UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 09:29 AM   #1
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Wobbuffet Assistant Application Centre

This is the thread where new positions for staff within the various areas of FB will be advertised. If you're interested in becoming a ZA, Shop Owner, Co-ordinator, Ref, or just generally helping out, this is the place to look.

As positions are advertised, the person advertising will state what they're looking for in an assistant and if you believe you fit the criteria needed to apply then please follow the instructions they give for the position they're advertising.

Applications are usually handled via PM, so please do not reply in this thread unless specifically asked to.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:35 PM   #2
Arnold
Just call me sir

Contest Hall Application

Alrighty, the Smart Contest Hall has an opening for a new owner so if you have the smarts (Lols, see what I did there) then send me a PM stating:

Name
Contest Hall name
Description (Including the contest hall itself, opening rounds, how they appeal, anything special or interesting etc etc, and any further rounds until a winner is decided as before anything special that is involved in the following rounds or are they just straight on battling)

Closing date for applications: September 10th.

If you already own a Contest Hall then you Cannot apply for the Smart Hall.

Applications closed
Old 03-02-2008, 06:50 AM   #3
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Re: Assistant Application Centre

The TCG Corner is in need of someone who is willing to run the battling aspect of the system. This little corner of FB has been long forgotten for quite some time and needs some life injected into it. If you think you'll be ok running it using the current active system then all is good, but if you think you can create a different yet workable system then by all means feel free to suggest one. Applications should be sent to either Arn or myself after which they'll be read by all Mods who will choose someone to run it. Also, being the Mod of the TCG Corner, you'll be given pretty much free reign in regards to organising special tournaments and events, so make the most of it if you think you're up for the job.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:46 AM   #4
Arnold
Just call me sir

We've had people asking how to become a ZA, so I'm making a post in here, we do need them so this is an advertisment for ZA's

- All you need to do is pick 2 random intros from any FB zone.
- Send either me or Enchantress a PM with your updates to those replies (link to them and quote them in your Pm with your reply underneath)
- Once we've read through them and we see if you've done well enough we'll send you the Updater Test.
- You pass that you're a new ZA.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:09 AM   #5
Arnold
Just call me sir

There's an opening for at least 1 more ZA (more as well) for Serebii, if your interested PM a mod and we'll sort you out with what you need.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:28 AM   #6
enchantress
Queen of the Night

If anyone is interested in becoming a ZA for Cortoza, please drop me a line. Applications for updaters in general are always welcome, so if you'd like to try your hand at updating there's no need to wait for a position to be advertised. Feel free to send a Mod a PM expressing your interest.

At the moment, Cortoza is the zone in need of an updator, so if it looks like the kind of place you'd enjoy creating adventures in then I'll love to hear from you.

Position filled.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:19 AM   #7
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Please see the above post, only this time in relation to Talas.

Shadowshocker, who has been updating Talas for some time now, will be moving to Riviera upon the completion of his current Talas storylines. With this being the case the zone is now in need of an assistant so if you're interested please contact Arn, Arc, or myself about it.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #8
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

The Haunted Mansion is looking to open its rusty gates and creaky old doors to a new resident eager to take people on wickedly freak adventures. There is much to be discussed so those brave enough feel free to PM me and we'll discuss things further =p
Old 06-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #9
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Anyone interested in updating should contact Arnold, Arc_Angel, or myself. We've currently closed all zones, bringing out three from storage until activity picks up again. At the moment there are positions available in The Cloud Garden at UPN, Fizzytopia at Serebii, and Sapphire Island at Bulbagarden. Other zones will become available at a later date.

Arn, Arc, and myself have decided to retire from updating due to increasing work pressures IRL, leaving us to do what we're meant to be doing - Modding.

So if you're interested please send one of us an example update written in response to any zone intro of your choice from a retired zone.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Old 01-13-2013, 05:35 AM   #10
enchantress
Queen of the Night

I plan on slowly handing over various FB shops to those who may be interested in running them. For the time being, can anyone interested in taking on the Shop-of-all-Trades (preferably not the one on your own home board), please PM me and we'll sort something out.

Looking forward to hearing from you ^^.

EDIT: All three Shop-of-all-Trades have been claimed, thank you ^^.

Last edited by enchantress; 01-13-2013 at 09:58 PM.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:39 AM   #11
enchantress
Queen of the Night

If anybody has an interest in updating (shops or zones), or reffing (TB's or TCG) then please PM Arn, Arc, or myself :)

It is preferred that you do not take on more than one area (zones and reffing for example), so no one person has too much responsibility, but it can't hurt to shake the tree to see what falls out.

EDIT:
Current Applications
134 - Pending
Aposteriori - Pending
Naruxami - Pending

Approved Applications
Meetan (prior to this post) Whale Island

Last edited by enchantress; 03-27-2017 at 05:25 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records