UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Visionary Glade

Old 02-04-2017, 10:34 PM   #1
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

Arcanine Drake's Journal

This will be my FB journal, and If you have any comments, Please VM I'd prefer no comments in here, Thank you.
*Note that this will be constantly updated when I can, so links for this Index wont be here just yet.

Index
Drake's Memories. page 1
Drake and Wolfie. page 2
Wolfie and Cassie. page 3
Luna the Lunatone. page 4
Drake's Contest Practice.

Here is a Link to my FB post.
And A link to my FB profile Here

Last edited by DracosWulfgar; 03-10-2017 at 11:46 AM.
DracosWulfgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 10:53 PM   #2
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

Drakes Memories

Jan. 1

"First day of the new year, Damn 22 long years since that day happened. Oh who are you?
Yes you, looking in my journal. What are you doing here? Oh well now that your here you might as well know my past.
On this day 22 years ago is when I first discovered my first of many 'abilities', did I just say many abilites? Yes I just did. Call them gifts or what ever you want, all I know is that they help me in dangerous situations.
It all happened when I was on a trip to the Alola region with my mother, stepfather, and sister.
I was told to stay at the hotel, but nope I wouldn't have it, I just Had to explore.
Being related to a champion of a far away region, I knew how to deal with wild pokemon very well should I have come across one, but the thing is I only got rescued by one Pokemon. A psychic pokemon I think, Her name that I called her by was Garda.
Why Garda might you ask? Well because she had saved me from a bunch of *shudders* Spinark and Dewpiders. I dont normally have a problem with any pokemon, but these two kinds creep the effing hell outta me.
Any how they were angry at me for some reason that now, after all these years later, I cant remember why.
So running in terror along the beach near the forrest outside our hotel, I had fallen over a tree root and started crawling backwards away from the advancing horde of spider like pokemon, and thats when Garda appeared, It seemed to me that she threw up her arm and sent a blast of telekinetic force at them effectively scaring them off."
(We now go back across time and space to see this event unfold before our eyes )
The pokemon then lowered her arms and turned towards the little kid shaking behind her " Hey there little boy, are you hurt?" the psychic pokemon telepathically asked to the 5 year old Drake who, covered in scratches , appeared to be ok and shakingly nodded " How are you doing that?" Drake said out loud. "What this? This Is how I talk." she stated. Drake, visibly calming down, looked awed " Do you think you could teach me how to talk like that and do that blasty thingy you did?" the little boy asks in excitement.
" I dont see why not, whats your name little one?" The boy gets up " Im Drake, whats your name?"
The pokemon then looks off to the side a little sad"I dont have a name, or a family.....I have lived in this jungle all my life"
"Well then I will be your start of a family, and can I call you Garda?".
( Brought back to Drake writing this down)
As Garda and I became friends over the next two weeks, we started to grow close almost like a family, albeit a two member family but it was wonderful. Garda taught me how to commune by telepathy and got me lifting small objects with my mind, and in return I told and taught her everything about trainers and human life as best as I could at the time.
How ever two weeks after Garda and I met, we had to say goodbye......We both promised each other that we'd meet in our traning clearing for when I can be a trainer and have her on my team.
About 22 years later Im a trainer and all ready for Garda to join me, wanting to be a master coordinator with my pokemon.
How ever I returned to Alola to that very same clearing with Wolfie to get her with me, and waited for days and days, Garda never showing up.
Not wanting to give up I vow to explore the World to find her and achieve my dream of Master coordinator.

So there you bunch of nosiy camel farts, you now know Why Im Traveling.
Now Shoo you strange people.

Last edited by DracosWulfgar; 02-05-2017 at 12:27 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:24 PM   #3
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

Drake and Wolfie

Dec.25

Ugh, you're still here? Ugh Fine then I'll tell about the day I hatched Wolfie.
This had happened two years after I had met Garda
It was my seventh Christmas and as usual I was bouncing off ththe wall excited all night to see what presents I had.
As a surprise this year, my mom and stepfather had a pokemon breeder breed a special egg, An Growlithe egg.
They had brought my future partner's egg out after we had gotten done opening up all the other presents, Oh my god you people should have seen the look on my face when they gave me Wolfie's egg. It was priceles.
For the rest of December and the start of January, You could not find me anywhere with out his egg in my arms. I had wrapped Wolfie's egg in my favorite blanket, constantly checking it for cracks to see if it was hatching.
You know the usual, And then On my Birthday, Wolfie finally hatched into the cute Growlithe we have today.

Last edited by DracosWulfgar; 02-26-2017 at 01:02 PM.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:28 PM   #4
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

Wolfie and Cassie

"Ok Ok now about Cassie and Wolfie, OOOF hey Wolfie what are you doing? 'Get off Drake its my turn to tell this, off off off now before I unleash a liver surprise' But hey! this is my thread! ' I dont care off now, fine Ill force you off.*pooft* ' Ack Cough Cough gag. "
* loud crash*
' Ha, now that Drakes passed out on the floor because of my liver supprise, I will tell you this story.
Ahh Cassie, the Lilipup of my dreams.
Recolored to look like a sheltie, I knew the moment I saw her that I was in love, Shes soooo beautiful.'

Last edited by DracosWulfgar; 02-07-2017 at 01:59 AM.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:48 PM   #5
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

Luna the Lunatone

* to be edited soon*

Old 02-15-2017, 01:27 PM   #6
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

Drake's Contest Practice.

Place holder post

Old 02-15-2017, 01:28 PM   #7
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

Drake And Cynthia, sibbling practice.

Place Holder post.

Old 02-15-2017, 01:29 PM   #8
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

First Day in the Park.

A 26 year old man appears and wanders aimlessly, through th gardens, wearing his trade mark blue head phones on his ears, listening to the song Dancing in the Dark.
Besides this man walks a Growlithe, who like his trainer, is wandering around.
More curious about the stuff in the gardens, he looks up at his trainer and seems to ask a question

*Wolfie* " Drake, may I go check stuff out before we begin practice our dance battling?"
* Drake, plopping down on the grass, absorbed into his music, nods*
"Dont be too long though cause we really need to practice, Wolfie."
* Wolfie barks a reply that only Drake can hear*" I know and I wont be too long."* Wolfie then goes around sniffing and checking everything out*

* laying down and relaxing, Drake starts to softly sing along to the song playing on his MP3 *
"Come on I wanna dance in the dark, Oh Come on we gonna light up the night."
Kawaii, a twenty one year old female trainer with oddly pink hair, was strolling through the fizzytopian park. By her side was her pink recolored Eevee companion, Frieghya. A new addition also joined them. A female ledyba, dubbed Little miss.
Just behind them walked two pokemon, akwardly blushing and carrying a picnic basket between them. One was a cottenee with rainbow ears named Cerno, the other was his brand-new partner Oisín the deerling. The two male pokemon were on their very first date.
This was the main reason Kawaii had returned to the park today, plus she had heard that a new trainer was visiting today. The pink-haired trainer was always ready to meet new people.

* Wolfie, chasing a butterfly stumbles into the path of this unusal trainer and her pokemon, startled He runs over to his trainer Drake and puts him between the woman and her pokemon as they approach *
* Wolfie * Drake there is a pink haired girl and a lot of pokemon coming towards us.....DRAKE
* Drake rolled his eyes at Wolfie and chuckles then speaks in their mind link* Dont worry Wolfie, people here are usually friendly, It would not hurt you to lighten up a bit.
* Getting up and turning off his music and taking his headphones off, Drake walks up and greets this stranger and holds out his hand*
Hello there, My name's Drake and this is my partner Wolfie * points down behind his legs to a Growlithe who was staring at the pink Eevee *
Kawaii nodded at the new trainer, "It's very nice to meet you two. I am Kawaii and that Eevee is my partner pokemon Frieghya. Who, as you can see, is recolored pink." the female trainer smiled and gestured to her other three pokemon, "The ledyba is little miss and the cotonee is Cerno and the deerling is his life partner Oisín."
Frieghya waved her tail in greeting. (I put my pokemon's speech in italics since humans cant understand pokemon speek.) "Hello wolfie"
Little miss waved in a friendly way to the growlith and his trainer.
Oisín and Cerno were busy setting up a picnic for two a couple feet away. Every time their eyes met they would blush furously and look away. This slowed down the process a bit, eventually they got it unpacked.
Wolfie comes out from behind Drake and shyly waves his tail back. "umm uh Hi, Frieghya, nice to um uh meet you"
Drake nods at Little miss and Oisin and Cerno, then faces Kawaii and says " that is a very nice shade of pink though" looking down at the eevee.
" We are here cause we were gonna practice dance battles for training, I hope to one day be Master coordinator. My whole family is into battling but I find them.... a little harsh... Having a big sister whose a chapion of a region does come in handy though cause she taught me everything I know so I can protect my pokemon better should the need ever arise".* Wolfie finally gets over his shock and goes up to greet the ladyba hovering. Hello there.

Frighya nodded, "I was shy when I first got here too, don't worry about it.
Kawaii looked awed, "wow you are related to a champion, that's so cool!"
Little miss waved, "hello little one."
Cerno and Oisin had settled down and started eating. sometimes they would feed each other a berry or two but it was always followed by a lot of blushing from either one.
Drake looks away and says " Yeah she is the only one who'll speak to me now that I choose to be a Coordinator."
* Drake shifts and nervously asks* Is it okay if I may check out you pokemon?
I dont wanna bother Cerno or Oisin cause they're dating but If I can check Frighya and Little miss? You see Im also on a quest to find a pokemon I befriended in a faraway jungle many years ago, and I think that if I fil out my dex more, I could find her easier....If you dont mind?"
* Wolfie nods back then starts sniffing Frighya, Little Miss and Kawaii, memorizing their scents *
Kawaii nodded "Of course! In fact I have some others you might enjoy looking at."
the pink haired trainer reached on her belt and threw two more pokeballs out into the air.
Out popped a recolored lilipup, Her fur now resembling the colors of a sheltie, and a female meditite who blinked hapily in the sun.
"The lilipup is Cassie and the meditite is Eleven." Kawaii informed the new trainer.
Casie barked hapily and ran around Drake's feet while Eleven just blinked at him.
Hello Drake. a voice sounded in Drake's head.
Frieghya sniffed wolfie right back.
Little miss flew hapily in a circle.
Oisín and Eleven had finished their meal and were cuddling in the sun.
Pulling out his pokedex, Drake quickly scans Kawaiis pokemon and registers them to his dex. Turning back to the female trainer Drake says " Thank you Kawaii, hopefully now Im one step closer to finding her..." The man then looks down at Eleven and smiles " Hello Eleven and how are you?"

Eleven blinked Finding who? the meditite asked telepathically. Kawaii glared reproachfully at her pokemon "Eleven, don't be rude." the trainer scolded.
Frieghya nodded "Sure, wanna join us Cassie?." the eevee asked her teamate.
Cassied barked hapily and ran around in a circle before responding, "You bet! What are we playing?"
Cerno was brushing Oisín's fur and making him a flower crown. Wolfie jumps up and down happily and asks " Do you wanna play with me?"
Drake chuckles then says " Its fine Kawaii, And shes Garda a pokemon who I met in a jungle allong time ago, shes a psychic type at least because she taught me how to do this" Drakes face then goes very blank, and a leave from a nerby tree is suddenly pulled off and floats towards Kawaii and lands softly on her hair. Chuckling some more he then says " Thats as good as I can do for now, I had promised I would come back and let her on my team because at the time I was just seven. When I did go back I couldnt find her so I figured she went off to find me. So now Im on this quest"
Wolfie barks happily and says " Anyon up for a game of tag?"
Kawaii smiled "I hope you do find her."
Cassie yips back happily "I am I am"
Frieghya nods in agreement
Noding in agreement Drake then ask Kawaii " So what are you traveling for, Whats your goal?"
Wolfie then jumps and tags Cassie with his nose "Tag your it!"
Kawaii thought for a moment "I want to be able to show the world that you can be a successful trainer and care for every kind of pokemon. Especially those that are not usually picked up or captured."
Cassie barks happily and chases after wolfie. Frieghya chuckles and runs away in a different direction.
Drake says " The earth needs more people like you, caring and loving, not alot of people are like that"
Wolfie suddenly veers and jumps over Frieghya, putting her in Cassie's path " heh, See ya "
Kawaii blushed "That is so nice of you, thanks."
Cassie giggled and tagged Freighya with her nose. Frieghya chuckled and took off after wolfie.
Drake smiles and says " I tell it as it is "
Wolfie tries to do his best not to get tagged with Frieghya literaly on his tail.
Kawaii smiled, "Thats a very fine quality to have."
Frieghya sped up and almost tagged wolfie before veering off after Cassie.
Drake blushes and says " Well thank you, some stuff just comes naturally ya know? "
Wolfie turns around and dashes after Frieghya and tags her, stealing the tag he then goes after Little miss hovering in the air, playfully bumping her of course.
Kawaii nodded back and turned to watch her pokemon play.
Little miss giggled and persued cassie in flight. One of the ledyba's ball-like feet grazed the top of the lilipup's head.
Cassie barked happily and charged after wolfie. Drake sits down and watches them as well, plucking blades of grass and unconsciously starts weaving the blades of grass together.
Wolfie barkes in excitement and backflips over Cassie then dashes off from where she just came.
Kawaii turned to Drake "I'm glad our pokemon are having fun."
Oisin trotted over to the two trainer with Cerno on his back. Kawaii smiled at the two as the sat on the grass to watch the others.
Cassie seemed to persue Wolfie with a bit more effort than the other pokemon.Drake looks up and nods, " Looks almost as if they have been friends for a while. Wolfie seems to make friends fast like that" Drake smiles and as the deerling and cottonee come over, Drake places the grass ring on them.
Wolfie looks back at Cassie while they're running and smiles.
Kawaii grinned "That is a good trait to have in a pokemon."
Cerno blushed as the grass ring was placed on them.
Cassie blushed as wolfie smiled at her. Then sped up and lept to tackle the growlithe.
Frieghya stopped running when she noticed that no one was chasing her. The eevee waved to Little miss and pointed out the two dog-pokemon with her tail.Drake smiles in return " Yes it is indeed, " Looking over at Cassie and Wolfie Drake smiles more " And it appears that Cassie enjoys Wolfie alot"
Reaching down Drake plucks some flowers and begins weaving them together.
Wolfie, slightly out of breathe, smirks up at Cassie and says " Well you got me here, so now what?" Wolfie thinks "Wow isn't she pretty, I like how closly she resembles a sheltie"
Kawaii chuckled, "It's funny I always pictured cassie as a little girl. Maybe I was wrong."
Cassie blushed harder and giggled, "I wanna get to know you, you wanna find some where private to talk?"
The lilpup thought to herself, Why am I just know noticing how handsome wolfie is?Drake smirks nodding.
Wolfie smiles and says " Sure lets check out that foutain over there"
Wolfie gets up and walks beside Cassie, brushing up against her as they walk.
Drake, watching the two dog pokemon get up and wander off brushing up against each other, says " Well looks like Wolfie and Cassie are Really getting along ".
Drake smiles a lot before handing Kawaii the Flower ring he made.
" Looks like Im stuck with you guys for awhile "

Kawaii accepted the flower ring. She sighed and watched her lilpup wander off, "I'm glad she's found someone." Cassie blushed harder and murmured "I don't know what happened but all of a sudden, I found you very handsome."The puppy-pokemon started giggling, "sorry, I'm not very good at this."Drake nods, getting up and turning on some music with his headphones, fliping them so they become speakers. "Im glad Wolfie found someone too, so Do you do any dancing?" Drake smiles and scrolls through his songs on his mp3." I might as well work on my dancing for the visuals, wanna join me?" Drake looks toards the pink haired lady, offering his hand.[INDENT] Wolfie blusehes a bit"Well thankyou, I think you look pretty. "
As they get closer Wolfie grabs flowers with his mouth and places them on Cassies back "Well Im not very good at this either, but I just know how Not to act thanks to my trainer"
Kawaii bushed and shook her head, "no thanks. I don't dance"
Cassie smiled and turned to smell the flowers "Thanks, I ,uh, I really like you wolfie."
"Well thats just fine, I have been dancing since before I was three, I had first gotten belly dancing down when I was four and ever since Ive been doing it my whole life" Drake smiles and pulls up the song "Running with the wolves by Aurora" and plays it. "Im trying to find away to incorporate this song in a cool contest".
Wolfie blushes and says "I umm uh I umm really like uh you too" Wolfie blushes more and turns slightly pink.

Drake's phone pings as he talks and then he pulls it out, to look at it.
He then grows very excited and pulls out another pokeball " Alrighty Luna lets go!"
Drake throws the pokeball and a Lunatone pops out and floats behind Drake, weary of everything." Are, are you my new trainer? " the pokemon asks the man who it was hiding behind.
" Yup and you and me are gonna be great friends!" The trainer pulls Luna out from behind and hugs his new partner. Luna nervously looks around.
Turning to his new friend he says " Hey Kawaii, I wanna test out Luna, do you wanna have a battle? Friendly of course." He adds. " I dont battle often but I am just gonna make a rare exception "
Kawaii nodded and stood up "sure, who would luna like to fight?"
Cassie giggled and licked wolfie's nose before nuzzling her head under his chin.Drake looks at Luna and Luna looks back both nodding " How about Frieghya?"
Wolfie blushes and stutters "I, i umm, "
Wolfie then licks Cassies ear

Kawaii nodded and the little pink eevee trotted over, "alright. I'll allow you the first comand then." both trainer and pokemon took a battle stance.
Cassie's tail wagged slowly as she lay down amongst the flowers. The wind fluffing up her fur. The lilipup smiled and patted the ground next to her with a paw. " Heh, don't go easy though." Drake smirks and plays "Falling in the Black " as a fight song." Luna Moonblast!" the Lunatone hovers high up and starts spinning and then fires off a blast from the moon at the pink pokémon down below.Wolfie's tail wags as well as he lays next to Cassie and lays his tail over hers and his paw on hers as well.
Kawaii clentched her fist and ordered her eevee "Frieghya use swift!" The eevee swung around and fired a quick barrage of stars out of her tail. The first few cut through the moon blast and the rest impacted the rock/psychic-type pokemon.
Cassie layed her head down on top of their overlapping paws and closed her eyes happily." Heh I figured you'd do that, a move that never misses. Well then."
Drake nods for a moment before calling his next order. "Ok Luna shake it off then use Power Gem!"
Luna spins and rapidly fires its Power Gem, each one cutting the air as they fly toards Frieghya.
" Then while shes recovering fire another moon blast! If Frieghya tries swift again, catch the stars with Confusion and hurtle them back!"
Wolfie nuzzles Cassie and lays his head next to hers, sighing happily.
Kawaii thought for a moment, regerstering Drake's attack. Then she nodded and shouted "Dodge that power gem then use sand attack to lower accuracy!"
Frieghya barely dodged the gems before kicking up dirt into the lunatone's eye before it could strike with another moonblast.
Cassie sighed as well and enjoyed the feeling of wolfie's fur on her's." Pull the sand out of your eye with your Confusion!"As the Lunatone pulled the sand out it spun off again. " Now get up real close to Frieghya and hit her with a close range Psyshock, Aim for her tail!"Luna hovered real close to Friehya and fired a Psyshock like Drake said, hitting the pink pokemons tail.Wolfie nuzzles Cassie and says " So how did Kawaii find you?"Kawaii questoned why the other trainer was aiming so intensley for frieghya's tail. It gave kawaii an idea. "Frieghya use tail whip to aim that psyshock right back at the lunatone! then use tackle."
The eevee swished her tail just as the psyshock hit and the beam was directed back tothe rock/psycic type. The pink pokemon then lept at Luna.
Cassie thought for a moment before responding, "I was traded to Kawaii by another trainer. I don't remember anything about them though. I do remember Kawaii being very nice when she got me. Giving me lots of love and attention.""Perfect, just what I wanted. Now Luna Moon Blast!"Luna rolled slighty to aviod Its Psyshock and blasted the eevee with its moonblast, the force sending the pink eevee across the field. Drake smirks and orders another attack " Now use Harden and pick up rocks with Confusion to form armor for yourself!" Luna hummed and its eyes glowed blue before rocks forming a armor wall around itself and Hardening it. Wolfie nods " Kawaii sounds like your perfect person, like Drakes mine."Kawaii cursed herself mentally for faling for something so easy. "dodge that moonblast then use tailwhip again to see if you can't lower that defence. Tackle luna then hang on tight."
The evee just barely danced out of the way of the blast, her fur singe-ing at the tips. Then the pink pokemon swayed it's tail in a cute way to draw the lunatone close. Finally Frieghya lept at her opponent and dug her tiny claws in to hang on tight.
Cassie giggled and replied,"So how did you meet Drake?"
The puppy-pokemon rubbed her head under wolfie's chin. " Heh bad move Kawaii. Now Luna Reverse your armor and imobilize Frieghya!" Luna slid out of the false shell it made and wrapped it around the pink eevee." Then rapidly fire Power Blast*!" Wolfie smiles and starts cleaning Cassie with his tounge " Drake hatched my egg when he was seven on christmas day"kawaii thoght for a moment before ordering "use swift on the rocks surrounding you."
there was a rumble as the rocks were hit and then the went flying back toward the lunatone, this time being propelled by stars. Frieghya hopped up looking worn out but proud.
Cassie made the dog equvalent of a purr as wolfie cleaned her. "Now Luna take the rocks, pull the stars out and rebuild your armor and take the swift stars, and build it into a star sword with your Confusion!"The rock pokemon caught all the rocks in midair and did what its trainer said. "Then add Power Gem to your Swift Sword, then throw it at Frieghya, the swift stars should make it not miss!"Luna spun its blade of swift stars, adding Power Gems before trowing the blade at the pink eevee. Drake noticed that Luna had lowered a bit closer to the ground seeming to grow tired.Wolfie smiles with his eyes and bumps his chin on Cassie as he cleans her.

Before kawaii could react the powerful sword was comin right for her companion. The trainer acted on instict and was only able to yell "no!"
The sword hit Frieghya and the eevee colapsed onto the ground.
The pink haired trainer sighed and nodded to drake "you won."
she walked forward and picked up her companion in her arms. Suddenly she smiled at the male trainer, "You are quite good, you reminde me of myself actually. I had one of my first fizzytopia trainer battles in this very park. I managed to defeat a weavile with his own hyperbeam." She shrugged off her backpack and dug out a fresh water and fed it to her panting eevee. Then offered one to luna.
Cassie giggled and her tail slowly wagged as she streached out on the ground while wolfie was licking her. "Wow very impressive " Drake smiles back and pulls out some moo moo milks and comes up to the trainer and her eevee and starts speaking " Ebui eve evbeuie eve a bui?" He looks up and explains to Kawaii " My sister had an eevee before it eveolved into Glaceon, so I picked up on eeveeinese when I was three." ( Translation: "Hey Freighya, you did amazing, want some moo moo milk?")Taking out his medicine pack from his small belt bag, Drake began treating the wounds of Luna and Freighya, being very careful while he works.Wolfie smiles more and stops to strech and lay with Cassie. kawaii looked awed "very impressive, I hace a friend who knows ghost type laguages."
The eevee nodded and lapped up some of the milk.
cassie closed her eyes and breathed deeply.
" Oh is it that man with the cowboy with the hat that has a key stone set in it?
I saw him the other day while I was gearing up for stuff and he seemed, I don't know, strong I guess."
Luna sips the water Kawaii offered while Drake worked, seeming really tired.
Drake, noticing this, takes and supports his pokemon with his arm.
"I don't know many pokemon languages, but gonna try to as I travel. "
Wolfie blushed alot as his stomache growled " Um, how bout we go back and get something to eat?

Kawaii nodded "Thats him. His name is Kieth Masters. He is actually very nice and helpful to people that are new here."
Frieghya waved her tail at Luna "Good fight Luna."
Cassie nodded as she began to feel hungry as well, "Sure." she streatched as she and wolfie got up. As they walked back to their trainers she made sure to brush up against him often. " Well I might just have to meet him sometime. Hey Kawaii you want some lunch? "" Thank you little one, you fought quite well too" the Lunatone hovered and nodded as it spoke to Frieghya.Drake had gotten done treating the pokemons wounds and started to pull out a packed lunch enough for every one." This is about the time Wolfie gets hungry, oh look who comes. Heh"Drake turned as Wolfie and Cassie came back over, each brushing against each other as they walk.Kawaii smiled and nodded and turned when she heard Wolfie and cassie returning. "Hey you two, where have you guys been?"
Frieghya eagerly waited for the food to be set out. Kawaii had brought some lunch as well, separate from Cerno and oisins' lunch.
Caddie giggled as her and wolfie approached their trainers.
Little miss flew down and cocked her head at the lilipup "where have you been cassie?" the ledyba asked.
Cassie chuckled but said nothing. She was still giddy from her time with wolfie. Wolfie blushed and pretended to not hear there trainers questions.Drake in turn took one look at the way the two dog pokemon were acting and smirked" Lunch Time Everyone!" The man said and spread his arms out to the human and pokemon food set out on the picnic blanket. Wolfie immediately set his sights on Drake's plate and grabbed it and pulled it over as he sat with Cassie to eat. " huhh... * sighs * Wolfie. Oh well I got more here anyways."Drake pulled out a separate plate for him self and a secret stash of the same food that his partner was eating.Luna tried being very polite as everyone ate there food and tried making conversation with Eleven " Umm, so your another Psychic type? Ii f you don't mind me asking, how well can you do stuff?"

Kawaii smiled as she set out food for her pokemon. Little miss had made their lynch and she was quite eager for everyone to taste it. There were a wide viariety of sandwitches and some blended berry juices for everyone. Each pokemon had a different juice depending on their nature.
Frieghya had a modest nature so she had a dry berry juice.
Eleven had a lonely nature so she had a spicy berry juice.
cassie had a jolly nature so she had a sweet berry juice.
Cerno had a serious nature so he didnt really care.
Oisín had a modest nature as well.
little miss had a gentle nature.
Cassie ate happily next to wolfie.
Eleven nodded and replied my trainer is working on getting me more and more powerful. I know exactly seven moves currently. If you want, after lunch I can show you.

Luna shakes her head nervously saying " No tthankyou but thanks,
Drake, half way through his sandwich midbite, gets a call on his phone "
Hello. In the Parks, Mymm eating lunch with a friend. OK see ya then."
He says in response to the chattering, then after the phones off. He turns to Kawaii and says " That was my sis, she is coming down to do training with me here in twenty min."

Eleven nodded alright then. then resumed eating.
Kawaii smiled, "Cool I can't wait to meet her. Do you mind if I watch?" " Sure! I don't mind. It'll be fun "Drake said to Kawaii after eating his sandwich completey and starting on a second one.Wolfie and Luna both finished their lunchs and where talking very fast with telepathy.Cassie had finished her lunch too and yawned sleepily. She layed her head against wolfie and closed her eyes. Wolfie smiles and clicks His amulet with Cassie's making a whole heart.As if on cue, Drake turned his head as a blonde haire tall woman walks down to the picnic spread." Hey Cynth, meet my new friend Kawaii." Drake nods toards the pink haired lady.Cynthia extends her hand out to Kawaii and says " Hello Kawaii, Im Cynthia, big sister to my little brother here. "Drake rolls his eyes and stands up, nearly a head taller than his sis.Cynthia leans down abit and whispers " Drake doesn't like the term 'little' so I tease him bout it, you know, siblings."

Cassie smiled and nuzzled wolfie.
Kawaii nodded and stood up "It's a pleasure to meet you cynthia."
Cynthia sent Drake look that said " Shes cute, I approve, she gonna be your girlfriend "
Drake blushes a lot and sent a look that said " Dont you dare Sis "

" Well so are you gonna watch me whoop my little brothers but or what?"
Cynthia smiles at the pink haired trainer.
Kawaii nodded "yup, ready."
Cassie laid her head down and closed her eyes and sighed happily. Cynthia instinctively reach for one peculiar pokeball.Plucking it off her dress she said " Come on Garchy, Time to work!"Out of the luxury ball, a Garchomp popped out and ran straight for Drake and tackled him in a hug, growling in happiness anf nuzzling drake with his head.Cynthia laughed a bit as Drake was getting hugged to death by his old friend." Ok Ok Garchy, it is time for his training."The Garchomp pouted before letting him go and stomping over to the trianing field.Drake chuckled and called Luna over, see as Wolfie was now napping with Cassie.Kawaii giggled at the garchomp's antics. Drake flipped his headphones so they became speakers again and this time played Little Mix's " Salute" as Luna drifted to the field.Cynthia turned her mega brooch over in her hand before deciding against using it. " All Right Garchy, Show time. You know what to do!" The Garchomp pouted at Cynthia before shooting A Draco Meteor in the air." Luna, Power Gem Lets Go! "Luna fired off her power gem and as they collided with Garchy's meteors, they created a beautiful sparkling explosion. Kawaii watched the battle eagerly
maybe when it was done cynthia could battle one of her pokemon
maybe
Cerno
Cynthia made her next move.
" Garchy Dragon Rush!"
Drake turned it against her, making it an elegant contest move.
" Now, MoonBlast!"
The two collided again and more sparkles were made.
Drake noded and then had luna make those into something more " Luna, take those sparkles and make a whirlwind, with Confusion!"
kawaii smiled, Drake was learning fast
Cynthia tried to throw her little brother off by aming for Luna's source of power, her eyes.
" Garchy, Now Aim for her eyes, with a Rock Smash!"
Drake called out just in the nick of time. " Luna Roll to the left and throw your whirlwind at him and a MoonBlast!"
Luna threw her new whirlwind at Garchy and also fired a moon blast just as Drake commanded.
Kawaii was very impressed with drakes skills.

Last edited by DracosWulfgar; 02-26-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:30 PM   #9
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

Silverton Ranges

To be edited.

Old 02-15-2017, 01:39 PM   #10
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

Secret Base. a home away from home

To be edited.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:13 PM   #11
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

The Phantom Zone

To be edited with my Phantom Zone update(s)

Old 03-06-2017, 11:15 PM   #12
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

Best of friends

Wolfie's adventure alone in Snowpoint City

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Visionary Glade