UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 07:32 AM   #351
enchantress
Queen of the Night

lilblue: Pokémon won't be tradeable I'm afraid. After the split the two RPG's will be operating independently of one another. Other than the fact they were once the same game there will be no further connection between them. It might be nice to do some kind of crossover event one day for old times sake, but given everything that's gone down over the past few years it's probably best to make a clean break.

SBD: I only got part of the next Pelago update written. The reasons for not getting through it as quickly as planned are irrelevant, justified or not, so it will be terminated unless somebody else wants to complete it. As for zone adventures there is no reason they can't be transferred. Even if you don't use the Serebii islands here, UPN has its own corresponding zones that can be used (Water Zone = Whale Island; Volcanic Mountain = Cortoza; Haunted Mansion = Phantom Isle), while the Cloud Garden is universal and pretty much covers everything. There is Cascadia as well, you can bring that over here if you like as it's another universal zone that could come in handy. That is something you guys can work out between yourselves.

Last edited by enchantress; 04-05-2017 at 07:39 AM.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:57 AM   #352
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
I recall it being mentioned that the member threads from Serebii and Bulba would be transferred to UPN. I don't know how far the mods are with this but would it help if some of the members did this for themselves? Thought it might help relieve some of the burden off of the mods to do this. I know I have a Word file for my member post which I can copy to a new thread if need be. Once the new member post is up, the person him/herself could delete the old one to indicate it's been transferred.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:01 AM   #353
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I've already seen some members move their member posts over here thus far. As for me, mine's already been here for a while, and I've always encouraged people to have their member posts here anyway, considering the posts have a much higher character limit than over at Serebii. I do still have my old member post here, though, albeit with nothing in it but a link to my current member post... I think I'll go and delete that, I'm pretty sure nothing links there anymore.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:42 AM   #354
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Where should SPPF homeboarders do their Monday chores this week? Are we considered moved to UPN yet?
Old 04-09-2017, 04:05 AM   #355
enchantress
Queen of the Night

My apologies. When I said we'll be transferring accounts I meant your shop information. Final shop updates for Serebii and Bulbagarden will be merged with our final UPN shop updates. Financial balances from the CE, Pokébank and Candy Store will be merged. We'll bring them all over here so that all new shop posts will all be at UPN rather than multiple forums so it'll be a neater transition.

I figured it may take more than a week for a variety of reasons. As there will no doubt be new shop rules in both RPG's we'll need a transition period so for this one week there will be no dropoffs. I don't think either of us are ready just yet to be posting our new threads, but hopefully by next week we'll all be ready. Please only pick up your Pokémon this week so we can all start fresh next week.

Please post your new member posts in the UPN Member List forum as that isn't something I can transfer for you. Apologies for the misunderstanding.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:21 PM   #356
Mon1010
Pokemon Trainer

Location: In your thoughts! Can't find me? Well, think again!
So, if we have to transfer our own posts, are all the various links going to become invalid?

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-09-2017, 09:58 PM   #357
Toyo
hail

Community on discord has pretty much decided that linking in UPN Fizzy Bubbles is going to be minimal, if we keep it at all.

If we opt later to keep it, it's pretty likely we'll make a thread somewhere that you can post your inventory into, and link from there instead of wherever else your items came from.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:12 AM   #358
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Since FB as we at UPN know it is now UPN exclusive, is it cool if we go ahead and change our Member posts to UPN status? I.E. can I change my post title from "SPPF: 134" to "UPN: 134"?

Though, actually... do we need to maintain our homeboard specification, when we all exist on a singular forum now?

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 04-14-2017, 07:26 AM   #359
enchantress
Queen of the Night

You won't need to define your home board status anymore so just your username will be fine ^^.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:34 PM   #360
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Will the Serebii calendar stay up for a bit? I don't really wanna miss out on birthdays.

It's still up now but I mean for the foreseeable future.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:30 AM   #361
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

How will FB-exclusive items, such as the His and Her Heart Pendants, be treated in the change over? I'm assuming we -- as our own RPG -- will have the discretion to do with them as we will? I.E. scrap them, keep them, alter their function, etc.?

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 04-15-2017, 07:18 PM   #362
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Naruxami: The Calendar should probably be re-posted here. We can either bring the original back out of storage for the time being or you guys can make your own new thread.

134: That is a question for your new Mods. As stated previously we are leaving all existing items and images in place. It is up to you guys what happens to them now. Keep them, delete them. The choice is yours.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:35 PM   #363
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
With a quick check with some other members we would like to ask you guys if you could retrieve the old one from storage, please. It'd allow us to still at least post birthday gifts and get them confirmed whenever we get modship in place.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-15-2017, 07:58 PM   #364
enchantress
Queen of the Night

It's reinstated for now with the updated information.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records