UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Old 07-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #26
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Everyone should come to Australia and see all of the dangerous animals.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:31 PM   #27
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Everyone should come to Australia and see all of the dangerous animals.
Pretty sure MM won't mind. Poison-types everywhere

I'd be more in favor of a European meeting. Or somewhere in Asia, depending on the future plans on me and my gf.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:54 AM   #28
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
If only we had something like this for those of us who live in Western US... and members besides me who lived there too... >_<

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:58 AM   #29
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalion View Post
I'd be more in favor of a European meeting.
You free any time this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindrindra View Post
Isn't Purgatory the in-between place where people who aren't quite good enough go to serve a jail term of sorts to repent for their (minor) sins?
yes

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:43 AM   #30
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
You free any time this week?
I'm in Thailand now for my graduate research XD

Maybe in October, herfstvakantie or something? Or make it an Xmas special somewhere around that period
Old 07-29-2013, 10:26 PM   #31
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

No one lives near the west coast of Canada, eh?
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:11 PM   #32
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

So again, I'm bored, so I'm reviving old threads :P

My visit to Disney World, Orlando, Florida is still in my plans ^^ Unfortunately my friend seems not to do much when she's the one who is more related to our travel agent, buuuuut I think the problem lies on her waiting for me to get the dates that I'll be free to go, before she can start talking to our travel agent. The higher problem is I can take my vacation whenever...

Soooo I'll turn to you guys to ask for a date(s) for when we'll do the Disney World meet-up I know it's still early for a lot of you, but I'm the type of doing everything in advance so I have a peace of mind in advance XP

As I said before, personally I don't care exactly when next year because I can take my vacation whenever, but I do prefer to be as early as possible within the year as I can't stand heat for very long (I got sick probably from dehydration the other time I went there in early June, even if I drank four times more water than my friend...) and since it's Florida and all... ^^; Earlier = cooler = best for my own health.

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:46 PM   #33
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

I'll be able to give a better idea of my schedule when we're closer to the date, but I know right now that I'm expected to present at a conference on May 20th, and possibly one on May 27th, as well. Basically, May 20th to June 1st = not going to happen for me.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #34
The Morg
Trying to send Christmas cards

Disney World is still the target for the 2016 UPN Reunion, to which everyone is invited by default!

*munch munch* | FB Profile
The Morg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #35
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

I asked my friend who's a Disney fan about going together but it seems she already has plans to visit during winter. ^^; However, she claims she's going to Comic-Con next year (we'll see if that comes true this time). So I think I'll simply stick with my usual vacation to San Diego in the summer, especially if Hon is attending CC as well. Disney World 2016 should definitely be a thing though.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #36
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
I'll be able to give a better idea of my schedule when we're closer to the date, but I know right now that I'm expected to present at a conference on May 20th, and possibly one on May 27th, as well. Basically, May 20th to June 1st = not going to happen for me.
Well if you're available before May 20th, then that'll be good for both of us! \o/ But I wanna see what others say though, in case it would be best to do it after June 1st instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Morg View Post
Disney World is still the target for the 2016 UPN Reunion, to which everyone is invited by default!
Of course! :3 ...Wait, isn't it for 2014, not 2016? ^^;;;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
I asked my friend who's a Disney fan about going together but it seems she already has plans to visit during winter. ^^; However, she claims she's going to Comic-Con next year (we'll see if that comes true this time). So I think I'll simply stick with my usual vacation to San Diego in the summer, especially if Hon is attending CC as well. Disney World 2016 should definitely be a thing though.
Awww, and I still remember you being excited of going to DW for next year ^^; But it's fine by me, no need to be present at *every* FB get-together we'll do ^^;

Speaking of future get-togethers, I know THAT is way too early to talk about, (even by my standards!) but I do start to think about a trip to Vancouver in the future, perhaps in two years (I want to go through the whole Canadian railroad, traversing the country by train. How awesome would that be? \o/) So those who mentioned about Canadian west coast *winkKindrindrawinkwink* could see me then, whenever I'll do that awesome trip

Last edited by OkikuMew; 10-18-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 02:18 AM   #37
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Awww, and I still remember you being excited of going to DW for next year ^^; But it's fine by me, no need to be present at *every* FB get-together we'll do ^^;
Sorry. =< It just seems more practical/productive to go to San Diego next year, since it'll be like killing two (three?) birds with one stone. I haven't met Hon yet but I'll be able to see her there and help guide her around CC.

Hope you guys have fun at DW though. ^^ Be sure to take lots of pictures!
Old 10-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #38
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post

Sorry. =< It just seems more practical/productive to go to San Diego next year, since it'll be like killing two (three?) birds with one stone. I haven't met Hon yet but I'll be able to see her there and help guide her around CC.

Hope you guys have fun at DW though. ^^ Be sure to take lots of pictures!
Well seeing that Daisy is one of the biggest supporters of Orlando (I mean, have you seen her posts in this thread? XP) we would surely meet her there too/anyway, but I see where you're getting at The fact that our meeting is at DW is a kill-two-birds-with-one-stone situation for myself (no offense to the birds, Daisy ^^; XD) makes me understand you well It's ok ^^ *pat pat* And of course we'll have plenty of pictures! :3

Old 12-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #39
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

*OkikuMew use Revive!*

Alright, I'm gonna push it a little put for dates for the Orlando/Disney FB together, as somewhere in January my friend and I are going to get our plane/Disney/whatever tickets, therefore we would need the exact dates to go before that. It would also be fun to know who will be really coming there ^^

So right now all I have as dates is any time before May 20th, as Marion got conferences after that and for me, the earlier within the year/less hot it is, the better.

Daisy, I know you're extremely interested to come since you'll be around, but are those dates ok with you?

Old 12-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #40
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

It's worth mentioning that I'm back in RI until the 30th of December, if anyone from the New England area is interested in doing something.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:20 AM   #41
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

After some quick private discussion with some who are interested, we have finally set up some dates for the Disney Orlando 2014 meet-up! \o/

The Disney World FB get-together will be held on the week of May 11th. There's no need to stay the whole week though, so you can individually choose the time you're staying there to meet your needs, whenever's your budget and/or schedule that's restricting you ^^

Personally, my friend and I will be staying a couple of days more than the full week, so we have some stress-free arrival and departure to Orlando Hey, it's a 1,245 miles/2 004 km, 3-hour flight from Montreal to Orlando after all! ^^; (And that's not counting all the customs crap we have to go through <.<)

Old 02-05-2014, 05:47 PM   #42
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria

With it already being February, we should talk about the Disney Meet-up more! Just so we're on the same page and no surprises pop up =3=

So Okiku decided that May 11th would be when it'll happen (does that mean it starts on the 11th to the 18th?) and since classes end for me by then there is a strong possibility that I'll go!

I remember that Okiku, Marion, and Yuki so far have wanted to go and can possibly go, so who else is there? It'd be great if we got a lot of people :>

Uh, what am I missing? If I'm missing anything just say so xd;

Hi, I'm Daisy!

Spoiler: show
W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Credits to Charm for making this!

Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~

Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:54 PM   #43
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

I do not know if I will be able to make it to the May meet-up, but wanted to let people know that Animé Boston is taking place this year from March 21-23. I won't be able to go there Friday but I will try to attend during the weekend. Morg will likely be there, and Blaze has expressed he'd like to come as well.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:08 PM   #44
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
>Disney meet-up

There is pretty much no chance I'll be able to go to that.

>AB meet-up

Yep, though I still have no idea what i'm going to do with that. Like, I definitely want to come, and if I had my own car this would be a no-brainer. But trying to convince someone to go to and from Boston twice in one day? Ehhhhhh....not likely to happen. I'll see what I can do, though.
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #45
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

To answer your question Daisy, that's indeed what I meant for the dates ^^

Well I'm obviously gonna be there for the Disney one, but so far I've been kicking my friend's butt to get things going for checking with her father, checking with the travel agent and whatnot, but because of personal reasons she haven't done much ^^; If it ends up she can't go though, I swear I'll get there on my own means! :P ^^

As for the AB one, I definitely won't go since my vacation money will all go for Disney ^^;

Old 02-05-2014, 08:34 PM   #46
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Since it is February, if you haven't booked a hotel for Anime Boston, it's very good to start looking into one. Rooms fill up very quickly and most hotels will allow free cancellations pretty much up to the day prior. It's much better to book the room and cancel than to need the room and not have one available.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:55 PM   #47
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

So, since I'm back in RI for a bit, I was thinking of organizing a meet-up and/or joining you guys for AB for the day. Nothing's really set in stone yet, but it might be cool to do something~
Old 02-13-2014, 08:56 PM   #48
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
So, since I'm back in RI for a bit, I was thinking of organizing a meet-up and/or joining you guys for AB for the day. Nothing's really set in stone yet, but it might be cool to do something~
I actually just made plans to go home tomorrow, or I might've suggested something over the weekend since I have Monday off. We should definitely get together sometime though, maybe during my spring break (March 8-16). It'd be cool if you could come to AB too.

(Speaking of AB, trying to enter the AMV Contest but my video won't upload and the deadline's tomorrow oh god why'd I wait until the last minute to submit. ;; )

Edit- Nm I think it worked... *crosses fingers*

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 02-13-2014 at 09:20 PM.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:13 PM   #49
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
but so far I've been kicking my friend's butt to get things going for checking with her father, checking with the travel agent and whatnot, but because of personal reasons she haven't done much ^^; If it ends up she can't go though, I swear I'll get there on my own means! :P ^^
Good news! I just got back from my friend, and everything's a-go! ^^ Now I just need to give some info to her so her dad can make the purchase, and we'll be having our tickets and whatnot in no time :3

Old 02-16-2014, 12:45 PM   #50
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

*le double post*

I've just "upgraded" the first post by adding the info of the currently planned FB meet-ups, for easier reference. If any of you want to add your name to one of the guest lists (or confirm your presence), add another meet-up or want to see more info in there, go ahead and ask and I'll add it! ^^

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out