UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2021, 08:48 AM   #101
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Marion: Adoption Confirmed!
Old 09-15-2021, 09:46 PM   #102
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Lotad
I'd like your finest Lotad, please.

200 poke
Old 09-15-2021, 10:03 PM   #103
Sneaze
Mrow?

Jahosafits: Adoption Confirmed!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 09-27-2021, 11:42 AM   #104
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Pokémon available for adoption!

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Krabby
Alright, no more indecisive blithering about it. Adopting the crab. Naming him Saatus, declaring Ability Sheer Force, putting in a Team Rocket Ball. Here's the payment.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 09-27-2021, 11:58 AM   #105
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
As the months have gone by, the daycare worker had noticed a wide variety of Pokemon coming and going. A rarity such as an Unown was an interesting surprise to take care of, the say the least, but that little letter was adopted a lot sooner rather than later. Even some of the longest stayers, like the Qwilfish, had found a new home.

There was an overwhelming sense of pride going on there, with that work, knowing full well that all of these Pokemon were going to get loving homes. Even the other Sawk was promised one, after the THroh it was bonding to was adopted the month prior. If things stayed at this pace, then, well, there would be a stream of Pokemon coming in and out, all hopefully finding forever homes.

And today was such another case, as a trainer walked in asking to adopt the Krabby. He was certainly a feisty little fellow and established himself as the leader of the water tank. Even so, the crabs were technically amphibious, the worker noticed this one preferred to be in the water most of the time. Not that they could blame it, someone had to keep the Chinchou in check.

After a little bit of getting the Pokemon out, the worker handed him off to his new owner and processed the required documentation and paperwork. Another day, another adoption. It was nearing October soon... That meant new Pokemon, as well as decorating the adoption center with cute little spooky decorations. That would be a nice break from the constant stream of paperwork.

"Well, let's go dig out those boxes," they stated with a cheery tune, setting down the pile of papers and heading deeper into the AC.

------
Dragons: Adoption Confirmed!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-27-2021, 01:27 PM   #106
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Minun
Adopting this little one in a PokeBall (200)
Old 09-27-2021, 07:19 PM   #107
Sneaze
Mrow?

Slash: Adoption Confirmed!

Old 10-01-2021, 09:23 AM   #108
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Sawk
Adopting this guy to complete my matching set. $200, and putting him in a Pokeball.

Old 10-01-2021, 09:25 AM   #109
Lil'twick
Insanity

Sneaze: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-09-2021, 02:24 AM   #110
Sneaze
Mrow?

New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Arrokuda
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Dunsparce
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Eevee
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Gastly
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Larvitar
($200) Lv. 01 (G) Magnemite
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Sigilyph
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Skwovet
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Snorunt

Old 10-09-2021, 04:05 AM   #111
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Arrokuda
In spite of what the time of year might suggest, it was a pleasantly warm autumn day in the Fizzytopia region. Many people were out and about, enjoying the nice weather, whether this entailed simply going for a walk, maybe heading out to the beach on what seemed like it ought to be one of the last good days to do so of the year, or in the case of one Tom McPhione, fishing.

Currently, Tom and some of his friends from Sludge Wave Coast were out on his boat, the Banette's Revenge, casting their lines into the Sea of Fizzytopia. And thus far, the results had been... lackluster. Keith had only hooked a few Qwilfish and Skrelp, and considering he already had Hebenon and Neville, his fondness for those species did not translate to a desire to catch more of them. Gavin had hooked a variety of aquatic Pokémon, but systematically threw them all back once he registered that they were all the usual coloration of their kind. Willa had only been successful in hooking Magikarp thus far. But all of them had been doing better than the captain of that ship.

"Y'know, Gav, maybe you should try fishing off a different spot," Keith suggested to his best friend.

Gavin Golurkson shook his head. "No way, dude," he replied. "You gotta keep fishing from the same exact spot, over and over again, without ever missing a bite. That's how you get the Shinies to come rolling in."

Keith shrugged. "If you say so," he stated, before looking over at the ship's stern, where Tom McPhione sat in one of the chairs he'd brought, still clutchiing his Fishing Rod, with not so much as a hint of a bite. "Tom?" Keith called. "How goes it?"

"Does I needs to answer, matey?" Tom called back. "Arrgh... Not even a nibble today," he groaned.

"Not even a nibble! Not even a nibble! Awwk!" cawed the Chatot on Tom's shoulder.

"Errrgh, keep quiet, will ya?" Tom sighed. "Bad enough we been out here several hours now, me friends all keep catchin' stuff and throwin' 'em back, and I can't get me so much as a single- bite!" he gasped, feeling a tug on his line at long last. "Arrr har har har! A bite! I got a bite!" he exclaimed, leaping out of his seat and starting to reel in whatever he'd hooked.

"I knew it would be a matter of time," smiled Willa.

"Need help?" Keith asked.

"Nay, lad, methinks I've got this!" Tom called back. "Alrighty, ye scurvy sea creature," he growled as he fought to continue reeling in whatever had taken the bait. "Let's see how ye deals with THIS!" And with a mighty heave, he jerked the rod upward, and the Pokémon attached was free of the water at last. A fish of small stature, remarkably aerodynamic in shape, with a slim build and fins that all gave the impression of a small missile.

"Holy shit, who's that Pokémon?" Gavin demanded. Tom, in response, changed his grip on the rod so he was holding it with one hand, while he used his now-free hand to dig out his Pokédex.

"Arrokuda, the Rush Pokémon. A Water-type," droned the device. "Arrokuda charges at the slightest sign of movement, jabbing with its pointed jaw. Once Arrokuda has eaten its fill, its movements become extremely sluggish."

"Naught sluggish about this lad!" Tom declared as Arrokuda landed on deck, flopping around energetically. And then, water swirled all around the Water-type as he flew into the air and charged right at Tom!

"Awwk!" Lily squawked as she took off from Tom's shoulder, meeting the Aqua Jet with a forceful Bubble Beam! This forced Arrokuda to veer off-course and stop the attack.

"Yarr!" Tom grinned. "Nice goin', Lily! Now, straight into a Peck attack!" he ordered.

"Peck attack! Peck attack!" repeated Lily as she dove down at Arrokuda, striking with her beak. As she turned around to repeat the move, however, Arrokuda jumped, using Peck as well.

"Yarr," Tom grinned. "Some fightin' spirit in ye, lad! I like the cut o' yer jib! Lily! Boomburst, now!" he ordered.

Lily took a deep breath. "AAWWWWK!!" she screeched, creating a veritable explosion of noise. Arrokuda was blasted backwards, and flopped somewhat more feebly on the deck, mostly stunned by the attack.

Tom had his chance and he seized it at once, pulling a sphere from his pocket that was zeveral varying shades of blue with a decidedly wavy pattern. "Alrighty!" he declared, clicking the button that enlarged the sphere to its full size. "Dive Ball! Prepare to be boarded!" he exclaimed as he threw the Dive Ball at Arrokuda.

Everyone present, even Gavin, had abandoned their attempts at fishing by this point, and were watching as the ball struck Arrokuda and sucked it inside. It clattered to the deck and began to rock back and forth, lurching violently, proving that Arrokuda still had more than a little fight left in him. However, it wasn't enough, and the ball fell still. "Good shit!" grinned Gavin.

"Nice!" Keith added.

"Congratulations," Willa nodded.

Tom walked over to the Dive Ball, grinning as he picked it up. "Welcome to the crew, Arrokuda," he growled softly with a smile. "Ye and I'll make a good team. Ye'll see." Then he looked over at Gavin. "Er, Gavin, weren't ye just sayin' how ye ain't supposed to move if'n yer fishin' fer Shinies-"

"...oh, FUCK!" Gavin swore. Everyone present chuckled as Gavin stormed back over to his preferred spot and determinedly cast out his line once more. Even if he didn't catch any Shinies that day, though, Gavin was still happy for his friend having caught something, at least.

OOC: Adopting the Arrokuda. Ball will be the Dive Ball linked in the RP above, no nickname, and declaring his Ability to be Swift Swim. Payment: 200.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 10-09-2021 at 09:13 AM.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:14 AM   #112
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Larvitar[/COLOR]
Adopting this little one! Putting him in my last PokeBall from the Starter Pack.

Payment = $200
Old 10-09-2021, 05:28 AM   #113
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Eevee
Adopting this Eevee, placing in a Pokeball, ability shall be Anticipation, $200.
Old 10-09-2021, 05:59 AM   #114
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
[FONT=Times New Roman]New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!

Lv. 01 (G) Magnemite
($200)
Adopting the Magnemite! $200. Placing in Pokeball 2/10

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-09-2021, 06:40 PM   #115
Lil'twick
Insanity

missingno. master: Adoption Confirmed!

Saiza: Adoption Confirmed!

Danny: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-09-2021, 08:05 PM   #116
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Lilt: Adoption Confirmed!
Old 10-18-2021, 07:34 PM   #117
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

Quote:
[SIZE=3]
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Gastly
[/COLOR]
Adopting Gastly
~200

Put em in a friend Ball
Old 10-21-2021, 12:47 AM   #118
Sneaze
Mrow?

Jahotsafits: Adoption Confirmed!

Old 10-23-2021, 11:26 PM   #119
Sneaze
Mrow?

Hearing the joyous celebrations, new Pokemon have come to the Adoption Centre seeking a loving home!!

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Applin
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Clauncher
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Elekid
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Feebas
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Goldeen
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Jangmo-o
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Mimikyu
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Nidoran♀
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Rockruff
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Alolan Sandshrew
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Tropius
($200) Lv. 01 (G) Voltorb
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Vullaby
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Wurmple
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Yamper

As a reminder, all adoption fees are being waived until the end of the day on November 23rd!
Old 10-23-2021, 11:28 PM   #120
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Hearing the joyous celebrations, new Pokemon have come to the Adoption Centre seeking a loving home!!

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Applin
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Elekid
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Feebas
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Yamper

As a reminder, all adoption fees are being waived until the end of the day on November 23rd!
Adopting the Feebas

Putting in her in this Shadow Ball BOI

Old 10-23-2021, 11:31 PM   #121
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:

Picking up this gud boye, and poppin' him in this Pokeball (7/10)~
Old 10-23-2021, 11:33 PM   #122
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Applin
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Elekid
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Feebas
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Yamper

Adopting the Elekid and putting him in a premier ball. Link here because mobile not cooperating with embedding it: http://forums.upnetwork.net/showpost...postcount=1558

Old 10-23-2021, 11:43 PM   #123
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:

Adopting this baby and popping her in a Poke Ball. Also calling the police on Medlan Dia because he's not a hockey puck you ratbag. >
Old 10-24-2021, 12:27 AM   #124
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Yamper

Catherine hadn't been by the Adoption Center in some time. As much as she had Pokemon, she wasn't a full-time Trainer just yet-hardly enough means to do so, as it were. And after the wonderful birthday gift she'd been given, she felt it only fair to give the hatchling some time as the center of attention. But with some kind of event ongoing waiving all adoption fees, Catherine was intent on finding a new partner for her team.

As she scanned the newest arrivals, one immediately caught her eye. A Yamper, her P★DA supplied, sniffing the air excitedly with its tongue lolling out. The canine's boisterous behavior belied the fact that it certainly wasn't as young as Catherine's new Chimecho, but Catherine nonetheless found herself enamored with the pup's antics, and the idea of having a swift and tireless Boltund by her side in the future.

Reaching for the third of her five empty Poke Balls, she waved down one of the staff members.

"Excuse me? I'd like this one."

(OOC: PUBBY IS MINE

But yeah. Poke Ball link above, fees waived for now, all that cool stuff.

Will be naming the puppy Gigabyte, and his Ability will be the standard Ball Fetch.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 10-24-2021, 07:09 AM   #125
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Don't mind if I do!

Picking this wee lass up in one of my many pokeballs.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records