UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Old 03-25-2016, 04:24 AM   #8251
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
A male Treecko is a great hatch...it's such a shame I don't reasonably have room for two Treecko on my team! That said, he's up for trade, and I've already heard interest from a couple of people, so I'll keep bidding open for quite some time.
Lit really seems to need a Gengar, I'm gonna drop off on in then, you can have it, unless someone else bids.

How much are you looking for, for the Treecko, GS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno
You have to look within yourself and nuke the sun in your heart.

R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.
BLEU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:03 AM   #8252
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
A male Treecko is a great hatch...it's such a shame I don't reasonably have room for two Treecko on my team! That said, he's up for trade, and I've already heard interest from a couple of people, so I'll keep bidding open for quite some time.
Ill offer 100 pokedollars and 1 candy.
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:17 AM   #8253
BLEU
Cascade Badge

"Oh, we have competition, Rose." Said the Doctor! "Let's splash some cash! I'll pay you $200 and 2 Rare candies". The Doctor removed his credit card as he points it forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno
You have to look within yourself and nuke the sun in your heart.

R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.
BLEU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:25 AM   #8254
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEU View Post
"Oh, we have competition, Rose." Said the Doctor! "Let's splash some cash! I'll pay you $200 and 2 Rare candies". The Doctor removed his credit card as he points it forward.
You traded one with Missingno. Master.

Bidding 250, and 1 candy.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:30 AM   #8255
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

5 candies, Toxicroak and/or Jellicent, 2 custom Pokeballs from profile, 1 custom TM from Staff Rewards. Been a while since I did bid wars.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:36 AM   #8256
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy

I've missed bidding wars <3

Spoiler: show
Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:36 AM   #8257
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
5 candies, Toxicroak and/or Jellicent, 2 custom Pokeballs from profile, 1 custom TM from Staff Rewards. Been a while since I did bid wars.
Woah, dropping out.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:37 AM   #8258
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post

Highest bid so far. I've been told Solosis is one of a fellow user's top wants, so I'm going to give him the chance to make his bid too.
You heard right.

5 Candies and 1.5k Pokedollars.
uhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 09:03 AM   #8259
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
5 Candies, Shadow Tepig, 5 Gummi of your choice
jolteonjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 09:07 AM   #8260
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Old 03-25-2016, 09:15 AM   #8261
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Hey Okiku, I'd love to take that Hoppip off your hands if nobody else has yet. Unfortunately, I don't have any Pokemon up for trade at the moment, but I have a huge surplus of Pokedollars and can probably match whatever price you'd like, provided it's reasonable.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:30 AM   #8262
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Anyone looking for Pokéblocks? I got a small assortment here, one of which is going to expire if not used by April 10th, and while I could very likely find uses for them among my Pokémon, I already got my future Contest stars all ready to go (statwise, anyway), so I'd rather they go to people who have more of a need for them. They are as follows;

*3 Black Pokéblocks. For those of you that don't know, these actually let you choose which Contest stat to raise, regardless of your Pokémon's nature (and that's a big deal- most other Pokéblocks won't work on a Pokémon with an incompatible nature). Of the three I have, two of them will raise a Contest stat by 20, and the other one by 10. A total of 50 points towards Contest stats between the three of them.

*1 Passion Pokéblock. +20 to Cute and Beauty stats. This is the one that expires on April 10th, so if you want it, now's the time. +20 to two Contest stats in one go, not a bad deal.

*2 Indigo Pokéblocks. These increase the Beauty stat. One gives a +20 increase, while the other is good for a whopping +75 increase to Beauty.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:32 AM   #8263
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

>bidding war

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
>OkikuMew

I'm interested in Plusle, if nobody else wants her. I'm willing to trade whatever you think is fair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Savage View Post
Hey Okiku, I'd love to take that Hoppip off your hands if nobody else has yet. Unfortunately, I don't have any Pokemon up for trade at the moment, but I have a huge surplus of Pokedollars and can probably match whatever price you'd like, provided it's reasonable.
In both cases, nobody else asked about those two, so you can have them 10$ will be fine ^^ You guys start your respective trades, I'll confirm them in one fell swoop :3

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 09:36 AM   #8264
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Anyone looking for Pokéblocks? I got a small assortment here, one of which is going to expire if not used by April 10th, and while I could very likely find uses for them among my Pokémon, I already got my future Contest stars all ready to go (statwise, anyway), so I'd rather they go to people who have more of a need for them. They are as follows;

*3 Black Pokéblocks. For those of you that don't know, these actually let you choose which Contest stat to raise, regardless of your Pokémon's nature (and that's a big deal- most other Pokéblocks won't work on a Pokémon with an incompatible nature). Of the three I have, two of them will raise a Contest stat by 20, and the other one by 10. A total of 50 points towards Contest stats between the three of them.

*1 Passion Pokéblock. +20 to Cute and Beauty stats. This is the one that expires on April 10th, so if you want it, now's the time. +20 to two Contest stats in one go, not a bad deal.

*2 Indigo Pokéblocks. These increase the Beauty stat. One gives a +20 increase, while the other is good for a whopping +75 increase to Beauty.
Fair price for the three black ones please.
How much for the +75 pokeblock?
Old 03-25-2016, 09:43 AM   #8265
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
5 Candies, Shadow Tepig, 5 Gummi of your choice
This is currently the leading bid since I'm unfortunately not interested in either Jellicent or Toxicroak right now, nor did I see any custom Pokeballs I particularly wanted in MZ's profile.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 09:45 AM   #8266
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
Fair price for the three black ones please.
How much for the 75+ pokeblock?
After adding up the coin values of the Berries that went into those four Pokéblocks and converting that into cash (as the Berry Shop hasn't yet switched over to using Pokédollars instead of coins), they'd technically be worth 630 altogether. Unless my math sucks. Which is a very real possibility with me. Nevertheless, I'm thinking maybe 400 and a Rare Candy for all four?
Old 03-25-2016, 09:51 AM   #8267
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

I'm interested in the Beauty-raising Pokéblocks. Which I guess is technically all six of them.

For the two Indigo Pokéblocks, I could offer a candy. EDIT: I can pare it down to 1 candy for just the +75 if I have to, given you have another offer on the table.
Talon87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 10:01 AM   #8268
Aposteriori
Banned

I think I should hold on to the candies for pokemon. How about for just two of the black pokeblocks? Talon can bid on the other two I guess.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:05 AM   #8269
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
I think I should hold on to the candies for pokemon. How about for just two of the black pokeblocks? Talon can bid on the other two I guess.
Fair enough. How about 200 for the two +20 Black Pokéblocks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
I'm interested in the Beauty-raising Pokéblocks. Which I guess is technically all six of them.

For the two Indigo Pokéblocks, I could offer a candy. EDIT: I can pare it down to 1 candy for just the +75 if I have to, given you have another offer on the table.
Aposteriori seems fine with you having the Indigo Pokéblocks, so if you still want both, a Candy's just fine.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:07 AM   #8270
Aposteriori
Banned

If you think that is a fair price, then start off the trade. I will pick it up asap.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:11 AM   #8271
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Heh, Shadow Tepig's hard to beat! 5 candies, 2 custom TMs, 2 custom hold items, 12 Orange Gummis, 2 evolution stones outside of Leaf Stone.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:18 AM   #8272
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Aposteriori seems fine with you having the Indigo Pokéblocks, so if you still want both, a Candy's just fine.
I would be happy with that. I have to head out to work and can't spare another second here, but if you want to start the trade I can close it either on my break or else when I get off work later tonight.
Talon87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 10:21 AM   #8273
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Both trades are up.

I still have a +10 Black Pokéblock and a Passion Pokéblock remaining. EDIT: Oh, yeah, and if anyone's looking to get going with the TCG here in FB, I just might be able to get you started.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-25-2016 at 10:39 AM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 01:00 PM   #8274
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
I'm looking for a fairly simple trade; $100 for 10 Rare Candies. Anyone interested?
Old 03-25-2016, 01:01 PM   #8275
Aposteriori
Banned

You will hand out the 10 rare candies or the other way around?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out