UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 11:51 AM   #1
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Cherrim The Cloud Garden's Recorded History

CLOUD GARDEN

Everybody knows that the best things for a Garden are sun and rain, so moving it closer to the sun and clouds would make a wonderful garden.
So what if we put the garden in the clouds? Imagine the beauty of this place. Actually, don't imagine, come and see for yourself, this picture of natural beauty set into the clear blues skies. Stick around and explore, who knows what surprises and adventures you will encounter.

Areas:

Sky Gate: The entrance to this wonderful world, here you will find your pokemon centre and any other things you may need before setting out on your adventure. There are several paths leading away from the Sky Gate and if you want you can hire a guide to help you with your travels, but they may ask for something in return.…

Rainbow Road: A long road that leads away from the Sky Gate which overlooks the Cloud Garden and is perfect for sight-seeing. Wild pokemon are said to appear along this path on random occasions, they seem used to people, so they won't be quick to run away when you show up. There’s a rest house somewhere along there for trainers who want to rest their tired feet and pokemon.

The Space Path: A mysterious semi-transparent golden path that seemingly leads off into space. Where does it end? Nobody knows because anyone who has ever ventured along it has never returned. Who knows what you may find out there…..

Memory Lane: Leading away from the Sky Gate is this seemingly endless concrete pathway. Flowers line the side of the road, laid in memory of trainers and pokemon that fought there. The saddening feel around the area attract darker, stronger pokemon.

The Rose Arch: A large decorative arch made completely out of two rose bushes. While this appears to be a rather pleasant path to take looks can be very deceiving. Follow it and who knows what you will find…

Mystery Island: A mysterious floating island nestled among the clouds. There is no way to access it by foot so if you don’t have any flying pokemon you will have to find an alternative route to get there as no guides from the Sky Gate area will go near it.

Stardust Fields: Ever wondered what it looks like to walk in outer space? Well chances are you'll never get a chance to do that, so why not take a walk through the Stardust Fields instead? A peaceful, uninterrupted terrain, providing habitat for all sorts of weird and wonderful pokemon, and maybe even the odd precious stone or two.

Comet's Corner: A flat plateau that overlooks most of the Cloud Gardens. Many people say that during quiet, cloudless nights the skies are lit up in a display of shooting stars, some even say that mystical pokemon have appeared during these star storms.

Cloud Forest: A huge forest that surrounds the Rainbow Road, it's surprisingly always bright no matter what time of day it is. The forest acts as a home to most (if not all) Grass and Bug type pokemon and also several other forest dwelling types. Just try not to get lost.

The Fountain Garden: A small garden filled with fountains, waterfalls and clear lakes. Water pokemon love this little area and thrive to the point where you can't turn around without tripping over a Magikarp. Fishing is not allowed in this area as it is considered as cruelty towards the water pokemon.

The Rock Garden: The main focus of this area is the amazing natural rock formations. The area is filled with holes, burrows, caves and other pokemon homes. If you have a pokemon that can Dig, there are rumours of strange and wonderful things hidden under the soil here.

The Forbidden Garden: A large, unbreakable, inpenetrable door blocks off this area. Even a bunch of Machamp couldn't get this open. There are seven keyholes located on the door, unfortunately the keys that fit them seem to be missing. Nobody knows what lies behind the door, those up for a challenge may like to find out.

Rainbow Waterfalls: A lush green area with many caves and secret hideouts. Pokemon of all kinds are drawn to the area due to its serenity and rich source of nutrition. The spray from the waterfalls create many rainbows which hang in the skies above making it a popular destination for pokemon trainers and tourists alike.

Burnt Forest Wastelands: Not much is known about this baron, sandy, dusty, dirty, burnt area. Some say it was once a lush, green forest that was the battlefield between two powerful fire pokemon. Now all that is left is burnt trees and charred earth.

Delibird Ridge: A nesting ground for bird pokemon. A large area of jutting rocks and crevasses where many a bird pokemon have called their home. Set into the clifftops it has become a popular spot for pokemon watchers and explorers that visit the Caverns in the mountainside.

The Oasis: A vast, desert-like area. Nothing but sand and stone for as far as the eye can see. In the distance there seems to be a bunch of palm trees and a lake, is it real or just a mirage? Pokemon and Trainers that can brave the vicious sandstorms just might be able to find out but beware! A mysterious dense fog in said to sometimes cover this entire area and when it does all sorts of strange things begin to happen…..

::Special Event Area::

Cloud Colosseum - Set right in the centre of the Cloud Gardens is this ancient arena. A popular source of entertainment for pokemon trainers and sadists alike. Below the Colosseum are the dungeons where all of the toughest and sneakiest pokemon are locked away, try to avoid this place unless your pokemon are on high levels.
Note: This area is only open at certain times as a part of a special event.

So, ready to get started? The only thing left to do is choose an area to let your adventure begin. Enjoy!
Old 04-02-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Re: The Cloud Garden

Just a quick note to mention that Zami is still officially the CG's ZO, but since she hasn't signed up yet and Sandaa is wanting to continue with his mini campaign, I'm temporarily reposting the zone.

When Zami returns, she can post the zone for herself and this thread will be moved to the Hall of Records.

Happy adventuring ^-^
Old 04-02-2007, 02:15 PM   #3
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Thanks a bunch, Tess. ^-^ Okay my group, I'm sorry, but I didn't save your replies to my last update, so unfortunately I ask that you please repost them for me. I also apologize for not updating in so long, I hope to get back on track now though. >_>;

The Land of Shadows

Marten eagerly watched the group as they decided amongst themselves whether or not to use the machines. However, only four trainers came forward, willing enough to try out the devices, Kaya sending out Nidosu the Nidoking, John releasing Sonso his newly acquired Slowbro that Felix had given him along the way to the town, Jeff discharging Batteries to help out, and Felix used Liebe the Nidoqueen to assist. As the four of them lied down in a capsule each, the four pokemon stepped up to platforms at the foot of each machine. “How unfortunate,” Marten began, somewhat unfazed in appearance, but there was a slight cackle in his voice. He then pushed a button on the wall, and the glass lids on the capsules closed down with a hydraulic ‘whoosh’ which meant they were locked down. Little wires were all attached to the four pokemon, which began to slowly sap their energy as the machines powered up. “Now then, as for the rest of you, get in the capsules. Now,” Marten spat, showing a whole new side of himself. The three remaining trainers looked around at each other, perplexed. Marten’s eyes glinted and Sasha simply turned around and walked into the next room.
A moment later, a buff Machamp entered the room, frowning. “Ah, Michael, thank you for showing up. Would you be so kind as to assist our friends here into the capsules?” Marten sneered. The Machamp returned the smirk and walked up to the three bewildered trainers, gripping each of them by the waist with a muscular hand each, fists big enough to make a Hariyama jealous and a grip strong enough to make an Ursaring squeal in pain. Soruta panicked and shouted to the trainers in the capsules, “Guys, help us! Tell your pokemon to help!” However, it was no use; the four all appeared to be asleep, and the pokemon were already panting with exhaustion. Kirin, Trick, and Soruta all kicked in a futile struggle, before they were each thrown into a capsule that immediately shut on them. The last thing the trainers remembered before their capsules filled up with a thick anesthesia-like Sleep Powder was a smug Marten and Michael watching them drowse off.
“Guys! Wake up!” was the first thing anyone heard before getting up to find Jeff excitedly pointing at a large sign. The sky shone brightly overhead a bright, friendly blue, a gentle breeze flowed through the land, and some Pidgey were heard chirping in the distance. All seven of them got to their feet and groggily read it. The Cloud Garden. “What?!” “What are we doing here?” “We really made it?” were questions cried out amongst the trainers, looking around at each other in excitement but also uncertainty. “But why would they force us to come then? Why the Machamp?” Felix sputtered. Trick shrugged. “I don’t know, but I don’t care. I’m getting the hell out of here.” He then promptly lead to the exit of the big archway in which the Cloud Garden’s sign was hanging from. However, he didn’t get but two feet out of the land before he stepped dead in his tracks, seeming to have crashed into nothing. Everyone watched wide eyed as he stepped back in complete confusion, but then knocked on what appeared to be an invisible wall. “I don’t remember that being there…” Jeff mumbled, and Trick punched the wall in frustration. Nothing happened. Beginning to get desperate, Trick began to kick the wall with all his might. Each pound seemed to make a ripple in the wall, but it showed no signs of tearing down.
“Uh, Trick, you might want to look up…” Kaya called over to him. Everyone now looked up the wall, as there appeared to be some strange writing just floating in the sky. “That’s… binary code?” Kirin stammered, and with each kick Trick inflicted, the ones and zeroes seemed to multiply, filling up the extent of the “wall.” Kaya, John, and Jeff all then checked their contents, and Nidosu, Sonso, Batteries, and Liebe’s balls were no where to be found. “Argh! I have had it with this place and it’s whacked up tricks!” Trick exasperated and took a couple of steps back before ramming as hard as he could into the wall. Numbers flooded all over the wall and soon enough spilled onto the ground, spreading in all directions. Suddenly like a hologram, an image flickered on before them, that of a teenage girl. She had wavy red hair that flowed down past her shoulders, and wore a flowing pink dress. “Wh-h-at a-re y-y-ou doingg?” her voice echoed eerily, but it was instantly recognizable. “Sasha?” Soruta inquired.
“Y-y-ou sh-shouldn’t have doone thatt,” she continued, before her image flickered away. The sky immediately grew dark and the wind picked up, blowing fiercely as the chirps of the Pidgey subsided and were replaced with something more familiar. Familiar is not always good. The screeching picked up, blasting in the trainers’ ears as they put their hands to their heads to try and battle the deafening noise. “Make it stop!” John screamed, and soon enough, it did. The wind died down to inexistence, and complete and utter silence filled the land. Not a leaf rustled, and not a branch stirred. The trainers looked around, wondering what would happen next, everyone looking ahead to inside the Cloud Garden. Ear-curdling, bone chilling screams emanated from behind them suddenly and they all turned around to find a human sized Natu pecking the daylights out of Trick. It then glared at the trainers as it lit up and disappeared with its prey. Trick was no where to be found.
The sky brightened up to the light blue atmosphere once again, but stalactites of binary coding pierced from above in random locations like pillars. “Something tells me we’re not in the real world anymore… if that’s where we’ve even been all along,” Jeff whispered.
“F-f-ind the keeey,” murmured in the trainers’ heads. Only one way to go, what will you do?

Alright guys, a few notes before you go off replying. Firstly, I know that these color codes are confusing, but please try to reply in the color #404080, which is in the 7th row from the top and the 3rd column from the left of the color scheme pallet. Also, in order to speed things up as far as replies go, a helpful himt would be to explore the Rainbow Road where you will get your next hint. :P I hope that helps.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 04-02-2007, 03:07 PM   #4
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa
Thanks a bunch, Tess. ^-^ Okay my group, I'm sorry, but I didn't save your replies to my last update, so unfortunately I ask that you please repost them for me. I also apologize for not updating in so long, I hope to get back on track now though. >_>;

The Land of Shadows

Marten eagerly watched the group as they decided amongst themselves whether or not to use the machines. However, only four trainers came forward, willing enough to try out the devices, Kaya sending out Nidosu the Nidoking, John releasing Sonso his newly acquired Slowbro that Felix had given him along the way to the town, Jeff discharging Batteries to help out, and Felix used Liebe the Nidoqueen to assist. As the four of them lied down in a capsule each, the four pokemon stepped up to platforms at the foot of each machine. “How unfortunate,” Marten began, somewhat unfazed in appearance, but there was a slight cackle in his voice. He then pushed a button on the wall, and the glass lids on the capsules closed down with a hydraulic ‘whoosh’ which meant they were locked down. Little wires were all attached to the four pokemon, which began to slowly sap their energy as the machines powered up. “Now then, as for the rest of you, get in the capsules. Now,” Marten spat, showing a whole new side of himself. The three remaining trainers looked around at each other, perplexed. Marten’s eyes glinted and Sasha simply turned around and walked into the next room.
A moment later, a buff Machamp entered the room, frowning. “Ah, Michael, thank you for showing up. Would you be so kind as to assist our friends here into the capsules?” Marten sneered. The Machamp returned the smirk and walked up to the three bewildered trainers, gripping each of them by the waist with a muscular hand each, fists big enough to make a Hariyama jealous and a grip strong enough to make an Ursaring squeal in pain. Soruta panicked and shouted to the trainers in the capsules, “Guys, help us! Tell your pokemon to help!” However, it was no use; the four all appeared to be asleep, and the pokemon were already panting with exhaustion. Kirin, Trick, and Soruta all kicked in a futile struggle, before they were each thrown into a capsule that immediately shut on them. The last thing the trainers remembered before their capsules filled up with a thick anesthesia-like Sleep Powder was a smug Marten and Michael watching them drowse off.
“Guys! Wake up!” was the first thing anyone heard before getting up to find Jeff excitedly pointing at a large sign. The sky shone brightly overhead a bright, friendly blue, a gentle breeze flowed through the land, and some Pidgey were heard chirping in the distance. All seven of them got to their feet and groggily read it. The Cloud Garden. “What?!” “What are we doing here?” “We really made it?” were questions cried out amongst the trainers, looking around at each other in excitement but also uncertainty. “But why would they force us to come then? Why the Machamp?” Felix sputtered. Trick shrugged. “I don’t know, but I don’t care. I’m getting the hell out of here.” He then promptly lead to the exit of the big archway in which the Cloud Garden’s sign was hanging from. However, he didn’t get but two feet out of the land before he stepped dead in his tracks, seeming to have crashed into nothing. Everyone watched wide eyed as he stepped back in complete confusion, but then knocked on what appeared to be an invisible wall. “I don’t remember that being there…” Jeff mumbled, and Trick punched the wall in frustration. Nothing happened. Beginning to get desperate, Trick began to kick the wall with all his might. Each pound seemed to make a ripple in the wall, but it showed no signs of tearing down.
“Uh, Trick, you might want to look up…” Kaya called over to him. Everyone now looked up the wall, as there appeared to be some strange writing just floating in the sky. “That’s… binary code?” Kirin stammered, and with each kick Trick inflicted, the ones and zeroes seemed to multiply, filling up the extent of the “wall.” Kaya, John, and Jeff all then checked their contents, and Nidosu, Sonso, Batteries, and Liebe’s balls were no where to be found. “Argh! I have had it with this place and it’s whacked up tricks!” Trick exasperated and took a couple of steps back before ramming as hard as he could into the wall. Numbers flooded all over the wall and soon enough spilled onto the ground, spreading in all directions. Suddenly like a hologram, an image flickered on before them, that of a teenage girl. She had wavy red hair that flowed down past her shoulders, and wore a flowing pink dress. “Wh-h-at a-re y-y-ou doingg?” her voice echoed eerily, but it was instantly recognizable. “Sasha?” Soruta inquired.
“Y-y-ou sh-shouldn’t have doone thatt,” she continued, before her image flickered away. The sky immediately grew dark and the wind picked up, blowing fiercely as the chirps of the Pidgey subsided and were replaced with something more familiar. Familiar is not always good. The screeching picked up, blasting in the trainers’ ears as they put their hands to their heads to try and battle the deafening noise. “Make it stop!” John screamed, and soon enough, it did. The wind died down to inexistence, and complete and utter silence filled the land. Not a leaf rustled, and not a branch stirred. The trainers looked around, wondering what would happen next, everyone looking ahead to inside the Cloud Garden. Ear-curdling, bone chilling screams emanated from behind them suddenly and they all turned around to find a human sized Natu pecking the daylights out of Trick. It then glared at the trainers as it lit up and disappeared with its prey. Trick was no where to be found.
The sky brightened up to the light blue atmosphere once again, but stalactites of binary coding pierced from above in random locations like pillars. “Something tells me we’re not in the real world anymore… if that’s where we’ve even been all along,” Jeff whispered.
“F-f-ind the keeey,” murmured in the trainers’ heads. Only one way to go, what will you do?

Alright guys, a few notes before you go off replying. Firstly, I know that these color codes are confusing, but please try to reply in the color #404080, which is in the 7th row from the top and the 3rd column from the left of the color scheme pallet. Also, in order to speed things up as far as replies go, a helpful himt would be to explore the Rainbow Road where you will get your next hint. :P I hope that helps.
Jeff opened his eyes, and looked around. The sunny streets of the Sky Gate. It didn’t hit him. The soft touch of the cloud bellow him. It still didn’t hit him. He finally opened his eyes and saw the sign. He read it, and it finally hit him. He looked at the others and shouted enthusiastically while pointing at the sign hanging on the large archway of Cloud Garden,

”Guys, wake up!”

After everyone woke up, Jeff was still marveling at the surroundings. Still, he had not seen anyone besides the others on what normally is a fairly bustling place. His family wasn’t anywhere to be found either, and he had felt odd.

However, one of them had no business left in here, and got ready to leave. He pushed forward and went towards the exit when he slammed into an oddity. An invisible wall shook as he pushed forward. Jeff mumbled,

“I don’t remember that being there…” He thought of what the reason behind it could be. He had heard of creatures that could make such tricks, but had not seen one in the area, so this perplexed him.

He was getting worried, and managed to stammer out a few words,

“Hey man, you know what your doing?”

People pointed up as they noticed the entirety of their field of vision shook as the guy pounded it. The wall blocked everything. As it did, a flat digit appeared on it, and was joined with others, until more and more filled it. People started to take notice.

Someone noticed that they hadn’t had their pokemon since they used them to power the machine. Jeff realized that Batteries was among those.

Suddenly, a face, followed by a body appeared. The floating features of the girl gave a creepy sensation, but what stood out was the unreal feeling coming from her. She seemed to be that of a hologram, and spoke in a familiar voice.

Soon, her voice was drowned by the sound of wings. Familiar wings, Jeff crouched and closed his eyes. When he finally looked up, the quiet was restored, and the guy was gone.

“Something tells me we’re not in the real world anymore… if that’s where we’ve even been all along,” Jeff whispered. He added nonchalantly, “We might be just mad right now, you can never trust yourself with that one really,”

“Find the key? But the Cloud Garden - Or whatever this place is now - is huge!” a girl shouted rather obnoxiously, but she cooled down and added, "But... We have no choice. I wonder what the key is supposed to look like...?"

She took out some ball of a bird and spoke to it softly and it flew up higher to search for the key.

Jeff shrugged, he didn’t think a bird’s eye view could help that much. At least if they are going to be as lucky as they were before. He glanced around and spoke up loudly,

“Hey guys, listen up!” before seeing a couple of faces turn to him, he toned it down a bit, “Wow, there really are little of us now, anyway, I’m Jeff by the way, it would be nice to maybe get some roll call so we don’t lose anyone.”

He felt a bit silly as he was certainly one of the young ones in the group, but nevertheless he took out what could be called a tour map and he continued while looking away, “Uhh… well, Cloud Garden has around nineteen large areas to explore, we are…” he paused to count, “Six.” He sighed, “Well, guess we should start with the areas near the Sky Gate, maybe in pairs?” Jeff looked to see anyone who would be willing to do that, “Well, if we decide to do that, I guess the first three places we should check out are…” He looked at the map, “Um… well, Sky Gate obviously, um… Rainbow Road, and um… Makini Sanctuary? I mean, it is labeled as a good spot to visit, plus it is near here and stuff…”

Jeff felt a bit out of place now, as he had been a bit over the top with his idea. He stepped off his figurative soap box and looked around to see what the others though.

Fizzy Bubbles Information[/center:ac83b]
Old 04-03-2007, 05:04 PM   #5
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Quote:
The Land of Shadows

OOC: Furi, I don't know if you remember what I said last time, but I might as well repeat it again. Considering that Meiru had evolved since her last apparence in this adventure, I'd rather have Meiru stay a Natu for the time being. I'd rather have her evolve sometime during this adventure instead of her magically becoming a Xatu after being beaten up as a Natu in the first battle. >_>

Silence and blackness. Total blackness. Soruta wondered where she was, and didn't really have much desire to wake up at all. All she felt was hard - possibly dusty - floor, until a voice rang out. ”Guys, wake up!”

From there, Soruta woke up, with several others in the group groggly waking up as well, except for one odd trainer who seemed like too much of a morning person. That person must have pumped him full of steroids before knocking everyone out, probably. Come to think of it, her experience with the Machamp wasn't too pleasant as well. Either way, she saw that the group was at the entrance of the Cloud Garden. Or wherever the heck they were supposed to be, for this area was not bustling with activity like it once was. Heck, that one 'tour guide' that led Soruta into the middle of the forest while swindling her money was nowhere to be found. And she really was expecting to somehow find him once more in this hellish place. There WERE many ways to get sent straight to Hell, although all of this might have been a bit worse than Hell itself.

Looking around, the area seemed devoid of all life, besides the group itself, of course. After a while of confused glances and exchanges at each other, a trainer in the group marched forward, a bit fustrated. Instead of leaving the Cloud Garden through the archway, the trainer slammed into something. Something invisible, probably. Either way, that 'something invisible' rippled while what seemed to be a series of binary codes began to fill up the space, like a wall. The same trainer began to kick and slam into the wall even more as Soruta watched, and the wall continued to change until a figure of a young girl suddenly showed up. It wasn't a recognizable figure at first, but...

"Sasha?" Soruta inquired.

“Y-y-ou sh-shouldn’t have doone thatt,” the figure in the 'wall' uttered out before suddenly disappearing. The sky grew dark with melancholy, and the cheerful Pidgey were suddenly replaced with the ravenous Natu, like the same ones Soruta remembered battling with the rest of the group. Soruta crumpled down on the floor and covered her ears as the Natu began to screech, until another trainer screamed out, "Make it stop!" From there, it did stop, and an eerie silence seemed to take over the land. Soruta thought, "What next?" when the same trainer who tried to kick the invisible entity began to scream. Soruta turned around just in time to see a HUGE Natu knock him out with several jabbing pecks before flying off with the trainer. "They're just picking us off one by one..." Soruta muttered.

“Something tells me we’re not in the real world anymore… if that’s where we’ve even been all along,” the 'morning' trainer mutters.

Of course we're not in the real world anymore. There was absolutely nothing that science could explain in this place, and if there was, it would likely be some really obscure explanation that would take a Masters degree in Physiology in order to understand. What puzzled Soruta even more were the many strands of binary code on the invisible wall. "Binary code..." Soruta muttered. Years ago, she had played several games that had taken place in the internet, which had turned into a world much like the physical world that humans lived in. Both worlds coexisted in those games, but whatever happened in one world was likely going to affect the other. Programs resembling humans and viruses existed in the internet world. Humans lived in the physical world - or used to live in, seeing as this world broke all of the rules of Physics that she knew of. "Maybe this is just a dream, and that the person behind this is feeding off of our memories..." she thought.

A voice echoed in Soruta's head. “F-f-ind the keeey”

“Find the key? But the Cloud Garden - Or whatever this place is now - is huge!” Soruta shouted out. With a quick glance from some of the others in the area, she quickly caught herself and quieted down. "But... We have no choice. I wonder what the key is supposed to look like...?" This was really a time to take action. Trapped in this world and with nowhere else to go, she had nothing to lose - except maybe her life, but that's likely going to be a different matter. Soruta muttered, "Might as well try something..." before pulling out a sleek purple-colored Pokeball from under her coat, and tossing it out into the air, revealing a tiny Natu, which might have evoked some fears in the others as the tiny bird appeared.

"Oh, great. Here come the stereotypes," Soruta thought. The little bird flew in circles, and Soruta had to wonder what Meiru was thinking of, before she decided to try something. "Meiru?" The little bird landed on her right shoulder, the psychic bird's gaze staring into the unknown yet familiar frontiers ahead. "We're going to need all the help we can get when searching for this 'key'. Go take to the skies, and see if you can find anything strange nearby that wasn't there before during our time in the real Cloud Garden. But don't go too far. We don't know what's watching us right now..."
Old 04-10-2007, 11:45 AM   #6
Dark Duskull
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Dark Duskull

Quote:

The Land of Shadows

"Wtf?" Asked Felix to himself when his sight started to become normal, everything was blurry some minutes ago, that caused Felix become a bit dizzy, hopefully evrything was normal again, but something. All the trainers seemed desperate, some of them adimiring the new envirnment which looked like the normal Cloud Garden again. "Yay! we're here again, that machine Marten used with us worked pretty well", shouted Felix jumping in joy. Checking that everything was okay, Felix took a quick look to his belt. All the pokeballs were there, however Liebe seemed to be lost.

"Liebee!!!!... Liebeee!!!!!", shoted Felix, trying to find his beloved Nidoqueen, but it was useful. Everybody who used their pokemon to power up the machine were trying to find them just like Felix. Suddenly something really wierd happened when Trick rammed at the gate that leaded outside the Clod Garden. The binary numbers started to multiply and formed a giant Pidgey tha took Trick and even god doesn't know what happened to him after that.

Listening at Jeff's idea, Felix thought that looking the key in the Rainbow Road would be a pretty good idea. Waiting for John to come with him Felix prepared his stuff to try to find that famopus key that was going to take all the group outta there.
(F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.05 (F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.06
(M) Lv.09
[/center:137fa]
Old 04-11-2007, 09:52 AM   #7
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shinjara Send a message via MSN to Shinjara

Quote:
The Land of Shadows

Kaya opened her eyes and sat up, the sun was shining brightly in her eyes. Squinting, she got to her feet and rubbed her eyes before realising where she was.. Jeff was pointing at a sign which read "Cloud Garden". Kaya gasped to herself, they made it? Trick then declared he was out of there, and he went over to the gate in haste, before being stopped dead in his tracks by what seemed like an invisible wall. Shrugging, Kaya then looked up and was shocked to see some kind of binary code littering the sky. Calling out to the group, she said, "Uh Trick .. you might want to look up.." Kaya then reached down to check everything was with her - except for one thing. "Fuck .." she hissed. "Wheres Nidosu?" She frowned before closing her eyes tightly, anger filling up inside of her, and she felt as if she wanted to burst. "I'll get you back.." she whispered under gritted teeth, "I promise.."

An eerie call then echo'ed through the area, "Wh-h-at a-re y-y-ou doingg?” Kaya looked up and saw a hologram of Sasha. She then continued to speak, “Y-y-ou sh-shouldn’t have doone thatt,”. Kaya sighed as Sasha told them to find the key. The other trainers soon decided to go explore Rainbow Road, it seemed a popular option. She ran up to Felix and stood by him, "I'll come with you guys. Seishuku can patrol the skies for any clues too." she said as she released the huge Golbat from within his Feather Ball. A loud hiss escaped from the Golbats mouth as he spread his wings wide before swopping into the air. "Seishuku, use Supersonic to see if you detect any lifeforms or anything useful" she said before waiting to go with the other trainers.

Level 100Level 100Level 82Level 64Level 43
Level 53Level 50Level 39Level 40Level 34
Old 04-11-2007, 05:24 PM   #8
Teehee

Quote:

The Land of Shadows

Kirin, thrusted into this *new* place, was almost sure he wasn't going to make it out alive. "If only I actually became a breeder... or heck-a regular job!" thought Kirin as he looked around at himself again and the other trainers. "This key-it needs to be found-QUICKLY!" Kirin remembered how Trick met his poor end, and vowed not to meet the same again. Releasing his newest friend transfer, Arisa, he purposely rubbed her wool to create static. "I think I might have a back up plan, but we'll see what happens for now..." Kirin proceeded, feeling alone, but within the group.

Old 04-13-2007, 12:25 PM   #9
[Dootakun]
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

The Land of Shadows

"I knew it!" John shouted in his mind. "I knew that Marten guy couldn't be trusted..." He blamed himself for what happened to them; to Trick. If he had at least discussed with the other trainers about his suspicion, maybe Trick would still be alive…

"Well, we can't do anything about that right now..." he whispered, although that was supposed to be a thought, but no one listened. They were all shocked about what had just happened, with the barrier, binary code, giant Pidgey taking their dead friend...

He carefully heard Jeff's idea, and agreed with him. "I guess I'll take a trip to one of those areas..." Before having to choose, Felix invited him to explore the Rainbow Road along with him. "Fine by me" John replied, and started walking towards the rainbow area...
Old 04-14-2007, 11:06 PM   #10
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Reading Rainboowwww~

Bleh, short update. xd But I had fun writing it, and I hope you'll enjoy replying to it xd

Shattered by the loss of Trick, the trainers quickly regroup and heed Sasha’s warning. To accompany them, Soruta sends out Meiru, the refreshed Natu, Kaya sends out Seishuku the Golbat and tells him to be on the lookout with Supersonic waves, and Kirin sends out Arisa, the cute little Mareep. Quite baffled at where to begin looking for this key, the group follows Jeff’s suggestion and sticks close to the area. They head off toward the Rainbow Road.
Soon enough the trainers make their way to the massive trail that seems to stretch into infinity, neatly paved with bricks, and small shrubs planted on either side at intervals of every five feet or so. Seishuku then darts off ahead, quickly trailed by Meiru flapping her little wings, until they disappear from sight eventually. “No sign of anything…” John mumbles, temporarily breaking the silence. After a few more minutes of walking, Felix begins to pant loudly, “Is it just me, or is this quite a bit of a hike?” The others agree with him, and then Kaya points up ahead. “What’s going on?” she exclaims, and the rest gaze up into the sky only to see… the road. Up ahead, the forms of a Golbat and a Natu are see fluttering, right where the road seems to curve vertically into the heavens. The trainers jog up to where the path shifts from horizontal to vertical.
“Enough of this!” Jeff suddenly exclaims, “I’ve had enough of this! It’s probably just a trap!” He spins around, but before he can begin to walk away, Seishuku flaps before him, blocking the trainer’s path. With a forked foot, he flutters upside down momentarily while he points up the road. There is a look of urgency on his face, and Kaya recognizes it. “Maybe they’ve spotted something up there guys,” she says, pressing a hand to the vertical ‘wall’ the road makes.
“Well even if there is something up there, how do you expect us to get up there?” Kirin mused, patting Arisa on the head softly. Felix shifted around uneasily, and kicked a brick that was sticking out of the road. It crackled across the path for a couple of feet before coming to a stop, and Seishuku’s ears perked up. Another brick seemed to magically rise from its spot in the ground, protruding just like the previous one did, and then followed by a couple more bricks. “Dude, what did you do?” John trailed off, as more and more bricks seemed to lift to form a circular shape in the ground. All six trainers circled around the spectacle, gazing into what appeared to be a deep hole. “Careful guys..” Soruta whispered, before a great beam of light burst from the depths and into the sky. All the trainers jumped back, rubbing their eyes at the brightness, hoping they weren’t blind, and as their vision came to, the found a chalice-shaped stone pedestal slowly rising from the hole in a steady clockwise spiral. Once it reached about four feet tall, it stopped moving, and the light dissipated except for a gentle glow from the contents of the podium. Seventeen small crystals neatly protruded like a three-dimensional jigsaw puzzle, and each had the glow of different colors of the rainbow.
The group stared at them in awe, and counting them up as well as judging their colors, Jeff quickly deduced that they must represent the elements of pokemon. In a bright golden inscription around the rim of the chalice, the words read, “Time to show your true colors for human and pokemon alike. Choose wisely who you choose to be.” As the trainers slowly raised their hands to the crystals, their pokeballs began to glow as well, seeming to benefit from whatever powers these crystals possessed. It appears that these crystals might be of help in this alternative reality, maybe a pokemon each might benefit as well. Once again, choose wisely.

I hope everyone uses common sense and doesn't pick a crystal that's already been taken.. there's plenty to go around. >_>;

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 04-14-2007, 11:23 PM   #11
Teehee

Re: Reading Rainboowwww~

Quote:
Bleh, short update. xd But I had fun writing it, and I hope you'll enjoy replying to it xd

Shattered by the loss of Trick, the trainers quickly regroup and heed Sasha’s warning. To accompany them, Soruta sends out Meiru, the refreshed Natu, Kaya sends out Seishuku the Golbat and tells him to be on the lookout with Supersonic waves, and Kirin sends out Arisa, the cute little Mareep. Quite baffled at where to begin looking for this key, the group follows Jeff’s suggestion and sticks close to the area. They head off toward the Rainbow Road.
Soon enough the trainers make their way to the massive trail that seems to stretch into infinity, neatly paved with bricks, and small shrubs planted on either side at intervals of every five feet or so. Seishuku then darts off ahead, quickly trailed by Meiru flapping her little wings, until they disappear from sight eventually. “No sign of anything…” John mumbles, temporarily breaking the silence. After a few more minutes of walking, Felix begins to pant loudly, “Is it just me, or is this quite a bit of a hike?” The others agree with him, and then Kaya points up ahead. “What’s going on?” she exclaims, and the rest gaze up into the sky only to see… the road. Up ahead, the forms of a Golbat and a Natu are see fluttering, right where the road seems to curve vertically into the heavens. The trainers jog up to where the path shifts from horizontal to vertical.
“Enough of this!” Jeff suddenly exclaims, “I’ve had enough of this! It’s probably just a trap!” He spins around, but before he can begin to walk away, Seishuku flaps before him, blocking the trainer’s path. With a forked foot, he flutters upside down momentarily while he points up the road. There is a look of urgency on his face, and Kaya recognizes it. “Maybe they’ve spotted something up there guys,” she says, pressing a hand to the vertical ‘wall’ the road makes.
“Well even if there is something up there, how do you expect us to get up there?” Kirin mused, patting Arisa on the head softly. Felix shifted around uneasily, and kicked a brick that was sticking out of the road. It crackled across the path for a couple of feet before coming to a stop, and Seishuku’s ears perked up. Another brick seemed to magically rise from its spot in the ground, protruding just like the previous one did, and then followed by a couple more bricks. “Dude, what did you do?” John trailed off, as more and more bricks seemed to lift to form a circular shape in the ground. All six trainers circled around the spectacle, gazing into what appeared to be a deep hole. “Careful guys..” Soruta whispered, before a great beam of light burst from the depths and into the sky. All the trainers jumped back, rubbing their eyes at the brightness, hoping they weren’t blind, and as their vision came to, the found a chalice-shaped stone pedestal slowly rising from the hole in a steady clockwise spiral. Once it reached about four feet tall, it stopped moving, and the light dissipated except for a gentle glow from the contents of the podium. Seventeen small crystals neatly protruded like a three-dimensional jigsaw puzzle, and each had the glow of different colors of the rainbow.
The group stared at them in awe, and counting them up as well as judging their colors, Jeff quickly deduced that they must represent the elements of pokemon. In a bright golden inscription around the rim of the chalice, the words read, “Time to show your true colors for human and pokemon alike. Choose wisely who you choose to be.” As the trainers slowly raised their hands to the crystals, their pokeballs began to glow as well, seeming to benefit from whatever powers these crystals possessed. It appears that these crystals might be of help in this alternative reality, maybe a pokemon each might benefit as well. Once again, choose wisely.

I hope everyone uses common sense and doesn't pick a crystal that's already been taken.. there's plenty to go around. >_>;
"Aww man-what in the hello operator have we go into now?" Kirin was hastily wondering if he would ever escape this pathetic place. And why was it taking so long anyway for the *big bad guy* to appear? He was ready to take him down like a Rhydon. Kirin, trying to better understand the situation before him, took a moment to think. "These crystals-different powers... I dare to wonder what would happen... let's see-there's Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet..."

Whilist Kirin thought, Arisa made a growling sound. "Now now Arisa-we're almost out of here and you'll be able to eat then." Arisa started to look unhappy but then started to stare at the crystals with... an appetite. "Arisa...what are you... don't eat that!!!" Kirin managed to get Arisa away, but not without grabbing the
Yellow colored crystal away from her. "Knowing Arisa, she probably thought this was some sort of electric flavored candy or something..." Kirin wasn't sure what would happen next, but if it was bad, Arisa would get NO dinner.

Old 04-14-2007, 11:37 PM   #12
Teehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teehee
Quote:

"Aww man-what in the hello operator have we go into now?" Kirin was hastily wondering if he would ever escape this pathetic place. And why was it taking so long anyway for the *big bad guy* to appear? He was ready to take him down like a Rhydon. Kirin, trying to better understand the situation before him, took a moment to think. "These crystals-different powers... I dare to wonder what would happen... let's see-there's Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet..."

Whilist Kirin thought, Arisa made a growling sound. "Now now Arisa-we're almost out of here and you'll be able to eat then." Arisa started to look unhappy but then started to stare at the crystals with... an appetite. "Arisa...what are you... don't eat that!!!" Kirin managed to get Arisa away, but not without grabbing the
Yellow colored crystal away from her. "Knowing Arisa, she probably thought this was some sort of electric flavored candy or something..." Kirin wasn't sure what would happen next, but if it was bad, Arisa would get NO dinner.

Old 04-15-2007, 11:36 AM   #13
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Kaya watched in amazement as a huge chalice spiralled its way out of the hole. Kaya took a couple of steps back and tilted her head in confusion. "Whats going on?" she whispered, as Seishuku came down to the ground next to his trainer. Suddenly, the chalice stopped and seventeen crystals rose from the chalice. Kaya looked at all of them in awe and Jeff then called out to the group that they must represent the elements of Pokémon. Kaya nodded and thought to herself, "Well that makes sense". She then stepped forward and she could make out some writing on the chalice, “Time to show your true colors for human and pokemon alike. Choose wisely who you choose to be.”

Kaya shrugged, "I suppose I need to choose one" she murmurred to herself. There was no question in her mind which element and crystal she was going to use. "My speciality is Poison types, so I'll be going with that. Right Sei?" Seishuku nodded, and then hissed to reinforce his agreement. Kaya then took a step towards the Purple crystal and reached for it ..

Old 04-15-2007, 02:28 PM   #14
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Quote:

So the search began. Soruta soon realized that Meiru was not the only Pokemon sent out to help look for this 'key' that Sasha spoke of, and that would turn out to be a good thing, because if she flew too far away by herself, who knows what could happen in this place...? Either way, the rest of the group had begun to head off towards the Rainbow Road.

Thousands of feet in the air, Soruta would have thought that the lack of oxygen in the air would have made her a bit dizzy, but strangely so, she did not really feel that way at all. She had probably gotten used to it, or wasn't aware of that possibility at all. Besides, there were far worse things to worry about. Bricks on the floor, shrubs spread out along the side of the Rainbow Road... Up ahead, Meiru and a Golbat flew up ahead, far enough to the point where nobody could see them anymore. Soruta was mostly silent through most of this, not thinking about what to say, or not knowing what to think about in the first place. Another trainer mumbled, “No sign of anything…”, breaking the silence in the group as they marched onwards in their own little way.

A while afterwards, another trainer says, “Is it just me, or is this quite a bit of a hike?” Soruta just nodded at that, thinking that walking on the road was rather tiring. It had been a long time since she had walked on the Rainbow Road, but she couldn't remember the road taking this much effort just to walk on in the first place. “What’s going on?”, someone suddenly questions. Up ahead, Meiru and the Golbat were fluttering around... Where the road suddenly curved and shot up into the heavens above. This forced Soruta to go back and remember a lecture from the village elder back at her hometown for a moment.

"There are some things that are beyond the control of humans. We can control some things to an extent, but it is the Pokemon that truly does these tasks. Take the weather, for example. We cannot change it permanently, but at least our companions can change it temporarily. We cannot make ourselves fly without some help from outside forces. We can also influence how others live and react, but not change it entirely. To be able to completely change the way nature, physics, or the mind works may imply that the force behind the changes are not human or Pokemon at all, or more likely, a rare but possible combination of the two forces."

Soruta just wondered what the village elder would have thought about this, what with the law of gravity suddenly being broken by this road here. Then again, this was likely a dream, but heck, the law of gravity was being broken all over the place by the original Cloud Garden anyways! Regardless of what everyone thought, they soon made their way to the bent road. Someone in the group screams out, “Enough of this! I’ve had enough of this! It’s probably just a trap!” Soruta did agree for a moment there, but also considered the possibility that the key would be somewhere at the end of the vertical path. And so, the Golbat begins to signal that there might be something on the vertical path itself. The trainer remarks, “Maybe they’ve spotted something up there guys.” But how to get up there...?

From there, this world that had felt slow from the moment Soruta had woken up along with everyone else had its pace suddenly hastened. “Well even if there is something up there, how do you expect us to get up there?” A brick was kicked somewhere, and from where that brick used to be at, another suddenly rose up from its place... Along with many others. “Dude, what did you do?” Even more bricks continued to rise up, right up until the rising bricks began to form a circular shape. Soruta had the urgency to utter out, "Careful guys..." right up until a huge beam of light suddenly shot up from where the rising bricks were.

All the while, Soruta had wanted to scream out something as the light temporarily blinded her, but that scream was stuck in her mind as her vision slowly came back. A stone pedastal that was shaped like a chalace was in front of them, slowly rising up from the light in a clockwise spiral, until it finally stopped, with most of the light suddenly being nonexistant except for a slight glow... All from strange crystals that could be seen on the stone figure. Everyone began to count the number of crystals, while one of the trainers read out from an inscription on the stone chalace, “Time to show your true colors for human and pokemon alike. Choose wisely who you choose to be.”

Judging from the inscription, the different coloured crystals were meant to represent the different colors of the rainbow, and the Pokemon elements associated with that color. With Meiru fluttering beside her, Soruta looked around and looked at all of the different crystals, until Soruta realized that one crystal stood out to her the most. She stood there, staring at a strange blue crystal, a dark blue, but not too dark, much like a hue of blue between the regular blue and a very dark blue. Sort of like the color named
'Deep Sky Blue'. As Soruta raised her hand towards the crystal, her Pokeballs suddenly began to glow as she began to reach out and take the crystal, not knowing exactly what this crystal would do to her and her Pokemon...
Old 04-15-2007, 03:23 PM   #15
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Jeff moved forward with a burst of pride from having been listened to, however slightly unnerved by the bird used by a girl in the group. They continued to walk. And walk. And so forth, and so on, until finally, the group was mostly exhausted, but as well as slightly peeved, Jeff included.

The freaky bat and bird weren’t exactly cheering him up with bright news, although they did save them a lot of trouble of having to muck about through the grass and shrubs. Still, Jeff was seriously annoyed when they reached a wall of bricks.

“Enough of this!” Jeff suddenly exclaims, “I’ve had enough of this! It’s probably just a trap!” He seriously didn’t like the idea of just randomly listening to projections of this world. And wasn’t Sasha the one to take the group to the machamp freak anyway?

He turned around when the bat lowered itself in front of him, which Jeff decided not to argue with. He joined the group in contemplating a plan of advance.

However, they got nowhere until one of them had accidentally opened what seemed to be a large hole, which of course, had to blind everyone with a pointless flash of light. And out of this horrible light, a giant cup basically rose. After gaining his vision once more, Jeff counted the amount of inexplicably shining rocks.

“Right, so 15, 16, 17… right, um… and apparently colored, hey, perhaps um... they are that of the types sanctioned by the pokemon league?” He glanced at the inscription, which made him nervous. He backed up a bit, thinking to the side.

Everyone walked up and grabbed on, and stood there glowing as if it was a perfectly normal thing to do.

“Um… guys?” he looked at them with a raised eyebrow, but as he walked closer to the chalice, he tripped over a random brick, and grabbed a hold of something. As he crawled up onto his feet, he noticed his hand clutching a white crystal, and a number of articles on him glowing.

”Uhh, for god’s sake…”

Old 04-16-2007, 07:01 AM   #16
Dark Duskull
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

"What the...?" shouted Felix when the chain of bricks appeared after he kicked the first one. Being the "stupid" never was one of Felix's priorities in a trip with some other trainers. This time it seemed that he had made it again. Suddenly a chalice with some strange crystals popped up from a hole, not before blinding all the trainers with a really really shiny light.

Listening to Jeff's theory once again, Felix understood that all the trainers needed to chose one of the crystals, the problem was that they didn't even know what was going to happen after that. After formuling some theories in his mind, trying to think on what was going to happen when he reaches the crystal, Felix tried to think what was the best one to chose. The electric, normal, poison and Flying ones had already been taken, but Felix had no interest in any kind of pokemon anymore. Some memories returned to his head. Felix saw himself with Braids, Painkiller, Arikel and Genina, playing around and joking with the rest of his team. "Ohhh good days were those". Felix took one of his Ghosts Balls and sent Calavera out. The little imp, a little afraid of the light that emitted the chalice rubbed his eyes as well and hid behind Felix's leg. "Calavera' I need you with me now, please don't leave me alone". Not saying any other word, Felix just strained his arm to reach the ghostly Indigo crystal.
(M) Lv.09
Old 04-16-2007, 04:27 PM   #17
[Dootakun]
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

"Oooooooh, shiny!" John whispered, staring at the many crystals in front of him, each and everyone of them with a distinct and different color: one was yellow, another was green, another one was red... 17 crystals, 17 colors.

"Hey, perhaps um... they are that of the types sanctioned by the pokemon league?" Jeff suggested, and he was probably right, as that was too much of a coincidence. A mysterious inscription around the rim of the chalice contained an even stranger suggestion: “Time to show your true colors for human and pokemon alike. Choose wisely who you choose to be.”

As the remaining trainers chose their crystal and their pokemon, John thought of which one he should pick. "I have so many types in my Team... I could pick any crystal from there..." He had to think quickly, as he was the only one left. "I'll pick..." he said, unclipping one pokeball from his belt, and tossing it into the air. "Water!"

The pokeball opened, a bright light quickly revealing a baby Squirtle, Pure. "Let's go, Pure!" John said, picking the Blue crystal, simbolizing the water element.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:27 AM   #18
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Gooo Planet!

I <3 you guys for replying so fast.

The trainers quickly went through their teams as they gazed upon the glowing crystals, John sending out Pure, his baby Squirtle, and Felix released Calavera, his Sableye. Encouraged by Arisa, Kirin was first to choose, selecting the yellow crystal, and soon enough followed by Kaya’s purple, Soruta’s sky blue, Jeff’s clear, Felix’s dark indigo, and John’s aqua blue. As soon as each trainer selected a crystal, they immediately took a step back as they began to glow the respected color of the crystal. A great surge of power filled the trainers’ bodies as well as their pokemon, and they all began to undergo a strange form of costume change.
Kirin’s change happened almost immediately, ninja-like wrist and shin guards appearing on him with a golden hue. He became clad in a golden chest plate, and yellowish-khaki fatigues, with black combat boots. His hair suddenly changed super-saiyan style, going golden blonde and sticking up as much as possible. An electrical rod-like wand was grasped in his hand, about two feet in length, and with a small sparking orb the size of a marble at the tip. His pokeballs also changed, taking a yellowish tint to them, indicating some significant changes had happened to all of the occupants inside. However, Arisa was not left out; her electrical powers were amplified immensely, her bluish fur changing to a golden tone much like her evolved form, Ampharos, and her wool cackled with static, as well as her orb on her tail, which shone brightly.
Next up was Kaya, her eyes glistening with a violet intensity. A violet cloak draped down her back, and her hair straightened back neatly, giving her a very sleek look. Deep violet boots and a matching top and bottom covered her, and a small staff about a meter long appeared before her, tipped with a metallic ball on one end and a sharp point on the other, which seemed to be dripping of acid. Her pokeballs all took on a violet color, seemingly different inside, and Seishuku began to change as well, his blue body becoming deep, dark lavender, and his fangs seemed larger as well, dripping with poison as well.
Soruta’s change was a good deal more graceful than the previous two, beginning as two great angelic wings sprouted from her back. Her clothes were replaced by a long, toga-like white dress, and bore winged sandals on her feet. In her hands she held a paper fan, decorated with calligraphy of what looked like the wind and some various other symbols. Her pokeballs changed to a deep sky blue color, and Meiru changed as well, her wings growing more significantly developed as well at the red marks on her body changing color to blue.
After that, Felix was the next trainer to show change, his complexion already becoming very pale and ghastly. He wore a long, tattered black cape, and wore a black leather jacket with black leather pants as well. He had a faint aura around him, and with his phantasmal look, was equipped with a high-tech looking gun holstered at his belt, a tiny amount of green ectoplasmic goop dripping from the barrel. His pokeballs had turned a dark, blackish indigo, and all were surrounded by a small aura as well. Calavera also appeared different, smoldering with a ghostly aura, as well as he appeared a bit more transparent with the exception of his now piercing, ruby red gem-eyes.
John’s change occurred subsequently, his eyes becoming a deep blue in color, and his hair appeared damp as well, as if he had just bathed. He wore a baggy half-pant, half-short, three quarter length bottom, made out of a similar fabric to that of swimming trunks, and his top was a long sleeved shirt made out of the material of a wetsuit, but a bit looser on the skin. In his hands he held a full length trident, golden in color with a beautifully curved three prongs on the tip. His pokeballs all changed to a deep aqua blue color, and Pure’s skin seemed a bit bluer as well, growing very small webbed fins on her hands, toes, elbows, and a small fin-like crest on her head.
Finally, the group all turned to Jeff, who had yet to change, though he was still glowing to an extent. He had not seemed to have chosen his crystal, but in fact it seemed to have chosen him. When he suddenly began to change after all, his clothes simply turned white, and a small white cape mounted on his back. He held in his hand a small slingshot, with no ammunition in sight. His pokeballs had all turned white, and he seemed to glow with a strange, holy light.
Now that all of these changes were done, the group examined each other. Though they looked like an old comic book set of superheroes, they had little time to lose altering their appearances or second guessing their decisions. To break the silence, Jeff posed an excellent question; “Now how are we supposed to get up there?”

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 04-20-2007, 11:08 PM   #19
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Re: Gooo Planet!

Quote:

The trainers quickly went through their teams as they gazed upon the glowing crystals, John sending out Pure, his baby Squirtle, and Felix released Calavera, his Sableye. Encouraged by Arisa, Kirin was first to choose, selecting the yellow crystal, and soon enough followed by Kaya’s purple, Soruta’s sky blue, Jeff’s clear, Felix’s dark indigo, and John’s aqua blue. As soon as each trainer selected a crystal, they immediately took a step back as they began to glow the respected color of the crystal. A great surge of power filled the trainers’ bodies as well as their pokemon, and they all began to undergo a strange form of costume change.
Kirin’s change happened almost immediately, ninja-like wrist and shin guards appearing on him with a golden hue. He became clad in a golden chest plate, and yellowish-khaki fatigues, with black combat boots. His hair suddenly changed super-saiyan style, going golden blonde and sticking up as much as possible. An electrical rod-like wand was grasped in his hand, about two feet in length, and with a small sparking orb the size of a marble at the tip. His pokeballs also changed, taking a yellowish tint to them, indicating some significant changes had happened to all of the occupants inside. However, Arisa was not left out; her electrical powers were amplified immensely, her bluish fur changing to a golden tone much like her evolved form, Ampharos, and her wool cackled with static, as well as her orb on her tail, which shone brightly.
Next up was Kaya, her eyes glistening with a violet intensity. A violet cloak draped down her back, and her hair straightened back neatly, giving her a very sleek look. Deep violet boots and a matching top and bottom covered her, and a small staff about a meter long appeared before her, tipped with a metallic ball on one end and a sharp point on the other, which seemed to be dripping of acid. Her pokeballs all took on a violet color, seemingly different inside, and Seishuku began to change as well, his blue body becoming deep, dark lavender, and his fangs seemed larger as well, dripping with poison as well.
Soruta’s change was a good deal more graceful than the previous two, beginning as two great angelic wings sprouted from her back. Her clothes were replaced by a long, toga-like white dress, and bore winged sandals on her feet. In her hands she held a paper fan, decorated with calligraphy of what looked like the wind and some various other symbols. Her pokeballs changed to a deep sky blue color, and Meiru changed as well, her wings growing more significantly developed as well at the red marks on her body changing color to blue.
After that, Felix was the next trainer to show change, his complexion already becoming very pale and ghastly. He wore a long, tattered black cape, and wore a black leather jacket with black leather pants as well. He had a faint aura around him, and with his phantasmal look, was equipped with a high-tech looking gun holstered at his belt, a tiny amount of green ectoplasmic goop dripping from the barrel. His pokeballs had turned a dark, blackish indigo, and all were surrounded by a small aura as well. Calavera also appeared different, smoldering with a ghostly aura, as well as he appeared a bit more transparent with the exception of his now piercing, ruby red gem-eyes.
John’s change occurred subsequently, his eyes becoming a deep blue in color, and his hair appeared damp as well, as if he had just bathed. He wore a baggy half-pant, half-short, three quarter length bottom, made out of a similar fabric to that of swimming trunks, and his top was a long sleeved shirt made out of the material of a wetsuit, but a bit looser on the skin. In his hands he held a full length trident, golden in color with a beautifully curved three prongs on the tip. His pokeballs all changed to a deep aqua blue color, and Pure’s skin seemed a bit bluer as well, growing very small webbed fins on her hands, toes, elbows, and a small fin-like crest on her head.
Finally, the group all turned to Jeff, who had yet to change, though he was still glowing to an extent. He had not seemed to have chosen his crystal, but in fact it seemed to have chosen him. When he suddenly began to change after all, his clothes simply turned white, and a small white cape mounted on his back. He held in his hand a small slingshot, with no ammunition in sight. His pokeballs had all turned white, and he seemed to glow with a strange, holy light.
Now that all of these changes were done, the group examined each other. Though they looked like an old comic book set of superheroes, they had little time to lose altering their appearances or second guessing their decisions. To break the silence, Jeff posed an excellent question; “Now how are we supposed to get up there?”
As Soruta slowly reached out to the crystal, she had already begun to see two others suddenly glow, glow with the same color as the respective crystals they chose.

"Wait, what-"

She attempted to take a step back in confusion as to exactly what those crystals were going to do to her, but she had already seen that she was glowing as well. A hue of Deep Sky Blue covered her body as well as what was perhaps a surge of power, and she had no idea what had happened in the next few moments... Until Meiru, who seemed to be much stronger now, motioned to Soruta to look behind her. She was speechless for a moment when she had seen...

"...Wings?"

The wings on her back looked like great angelic wings, those that were quite possibly strong enough to enable her to fly. A second later, she had noticed that she was wearing different sets of clothing from what she was wearing before she grabbed the crystal. Soruta was like a mythical angel, although she probably wouldn't be able to act like one, at least for a moment. The fan that she was not holding a minute ago seemed rather strange in itself. Soruta could not read some of the calligraphy, although she was able to guess that some of it might have stood for the element of 'Wind'. "Maybe the elder might know something about this..." she thought.

Then again, the village elder would have been shocked if Soruta flew back to the village like this, but she knew that the power the crystal had given her would not last forever. After all, there were more pressing matters at hand. Everyone had finished 'transforming' except for Jeff, who had just been glowing for a moment until he finally transformed himself. Much of the other trainers looked far more threatening than Soruta, although everyone now was perhaps strong enough to lay a smackdown on any unsuspecting bad guy that happens to wander in the general area, perhaps without the help of the Pokemon.

“Now how are we supposed to get up there?”, Jeff asks.

Best question of the day, Soruta thought. Then again, it could be the ONLY question of the day. Is this new power that is granted to everyone supposed to help them get up the vertical path? She thought about using her new wings to fly up the path to get a better look, but it would be unwise to just leave everyone else down there. Either way, it's not like Soruta would actually learn how to fly right on the spot. If anything, she'd crash into the road that turned into a wall as everyone else watches.

What about the Pokemon? Meiru did seem much, much stronger than before. Maybe Meiru was strong enough to carry someone up to the path? Soruta looked at her Pokeballs, which were now of the deep sky blue color, and wondered if her other Pokemon had grown stronger as well. If they did, then it was a possibility that her Pokemon would be able to carry everyone all the way up the wall. "This is too simple..." There had to be a better solution. But in case that it had to come to this...

"Everyone... Maybe my Pokemon are strong enough to carry all of us up that wall. That is, if we can't think of a better idea."

With that, she unclipped a Pokeball and tossed it into the air, revealing her trusty Faltzer, who undoubtedly looked different from usual as well. In the process, she probably got a ton of strange looks from everyone else, but at least it was a presented idea. Looking down to the road with its colorful bricks, she thought that kicking the bricks once more out of fustration would not do anything this time. Then again, it was another theory. Soruta walked over to a section of bricks that matched the color of the crystal that she had grabbed earlier. Maybe she could try kicking a brick from here, even though it would likely hurt like hell seeing as she was now wearing sandals instead of shoes...

Anyways, Soruta figured that this might be a good idea to test out her wings and learn how to fly for a moment. She would have to use them eventually, if the situation calls for them. "Everyone, I'm going to go up ahead and see what's up there. If I see anything, I'll come back and tell you all. Faltzer will be going with me, and I'll leave Meiru here to scout around for anything strange that isn't around this wall... This will only take a minute, I hope."
Old 04-21-2007, 11:58 AM   #20
[Dootakun]
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

As John waited for what would happen, the chosen crystals started glowing in their respective color, filling the trainer’s bodies and the pokemon with immense and great power. “Oh boy…” John said, feeling the raising power that was running through his veins. An aqua blue glow engulfed him and Pure, astonishing both. The baby Squirtle was scared, and ran to her trainer’s arms searching for his protection. “Don’t worry, Pure. Everything will be alright…”

A few moments after, the crystals stopped glowing, and all the trainers looked extremely different from before the glow. “What the…” John exclaimed, looking at his new vests and the golden trident held in his hand. Pure looked differently as well: her skin was a bit darker, bluer, and she now had small fins in her hands, toes, elbows. Plus, her head had a small crest, similar to a fin.

His pokeballs also changed. The once red-and-white spheres turned into deep blue ones, possibly meaning that the pokemon inside them changed as well. “I wonder what has happened to them…” John asked to himself, staring at his pokeballs.

“Now how are we supposed to get up there?”, Jeff asks.

“Well, no matter what happened to me and my pokemon, we still can’t go up there.” He said, before noticing the majestic wings on Soruta’s body. “So, we now represent the type of the crystal we chose, eh?” he said.

"Everyone...” Soruta said. “Maybe my Pokemon are strong enough to carry all of us up that wall. That is, if we can't think of a better idea."

“Sounds good to me” he said. “I don’t have any way to get up there, so I’ll need your help, thanks.”

Soruta then went for a quick testflight, hoping to learn how to use her wings. “Let’s hope there isn’t anything bad up there…” he though. “Which is probably impossible.”
Old 04-21-2007, 12:13 PM   #21
Dark Duskull
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Felix looked around maniacally, everyone was glowing just like everyone's pokeballs. Felix wasn't the exception to this, he was glowing with an indigo shine and so was Calavera, after 5 or 6 seconds everyone stopped glowing and looked very very different than before. They seemed to had gained some strange powers after touching the crystals the powers of the elements they had chosen. Looking himself he realized he was wearing leather clothes and a strange plot was sorrounding him. He also started to think in a different way. Somehow this evil power gave him the gift of calm but his inner Felix was wanting to do something good soon.

Calavera was glowing as well. His shyness disappeared as he started to scout the dark area in order to find what they can do to cross that vertical path that was interrupting their way to the exit of this strange dimenssion. Watching at his pokeballs after checking that everyone was okay Felix noticed that his pokeballs were coloured purple and wondered hinself if his other pokemon had changed as well as Calavera.

"Damn, I have no flying pokemon", thought Felix as he looked at his pokeballs thinking on go up there. He just wanted to do things to help the group. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Soruta, who had wings now. "Maybe my Pokemon are strong enough to carry all of us up that wall. That is, if we can't think of a better idea.", she said as everyone listened carefully. "Semms okay for me", said Felix looking at everyone around. John had already nodded and Felix was the second now.

"Calavera, stay with me, Soruta will Scout with her flying pokemon, let's just wait and see what happens". The little imp nodded and started to dig a hole with his sharp claws in order to pass the time.
(M) Lv.09
Old 04-24-2007, 09:48 AM   #22
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
As Kaya touched the crystal, a weird feeling overcame her. She began to glow, and as she took a quick glance around, everyone else was glowing too. The Pokéballs on her belt became an violet colour and she watched as her hair became sleek and straight, and her clothes changed to those of a violet colour. In her open hand, a staff appeared - it had a metallic orb on one end, and a spike on the other which appeared to be dripping some form of acid. Looking to her right, Seishuku was changing; his blue body turned to a deep lavender colour and his fangs grew larger and sharper.

Kaya blinked in disbelief, it was almost as if they had become superheros. There was no doubt that Kaya was channeling the element of poison. Looking around, the whole group had transformed as well. Kaya looked up at the wall, and Soruta, who had grown beautiful wings. It seemed the obvious choice that she would go and see what was over the wall. Kaya stepped forward and said, "Soruta, I'll come up with you to see. Seishuku can carry me.." she said as she looked over at Sei who was looking confused about his colour change. "Feel up to it Sei?" Her Golbat hissed lowly, his eyes glowing red, before he nodded in affirmative. "Okay then, Soruta, let's go check it out" Kaya said as she climbed on to Seishukus back. "Sei, if you struggle, use a Whirlwind to propel yourself upwards ok?" Sei hissed and opened his wings wide as the trainers went to check it out ..

Old 04-24-2007, 04:23 PM   #23
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Quote:

It was done. He looked around at the others, and was blinded by the colours, barely recognizing anyone anymore, not that he really could before. It didn’t help that he himself started to glow. He was blinded again on account of this, as even his eyes glowed from inside, and then something attacks him. He fell to the ground, and eventually came to the realization that it was a large table cloth apparently, currently choking and smothering him as it was tied to his neck.

As he struggled on the ground after the realization, he heard a clatter as a light wooden fell onto the bricks. Removing the cloth from his eyes, he rubbed his eyes before eventually reaching for it. It was a very simple thing, a finely carved to form a perfect shape, texture and colour consisting of a delightful light beige colour. Jeff of course didn’t care about any of this as he was still blurry from the whole still glowing thing and with a mutter said,

“A stick,” and after feeling around for a bit, he twanged the rubber band, “oh, right, a slingshot… great…”

He got up now, getting fairly used to the glow, not really, but he convinced himself to think that, so that was fine. He squinted at the wall. He only noticed then that his clothes were white, but he decided not to care really, it was all an illusion anyway. Dealing with more pressing matters, he sighed,

“Now how are we supposed to get up there?”

Nothing really helped, the ground seeming just turned perpendicularly, and continued up. There was nothing to climb really, nor could anyone see anything from where they were. Jeff didn’t think of the obvious, as he had not even noticed that one of the people happened to grow freaky deformed arms out of their back covered in feathers. Only when the amazingly flying girl actually spoke up, did Jeff notice her.

“Um… fine, super, you do that then, and um… we’ll wait here,” he sort of mumbled in response to her going up to see what was up, with few people hearing what he said.

As many others began to settle down, and get their bearings straight, Kaya decided to take some action, climbing onto her gigantic bat, which risen with an updraft.

Jeff lied down on the grass, and went shuffling through his backpack. He took out all his pokemon’s pokeballs out of the sack, excluding the daemon’s as he did not recognize it. He shuffled through them, noticing the lack of Batteries’ custom made zap ball with a sigh, and as he was putting all of them back in, he noticed a ball in a side pocket of the knapsack, which he had never seen really before.
It was a heavy ball, but Jeff didn’t know that. But he did notice it had an odd design, as well as having metal written on it a couple of times. He suspected trickery; he had not desire for the virtual world’s gifts. He took a few steps back, and pressed the button on the ball, letting out someone who wasn’t really ready for such a rude awakening.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:37 PM   #24
Teehee

Quote:

"RRRROAAAAWWWRRR!!!" Kirin madly roared as the power surged from within him, making him feel as if he were 10, nay 100 times as strong. He then turned to Arisa, who felt the same immense power flowing through her as well. "Arisa, my dear-you've touched something very great here. It seems this crystal has awakened dormant powers within not just you and me but all of us!" Arisa replied with a shock of her wool, which felt as strong as a Thunderbolt attack. Surprisingly enough, Kirin felt no pain or paralysis. "How DO we get up there???" Kirin thought. Kirin thought he could run straight and nothing would stop him, but considering what had happened to him so far, he wasn't all too sure. "Arisa? Do you by any chance have anything in mind this time around?" Arisa looked at Kirin as he were odd for asking her, signaling she had no clue either. "Sigh... I hope someone else has a plan." This one time around-Kirin was stuck. He hoped his teammates would be able to lead him this time.

Old 05-15-2007, 08:53 PM   #25
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

I'm truely sorry for making you guys wait all that time... Yes, I had a bunch of insanely important school related stuff to do, but that's no excuse for taking so long. :< If I take too long again, someone feel free to bump me.

[center:4a8c9]The Land of Shadows[/center:4a8c9]

After their transformations had completed, the trainers inspected their new costumes, and observed their pokemon as well. Soruta flapped her wings for a moment and decided that she would fly up first and scout out what was up above. She quickly pulled out one of her sky blue pokeballs and released Faltzer, her Swellow, who appeared in a bright flash. The Swellow also appeared different, seeming slightly larger than before, and with a brighter bluish hue to his feathers, as well as a much larger wingspan and a bigger crest of feathers on his head. The two then began to fly up, and were quickly followed by Kaya clutching onto Seishuku’s legs, the Golbat beating his powerful wings not far behind. Meanwhile, Jeff had been rummaging through his belongings and notices an unfamiliar Heavy Ball, and released it. It was a peculiar-looking Spinda, having absolutely no spots on his pale fur, as he stumbled about in a dazed swagger.
After a few minutes of watching the two girls fly up above, Felix, John, Jeff, and Kirin simply waited around for a sign. Of course, with their luck it was answered with two screams from far above; unmistakably Soruta’s and Kaya’s.
“What do you think happened?” John asked tensely, as all four of them got to their feet.
“Kaya? Soruta?” Felix shouted, but with no response.
“I hope they’re alright…” Jeff mumbled, clearly troubled by all the tricks and traps that had been happening to them constantly.
They then noticed as a solitary blue feather wafted down to the ground, the feather of a Swellow tipped in red. Meiru looked around in a panic and then chirped, as to gather the boys around closely. Calavera, Pure, Arisa, and the Spinda all seemed to pick up on this and motioned their trainers to the Natu, so they did. All eight of them, human and pokemon alike put their hands on Meiru, and the Natu concentrated on picking up a faint mental signal on her trainer’s whereabouts. In a sort of leap of faith, the group Teleported into the unknown, to wherever Soruta and Kaya were.
Getting to their feet, the trainers looked around at the new surroundings. The seemed to be on a large circular platform, which was completely made out of a dark grey stone. It was about a hundred feet in diameter, with five foot walls protecting the perimeter of the area. There was a gaping hole in the middle, about twenty feet in diameter, on side of it stretching vertically downward, which was the road, only the grassy borders of the road had disappeared, forming much more like a wall than anything. Where the landscape had disappeared to, was unsure, but it didn’t make any difference. Hovering about fifty feet above the area like an imposing ceiling, was a dense layer of clouds, literally seeming to roof the entire area. Just below it was a small, golden, glowing object, suspended in mid-air.
“The key…” Kirin whispered. “Kaya! Soruta!” Felix yelped, running around the center, to where they two girls lie, Faltzer and Seishuku beside them. After shaking them slightly, they aroused from their unconsciousness and got to their feet, their pokemon as well. The group quickly gathered together, Meiru perched on Soruta’s shoulder, satisfied.
“We were attacked…” Kaya stated, looking up. The clouds were already considerably darker, and she recognized this. “No need to explain though, prepare yourselves, guys!” Seishuku, Faltzer, and Meiru took flight suddenly, ready to fight what was yet to come, and the other pokemon prepared as well.
A loud caw crackled across the sky, as the wind picked up. A dark shadow covered the platform, and a long draconic neck poked down through the clouds. Its face contained a sharp and crooked beak, glaring red eyes, and two long and rugged feathers that stretched seemingly as long as the already elongated neck. Further down in the clouds, two massive talons poked through the atmosphere, slashing at the air in a hungry manner.
“Guess what?” Felix sighed sarcastically, nudging John. “Another thing wants to eat us!”
The trainers gazed up at the massive Altaria, almost as big as a Rayquaza, loomed down on them, in a matter that it almost seemed as if it were a part of the cloudy ceiling. It opened its beak as a wild, green flame appeared in its mouth, ready to spew a Dragon’s Breath. What will you do?

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records