★★★
Health Gauge: 100%
Shields Up: 0

Raid Challengers:
  • Connor, Mawile: 400 HP [Sheer Force, Life Orb]
  • MM, Skwovet: 400 HP [Cheek Pouch, Sitrus Berry]
  • Slash, Cuteifly: 400 HP [Honey Gather, Leftovers]
  • Yuki, Mimikyu: 500 HP [Mymmy Bandages, Disguise]

What a strange creature this is, seeming to visit from the large, imposing shadow in the sky. What purpose does it have here? To survey the land, and if so, for what purpose? It has already taken to the powerful energy of this island, but there must be something more to its goals than the cause havoc.

Dynamax Initiative:
MM, Skwovet.
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150+ may be collected for responses of 150 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Monday, December 13th to place your order.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 01:54 PM   #2
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Sappy Seed (90 BP)
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 09:53 PM   #3
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"As you can see behind me, an Elgyem has Dynamaxed at the Saccharine Island Power Spot," Diana was saying into her microphone, and into the camera Marv was currently filming with. "Several Pokémon Trainers are gathering as I speak to tackle this threat, but this time is different, as I am one of said Trainers," she stated, holding up the Heavy Ball in the hand not clutching the microphone. "I, alongside my Skwovet, will be helping to battle this Elgyem and bring it back down to size! Reporting live for Channel 110 news, I'm Diana Macks." With that, she wheeled around to face Elgyem and threw the Heavy Ball. "Go, Pecha!" she exclaimed.

The ball split open, and in a flash of light, the Skwovet reappeared. "Skwoooovet!" Pecha exclaimed. Her eyes sparkled with awe and wonder as she laid eyes on the highly edible landscape, but upon seeing the Elgyem whose presence threatened the well-being of this confectionary wonderland, she remembered what Diana had said back on the Banette's Revenge. The Cheeky Pokémon tensed up, ready for battle, a spare Sitrus Berry tucked away in her tail fur for later consumption. "Skwovet vet!" Pecha declared.

Diana looked around at the others. A Mawile, a Cutiefly, and a Mimikyu. All of them, species she was familiar with already, thanks to her friends back at Sludge Wave Coast, and thus, all of them she knew could be very, very tough to have to deal with. So yes- this Elgyem surely had its work cut out for it. This thought seemed to bolster Diana's confidence, a boost it sorely needed- even with Marv's earlier attempts at helping with that, she was still somewhat nervous, as this was going to be Pecha's first real battle. But right now there was nothing to do but go for it and see how well they worked together. But before she could open her mouth to issue an order, she gave a small gasp as she felt it- felt a strange energy swirling around her right wrist. Looking at it, she saw that it was Dynamax Energy circling the Wishing Star set into her Dynamax Band. She looked at this for a moment, and then at Pecha, who had turned back to look curiously at Diana. "Skwov?" inquired Pecha.

After a moment's thought, Diana shook her head. She'd reported on enough raid battles in the past to know that there was typically an optimal time to make use of Dynamax, and most of the time, the very freaking beginning of the battle wasn't it. "Not just yet, Pecha," she stated. "Perhaps later, but for right now, we should just attack."

Pecha grinned. "Skwov Skwovet!" she agreed.

"Glad to hear it," grinned Diana. "All right, Pecha, use Bite, now!" she ordered, pointing to Elgyem.

"Skwooooovet!" Pecha exclaimed, scampering off at once. Sure, Elgyem was hovering somewhat, yeah, but that was nothing a good jump couldn't fix, allowing the Skwovet to sink her teeth into, if not her highly edible surroundings, then at least the alien being who was threatening said surroundings.

OOC: Pecha used Bite (60 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 12-15-2021 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 10:35 PM   #4
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Our first battle, Mimi, let's show this mysterious sky shadow our own SHADOW BALL (80 BP)!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 01:03 PM   #5
Connor
Flashbacker

Swords Dance (0 BP)
Old 12-13-2021, 01:16 PM   #6
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Dynamax Boss Elgyem
★★★
Health Gauge: 93%

Attack 1: Max Shockwave (- BP)

Elgyem has reset all stat changes, cleared all of its status conditions, and nullified opposing foe's abilities for two rounds.
Attack 2: Meteor Beam(120 BP)

Yuki, Mimikyu: 313 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Connor, Mawile: 400 HP [Sheer Force (null), Life Orb]
  • MM, Skwovet: 400 HP [Cheek Pouch (null), Sitrus Berry]
  • Slash, Cuteifly: 400 HP [Honey Gather (null), Leftovers]
  • Yuki, Mimikyu: 500 HP [Disguise (null), Mummy Bandages ]

Processing what this planet's lifeforms have done, the Elgyem ponders for a second. It then realizes its course of action, an emits a shockwave. The Mawile would be a massive threat, and its health being sapped every turn wouldn't be beneifical to its scouting. It then calls on its celestial power, using a Meteor Beam to bolster its special offenses and nailing through the Mimikyu. While usually its Disguise would protect it from a singular hit, the shockwave before renders that moot for a little while. Seems it already has a good read on the raider's tactics.

Dynamax Initiative:
Yuki, Mimiyku.
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150+ may be collected for responses of 150 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Wednesday, December 15th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 12-13-2021, 01:18 PM   #7
Connor
Flashbacker

Swords Dance (0 BP)

Shockwave again, I dare you. You won't.
Old 12-14-2021, 01:18 AM   #8
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The sight of the Mawile setting up a Swords Dance caused Diana to glance warily up at the Elgyem. That Swords Dance would undoubtedly be highly beneficial to them, and that's exactly what had her worried. And sure enough, said concern was justified then and there as Elgyem let loose a powerful shockwave. "Elgyem has just unleashed a shockwave as its very first move in this fight!" Diana declared. "An uncommonly early usage of such a tactic, but it doesn't seem to approve of Mawile's attempt at a Swords Dance at all. And as I say this, it appears the Mawile is attempting another Swords Dance," she added uneasily. "I... certainly hope that Trainer knows what he's doing."

Meanwhile, however, Elgyem unleashed another attack, and in the process, showed off yet another unique property of wild Dynamaxed Pokémon such as itself; namely, not needing to charge before using certain moves. Such as Meteor Beam. Which it was using. And as though to add insult to injury, the move struck the Mimikyu. Struck it directly, in particular- normally the first hit that a Mimikyu takes in a battle is absorbed by its Disguise, and the Mimikyu itself takes a tiny bit of damage regardless of how powerful a move it was going to be on the receiving end of. But this came immediately after that shockwave, and so all Abilities were nullified for the moment, meaning the Mimikyu took that attack full-blast. And as if that weren't enough, the fact that Elgyem did not have to take any time to charge the move beforehand didn't stop the effect that normally takes place during the charging of a Meteor Beam- namely, the increase to Special Attack. This meant that the Mimikyu was hit for all the more damage, and Elgyem was that much more powerful now moving forward.

"Skwooov..." murmured Pecha- Elgyem had already landed such a harsh blow, and they didn't seem to have done very much to it yet at all! This thing wasn't kidding around, they had their work cut out for them here!

"Steady, Pecha," Diana called to her Skwovet, who turned to meet her Trainer's gaze. "We've got to keep trying, we can turn this around," Diana stated confidently.

"...skwov," nodded Pecha, turning back to face Elgyem. "Skwov Skwovet!" she declared.

I certainly hope they can turn this around, and soon, Marv thought to himself as he continued to film. This raid battle is not off to the best of starts, and against such a tactically skillful opponent, no less...

Diana took a deep breath to steel herself before speaking up once more. "All right, Pecha! Use Bite one more time!" she commanded, gesturing to Elgyem once more.

"Skwov..." Pecha murmured uncertainly. She wasn't completely convinced Bite was the best option here, but she didn't have time to dwell on that right now. No, now was the time for action, and so she charged forward again, jumping up and biting Elgyem once more, and hoping this would work out well...

OOC: Pecha used Bite (60 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 12-15-2021 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 12-14-2021, 08:47 PM   #9
Slash
Silver LO

Sappy Seed (90 BP)
Old 12-14-2021, 09:00 PM   #10
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

I know revenge is tempting right now, but let's just keep our cool and do again like the others with another SHADOW BALL (80 BP)!
Old 12-14-2021, 10:30 PM   #11
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Elgyem
★★★
Health Gauge: 84%
Status: +2 Atk, +1 Sp. Atk, Psychic Terrain (4 Turns Remaining), (Seeded)

Attack 1: Snatch (- BP)

Elgyem has snatched Mawile's Swords Dance. Elgyem's Attack Stat sharply rose!
Attack 2: Max Mindstorm (130 BP)

MM, Skwovet: 0 HP [KO'd]
Raid Challengers:
  • Connor, Mawile: 400 HP [Sheer Force, Life Orb]
  • MM, Skwovet: 0 HP (KO'd, Fully Recovers in One Round)[Cheek Pouch (null), Sitrus Berry]
  • Yuki, Mimikyu: 313 HP [Disguise, Mummy Bandages ]

Anticipating the Mawile's brazen actions, it immediately snatches the Swords Dance as its own. The lifeforms of this terrestial planet do not seem to possess the intillect of its own. Speaking some strange, garbled nonsense, it then nods in response before resuming the fight. Channeling its inner power, it fires off a physical Max Mindstorm to completely decimate the Skwovet, the attack one-shotting the poor little squirrel. Unless the group works together, the alien's invasion won't be stopped.
Dynamax Initiative:
Slash, Cutiefly
  • You have until Friday, December 17th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 12-14-2021, 10:58 PM   #12
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

This did not work out well.

Elgyem was more than ready for them, to say the least. The first thing it did was use Snatch, allowing it to not only cut short Mawile's attempted Swords Dance, but also use the move itself, giving its Attack a massive boost while denying Mawile said boost for the second time in a row. This, as it turned out, was very bad, especially considering what it followed up with- a potent Max Mindstorm that surely had to have Zen Headbutt as its base move, considering how much power it packed. And to drive that point home, the Max Mindstorm in question pummeled Pecha hard, inflicting calamitous damage upon the Skwovet, who lay on the ground, unmoving in the wake of the Max Move. "Skwoooov..." she groaned, totally knocked out.

"What?!" Diana gasped, nearly dropping her microphone. She couldn't help it- the very first attack Pecha took in this entire battle and it was a one-hit knockout?! However, even with this frankly unnerving turn of events, Diana attempted to stay composed, and with all her years of live TV news reporting experience, it must be said, she was actually quite adept at doing so. Taking a deep breath to try and calm her nerves, Diana relaxed herself somewhat and held out the Heavy Ball. "...return, Pecha!" she declared, withdrawing the unconscious Skwovet.

Marv turned his head to look at the Mawile's Trainer, frowning in annoyance. That second Swords Dance right after Elgyem had so promptly shut down the first one... that was just pure recklessness, and it was Marv's girlfriend's Pokémon who had paid the price. He sincerely hoped that Trainer wouldn't attempt another Swords Dance- Elgyem would just shut that one down as well, and turn the battle even more in its favor- Mawile had effectively been an active hindrance to them so far. Obviously not intentionally, but even so- they all had to work together if they had any chance at beating this thing, which they decidedly had not been doing very well so far. If they kept going at Elgyem like this, they were going to lose.

Diana, meanwhile, had but one thing she could do right now. Literally, really- Elgyem hadn't yet gotten to the point of putting up a shield, and nobody but the Mimikyu had taken any damage so far. Well... aside from Pecha, obviously, but the point still stood. Armed with this knowledge, Diana took aim with her Dynamax Band as though it was a wrist-mounted laser of some sort. Dynamax Energy had started swirling around Pecha's Heavy Ball ever since the Skwovet was withdrawn, slowly working its restorative magic on the Cheeky Pokémon, but more of it had also started swirling around Diana's Dynamax Band, and right now, Diana Macks could put that batch Dynamax Energy to good use. And so she did, firing a bundled beam of it from the Wishing Star in her Dynamax Band right at the Mimikyu in the hopes of healing off the damage inflicted by the earlier Meteor Beam.

OOC: Cheering to heal Mille-Feuille Cake the Mimikyu.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 12-15-2021 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 12-14-2021, 11:25 PM   #13
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

...Welp. Maybe if we CHARM (0 BP) the alien enough, it'll go back to its home planet and leave us in peace?
Old 12-15-2021, 07:50 AM   #14
Connor
Flashbacker

intensely rude

Crunch (80 BP, Sheer Force, Life Orb)
Old 12-15-2021, 09:28 PM   #15
Slash
Silver LO

Struggle Bug (50 BP)
Old 12-15-2021, 11:03 PM   #16
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Elgyem
★★★
Health Gauge: 75%
Shields Up: 3
Status: +2 Atk,+1 Def, Psychic Terrain (4 Turns Remaining), (Seeded)

Attack 1: Magic Coat (- BP)

Elgyem surrounded itself with a magical coat! Mimiyku's Chamr has been relfected back!
Attack 2: Max Steelspike (120 BP)
Yuki, Mimikyu: 500 HP [Disguise Broken]
[/indent]
Raid Challengers:
  • [/color]Connor, Mawile: 400 HP [Sheer Force, Life Orb]
  • MM, Skwovet: 400 HP (Fully Recovered)[Cheek Pouch (null), Sitrus Berry]
  • Yuki, Mimikyu: 437 HP (-2 Attack)[Disguise (Broken), Mummy Bandages]

Continuing its obervation of the party, the Elgyem notices they were panicking due to its snatch. Was its attack prowess that scary? It coats itself n a magic coat, prepared to bounce back anything that would take away from its boosts. Its predicitons were correct, the Mimikyu's charm targetted towards itself now. It then lets otu a Max Steelspike, the jagged spikes piercing through the Mimikyu's disguise, breaking it.
Dynamax Initiative:
Connor, Mawile
  • You have until Saturday, December 18th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 12-16-2021 at 06:46 AM.
Old 12-16-2021, 09:34 PM   #17
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As Diana waited for her Skwovet to recover, she watched the battle continue, and she was not particularly encouraged by what she saw. The Mimikyu's attempt at Charm was not only rendered useless, but actively turned against it by way of Magic Coat- that Elgyem really didn't want to let go of that stolen Attack boost! And then Elgyem sent for another Max Move- this one a potent Max Steelspike, but fortunately, although it targeted one of the Pokémon among them that was weak to Steel, it targeted the one under the protection of Disguise. Diana and Marv exhaled simultaneous sighs of relief at this development. Even if Mimikyu wasn't going to have that Disguise any longer, it sure as hell served its intended purpose here and now, because if it weren't for that, they were willing to bet that would have knocked out the Mimikyu then and there. Maybe. Elgyem wasn't a Steel-type, after all, so it couldn't put the exact same oomph behind a Steel move as behind a Psychic move... Well, in any case, they didn't want to find out firsthand if they could help it.

Another matter that came to their attention was what Elgyem did immediately following their combined onslaught, before even using that Max Steelspike. "Elgyem has been forced to erect the first shield!" Diana was saying into the microphone and into the camera. "Though the circumstances of the battle thus far have not proven especially promising, this reporter, for one, believes there is hope yet." At that moment, as if on cue, the last remnants of Dynamax Energy drained out of the Heavy Ball Diana had been clutching in her right hand. She looked at the ball briefly, then back into the camera. "At this time, my Skwovet has fully recovered, and she is therefore ready to re-enter the fray," Diana reported. "And this time, we aim to have much more success than last time." And with that said, she turned back to the battle, heaving the modified Black Apricorn. "One more time- go, Pecha!" Diana exclaimed.

The ball split open, and in a flash of light, the Cheeky Pokémon emerged yet again, looking good as new. "Skwovvvvvet!" Pecha exclaimed triumphantly.

Good- Pecha's looking refreshed and chipper, Marv thought to himself as he adjusted the camera angle- first to focus on Pecha, then back to get a good shot of Elgyem and all who were opposing it. I just hope we don't see a repeat of last time...

Diana, meanwhile, looked determined, as did the Skwovet before her. The two of them were just as hopeful as Marv that there not be a repeat of last time, and the two were ready to get right back into the fray. "The first thing we need to do, Pecha, is help take down that shield," Diana stated. "After that's done, we can hammer away at Elgyem itself once again. And this time, I think we can do a bit better than Bite, don't you think?" she added.

"Skwov skwov Skwovet!" Pecha nodded emphatically.

"Good, but for now, Pecha, Tackle attack!" Diana commanded, gesturing towards Elgyem, and the Skwovet shot off in an instant, ramming her entire body into the shield that kept Elgyem separated from its adversaries.

OOC: Pecha used Tackle (40 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 12-20-2021 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 12-16-2021, 11:50 PM   #18
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

=w=

Draining Kiss (50 BP)
Old 12-17-2021, 03:00 AM   #19
Slash
Silver LO

Silver Wind (60 BP)
Old 12-20-2021, 10:41 AM   #20
Connor
Flashbacker

Old 12-21-2021, 02:03 PM   #21
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Elgyem
★★★
Health Gauge: 69%
Status: +2 Atk,-1 Sp. Def, Psychic Terrain (3 Turns Remaining), (Seeded)

Attack 1: Max Darkness (110 BP)

MM, Skwovet: 171 HP
Pinch reaction!
Skowvet ate its Sitrus Berry! Skwovet's Stuffed Cheeks activitated.
Skowvet's HP has been fully restored

Attack 2: Expanding Force (120 BP)
Connor, Mawile: 126 HP
MM, Skowvet: 35 HP
Slash, Cutiefly: 35 HP
Yuki, Mimikyu: 194 HP
[/indent]
Raid Challengers:
  • [/color]Connor, Mawile: 126 HP (-1 Sp, Def)[Sheer Force, Life Orb]
  • MM, Skwovet: 35 HP (-1 Sp, Def)[Cheek Pouch, Sitrus Berry(Eaten)]
  • Slash, Cuteifly: 160 HP (-1 Sp, Def)[Honey Gather, Leftovers]
  • Yuki, Mimikyu: 194 HP (-2 Attack, -1 Sp. Def)[Disguise (Broken), Mummy Bandages]

Continuing to to observe the raider, the Elyem notices the dynamax energy continue to hop between the various Pokemon. Why not use this power? It seems lesser lifeforms don't comprehend the power that this world has. Relaying informtation ot mothership. Data link established. Relaying of collected data. Relaying complete, scout unit ELGYEM now under new orders. The Elgyem then looks down at the raiders with a pitiful gaze. Extinction Protocal Activated. Wipe out this planet's species of lesser intellect to harvest its power. Estimated time until targets are eradicated: six seconds.
Dynamax Initiative:
MM, Skwovet
  • You have until Thursday, December 23rd to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 12-21-2021, 02:09 PM   #22
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Old 12-21-2021, 04:23 PM   #23
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

...Elgyem was beginning to scare them now.

The engorged extraterrestrial had been observing the Trainers and their Pokémon all the while, and it almost seemed confused as to why they weren't making use of the Dynamax Energy that kept flitting from Trainer to Trainer, from Dynamax Band to Dynamax Band. But that didn't make any sense- the Trainers hadn't yet had a good opportunity to make the most optimal use of it- they had one shot with it. Three Max Moves. They had to make them all count. And what was more, the last Trainer to have the opportunity was the one who owned the Mawile, perhaps the worst possible candidate to Dynamax in this instance- Max Moves, after all, were not subject to the boosting effect of Sheer Force, and by extension, would enable the Mawile to incur the insidious recoil damage of the Life Orb it held. No, keeping the Deceiver Pokémon down to size was the smart play.

Unfortunately, Elgyem was not going easy on them by any means. Max Darkness slammed into Pecha, bringing the Skwovet to the point where she yoinked the Sitrus Berry out of her tail fur and damn near swallowed it whole, healing herself up all the more thanks to Cheek Pouch. But then came the Expanding Force- between Psychic Terrain powering it up, Psychic Terrain also making it more of a widespread move, and everyone present having literally just incurred a decrease to Special Defense, this downright evil combination of moves severely weakened all present, bringing Pecha to an even lower point than she had been at before eating her Sitrus Berry.

Diana looked aghast- the situation was looking grim indeed. Even Pecha could not deny that this was not going well, and as the Skwovet looked up at Elgyem, she could see a look almost akin to pity... and yet, she shuddered. Elgyem was not about to show them pity, Elgyem was about to wipe the battlefield with them. Why? Why did it seem so vindictive over every single attempt to strategize in what all present so correctly assumed would be a tough battle? Dead set against letting the Mawile boost its Attack. Unwilling to relinquish the Attack boost it stole, instead lowering the Mimikyu's Attack in retaliation. And now damn near wiping them all out, and for what, the unspeakable crime of not wasting the opportunity to Dynamax on an inopportune moment, to say nothing of an ill-suited Pokémon? Nothing about this seemed fair.

Looking back at Diana, Pecha noticed the same thing her Trainer had- that she was the next one with the potential to Dynamax. Well, talk about another inopportune moment- Pecha's hit points were in the double digits, that was a stupid idea! Or... was it? The Skwovet looked back up at Elgyem. The alien being seemed to be pitying them, even with its evident intent to destroy them. Did it... think they lacked intellect for not utilizing the Dynamax energy? Was that it? Did it think life on this planet not worth sparing on that basis? Oh, yes, life on this planet- right now, Pecha was getting that feeling, that sensation- a planetwide calamity was potentially looming right ahead of them. The old fight or flight. But right now, flight was not an option. They had to fight, they had to prove to Elgyem they were in fact intelligent, and they had to hope and pray the visitor would not destroy them all.

"Skwov! Skwovet skwov!" Pecha called urgently to Diana.

"...are you certain, Pecha?" Diana asked seriously. "I feel like it would be more prudent to heal you... no, but then, you were already fully healed when that Expanding Force hit..." she murmured, considering this, having been about ready to reach for her bag, no doubt to get out some sort of medicine. "...we need to do this now," she decided. "Because there might not be another opportunity if we don't. And what's more," she added, eyeing the insidious Psychic Terrain that had so powered up that last hit, "I think I know just what we can do here. All right," she nodded, holding out the Heavy Ball and withdrawing Pecha. "The latest scoop... as seen on TV..." she murmured as Dynamax Energy whirled around the ball, causing it to apparently grow larger. "And now... time for Diana Macks... to DYNAMAX!!!" she declared, heaving the ball. Marv was quick to turn his camera to catch the ball's flight path, as Pecha emerged, growing to massive proportions to match their adversary's size.

"SKWOOOOOV!" boomed Pecha. The Cheeky Pokémon met Elgyem's gaze, and in that moment, hoped very dearly Elgyem could read minds, because right now, the sizable Skwovet had a lot to say. About how humans and Pokémon were smarter than it apparently thought, about how Elgyem was very clearly not out of control like most other wild Pokémon subjected to this power and how everyone present knew this and was trying to play things intelligently and carefully, about how they by no means undervalued the potent potential of Dynamax Energy, and a plea, a plea for mercy, for the Elgyem to not destroy them all.

Diana gestured to Elgyem, her plan firmly in mind. "USE! MAX!! STARFAAAAAAALL!!!" she called out.

OOC: Pecha Dynamaxed and used Max Starfall (130 BP; base move is Play Rough (90 BP)).
Old 12-22-2021, 07:22 PM   #24
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Welp.

SHADOW BALL (80 BP)
Old 12-24-2021, 05:46 AM   #25
Slash
Silver LO

Struggle Bug (50 BP)