Love the story Connor~ Awesome pic, Yuki, though my hair is black~ :p

You forgot to post my Spinda, Hana~

"Meteor Jam!"

Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:02 AM   #27
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Everything looks great as always, guys! I especially love all the Wild Cards. <3 (I didn't know Luka could draw, hot damn. Also lol phoopes.) Wish I had taken one but I couldn't think of anything and ran out of time. ;-; Maybe I'll do one of the leftovers in the future.

Wow ME ended up with my writing request. XD Was not expecting something so long. ^^; Will read it later, I bet it's awesome~

And thanks to Apollo for the song! That was a surprise, it's really nice~ Was that you singing? =O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machamp-X View Post
Awesome pic, Yuki, though my hair is black~ :p
I thought about asking for more details but it was already the last day since I procrastinated so I just went with what information I could find. It was actually quite a process. Took me a bit to figure out you wanted a pic of yourself. I stalked your ASB profile and was even going to base off the Rich Boy sprite in your sig at first. Then I vaguely recalled a conversation between you and Extroph regarding changing your banner so I visited that and saw you wanted the Lady. Had to hunt around for the sprite (assuming XY) and couldn't find a full version so I had to guess on the lower half. *breathes deeply* Anyway sorry it ended up being a cruddy pencil sketch. OTL

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 12-25-2014 at 12:58 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:22 AM   #28
T-Bolt
Cascade Badge

Hahaha yes! That's amazing Kamen, thanks for carrying out my request!

My favourite so far is Lucario188's stained glass Latios and Latias. Just beautiful.

Trainer level 2
D grade ref
T-Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:27 AM   #29
RealMrGame10
CAN'T BELIEVE KH3 IS HERE

Sorry I'm late peeps, I sent in my stuff, whoever asked for Pokemon Noir and Fluffy ORAS stuff, it's up!!!!!

And WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap

lol who knows
RealMrGame10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:30 AM   #30
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
Hahaha yes! That's amazing Kamen, thanks for carrying out my request!

My favourite so far is Lucario188's stained glass Latios and Latias. Just beautiful.
No problem, T-Bolt. Had fun with that.

I do second your opinion that Luka's one is beautiful.

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:50 AM   #31
Sparkbeat
I make cryin' babies weep

Thanks so much for the Murkrow and Jigglypuff Daisy! They're absolutely fantastic <3
Old 12-25-2014, 12:14 PM   #32
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

I am absolutely rockin' the Christmas swag this year! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Mew the Gato & Machamp-X for the awesome spritework~

Also, Yuki:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbleucorsola View Post
Was not expecting something so long. ^^;

...that was the short version. *Falls over* I guess I got a little carried away this year... XD
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:23 PM   #33
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Glad you like your Momo request, phoopes! Now, UNPOSTED REQUEST MEGAPOST GO GO GO

>You forgot to post my Spinda, Hana~

Crap, I did forget! Seemed a bit odd that I'd only posted one spriting request, when there was a whole other one from Machamp-X to Jerichi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi
A Spriting Request for a sprite of a Spinda. All other details are up to you!

It's a DOUBLE DAISY EXTRAVAGANZA! That entails art requests from Sparkbeat and KamenAeons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkbeat
Art Request (Option of 2):
- Paper Mario Styled Pokemon
- Masquerain wearing a Brigade Leader Armband

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamenAeons
Art Request:
May I ask my Secret Santa to draw for me one of the following:
- A shiny Steelix sharing some Sitrus/Pamtre/Bluk Berries with a Milotic
- A giant Lunatone dropping from the sky ala Majora's Mask. Bonus points for random Pokemon running in terror.
- Lilligant drinking tea with a Sceptile eating an apple?

DON'T YOU DARE GO ANYWHERE, WE'VE GOT MESSAGES TIMES TWO FROM REALMRGAME10! Who has a writing request for Lost and a wild card request for Concept:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™
Alright, I'd like a nice fluffy writing piece about Brendan, Wally, and May from ORAS. I'd prefer the writer add in their twist.
FLUFFY STORIES FOR EVERYONE

“Hey Wally! That you? Cool! Come to the secret base! It’ll be a lot of fun! All right, see ya!”

As quickly as the call had begun, May had ended it. Wally sighed. That girl certainly was a whirlwind. It had been, what, a couple of days since they saved the world? The second time, no less. What could that girl have possibly cooked up this time? He coughed a couple of times as he climbed, but it was much better than before. When he arrived at the entrance, he was about to try to find someone in his party to use Secret Power when Brendan busted open the door. “There you are! Come on in!”

“Surprise!!!” shouted May happily from inside. Peering in, Wally saw just what they had been up to. Streamed around the base were balloons and other party decorations, along with a Ralts, Mudkip, and Torchic doll.

“T-this is amazing May! When did you find time to do all this?”

“Well, to be honest, I had a little help.”

“A little? I seem to remember someone sitting on the couch saying she was ‘supervising’ the entire time!”

“Hey!” May punched Brendan in the arm.

“Ow! I was just kidding!”

Wally piped up. “What’s all this for anyway?”

May stood up with a gleam in her eye. “Isn’t it obvious?”

Brendan, still holding his arm, muttered, “No, not really.”

May punched him again. “”It’s to celebrate our friendship, you dork!”

Brendan whined, “Some friend!”

As Wally watched, he laughed. “You guys are both ridiculous!”

May and Brendan both turned to him, looked at each other, then grinned. Excitedly, May dragged Brendan and Wally out of the base. “And that’s not even the best part!”

She plopped them up on the top of the mountain, then pointed out towards the sky. “See?”

Brendan rubbed his arm, then sucked in a deep breath when he looked out. “Oh wow.”

Wally did the same. May nodded happily. “I know, right?”

The sun was setting, making the sky look like it was a giant fireworks display. The clouds were all different shades of colors, and Altaria danced in the sky in flocks, the colors reflecting off of their fluffy wings.

Wally sat between Brendan and May, and as he looked at both of them, he wrapped his arms around their necks, bringing them both in for a big hug. “Let’s stay friends forever, all right?”

May smiled, and Brendan gasped for breath. As Wally laughed, Brendan sputtered out, “How much longer is that going to be again?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept
Pokemon Noir
THE ADVENTURES OF JACK SCALCHOP PART 1

They called me the best. They weren't wrong. The Black City underworld knew my name all too well. The name of Jack Scalchop Private Investigations echoed in even the most hardened criminal's nightmares. I suppose it wasn’t my face. Frankly, I'm too adorable for my own good. But as cute as I was, still being an Oshawott at level 40, I was a better detective. Looking back at my fortieth birthday, I'm actually surprised I even got that far. I had made a lot of enemies, not all of whom were locked up. But it all began that day. I was sitting in my office, celebrating the capture of the notorious Knock Off Killer. Of course, for a guy like me, a celebration was sitting in my office chair and drinking some Berry Juice. The blinds barely kept the beating sunlight at bay, so my eyes slipped under my fedora.

It had been a long summer of catching criminals, ranging from shoplifters like Kenny "Pay Day" Klaws to serial killers like Victor "Ghost Light" Pyre. Through my entire career, however, there was one criminal I had never managed to catch. The Toxic Phantom. A serial killer whose victims all died from bad poisoning, but all with differently shaped wounds. Additionally, every wound could have been inflicted by the previous victim. The only thing that suggested one killer for them all was his calling card, the Jack of Spades. Which happened to be my logo. He was taunting me. And he was succeeding. In any case, these were the things on my mind when she walked in.

She was an elegant dame, wrapped in a red coat and hat, the brim of which covered her face. I could tell by her height and color that she was a shiny Gardevoir, and by the way she walked that she was new to the big city. That was fine by me. She took off her coat as though she had just realized what a hot day it was, hanging it up by the door. I put down my Juice as she sat down in the chair across from me. For a while, we were both silent. Nervously, she sputtered, "Your secretary said it'd be all right for me to come in." I nodded silently. Another while passed. I started to get tired of all these whiles, and I was about to say so when she added, "You know, I thought you’d be taller.” I got that a lot.

We spent another while in total silence, and I finally asked, “So what do you want?” The dame lowered the brim of her hat over her face, and she waited a bit before saying, “I’ve been told you’re looking for the Toxic Phantom.” I scrunched up my eyes. “Yeah, and who’s tellin’ ya?” The dame spoke slowly, grimly almost. “That doesn’t matter. I’ve lost someone.” I waved my hand dismissively. “So have a lot of people, lady. What makes you any different?” She looked at me with sad eyes. “Because I saw who did it.” This was news to me, but I didn’t show it. “That so? Care to elaborate?” She hid behind her hat again. “Well, that’s why I’m here. I’m not really sure what exactly I saw, and I’ve heard you’re good at making sense of the nonsensical.” I picked up my Berry Juice and took a long, slow sip. Whoever was sayin’ so many words about me was going to get a few themselves. I put it back down on my desk. “That so. All right then, what’s so nonsensical about it? Either you saw ‘im or you didn’t.” She grimaced. “Well, I think it’d be easier if I showed you.” She slipped me a tape, as if she expected me to know what to do with it. Then she slid a card across my desk. “When you’re done with that, you can find me here. Ask for Moira. We can discuss rates later.” To her credit, she took charge. I liked that in a lady. Sweeping her coat off the rack, she practically floated out. And just like that, she was gone.

I sat in my dusty office, pondering what she had said. The Toxic Phantom case was one of the biggest I had ever done. If this tape held the key to solving the case, then it was probably the single most important object that had ever entered my office. Besides my hat, of course. I stared at the tape for a bit. Then I strode out of my office door. My secretary, Wanda “Mindfreak” Kazam, sat at her desk. “How did it go?” she asked smugly. I realized that she had probably intentionally sent in the dame while I was in the middle of celebration. She was a charmer, that Wanda. “Thanks,” I said, as I flipped a coin at her. “Buy yourself some new glasses or something, you really don’t pull off contacts.” She opened her mouth to say something stupid like, “How did you know I had contacts?” or something, but thought better of it. I opened the door to the closet. I reached for my new, black trench coat, but then changed my mind. For this one, I needed Ol’ Faithful. I was going hunting.

Before heading over to the address on the card, I needed to stop by an old friend’s house to watch the tape. I had never liked the noise machines made in my office, it made it too hard to concentrate. As I was heading over, a swooping figure knocked me over and held a charging Focus Blast to my head. “Empty your pockets and give me your wallet!” said the figure. I sighed. In my head, I was thinking about the angle from which the figure had swooped down. It was clear that he had flown up there. I thought about all the Flying Types that could learn Focus Blast and cross-referenced it with the size of the mugger and a list of known species that had turf in those parts. I raised my hands up, so as not to cause suspicion. “Okay. I’m getting my wallet. See?” I reached my hands into my pockets, then quickly reached for the figure’s hands. Throwing them over my head, I slid underneath, then put my foot on top of their chest. The Focus Blast dissipated, and I stuck my scalchop next to their neck. “You know, I expected more out of you, Harry.” The mugger’s eyes grew wide, confirming my suspicions. Although he was wearing a mask, it was clear that he was a Hawlucha. Taking into account the obvious inexperience and terrible form of the mugger, I figured it was Harry Kix, the son of a local mob’s head, Terry Kix. I looked at him. “You know, normally, being in a hurry, I’d knock you out right here.” My scalchop glowed blue, and Harry’s fearful eyes overtook the rest of his face. I slipped my scalchop back under my coat. “But I’m going to let you go if you tell your dad something. He and I go way back. Tell him Jack Scalchop sends his regards. He’s real busy with his work, but he'll be sure to make an appointment with the Kix Family real soon.” With that being said, I took my foot off of him, and he flew away. They didn’t call me the best for nothing.

EDIT: Sparkbeat! I just read your story and had a few good chortles along the way, thanks for that. My favorite part was how Brendan came to the region 22 hours ago. tungsten

But dang it, what's with everyone hating on Butterfree these days? I know it totally lacks attack power and everything, but man!

Last edited by Hanatori; 12-25-2014 at 01:07 PM.
Hanatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:52 PM   #34
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Send a message via Skype™ to Apollo77
Loki I absolutely love it, thank you so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbleucorsola View Post
And thanks to Appollo for the song! That was a surprise, it's really nice~ Was that you singing? =O
Yes, that is me singing :$ Really glad you liked it!

Really loving all the awesome presents given out this year, looks like everyone worked hard on them. Merry Christmas everybody!
Apollo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 01:05 PM   #35
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria

Actually Hana, Kamen's request was one of the Secret Santa ones, not a wild card :>

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Credits to Charm for making this!

Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~

Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 01:06 PM   #36
Sparkbeat
I make cryin' babies weep

Yeah, me doing absolutely nothing by the tree while everyone else decorates is 100% spot on xd

Glad you enjoyed it Hana! And I like Butterfree, but I'd be ignoring the facts if I said anything else!

And that Masquerain is absolutely amazing Daisy! Thank you so much, and Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2014, 01:09 PM   #37
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Ooops. Fixed that for you, Daisy. I keep forgetting that some of the artists still got two requests this year.

>And I like Butterfree, but I'd be ignoring the facts if I said anything else!

True, true. I was mostly protesting for the sake of protesting. :>
Old 12-25-2014, 03:01 PM   #38
Heather
Naga's Voice

Glad you liked my piece ADV, I put my all in it! Also Tyrantrum used Aerial Sce ROFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:07 PM   #39
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Send a message via Skype™ to Deebs
Ty Kamen bae, it's great
Old 12-25-2014, 05:10 PM   #40
phoopes
Double Dragon

Aahh I'm so glad you liked the Wild Card, Daisy! I really tried hard to be creative. And I hope TDos likes his too! And to the mystery third person that I have an art request for, I promise I'll post yours by the end of the day! I got wrapped up in family stuff last night and today so I didn't quite make the deadline. ^_^;

Thanks again though to Luka for beautiful beautiful artwork! It's really amazing and I love it to death. And thanks Hana for delivering great and humorous artwork to me again! It's always a privilege.
Old 12-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #41
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Oh my god, Daisy, that is perfect. Thank you so much!

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:59 PM   #42
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

You're welcome phoopes!
Oh gosh you put it as your avatar that is so cool thank you!

I'm happy that people like it, thank you for the kind words~ Everyone's submissions look awesome! I'm especially enjoying Loki's drawing for Apollo.
Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for organizing this Hana!

--
--
Quote:
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: Oh please, you can't do Emo.
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: You're like happy and shit.
Lucario188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 07:30 AM   #43
Pink Harzard
Boulder Badge

I just love these Sprites. Thanks so much Kryptos and Machamp-X.
I'm still busy finishing my request and if things go smoothly, it will be added to this post.

EDIT: My contribution is done. Have fun with it ^^
Here is the writing request I had to do. And it is for *drumroll*
DaisyInari

She requested this:

I'd like something cute with a shiny Swablu and a Torchic ;v;

Okay, things become a bit silly and a character from the fic I’m currently writing was hogging my mind, so I hope you don’t have problems with it ^^
Here is the result:

The Golden Gift

A bright morning sun shines through the leaves of a cool forest. A little yellow bird with white cloud-shaped wings is flying over the path of the woods. Behind her walks an orange chick with small wings, too small for flight. Their faces are shifting between determination and excitement. It’s all about a wonderful treasure after all.
‘‘How far is it actually?’’ asks the little chick.
‘‘It’s not far Enya, I can feel it.’’
‘‘That’s what you said a few floors ago too, Nefili.’’
‘‘No, we are close, I can really feel it,’’ responds Nefili.

Enya just nods while she gets lost in thought. Just a few hours ago they made a wish upon a shooting star. And now they are here, in this green forest with many wonderful sounds and smells. It feels a bit weird to be in a place without their trainer. What if she gets worried about them? Would this whole adventure be okay?

‘‘Do you think she will like it?’’ chirps Enya
‘‘I’m sure of it,’’ answers Nefili. ‘‘ I mean, how many people have actually seen a Golden Apple?’’
‘‘I bet almost no one,’’ confirms Enya. ‘‘But, I’m a bit worried.’’
‘‘About what?’’
‘‘Well, what if she notices that we are gone. And what if we get attacked and can’t get back home?’’
Nefili frowns a bit. ‘‘But didn’t that Pokémon said we don’t have to fear anything? We haven’t even seen someone here.’’
That’s true, sometimes the two little birds saw something purple. But that was just a short moment.
The fact that they never encountered another Pokémon since they got in this strange forest is somewhat unsettling.

The two birds reach some stairs again and climb them to gain access to the next floor in the forest. But instead of an room with a few corridors, the place they are now is one big open place. In the middle of the grassy field stands a great tree, that is bountiful with many apples. However, the apples high in the tree somehow have a golden glow around them.

‘‘Could this be it?’’ wonders Nefili.
‘‘I bet it is. It fits the description. It said we had to find a huge tree. And this looks like it.’’
‘‘Okay, stand by to catch it, okay?’’
‘‘No problem,’’ nods Enya.
Nefili flies to the tree. She goes higher and higher, to reach the upmost branches. Carefully she plucks an apple, but with her beak it’s a bit hard to hold an apple without biting a piece out of it.
‘‘Incoming!’’ she shouts while the apple is falling down.
Enya is running in circles to get in the track of the falling apple.
‘‘I got it. I got it. I got it.’’
‘‘Plunk’’ the apple bounces from Enya’s head and rolls over the ground.
‘‘Not,’’ she says disappointed.
‘‘Get that fruit!’’ Nefili starts a risky dive flight to get to the apple.
Somehow it defeats the work of gravity and keeps on rolling, even scaling a tiny slope.
‘‘Something tells me that physics don’t matter a lot in this world,’’ pants Enya.
‘‘What about Bouncing Snorlax?’’ replies Nefili who is circling around the three, following the rolling apple.
Then, the apple stops in its tracks, only to be picked up by a Pokémon about the same size as the birds. It looks a bit like a horned djinn with its arms and underbody detached. Its green eyes look hungrily at the apple. Without hesitating, the Pokémon eats the apple.
‘‘Hey, that’s our Golden Apple,’’ complains Enya.
‘‘If ya call that gold, you sure are a bunch of dizzy birdies,’’ replies the stranger. A little burb escapes its mouth.
‘‘We had a deal,’’ retorts Nefili. ‘‘You showed us where we can find the Golden Apple and brings us back home. You said you were willing to help fulfil our whish.’’
‘‘Listen kiddies.’’ The Pokémon waggles its finger. ‘‘This is an important lesson in life: don’t trust anyone. Or you are bound to get fooled.’’
‘‘But that isn’t fair,’’ pouts Enya.
‘‘Life isn’t fair, deal with it.’’ If the Pokémon had sunglasses, it would have put them on.
The two birds look at each other. How are they going to solve this? The rude djinn is after all the one who brought them here.

Suddenly a strong force field knocks over the purple Pokémon.
‘‘Okay, okay sheesh,’’ grumbles the djinn while it tries to regain its footing.
‘‘What was that?’’ wonders Nefili.
‘‘Not your business kids.’’ The Pokémon sighs and looks around, looking very uncomfortable.
‘‘So you birdies wanted to give your best friend something, huh? Maybe I can help.’’
The djinn grabs a ring that hangs on one of its horns, holds the ring towards itself and put its hand through the ring. Its hand doesn’t come out of the ring, instead it seems like it disappears in the ring.
‘‘Let’s see, what do I still have? Aha, found something.’’
From the empty spaces of the ring, the djinn grabs a golden stick.
‘‘I lost a lot of my loot, but I still have this thing.’’
‘‘What is it?’’
‘‘Good that you ask it,’’ the djinns face brightens a bit. ‘‘This golden stick was used by the administrators of an ancient king from long ago. It was actually used to inscribe tablets of fresh clay. I still remember that guys face when he lost it,’’ giggles the djinn.
‘‘So you give us something you stole a long time ago?’’ Enya looks a bit worried.
‘‘Hey, it’s take it or leave it. You are lucky to get something voluntary from me.’’
‘‘Well,’’ says Nefili, ‘‘It’s better than nothing, I guess.’’
‘‘Okay, take this.’’ The djinn shoves the golden stick in Nefili’s mouth. ‘‘I will send you girls back home before I change my mind.’’
The djinn enlarges the ring it still holds and flings it over the two birds. In a flash, both are gone.

‘‘Really Palkia, I was planning to give them something, no need to hog me around,’’ grumbles the djinn.
Behind the djinn, a great dragon with pearls on its arms appears.
‘‘WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU DECIEVED THE WRONG ONE, ’’ answers a celestial dragon in a great booming voice.
‘‘He, you’re all still rubbing that thing in my face. I just want my Prison Bottle back.’’
‘‘YOU WON’T IF YOU STILL CONTINUE LIKE THIS HOOPA.’’
‘‘Well, at least those kids can make somebody happy,’’ grumbles Hoopa. ‘‘Ya know, somehow that thought makes me a bit happy too. Weird isn’t it.’’
‘‘IT’S ONLY NATURAL TO FEEL THAT WAY. AND THE FACT YOU DO SHOWS PROGRESS.’’
‘‘So I get my form back?’’
‘‘NO. NOT YET. MAYBE LATER.’’
‘‘Later, later. You act like a darn parent.’’
‘‘ONLY BECAUSE YOU NEED IT.’’

In swirls of ring-formed lights, the two birds return to a cosy house.
‘‘Man, that was just crazy. I’m glad I’m home,’’ sighs Enya.
‘‘So am I,’’ nods Nefili. ‘‘Let’s go find her.’’
Both birds wander around in the hallway to end up in the living room.
‘‘There she is,’’ points Enya with her beak.
A young girl with yellow clothes is crouching over the floor, looking for something.
Nefili makes a chirping sound to alert the girl.
‘‘O hi girls,’’ says the girl. Her black her reaches her shoulders while a fresh daisy flouwer is attached to her hair. ‘‘I can’t seem to find my stylus, have you seen it?’’
Nefili chirps again and the golden stick falls from her beak.
‘‘What’s this?’’ wonders the girl while she picks it up. ‘‘You two found a golden stylus for me? That’s so sweet of you.’’
She tightly hugs the Swablu and Torchic.
‘‘Thanks so much for this, now I can finish my art.’’ The girl happily picks up an tablet from the table and starts doodling on the screen.
‘‘It works perfectly. You both deserve a treat for this.’’
Nefili and Enya are overjoyed to hear this.
‘‘It’s our gift for you. Merry Christmas Daisy.’’

Meaning of the names:
Enya is Irish for little fire. Nefili is Greek for cloud. I hope you like it ^^

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard from Serebiiforums for the Button

Scythedactyl and Chrismasuicune made by Machamp-X and Kryptos. Thanks for these ^^

Friend code info

Randomness:
Quote:
You can't gang-rape a Regice.

No genitals.
--------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
And this is the bit where I'm confused at PHs gender
I'm a tomboyish girl ;)
Quote:
When I was at school, I used my phone to play Snake.

Which I still do today!

Nokia 3310 master race
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
>Calling me Kingo
It's Kots, damnit. Kots. As in the Dutch word for vomit. As in an abbreviation for (K)ing(o)(t)he(s)tone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
Oh, hey kingo, how's life?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
There is a user called Pink Harzard. Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post
It's true, her username on SPPF is harzard as well. I never noticed that? Lord. But I wonder... Why Harzard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Just to troll the masses (I don't actually know)
Geehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotomotorz View Post
Harzad, you lied to us x(
Lies:

Quote:
I've realised that I've become one of those Facebook farmers I mock so often. When I woke up several hours ago I immediately checked my emails, checked job sites and watered my berries. Last night, I did the same and anagedto time it perfectly and fly to the place just as my persims were sprouting, so I got to harvest the berry crop as it came and replant.

Damn it, Pokémon.
-------------------------------------------------
Some dickish talk:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
didn't they remove Blaziken's crotchtuft with the 3D models?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
I didn't realise Blaziken even had that. It is there, but a bit small.
The first crotchtuft that caught my eyes was that of Reshiram. I mean, that one is big.
Quote:
You should know better than to say suggestive things like this in front of me.

Someone's a size queen
Quote:
Reshiram
Quote:
Well, I mean Blaziken is literally a cock
Quote:
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY CROTCHTUFT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
Kakuna tho.
Quote:
Don't forget Metapod
Quote:
Looks like we're about to complete the Pokédix
Quote:
I had a floating blue Metapod. Good times

Oh, and insert something here about Harden and String Shot
Quote:
Run children, it is no longer safe for you here.

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by A random Nuzlocke-comic-artist I found on the net
I just realised something...

Pokemon is the only world where Evolution and Creationism can co-exist! Huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The same guy as above
But yes good ol' Charles Darwin... he's got nothing to smile about when it comes to Pokemon...
Fer all ye PASBL info

Poem with a smile

Smiling is infectious
you catch it like a flu
when someone smiled at me today
I started smiling too

I passed around the corner
and noticed with a grin
when someone smiled back at me
I'd passed it on to him

I thought about my smile
and realised its worth
a single smile, just like mine
could travel around the earth

So if you feel a smile begin
don't leave in undetected
lets start an epidemic now
and get the world infected

Last edited by Pink Harzard; 12-26-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Pink Harzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:14 PM   #44
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria Shiny Altaria sez: Guess I gotta go find a golden stylus now...

Oh, Pink Harzard, that was adorable ;~; Those are perfect names, and a golden stylus is THE PERFECT present \o/ The appearances of Hoopa and Palkia were a surprise, but they made the story so great, so thank you very much<3333

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Credits to Charm for making this!

Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~

Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:28 PM   #45
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

You thought you were done with this thread, didn't you? Think again, as we have an art request from Tyranidos to Pink Harzard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Harzard
non-shiny Darkrai and a young female Scyther going through a Mystery Dungeon together. It's up to you, dear artist, if they face enemies or just having a jolly good time.
Old 01-02-2015, 04:34 PM   #46
Pink Harzard
Boulder Badge

Thanks a lot Tyranidos. It gave me a smile on my face. Especially the comment ''both jolly'' ^^

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard from Serebiiforums for the Button

Scythedactyl and Chrismasuicune made by Machamp-X and Kryptos. Thanks for these ^^

Friend code info

Randomness:
Quote:
You can't gang-rape a Regice.

No genitals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
And this is the bit where I'm confused at PHs gender
I'm a tomboyish girl ;)
Quote:
When I was at school, I used my phone to play Snake.

Which I still do today!

Nokia 3310 master race
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
>Calling me Kingo
It's Kots, damnit. Kots. As in the Dutch word for vomit. As in an abbreviation for (K)ing(o)(t)he(s)tone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
Oh, hey kingo, how's life?
Quote:
There is a user called Pink Harzard. Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post
It's true, her username on SPPF is harzard as well. I never noticed that? Lord. But I wonder... Why Harzard?
Quote:
Just to troll the masses (I don't actually know)
Geehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotomotorz View Post
Harzad, you lied to us x(
Lies:

Quote:
I've realised that I've become one of those Facebook farmers I mock so often. When I woke up several hours ago I immediately checked my emails, checked job sites and watered my berries. Last night, I did the same and anagedto time it perfectly and fly to the place just as my persims were sprouting, so I got to harvest the berry crop as it came and replant.

Damn it, Pokémon.
-------------------------------------------------
Some dickish talk:

Quote:
didn't they remove Blaziken's crotchtuft with the 3D models?
Quote:
I didn't realise Blaziken even had that. It is there, but a bit small.
The first crotchtuft that caught my eyes was that of Reshiram. I mean, that one is big.
Quote:
You should know better than to say suggestive things like this in front of me.

Someone's a size queen
Quote:
Reshiram
Quote:
Well, I mean Blaziken is literally a cock
Quote:
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY CROTCHTUFT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
Kakuna tho.
Quote:
Don't forget Metapod
Quote:
Looks like we're about to complete the Pokédix
Quote:
I had a floating blue Metapod. Good times

Oh, and insert something here about Harden and String Shot
Quote:
Run children, it is no longer safe for you here.

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by A random Nuzlocke-comic-artist I found on the net
I just realised something...

Pokemon is the only world where Evolution and Creationism can co-exist! Huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The same guy as above
But yes good ol' Charles Darwin... he's got nothing to smile about when it comes to Pokemon...
Fer all ye PASBL info

Poem with a smile

Smiling is infectious
you catch it like a flu
when someone smiled at me today
I started smiling too

I passed around the corner
and noticed with a grin
when someone smiled back at me
I'd passed it on to him

I thought about my smile