UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2017, 10:30 PM   #76
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
"...not fer Aria, den?"

"I mean, she's always liked Luxury Balls, but Luna was pretty clear about it not being for Aria."

"Den who's it fer?"

"That she wasn't so clear about."

"Dat figures," Meowth rolled his eyes as he and Keith entered the Department Store. One hell of a step up from the Pokémart of old, this shop stocked so much more than the old mart ever did, and from what Keith knew, they still hadn't gotten in all the new stock they intended to sell. But for now, he was here for a specific item that they currently did sell, acting on the cryptic advice of his Swoobat.

"Hey, Luna's never steered us wrong yet," Keith argued as he entered the Poké Ball section. "If she says I'm gonna want to buy a Luxury Ball, she's gotta have a reason for it. Maybe she foresees someone else's ball breaking or something," he speculated. "But who? I mean, I'm not sure if Tinnitus really needs a Luxury Ball... Fatale's gonna insist on another Vampire Ball... the only way a Shadow Ball can break is if the Pokémon gets purified, so we can count Stewie out immediately... maybe Peeves? It kinda matches the overall color scheme of a Dusknoir..."

"I guess we's gonna find out eventually," sighed Meowth, for as Keith had been speculating out loud, he had picked out and paid for a single Luxury Ball. Indeed, they were already on their way out. of the Department Store, new purchase in hand, despite not knowing its intended purpose just yet.

OOC: Buying a Luxury Ball. Payment: 150
accepted
Old 05-31-2017, 02:35 PM   #77
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Purchasing 01 Luxury Ball for $150.
Old 05-31-2017, 05:10 PM   #78
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Purchasing 01 Luxury Ball for $150.
approved
Old 06-01-2017, 05:45 PM   #79
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Buying a Dive Ball for $50.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:47 PM   #80
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Buying a Dive Ball for $50.
approved
Old 06-14-2017, 02:24 PM   #81
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Paying $750 for 05 Luxury Balls.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:55 AM   #82
Connor
Flashbacker

Purchasing ten Poke Balls for $250.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:08 AM   #83
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Purchasing ten Poke Balls for $250.
approved
Quote:
Paying $750 for 05 Luxury Balls.
approved

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
Old 06-24-2017, 09:07 PM   #84
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
$50 – Ultra Ball
$50 – Dive Ball, Dusk Ball, Heal Ball, Nest Ball,
Net Ball, Quick Ball,Repeat Ball, Timer Ball
Being prepared for any situation is an admirable and desirable trait in damn near everyone, but especially in Pokémon Trainers. And not just in terms of their Pokémon, either- good Trainers knew to stuff their bags with all sorts of potentially useful items. Healing items. Escape Ropes. And much, much more. But no one item was of more use to Trainers than the Poké Ball. And as true as this held for virtually any Trainer class you can think of, there was one fact in particular that was especially relevant right now; the various tools of the trade- your Shiny Charm, your Poké Radar- all of those were important... but no self-respecting Shiny hunter would dare be without a respectable variety of Poké Balls.

It was with this fact in mind that Gavin Golurkson strolled into the Department Store, walking with purpose right to the Poké Ball counter. The employee behind the counter eyed Gavin. "Can I help you, sir?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," Gavin nodded, eyeing the various types of Poké Ball on display with a keen interest. "These kinds of balls you got on display, all of 'em for sale?"

"Not quite," the employee replied apologetically. "The Master Ball you see is merely a decorative piece- I couldn't tell you of a single shop that could sell you one of those. Also, I'm afraid that of the Poké Balls we sell here, the Lure, Heavy, Love, Friend, Level, Fast, and Moon varieties are not among them. Due to the delicate nature of Apricorn farming, and the methods used to convert them, mass-producing those varieties is quite impossible, so-"

"Alright, yeah, I get the picture," Gavin nodded. "Figured as much, just also figured it couldn't hurt to ask, yeah? Alright, lemme see... I'm gonna need some Quick Balls, maybe ten of those... Five Net Balls... Maybe five Dusk Balls too... Ooh, yeah, five Timer Balls... Five Nest Balls... And, uh... yeah, gonna round it off with ten Ultra Balls."

"Very good, sir," nodded the employee, having gathered the requested packs of Poké Balls while Gavin was speaking. "Your total comes out to 2,000."

Gavin gave a low whistle. "Shiiiiit," he remarked. Then, however, he shrugged, fishing out his wallet and producing from within the necessary funds. "Meh. Nobody ever said Shiny hunting was cheap," he shrugged.

OOC: Buying the following;

x10 Quick Balls
x5 Net Balls
x5 Dusk Balls
x5 Timer Balls
x5 Nest Balls
x10 Ultra Balls

Comes to a total of 2,000. Thanks very much in advance.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:24 PM   #85
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Being prepared for any situation is an admirable and desirable trait in damn near everyone, but especially in Pokémon Trainers. And not just in terms of their Pokémon, either- good Trainers knew to stuff their bags with all sorts of potentially useful items. Healing items. Escape Ropes. And much, much more. But no one item was of more use to Trainers than the Poké Ball. And as true as this held for virtually any Trainer class you can think of, there was one fact in particular that was especially relevant right now; the various tools of the trade- your Shiny Charm, your Poké Radar- all of those were important... but no self-respecting Shiny hunter would dare be without a respectable variety of Poké Balls.

It was with this fact in mind that Gavin Golurkson strolled into the Department Store, walking with purpose right to the Poké Ball counter. The employee behind the counter eyed Gavin. "Can I help you, sir?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," Gavin nodded, eyeing the various types of Poké Ball on display with a keen interest. "These kinds of balls you got on display, all of 'em for sale?"

"Not quite," the employee replied apologetically. "The Master Ball you see is merely a decorative piece- I couldn't tell you of a single shop that could sell you one of those. Also, I'm afraid that of the Poké Balls we sell here, the Lure, Heavy, Love, Friend, Level, Fast, and Moon varieties are not among them. Due to the delicate nature of Apricorn farming, and the methods used to convert them, mass-producing those varieties is quite impossible, so-"

"Alright, yeah, I get the picture," Gavin nodded. "Figured as much, just also figured it couldn't hurt to ask, yeah? Alright, lemme see... I'm gonna need some Quick Balls, maybe ten of those... Five Net Balls... Maybe five Dusk Balls too... Ooh, yeah, five Timer Balls... Five Nest Balls... And, uh... yeah, gonna round it off with ten Ultra Balls."

"Very good, sir," nodded the employee, having gathered the requested packs of Poké Balls while Gavin was speaking. "Your total comes out to 2,000."

Gavin gave a low whistle. "Shiiiiit," he remarked. Then, however, he shrugged, fishing out his wallet and producing from within the necessary funds. "Meh. Nobody ever said Shiny hunting was cheap," he shrugged.

OOC: Buying the following;

x10 Quick Balls
x5 Net Balls
x5 Dusk Balls
x5 Timer Balls
x5 Nest Balls
x10 Ultra Balls

Comes to a total of 2,000. Thanks very much in advance.
confirmed

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 06-25-2017, 12:58 PM   #86
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様

Buying 1 Luxury Ball for $150

Old 06-25-2017, 01:20 PM   #87
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Purchasing 3 Pokeballs and 2 Luxury Balls for a total of $375.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:17 PM   #88
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
Buying 1 Luxury Ball for $150
Confirmed
Kyuu you are congirmed too

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-04-2017, 06:53 PM   #89
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
$150 – Luxury Ball
"...though that still leaves the question of what that Luxury Ball is for."

"Yeah, definitely," Keith nodded, in agreement with the Dusknoir who had brought up that very valid point. For indeed, as Keith entered the Department Store, he was flanked by a pair of Dusknoir. One of them was Peeves, the Dusknoir Keith had raised from a young Duskull. The other one, on the other hand, was a fairly recent addition to the team, though by no means a stranger to Keith- Liliana, his female Dusknoir, and Peeves's longtime girlfriend. "I mean, Luna won't tell me exactly what that Luxury Ball is for, but then, you'll get used to Luna being cryptic like that," he added. "The gist of it is, she has visions of the future, and likes to give us the information we need to prepare for what she sees- though she also likes to withhold just enough information so things still come as a surprise to us."

"Ohh," Liliana nodded. "And she's always right?"

Keith shrugged. "Hasn't been wrong yet, at least as far as I know," he replied. "Alright, here we are," he added, leading the way into the Poké Ball store. He headed right towards a shelf containing a number of black Poké Balls with somewhat ornate designs on them. He plucked two of the Luxury Balls off the shelf and offered them to his pair of Dusknoir. "These look good?" he asked.

"Looks good to me," grinned Peeves. "Lil, what do you think?"

"It's beautiful," Liliana murmured, admiring the Luxury Ball. "Keith, are you sure-"

"Absolutely," Keith smiled. "C'mon, I'll go pay for them, and then I'll help transfer you both into them, hmm?" With that, he led the way to the counter, his two Dusknoir following behind him, each one clutching the Luxury Ball they were soon to be housed in.

OOC: Purchasing 2 Luxury Balls, for which I pay 300. Upon confirmation of this purchase, I'll be transferring Peeves and Liliana, my pair of Dusknoir, into these Luxury Balls, discarding their respective original Poké Balls in the process (and also granting Liliana her first two Happiness Points).
Old 07-05-2017, 08:00 AM   #90
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Purchasing 20 Pokeballs for $500

Old 07-05-2017, 10:41 AM   #91
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"...though that still leaves the question of what that Luxury Ball is for."

"Yeah, definitely," Keith nodded, in agreement with the Dusknoir who had brought up that very valid point. For indeed, as Keith entered the Department Store, he was flanked by a pair of Dusknoir. One of them was Peeves, the Dusknoir Keith had raised from a young Duskull. The other one, on the other hand, was a fairly recent addition to the team, though by no means a stranger to Keith- Liliana, his female Dusknoir, and Peeves's longtime girlfriend. "I mean, Luna won't tell me exactly what that Luxury Ball is for, but then, you'll get used to Luna being cryptic like that," he added. "The gist of it is, she has visions of the future, and likes to give us the information we need to prepare for what she sees- though she also likes to withhold just enough information so things still come as a surprise to us."

"Ohh," Liliana nodded. "And she's always right?"

Keith shrugged. "Hasn't been wrong yet, at least as far as I know," he replied. "Alright, here we are," he added, leading the way into the Poké Ball store. He headed right towards a shelf containing a number of black Poké Balls with somewhat ornate designs on them. He plucked two of the Luxury Balls off the shelf and offered them to his pair of Dusknoir. "These look good?" he asked.

"Looks good to me," grinned Peeves. "Lil, what do you think?"

"It's beautiful," Liliana murmured, admiring the Luxury Ball. "Keith, are you sure-"

"Absolutely," Keith smiled. "C'mon, I'll go pay for them, and then I'll help transfer you both into them, hmm?" With that, he led the way to the counter, his two Dusknoir following behind him, each one clutching the Luxury Ball they were soon to be housed in.

OOC: Purchasing 2 Luxury Balls, for which I pay 300. Upon confirmation of this purchase, I'll be transferring Peeves and Liliana, my pair of Dusknoir, into these Luxury Balls, discarding their respective original Poké Balls in the process (and also granting Liliana her first two Happiness Points).
confirmed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Purchasing 20 Pokeballs for $500
confirmed

Hater of loss meme

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 07-05-2017 at 10:55 AM.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:59 AM   #92
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Buying a Heal Ball and a Nest Ball for $100. Putting my Alolan Vulpix in the Heal Ball upon confirmation.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:01 AM   #93
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Buying a Heal Ball and a Nest Ball for $100. Putting my Alolan Vulpix in the Heal Ball upon confirmation.
confirmed

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-05-2017, 01:23 PM   #94
Patches
Shake it!

Purchasing 10 Pokeballs for $250
Old 07-10-2017, 08:48 AM   #95
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Buying ten Pokeballs for $250.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:29 AM   #96
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches View Post
Purchasing 10 Pokeballs for $250
Confirmed plus 1 premire ball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Buying ten Pokeballs for $250.
Confirmed plus 1 premire ball

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-17-2017, 10:45 AM   #97
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Purchasing one Old Spice for $1000.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:39 AM   #98
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Buying 5 Ultra Balls and 2 Dive Balls for a total of <$350> thanks.
Old 07-19-2017, 10:59 PM   #99
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Buying 5 Ultra Balls and 2 Dive Balls for a total of <$350> thanks.
Confirmed
Quote:
Purchasing one Old Spice for $1000.
Confirmed

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-23-2017, 08:35 PM   #100
Meetan
Soul Badge

Paying $250 for 10x Poke Balls, and the free Premier Ball! Boom.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records