UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #201
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
On the seventh day of Christmas Stark gave to thee
A magical Cranberry Memory Berry to help your Pokémon's memoreeee!

When eaten by your Pokémon, the Cranberry Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA
to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with.
In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
The Cranberry Memory Berry cannot be halved, so please only feed it to one Pokémon.
Expires 26th December 2013.
Collecting one Cranberry Memory Berry. Having not decided where to use it yet, I'll be holding onto it for now.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:54 PM   #202
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

When eaten by your Pokémon, the Cranberry Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA
to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with.
In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
The Cranberry Memory Berry cannot be halved, so please only feed it to one Pokémon.
Picking up a Cranberry Memory Berry and feeding it to my Growlithe to teach him EMs Howl, Iron Tail, Morning Sun, and Fire Spin.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:25 PM   #203
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Quote:

Picking up 1 cranberry memory berry.

Feeding the cranberry memory berry to vullaby, teaching it EM Steel wing, EM Mean look, EM Knock off and EM Fake tears.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #204
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:

Picking up the Cranberry Memory berry and feeding it to my Blitzle, teaching him the egg moves Shock Wave, Double Edge, Double Kick and Me First
Old 12-19-2013, 07:28 PM   #205
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:

Picking up this Cranberry Memory Berry and giving it to my Sableye to teach him EMs Recover, Feint, Sucker Punch, and Trick.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:32 PM   #206
Toyo
hail

Quote:

Picking this thing up, I'll use it once I hit break because EFFORT.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #207
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

Good thing I sorted out my member's post to remember which EMs I hadn't yet taught to my level 100s.

Both parties need 2 or 3 EMs respectively so I'll go ahead and give the Cranberry Memory Berry to Mankey to teach her egg moves Counter, Reversal, Close Combat and Focus Punch.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #208
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:

Picking up a Cranberry Memory Berry and giving it to my Charmander Samantha and teaching her the Egg Moves: Ancientpower, Crunch, Dragon Rush, and Flare Blitz
Old 12-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #209
gmoyes
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to gmoyes
Quote:

Yay for having a team that is mainly unevolved and half with no egg moves.

Feeding Memory Berry to my Grimer to teach her EM Shadow Sneak, Curse, Acid Spray and Imprision.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:05 PM   #210
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:

Feeding the Cranberry Memory Berry to my Spinarak, Casper, for the EM moves Psybeam, Baton Pass, Electroweb, and Toxic Spikes.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:34 PM   #211
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Well isn't this a pleasant surprise!

Using the Memory Berry to teach my Skitty, Katherine, the Egg Moves Helping Hand, Uproar, Tickle and Last Resort.

Thank you!
Old 12-20-2013, 12:16 AM   #212
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Grabbing myself a Cranberry Memory Berry and I'll feed it to my Durant to learn the egg moves Baton Pass, Endure, Feint Attack, and Screech.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:16 AM   #213
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Wow, all of my Pokemon have less than four EMs left to learn...

Feeding this Cranberry Memory Berry to my Joltik to teach her EMs Poison Sting and Rock Climb. Thanks!
Old 12-20-2013, 02:00 AM   #214
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Feeding a Cranberry Memory Berry to Lestrange the Sandile, teaching him the Egg Moves Beat Up, Counter, Mean Look and Rock Climb.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:07 AM   #215
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

I can't decide who needs to eat this the most! I'll pick it up for now. Thanks!
Old 12-20-2013, 05:00 AM   #216
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep

Quote:

Tasty! Picking this up and feeding it to Millie the Mantyke to teach her Hydro Pump, Haze, Mirror Coat, and Signal Beam.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:57 AM   #217
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:

Picking up a Cranberry Memory Berry and feeding it to Kong, the Vigoroth.

Kong learned the moves Pursuit, Crush Claw, Hammer Arm and Tickle.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:17 AM   #218
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:

Taking this and feeding it to Marco (shiny Octillery) to learn the EMs Acid Spray, Mud Shot, Supersonic, and Swift. Thanks!
Old 12-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #219
Princess Ana
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Ana
Quote:

On the seventh day of Christmas...what in the

Sorry...Flandre kinda stole the gift I wanted to give you...

Giving this Cranberry Memory Berry to Flandre, my Zubat, to have her learn Nasty Plot, Giga Drain, Brave Bird, Hypnosis.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:37 AM   #220
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Picking up Cranberry Memory Berry and using it on my Bagon to teach him EMs Dragon Rage, Twister, Dragon Pulse and Dragon Dance, Thanks!
Old 12-20-2013, 11:42 AM   #221
Stark
Rainbow Badge

On the Eighth Day of Fizzmas Stark gave to thee ...
3x Clear Gummi's For I.Q boosting
Old 12-20-2013, 11:43 AM   #222
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Picking up three Clear Gummis, ta.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #223
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
*Obtained the Clear Gummis!*
Old 12-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #224
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Picking up 3 minty Clear Gummis. Thanks!
Old 12-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #225
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Thanks Stark, collecting the Clear Gummies!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records