UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2017, 06:48 PM   #176
Sneaze
Mrow?

Picking up Jenny the Alolan Raichu and dropping her right back off to breed wit Lit's Ninetales. I'll be keeping the egg.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 12-10-2017, 07:09 PM   #177
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Sandaa (3/4) and Gemini Spark: Male Mantine Aero (1/2) and Female Milotic Juvia (1/2). Parents may be picked up Monday, 4th of December. Hatchling due Monday, 11th of December.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshsBabyLapras View Post
Sandaa: Enigma Egg#4, due to hatch Monday, 11th of December
So many eggs. XD Hatching both of these babies, please!
Old 12-10-2017, 08:14 PM   #178
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
And he's going to get more! Picking up my female Gardevoir (have fun with the Ralts, TKF!) and now it's time for more Water Pokemon!

Dropoff: Female Lapras
Pokemon to Breed With: Sandaa's Male Blastoise
Egg Owner: Sandaa

Name: Nami
Species: Lapras
Level: 27
Current Location: Starline Waterfall (Sandaa's base)
Ability: Water Absorb (Heals 1/4 of max HP when hit by an Water-type attack)
Nature: Quirky (Stats and berry preferences normal)
Held Item: Icy Rock (Hail lasts for three extra turns)
Bond: 18
Contest Stats: Beauty 20/Cool 20/Cute 20/Smart 20/Tough 20
Current Movepool: Sing, Growl, Water Gun, Mist, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Rain Dance, Perish Song, {Surf}, {Dive}, {Waterfall}, {Whirlpool}, {Rock Smash}, {Strength}, {Ice Beam}, Ice Barrier (Custom), (Tickle), {Round}, (Freeze-Dry), {Swagger}
Moves to Learn: Ice Beam (Lv. 31), Brine (Lv. 37), Safeguard (Lv. 43), Hydro Pump (Lv. 46), Sheer Cold (Lv. 50)
Old 12-10-2017, 08:20 PM   #179
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my Blastoise with GS's Lapras for my final egg slot of the year! I keep the baby, thanks! :3

Name: Raphael (male), Level: 38
Pokeball: Net Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Rash Ability: Rain Dish
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Flash Cannon, Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Water Gun, Withdraw, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Water Pulse, Aqua Tail,
TM/HM: Dark Pulse, Dig, Dive, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Nightmare, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, Waterfall, Whirlpool
Move Tutor(MT): Aqua Tail, Counter, Dive, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Water Pulse,
Egg Moves(EM): Aqua Ring, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Water Spout,
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain
Advanced Moves(AM): Hydro Cannon
Bond: 40
Contest Stats: 10 Cool, Cute, Beauty, Tough, Smart
Old 12-11-2017, 12:44 PM   #180
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
The Doctor's Clipboard

Naruxami and Raves (1/4): Male Incineroar Morgona (2/2) and Female Nidorina Tori (2/2). Parents may be picked up Monday, 4th of December. Hatchling due Monday, 11th of December.
I believe it's time for this little one to hatch, and I'll be picking Tori up too. It was with old spice, I believe this round.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:13 PM   #181
AshsBabyLapras
reason for my life

The Hatchery's nursemaid does a double-take as a slim man in his late 20s makes yet another appearance in her room - surely he must be this establishment's most frequent patron?

"Back again, Gary?" queries Miss Lulu, her head tilted to one side. "My goodness, you must be the busiest trainer in the League. Very impressive!" She nods to herself, smiling. Then her face turns solemn, and her gaze bores deep into the recipient of her stern words. "But every single hatchling requires special attention and care. Every one."

She brightens again, and trills "Because they're all little people with personalities and hopes of their very own~! And this fellow is no exception, yes indeed!"

The Pokémon that emerged from the egg Gary left here only last week looks as though it could have scarcely fit inside that small shell. The hatchling is already the size of Miss Lulu, and is likely going to get bigger still. And wouldn't all of those spikes covering it have cracked right through the egg, too? As Gary approaches the baby, it slowly stretches its long neck out to examine the trainer more closely, until the two are practically face to face. With a grin, it exhales a cloud of thick, foul-smelling smoke and Miss Lulu hurries to open a window.

"You'll need to be careful of that," she says, holding a lacy handkerchief over her nose. "It'll only get more dangerous as he grows. And do use extra caution when he needs to, uh, potty..."

Gary has hatched a lv. 1 male Turtonator! Your Pokémon knows the Egg Move Head Smash.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:45 PM   #182
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Miss Lulu's Notebook

134: Enigma Egg#3, due to hatch Friday, 5th of December

"I'm late, I'm late, how am I this late?!"

Tate burst through the front doors of the Hatchery, Niho the Croconaw in tow. Niho looked around the room curiously as her trainer stumbled up to the front desk, practically slumping over the counter.

"Hi-, uh- T-tate," the trainer panted, breathlessly, fishing out a trainer ID card. Niho waddled away to explore the waiting room; she discovered a magazine on the table, and promptly began gnawing on the glossy paper. "I was supposed to be here... a week ago. My egg is still here, right-?"

OOC: Hatching this egg, please.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:55 PM   #183
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Dropping off my Male Charizard with the stats below to breed with 134/Tate's Female Totodile (thus spending my final breeding slot of 2017). For this first round I keep the offspring if Male, Tate keeps it if Female. Fingers crossed!

Nickname: Volg
Level: 36
Bond: 35
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Rash
Birthday: October 3
Ball: Luxury Ball
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Air Slash, Wing Attack, Scratch, Growl, Ember, Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang, Slash, Flame Burst, Flamethrower
EM/MT Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush
TM/HM Moves: Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Sunny Day

NIHO
LV. 024 () CROCONAW
WATER-TYPE
Brave Nature & Unbreakable (50) Bond

{ Luxury Ball + Mystic Water }

NIHO WAS ADOPTED!
Niho was brought into the Adoption Center early on in Tate's career as manager, during the great restructuring of power when a large number of Pokémon were rendered homeless. It was love at first sight between the two; Niho reminding Tate of the comforts of home and Tate lavishing attention on the Totodile during an uncertain and frightening time. Niho is impressionable and susceptible to the influence of her family; particularly Tate. She enjoys stories of daring and heroism and longs to grow up to be a powerful defender of justice.

SPECIAL ABILITY: SHEER FORCE
Totodile, the Big Jaw Pokémon. A reptilian species characterized by its powerful bite force. Inexperienced individuals have been known to unintentionally cause injury to their trainers during play. Niho doesn't know her own strength, and her attacks will do increased damage at the expense of losing all secondary effects.

Spoiler: show

MOVES BY GROWTH
Scratch; Leer; Water Gun; Rage; Bite; Scary Face; Ice Fang; Flail; Crunch (30); Chip Away (37); Slash (45); Screech (50); Thrash (58); Aqua Tail (63); Super Power (71); Hydro Pump (76);

MOVES BY HEREDITY
Ancient Power; Aqua Jet; Block; Crunch; Dragon Dance; Fake Tears; Flatter; Hydro Pump; Ice Punch; Metal Claw; Mud Sport; Thrash; Water Pulse; Water Sport;

MOVES BY TUTORING
Hydro CannonUN; Surf;

Dropping off Lv. 24 (F) Croconaw to breed with Mask's Charizard. If the offspring is female, I'll keep it. If the offspring is Male, Mask will keep it.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:31 PM   #184
AshsBabyLapras
reason for my life

Chansey

A flustered Tate makes their way into the incubation room, still mostly out of breath and mumbling apologies as they lean against the door jamb. Fortunately for the gasping trainer, the air in the room has cleared again and is quite safe to inhale.

Miss Lulu has been perched primly on a small stool up until this point - she has very good posture, it must be said - but she instantly shoots to a standing position once she sees her latest client's distressed state.

"Ah, please, don't worry!" she says, her hands spread upright in front of her in a standard 'remain calm' gesture. "It's Hatchery policy to take responsibility for any Pokémon whose trainer might be... slightly delayed for any reason," adds Miss Lulu with a reassuring smile. She pats Tate's shoulder affectionately.

"Besides, it's been nice to have a companion to stay with me a little longer," the young lady goes on. "Usually it's just me and the eggs, and the new babies are out the door just as soon as I get to meet them..." For the briefest instant, sadness flickers in her wide eyes. The Pokémon that emerged from Tate's egg several days ago waddles across the room and Miss Lulu kneels down to get closer to its height.

"So getting the chance to know this one better has really been my pleasure," she coos. "I've always had a bit of a soft spot for this species, anyway." The tiny blue creature grins its famous wide grin and the nursery attendant responds with a wink in its direction. It wiggles its gill stalks at her.

"But now it's time for you to go off into the world! Go and live a very happy life out there, okay little friend?"

Tate has hatched a lv. 1 male Wooper!
Old 12-12-2017, 09:40 PM   #185
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Isaac returned, it was finally time. When he had come back to provide the old spice incense, he could see the beautiful oval shape of the egg. The egg beckoned him, it was his... and he would make sure nothing ever happened to it. Memories flashed before his eyes, seeing that young Pokemon mother bleeding out in his arms, the smashed bits of egg that clung to his clothes following his mistake. He shuddered at the thought, he knew that this would be different though. As much as he hated to say it, it wasn't him that was caring for this egg and ensuring the breeding went properly --- and that would most certainly ensure that everything went as it should. He approached the counter, his nerves getting the better of him.

"U-um hello! I'm here to pick up Morgana... and the first egg of him and Tori's two offspring." He gave a forced smile, he was worried, yet, thrilled. He couldn't wait to hatch his new baby Nidoran female. He took a few deep breaths, ensuring that he looked proper when he met his new baby.

[Picking up Morgana the Incineroar and hatching the first egg of the set. Very excited for my baby Nidoran <3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
Picking up my Espeon and the offspring (no rp 'cus i'm swamped right now)
so lets see what we hatched.
(did I do this right?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Hatching this egg as specified in Schala's drop off post! (Schala should be hatching their Mudbray at some point).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
Picking up my Joltik and Wimpod, and hatching this egg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
So many eggs. XD Hatching both of these babies, please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
I believe it's time for this little one to hatch, and I'll be picking Tori up too. It was with old spice, I believe this round.
Doctor Grossman had really dressed up the back end of the Hatchery for the holidays, large wreathes adorning every door aside from the singular set of double doors leading out to the areas outside meant for business untold, which were completely covered in mistletoe from top to bottom. The doctor pranced about in a santa hat as well as his usual colored scrubs, though stitching of various holiday themes adorned them as though they were a terrible sweater a grandmother might give. Greeting one after another as trainers lined up to collect their hatchlings, the doctor ushered everyone inside the incubation room, clipboard and camera in hand.

Inside looked altogether similar to the normal, though the pictures of parents that have always hung from the incubators found themselves wrapped in small lights of many different colors, while the eggs themselves all had large stick-on bows affixed to their tops. Various assistants run about constantly checking meters for temperatures and such, dressed the part for the season in green scrubs with small pointed elf hats.

The first egg cracks open and the bustling room comes to a standstill as a small horn pokes away before a large hole forms and the twitching nose of the hatcling emerges, pushing the hole wider before its rounded ears and body follow. The egg falls away as the creature looks about a bit befuddled, clearly not expecting such a large turnout as she arrived in the world. One of the assistants scoops up the young one and quickly whisks her over to Isaac, presenting her proudly as Doctor Grossman snaps a few photos and fills out the form for a signature.

Isaac has hatched a lv.1 female Nidoran!

After that the eggs begin hatching like a storm, as though a domino chain had been set off by the event of the first hatch. One after another freshly hatched Pokemon are brought to their new owners by the elves and Doctor Grossman hands out forms to fill out in order.

TheKnightsFury has hatched a lv.1 female Wimpod!

Schala has hatched a lv.1 male Mudbray!

Sandaa has hatched a lv.1 male Feebas! He also knows the following Egg Moves:

- Confuse Ray
- Mirror Coat

Raves has hatched a lv.1 female Litten!

With all the hatchlings handed out, one trainer remained, yet there were no more eggs in the incubators. Doctor Grossman stared puzzled for a moment before realizing who the final trainer was and ushering one of the assistants over, asking her a for a quick task, "We've got a late pickup, can you go grab the young one from the den out back?" The young girl nods before dashing off and through the mistletoe covered doors for a bit. A couple minutes later she returns, carrying a small brown vulpine creature with a bow tied to its ears. Doctor Grossman takes a quick picture before pinning the resulting polaroid to the Wall of Eevee in the back of the room and handing over a filled out form.

kawaiiconcept has hatched a lv.1 female Eevee! She also knows the following Egg Moves:

- Stored Power
- Synchronoise
Old 12-12-2017, 10:59 PM   #186
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

TheKnightsFury has hatched a lv.1 female Wimpod!
Picking up my lvl 1 Female Wimpod. Naming her Tomoe and feeding her 19 Rare Candies, elevating her level to lvl 20. Putting her in a Luxury Ball (2 remaining)

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 02-22-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:15 PM   #187
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Doctor Grossman had really dressed up the back end of the Hatchery for the holidays, large wreathes adorning every door aside from the singular set of double doors leading out to the areas outside meant for business untold, which were completely covered in mistletoe from top to bottom. The doctor pranced about in a santa hat as well as his usual colored scrubs, though stitching of various holiday themes adorned them as though they were a terrible sweater a grandmother might give. Greeting one after another as trainers lined up to collect their hatchlings, the doctor ushered everyone inside the incubation room, clipboard and camera in hand.

Inside looked altogether similar to the normal, though the pictures of parents that have always hung from the incubators found themselves wrapped in small lights of many different colors, while the eggs themselves all had large stick-on bows affixed to their tops. Various assistants run about constantly checking meters for temperatures and such, dressed the part for the season in green scrubs with small pointed elf hats.

The first egg cracks open and the bustling room comes to a standstill as a small horn pokes away before a large hole forms and the twitching nose of the hatcling emerges, pushing the hole wider before its rounded ears and body follow. The egg falls away as the creature looks about a bit befuddled, clearly not expecting such a large turnout as she arrived in the world. One of the assistants scoops up the young one and quickly whisks her over to Isaac, presenting her proudly as Doctor Grossman snaps a few photos and fills out the form for a signature.

Isaac has hatched a lv.1 female Nidoran!
When Isaac re-entered the hatchery in order to finally pick up his hatchling, the baby he had been itching for, he noticed it was lavishly decorated for the holidays. Bows and streamers were tossed around, making the place feel right at home for the holidays. Isaac himself, loved the season. Not particularly winter as a whole, but he was certainly in love with the holidays and all the festivities that surrounded them. There was also a certain air with the people, they were nicer, looking forward to the holidays perhaps. Isaac himself, was raised Christian. He was no longer a religious person, those years of being ushered into a church had kind of made him hate the idea. Not to mention there were some people who would tell him he was going to hell just for his sexual preference, it was absolutely absurd.

Isaac was wearing a Christmas sweater, nothing special. The usual thing you'd see this time of year, bright green with a "Merry Christmas ya filthy animal" emblazoned on the front. As he was ushered into the back room by the doctor, he noticed a beautiful display of string lights surrounding the incubator that his offspring was contained in. He could tell it was his easily, by the picture of the dorky cat hanging over it. He smiled, chuckling to himself. Morgana was waiting outside, probably a little grumpy at the prospect of not instantly meeting his new baby. There were so many trainers picking up their eggs though, the large cat would've been too large for the somewhat small room. As Isaac watched, he noticed his egg beginning to shake and crack open --- his eyes lit up instantly. He watched as the small light blue creature emerged from it, looking a little confused as she looked at all the trainers and doctors surrounding her.

An assistant carried her over to Isaac, who posed for a picture holding his new baby girl. Following the picture, he looked down at the girl --- trying to think of a name. He thanked the doctor, excusing himself after filling out his paperwork. He looked at the waiting room, seeing his large cat sitting in a chair with his arms crossed. A pink helium balloon in his hand, displaying "It's a girl!" In big block capitals. His eyes lit up seeing Isaac approach, a small creature in his hands. He jumped up, startling some of the other guests that were around him, running over to meet his new daughter. The Nidoran looked up, scanning the large orange cat.

"That's your dad." Isaac said, stroking under her chin. She gave a small squeel, leaping into Morgana's arms. Morgana gently held his daughter, giving her a nuzzle as she embraced him. "Your other baby is still here too, did you have a good time with Tori?" Asked Isaac, causing Morgana to nod. He gave a quizzical look, almost as if to ask Isaac what the other baby was. "Although we're not keeping her, she is a girl. So your balloon still works big guy." Morgana smiled, letting his small daughter climb on his shoulder.

"I'm sure Alex will let you see her, he seems like a nice guy. I'm sure Tori wants to meet this little one too." Isaac smiled, looking at his newest Pokemon. "Well... you are her father. How does the name 'Jean' sound to you?" Morgana thought for a moment, before nodding rapidly. Isaac smiled, looking at his newest Pokemon.

"Welcome to the team, Jean. I'm sure your father will take good care of you."

((picking up my baby! Declaring her ability to be Rivalry --- putting her in my single Premier Ball))

Last edited by Naru; 12-12-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old 12-13-2017, 04:46 AM   #188
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
The Hatchery's nursemaid does a double-take as a slim man in his late 20s makes yet another appearance in her room - surely he must be this establishment's most frequent patron?

"Back again, Gary?" queries Miss Lulu, her head tilted to one side. "My goodness, you must be the busiest trainer in the League. Very impressive!" She nods to herself, smiling. Then her face turns solemn, and her gaze bores deep into the recipient of her stern words. "But every single hatchling requires special attention and care. Every one."

She brightens again, and trills "Because they're all little people with personalities and hopes of their very own~! And this fellow is no exception, yes indeed!"

The Pokémon that emerged from the egg Gary left here only last week looks as though it could have scarcely fit inside that small shell. The hatchling is already the size of Miss Lulu, and is likely going to get bigger still. And wouldn't all of those spikes covering it have cracked right through the egg, too? As Gary approaches the baby, it slowly stretches its long neck out to examine the trainer more closely, until the two are practically face to face. With a grin, it exhales a cloud of thick, foul-smelling smoke and Miss Lulu hurries to open a window.

"You'll need to be careful of that," she says, holding a lacy handkerchief over her nose. "It'll only get more dangerous as he grows. And do use extra caution when he needs to, uh, potty..."

Gary has hatched a lv. 1 male Turtonator! Your Pokémon knows the Egg Move Head Smash.
Quote:

Sandaa has hatched a lv.1 male Feebas! He also knows the following Egg Moves:

- Confuse Ray
- Mirror Coat
Gary smiled as he walked back into the Hatchery. He was becoming quite the frequent patron lately, and he was hoping that he wasn’t tiring out the staff too much. However, his thirst for knowledge about all of these unknown species of Pokemon was insatiable, and as he continued to amass eggs, he was dedicated to seeing their hatchings through until the very end and provide a comfortable home for the hatchlings to grow in. Today he was not only here to see Miss Lulu about another mystery egg he had received on his journey, but Dr. Grossman was tending to an egg he had dropped off as well. His Mantine Aero had a brief courtship with his friend Hyrem’s Milotic, Juvia, and he was dying to meet their offspring.

“Uhh, which one should I see first?” he asked bashfully. Miss Lulu took him to a room in the back that smelled a bit smoky with a touch of sulfur. He pinched his nose instinctively at the unexpected foul odor, but his jaw dropped as he came face to face with a rather large turtle that stood on its hind legs and sported a rather spiky red shell. “Oh my god, he’s amazing! I’ve never seen anything quite like him before,” Gary exclaimed, whipping out his Pokedex to identify the creature. It was a Turtonator, a native species of the Alola region. While Gary might have been new to the species, he was no stranger to gigantic terrapins, already having a Blastoise and Torterra of his own. “I have a feeling you, Raph, and Terra are going to get along just fine,” he grinned, giving the turtle a gentle rub on the chin. He promptly coughed up a puff of smoke in Gary’s face. As Miss Lulu warned Gary of Turtonator’s explosive nature and opened a window to air out the room, Gary smiled. “You got it. There’s a reason why I’m making my home a bit more spacious to accommodate all of these diverse species I’ve been taking care of lately.” He then called the Turtonator inside of a Luxury Ball, thanking Miss Lulu once again.

It was now time to speak with Dr. Grossman and see what had hatched from Aero and Juvia’s egg. He eagerly followed him over to a familiar kiddie pool, where Miss Lulu had introduced him to several of his previous hatchlings. As he peered inside, his eyes met something unexpected. While he had never seen a Feebas in person before, he knew for a fact that they weren’t purple. “Oh my Arceus, is he shiny?” Gary could barely contain his excitement as he slowly dipped a hand into the water and rubbed his fingers across the fish’s purple scales. “Wow, wait till Hyrem hears about this! Aero and Juvia will be in for a shock too!” Gary’s thoughts went to a similar other hatchling of his- the shiny Magikarp named Mordred. She was a bit bitter and reclusive since being rejected by her mother, so maybe this Feebas would be able to form a bond with her. After collecting the Feebas inside of another Luxury Ball, Gary thanked Dr. Grossman. “I’ll see you again soon,” he smiled, knowing that he was going to have another egg on the way in the coming weeks.

Thank you again for the hatchlings guys, I love them! <3 Picking up my lv.1 male Turtonator with Head Smash and my lv.1 male Feebas with Confuse Ray and Mirror Coat and placing both of them in Luxury Balls. Using Shiny Spray #3 (150 FC) on Feebas!
Old 12-14-2017, 03:58 PM   #189
Patches
Shake it!

Feeding 9 Rare Candies to Kiku so that he grows from lv. 11 to lv. 20.

Feeding 5 Rare Candies to Aya so that she grows from lv. 15 to lv. 20.

Now I’m going to breed my Eevee Kiku with my Shiny Furret Aya and Kiku is going to be holding the Old Spice Incense and morningstar will be picking up the egg.

Eevee
Obtained: Trade
Name: Kiku
Level: 20
Bond: 5
Ability: Adaptability - Increases the Same Type Attack Bonus from *1.5 to *2.
Moves: Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Bite, Swift, Refresh

Shiny Furret
Obtained: Trade
Evolved: Abominable Snowdown
Name: Aya
Bond: 8
Ability: Keen Eye - Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. The Pokémon ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
Moves: Scratch, Foresight, Defense Curl, Agility, Coil, Quick Attack, Fury Swipes, Hyper Voice, Super Fang, Iron Tail, Shock Wave, Aqua Tail, Fire Punch, Shadow Ball

Last edited by Patches; 12-14-2017 at 11:57 PM.
Old 12-15-2017, 05:47 PM   #190
Patches
Shake it!

Quote:
Patches: Enigma Egg#3, due to hatch Friday, 15th of December
Hatching this egg please! (I wanted to RP it but can't seem to find the time today -.-)
Old 12-16-2017, 03:34 PM   #191
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Picking up Thowra the Rapidash and dropping off Tomoe the lvl 20 female Wimpod. She will be breeding with one of Raves's Pokemon and he'll be keeping the baby.

Old 12-16-2017, 05:26 PM   #192
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Love can be so many things, depending on who you ask. For some, it is a source of great happiness. For others, it is but a dream; fleeting, out of reach, yet everpresent.

But for Oyuki, love was a game. A game which she started playing early, enjoys every minute of it when she’s engaged into it, and masted it. The foxy Vulpix was good at it, and she knew it. And used that power as much as she could.

So much in fact, that she even attracted herself a human. It was all according to her plan of course, but she gloated to herself with the thought that her seduction could go beyond Pokémon species. Sure, she had to play the cute card instead of the seductive one, but everyone has their preferences. She can do all of them. Sure, since she got captured by that human, she has to follow her orders, but she still have her wrapped around one of her tails. It was only a matter of time that her human, “Mélina” she called herself, will be taking orders from her.

But for now, she’ll be playing by the usual, human-Pokémon relationship rules. Lay low for a bit and settle down before she can strike and savor the fruit of her labor. Come to find out though, her new trainer had something in store for her which, in the Vulpix’s opinion, an amazing stroke of luck: Mélina wanted to match her with a Pokémon for breeding, and said Pokémon just happened to be one of the many “admirers” she had in Cloud Garden. A lovely boost of physical passion, which will leave behind offspring as reminders of their adulation, with a good dash of drama from going on their separate ways, away from where they grew up? It was an absolutely perfect setting, and Oyuki was very much looking forward to it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Completely oblivious of the schemes of her newly-captured Pokémon, Mélina entered to the Hatchery, for a second time in her trainer career.

This time around, she didn’t have an egg - yet. Isaac, a trainer she met back in Cloud Garden when they participated as emergency volunteers (although in separate teams) to help with an extra-early snowstorm, has given her a proposition: have his ice Sandshrew breed with her ice Vulpix. She didn’t feel comfortable about the idea at first. She’s a firm believer that breeding should be done only between consensual Pokémon in which they also have built at least a friendship beforehand. She got eventually convinced though, as she admitted that she did want a Alolan variety of the armadillo-like Pokémon (which she affectionately called them “curling stones”) and Issac assured her multiple times (and in great detail and insightful arguments, she noted) that for Pokémon, it was fine.

So putting her personal views aside, she walked near the counter marked “Breeding” and waited for meeting with Isaac. In the meantime, Mélina let Oyuki out, so she can prepare herself to meet her… partner? Fling? The trainer didn’t really know how to call it. Whatever the word is, the woman was surprised how much time and care the ice type spent grooming herself and rearranged her posture, pushing her chest out, perking her tails up and fluttering her eyelids slowly.

“...By Mew, Oyuki, you sure putting quite… a lot of effort into this. Just…” the trainer lowered her voice, embarrassed, “remember that things should be done outside the building. In private.

“I think Isaac was right about this,” she thought. “Oyuki doesn’t seemed to be phased by this at all.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dropping off my Alolan Vulpix to breed with Naruxami’s Alolan Sandshrew. Naru will be keeping the offspring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post

Species & Type: Vulpix (Ice)
Name: Oyuki
Ability: Snow Warning (hailstorm triggered when entering battle)
Nature: Hardy
Pokéball:Ice Ball
Held Item: Nevermeltice
Bond: 0
Obtained: Captured in Cloud Garden (Abominable Snowdown Campaign)
Moves:
  • Level up Moves: Powder Snow, Tail Whip, Roar, Baby-Doll Eyes, Ice Shard, Confuse Ray, Icy Wind, Payback, Mist.
  • Egg Moves: None.
  • Tutor Moves: None.
  • TM/HM Moves: None.
  • Special Moves: None.
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0
Birthday: July 15th
Evolution Chain: - ->
Bio:

Last edited by OkikuMew; 12-16-2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:31 PM   #193
AshsBabyLapras
reason for my life

Chansey

Patches has hatched a lv. 1 female Spiritomb! Your Pokémon knows the Egg Moves Captivate and Foul Play.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:36 PM   #194
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
And picking up Nick the Ninetales since it's been a week.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 12-16-2017, 09:33 PM   #195
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Isaac was a breeder, keyword there being 'was'. Never certified, never practiced --- but it was his dream. Things had gone wrong during his exam, causing him to lose the mother and the baby. Breeding now came as a constant fear to him, he was terrified when he had dropped off Morgana earlier in the year. Not for himself, more so for the unborn baby and it's mother. There was so much that could go wrong, and it seemed that he himself was a bad luck magnet. However, sometimes things needed to happen, and breeding was seemingly one of them. Some Pokemon got frustrated, acting out until they were able to father or mother children. Django was one of these cases.

The young Sandshrew had come to him during his outing to take back the Cloud Garden, and he had been quite a handful. The Sandshrew was a brooding mess, angrily lashing out at the other males in Isaac's team, and pestering Vinny in the hopes of coaxing her to mate with him. A prospect that she herself felt degrading, causing her to give the Sandshrew a rather nasty lashing. Isaac was stuck, trapped with this angry... sexually frustrated rodent. He reached out to one of the trainers from the town side of the Cloud Garden outing, a young woman who had caught herself a Vulpix. An agreement was forged, after a little bit of coaxing from Isaac. He was aware after the fact, that he may have gone a little too into detail about the process. Anyone with common sense would probably be able to discern that he had experience, or at least knew a little too much about Pokemon breeding to not have done it.

As the two walked towards the Hatchery, Isaac couldn't help but notice the Sandshrew getting visibly excited. Isaac had informed him of his partner's name, and he couldn't be more happy. Oyuki was dashing, a gorgeous specimen of her species. He had courted her for months, hoping to at least get a small hint of interest from the illustrious Vulpix. It never seemed to be successful, she would normally just laugh and accept his gifts with nothing in return. But now this was his turf, and as gender roles would imply --- he was the dominant one this time. He couldn't wait to relieve his frustration, but even more so, he couldn't wait to start a family. Oyuki's willingness to mate with him told him only one thing: that out of all her suitors in the Cloud Garden, she had chosen him. That was all that mattered. Soon he would have a happy family, her, him, and their two offspring.

As Isaac walked in, he greeted Mélina, a smile on his face. He had become a welcome presence at the hatchery, familiar to the staff. Django walked in nervously beside him, approaching Oyuki slowly the moment he caught her eyes. His eyes lit up seeing her again, she was well-groomed, gorgeous. He was so happy that she was just as he remembered. Isaac smiled, looking up from the two Pokemon and smiling at Mélina.

"See? I told you that she wouldn't be bothered by it," He chuckled to himself, "She actually seems a little too excited." Isaac gave Django a stern glare, reminding him to wait before getting too excited.

--------------------------------------

Dropping off my Alolan Sandshrew to breed with Okiku's Alolan Vulpix. I'll be keeping the babbu. :3

Quote:

Django
[ also known as 'dj' ]
Alolan Sandshrew | Male | Lonely Nature
Level. 20 | Ice/Steel | Event
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Great Ball
Bond: 00 | Contest Stats: [00/00/00/00/00]

- (Ice Stone) - >

Slush Rush [This Pokemon has a significant speed increase in hail]

to be added. Generally named after the band 'Django Django'.

Level-Up Moves
Scratch, Defense Curl, Bide, Powder Snow, Ice Ball, Rapid Spin, Fury Cutter, (14) Metal Claw, (17) Swift, (20) Fury Swipes, (23) Iron Defense, (26) Slash, (30) Iron Head, (34) Gyro Ball, (3 Swords Dance, (42) Hail, (46) Blizzard

Egg Moves
Amnesia, Chip Away, Counter, Crush Claw, Curse, Endure, Flail, Hone Claws, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Metal Claw, Night Slash

Move Tutor Moves
Aqua Tail, Covet, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Snore, Stealth Rock, Super Fang, Throat Chop

TM and HM Moves
n/a
Old 12-16-2017, 09:42 PM   #196
Patches
Shake it!

Quote:
Patches has hatched a lv. 1 female Spiritomb! Your Pokémon knows the Egg Moves Captivate and Foul Play.
Picking up Spiritomb! I’ll be declaring her ability as Infiltrator and I’m placing her into a standard pokeball!
Old 12-17-2017, 05:50 PM   #197
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Raves has hatched a lv.1 female Litten!

Quote:

When Isaac re-entered the hatchery in order to finally pick up his hatchling, the baby he had been itching for, he noticed it was lavishly decorated for the holidays. Bows and streamers were tossed around, making the place feel right at home for the holidays. Isaac himself, loved the season. Not particularly winter as a whole, but he was certainly in love with the holidays and all the festivities that surrounded them. There was also a certain air with the people, they were nicer, looking forward to the holidays perhaps. Isaac himself, was raised Christian. He was no longer a religious person, those years of being ushered into a church had kind of made him hate the idea. Not to mention there were some people who would tell him he was going to hell just for his sexual preference, it was absolutely absurd.

Isaac was wearing a Christmas sweater, nothing special. The usual thing you'd see this time of year, bright green with a "Merry Christmas ya filthy animal" emblazoned on the front. As he was ushered into the back room by the doctor, he noticed a beautiful display of string lights surrounding the incubator that his offspring was contained in. He could tell it was his easily, by the picture of the dorky cat hanging over it. He smiled, chuckling to himself. Morgana was waiting outside, probably a little grumpy at the prospect of not instantly meeting his new baby. There were so many trainers picking up their eggs though, the large cat would've been too large for the somewhat small room. As Isaac watched, he noticed his egg beginning to shake and crack open --- his eyes lit up instantly. He watched as the small light blue creature emerged from it, looking a little confused as she looked at all the trainers and doctors surrounding her.

An assistant carried her over to Isaac, who posed for a picture holding his new baby girl. Following the picture, he looked down at the girl --- trying to think of a name. He thanked the doctor, excusing himself after filling out his paperwork. He looked at the waiting room, seeing his large cat sitting in a chair with his arms crossed. A pink helium balloon in his hand, displaying "It's a girl!" In big block capitals. His eyes lit up seeing Isaac approach, a small creature in his hands. He jumped up, startling some of the other guests that were around him, running over to meet his new daughter. The Nidoran looked up, scanning the large orange cat.

"That's your dad." Isaac said, stroking under her chin. She gave a small squeel, leaping into Morgana's arms. Morgana gently held his daughter, giving her a nuzzle as she embraced him. "Your other baby is still here too, did you have a good time with Tori?" Asked Isaac, causing Morgana to nod. He gave a quizzical look, almost as if to ask Isaac what the other baby was. "Although we're not keeping her, she is a girl. So your balloon still works big guy." Morgana smiled, letting his small daughter climb on his shoulder.

"I'm sure Alex will let you see her, he seems like a nice guy. I'm sure Tori wants to meet this little one too." Isaac smiled, looking at his newest Pokemon. "Well... you are her father. How does the name 'Jean' sound to you?" Morgana thought for a moment, before nodding rapidly. Isaac smiled, looking at his newest Pokemon.

"Welcome to the team, Jean. I'm sure your father will take good care of you."
The return to the Hatchery was uneventful, save for avoiding a greedy Pidove, as Alex entered before noticing the Incineroar and Isaac, both of whom were busy doting over a small blue creature he recognised must be one of Tori's offspring. He gave a wave to the pair, before the good doctor motioned him away before he could greet them properly.

By all means of nature, eggs laid by a mother would emerge as the maternal species. However, an incense was said to interfere with the genetics somehow, and would produce offspring of the paternal species. He was always a little skeptical of this, but as he met with Tori once more, the Nidorina giving a small wave to him, Alex found the hatchery was busy. One egg in particular stood out, cracking as something shifted within. A few seconds later, a soft mewl echoed as Grossman helped the hatchling out, taking a snapshot before handing the pokemon to him.

It was a feline, much like Morgana, only smaller. To his surprise, it was also female, a rarity among starter pokemon of this sort. The Litten gave a small squeak as Alex set her down, shaky paws finding their footing before she scurried to the proud Nidorina, who nuzzled her. "Tori, how about we see your other kid before we head off again?" A nod from the poison pokemon followed as the three returned to the reception, meeting with Isaac.

"I guess before we head off Tori should give a farewell to her other daughter," he shrugged as the mid-stage pokemon waddled to Morgana and the Nidoran, giving a few chirps as newborn Litten followed, sitting and looking up at her father as Tori rubbed her face against her offspring, registering scents, before smiling towards the Incineroar for the time they spent together. With that done, and farewells said, Alex and his pair left the hatchery, the trainer fishing out a pokeball for the feline.

*Picking up my female Litten and putting her into one of my many pokeballs.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Picking up Thowra the Rapidash and dropping off Tomoe the lvl 20 female Wimpod. She will be breeding with one of Raves's Pokemon and he'll be keeping the baby.
Dropping off my level 42 shiny male Nincada to breed with TKF's Wimpod, and confirming I'll be keeping the hatchling.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:44 PM   #198
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Dropping off Pouli the Houndoom holding an Old Spice Incense to breed with Sniz' male Raichu. Sniz keeps the baby.

POULI
LV. 027 () HOUNDOOM
DARK-TYPE & FIRE-TYPE
Naive Nature & Unbreakable (50) Bond

{ Luxury Ball + Old Spice Incense }

POULI WAS TRADED!
Pouli was hatched from an egg by a member of the old League. Fond of the hound species, which were popular in Johto, Tate jumped at the opportunity upon seeing a 'for trade' ad posted in the Global Trade Station classifieds. When she was young and still under the care of her original trainer she was rarely taken out to experience the world, and she maintains something of a naivety due to the inexperience. Believing in the inherent good of people and Pokémon, she has been brokenhearted and disappointed by discovering the evil in others.

SPECIAL ABILITY: UNNERVE
Houndoom, the Dark Pokémon. A canid species of Pokémon capable of regurgitating flame. Keratinized horns and ridges of dermal bone characterize the species and are used in dominance displays. Pouli's unearthly appearance frightens other Pokémon, rendering opponents unable to eat berries, and making them more likely to call for backup.

MOVES BY GROWTH
Leer; Ember; Howl; Smog; Roar; Bite; Odor Sleuth; Beat Up; Fire Fang; Feint Attack (35); Embargo (41); Foul Play (45); Flamethrower (50); Crunch (56); Nasty Plot (60); Inferno (65);

MOVES BY HEREDITY
Beat Up; Counter; Destiny Bond; Feint; Fire Fang; Fire Spin; Nasty Plot; Punishment; Pursuit; Rage; Reversal; Spite; Sucker Punch; Thunder Fang;

MOVES BY TUTORING
Dark Pulse; Blast BurnUN; Endure; Return; Will-o-Wisp;

Old 12-17-2017, 06:44 PM   #199
Sneaze
Mrow?

Picking up Jenny and dropping off Kevin the male Raichu to breed with Tate's female Houndoom. I'll be keeping the egg.

Raichu
Nickname: Kevin
Birthday: July 1
Level: 27
Bond: 30
Ability: Static
Obtained: Egg House - Starter Egg (lv.1)
Holding: His Heart Pendant*
Evolutionary Track: Pichu -(10 BP)> Pikachu -(Thunderstone)> Raichu
Ball: Pokeball
Moves: Thundershock (--), Charm (--), Tail Whip (05), Thunder Wave (10), Sweet Kiss (13), Nasty Plot (18), Present (EM), Reversal (EM), Thunderpunch (EM), Volt Tackle (EM)

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 12-17-2017, 07:00 PM   #200
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
Also, dropping off my Shiny Duskull, Momonga, to breed with GS - the offspring will be picked up by TKF.
Deoxys (1/4) and Gemini Spark: Shiny Male Duskull Momonga (1/2) and Female Gardevoir Sera (2/2). Parents may be picked up Monday, 11th of December. Hatchling due Monday, 18th of December.

Hatching this egg please Sneaze!

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records