UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 03-07-2020, 12:32 AM   #726
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

2 candies and 250$ for CCK's Male Mareanie

* Trade Open *

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 05:04 AM   #727
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Gifting MM my Level 20 Female Mimikyu.

Species: Mimikyu
Calendar Date: October 24th
Name: N/A
Type: Ghost/Fairy
Level: 20
Ability: Disguise
Nature: Calm

Pokeball: Regular
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatchery
Moves-
Level-Up: Wood Hammer, Astonish, Splash, Scratch, Copycat, Shadow Sneak, Double Team, Baby-Doll Eyes, Mimic
Egg Move:
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0

*Trade Open*
It was a night much like any other in the Fizzytopia region. Calm, quiet, starry, and well-protected by the shapeless mass of a superhero known as Captain Stomach. Tonight, the bold blob had apprehended a pair of would-be-thieves who were attempting to make off with various Pokémon Eggs from the Hatchery. In a manner of minutes, he'd left them both unconscious, tied up with the vines of their own Tangela. His work done, Captain Stomach prepared to take off-

"Uh... um..."

Captain Stomach stopped. The stammering was from the tiniest squeak of a voice, and yet he heard it well nonetheless. Curious, he looked around, until he saw its source. A... Pikachu? No, he realized- whatever this was was in a rather ragged handmade Pikachu costume, with unconvincing scribbles to serve as the face, and a jagged stick serving as the tail. The creature's real eyes peered out from a pair of tiny eyeholes cut in the torso. Already as he looked on, she shied away, almost as though embarrassed to have been heard. "...hello?" Captain Stomach said softly.

The creature stopped. "Um... th-thank you," she managed to say. "You, uh... you're really brave." There was no telling through that cloth cover, but she sure sounded as though she was blushing at that moment.

"Oh. Well, thank you," Captain Stomach replied with a small smile. "It was nothing, really- I wasn't about to allow crooks such as those to get away with stealing Pokémon Eggs." As he spoke, he bounded over towards the creature, who seemed unsure what to make of this.

"...Ah... um... w-would you like to rest up?" she offered after a few moments of awkward and indecisive stammering on her part. "I... I know a place..."

"...that sounds good," Captain Stomach replied.

~~~~~

The place, Captain Stomach soon learned, turned out to be an old abandoned room in the basement of the Hatchery. The door was locked, and judging by the amount of rust covering said lock, no key was about to get that sucker open anytime soon. But the creature was able to get in regardless- a window near the ceiling, obscured by a bush. It looked to be an old employee break room, with chairs, tables, even a comfortable couch, and various appliances, none of which seemed to actually work anymore.

"I... I'm sorry, this isn't much," mumbled the creature once they were both in. "It's... but this is where I live."

"No, no, it's fine," Captain Stomach assured her. "Um... you live here in this room?" he asked. "You don't have a Trai-" He stopped right there, knowing better than to finish the question, or even the word, upon seeing the small stains forming on the cloth right under the eyeholes of his host. "O...oh, I, uh," stammered Captain Stomach. "I didn't mean to-"

"It's OK," sniffled the creature. "I... I know no Trainer would have an interest in something like me."

Captain Stomach tilted his head. "That's a little harsh on yourself, I think," he murmured.

"Is it?" replied the creature. A strange shadowy clawlike appendage extended from under her costume, wiping away her tears. "I... I just... I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't be making this about me," she shook her... head? "I... um... I-I have some berries," she said, shuffling over to the refrigerator. Upon pulling it open (again with that odd shadowy claw deal), Captain Stomach could see that the appliance, in spite of its outward appearance, was in fact still functioning, and was housing a truckload of assorted Berries. The creature scooped out all the berries and set them on the floor before Captain Stomach, before backing off.

"...they're all for me?" Captain Stomach asked. "Um... this looks like everything you have. I... couldn't possibly eat all of- well, OK, yeah, I could, but I don't want to eat all your food on you like that."

"Y-you sure?" squeaked the creature.

"Well, sure," nodded Captain Stomach. "You gotta eat too, right?"

"I... I am a little hungry," conceded the creature. And then, in a most alarming spectacle, her eyes flashed, and she pounced on half of the berries, concealing them all beneath her cloak, and judging by the sounds, devouring them hungrily, and finishing it off with a surprisingly loud belch. Captain Stomach simply watched this spectacle, mouth slightly agape, his cheeks changing color to match his outfit. Once she was done, however, he turned to the rest of the berries, opened his mouth wide, and literally inhaled the lot of them. "O-oh, my," the creature murmured in response to this. Before the Poison-type had started on his share, she had started looking ashamed of herself for acting in such a fashion, certain that her guest wouldn't think highly of her; on the contrary, he was just as much a glutton, and was smiling slightly at her. "I... I'm Mimikyu," she said, finally introducing herself.

"Pleased to meet you, Mimikyu," smiled Captain Stomach.

~~~~~

Crabbe did not go home that night. Yes, Crabbe- after their short-lived meal together, he and Mimikyu started talking even more. She started to seem less shy around him, and he even removed his Captain Stomach outfit, telling her his real name, a sure sign of trust from the Swalot. They talked of many things- Mimikyu explained that her kind dressed as Pikachu, not only to protect their bodies from sunlight, but also to protect innocent people from the dreadful effects of simply looking at them. And Crabbe eventually opened up about why he became Captain Stomach in the first place, telling his tragic tale of love and loss.

"...and it finally came out on the news- the man and all his Pokémon, including Narcissa, had been murdered," Crabbe was saying sadly. "I... I never got the chance to tell her how I felt..."

"Oh, Crabbe..." Mimikyu murmured.

"I... the pain I felt," Crabbe continued. "I realized I never wanted anyone else to feel it, not if I could help it. I had started thinking about what Narcissa had asked me that one time, about what I aspire to do... and it was once I had finally connected those things together that I finally evolved into Swalot," he concluded. "Ever since then, Captain Stomach has been-"

"-been protecting Fizzytopia night after night," Mimikyu finished admiringly. "I... um... I'm kind of a fan," she added sheepishly. "I... the other night, I was so nervous... but I absolutely had to meet you once I realized you were coming to stop those thieves. I... I almost talked myself out of it."

"Well... I'm glad you didn't," smiled Crabbe. "I... I'm glad I met you, Mimikyu."

"Oh... you're just saying that," Mimikyu murmured.

"No, I really mean it," Crabbe insisted. "I... Mimikyu, why do you have such a low opinion of yourself?" he asked. "You're really cool."

"No, I'm not," Mimikyu said sadly. "I'm a hideous monstrosity, I eat like a Grumpig, I'm so shy and awkward-"

Crabbe chuckled. "Mimikyu, you eat like me," he reminded her.

"Oh, no, I- I- I didn't mean to imply you eat like a Grumpig-!" Mimikyu hastily started apologizing, stopping only because Crabbe had pulled her into a hug. "I... wh... C-Crabbe..." At this point, she extended her shadowy claws and hugged him back, crying as she did so. Crabbe did not let go until she did.

"You eat like me, and I find that beautiful," Crabbe murmured as he held her. "You're kind and sweet, and that never fails to shine through the shyness. Mimikyu..." As he said that, he looked into her eyes. Not the fake ones scribbled onto the cloak's Pikachu face- the real ones peeking shyly out from the tiny eyeholes in the disguise's torso. And those eyes were looking right back into his.

At that moment, the sound of violin music could be heard from somewhere above them both. A slow, romantic tune. "Wha-" began Crabbe.

"O-oh, they must have a- a pair of Kricketune staying here," Mimikyu murmured. "Th-they play romantic music when... wh-when they're in love..."

"Oh, I see," Crabbe murmured.

After a few seconds of listening to the music in silence, Crabbe could feel Mimikyu moving in his stubby arms. Not as though she was trying to get free, though- she was moving more as though to the music. Smiling at this, Crabbe began to dance with her. Mimikyu gave a small, almost disbelieving gasp at this, but raised no objections as they started dancing together. Neither one of them was exactly the best dancer in the world, but that little detail did nothing to ruin the moment.

~~~~~

Mimikyu woke up late one night, staring up at the ceiling for a moment before turning to look- Crabbe was fast asleep on the other side of the couch. She didn't want to look away, and yet, part of her felt it was wisest to do just that. After so long living by herself, desperate to be loved, after admiring the heroic Captain Stomach, all of a sudden she not only gets to meet him, but he's willingly spending time with her? It had been weeks now, Mimikyu realized. Crabbe had stayed with her for four weeks. She hadn't done a thing to coerce him, to make this happen- he'd stayed of his own free will. He seemed to like this. Seemed to like spending time with her. Dare she think, seemed to like her?

...no. She shook her head sadly as she tried to go back to sleep. If something seemed too good to be true, wasn't it usually just that?

~~~~~

"...Crabbe?" Mimikyu said the next morning.

"Yes, Mimikyu?" replied the Swalot.

"Um... y-you have a Trainer, you said, right?" Mimikyu asked.

"Yeah," nodded Crabbe. "I told you a little about him, didn't I?"

"Y-yeah... Keith, you called him, right?" said Mimikyu. "Um... I... wh-why... why are you... I mean..."

"...why am I staying here instead of going back to him?" Crabbe finished. Mimikyu nodded silently, looking down- she couldn't think of a way to phrase that that didn't sound off to her. "Honestly? I... Keith's a great Trainer, and I love working with him, and I do intend to go back to him, but..."

"...but?" Mimikyu squeaked.

"...It's... I just..." Crabbe murmured. "I... I feel like I have to make a choice here, and... I don't want to. I..."

"...you should go home," Mimikyu said sadly, looking down. "I... I don't want to get in the way, I... I don't want you to be unhappy."

Crabbe bounded over to Mimikyu. "Then come with me," he said.

Mimikyu did not meet Crabbe's gaze. "B-but... I... th-there's no way your Trainer will be OK with-"

"I know Keith Masters," Crabbe said. "I know him well. Not only is he a friend to most every Pokémon, he also wants whatever will make his Pokémon happy, and in my case, that's you. I missed my chance with Narcissa and spent years regretting it. Now I have another chance at that sort of happiness, and I won't pass it up. I won't make that mistake again. I... I love you, Mimikyu," he stated. "These last four weeks have been nothing short of incredible. If you really want me to be happy, then please... please come with me," he begged her.

For a minute, Mimikyu was silent. She finally looked up to meet Crabbe's gaze. He was looking down at her with a look of love, unmistakable even to her and her low self-esteem. With tears of joy starting to stain her cloak, she sprang into Crabbe's arms, hugging him with her shadowy appendages. Then, she carefully adjusted her disguise so that, just out of range of Crabbe's sight, her mouth was exposed. The point of this became clear very quickly as they kissed at long last, and a long-lasting kiss it was, too.

As they finally broke apart, Crabbe smiled. "I take that as a yes?" he said hopefully.

Mimikyu nodded again, her mind and heart both racing. "I love you too, Crabbe," she squeaked joyfully. "I'll... I'll come with you," she stated. "Y-you're sure Keith will like me?"

"I'm pretty sure almost everyone is gonna like you," promised Crabbe. "Some of my teammates aren't the easiest to get along with, but even they shouldn't have a problem with you. The same should go for Keith's girlfriend and her Pokémon as well- I mentioned her, too, I think? Her name is Willa. Honestly, if you'd rather go with her, it'd fine with me, she and Keith live together."

"W-well, I... I want to meet th-them first," Mimikyu murmured.

"Then let's get moving," smiled Crabbe. He grabbed his Captain Stomach outfit, and together with Mimikyu, made to exit the room through the window.

~~~~~

Keith was waiting outside his house. Crabbe had been gone for four weeks straight now- the only reason he hadn't gone looking for him in a panic was because Luna had persuaded him to let things play out. Willa was understandably skeptical of this, but accepted that Keith felt her words alone to be worthy of trust. And this was the day Luna was telling Keith she had foreseen Crabbe returning. And sure enough, not ten minutes into the wait, Keith could see his Swalot making his way down the main road of Sludge Wave Coast, turning to face the Poisonous Palace... and then a small creature peeked out from behind him.

Keith smiled, walking up to them. "There you are, Crabbe," he said. "We've missed you around here. And... who's your friend?" he added, glancing at Mimikyu, who had become overcome with shyness and was looking determinedly at the ground.

"Swa, Swalot," Crabbe said in a significant tone, putting a stubby arm around Mimikyu in a comforting way. This got Mimikyu blushing and snuggling up to the Poison-type.

Keith's smiled widened as he locked eyes with the Swalot, saw the look with significance to match his tone of voice. "I see," he nodded.

"Swa, Swalot swa?" Crabbe asked.

Before Keith could answer, however, he heard his front doors open. He turned to look just as Willa was walking outside. "Keith? Is Crabbe back?" she asked.

"He is," Keith nodded, stepping aside so the aspiring Ace Trainer could see both Crabbe and his new girlfriend. Willa smiled at the sight, realizing what must have happened, but at that point, someone else seemed to be much more enthusiastic about the presence of the Ghost/Fairy-type.

"Ohh!" exclaimed Terri Alph, who came running over as soon as she saw who was there. "Oh, it's so cute!" Her Pokédex, already in hand, was rattling off the entry.

"Mimikyu, the Disguise Pokémon. A Ghost and Fairy-type," droned the device. "A lonely Pokémon, Mimikyu conceals its terrifying appearance under an old rag so it can get closer to people and other Pokémon. Its actual appearance is unknown."

"A scientist at Alph has one of these," Terri smiled. "She and I sometimes played together in the ruins before I left. Hi," she added, crouching down to greet the Mimikyu, who seemed to shy away from her.

"It's alright," Crabbe said comfortingly. "Terri is very nice."

"Thank you, Crabbe," Terri smiled, before turning back to Mimikyu.

"...y-you understood him?" Mimikyu murmured wonderingly.

"Mm-hmm," Terri nodded. "I understood what you said, too. Are you one of Keith's Pokémon?"

"Actually, Mimikyu is wild, but I was just about to try and beg Keith to catch her," Crabbe explained. "You see, she and I, we..."

Terri nodded. "I see," she said. "Um... well..." She stood up and looked at Keith. "Crabbe intends for you to catch his girlfriend," she said. "But, well..."

"...but you really, really want a Mimikyu, don't you?" Keith smiled.

"So much," Terri nodded.

"Well, then, as long as Crabbe can visit whenever he likes, it's cool with me," Keith agreed. Terri nodded her agreement with this arrangement, then looked back at Mimikyu.

"I... I don't know..." Mimikyu murmured.

"Before you make your decision, I want to tell you two things," Crabbe intervened. "One, me and Keith live in this house right here. And two, Terri and her Pokémon live in that house right over there, within easy walking distance. We can still see each other every day."

That seemed to be all the convincing Mimikyu needed. She jumped up into Terri's arms, happily nuzzling the human who seemed actually eager to have her around. Terri giggled as she hugged the Mimikyu. "I'll name you Nuzzle," she decided. "If that's alright?" she added. Mimikyu looked at Crabbe, and as she saw him nod his approval, she too nodded back at Terri. From there, Terri produced a Poké Ball for Nuzzle, though the Disguise Pokémon didn't stay in it for long. And Terri was quite all right with that.

OOC: Receiving the level 20 female Mimikyu from Lil'twick, Naming her Nuzzle, and declaring her Ability to be... well... Disguise. What else? Thanks so much, she's in good hands!

*Trade Closed*
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 02:54 PM   #728
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
2 candies and 250$ for CCK's Male Mareanie

* Trade Open *
I forgot about this.

Spike
Spoiler: show
Species: Mareanie
Type: Water/Poison
Level: 1
Bond: 0
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Merciless
Evolution: Level 38
Attacks: Poison Sting, Peck
Obtained: Trade

Using the candies on Pinky elevating to lvl 14.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:39 PM   #729
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading this Lv. 1 female Snover to Connor for 3 candies and $250.

-Trade Opened-

Also, trading this blue-flower Lv. 1 female Flabebe with EMs Captivate and Camouflage to MM for 1 candy.

-Trade Opened-

Last edited by myahoo; 03-11-2020 at 04:23 PM.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 06:22 PM   #730
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading this Lv. 1 female Snover to Connor for 3 candies and $250.

-Trade Opened-
Trading 3 candies and $250 for this little gem, and declaring the Ability to be Soundproof. Thanks a bunch!

= Trade Closed =

Last edited by Connor; 03-13-2020 at 09:56 AM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 08:40 PM   #731
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Also, trading this blue-flower Lv. 1 female Flabebe with EMs Captivate and Camouflage to MM for 1 candy.

-Trade Opened-
Springtime was well and truly on its way to Fizzytopia, and some were taking notice more than other. Naturally, this was a happy time for most Grass-types, of course, and even Flying-types and Dragon-types who weren't that thrilled with the cold of winter were out and about now. And of course, those with an appreciation for flowers were relishing the more favorable conditions.

This last fact was not lost on one Terri Alph as she walked through Agility Meadow, with her girlfriend, a Froslass by the name of Laugh, floating by her side. No longer feared as the home of a fast, feral Furret, Agility Meadow was bustling with more life than ever before.

"Whoa, it looks better than ever before," murmured Zoom, the very Furret who had once claimed this meadow as her home.

"Yes, it's beautiful," Terri smiled. She gave a small chuckle as a small Fairy-type who had been floating along behind her was now flying out, soaring low above the countless flowers blooming on the ground. Help was a Comfey, and flowers were a big deal for them. As Help flew along, she would periodically swap out one of the flowers stuck to her tail for a fresh one.

Before very long, however, Terri noticed Help pausing before a slightly larger flower. This one was a vivid shade of blue, and Terri quickly saw why Help had stopped- before she could even try and pick it, the flower had floated into the air. And then a closer look revealed to Terri that the flower itself wasn't floating; a tiny Pokémon had grabbed hold of the flower and was carrying it into the air. This prompted Terri to take out her Pokédex and look it up.

"Flabébé- Blue Flower- the Single Bloom Pokémon. A Fairy-type," droned the device. "Flabébé chooses a flower at birth and holds onto it for life. It can draw power from its flower, and keeps it alive, but is unsafe without its flower."

"O-oh, I'm sorry," Help was saying to the Flabébé. "I didn't realize this flower was taken."

"It- it's quite fine," squeaked the Flabébé. "I... I'm kind of flattered you noticed my flower out of all of these," she admitted.

"Oh, it's beautiful," smiled Help. "I really like this shade of blue. I don't have any flowers like that."

At this, Flabébé's grip on her flower tightened. "N-no, I... I can't give up my flower," she pleaded.

"Oh, no, no, I wouldn't dare ask that of you!" Help exclaimed hastily. "I'm sorry if that's how I sounded! No, no, I just... I just like how the flower looks, is all," she murmured.

Flabébé relaxed a bit. "I... I'm sorry, I thought you..." she murmured.

"It's okay," Help stated. "I can imagine... I... If I don't have any flowers stuck to my tail, I just feel so uneasy."

"...your flowers are pretty," Flabébé said.

Help smiled, blushing slightly at this. "Thank you," she replied. "My name is Help," she added.

"It's nice to meet you," smiled Flabébé. "I... uh... I don't really have a name... um... a-actually, Help, um... is- is that your Trainer over there?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's Terri," nodded Help. "She's very nice. Do you want to meet her?"

"O-oh, yes, please," nodded Flabébé. She and Help floated back over to Terri, who had been watching the pair of Fairy-types interact with a small smile.

"Hello, there," Terri greeted the Flabébé. "I'm Terri, and this is Laugh."

"Pleased to meet you," Laugh chimed in, bowing politely.

"And you, too," Flabébé replied, likewise bowing to them both. "Um... I... I don't know quite how to put this, but I... I want to join your team," she said, though she seemed to be addressing Laugh more than Terri.

"Join my team?" Terri repeated. As was so often the case with other Pokémon, the realization that Terri could understand Pokémon speech proved to be a great surprise to this Flabébé. "I think I'd like that," she smiled. "And I get the feeling Help would like that a lot," she added, her smile widening knowingly. Help blushed furiously at this, but smiled back. "Would you like Reassure to be your name?" asked Terri.

"Reassure... I... I like it!" smiled the Flabébé. "Yes! That works just fine!"

Terri grinned. "Then welcome to the team," she stated, already pulling a Poké Ball out of her bag. Reassure immediately realized what this was, and so she floated back a little bit, looking expectantly at Terri, who had already enlarged the sphere. Terri gave a nod to the Flabébé. "OK! Poké Ball- get it!" she exclaimed, throwing the sphere at the Fairy-type. She was sucked right in, and the ball fell to the ground, barely wobbling before falling still. Smiling, Terri picked up the Poké Ball and sent her new Flabébé right back out. They remained in Agility Meadow for the better part of the day, enjoying the pleasant weather and the beautiful flowers, and in the case of the pair of Fairy-types, each other's company.

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy to myahoo for this Blue Flower Flabébé. Naming her Reassure and declaring her Ability to be Flower Veil.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:36 AM   #732
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my lvl 1 Male Golett (in Premier Ball) to Prof.Enigma for $1500, 5 Rare Candies, TR Zap Cannon and TR Dragon Pulse

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 02:48 AM   #733
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading my lvl 1 Male Golett (in Premier Ball) to Prof.Enigma for $1500, 5 Rare Candies, TR Zap Cannon and TR Dragon Pulse

1,500$

5 candies
TR's Dragon Pulse and Zap Cannon

enclosed for TKF's Golett

Thank you, *trade closed*

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 03-27-2020, 08:15 PM   #734
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

In commemoration for winning a Colosseum challenge at Sludge Wave Colosseum, gifting these 3 Fighting Gems to Zorchic. (#3-6 out of 6- the first three are long gone)

*"Trade" Commenced*
Old 03-27-2020, 09:25 PM   #735
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
In commemoration for winning a Colosseum challenge at Sludge Wave Colosseum, gifting these 3 Fighting Gems to Zorchic. (#3-6 out of 6- the first three are long gone)

*"Trade" Commenced*
Accepting these Fighting Gems with thanks and much pleasure!

*"Trade" Closed*
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:01 PM   #736
Sneaze
Mrow?

Giving Yuki one of my female Pichu (lvl 1) @ Luxury Ball.

*"Trade" Opened*

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 01:33 AM   #737
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Okay a lot late for this but Trading my Female Paras ( lv 1 ) to Six Dragons in a Trenchcoat for one Candy.

*Trade Open*

Old 04-02-2020, 02:17 PM   #738
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Trading Slash $1000 and 5 Candies for 1 Heart Scale

*Trade Open*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 02:30 PM   #739
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Attaching my DeepSeaScale to my Female Clamperl and DeepSeaTooth to my Male Clamperl and trading them to Med for his Kadabra
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 02:35 PM   #740
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Trading Slash $1000 and 5 Candies for 1 Heart Scale

*Trade Open*
Trading 1 Heart Scale to Lil'twick for his 5 Candies and $1000

*Trade closed*
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 02:39 PM   #741
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Attaching my DeepSeaScale to my Female Clamperl and DeepSeaTooth to my Male Clamperl and trading them to Med for his Kadabra
Trading my male kadabra to Sandaa in exchange for his female clamperls and his male clamperl.

*What? Clamperl is evolving!

...Congratulations! Your Clamperl has evolved into Gorebyss!*

...Congratulations! Your Clamperl has evolved into Huntail!*

*Trade Closed*

Trading my female gorebyss and male huntail back to Sandaa for his alakazam.

*Trade Open*
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 02:41 PM   #742
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post
Trading my male kadabra to Sandaa in exchange for his female clamperls and his male clamperl.

...Congratulations! Your Clamperl has evolved into Gorebyss!*

...Congratulations! Your Clamperl has evolved into Huntail!*

*Trade Closed*

Trading my female gorebyss and male huntail back to Sandaa for his alakazam.

*Trade Open*
Kadabra has evolved into Alakazam!

Trading back Med's Alakazam for my Gorebyss and Huntail, thanks!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 07:17 PM   #743
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Okay a lot late for this but Trading my Female Paras ( lv 1 ) to Six Dragons in a Trenchcoat for one Candy.

*Trade Open*
Thanks for the child, here's your candy

*Trade Closed*

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 12:31 AM   #744
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Gifting 2 [1-2] Heart Scales to Missingno Master

*Trade Opened*
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 04:02 AM   #745
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Gifting 2 [1-2] Heart Scales to Missingno Master

*Trade Opened*
Accepting both Heart Scales with my thanks.

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-08-2020, 12:00 AM   #746
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Pikachu The things you dreamed of are already right in front of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Giving Yuki one of my female Pichu (lvl 1) @ Luxury Ball.

*"Trade" Opened*
It had been a while since Jess had last met up with Michael, having encountered him but briefly back in January when she bought an Old Spice Incense on his behalf. The request had been a bit out of the blue, but understandable given "aromatherapy" didn't really suit his intimidating image. Indeed, the boy's black and bloody metal ensemble made her somewhat uneasy at first, and she still stiffened slightly when he approached. As his hard boots clicked towards her though, she squinted at the small silver insignia stitched on each side: in contrast to the other accessories he sported (such as a skull pendant and Zubat chains), these took the much cuter and innocent appearance of Pichu, of all things. It was a bizarre but endearing oddity, causing her to relax as she realized perhaps this guy wasn't quite so “tough” as he seemed.

As if to illustrate, from behind those boots popped a similar pair of triangular yellow ears tipped with dark fur, followed by two shining eyes as they peered up at her curiously. Jess beamed as she bent down to greet the young rodent. Michael had been looking for someone to take care of the little girl (and contacted her first as a return for the prior favor), which Jess was only too happy to accept.

“Hey there, my name’s Jess. What’s yours?”

The Pichu cocked her head to the side, clearly not used to receiving individual attention, let alone having considered an alternate moniker yet to differentiate her from her siblings. Her cheeks sparked in excitement at the prospect of no longer being part of a matched set, but finally possessing her very own identity. Jess grinned as she lifted the tiny mouse up, musing as she examined those glowing bright pink pouches, round and radiant as the moon.

“Hm… How about ‘Momo’”?

‘Momo’ smiled and squeaked in immediate approval as her face flashed further, flinging herself into her new trainer’s arms before scampering up to her shoulders. Jess giggled in light of the critter’s aura of overflowing energy, feeling the various sources of inspiration (both older and more recent) leading to her conclusion appropriate.

“All right, ‘Momo’ it is then! Come on, let’s get back to Base so you can meet everyone else~”

-

Accepting Lv. 1 Pichu from Sneaze.

Thank you! <3
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 07:59 AM   #747
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Trading 1X Ghostly Shoes to lilboocorsola for 4x Rare Candies.

*Trade opened*
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 09:54 AM   #748
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Trading 1X Ghostly Shoes to lilboocorsola for 4x Rare Candies.

*Trade opened*
Trading 4x Rare Candies to CrazyCreeperKid for 1x Ghostly Shoes.

*Trade Closed*

Using 1x Ghostly Shoes on Liltwick to teach him PHANTOM STEP.

Thank you!
Old 04-14-2020, 01:55 PM   #749
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading this pair of Ghostly Shoes to lbc for 4 Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 04-14-2020, 02:05 PM   #750
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading this pair of Ghostly Shoes to lbc for 4 Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 4x Rare Candies to Missingno. Master for 1x Ghostly Shoes.

*Trade Closed*

Using 1x Ghostly Shoes on Zigzagoon to teach him PHANTOM STEP.

Thank you!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops