UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 02:11 PM   #876
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
If anyone wants or is interested, I can do quick updates for the next 10 hours. (Since I have nothing to do while I wait anyway =p) So reply away if you are interested and will update as soon as possible!

Sky Gate
biggggg5:
"Really?" the girl's eyes light up as you offer, "I would love to get a chance to actually see if the treasure is real!" Excitement fills the girl, who seems to have a million thoughts in her head, and before you can respond she says, "Okay, I'll gather everything we are going to need, and I'll meet you in the square, shouldn't take that long!" But before you get a chance to respond, she runs off. Meanwhile the battle seems to be heating up once gain, as Hotstuff releases another blast of extremely hot air and flames towards the Zigzagoon. The Heat Wave hits the Zigzagoon head on, making it yelp as the wave passes through it. It shakes its head for a second before rushing at Hotstuff once again, ramming into him once again with another Tackle. Hotstuff takes a few steps back with the force of the Tackle, but releases another Heat Wave almost instantly at the raccoon, hitting it once again to take another small chunk of health. While the attack took quite a bit of health away from the Zigzagoon, it charges at Hotstuff again, head lowered this time. He tries to dodge the incoming Headbutt but gets hit in the same side as before, almost doubling over in pain. He slowly recovers from the attack but it doesn't look like either Pokémon will give up anytime soon...

What will you do now?
Big smiles at the enthusiastic girl as she runs off. She seems fun! I think we will become good friends. I hope Bre doesn't get jealous though. Big cringes as he imagines what his girlfriend would do to him if she did get jealous. He shakes the thoughts away and turns back to the battle. This zigzagoon is an obstinate little fella "Give it two last heat waves Hotstuff!" Big yells. He reaches into his bag and pulls out the first of his five Pokeballs. He waits for Hotstuff to finish attacking and throws the item at the raccoon Pokemon.Go! Big says in his mind.

Old 08-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #877
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Update 41 (08/31/2012)

Sky Gate
biggggg5:
Hotstuff keeps his focus on the battle as you tell him his next orders, but it seems like it won't be as easy as it appears as it Growls at him, warning him to keep his distance. While Hotstuff is slightly intimidated by the raccoon, as well as his attack having been lowered slightly because of it, he still manages to throw another Heat Wave at the Zigzagoon. The wave's power and intensity seem to be lower than the last two, probably because the attack was being used in succession, and the raccoon tries its hardest to dodge the attack, but still gets clipped by the wave, avoiding a direct hit. The Zigzagoon seems to be burning up inside as the flames and attack subside, but it still looks on at Hotstuff, before once again running towards him. Hotstuff tries to move away from the Zigzagoon but it jumps towards him, taking a nice bite out of Hotstuff's arm with Super Fang. The attack seems to work as Hotstuff growls in pain, trying to shake of the furry creature in his arm, though it doesn't seem work very well. The raccoon finally let's go, leaving teeth marks on the Charmander's tough skin, scrambling to get as far away as possible from the reptile Pokémon, but not quick enough as he unleashes another Heat Wave, weaker and slower than the last, but still manages to hit the Zigzagoon in the back, who rolls around trying to minimize the attack's power. A Pokéball is then sent flying towards the Zigzagoon, who doesn't really see it until it is too late. The ball touches its head, and it is absorbed by the red and white orb, landing on the ground. The ball shakes once, but then pops open, with the emerging from it and looking slightly upset, growling at you and Hotstuff. It doesn't look like this Zigzagoon is really to be caught just yet, but it appears to be panting slightly, having taken quite a beating already, but Hotstuff doesn't look much better, with him panting as well but also starting to look slightly worn out...

What will you do now?

Rainbow Road
Pest: Look back here.

Space Path
pengyzu: Look back here.

KratosAurion: Look back here.

Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.

Stardust Fields
kaisap112: Look back here.

Comet's Corner
YDT:
Look back here.

Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Look back here.

Nagasaki: Look back here.

Thrain: Look back here.

ChaoticHell83: Look back here.

The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.

Burnt Forest Wastelands
Tyoyo3131:
Look back here.

Last edited by Itzatrap; 08-31-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #878
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Sky Gate
biggggg5:
Hotstuff keeps his focus on the battle as you tell him his next orders, but it seems like it won't be as easy as it appears as it Growls at him, warning him to keep his distance. While Hotstuff is slightly intimidated by the raccoon, as well as his attack having been lowered slightly because of it, he still manages to throw another Heat Wave at the Zigzagoon. The wave's power and intensity seem to be lower than the last two, probably because the attack was being used in succession, and the raccoon tries its hardest to dodge the attack, but still gets clipped by the wave, avoiding a direct hit. The Zigzagoon seems to be burning up inside as the flames and attack subside, but it still looks on at Hotstuff, before once again running towards him. Hotstuff tries to move away from the Zigzagoon but it jumps towards him, taking a nice bite out of Hotstuff's arm with Super Fang. The attack seems to work as Hotstuff growls in pain, trying to shake of the furry creature in his arm, though it doesn't seem work very well. The raccoon finally let's go, leaving teeth marks on the Charmander's tough skin, scrambling to get as far away as possible from the reptile Pokémon, but not quick enough as he unleashes another Heat Wave, weaker and slower than the last, but still manages to hit the Zigzagoon in the back, who rolls around trying to minimize the attack's power. A Pokéball is then sent flying towards the Zigzagoon, who doesn't really see it until it is too late. The ball touches its head, and it is absorbed by the red and white orb, landing on the ground. The ball shakes once, but then pops open, with the emerging from it and looking slightly upset, growling at you and Hotstuff. It doesn't look like this Zigzagoon is really to be caught just yet, but it appears to be panting slightly, having taken quite a beating already, but Hotstuff doesn't look much better, with him panting as well but also starting to look slightly worn out...

What will you do now?
"You can do it Hotstuff! I know you can! Try strength then two cuts!" Big yells orders and words of encouragement to the little fire type that is his starter. The 'goon is awfully tough. Maybe i won't trade it away after all. In the short time I've battled it, it has grown on me. I hope that the person who I promised it to doesnt get mad He looks over at the panting Charmander. I hope he doesn't get seriosly hurt. We are right in front of the pokemon center but i still worry about him. "You are coming with me Zigzagoon!" Big determinedly shouts to the wild, troublemaking pokemon. He throws another of the Pokeballs at it after Hotstuff finishes attacking.

Old 08-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #879
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Update 42 (September 01, 2012)

Sky Gate
biggggg5:
(You should label the Pokéball you use for refence, the next one being 3 of 5) In an amazing display of Strength, Hotstuff grabs the Zigzagoon as quickly as he can, with it struggling to get away with all it's might but unable to escape the hold. It is then thrown into the floor, rolling a few feet before it is able to stop itself with its paws rooting in the dirt. It shakes its head, panting slightly heavier now, and rushes towards Hotstuff as soon as it is able to regain its balance, using another Headbutt on Hotstuff, sending him to the floor. The mischievous raccoon doesn't give Hotstuff a chance to recover as he then begins to Tickle him relentlessly on the floor, making him laugh uncontrollably, unable to shake off the raccoon. After a few seconds, the assault ends, but it seems to have taken effect on Hotstuff as he looks on, slightly more vulnerable, with his attack and defense having been lowered. He then lunges towards the raccoon, slashing it across the body again with a Cut, taking a little more health away from it. He then tries another Cut on it, but it manages to squirrel away from the attack just in time to avoid getting hit with it again. Zigzagoon then rams into Hotstuff again, with its whole body this time as it Tackles him, taking little health away from him. Another Pokéball the touches the Zigzagoon after you throw it directly to it. The ball rolls on the floor once...twice...thrice, bursting open after that roll, revealing the little thief once again, still not willing to give up just yet but the battle is certainly taking its toll on it, and Hotstuff as well, both of them looking tired and breathing heavier than before...

What will you do now?

Rainbow Road

Space Path

Rose Arch

Stardust Fields

Comet's Corner
YDT:
Look back here.

Cloud Forest

The Fountain Garden

Burnt Forest Wastelands
Tyoyo3131:
Look back here.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #880
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Sky Gate
biggggg5:
(You should label the Pokéball you use for refence, the next one being 3 of 5) In an amazing display of Strength, Hotstuff grabs the Zigzagoon as quickly as he can, with it struggling to get away with all it's might but unable to escape the hold. It is then thrown into the floor, rolling a few feet before it is able to stop itself with its paws rooting in the dirt. It shakes its head, panting slightly heavier now, and rushes towards Hotstuff as soon as it is able to regain its balance, using another Headbutt on Hotstuff, sending him to the floor. The mischievous raccoon doesn't give Hotstuff a chance to recover as he then begins to Tickle him relentlessly on the floor, making him laugh uncontrollably, unable to shake off the raccoon. After a few seconds, the assault ends, but it seems to have taken effect on Hotstuff as he looks on, slightly more vulnerable, with his attack and defense having been lowered. He then lunges towards the raccoon, slashing it across the body again with a Cut, taking a little more health away from it. He then tries another Cut on it, but it manages to squirrel away from the attack just in time to avoid getting hit with it again. Zigzagoon then rams into Hotstuff again, with its whole body this time as it Tackles him, taking little health away from him. Another Pokéball the touches the Zigzagoon after you throw it directly to it. The ball rolls on the floor once...twice...thrice, bursting open after that roll, revealing the little thief once again, still not willing to give up just yet but the battle is certainly taking its toll on it, and Hotstuff as well, both of them looking tired and breathing heavier than before...

What will you do now?
"Dang it!!! Well it has got to be pretty close to the brink so just a little longer Hotstuff! Give it two more Heat Waves with a strength in between. Thank you for trying so hard." Big asks his loyal fire-type. He readies the third of his five pokeballs. I didn't think that i would use this many pokeballs on the first try. Maybe i should have bought more. He launches the white and red sphere through the air after Hotstuff is done and watches it spiral towards the zigzagoon. "I never noticed how cool they look flying through the air like that" he says to himself under his breath. I should pay more attention to things like that

Old 08-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #881
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Update #43 (September 01, 2012)

Sky Gate
biggggg5:
A wave of unusually hot air sweeps across the air once gain, towards the 'goon. Its eyes bewildered as it tries to find a way to escape, but is finally unable to as it passes through its body. This Heat Wave fades after its contact with the Zigzagoon, and you can smell the singed fur on the body of the poor little critter. It coughs black smoke as it then tries to charge towards Hotstuff again, this time he manages to get out of the way in time as the Zigzagoon throws its body at him with another Tackle. Using the opportunity presented to him, Hotstuff then grabs the Zigzagoon by the hind paws and slams it in the direction it came from with Strength. It stays in the ground for a few seconds before getting up slowly, shaking as it gets up. The resilient raccoon grabs another pawful of dirt from the floor and slaps it across the face of Hotstuff. The Mud-Slap takes a bit of health away from him, but some of it also goes into his eyes, lowering his accuracy a little more. He then fires another Heat Wave at Zigzagoon, but it seems like the little raccoon was prepared for that, as it begins to climb the wall of the Pokémon Center, the wave hitting the wall and darkening it as the Zigzagoon falls on top of Charmander after using Rock Climb on the wall. Both Pokémon look like they are on the verge of fainting as you throw another red and white sphere. The ball taps the raccoon on the body, absorbing it once again. The ball shakes violently on the ground for what seems like an eternity, until you finally hear something. Ping! Congratulations, you have caught a male level 4 Zigzagoon! Your Charmander barely walks over to you, with the battle having taken almost all his health and energy away...

What will you do now?

Rainbow Road

Space Path

Rose Arch

Stardust Fields

Comet's Corner
YDT:
Look back here.

Cloud Forest

The Fountain Garden

Burnt Forest Wastelands
Tyoyo3131:
Look back here.

Last edited by Itzatrap; 08-31-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:41 PM   #882
Toyo
hail

Quote:

Burnt Forest Wastelands
Tyoyo3131:
You run towards the girl, only she screams at you, "Watch out!" pointing to the direction of the fight. You quickly respond and turn, only to see Maxwell fly an inch or two in front of you, between you and the girl. He rotates his body while in the air landing on his paws but being taken back by the force of the Strength the Geodude displayed. He then lunges towards the rock Pokémon, punching it as hard as he can with Rock Smash, making it growl in pain once again. You are finally a feet a way from the little girl to check how she is doing, "I'm fine, it didn't do anything to me thanks to you, but it looks like your Buizel needs your help now." You turn to the field and see that the Geodude hasn't gotten friendlier and it seems you've successfully gotten its attention away from the girl. But it looks like you and Buizel are the next targets, with the little girl possibly being the target after you...

What will you do now?

James ran to the girl as fast as he could in order to help the Vulpix. No, not the girl- the Vulpix. He was very fond of the Vulpix species, as his little sister had once owned one, and of course James had to take care of the Vulpix while his sister petted and cuddled with it.

“Watch out!” the girl cried, and Maxwell was knocked back inches in front of James.

“What part of “Keep him away from me” don’t you understand?” James said sarcastically, still running . Maxwell looked up at him, glared, then went back to fighting while James kneeled down next to the girl and her vulpix.

“Are you ok?” He said, glancing back at the battle. Maxwell may have been a bit weak compared to some of the local pokémon- and James sure enough wasn’t that amazing of a trainer- but he was managing better than James had thought.

"I'm fine, it didn't do anything to me thanks to you, but it looks like your Buizel needs your help now." The little girl said. She was right, so James stood up, and looked out at the battle. The Geodude watched Maxwell instead of the girl, finding a new target- which was what he intended to do in the first place- and Maxwell stood up from the Geodude’s attack.

“Ok Maxwell. Let’s do this. SonicBoom twice. “ James yelled to his friend. He looked back at the girl.” I’m not sure if it would help, but I have a few Potions. Would one help your Vulpix?”

Not sure if potions worked on fainted pokemon, so figured I'd just ask the little girl.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:05 PM   #883
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Sky Gate
biggggg5:
A wave of unusually hot air sweeps across the air once gain, towards the 'goon. Its eyes bewildered as it tries to find a way to escape, but is finally unable to as it passes through its body. This Heat Wave fades after its contact with the Zigzagoon, and you can smell the singed fur on the body of the poor little critter. It coughs black smoke as it then tries to charge towards Hotstuff again, this time he manages to get out of the way in time as the Zigzagoon throws its body at him with another Tackle. Using the opportunity presented to him, Hotstuff then grabs the Zigzagoon by the hind paws and slams it in the direction it came from with Strength. It stays in the ground for a few seconds before getting up slowly, shaking as it gets up. The resilient raccoon grabs another pawful of dirt from the floor and slaps it across the face of Hotstuff. The Mud-Slap takes a bit of health away from him, but some of it also goes into his eyes, lowering his accuracy a little more. He then fires another Heat Wave at Zigzagoon, but it seems like the little raccoon was prepared for that, as it begins to climb the wall of the Pokémon Center, the wave hitting the wall and darkening it as the Zigzagoon falls on top of Charmander after using Rock Climb on the wall. Both Pokémon look like they are on the verge of fainting as you throw another red and white sphere. The ball taps the raccoon on the body, absorbing it once again. The ball shakes violently on the ground for what seems like an eternity, until you finally hear something. Ping! Congratulations, you have caught a male level 4 Zigzagoon! Your Charmander barely walks over to you, with the battle having taken almost all his health and energy away...

What will you do now?
(What happens now with Zigzagoon? Do i need to finish the adventure or something? or can i just do what i want with him?)
"YES!" Big jumps up a little "Great job Hotstuff! You deserve a huge rest." He gives the Charmander a hug and carries him into the Center. "Hi again Nurse Joy could you heal my pokemon please?" He asks her. "I just caught a Zigzagoon outside and he and my Charmander wore each other out." I can't believe I just caught my first ever pokemon! Maybe I should start thinking about what my long term goals should be? I heard rumors that there may be gyms opening up, maybe I should think about challenging them after I train some.

Last edited by biggggg5; 08-31-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #884
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Update #44 (September 01, 2012)

Sky Gate
biggggg5:
The nurse looks rather concerned as she speaks to you, "That was quick, weren't you here a few minutes ago? You should try to be more careful, your Charmander seems very tired." She carefully examines your Pokémon, taking your Pokémon and their Pokéballs, recalling Hotstuff to his Pokéball and putting it in a machine behind her, as well as Zigzagoon's Pokéball, after which a familiar tune is heard.

Within a few seconds the nurse turns around with your Pokéballs in her hand, pressing the buttons on them, which releases two streams of light, one of which takes the shape of a small orange dragon, and the other a raccoon. They both look fully healed and ready for anything. "Again, please try to be more careful, but should your Pokémon get injured again, please don't hesitate to come!" She smiles sweetly as she looks at you and you Pokémon.

What will you do now?

Rainbow Road

Space Path

Rose Arch

Stardust Fields

Comet's Corner
YDT:
Look back here.

Cloud Forest

The Fountain Garden

Burnt Forest Wastelands
Tyoyo3131:
The girl thinks for a second before composing herself a little and answering, "I think it would definitely help, at least speed up the healing process until she wakes up completely." She pets her Vulpix affectionately on the head as she speaks. "Oh Pixie!" she cries out again, "I'm so sorry!" She then begins to weep uncontrollably, her face buried in the Vulpix's fur. Meanwhile, another small explosion is created as Maxwell's Sonic Boom makes contact with the Geodude again, dipping its health a little more. The Geodude does not seem amused one bit, lunging towards Maxwell, slamming into him with its rock hard body with a Tackle, pushing Maxwell to the ground. The water weasel recovers with not a second to waste, slashing his tail in the air as he send another Sonic Boom at the Geodude. The attack hits the Geodude and creates another small explosion, only this time as the dust disperses the Geodude seems to have avoided most of the damage by Defense Curling, raising his defense. The girl continues to cry with the still fainted Vulpix, which time will definitely help, but who knows how long until she wakes up?

What will you do now?

Last edited by Itzatrap; 08-31-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:50 PM   #885
YDT
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Comet's Corner
YDT:
"Fine catch up to me later if you want, though you might miss out on the Clefairy treasures!" You can tell by his voice that he is quite upset but it looks like the Swablu's request is more important for now. The Swablu looks back at you while flying across the beautiful fields, looking quite happy that you decided to follow it, with it's cotton wings flapping every few seconds to maintain itself in flight. It isn't long until you see a few rather large rocks ahead, and it seems that is what Swablu wants you to take a look at, as it lands right in from of them, waiting for you to catch up to it. You then see why the Swablu wanted you to come, a Pichu seems to be trapped in between two of the huge rocks, almost unconscious as it looks at you, "Piiii...?" it says, its voice weak and faded. You try to move the huge rocks that have the little electric rat trapped but they don't budge. The Swablu looks at you with a sad face, unable to do anything for the Pichu itself. Looks like you are going to need to think of a way to help the Pichu out of those rocks...

What will you do?

Niles laughs joyously watching the Swablu swiftly flying across the field. He was enjoying the nice run and just the beauty of the area. The Swablu eventually lands and Niles notices a Plusle looking pokemon. It looked like it was hurt also, just like the Swablu, but it also looked kind of squished in there. The Swablu looked sadly at the Pokemon, 'Is it stuck?' Niles wondered to himself. He tried moving the rock, but it wouldn't budge. He tried pushing it a bit harder, he was concerned for this Pokemon too much. After tiring out from pushing he stopped and thought of a second, he then remembered that he could use his Pokemon to help.

Niles took a Poke-ball from his belt and let out Pinochelette. "Pinoch!" She cried as she rammed into Niles trying to give him a hug. Niles laughed a bit, while trying to push her away.

"Now is not the time for wrestling. That pokemon is trapped! Use strength on that boulder to push it out of the way." Niles ordered. Pinochlette got a bit sad from the rejection of her hug, but she went to help the Pokemon anyways.

Stats
Old 08-31-2012, 09:56 PM   #886
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Sky Gate
biggggg5:
The nurse looks rather concerned as she speaks to you, "That was quick, weren't you here a few minutes ago? You should try to be more careful, your Charmander seems very tired." She carefully examines your Pokémon, taking your Pokémon and their Pokéballs, recalling Hotstuff to his Pokéball and putting it in a machine behind her, as well as Zigzagoon's Pokéball, after which a familiar tune is heard.

Within a few seconds the nurse turns around with your Pokéballs in her hand, pressing the buttons on them, which releases two streams of light, one of which takes the shape of a small orange dragon, and the other a raccoon. They both look fully healed and ready for anything. "Again, please try to be more careful, but should your Pokémon get injured again, please don't hesitate to come!" She smiles sweetly as she looks at you and you Pokémon.

What will you do now?
"Allright, thank you Nurse Joy. I will do my best to not wear them out so much. Bye!" Was it really only a few minutes? It seemed like much longer then that. Big walks out of the center with his pokemon in tow. He turns to the Zigzagoon. "I just realized i haven't introduced myself properly. I'm Big and that is Hotstuff. I was gonna call you Bandit. Do you like that name?" The racoon is a little wary at first but nods at the new name. "Cool! I have one condition though. You can't steal things anymore unless it tell you to OK? If you do i can help you train to become a better thief" The new addition to Big's team nods happily at the idea to become a master thief and allows Big to pet him. "Alright return to your pokeballs for now guys" Big recalls his pokemon and heads towards the town square to meet Krys.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:31 PM   #887
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Update #45 (September 01, 2012)

This concludes Rapid Fire Friday. Maybe I'll be able to do it again Sunday if anyone wants to do it Sunday. After that I'll go to weekly updates for a while.

Rainbow Road

Space Path

Rose Arch

Stardust Fields

Comet's Corner
YDT:
Pinochelette, while a little hurt by your dismissal, goes on to move the rock with all her power. She starts to push one of the rocks with all her power as she uses Strength. The rock doesn't seem like it is moving at all though. The Swablu looks on at the Pichu, and then seems to get an idea as it takes flight. It climbs at least 20 feet into the air, before diving and slamming into the top of the rock with all it's weight and speed with a Take Down. The boulder slowly starts to move before it finally topples to the side. A loud thud is heard as the boulder touches the ground, with a little dust gathering around the air. After a little bit of coughing, the Swablu and Pinochelette stand before you, with the Pichu finally free from the boulders that held it captive. Swablu looks slightly hurt with the recoil from the Take Down, but otherwise is okay. The Pichu looks weak, but it manages to get up slowly, wobbling a little before trying to walk to you. As it walks to you, you start to feel heavy steps behind you, and turn. A Boldore is staring at you 10 feet away from you, and it looks quite mad to see you, making menacing movements at you and your Pokémon, getting closer by the second...

How will you respond?

Cloud Forest

biggggg5: The town square seems to be gigantic, with stands set up all around with delicious smells and games. "Big! Over here!" A familiar voice seems to be calling you, and you run to your right and see a woman, in all green camping clothes running to you, with a round green hat covering her blond hair. "I got everything we need! Let's go!" Before long you both make you way to Cloud Forest.

"Hmm...this can't be right." After walking around to find the starting point of the map, arguing mostly with herself, you can't help but get the feeling that you are both lost, "Wait, let me do this! I know I can!" There is pretty much nothing you can do for now but wait until Krys is able to figure out where exactly you need to head, that is until you hear rustling in some bushes nearby. You take a look at the bush and see a pair of eyes staring directly at you, before fading to the bush once again...

How will you respond?

The Fountain Garden

Burnt Forest Wastelands
Tyoyo3131:
Look back here.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:14 AM   #888
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
The Forbidden Garden: A large, unbreakable, inpenetrable door blocks off this area. Even a bunch of Machamp couldn't get this open. There are seven keyholes located on the door, unfortunately the keys that fit them seem to be missing. Nobody knows what lies behind the door, those up for a challenge may like to find out.
Blades of grass tickled the back of Matthew Brown's neck as he lay on the knolls, the wind whistling every now and again to push the greenery against his flesh. A Fizzy Bubbles Town Map lay next to him, weighed down by a string of valuable items, notably being used by the trainer as little more than paperweights; his affiliation for rare items leaving him with all sorts of treasure from over the years as he attempted to collect the region's greatest to match his ancient team.

He rolled over on his side, his right arm forming a triangle to caress his head, skimming over the map for what seemed the ump-teenth time. It seemed that for every stop made, Matthew returned to a source of information; his Pokédex holding information of the Pokémon he'd seen and owned. He often flicked through from page to page, reading the information presented. He had returned at a strange time, a time of changes and introduction of Pokémon he'd never heard about, and Matthew was eager to learn everything there was to know about each of the new Pokémon.

In other times, like that moment, Matthew strung out a PokéMap as he tracked where he'd been and where he hadn't. His “return” was marred by his lack of memory; the last thing he remembered being July 2011, and having much more Pokémon than he had in his party right now. He spent a few nights in the Fizzy Bubbles Bar thinking about it, and drinking lots of alcohol, but the more he did the more he thought he'd be dismissed as one of those nutters who strapped metal bin lids on their heads and claimed the Fizzy Bubbles Investigators was after them. The best thing to do was investigate; look at where he'd been in order to jump-start his memory. Even if nothing happened he could at least learn something new about how much had changed, and how much had stayed the same.

Pulling out a Drafting Compass, Matthew tracked the route to his intended destination. It was The Cloud Garden, a place known for it's magnificent and unbridled beauty, but the mystery that accompanied it. The Guide to Fizzy Bubbles he picked up when he first started in the region suggested that there were paths in which people never returned from, and doors that an army of Machamp couldn't tear down.

His heart skipped a beat in anticipation; the nervy wait before an adventure was killing him as the wind whistled through once more, as if by fate lifting the hairs on the back of his neck. He breathed a huge breath and exhaled calmly before his Map became dis-jolted as Matthew lost his place.

“Priii” a cry came from the other side, a small Togepi waddling over the hardened paper as it crumpled like leaves under its feet.

“Togepiii” Matthew groaned as he picked the Pokémon up with two hands, settling it down next to his body as it snuggled into his white t-shirt. Matthew had increased the amount of stops he had to make traveling to a location because of his squad; what once was a battle-hardy experienced squad had been replaced with the inexperience he had before him. Long gone were the times of Magmortar, Steelix, Metagross and Alakazam, all whom he couldn't remember leaving, and in their wake was a side whose battling experience was almost zero, but who showed great potential when called upon.

Matthew began to reminisce about Togepi's feats during a Team Rocket escapade but was stopped by the slime of an Omayte crawling across his face. Grasping the shell of the tentacled Pokémon, Matthew pulled as the suction cupped organs popped one by one as they let go of his plush skin, leaving a string of circular red marks.

“Great”, Matthew said sarcastically as he stood up, setting the Omanyte down, only for it to wander in a different direction “Just what I wanted”.

He shook his head in disbelief as he packed up his things into another new backpack, this time the Herschel Backpack before throwing it over one shoulder. Picking up both Pokémon, Matthew Brown placed the Omanyte on his shoulder, a move which he knew he'd later regret, and probably soon rather than later, as the Omanyte love for his face would get the better of the young Pokémon. The trainer then held his Togepi in his arms before continuing to the Sky Gate.

“The Forbidden Garden awaits! If a bunch of Machamp can't open it, then maybe a small Togepi can”, Matthew announced calmly, patting his belt as his Rhyperior and Aerodactyl waiting in the wings for anything the babies couldn't handle.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #889
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Burnt Forest Wastelands
Tyoyo3131:
The girl thinks for a second before composing herself a little and answering, "I think it would definitely help, at least speed up the healing process until she wakes up completely." She pets her Vulpix affectionately on the head as she speaks. "Oh Pixie!" she cries out again, "I'm so sorry!" She then begins to weep uncontrollably, her face buried in the Vulpix's fur. Meanwhile, another small explosion is created as Maxwell's Sonic Boom makes contact with the Geodude again, dipping its health a little more. The Geodude does not seem amused one bit, lunging towards Maxwell, slamming into him with its rock hard body with a Tackle, pushing Maxwell to the ground. The water weasel recovers with not a second to waste, slashing his tail in the air as he send another Sonic Boom at the Geodude. The attack hits the Geodude and creates another small explosion, only this time as the dust disperses the Geodude seems to have avoided most of the damage by Defense Curling, raising his defense. The girl continues to cry with the still fainted Vulpix, which time will definitely help, but who knows how long until she wakes up?

What will you do now?

James shuffled around his bag, trying to find his Potions. “I swear I’m the most disorganized person around…” He said quietly. He glanced back at the battle, where Maxwell was doing well enough. “Keep going! Keep your distance, and use SonicBoom!” He yelled out. He rustled around his bag some more, and his hand found the small spray bottle. “There it is. Here, take this Potion [1/3].” He said, hoping she could hear him. “Trust me. Pixie will be fine.”
Old 09-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #890
Fireray
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
CLOUD GARDEN

Delibird Ridge: A nesting ground for bird pokemon. A large area of jutting rocks and crevasses where many a bird pokemon have called their home. Set into the clifftops it has become a popular spot for pokemon watchers and explorers that visit the Caverns in the mountainside.

"Hmmm... A cliff with caverns sounds interesting don't you think Cyndaquil." Fireray told his Cyndaquil while the studying the cliffs.
"Cynda Cynda." cried Cyndaquil in his usual jolly spirit while studying all the Pokemon.
"Lets not bore our selfs with bird watching but that could be interesting" said Fireray while curiously looking at all the bird watchers. "But do you now what Cyndaquil lets go inside those Caverns and see what we find in there ,right buddy."Fireray told his Cyndaquil.
"Cynda Quil." Cyndaquil told his trainer and nodded and agreement as they both started walking to the Cavern.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #891
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Hey, guys. Just a heads-up that I'm starting school next week, so Updates will probably be slower. I'll try to maintain a speed of Updating at least every other week, but I can't make any guarantees. =x

Also, a reminder to everyone once again to please include a link to your profile with each post. Thank you.

Rock Garden

blazeVA – Before the situation becomes rocky again, Marche punctuates the pair with a proposal. Pointing to you, he proudly esteems his trainer’s prowess and offers two of his partners to aid with protection. The stone Pokémon stare skeptically, not particularly impressed. After that performance, they seem to expect as much out of your training as your music. Despite loving the song, even Charlie suppresses a small snicker.

“No offense, guys, but you don’t look all that strong…”

Marche looks miffed, not taking kindly to being told he appears weak by a pipsqueak himself. He lifted the Ragnarock after all, didn’t he? If they want concrete proof of his strength… He puts the guitar down and puts up fisticuffs instead.

“COME AT ME, BRO.”

Charlie pales and pops immediately back into his shell. Bill looks about ready to take on Marche’s challenge, while Ian twirls his ‘stache thoughtfully.

“That doesn’t sound like a bad idea, actually. No, not the “us fighting” part, goodness knows I won’t be seen engaging in such a ruthless activity. What if my beautiful moustache gets damaged?” The ends of said ‘stache twitch with great delicacy and pride, and you begin to wonder if that’s how he manages to play the keyboard, given the lack of any other appendages. In which case overprotectiveness would certainly be justified. You’d certainly pay top dollar to see him “tickle the ivories”, so to speak.

“However, our leader is always game for a good roughhousing. Even in his most… ‘Heavily influenced’ state. Tell you what. If you can best him on the condition of playing in the band tonight, we’ll accept your full proposal.”

Bill snorts. “In other words, beat him up and drag his berry-doped bum back here. I coulda done that myself.”

Ian waves the offer off. “That won’t be necessary. In the meantime, you and I can make arrangements with these ‘Heaven’s Devil’ characters.”

Charlie subtly pokes his head out of his shell and pipes up. “U-um, guys? What about me?”

Before Ian can respond, Bill sneers. “Listen, chuckles. Where we’re going ain’t no place for a little bug like you.”

Ian shoots Bill a look that suggests he’d like to stab the Bastardiodon with his ‘stache, before turning back to a shell-shocked Charlie. “What he means is: You can accompany the kid to guide him to Brian’s cave, and report on how he does.” (You’re not exactly sure whether by “kid” he’s referring to you or Marche. Come to think of it, they still haven’t asked your names, nor have you introduced yourself.)

Charlie cocks his head to the side. “Eh, but couldn’t Keith…?”

“Keith?” For a moment, the name seems to draw a blank, until Ian notices the Roggenrola standing silently by your side. “Oh, right. Er, well, this is official member business. We need a first-hand account of the fight, and your input is invaluable.” (Wait, official member business? What does that make Keith then? You wonder as you stare at the impassive rock.)

Despite clearly pulled out the (Probop)ass in your opinion, Charlie glows at the compliment and salutes. “Aye-aye! I’ll make sure to observe every detail! I promise not to let you guys down.”

Bill merely shrugs, growing restless. “Yeah, sure. Whatever.”

Ian nods. “Good, I know we can count on you. Now then, what say you two?” He turns to you and Marche.

What will your answer be?

Note – The following few Updates are an exercise in constrained writing. You will not be required to respond in a similar manner. However, you will be faced with challenges along the Adventure where you are greeted with this type of narrative, and it will only return to normal once you clear the area’s test. If you have questions or require a translation, feel free to message me. Also, Updates written in this manner will likely be short due to the restricted nature. Hope you don’t mind/enjoy. ^^;

"So, I think that if we can grab the Heaven's Devils, and mix them with my partner's Blaze's Pokemon, we can keep both the crowd and the Heaven's Devils in line. What do you say to that?" Marche finished his compromise that would hopefully keep these two at bay enough so that the concert could go on without a hitch. Bill and Ian looked at each other with a look that betrayed a 'Oh-wait-he's-serious' attitude among them. Even Charlie found that idea to be amusing, as he snickered to himself. Marche looked over with anger as snickering took to the giggles. Charlie was able to control himself just enough to spit out,

"No-no offense you guys. Your music is good and all...but you don't look like the toughest peas in the pod."

'Oh boy, here it comes.' I though to myself as Marche paled considerably. Marche may be the most helpful and caring out of nearly all the Pokemon on my squad, but, that did not stop him from having any pride. In fact, after the events on Mt. Ordeals that made him a Paladin, his pride had grown. Most of the time, he can control himself. But calling him weak was one of the few buttons that he had...and Charlie had just smashed the buttons. It wasn't physical strength that they were referring to. Lifting the Ragnarock was an obvious sign of physical strength. I think that they were looking for some spunk. Marche put down the Ragnarock, and glared at Charlie. He raised his hands in the air, and suddenly, a ring of stones appeared around him from a bright white light. Marche had prepared a STONE EDGE, and was ready to go with Charlie, fisticuffs in the air.

"Oh, so you don't think that I am tough, huh? Well, we will see Charlie. COME ON! TAKE A SWING! WE'LL HAVE SOME FUN!"

I was ready to jump into the middle of this fight in a moments notice if I had too, but fortunately, Charlie chickened out and went back inside of his shell, apprentley very frightened by Marche's sudden outburst. He dropped the Stone Edge, the rocks falling to the ground, while Ian twitched his 'stache at the excitement that had gone down. At the same time, Bill ROARED into the concert hall, putting a fright into Marche that quickly turned into a HAMMER ARM.

"Well, well, well. That is a splendid idea Marche. You gave me the quite the idea. Maybe the roughing both of us part isn't the greatest though. Couldn't be seen myself in this sort of roughhouse. Might damage my old 'stache here, and no-no that would not do." Hearing about the mustache sent me on one of the old though trains that so often gets me into the deepest trouble with people. 'So, wait a minute, how would Ian play the piano? I wonder if he uses his 'stache to hit the keys. Wouldn't that be an amazing sight to see! I would be more than willing to pay just to see that!'

"However, our band leader has always been one to have a good fight. Even is his most inebriated state, he can put up a good fight. Tell you what. We will make a bet. If you defeat him, then, you can play in the band and you can help out with the security. If you lose, well, we...um...will have to kick you out!"

Bill snorted in disapproval. "Wait a minute, all you really want out of him is too bring his berry-doped ass back here. You and I could have done that ourselves with little problems."

Ian waved with his 'stache, and blew the offer away. "No no no. This works much to out favor. This will allow us too work out the arrangements with the Heaven's Devils for the security."

Bill looked pleased, and backs down. Charlie poked his head out of his shell in interest of the conversation. "U-um...hello. What am I supposed to do? Should I come with you guys?"

Ian was about to say something, but Bill had butted in. "Hmmph! Listen, chuckles. Were we have to go, it ain't no place for a little bug like what you are."

Charlie looked hurt and dissapointed at the remark, and Ian glared at Bill like he wanted to stab him in between the eyes for that. Ian turns around to look at Charlie, and says, "Don't worry about what Bill said. We have got a more important assignment for you. We need you to follow the two of them and make sure they hold up to their end of the bargain. Make sure the kid does things right.

'Kid? Exactly who is he calling a kid?' I thought to myself. Charlie cocked his head over to the side, and said, "Wait a minute, couldn't Keith do it? It seems like something more in his line."

Bill and Ian looked at each other...and the blank expressions on their faces showed that they had no idea who or what Keith was. They looked around and saw Keith standing next to me. 'He seems to have just been listening to this during the entire time. You think as a band member that he would have something to say on the matter...'

"Oh yeah...Keith. Well, this is really official band business. We need a recounting of the fight. Your input is valued among us you know."

Charlie glowed with excitement and happiness over the compliment. "Okay, suree! I'll go with them to the fight, and I won't miss out on a single detail. You guys won't be let down, no you won't."

"Good good Charlie. I always knew that we could count on you." Ian turned and looked at both me and Marche. "Well, what say you two. What is your answer?"

Was there really any though on what I had to say? "We are in. We will defeat him and bring him back to you." "Yes, especially me. I want to see this band leader myself and prove to the both of you that I am not a nobody." I grabbed a second Pokeball from my waist, and threw it into the air, releasing Lemon Drop, the Buneary. "Huh? Why are you bringing me out now Blaze?" "We have a little assignment for you Lemon Drop. Don't worry, every one is going to be on it."

Membership Post
Old 09-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #892
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Cloud Forest
biggggg5: The town square seems to be gigantic, with stands set up all around with delicious smells and games. "Big! Over here!" A familiar voice seems to be calling you, and you run to your right and see a woman, in all green camping clothes running to you, with a round green hat covering her blond hair. "I got everything we need! Let's go!" Before long you both make you way to Cloud Forest.

"Hmm...this can't be right." After walking around to find the starting point of the map, arguing mostly with herself, you can't help but get the feeling that you are both lost, "Wait, let me do this! I know I can!" There is pretty much nothing you can do for now but wait until Krys is able to figure out where exactly you need to head, that is until you hear rustling in some bushes nearby. You take a look at the bush and see a pair of eyes staring directly at you, before fading to the bush once again...

How will you respond?
Man, I can't believe I can't believe I can't help with the map after all my Scout training. Big looks around the surrounding area with his arms behind his head while he waits for Krys to sort the map out. He notices the eyes peering out of the bush and calmly walks back over to Krys without reacting. It only has two eyes so that probably means that it isn't the Pokemon I am looking for but it could still cause us some trouble He holds Hotstuff's Pokeball in his hand and let's Krys know what he noticed in the bushes. "I don't know if it will cause us trouble but it always pays to be careful"

Old 09-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #893
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Update #46 (September 02, 2012)

Welcome to my group Takeo! Hope you enjoy your stay in the Cloud Garden!

A note to all my updatees, for the next few hours I'll try to update as soon as you reply. Oh yeah, please don't forget to post a link to your Fizzy Bubbles information, either in every reply or in your signature. Thanks!

Rainbow Road

Space Path

Rose Arch

Stardust Fields

Comet's Corner
YDT:
Look back here.

Takeo: A single shooting star passes by as you gaze at the serene dark sky above you. Soft breezes brush by the unusual patches of grass on this plateau, with some of them brushing your face as well. A mystical air seems to fill the land before you, with a pleasant quietness and calmness, not easily found everywhere. That is until you hear some mumbling close by. You look around until you see a man with dark hair and a white lab coat behind a large rock. The man in the white lab coat is oblivious of anything around him, and also seems to be talking to himself, "Nope, not this one," he says, tossing a rock to the side. You then see a small ball of brown fur, with a pig's nose, sniffing around, a few feet away from you, "Swi?" It looks up at you for a second before resuming its smelling of the ground. The man continues to look at the ground as he picks up another object, "Nope." He tosses another rock to the side before continuing to look around...

How will you respond?

Cloud Forest

biggggg5: She nods, looking a little panicked, as she takes a careful look at the bushes you pointed out. After a minute of staring at the bush, nothing happens. She then shrugs as she talks with you, "Must have been your imagination. Now where was I?" She continues to look at the map, "Okay, we are definitely not here...or here..." You continue to look at the bush while she keeps talking to herself, completely skeptical that it was just your imagination. "I got it! We need to move west, then we should find a small river if I'm correct and we'll be well on our way!" The bush suddenly begins to rustle, saying "Nuz?" at you and Krys. She almost screams out in surprise, holding her hand over her mouth to stop herself, "Oh my god, what is it? What should we do?" She whispers as she holds your shoulder and uses your body as a shield between her and the bush...

What will you do?

The Fountain Garden

Burnt Forest Wastelands
Tyoyo3131:
Sniffling and taking a break from crying, she takes the Potion, "Thank you..." She sprays the Potion on the Vulpix, who moves around a little as it is applied. Maxwell sends a wave of energy towards the Geodude with another Sonicboom, this one slower and less intense than the ones before, which the Geodude manages to evade by rolling into a ball and moves away. The Geodude does a u-turn and heads straight for Maxwell, hitting him with the Rollout. Maxwell is sent flying to the side as he is hit by the rolling rock but manages to get up, ready for more as the Geodude continues to roll around. You then hear a weak whimper, "Vul?" "Pixie!" The girl exclaims as the small fox opens her eyes a little and looks at her trainer, pain in her eyes, before licking her trainer's face. "You are okay! Thank you so much!" she say, turning to you, happy tears sliding down her face as she holds her Vulpix. The Geodude seems to be going doing another u-turn towards Maxwell as the girl looks at you, completely grateful for your help.

What will you do now?

Last edited by Itzatrap; 09-02-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #894
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
biggggg5: She nods, looking a little panicked, as she takes a careful look at the bushes you pointed out. After a minute of staring at the bush, nothing happens. She then shrugs as she talks with you, "Must have been your imagination. Now where was I?" She continues to look at the map, "Okay, we are definitely not here...or here..." You continue to look at the bush while she keeps talking to herself, completely skeptical that it was just your imagination. "I got it! We need to move west, then we should find a small river if I'm correct and we'll be well on our way!" The bush suddenly begins to rustle, saying "Nuz?" at you and Krys. She almost screams out in surprise, holding her hand over her mouth to stop herself, "Oh my god, what is it? What should we do?" She whispers as she holds your shoulder and uses your body as a shield between her and the bush...

What will you do?
"We should be fine, I think it is just a Nuzleaf hiding in the bush." Big reassures Krys. "It is probably just not used to people and is just as scared as you are." He takes out his pokedex and looks up Nuzleaf:
Quote:
The sound of its grass flute makes its listeners uneasy. It lives deep in forests.
I don't think it will be hostile as long as we are gentle. Big kneels down in front of the bush with his hands in front of him as a sign he means no harm. "It's ok little guy. We aren't gonna hurt you. Do you wanna come out?

Old 09-02-2012, 03:21 PM   #895
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Update #47 (September 02, 2012)

Rainbow Road

Space Path

Rose Arch

Stardust Fields

Comet's Corner
YDT:
Look back here.

Takeo: Look back here.

Cloud Forest

biggggg5: The eyes glow in the bush once again, looking directly at you and Krys. They disappear again as the bush starts to move, out of which a humanoid shaped Pokémon emerges from, with a leaf on its head. "Nuz-Nuzleaf?" It seems quite nervous as it looks at you and then around. "Oh it's just a Nuzleaf," Krys said, slightly relieved that it isn't immediately dangerous. "Hey there, wanna join us?" The Nuzleaf looks completely uncertain as it continues to look at you both. It then retreats to the bushes and jumps up into some tree branches, disappearing into the forest. "Well that was weird. I wonder what it wanted." She then seems to catch something, "Wait, what that sound?" You listen closely and hear a buzzing sound, and it seems to be getting closer to you by the second. "Over there!" Krys says, a Beedrill coming straight for you and Krys, stopping 10 feet in front of you before taking a close look at you and Krys. It certainly doesn't seem happy about seeing you both. The bee releases a series of string-like white lights at you and Krys, but before you get a chance to react, Nuzleaf appears in front of you both, taking the Pin Missile head on. The attack subsides and the Nuzleaf falls to its knees, clearly injured, with the bee preparing to attack again.

What will you do?

The Fountain Garden

Burnt Forest Wastelands
Tyoyo3131:
Look back here.

Last edited by Itzatrap; 09-02-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:36 PM   #896
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Welcome to my group Takeo! Hope you enjoy your stay in the Cloud Garden!

Comet's Corner

Takeo: A single shooting star passes by as you gaze at the serene dark sky above you. Soft breezes brush by the unusual patches of grass on this plateau, with some of them brushing your face as well. A mystical air seems to fill the land before you, with a pleasant quietness and calmness, not easily found everywhere. That is until you hear some mumbling close by. You look around until you see a man with dark hair and a white lab coat behind a large rock. The man in the white lab coat is oblivious of anything around him, and also seems to be talking to himself, "Nope, not this one," he says, tossing a rock to the side. You then see a small ball of brown fur, with a pig's nose, sniffing around, a few feet away from you, "Swi?" It looks up at you for a second before resuming its smelling of the ground. The man continues to look at the ground as he picks up another object, "Nope." He tosses another rock to the side before continuing to look around...

How will you respond?

The open space was nothing Hallow could of ever imagined, being a city boy all his life, everything was so squished together that there wasn't even enough room to even turn in a circle.

--Hallow and Grace laid upon a pillow of grass, just then a shooting star sliced through the heaven's leading a tail of light behind it--

The air was sweet. A few bits of grass brushed their face's
"The stars sure are beautiful, don't you agree Grace?,"
Grace let out a happy howl!
"I mean, back in the city its nothing like this!,"
The calm and quiet of the night were lulling them to sleep,
*yawn~*
"Life just doesn't get better then this..,"

Just then, Hallow heard a sound, a voice?
He snapped awake and shot right up
"Who's there?!,"
A bit perplexed by the man dressed in a white coat,
Hallow thought to address the man
"Hey...," but the man didn't seem to notice, the man in the Lab coat continued to talk to himself. "Nope, not this one," he mumbled, tossing a rock to the side.
Next to him seemed to be a ball of brown fur moving in quite high speed, with a pig's nose, sniffing around, it too seemed to be looking for something.
The little one quickly set out to sniffing around Hallow's feet, looked up and let out a questionable "Swi?" from his mouth after which he quickly returned back to his quest.
The man in the white coat picked up another rock, mumbled, "Nope." Tossing another rock to the side.

"Sir!," Hallow yelled out in hopes to get his attention, "What are you doing?"

[Stats.]

Last edited by Takeo; 10-26-2012 at 03:41 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:47 PM   #897
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Cloud Forest

biggggg5: The eyes glow in the bush once again, looking directly at you and Krys. They disappear again as the bush starts to move, out of which a humanoid shaped Pokémon emerges from, with a leaf on its head. "Nuz-Nuzleaf?" It seems quite nervous as it looks at you and then around. "Oh it's just a Nuzleaf," Krys said, slightly relieved that it isn't immediately dangerous. "Hey there, wanna join us?" The Nuzleaf looks completely uncertain as it continues to look at you both. It then retreats to the bushes and jumps up into some tree branches, disappearing into the forest. "Well that was weird. I wonder what it wanted." She then seems to catch something, "Wait, what that sound?" You listen closely and hear a buzzing sound, and it seems to be getting closer to you by the second. "Over there!" Krys says, a Beedrill coming straight for you and Krys, stopping 10 feet in front of you before taking a close look at you and Krys. It certainly doesn't seem happy about seeing you both. The bee releases a series of string-like white lights at you and Krys, but before you get a chance to react, Nuzleaf appears in front of you both, taking the Pin Missile head on. The attack subsides and the Nuzleaf falls to its knees, clearly injured, with the bee preparing to attack again.

What will you do?
"D'arvit" Big mutters under his breath. "Krys heads up!" He tosses the first of his five potions to her. "Use this on the Nuzleaf, I will take care of the Beedrill!" Big yells to her acting as fast as he can. "Come help us please Hotstuff!" Big lets out his Charmander again who looks like he could take on the world. "Give it a two long range heat waves. Then try to bring it to the ground with strength." Big orders the lizard. I wonder if there is anyone who doesn't get attacked by at least one Beedrill He smirks to himself. I'm confident Hotstuff can take care of it though

Old 09-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #898
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Update #48 (September 02, 2012)

Rainbow Road

Space Path

Rose Arch

Stardust Fields

Comet's Corner
YDT:
Look back here.

Takeo: The man looks at you, then around, as if to find someone else who you could be speaking to, "What? Who? Me?" With the obvious answer bring yes with nobody else being around you guys, the man adjusts his glasses, "Well, searching really." He stares at you before realizing that might not be a satisfactory answer, with the Swinub still sniffing around furiously. "Searching for a crystal. Special kind...blue...most of the time it is round." He takes off his glasses and cleans them on his coat, thinking, before taking a look at your Vulpix, his eyes lighting up with excitement, "Hey, you're a trainer aren't you? You look like it. I have a perfect proposal for you. Help me search for more of those crystals and I will let you be a part of the one of the most memorable events in history! What do you say?"

How will you answer?

Cloud Forest

biggggg5: Krys catches the Potion, kneeling down next to the Nuzleaf, who back away a little, "Stay still, this'll help you." Meanwhile, Hotstuff puffs up, before sending a Heat Wave towards the Beedrill, who quickly dodges the attack before responding with Poison Sting. The pin-like projectiles hit Hotstuff, taking away little health, but luckily not poisoning him as they disappear. He lets out another Heat Wave at the Beedrill a second after the pins disappear, engulfing it, screeching in pain from the fire attack. The Beedrill flies around quickly to get rid of the remaining feeling of flames on it, before staying still for a second to Focus Energy, raising its attack and accuracy. Hotstuff uses this as an opportunity to jump at the Beedrill, grabbing onto it as it takes it down and slams it into the ground with Strength. It grunts as it gets gets hit, taking another chunk of its health away, but still recovers quickly as it begins to to fly again, this time releasing a String Shot at Hotstuff, covering him in string and restricting his movement slightly as it begins to cover his body. "Okay it'll be fine!" Krys says to you as she finishes applying the Potion in the Nuzleaf.

What will you do now?

The Fountain Garden

Burnt Forest Wastelands
Tyoyo3131:
Look back here.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #899
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Comet's Corner

Takeo: The man looks at you, then around, as if to find someone else who you could be speaking to, "What? Who? Me?" With the obvious answer bring yes with nobody else being around you guys, the man adjusts his glasses, "Well, searching really." He stares at you before realizing that might not be a satisfactory answer, with the Swinub still sniffing around furiously. "Searching for a crystal. Special kind...blue...most of the time it is round." He takes off his glasses and cleans them on his coat, thinking, before taking a look at your Vulpix, his eyes lighting up with excitement, "Hey, you're a trainer aren't you? You look like it. I have a perfect proposal for you. Help me search for more of those crystals and I will let you be a part of the one of the most memorable events in history! What do you say?"

How will you answer?

Startled by Hallow's sudden outburst, the man looked around as if trying to find who the young man might have been addressing. Upon realizing there was no one else around, dumbfounded, he pointed to himself and said "What? Who? Me?,"
Both Grace and Hallow nodded in unison. Giving the man their answer, 'Yes,'
The man adjusted his glasses, "Well, searching really," as if that was enough
The man in the coat stared at them for a moment, realizing, with a look that suggested ah, that wasn't enough

The Swinub was still sniffing around furiously
"Searching for a crystal. Special kind...blue...most of the time it is round," he said, while he cleaned his glasses on his coat.
He seemed to be thinking when he adjusted them back on, giving Grace a most peculiar look,
His eyes lighted up with excitement, "Hey, you're a trainer aren't you? You look like it. I have a perfect proposal for you. Help me search for more of those crystals and I will let you be a part of the one of the most memorable events in history! What do you say?"

Hallow and Grace gave each other a look, confirming, "Sure why not,"

[Stats.]

Last edited by Takeo; 10-26-2012 at 03:41 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:10 PM   #900
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Cloud Forest
biggggg5: Krys catches the Potion, kneeling down next to the Nuzleaf, who back away a little, "Stay still, this'll help you." Meanwhile, Hotstuff puffs up, before sending a Heat Wave towards the Beedrill, who quickly dodges the attack before responding with Poison Sting. The pin-like projectiles hit Hotstuff, taking away little health, but luckily not poisoning him as they disappear. He lets out another Heat Wave at the Beedrill a second after the pins disappear, engulfing it, screeching in pain from the fire attack. The Beedrill flies around quickly to get rid of the remaining feeling of flames on it, before staying still for a second to Focus Energy, raising its attack and accuracy. Hotstuff uses this as an opportunity to jump at the Beedrill, grabbing onto it as it takes it down and slams it into the ground with Strength. It grunts as it gets gets hit, taking another chunk of its health away, but still recovers quickly as it begins to to fly again, this time releasing a String Shot at Hotstuff, covering him in string and restricting his movement slightly as it begins to cover his body. "Okay it'll be fine!" Krys says to you as she finishes applying the Potion in the Nuzleaf.

What will you do now?
"Phew" Will lets out a quick sigh of relief. "Thanks Krys. Now we can fight without having to worry as much. Hotstuff try a heat wave since it won't need much movement, then use cut to free yourself from the string shot, then give it another heat wave." he glances over at the Nuzleaf. I hope Krys is right and it will be ok. He wipes the sweat off his forehead. While he has a moment he talks to Krys. "Do you have any Pokemon of your own? I am a little curious and Hotstuff may need a little help." His eyes don't leave the battle though

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records