is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Escalion's Kirlia, Rose. While Escalion has not been active in FB for some time, I'm holding out hope on this one.
  • Melittin the Beedrill ♂ Melittin's good to go.
  • Chance the Blastoise ♀ Chance is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Feraligatr.
  • Fang the Carnivine ♂ Fang is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Aria the Roserade.
  • Shelley the Torkoal ♀ Shelley is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Vinny the Camerupt. Before you attempt to convince Shelley to overlook that detail, I feel obligated to warn you that Vinny can make things look like accidents.
  • Ruby the Houndoom ♀ Ruby's currently single and good to go.
  • Stewie the Ledian ♂ Stewie is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Ginny the Bisharp.
  • Aquarius the Tentacruel ♀ Aquarius is single and good to go.
  • Godric the Nidoking ♂ Godric is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Rowena the Nidoqueen.
  • Vinny the Camerupt ♂ Vinny is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Shelley the Torkoal. Please do not attempt to persuade him to cheat on her. You will not live. This is not an exaggeration. He can make it look like an accident.
  • Dennis the Venusaur ♂ Dennis is single, go for it.
  • Chromium the Smeargle ♀ Chromium is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Cotton the Slurpuff.
  • Violet the Three-Segment Dudunsparce ♀ Violet is single.
  • Ariana the Garbodor ♀ Ariana is single.
  • Aria the Roserade ♀ Aria is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Fang the Carnivine.
  • Bart the Scrafty ♂ Bart is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Grace the Mienshao.
  • Rowena the Nidoqueen ♀ Rowena is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Godric the Nidoking.
  • Jack the Ditto Jack is not a whore. His words, not mine. RPing a meaningful, monogamous relationship is mandatory.
  • Kyle the Heatmor ♂ Kyle is in a long-term monogamous relationshop with Nagini the Arbok.
  • Lenny the Weavile ♂ Lenny is currently single.
  • Fatale the Shiny Beautifly ♀ Fatale is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Severus the Dustox, and will react in a most violent manner to the mere suggestion that she should cheat on him. Can you say "exsanguination"?
  • Cotton the Slurpuff ♂ Cotton is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Chromium the Smeargle.
  • Tinnitus the Seismitoad ♂ Tinnitus is single and good to go.
  • Aster the Shiny Toxapex ♀ Aster will not breed with anyone other than Gary's Normal Form Corsola, Perseus.
  • Anion the Minun ♀ Anion is currently single, though there is the potential for something to happen between her and another Pokémon she tends to interact with in RP. Ultimately, if nothing comes of that, she will be available, but I will still insist on a relationship being RP'd out. She's a Minun of high standards.
  • Elliott the Barbaracle ♂ Elliott is single. A strange word to apply to the Collective Pokémon, but you know what I mean.
  • Liliana the Dusknoir ♀ Liliana is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Peeves the Dusknoir.
  • Eon the Shiny Eevee ♀ Eon is single, but I'd personally like a relationship RP'd out for her, mainly because of how protective her mother is of her.
  • Noxie the Mightyena ♀ Noxie is single, but I'd prefer something RP'd out for her.
  • Zygill the Wishiwashi ♂ Zygill is single and good to go.
  • Brighton the Lanturn ♂ Brighton is single and good to go.
  • Aletri the Druddigon ♂ Aletri is single and good to go.
  • Winter the Cryogonal Winter is single and good to go.
  • Chip the Duskull ♂ Chip is single. Go for it.
  • Manchin the Chesnaught ♂ Manchin is single. Go for it.
  • Charlie the Charizard ♂ Charlie will not breed with anyone other than KG's Salazzle.
  • Amanita & Amanitin the Parasect ♀ Hoo, boy. This is a very weird situation. Usually, with Parasect, the mushroom takes complete control, and the bug host is basically a dead meat suit. With my Parasect, the bug host and the mushroom share control. Amanita, the mushroom, is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Six the Amoonguss, while Amanitin, the bug host, is single. Due to the sheer weirdness of this situation, I'd like to RP out any potential relationship involving Amanitin.
  • Miasma the Spritzee ♀ Miasma is single.
  • Ricin the Alolan Muk ♂ Ricin is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Strychnine the Normal Form Muk.
  • Rob the Salandit ♂ Rob is single. Maybe not for much longer, though...
  • Leo the Flareon ♂ Leo is single.
  • FRed the Pincurchin ♂ FRed's good to go. Insert several bad puns here.
  • George the Pyukumuku ♀ George is also good to go. Insert several more bad puns here.
  • Roxie the Amped Toxtricity ♀ Roxie is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Perform the Normal Form Mr. Mime.
  • Autumn the Pumpkasaur ♀ Autumn is good to go.
  • Pepper & Spray the Galarian Weezing ♂ Pepper and Spray are good to go.
  • Mercury the Galarian Stunfisk ♀ Mercury is single but underleveled.
  • Cacophony the Low Key Toxtricity ♀ Cacophony is single and good to go.
  • Visha the "Zangoose" ♀ Visha is single and good to go, but due to the nature of what she is and the events of her past, she would prefer to not breed with a Ninetales if at all possible, and will outright refuse to breed with a Zangoose. Well, OK, she might not outright refuse, just... don't expect the Zangoose back alive.
  • Sunfire the Normal Form Rapidash ♀ Sunfire is single.
  • Lavender the Jigglypuff ♀ Lavender is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Count Shockula the Emolga.
  • Tetro the Overqwil ♀ Tetro is single, but underleveled.
  • Amy the Appletun ♀ Amy is single, but underleveled.
  • Carla the Sneasler ♀ Carla is single but underleveled.
  • Rotenone the Trubbfish ♂ Rotenone is single but underleveled, and in any case seems to be taking particular interest in a certain Garbodor...
  • Backfire the Revavroom ♀ Backfire is single. Wouldn't mind settling down with somebody, but she can have something of an explosive personality, and that's not figurative, so let the suitor beware.
  • Hazmat & Big Bertha the Shiny Galarian Slowbro ♂ Hazmat is single, but underleveled. Big Bertha is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Kenny, the Shellder on Dudley's tail. But since a Slowbro's Shellder isn't available to breed anyway, this doesn't matter in the slightest.
  • Crossbones the Shiny Clodsire ♀ Crossbones is single, go for it.
  • Hexane the Naganadel Hexane wouldn't be opposed to a relationship, but isn't sure what it actually wants. As far as babies go, however, physically impossible, can't be done.
  • Telson the Gligar ♂ Telson is single but underleveled.
  • Virgo the Salandit ♀ Virgo is single but rapidly developing feelings for Rob.
  • Carrey the Grinchleon ♂ Carrey is single but underleveled.
  • Max the Eternatus Max might not be opposed to a relationship if the right mon came along, whoever that might be, but either way, breeding is out of the question, and that's coming purely from a biological standpoint.
  • Kalli the Shroodle ♀ Kalli is single but underleveled, and also is baby right now.

Gavin Golurkson's Pokémon
  • Miror the Maractus ♂ Miror is single and good to go.
  • Dudley & Kenny the Shiny Normal Form Slowbro ♂ Dudley is single and good to go. Kenny, however, is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Big Bertha, the Shellder on Hazmat's arm. But since a Slowbro's Shellder isn't available to breed anyway, this doesn't matter in the slightest.
  • Agate the Shiny Dustox ♀ Agate is single.
  • Wes the Ambipom ♂ Wes is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Rui the Shiny Two-Segment Dudunsparce.
  • Battlus the Shiny Abomasnow ♂ Battlus is single. Go for it.
  • Rui the Shiny Two-Segment Dudunsparce ♀ Rui is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Wes the Ambipom.
  • Phenac the Shiny Metagross Phenac is single.
  • Duking the Shiny Swalot ♂ Duking is single. Go for it.
  • Gonzap the Shiny Thievul ♀ Gonzap is single, go for it.
  • Dakim the Shiny Sawk ♂ Dakim is single, go for it.
  • Sherles the Shiny Slurpuff ♂ Sherles is single and good to go.
  • Libra the Shiny Sudowoodo ♂ Libra is single, but underleveled.
  • Pyrite the Shiny Galarian Meowth ♀ Pyrite is single, but underleveled.
  • Holly the Shiny Delibird ♀ Holly is single, but underleveled.
  • Marcia the Shiny Plusle ♀ Marcia is single, but underleveled. Also, once she's of breeding level, she refuses to breed with Minun. Doesn't like 'em.
  • Venus the Shiny Roserade ♀ Venus is single for now, but many a man of a mon have their eyes on her already, so things remain to be seen.
  • Citadark the Shiny Heatmor ♂ Citadark is single, but underleveled.
  • Zook the Shiny Blaziken ♂ Zook is single.
  • Willie the Shiny Normal Form Zigzagoon ♂ Willie is single, but underleveled.
  • Gateon the Shiny Patrat ♂ Gateon is single, but underleveled. Spends a lot of time around Eclo, though...
  • Eclo the Shiny Luxray ♀ Eclo is single for now, but how her interactions with Gateon pan out, even I don't know yet.

Terri Alph's Pokémon
  • Luna the Swoobat ♀ Luna is single. Weird, but loving. Go for it.
  • Andromeda the Starmie Andromeda is single.
  • George the Malamar ♂ George is single.
  • Observe the Medicham ♂ Observe is single. Don't expect him to make the first move, though.
  • Vanish the Shedinja Vanish is single.
  • Sunny the Normal Form Ninetales ♀ Sunny is single and good to go.
  • Ava the Alolan Ninetales ♀ Ava is single and good to go.
  • Want the Murkrow ♀ Want is single.
  • Zoom the Furret ♀ Zoom is foulmouthed and rough around the edges, but single all the same. She won't just breed with anyone, though- she'll want a committed relationship, and I'll want that RP'd.
  • Laugh the Froslass ♀ Laugh is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Terri, and is also a lesbian.
  • XXXXX the Bronzong STATUS OF XXXXX: SINGLE.
  • Chase the Indigo Core Minior Chase is single, so if you got someone who can handle his hyperactive style, go for it.
  • Increase the Shiinotic ♀ Increase will not breed with anyone other than Emp's Breloom, Psilo.
  • Perform the Normal Form Mr. Mime ♂ Perform is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Roxie the Amped Form Toxtricity.
  • Nuzzle the Mimikyu ♀ Nuzzle is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Crabbe the Swalot.
  • Tell the Normal Form Darmanitan ♂ Tell is single. Go for it.
  • Make the Claydol Make is single. Go for it.
  • Find the Ribombee ♀ Find is single. Go for it.
  • Bear the Golurk Bear is a long-term monogamous relationship with Beartrap the Celesteela.
  • Keep the Gothitelle ♀ Keep is single. Go for it.
  • Quicken the Unown Q Quicken is quite single but quite underleveled.
  • Search the Xatu ♂ Search is single. Go for it.
  • Undo the Runerigus ♀ Undo is single but underleveled.
  • Engage the Sigilyph ♀ Engage is single and good to go.
  • !!!!! the Tinkaton ♀ !!!!! is single. A real handful, but single. Go for it.
  • Yield the Shiny Galarian Slowking ♂ Yield is single but underleveled.
  • Direct the Wyrdeer ♂ Direct is single, go for it.
  • Help the Stonjourner ♂ Help is single but underleveled.

Willa Masters's Pokémon
  • Yanmega ♂ Yanmega's single. Go for it.
  • Eelektross ♂ Eelektross is single and good to go.
  • Mawile ♀ Mawile is single.
  • Vivillon ♀ Vivillon is also single.
  • Dodrio ♀ Dodrio is single, too. Despite being three heads. You know what I mean.
  • Gogoat ♂ Gogoat is single.
  • Gyarados ♂ Gyarados is single.
  • Absol ♀ Absol is single.
  • Kommo-o ♂ Kommo-o is single.
  • Flapple ♂ Flapple is single.
  • Probopass ♂ Probopass is single.
  • Pangoro ♂ Pangoro is single.
  • Vanilluxe ♂ Vanilluxe is single.
  • Cursola ♂ Cursola is single.
  • Meowstic ♀ Meowstic in a long-term monogamous relationship with Meowth.
  • Toxicroak ♂ Toxicroak is single.
  • Swampert ♂ Swampert is single and good to go.
  • Kricketune ♀ Kricketune is single.
  • Exeggutor (Normal Form) ♂ Exeggutor is single but underleveled.
  • Goodra (Hisuian Form) ♂ Goodra is single and good to go. Good to goo? Ew.
  • Litwick ♀ Litwick is single and good to go.
  • Dachsbun ♀ Dachsbun is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Granbull.
  • Rockruff ♂ Rockruff is single but underleveled.

Eddie Starmie's Pokémon
  • Gigawatt the Normal Form Electrode Gigawatt is single. Go for it.
  • Hermione the Weedle ♀ Hermione is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Scorpius the Drapion.
  • Battery the Togedemaru ♂ Battery is single. For now, anyway. He's, uh, had his eyes on Pikablu for a while now...
  • Remy the Hypno ♂ Remy is single and good to go.
  • Homer the Alakazam ♂ Homer is single. Go for it.
  • Incognito the Klinklang Incognito is single and good to go.
  • Femur the Normal Form Marowak ♀ Femur is single.
  • Pikablu the Marill ♀ Pikablu is technically single. That being said, she harbors something of a crush on Battery, so the answer would probably be no right now in any case.
  • Missingno. the Kabutops ♂ Missingno. is single. Go for it.
  • Gale the Pidove ♂ Gale is single but underleveled.
  • Zero the Porygon2 Status report. Status: single. Current level: insufficient. Deploying color: yellow.
  • Radar the Blipbug ♂ Radar is single but underleveled.
  • Elle the Kangaskhan ♀ Elle is single but underleveled.

Maribel Masters's Pokémon
  • Salamence ♂ Salamence is single and good to go.
  • Hippowdon ♂ Hippowdon is single. Go for it.
  • Trevenant ♂ Trevenant is single and underleveled, and also still kind of a kid at heart, so I'd actually like to not rush leveling him up until he's gotten more character development, and even then, I'd like him to end up in a meaningful, committed relationship when all is said and done.
  • Tentacruel ♀ Tentacruel is single, but has abandonment issues, and thus an RP'd long-term relationship is mandatory.
  • Bouffalant ♂ Bouffalant is single. Go for it.
  • Dracovish ...there are several reasons why this ain't happening.
  • Emboar ♂ Emboar is single.
  • Magmortar ♂ Magmortar is single and good to go.
  • Rhyperior ♀ Rhyperior is single, but very much wants a committed relationship for any breeding to take place.
  • Weezing ♀ Weezing is single. Go for it.
  • Arbok ♂ Arbok is single. Go for it.
  • Aurorus ♂ Aurorus is single.
  • Grimmsnarl ♂ Grimmsnarl is in a long-term monogamous relationship with DJ Skweekz the Dedenne. Also, he's gay, so yeah.
  • Araquanid ♀ Araquanid is single, go for it.
  • Drednaw ♀ Drednaw is single.
  • Kecleon ♀ Kecleon is single, go for it.
  • Zigzagoon (Galarian Form) ♀ Zigzagoon is single but underleveled.
  • Granbull ♂ Granbull is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Dachsbun.
  • Pupitar ♀ Pupitar is single.
  • Hydrapple ♀ Hydrapple is single but underleveled.

Diana Macks's Pokémon
  • Sweet the Illumise ♀ Sweet is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Bright the Volbeat.
  • DJ Skweekz the Dedenne ♂ DJ Skweekz is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Grimmsnarl. Oh, and as you might guess, considering Grimmsnarl is a male-only species, DJ Skweekz is also gay.
  • Pecha the Greedent ♀ Pecha is single. By all means, go for it.
  • Jack the Simisear ♂ Jack is single but underleveled.
  • Minty the Cinccino ♀ Minty is single but underleveled, but isn't fond of one-night stands anyhow. She deserves nothing less than a long-term, committed relationship.
  • Dagger the Shiny Ceruledge ♀ Dagger shows no interest in just about anyone, though I have my suspicions that she and Steakknife might soon upgrade their long-standing friendship...
  • Quency the Noivern ♂ Quency is single. He's something of a huge admirer of Hedwig, though, and she's starting to take a little notice herself...
  • Beartrap the Celesteela Even if it was physically possible, Beartrap is in a long-term committed relationship with Bear the Golurk.

Marv Liss's Pokémon
  • Bright the Volbeat ♂ Bright is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Sweet the Illumise.
  • Steakknife the Gallade ♂ Steakknife is single, but has been steadfastly refusing all suitors since reuniting with Dagger... they're not an item just yet, but I'd say it's only a matter of time.
  • Legday the Dracozolt ...there are several reasons why this ain't happening.
  • Sans the Alolan Sandslash ♂ sans is single but underleveled.
  • Baa the Herdier ♂ Baa is single but underleveled.
  • Count Shockula the Emolga ♂ Count Shockula is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Lavender the Jigglypuff.
  • Current the Magnemite Current is single but underleveled.
  • Weatherby the Castform ♂ Weatherby is single but underleveled.

Tom McPhione's Pokémon
  • Lily the Chatot ♀ Awwk! Lily in committed relationship with Oliver the Blue Plumage Squawkabilly! Awwk!
  • Dhelmise Dhelmise is single.
  • Feraligatr ♂ Feraligatr is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Chance the Blastoise.
  • Barraskewda ♂ Barraskewda is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Pisces the Blue-Striped Basculin.
  • Dragonite ♂ Dragonite is single and good to go.
  • Wailord ♀ Wailord is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Skitty. That's right. I went there.
  • Eiscue ♂ Eiscue is single but underleveled.
  • Seaking ♂ Seaking is single. Go for it.
  • Relicanth ♂ Relicanth is single but underleveled.
  • Cloyster ♂ Cloyster is single but underleveled.
  • Huntail ♂ Huntail is single but underleveled.
  • Skitty ♂ Skitty is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Wailord. That's right. I went there.
  • Sharpedo ♂ Sharpedo is single.
  • Oliver the Blue Plumage Squawkabilly ♂ Oliver is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Lily the Chatot.
  • Phione Phione is single but underleveled.
  • Mantyke ♀ ...she's a baby, you perverts! No! Arceus, no! Not until she's evolved, at the bare fucking minimum!

ZZLZZ Starmie's Pokémon
  • Dusty the Shiny Venusaur ♀ Dusty is single.
  • Glide the Masquerain ♂ Glide is single.
  • Crusher the Pinsir ♂ Crusher has an increasingly large crush on Chopper. They're not officially an item just yet, but it's happening.
  • Cruise the Surskit ♂ Cruise is single but underleveled.
  • Chopper the Kleavor ♀ Chopper has an increasingly large crush on Crusher. They're not officially an item just yet, but it's happening.
  • Shredder the Armaldo ♀ Shredder is single, go for it.
  • Sizzle the Volcarona ♀ Sizzle is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Crackle the Vikavolt. Who is also female. So yeah, even if this wasn't a thing, they both gay anyway, so yeah, non-canon breeds only.
  • Speedster the Accelgor ♂ Speedster is single but underleveled.
  • Sandy the Sandy Cloak Wormadam ♀ Sandy is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Goggles the Flygon.
  • Albus the Beedrill ♂ Albus is single and sufficiently leveled.
  • Crackle the Vikavolt ♀ Crackle is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Sizzle the Volcarona. Crackle is also a lesbian, so even if those two were ever to break up (unlikely), it'd still be non-canon breeds only.
  • Goggles the Flygon ♂ Goggles is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Sandy the Sandy Cloak Wormadam.
  • Tetra the Finneon ♂ Tetra is single but underleveled.
  • Crawly the Slither Wing This, uh, this ain't happening. Crawly wouldn't mind a relationship if the right guy came into her life, but Eggs are physically impossible.

Lily McPhione's Pokémon
  • Seaweed the Dragalge ♀ Seaweed is single and stunningly beautiful, but wants something meaningful and long-term.
  • Seagallop the Lapras ♀ Seagallop is single.
  • Norbert the Haxorus ♂ Norbert's single. Go for it.
  • Tidepool the West Sea Gastrodon ♀ Tidepool is single and good to go. And good to goo, too, if you're into that sort of thing.
  • Riptide the Clauncher ♂ Riptide is single but underleveled.
  • Stormfront the Altaria ♀ Stormfront is single.
  • Maelstrom the Dewott ♂ Maelstrom is single and good to go.

Rose Elia's Pokémon
  • Kasa the Hisuian Decidueye ♀ Kasa is good to go.
  • Grace the Mienshao ♀ Grace is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Bart.
  • Wire the Hitmontop ♂ Wire is single and good to go.
  • Pisces the Blue-Striped Basculin ♀ Pisces is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Barraskewda.
  • Helga the Hariyama ♀ Helga's good to go.
  • Pow the Hitmonchan ♂ Pow is single. A handful, but a single handful. Go for it if you dare.
  • Swoop the Hawlucha ♂ Swoop is single but underleveled.
  • Flare the Litten ♀ Flare is single but underleveled.

Helena Masters and her Pokémon
  • Helena the Banette ♀ Helena is in a long-term monogamous relationship with GS's Banette, Michael.
  • Delight the Audino ♀ Delight is single but underleveled.
  • Smiley the Wobbuffet ♂ Smiley is single. Go for it.
  • Selia the Musharna ♀ Selia is single and good to go.
  • Willow the Shiftry ♀ Willow is single and good to go.
  • Help the Comfey ♀ Help is in a committed relationship (in this case with Reassure the Blue Flower Florges), and also a lesbian. Several very good reasons why you will not make any headway with her.
  • Reassure the Blue Flower Florges ♀ Reassure's already spoken for, by Help the Comfey, and is also a lesbian. So no.
  • Omelette the Blissey ♀ Omelette is single but underleveled.
  • Jingle the Chimecho ♀ Jingle is single but underleveled.
  • Tastebud the Lickitung ♂ Tastebud is single but underleveled.

Trainer characters
  • Keith Golbatson Masters ♂ (heterosexual) Keith is happily married to Willa Masters.
  • Gavin Duking Golurkson ♂ (heterosexual) Gavin is technically single. Emphasis on "technically". This will change, and ideally soon. Consider him taken.
  • Terri Alph ♀ (pansexual) Terri is engaged to be married to Laugh the Froslass. Yes, yes, I know. It's not as weird as it seems. Terri is a thousand-year-old Unown turned human, and Laugh used to be human herself. ...OK, maybe it is weird, but not the same kind of weird.
  • Willa Masters (maiden name Carnet) ♀ (heterosexual) Willa is happily married to Keith Masters.
  • Edward Tentacruel Starmie ♂ (heterosexual) Eddie is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Rose Elia. The two are even talking about moving in together.
  • Maribel Diantha Masters ♀ (bisexual) Maribel is in a long-term monogamous relationship with ZZLZZ Starmie.
  • Diana Macks ♀ (heterosexual) Diana is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Marv Liss. The two live together and everything.
  • Marvin Liss ♂ (heterosexual) Marv is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Diana. The two live together and everything.
  • Thomas Maelstrom McPhione ♂ (heterosexual) Tom is single and wouldn't mind changing that if the right woman came along.
  • ZZLZZ Starmie ♀ (homosexual) ZZLZZ is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Maribel Masters.
  • Lily Drasna McPhione (maiden name Lohklass) ♀ (heterosexual, as far as she's currently aware) Lily is currently single, having been widowed by the death of her husband Oliver McPhione. She is not actively seeking a boyfriend at the moment, but if her meeting Oliver taught her anything, it's that love can happen when you least expect it, and so if the right man comes into her life, she wouldn't say no.
  • Rose Rade Elia ♀ (bisexual) Rose is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Eddie Starmie. The two are even talking about moving in together.
  • Helena Eltrym Masters ♀ (heterosexual) See her entry under the "Helena Masters and her Pokémon" tab.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-23-2024 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 11:07 AM   #5
Emp
Volcano Badge

Let it be on the record I’m happy to loan out any of my Pokemon for breeding purposes.

For myself, I mostly like my Pokemon to have offspring with species they share a lot of biological traits with, so with that in mind I’ve highlighted the following potential couplings below.

interested in a cephalopod mate

/

interested in a crustacean mate

/

/ / interested in a reptilian mate

/

interested in a reef mate

Last edited by Emp; 10-16-2020 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Toxtricity can't breed with other lizards lol
Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:52 PM   #6
myahoo
Soul Badge

FYI: Breedings are almost always considered canon on my end. It doesn't have to be on yours. This does mean I'd appreciate getting any offspring back should you decide to restart or that you no longer vibe with them, though.

Pokémon who can breed (Lv. 20+)

Pokémon who can't breed (Lv. <20)

---

Pokémon who have previously not minded being loaned out for breeding

Pokémon who mind very much being loaned out for breeding

Everyone else is unclear/undecided/won't tell me their stance, so it doesn't hurt to ask.

---

Pokémon in a declared relationship
x

Pokémon in the middle of developing a relationship
x
x

Everyone else is unclear/undecided/won't tell me their relationship status, so it doesn't hurt to ask.

---

Sol/Growlithe has two children by Mask's Zorua: the male Zorua/Kite is currently with me/Aiden, the male Growlithe is currently with Naru
Zephyr/Fletchling has one child by Ironthunder's Aerodactyl: the male Fletchling is currently with Ironthunder
Prince/Houndour has one child by Ironthunder's Alolan Vulpix: the male Alolan Vulpix/Dust is currently with me/Aiden
Cirrus/Swablu has one child by Zelphon's Dreepy: the male Swablu is currently with Zelphon
Wildfire/Cyndaquil has one child by Sneaze's Alolan Pikachu: the female Pichu is currently with me/Melissa
Mirage/Galarian Ponyta has one child by Stargazer's Male Nidoran: the female Galarian Ponyta is currently with Stargazer

Last edited by myahoo; 01-02-2023 at 03:05 AM. Reason: updated
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 08:52 PM   #7
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Righty ho, let's officially make this a thing.

Stuff that can breed

Males
-Vulthuryol the Aerodactyl [Flying]
-Robin the Fletchling [Flying]
-Calem the Caterpie [Bug]
-The Crimson Fandango the Larvesta [Bug]
-Tantei the Dedenne [Field/Fairy]
-Sven and Baldo the Doduo [Flying]

Females
-Hope the Shuppet [Amorphous]
-Atylwyth the Alolan Vulpix [Field]
-Arranoc the Vulpix [Field]
-Caeda the Skarmory [Flying]

Stuff that can be levelled to breeding if necessary

Male
Carl the Starly [Flying]
Darren the Emolga [Field]
Modryn the Shadow Bulbasaur [Grass/Monster]
Cadri the Drilbur [Field]
Argwylon the Ledyba [Bug]

Female
Mae the Combee [Bug]
Kaitlyn the Petilil [Grass]
Anna the Cottonee [Grass/Fairy]
Bertha the Appletun [Grass/Dragon]
Jen the Psyduck [Water 1/Field]
Cavaroc the Bounsweet [Grass]
Lorn the Phanpy [Field]
Aristeia the Ponyta [Field]

Last edited by Ironthunder; 02-09-2021 at 04:59 PM.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:10 PM   #8
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Been putting this off for a while, but I think it’s finally time...to ring in the new year with a post in this thread!

Pokémon I would like to breed for in the near future (breed requests):
  • Eevee [Field]
  • Zorua [Field]

My Pokémon that are available for breeding:
Male
  • Buizel [Water 1/Field]
  • Staraptor [Flying]
  • Frillish [Amorphous]
  • Lucario [Field/Human-Like]
  • Seviper [Field/Dragon]
  • Charizard [Monster/Dragon]
  • Gyarados [Water 2/Dragon]
  • Grovyle [Monster/Dragon]
  • Ribombee [Bug/Fairy]
  • Pawniard [Human-Like]

Female
  • Gengar [Amorphous]
  • Jukin the Loudred [Monster/Field]
  • Seismitoad [Water 1]
  • Luxray [Field]
  • Carnivine [Grass]
  • Excadrill [Field]
  • Drakloak [Amorphous/Dragon]
  • Noibat [Flying/Dragon]

Genderless*
  • Ditto [Ditto]
  • Vindicta the Shadow Unown V [Undiscovered]**

My Pokémon that are under level 20 (can level them up with Rare Candies if possible):
Male
  • Sobble [Water 1/Field]
  • Shiny Gligar [Bug]
  • Ducklett [Water 1/Flying]
  • Furfrou [Field]

Female
  • Froakie [Water 1]
  • Dratini [Water 1/Dragon]

Genderless*
None

My Pokémon that can't breed:
None

My Pokémon that are unavailable for breeding, or special cases:
Male
None

Female
None

Genderless*
None

*Genderless Pokémon that are not in either the Ditto or Undiscovered Egg Groups can only breed with Pokémon in the Ditto Egg Group, regardless of what Egg Group they may be in.
**Unown can breed with Ditto and other Unown.

Last edited by Zorchic; 02-15-2022 at 09:13 PM.
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 09:37 PM   #9
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Pokemon Able and Willing:
Louise the mawile Female, [Field/Fairy] (Is unwilling to part with her children, though)
Butternut the Fizzytopian bulbasaur: Male, [Monster/Grass]
Elenchos the malamar Male, [Water 1/Water 2]
Miapladicus the starmie Genderless, [Water 3] (Not that the Egg Group really matters here)
Sneachd the Alolan nineteales Male, [Field]

Bell the araquanid Male, [Water 1/Bug]
Edrick the charjabug Male, [Bug]
Kodiac the clauncher Male, [Water 1/Water 3]
Amity the swoobat Female [Field/Flying]
Cassandra the palossand Female, [Amorphous]
Trystine the vespiquen Female [Bug]
Aurelia the honedge Female [Mineral]

Lairon Female [Monster]

Pokemon That Can Go, But Aren't Yet of Level:
Tobu the passimian Female [Field]
Yosai the spiritomb Female [Amorphous]
Prolego the absol Male [Field]
Kuratoro the sigilyph Female [Flying]

Gimlet the dunsparce Male [Field]
Clyde the gligar Male [Bug]
Treble the chatot Female [Flying]

Aerodactyl Male [Flying]
Larvitar Male [Monster]

These Folks Aren't Interested At The Moment:
Berue the tangrowth
Oranguru
Legere the alakazam
Mallchd Fighe the Galarian yamask

Nadie the swoobat
Glimmerwood the nuzleaf
Fontaine the metagross
Patel the Alolan marowak
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 08:25 PM   #10
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Is that a Grimr ping?

2024 Wants

(3/4 Breed Slots Used)
Trainer/Important Characters
William du Pont. Homosexual. Currently pursuing a relationship with the 'end of his string', Marco Martinez.
Kyle Everitt. Homosexual. Currently trying to reignite his relationship with his ex, Isaac Casanova.
Marco Martinez. Bisexual. Currently pursuing a relationship with the 'end of his string', William du Pont.
Noel Moreaux. Homosexual. Single. S I N G L E. DESPERATELY SINGLE.
"Sylv." Asexual. They aren't interested in forming more than tangential bonds at this time.
Kobayashi Hotaru. Pansexual. Is too focused on his current goals to focus on trying to find a romantic partner.

Pokemon looking for mates
Marshall, the Pachirisu: Gay, single, ready to mingle. Jealous his reclusive ex-coworker got a boyfriend before him. You better bring the heat, sulky.
Samui, the Greninja: Bisexual. Quiet and work-oriented, he'll need a fiery Pokemon capable of melting his icy exterior.
Florian, the Floragato: Homosexual. He needs someone just as faboo as he is, and willing to deal with the high-maintenance cat.
Forest, the Whimsicott: ???. Unsure of who or what he wants, he just knows he wants someone willing to go on adventures with him.
Floss, the Morgrem: Homosexual. He's more than happy taking the backseat in the relationship, as long as they're fine with his quips and jabs.
Emil, the Mimikyu: Homosexual. Bottom. BOTTOM. LOOKING FOR A BIG STRONG MAN.
Canis, the Midnight Lycanroc: Pansexual. Needs someone with a gentler approach that can reel him in when he goes too far.
Hydrus, the Hydrapple: Pansexual. Each of the seven serpents has his own separate needs and wants. However, the main head wishes for someone willing to love all of them.
Orion, the Scraggy: Heteroflexible. Looking for a big, beautiful Woman. Or a small, fragile twink.
Sentinal, the Galarian Meowth: Heterosexual. He's the adventurous sort but is deeply loyal. Am fine with him being with a heartbreaker.
Aquila, the Quaxly: Gay. Extremely outspoken, outgoing, and flamboyant. Good luck boys.
Twilight, the Shiny Umbreon: ???. He wants someone he can protect.
Charcoal, the Shiny Star Sweet Alcremie: Heterosexual. She wants a docile, down-to-earth kind of dude.
Momiji, the Hisuian Typhlosion: Homosexual. Chill, relaxed kind of guy who wants another chill dude who he can smoke weed with.
Kiba, the Sneasler: Homosexual. Hyper-activite, sporty type. Sort of jockish. Wants someone nerdy and more intelligent than him.
Lilli, the Hisiuan Lilligant: Homosexual. Lipstick lesbian wishes for a butch mommy to pamper her.
Inu, the Hisuian Arcanine. Heterosexual. Loyal puppy boy. Likes femme women who can step on him.
Maou, the Hisian Samurott. Bisexual/Polyamorous. Hot-headed, arrogant, and the bad boy. He's open to anyone as long as they look good at his side.
Iai, the Kleavor. Heterosexual. She wants a man she can dominate and break.
Tsukiyomi, the Ursaluna. Heterosexual. Laid-back and lazy, except during the full moon where he turns aggressive and hot-headed. Needs a woman who likes to relax, but can rein him in when his falls under his lunacy.

Pokemon not currently looking for mates, but may in the future
Lucas, the Raichu: Bisexual. Is currently dealing with... temporal and memory fallout. Once he's sorted his shit out, he'll be available.
Kyle, the Shadow Sableye: ???. The dissonant whispers are still heavy in this Sableye's mind. As of now, his patron does not permit it. If it changes its mind, or his pact is somehow broken, he may be looking into something.
Shimeji, the Fizzytopian Breloom: ???. Still attached to the hive mind. Free him, and he'll start to explore what it means to truly be 'alive'.
Kale, the Jolteon: Bisexual. Is currently pursuing his Ex-Girlfriend's Brother. It's... complicated.
Photon, the Togedemaru. Gray-Aromantic. He does have sexual urges and desires, but he isn't looking for anything further.
Tank, the Timburr. Heterosexual. Is not currently interested in romance or love.
Voyager, the Shiny Clefairy: Homosexual. Is more focused on fulfilling his duties as a Service Pokemon to his trainer. If his trainer's condition can improve and stabilize, he'll have more free time.
Castor and Pollux, the Tandemaus: ???. The brothers are more focused on getting stronger and don't know if they are interested in adding someone into the mix.
Diamant, the Shiny Carbink. ???. He is stuck on babysitting duty. Once his teammates grow up, he'll have time to figure things out.

The following Pokemon are mentally children and will need to mature before they can look for mates
Yuke, the Spheal.
Nyngi, the Shiny Archen.
Nimbus, the Castform.
Sadie, the Yamper.
Stacatto, the Maractus.
Pictor, the Shroomish.
Libra, the Wynaut.
Lemon, the Shiny Lickitung.
Beryl, the Shiny Stunky.
Ivory, the Shiny Salandit.
Blueberry, the Shiny Gulpin.
Yuzu, the Shiny Drifloon.
Truffle, the Spoink.
Oolong, the Poltchageist.

The following Pokemon are asexual, and will never be interested in mates
Zero, the Marshadow.
Gil, the Gholdengo.
Slime, the Shiny Ditto.
Robo, the Shiny Metang.
Gamma, the Magnezone.
Quark, the Sandy Shocks.
Gravitas, the Iron Hands.
Areadbhar, the Iron Valiant.
Titan, the Iron Thorns.
Gouging Fire.
Caelus, the Togekiss.
Polaris, the Staryu.

Mated Pairs (Planned or Otherwise)
William, the Chandelure & Marco, the Reuniclus (M/M)
Milanor, the Lucario & Bazal, the Cinderance (M/M)
Kita, the Infernape, Ronin, the Dewott & Saru, the Simisage (M/M/M)
Tsuchi, the Dudunsparce & Mothman, the Shadow Mothim (M/M)
Vinny, the Grafaiai & Sai, the Smeargle (M/M)
Jade, the Shiny Kabuto & Amethyst, the Shiny Omanyte (F/F)

*I am opened to any and all Non-Canon breeds. Lmk!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 02-10-2024 at 01:00 PM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 11:25 AM   #11
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

This post will serve more as a personal log for my own team's relationships and preferences, as any pairing would require extensive development before breeding can even be considered.

Custard: More possessive of his trainer than he is interested in finding a mate. Maybe if he meets the right chick someday who can handle his... haughty "strong" personality and keep him in check.
Bobble: Pansexual, in a monogamous relationship with Alice the Ralts. (Can't breed anyway due to current baby status, which likely won't ever change.)
Rocky: Single, not currently seeking a relationship but may consider settling down with a mate who doesn't mind moving at a slow space.
Gumpy: More interested in food and solving mysteries than he is in dating. (Perhaps if he meets a cute officer/waitress/security guard with particularly bad luck...?)
Haruki: Already spoken for.
Kief: Happily in a monogamous relationship with Kanna the Furret (finally).
Kanna: Happily in a monogamous relationship with Kief the Linoone (finally).
Atzu II: Loves chocolate more than the idea of dating. (Though maybe that's the way to win his heart...?)
Pippa: Is (forever) baby.
Alice: Asexual(?), in a monogamous relationship with Bobble the Wynaut.
Tessie: Is (still) baby in Jess's eyes, but could maybe use someone to help her come out of her shell...
Hermesiel: Taken a vow of celibacy/more interested in matchmaking others.
Hoshiko: Best friends with Link the Poochyena, but not beholden to him.
Kristen (Lilith): Lilith hates men, and her host is too introverted to want a partner anyway.
Minchi: In a polyamorous relationship with Pepper Jack.
Iris: In a lesbian relationship with Lilac the Lilligant.
Waffle: Happily married to his wife Blueberry the Drifloon.
Blueberry: Happily married to her husband Waffle the Rotom-H.
Taki: Has a huge crush on Link. Too shy and scared to consider anyone else at the moment for fear they'd be afraid of her ability to see ghosts.
Link: Is the object of everyone's affections, but either oblivious to it or else reluctant to choose so as not to hurt anyone's feelings.
Midna: Has a grudging/growing admiration for Link but won't admit it.
Coco Puff: Both heads would obviously need to approve a partner (or perhaps date individually somehow, considering their wildly different tastes? Idk it's complicated).
Patty: Might be curious about a boyfriend now that she's growing up a bit, though both her (overprotective) parents would have to approve.
Epona: Absolutely smitten with Link.
Pan: Currently caught in a(n unwanted) harem between two Mimikyu.
Lilac: In a lesbian relationship with Iris the Leavanny.
Mary: Has a huge crush on Link. Like Taki, too withdrawn and anxious to consider anyone else for fear of being seen as a monster.
Leo: Any prospective partner would have to first acknowledge him as the regal king of lions that he is, before he'd consider making her his queen.
Yufi: Dating at this time would give her mama (Kanna) a heart attack, so that's off the table for now.
Kimball: Hasn't thought about it, but open to different flavor possibilities.
??? Sheik: Destiny is tied to Link's.
Lance: Bisexual(?), would require someone who also appreciates true beauty and elegance.
Zoom: Too young and timid to consider dating at this time.
Royal: ???
Makoto: Is in total tsundere with Link.
Miruku: Dreams of meeting a cute boy someday, but would need to keep her hero identity a secret from him.
Momo: More focused on her career as a waitress right now and fulfilling her dream of becoming an idol.
Mimi: Yandere obsessed with her big brother Pan the Liltwick.
 Matcha: Is tiny teacup.
Fi: Is devoted to her Master/does not understand the concept of romantic feelings.
Impa: Current duty is first to serve and protect Sheik.
Rose: In love with her "prince".
Mitsuki: Wholly devoted to her childhood crush.
Cloud: Potential suitor for Epona?
Maple: Childhood "friends" with Mitsuki?
Mochi: Is but a bud.
Foręt Noire: Seeking true "friends" first.
Kasuri: Haruki's goth girlfriend.
B-612: "You alone will have the stars."
Stolas: Becky lemmee smash.
Praline: Still fresh from the pumpkin patch.
Pachelbell: More likely to perform at another's wedding.
Takuma: Fated for his "Moon Goddess".
Pickle: AroAce/Possible polycule member?
Mipha: Childhood friends with Link?
Pepper Jack: In a polyamorous relationship with Minchi.
 Chai: Is a lil' cuppa.
Locke: Searching for his "treasure"...
Debbie: Pretty pool noodle.
Emil: Gay floof.
Kail: Childhood friends with Sonya.
Sonya: Childhood friends with Kail.

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 01-21-2024 at 08:31 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 03:03 PM   #12
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Everything I own is available to breed.
Old 01-30-2021, 10:40 AM   #13
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

A few notes for this list: These statuses are subject to change, for many reasons. Also, for those of my Pokemon that are bisexual or pansexual, I haven't mentioned it here because it isn't exactly relevant to their availability.

Dracen's Pokemon's Statuses:
Gible(Male) - Unavailable: Gible's technically single, but he's a child at heart and I'd prefer to wait until he's more mature.
Sizzlipede(Male) - Available: He'd probably be open to some kind of a relationship. He's a bit prickly though, so it may be difficult to win his heart.
Goomy(Male) - Available: Goomy is very available for breeding.
Trapinch(Female) - Unavailable: Also underleveled, and just like Gible she's not mature enough at this stage of her life.
Axew(Female) - Unavailable: Asta is in a relationship with my Dreepy, Mimsy.
Honedge(Male) - Possible: Underleveled, sure, but also that's a sword. Are you sure you want your Pokemon to breed with a sword?
Dreepy(Female) - Unavailable: Mimsy is in a relationship with my Axew, Asta.
Druddigon(Male) - Unavailable: Druddigon is unavailable for ... reasons. Yeah, I haven't figured out what I want to do with him yet.
Rufflet(Male) - Unavailable: Trouble is definitely in the category of "not mature enough".
Krabby(Male) - Unavailable: The Great Tyrant has no time for romance! Destiny comes first and foremost!
Dunsparce(Male) - Possible: Ormr's pleasant enough, I'm sure he would be open to the idea. He is a bit underleveled at the moment, though.
Duraludon(Female) - Possible: Har'omer is doubtful that anyone is worthy of her love, but she wouldn't mind being proven wrong. Underleveledness is once again the primary issue here.

Cy's Pokemon's Statuses:
Wurmple(Male) - Possible: He's underleveled, and currently going through something very strange due to the forceful teleportations experienced in the Halloween maze, but once that's cleared up, I'm sure he'll find relationships a great experiment. Don't mind his slightly cold approach to the situation, that's just him trying to be a scientist.
Espurr(Male) - Unavailable: I haven't pinned Espurr's personality down just yet, and he's underleveled, so let's just leave him alone for now.
Buizel(Male) - Possible: Buizel would be perfectly available, if he weren't severely underleveled. I don't want to use up all my candies to get him to breeding level, so I'd have to be notified in advance so I can put him in the Daycare Center for a while.
Paras(Genderless) - Unavailable: Paras only ever thinks about killing. Even if it wasn't underleveled, it would never be interested.
Paras(Female) - Unavailable: Same situation as Espurr. I don't have her personality entirely pinned down.
Dwebble(Male) - Possible: Same situation as Buizel. Let me know in advance.
Nincada(Female) - Unavailable: Nincada is underleveled, and also she is gay.
Durant(Female) - Unavailable: Durant is aroace and will use force to assert that if necessary.
Sewaddle(Female) - Possible: Same situation as Buizel again. I have a lot of low-level Pokemon.
Grubbin(Male) - Unavailable: I have plans for Grubbin, and I'm not sure how those will affect his breeding capability. So for now, we'll call it a no.
Joltik(Female) - Unavailable: Very similar situation to Grubbin. Just... not right now.
Burmy(Female) - Possible: See above about underleveledness.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile

Last edited by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat; 01-10-2022 at 08:27 PM.
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 10:03 PM   #14
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Generally speaking, I'm open to breed basically any of my Pokemon. Not really looking much at shipping them, though I'm not exactly against it, either. I do have the Old Spice Incense, and I want to get the region incenses when I can. I do need to sort out my profile a bit better, I need to set aside a day I can do that.

Breedable Pokemon

Watchog (M) - Field
Banette (F) - Amorphous
Popplio (F) - Water 1, Field
Sunflora (F) - Grass
Mightyena (F) - Field
Mightyena (M) - Field
Druddigon (F) - Monster, Dragon
Altaria (F) - Flying, Dragon
Tranquill (F) - Flying
Samurott (M) - Field
Emboar (M) - Field
Wormadam (F) - Bug
Escavalier (F) - Bug
Ariados (M) - Bug
Snorunt (F) - Mineral, Fairy
Bagon (M) - Dragon
Hydreigon (M) - Dragon
Bellossom (F) - Grass
Meditite (F) - Human-like
Linoone-H (F) - Field
Duraludon (M) - Mineral, Dragon
Toxtricity (M) - Human-like
Pidgeot (M) - Flying
Hitmontop (M) - Human-like
Nincada (M) - Bug
Golem-A (F) - Mineral

Looking to breed for
Rockruff
Ledyba
Kricketot
Exeggcute

Last edited by Slash; 09-01-2021 at 03:05 AM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 04:40 AM   #15
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Naru the Love Doctor

Seeking for 2024
I have used all my slots this year

For the record, unless I state it somewhere I consider all breeds with my Pokemon non-canon (unless we've established something) so I'm open to breeds if I have something you'd like. Just ask!

Trainer Characters
Isaac Casanova (he/him | 28 | Homosexual): Currently trying to reignite his relationship with his ex, Kyle Everett.
Elka Shang (she/her | 22 | None/Nothing): Uh, this is a WHOLE can of worms. She cannot feel love of any kind.
Chelsea Dagger (she/her | 26 | Pansexual): Single, hope you're okay with crazy chicks.
Olive Honeylove (she/they | 17 | Homosexual): Single, but closeted. Looking for someone to help with that.
Bianca (she/her | 18 | Heteroromantic Asexual): Bianca was once a Pokemon and part of her still loves her partner even though he seems to have moved on. I have plans for her.
Keaton "Kit" Lauvaux (he/him | 23 | Heteroromantic Asexual): Keaton is the harbinger of the Xerneas cult, but he keeps seeing this strange girl in his dreams... (I have plans)

Pokemon that are interested in mates
Arlo the Umbreon (Male | Homosexual): Struggles a lot with his sense of individuality, looking for someone to help him love himself.
Ezra the Jolteon (Male | Homosexual): I want this man to get HURT. I want a horrible breakup! And then I want him to settle down with a nice "older" man.
Otis the Flareon (Male | Heterosexual): Big goofball, looking for fun-loving girl. (Bonus if she likes to fight)
Ruby the Vaporeon (Female | Heterosexual): Manipulative and cunning, Ruby would love a male mate that is open to helping her plan schemes and get into trouble.
Morgana the Incineroar (Male | Heteroflexible): Morgana is a bit bi-curious these days. Though he does have a past and a daughter, he would need someone open to this. (Looking for a fighting type male/female)
Vanderlyle "Vander" the Zangoose (Male | Heterosexual): Has always had a thing for Vinny the Leafeon, but unfortunately she just views the duo as friends. I would like for him to find a mate to move on.
Daniel the Torterra (Male | Bisexual): Chill, down to Earth, lets hurtful comments slide right off of him. (Looking for a floral/grass mate)
Oliver the Serperior (Male | Homosexual): Has a pretty massive crush on Arlo that is not reciprocated. Very sensitive and loves fashion.
Adam the Shiny Flapple (Male | Heterosexual): Adam loves fairytales and would love to find a princess of his own. He's a hopeless romantic, especially seeing and hearing his parent's love story. I could see him bounce through a few relationships.
Sanjake "SJ" the Tangrowth (Male | Homosexual): Fatherly and affectionate, is basically a live in babysitter for the young Pokemon. Would look for a mate that also loves kids.
Desiree the Carnivine (Female | Homosexual): Super femme gay looking for another femme gay.
Molly the Kangaskhan (Female | Trad-Wife): She's looking for a friendly father figure for her son Ryan, as well as someone to start more of a family with. (Wanted: Slowpoke Line mate)
Hadsel the Gogoat (Female | Bisexual): Hot single goat in your area looking for hot single equine mate. (Wanted: Hooved mate(?) That's a weird way to word it, self)
Winston the Winter Deerling (Male | Homosexual): Shy, loves romantic dates, will romance you to death.
Alastor "Al" the Lucario (Male | Heterosexual): Extremely protective of his trainer, would struggle being away from her. Values loyalty above all else.
Ania the Marowak (Female | Homosexual): Mommy issues the Pokemon. Please help fix them.
Leucothea "Leuco" the Dragonair (Female | Bi-Curious): Not evolving into Dragonite, loves swimming and being in the water. Is a bit competitive. (Looking for an aquatic mate)
Orithyia "Ori" the Salamence (Female | Heterosexual): Literally terrifying, she likes being threatening and scaring people away. Has massive commitment issues. (Looking for male draconic mate that is a bit softer around the edge)
Typhon the Garchomp (Male | Bisexual): Dumb, acts like a dog. He's a mon of few words. Bit of a Himbo.
Bia the Axew (Female | Homosexual): A bit of a class clown, looking for a butch girl that can put up with her silliness.
Asteria the Noivern (Female | Heterosexual): Boisterous, has an ego, proud of her flying skills. (Wanted: Flying male)
Kydoimos the Kommo-o (Male | Pansexual): LOUD. SO LOUD. Loves music, talks LOUD. Might be autistic.
Eirene the Shiny Hydrapple (Female | Pansexual/Polyamorous): Eirene is seven dragons sharing an apple, and all these girls have their own needs. They all really like himbos though...
Fener the Shiny Tepig (Male | Heterosexual): Absolute himbo king, wants what's best for a lady.
Fury the Cyclizar (Female | Homosexual): Biker butch looking 4 biker butch.
Mircalla the Houndoom (Female | Homosexual): She is feral and a loose canon. I would not recommend mating with her. (Looking for soft femme)
Brownie the Maschiff (Female | Bi-Curious): Protective, wants a softer man or woman she could protect.
Arturo the Morpeko (Male | Pansexual): Hangry all the time. Needs a partner that loves to eat.
Tsarmina the Stunky (Female | Homosexual): Timid and withdrawn, worried she smells and can be a bit of a loner. (Poison type mate wanted)
Cornflower the Shuppet (Female | Pansexual): Spooky gal seeking spooky... anything really.
Briar the Furret (Male | Heterosexual): Straight, ladies man. Down for whatever and probably numerous mates as he has trouble sticking around.
Quince the Pidgey (Female | Bisexual): A bit naive, needs to figure out the world more but she's very friendly and loves everyone!
Lily the Shiny Clefable (Female | Heterosexual): The "mom" friend. Wants someone she can fix (Gastly mate)
Mallow the Whimsicott (Male | Homosexual): Shy, literally "loses his fluff" when a cute guy is near him.
Dandelion the Butterfree (Female | Heterosexual): Ray of sunshine, all the time. Loves people, loves life, loves the world.
Poppy the Dedenne (Female | Bisexual): Loves food! Loves colours! Can be a bit childish so needs someone alright with that.
Primrose the Smeargle (Female | Pansexual): The tortured artist... needs someone who understands her plight.
Spyro the Raichu (Male | Heterosexual): Sees himself as a knight, destined to protect. In my PMD file he was the partner to a female Cyndaquil so perhaps something like that?
Stella the Azumarill (Female | Bisexual): Stella is a tough cookie, and she wants a delicate person to protect. Her partner was an Oddish.

Pokemon not currently looking for mates, but may in the future
Cassiel the Glaceon (Male | Bisexual): Was my twin sister's ex just hitting on me? He's kind of cute... (Pursuing Kale the Jolteon)
Dakota the Sprigatito (Male | Bisexual): Mischievous, close to Ruby, she introduced him to her stunning fox friend who is quite interesting... (Pursuing Ylvis the Shiny Fennekin)
Ylvis the Shiny Fennekin (Male | Homosexual): I just want to do magic, why does this goddamn cat keep hitting on me? (Being pursued by Dakota)
Flea the Breloom (Male | Heterosexual): The most beautiful girl arrived in the garden today... (pursuing Mitski the Florges)
Marigold the Sunflora (Male | Heterosexual): Widowed, still mourning the death of his wife and the mother of Grace.
Kurt the Pansage (Male | Pansexual): Edgy, loner. He would need someone to break through his shell or someone who is just as much of a wallflower as him. I do not want a mate for him until I have a Pansear and Panpour though.
Alke the Charizard (Female | Homosexual): ... not interested (have future plans that I cannot do yet)
Epiales the Deino (Female | ???): Each head is going to have it's own preference (that's weird)
Camille the Spiritomb (Female | ???): Hivemind, no thoughts of her own, needs to find herself.
Moonflower the Galarian Ponyta (Female | Heterosexual): *huffs* This jerk thinks he knows EVERYTHING. (enemies to lovers with Yarrow)
Yarrow the Arcanine (Male | Heterosexual): I can't stand this princess (Enemies to loves with Moonflower)
Souji the Piplup (Male | Heterosexual): Loved Bianca when she was a Skitty, probably not as much as she loved him. Brooklyn is really cool though.
Brooklyn the Skitty (Female | ???): Okay I'm genuinely unsure if she'll stick to being Brooklyn or if her and Bianca will merge into one. Stay tuned.
Blanca the Mimikyu (Female | ???): I'm still in the world of Pokemon. I'm still in the world of Pokemon.

The following Pokemon are mentally children and will need to mature before they can look for mates

Raury the Rowlet (Male)
Murdoc the Pumpkasaur (Male)
Tallulah the Shiny Whimsicott (Female)
Cranberry the Phantump (Female) --- Unlikely to grow up
Cash the Bramblin (Female)
Rager the Seedot (Male)
Shinoda the Foongus (Male) --- Unlikely to grow up
Gelos the Cranidos (Male)
Kakia the Drilbur (Male)
Tethys the Swablu (Male)
Moros the Dreepy (Male)
Cirilla "Ciri" The Shiny Eevee (Female)
Babette the Toxel (Female)
Aelin the Sizzlipede (Female)
Daisy the Mareep (Female)
Magician the Abra (Female)

The following Pokemon are asexual, and will never be interested in mates

Mitski the Florges (Female): Uh, what? Sorry I'm just looking at the flowers.
Wallow the Comfey (Female): *glare*
Damysus the Dracozolt (Genderless (she/her)): Likes to run, mostly looking for someone to keep her running spirit going
Polybotes the Dracovish (Genderless (he/him)): A scary, scary man. Not interested. Aromantic.
Aeon the Shiny Espeon (Male): I must maintain my celibacy.
Devil the Runerigus (Male): *laughs ominously*

Mated Pairs
Vinny the Leafeon + Kyp the Manectric (F/M)
Ahri the Espeon + Nate the Rillaboom (F/M)
Sam the Venusaur + Iris the Vileplume (M/F)
Grace the Shiny Meganium + Chester the Shiny Chesnaught (F/M)
Milo the Sceptile + Luca the Decidueye (M/M)
Secace the Appletun + Dramamine the Shiny Jumpluff (M/F)
Eileen the Bellossom + Elise the Cherrim (F/F)
Luther the Pangoro + Sophie the Cinccino (M/F)
Reno the Sylveon + Dorian the Hisuian Samurott (M/M)
Maud the Drapion + Eli the Crobat (F/F)
Algernon and his family (Maushold)
Empress the Pinsir and Emperor the Heracross (F/M)

Last edited by Naru; 02-28-2024 at 09:50 PM.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 08:48 PM   #16
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Looking for Mates / available for Breeding

Luna the Lunatone ( Genderless, Looking for Solrock )
Zeodyr the Garchomp ( Male, Looking for dragonic mate )
Hexxus the Noivern ( Female )
Byleth the Rapidash ( Male )
Prinsesstĺrta the Galarian Rapidash ( Female )
Taygete the Wyrdeer ( Female )
Gran Gato de Fuego the Incineroar ( Male, Shiny )
Sobek the Feraligatr ( Male )
Akuma the Gengar ( Male, Needing level-headed partner )
Penumbra the Zoraork ( Male )
Kitty the Skitty ( Female )
Raidence the Milotic ( Female )
Geara the Torterra ( Male )
Baron Von Stroker the Wailord ( Male )
Mark 1 the Metang ( Genderless )
Eric the Bewear ( Male )
Ferdinand the Bouffalant ( Male )
Belle the Dusknoir ( Female, EXTREMELY PICKY )
Maribel the Conkeldurr ( Female )
Java the Porygon ( Genderless )
Voltsy the Eelektross ( Male, needing goofy mate )
Evangeline the Alomomola ( Female )
Kurama the Vulpix ( Male )
Cerebral the Alakazam ( Female )
Stringbeanz the Goomy ( Female )
Rogue the Charcadet ( Female )
Earl Grey the G.Weezing ( Male, ignore the sprite, there weren't any for GWeeze as of posting )

Looking for Mates but underleved for Breeding

Elenora the Druddigon ( Female )
Larksong the Nickit ( Male, Shadowfied )
Mocha the Mudbray ( Male )
Nickolas the Sneasel ( Male )
Luca the Lucario ( Male )
Akebono the Makuhita ( Male )
Brewzlee the Meditite ( Male )
Archamedias the Minccino ( Male )
Odine the Mareanie ( Male )
Mrs.Whopper the Wobbuffet ( Female )
Heckate the Oranguru ( Female, Shadowfied )
Shelly the Yanma ( Female )
Alice the Phantump ( Female, Depressive, needing supporting partner )
Moonpie the Vanillite ( Male )
Iago the Chatot ( Male )
Excalibur the Honedge ( Male, HANDLE WITH CAUTION )
Murmur the Spiritomb ( Male )
Maunder the Drifloon ( Female )
Loropechika the Vullaby
Ezra the Cyrognal ( Genderless )
Cirrostratus the Drampa ( Female )
Cinderbel the Bronzor ( Genderless )
Nala the Shinx ( Female )
Voltic the Blitzle ( Male )
Hraesvelg the Rookidee ( Female )
Kickenhawk the Torchic ( Male )
Orchid the Lileep ( Male )
Dovey the Woobat ( Female )
Agent O the Remoraid ( Male )
Vatona the Frigibax ( Female )
Elaine the Meowth ( Female )
Mist the Squirtle ( Male )
Minerva the Girafarig ( Female )
Aegis the Shieldon ( Male )
Servester the Snivy ( Male )
Spuria the Natu ( Female )
Nibs the Sandile ( Male )
Simba the Litleo ( Male )
Ramsey the Skiddo ( Male )
Clem the Klink ( Genderless )
Bubbles the Chinchou ( Male )
Echo the G.Slowpoke ( Male, clueless )
Bampf the Grookey ( Male )

Not interested in Mates but available for Non-Cannon Breeds

Queenie the Vespiquen ( Female )
Smaug the Fraxure ( Male )
Hope the Espurr ( Female )
Hugo the Golett ( Genderless, Shiny )
Miku the Pachirisu ( Female )
Delia the Delibird ( Female, under-leveled )
Mai the Spritzee ( Female )
Tengu the Nuzleaf ( Male )
Koda the Hisuian Growlithe ( Male, Shiny, under-leveled )
Cloud the Bombirdier ( Female, under-leveled )
Zatana the Sprigatito ( Female, under-leveled )
Amrora the Durant ( Female, under-leveled )
Phantasmaraneae the Dewpider ( Female, under-leveled )
Periwink the Marill ( Male, under-leveled )

Mated Pairs, Willing for Non-cannon Breeds

Fenrir the Houndoom and Lelo the Mightyena
Rhea the G.Yamask and Spiritus the Lampent
Everst the A.Sandslash and Cream the A.Ninetales ( Cream is underleveld at the moment of this edit )
Gale and Tempest the Snorunt ( Male and Female, under-leveled )

Mated Pairs Unwilling for Non-cannon Breeds

Wolfe the Arcanine and Cassie the Stoutland
Oisin the Sawsbuck and Cerno the Whimsicott
Eragon and Saph the Dracovish and Arctozolt ( Technically unable to breed but soon to be paired )
Cerna and Perrin the Cottonee and Deerling ( following in their best friends steps )
Serenity and Eternatiy ( Despite the stereotype )

Not interested in Mates and Unwilling for Non-cannon Breeds

Junior the Mime Jr.
Glyph the Sigilyph

Interests for 2023 / 2024

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 10-27-2023 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Updating the list
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 07:11 AM   #17
Connor
Flashbacker

Available

Rafael, Male Bulbasaur
Holster, Female Horsea
Leonardo, Male Chikorita
Dizzy, Female Ledyba
Izzy, Male Ledyba
Lancelot, Male Slowking
Cain, Male Gligar
Julia, Female Larvitar
Rapa Nui, Female Nosepass
Lumi, Female Snover
Hubble, Male Roggenrola
Sophie, Female Solosis
Athena, Female Pawniard
Celesia, Female Larvesta
Marco, Male Pangoro
Sophie, Female Toucannon
Samson, Male Salandit
Catherine, Female Bounsweet
Jabberwocky, Male Impidimp
Bute, Male Pincurchin
Victory, Female Clefable
Fortitude, Female Wigglytuff
Cornish, Male Mawile
Mon Cherí, Male Slurpuff
Brunhild, Female Crocalor

Unavailable (Below Threshold)

Branch, Female Oddish
Amanita, Female Shadow Paras
Ivy, Male Bellsprout
Gula, Male Shadow Lickitung
Atlantis, Male Kabuto
Itsy, Male Spinarak
Bitsy, Female Caterpie
Twig, Female Sudowoodo
Harpe, Female Aipom [Previous owner, ask permission of Raves, at threshold]
Shrike, Male Skarmory
Rodrigue, Male Treecko
Ozzy, Male Whismur
Lily, Female Lileep
Cameron, Male Shuppet
Blackwater, Male Duskull
Rhodes, Female Stunky
Hallowed, Genderless Bronzor
Joss, Male Chatot
Ramen, Male Tangrowth
Scabbard, Male Darumaka
Blade, Male Darumaka Galar
Komnene, Male Yamask
Lonesome George, Male Tirtouga
Francis, Male Foongus
Harvey, Male Bouffalant
Remo, Male Rufflet
Voleta, Female Helioptile
Hephaestus, Genderless Shadow Dhelmise
Leilani, Shiny Female Jangmo-o
Aster, Female Gossifleur
Ajax, Genderless Falinks
Cleo, Female Ekans
Pie, Male Snorlax [Previous owner, ask permission of Leo, at threshold]
Gust, Male Hoppip
Melvin, Male Misdreavus
Krakatoa, Male Slugma
Florence, Female Blissey
Augustus, Male Gulpin
Patago, Male Tropius
Olga, Female Bagon
Samantha, Female Autumn Deerling
Maria Theresa, Female Frillish
Marie Antoinette, Female Shadow Vullaby
Cassius, Male Deino
Grim, Female Yungoos
Honeycrisp, Female Appletun
Zeno, Male Sirfetch'd

Last edited by Connor; 01-07-2023 at 04:44 PM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 12:32 PM   #18
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
I don't consider any of my breedings to be a part of my canon so feel free to ask about any of my pokemon!

Underleveled pokemon are technically available but would require candy xd

Of Level:
Naula, Female Eevee (0/2 slots)
Stella, Female Dragapult (1/2 slots)

Not Of Level:
Oswald, Male Eevee (1)
Allison: Female Hattena (1)
Carmilla, Female Misdreavus (8)
Luma, Female Morellull (1)
Mr.Sparce, Male Dunsparce (1)
Ronald, Male Cutiefly (1)
R E S C U E, Genderless Falinks (1)
Dizzaria, Female Spinda (1)
Pecha, Female Sentret (1)
Shubi, Female Stantler (10)
Grim, Male Duskull (1)
Female Houndour (1)
Female Woobat (10)
Male Machop (1)
Female Duraludon (1)

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 08:08 PM   #19
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

my boys 'n' gals are up for breeds if you like no prob.
(+ for l.20, - for under l.20)

boys:
[+] fabian the surskit {water 1 & bug}
[+] dyrim the magmortar {human-shape}
[+] atlas the swampert {monster & water 1}
[+] adam the gardevoir {human-shape & amorphous}
[+] logain the zorua {field}
[+] bushwick the tranquill {flying}
[+] rauw the noibat {flying & dragon}
[+] dashiva the impidimp {fairy & human-shape}
[+] disra the inkay {water 1 & water 2}
[+] hartha the larvitar {monster}
[+] gaved the nidorino {monster & field} (1 of 2, 2023)
[+] rogelio the lopunny {field & human-shape}
[+] moriah the aron {monster}
[+] jindo the herdier {field}
[-] shah the yanma {bug}
[-] silas the froakie {water 1}
[+] tishue the shuppet {amorphous}
[+] pygmalion the bellossom {grass} (1 of 2, 2023)
[-] jam the accelgor {bug}
[+] zariman the eldegoss {grass}
[+] misto the espurr {field}
[-] isendter the fomantis {grass}
[-] deagle the houndour {field}
[+] calecto the floragato {field & grass} (1 of 2, 2023)
[-] spitz the buizel {water 1 & field}
[-] milo the gothita {human-shape}
[-] pineco {bug}
[-] conway the purloin {field}
[-] noodle the barboach {water 2}

girls:
[+] leilanii the salamence {dragon}
[+] maduin the gliscor {bug}
[+] yoatl the lombre {water 1 & grass}
[+] hannah the steelix {mineral}
[-] applecat the appletun {grass & dragon}
[-] magda the shieldon {monster}
[+] phaedra the shiny deino {dragon}
[+] mesa the umbreon {field}
[+] salome the octillery {water 1 & water 2}
[+] thora the pancham {field & human-shape}
[+] gideon the scizor {bug}
[+] harrowhark the braixen {field}
[+] chandra the noctowl {flying}
[+] kassogtha the tangrowth {grass}
[+] menni the hatenna {fairy}
[+] laika the manectric {field}
[-] feral the j-sneasel {field}
[-] raiel the paras {bug & grass}
[-] thing 1 the snorunt {mineral & fairy}
[-] thing 2 the snorunt {mineral & fairy}
[+] pyrrha the g-linoone {field}
[+] jellylorem the a-meowth {field}
[+] mien the yanma {bug}
[-] lew the skorupi {bug & water 3}
[+] y-que the klefki {mineral}
[+] épée the aipom {field}

else:
[+] gog the claydol {mineral}
[+] joya the bronzor {mineral}

I don't consider breeds canon for my babies so no pre-existing relationship need. just gimme enough heads up so i dont gotta drop my candy stocks all at once.

Seeking:

|smoliv
|nymble

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-11-2024 at 12:36 AM.
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 08:10 PM   #20
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

You'll never be lonely at PokeFarmersOnly.com!

Please note that I consider all breeds non-canon unless RP has been pre-arranged before the breed and both parties have consented to having their Pokémon serve as the canon "parents".

MY FEMALE POKEMON ABOVE LEVEL 20:
  • Bewear
  • Swalot
  • Shadow Sandygast
  • Shiny Oricorio-B
  • Zoroark-H
  • Shiny Eevee (1/2 slots used)
  • Morpeko
MY FEMALE POKEMON BELOW LEVEL 20 (can be leveled if asked):
  • Eiscue
  • Mudbray
  • Wobuffet
  • Teddiursa
  • Rattata-A
  • Seel
  • Bouffalant
  • Shiny Yamper
  • Tinkatink
  • Poliwag
MY MALE POKEMON ABOVE LEVEL 20:
  • Honchkrow
  • Gothitelle
  • Nickit
  • Tyrantrum
  • Nosepass
  • Wailmer
  • Girafarig
MY MALE POKEMON BELOW LEVEL 20 (can be leveled if asked):
  • Swoobat
  • Froakie
  • Fennekin
  • Spritzee
  • Torkoal
  • Igglybuff (Unavailable until he evolves)

MY GENDERLESS POKEMON BELOW LEVEL 20 (can be leveled if asked):
  • Lunatone

BONUS TRAINER RELATIONSHIP LIST FOR RP PURPOSES:
  • Sister Minerva - Pansexual, she/her - Well, she's a nun, and while it's not 100% clear whether or not her vows include chastity, she is happily single. Sort of. Definitely not available, though.
  • Oroitz Belasco - Heteroflexible, he/him - Emotionally bonded to Sister Minerva, but technically single.
  • Kijo - Heteroflexible, she/her - Single, and open to a relationship with someone who's willing to get to know her and deal with her gruff, devil-may-care attitude. Oh, and Becky, the Oricorio-B from Hell.
  • F̶̢͉̭͊́f̷̡͖̈́̓͝ị̷̼͊͛̎õ̶͙n̸͖̺̊ ̷̘̈͂͌Ȋ̶̯̎̿l̸̺̞̏͌t̷͔̲̐̑̇e̴̝̫͆̔r̵̳̃̋̀ȇ̵͖̫͓̐̍n̸̮̫͓̍ ḑ̸̺̱̋͝i̶̧͈͉̅̍́ - Heterosexual, she/her - Single.
  • Jane - Pansexual, she/her - Single, and open to a relationship.
  • Deb - Heterosexual, she/her - Widowed, which means SINGLE, gentlemen!!!!!! (Her words, not mine)
  • Jaycee - Homosexual, he/they - .elgniS

Last edited by Marion Ette; 03-23-2024 at 12:13 PM.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 12:11 PM   #21
Stargazer
Pokemon Trainer

I consider all breeding arrangements non-canon unless specifically requested, so feel free to ask! ^^
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out