UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc

Old 04-03-2007, 12:24 AM   #1
Talon87
時の彼方へ

The H-Music Strikes Back

Seriously. Check this out.

I don't like the "first verse" (begins around 0:29), but I love the "main melody"/"chorus" (whatever you want to call it), the one we hear at the very start and once more from 1:04 onward. Absolutely love it. Keep listening to it over, and over, and over. And, once again (just like with V.G.Neo), this is a fantastic song that introduces a highly disappointing H-anime. Definitely don't recommend the hentai. It sucked. Massively. :x But this song!

I am curious. If I were to go on a webforum and ask for "J-pop," I'd be laughed at for being way too vague. I assume the true would be true if I asked for "J-Techno" ... and I'm not even sure if it would be right to call this song techno. So here I go ...

1 - What genre exactly does this song('s main melody) fall under?
2 - How/Where would I go about finding more music like this?
3 - Who are some particularly well known Japanese vocalists who sing songs like this one?

Edit: took out the video and swapped it for the .mp3 (see below)
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:37 AM   #2
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Re: The H-Music Strikes Back

I swapped out the 1:31 movie file for the 3:16 mp3. Courtesy of Azstraph over at HongFire.

http://www.4shared.com/file/13398860/ba ... orebi.html

Man, I love this melody and the way the singer "steps it up real fast" during the chorus. I don't know what the musical term is for it, but ......... how she says, like, 3 times the syllables in the first second of each choral verse compared with what she says in the remainder of the verse. Like ...

12345...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...1314 (notice how the first five syllables are crunched together)

It just feels so hip.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:26 PM   #3
GrJackass
Night Man

you dont know how happy you made me by making me aware that there is a H-pop genre, but since im in class right now and i see that your on right now can you tell me what show its from? chances are ive seen it, cause i cant let you knock it if its actually good

”Fee, fie, foe, fum the End are Near at thou Bobbum. Time me open Bobbum Van trunk, for ruin Bobbum wif Equipmunk.”
GrJackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:42 PM   #4
Talon87
時の彼方へ

It's pretty poor, imo. It's called Momoiro Paradise, a.k.a. Peach Colored Paradise, a.k.a. ã‚‚ã‚‚ã„ã‚Âパラダ イス . It's an H-game that has a lot of animated sequences that are about 5 seconds long which the creators of the game then cycle over and over and over while the audio (dialogue) changes. I can upload a sample to Momotora for you to download very quickly if you want, or you can head on over to HongFire and check out the torrent. (After signing up, go to Hentai --> Hentai Anime --> the thread should be near the top.)

The animation sucks. The sex sequences suck. There are barely girls even remotely worth getting one's hopes up over. It's pretty easily forgettable.

As for the other anime I mentioned, V.G.Neo, I'll see if I can't find where I put the .mp3 for that later. I really love that melody, too, and I also really dislike that anime. Ugh.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:17 PM   #5
GrJackass
Night Man

sorry i assumed it was an H-anime, im not too familiar with games, but i have this game i cant beat

now this is real im not joking, as loki i asked for his help also

its a game in which you need to position the girls in such a way that the erection button illuminates and you jack off on them before they wake up, i cant get past level three "I CANT MOVE THE GIRL ANYMORE?!?!?!" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME GAME!!!!!,

;-; why cant i get an erection?

”Fee, fie, foe, fum the End are Near at thou Bobbum. Time me open Bobbum Van trunk, for ruin Bobbum wif Equipmunk.”
Old 04-03-2007, 07:27 PM   #6
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I think I remember playing that game the first year I lived in my apartment (2004-2005). I can't be too certain, though, because I assume that those sorts of games are a genre unto themselves and that there is no single "position the girl in such a manner that she gets aroused and you f*** her before she wakes up." It's pretty unbelievable to start off with -- I don't think there are all that many humans on this planet who could be f***ed by a stranger and not be awoken by it.

Anyway.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:30 PM   #7
GrJackass
Night Man

nonono she doesnt get around, she isnt even awake

your supposed to position her while shes sleeping in a position of your " liking" and i got this game over the summer last year.... IN JAPAN (trying to make a IN AMERICA refrence byt but failing.

Old 04-06-2007, 07:18 PM   #8
Talon87
時の彼方へ

This isn't the promised file, but it's another good example of the "hipness factor" I'm talking about associated with H-intro music. The opening song from Koihime Musou, for a limited time only.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc