UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 08-23-2018, 02:20 PM   #1
ChampofPokemon
Cascade Badge

Are you enjoying Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon or not?

I love the new pokemon in gen 7. They're so very badass, as well as being so strong in battle, because gen 7 (right now), is shaping up to be the best gen with ultra beasts being available in the new games now.

Last edited by ChampofPokemon; 08-23-2018 at 09:03 PM.
ChampofPokemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 08:32 PM   #2
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I like US/UM a lot. There's a bit more difficulty in some of the ingame battles than what you'd see in Sun and Moon, the Ultra Recon Squad is cool, and the Gen 7 1/2 Pokémon are awesome. I also like how they added more old Pokémon to the Alola Dex- I'm replaying Ultra Moon right now, actually, and my team right now includes a Floette (Yellow Flower in case anyone was wondering), a Furfrou, and an Inkay, and they're all very nice additions to my team. Inkay in particular- this is where you really get to see just how unprepared the AI is to deal with Contrary. Hala's Crabrawler was a joke- it just kept spamming Leer, boosting Inkay's Defense, and the subsequent All-Out Pummeling did next to nothing! Then it landed a Power-Up Punch to boost its Attack, and that was my cue to go for the Topsy-Turvy. Ohhhh, that's a move that'll serve me well later on in the game.
Old 08-24-2018, 01:39 PM   #3
ChampofPokemon
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
I like US/UM a lot. There's a bit more difficulty in some of the ingame battles than what you'd see in Sun and Moon, the Ultra Recon Squad is cool, and the Gen 7 1/2 Pokémon are awesome. I also like how they added more old Pokémon to the Alola Dex- I'm replaying Ultra Moon right now, actually, and my team right now includes a Floette (Yellow Flower in case anyone was wondering), a Furfrou, and an Inkay, and they're all very nice additions to my team. Inkay in particular- this is where you really get to see just how unprepared the AI is to deal with Contrary. Hala's Crabrawler was a joke- it just kept spamming Leer, boosting Inkay's Defense, and the subsequent All-Out Pummeling did next to nothing! Then it landed a Power-Up Punch to boost its Attack, and that was my cue to go for the Topsy-Turvy. Ohhhh, that's a move that'll serve me well later on in the game.
I agree. US/UM are excellent games for trainers of any age to play at anytime they want to.
ChampofPokemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON