UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2017, 10:53 PM   #701
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya deflated a bit, "right, we might need more powerful help. Unfortunatly my trainer doesn't have anything over level 15.
Like a magnet Cerno heatd the term battle and whipped around "Who wants a battle?"

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 01:39 AM   #702
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Keith suggested that the group could meet up at his place, the Pokemon Center downstairs could be used to heal up before the trip.
"T-that sounds like a great idea." Jake said with a nod. "Sophie said we should be at Hagane by....one....at the latest...is that ok?"
----
Millicent suggested that instead of waiting, Telpo could battle Albus, stating that the Weedle had his dad's fighting spirit.
"If Albus is up for it...I don't see why not." Telpo said. "He does sound like a good opponent."
----
Scorpius explained that the battle room had faced much worse then what Tessa had done, before thanking her for showing his son the special moves she had used.
The Drapion explained that Albus loved to learn, much like Hermione, but that he was a lot like him when it came to battling. "It was no problem....I was umm.. happy to help." Tessa said.
Before Tessa could say anymore, a Cottonee called out to her, raising his rainbow wing.
"Umm....is there anything you need?" She asked, but was soon ignored, as the Cottonee seemed to turn his attention to Scorpius's words.
"Uhhhh....he said his son was looking for a battle." The Pikachu explained. "So...ummm...was there a reason you wanted my attention?"
----
Jack explained that Vinny had him get Stewie out of the PC, in order to meet with a Honchcrow and Seviper. Despite this, Vinny had apparently made them promise not to disturb the party.
Cyanide then called into question if they should even go down there, with Stewie having backup, and Vinny making sure they wouldn't bother anyone.

"I say screw it! We can take them all on no problem, especially since you guys have me!" Arthur exclaimed.
"Yeah! No matter how tough they are, I'm sure we can do it." Hayai chimed in.
Frieghya also seemed on board with taking on Stewie, but suggesting that they needed more powerful help.

"Hold on a moment." Pom said. "I'm all for roughing them up, but if Vinny is making sure they won't bother anyone, we may not have to." The Ambipom explained.
"The problem is....can we trust this Vinny to keep Stewie and his guests in place? I can't say I'm too confident..."
"I-I think we might be able to t-take them on." Hazel spoke up. "I mean....it'll be six on t-three right? B-but you did say Stewie was crazy tough though... H-he'd probably destroy us.....n-now that I think about it."

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 04-28-2017 at 01:46 AM.
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 12:00 PM   #703
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah, it's no problem," Keith nodded. "I'll be up and ready whenever you and Sophie get here."

"Cool," smiled Millicent. "Then let's ask them." And she started to lead the way over to where Hermione and Albus were.

"Yeah, my boy's gonna be doing some battling today," Scorpius grinned. "Why, you thinking of challenging him?" he asked Cerno.

As Cyanide had imagined, Arthur and Hayai were both still in favor of storming the secret lair. She smiled as Pom proved to be more level-headed about the situation, calling into question whether they even needed to go take him on if Vinny had the situation under control. Though he then wondered out loud whether Vinny could be trusted to keep things that way. "Spoken like someone who's never met Vinny before," said Jack. "Speaking as one of Vinny's teammates, let me tell you, break a promise you make to the guy, there are consequences. And Stewie knows this. Vinny's one of his few teammates the guy has any semblance of respect for, he knows better than to get on Vinny's bad side."

"Couldn't have said it better myself," nodded Cyanide. "Rumor has it the last guy who broke a promise to Vinny woke up with their Rapidash's severed head next to them in their bed. And Vinny's as loyal to Keith as you can get, so if Keith doesn't want Stewie bothering anyone, he can count on Vinny to make sure nothing happens."
Old 04-28-2017, 05:21 PM   #704
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya sighed "I thought, since he was busy...."
Cerno answered scorpious"maybe, if he were willing."
then he returned his attention to the cosplay pikachu "Right, well I was thinking that my mate Oisin could get some contest tips from you"

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:12 PM   #705
EpicSquirtle

Keith confirmed that the time wouldn't be a problem, and that he would be ready when they got there.
"Umm...ok sounds good to me." Jake said. With not much else to say, he began to shift around uncomfortably. "So.....yeah...."
----
Millicent guided Telpo to where Hermione and Albus were.
"Excuse me." The Abra began. "Sorry to bother you...but I heard Albus might be looking for a battle? I wouldn't mind being his opponent....that is, if it's ok with you and him."
----
The rainbow winged Cottonee asked Tessa if she could give some tips about contests to his mate, Oisin.
"Huh? Contest tips? Umm...sorry, I'm not really into contests....sorry." Tessa apologized.
"I can see how you could have thought that...with my costumes and all. But I ummm...know someone who is though...if you want me to get him..."
----
Jack explained that there were consequences for breaking a promise made to Vinny, and that Stewie was quite aware of it.
Cyanide went on to add that the last person to break a promise to Vinny, woke up with his Rapidash's severed head in his bed! According to rumors, anyway...
"Wait what?!" Hayai exclaimed. "That's crazy! There's no way I'm trusting that guy!"
"I must agree with Hayai. This guy sounds insane, just like the lot downstairs." Arthur said. "How are we supposed to know he isn't secretly with them?!"
"I'm not saying we should fight Stewie...but Arthur does have a point. Vinny doesn't sound all that trustworthy, at least to me anyway...." Pom added.
Hazel didn't say anything, instead shaking from the thought of the trainer and their poor Rapidash....
Old 04-28-2017, 07:09 PM   #706
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Alright, then," Keith nodded. Jake seemed a bit uncomfortable now that the conversation had died down somewhat, something Keith noticed, although he was rather sure Jake wouldn't appreciate him calling attention to said fact. "Hey- so, how are Somnus, Vernon, and Hannah doing?" Keith asked Jake.

Albus's eyes lit up at the notion of a battle, not unlike how his father tends to react to same. Hermione smiled at this. "Yes, Scorpius and I have been helping our son train, and Scorpius thinks it's a good idea for Albus to try some battling today against any guests who are willing."

"Can I, Mom?" pleaded Albus. "Please?"

The older Weedle considered the matter for a moment, before giving a nod. "All right," she agreed. "I don't see why not. Please follow us to the platform, then," she added, leading the way to the elevated platform at the back of the room, which was a perfect stage to hold a Pok閙on battle, as per the room's primary purpose.

Scorpius grinned. "If he were willing?" he repeated. "My boy loves to battle, just like his old man. In fact, check it out- seems like he's got his first opponent of the day already!" he added, noticing that the pair of Weedle were crawling up to the stage, leading the way for Telpo. "Let's watch and see, huh? Give you a sneak peek at what you'll be up against," Scorpius said to Cerno. "Tessa, you want to watch, too?" he asked the Cosplay Pikachu.

If Cyanide was built for such things, she would have facepalmed, for at the mention of the rumors surrounding the unfortunate individual who last broke a promise to Vinny, pandemonium ensued. "Real smooth," Jack said to Cyanide. "We're trying to get them to realize Vinny's on our side, and you pull out that load of Tauros shit. Alright, hey, hey, settle down," he added. To try and get everyone's attention, he Transformed into a Loudred. Of course, having no actual Loudred in the vicinity to model his metamorphosis on, Jack got a bit mixed up on a few minor details. For instance, actual Loudred weren't such a dark shade of blue, nor were their arms as long as the ones Jack now sported. "OK, listen good," Jack stated. As he had hoped, turning into a Loudred made his voice a bit louder and much more clear. Not so loud as to damage anything and anyone unintentionally, but ideally loud enough to get everyone's attention. "Yes, Vinny can come off as shady. Just as shady as Stewie sometimes. But we trust him completely in spite of that, and there's several reasons behind it. One, that rumor Cyanide so ill-advisedly mentioned is just that- a rumor. It's more likely someone got that from a movie or something. Two, as has already been stated, Vinny is loyal to Keith, which makes him kind of the exact opposite of Stewie. He's stuck his neck out to keep us safe several times before. Yes, he has shady connections, but he uses them for the right reasons. One time he was able to forewarn Keith of approaching Team Rocket members, give him time to prepare to fend them off. Three, he's... standing... right... behind you guys," he added weakly as the elevator doors slid open. Sure enough, a Camerupt wearing a black fedora stood there.

"Word of advice, Jack," said Vinny. "Loudred and private conversations, they don't mix so well. Now, I'm thinking it falls to me to dispel the misconceptions you seems to be getting here," he added, addressing the Ambipom, Rotom, and Blitzle. He did not sound angry in the slightest. "Do I have certain... associates whom I call upon to take care of certain orders of business? Certainly. Are their methods a tad questionable? Perhaps. Do I use them to further Stewie's goals?" He smirked before continuing. "Nope."

"Like I've been saying," said Cyanide.

"And youse was right to say it," nodded Vinny. "Now, shall we continue this conversation in the kitchen, over a snack?" he asked. "I'll gladly explain to youse all the situation, clear up any confusion you might have.

"Sounds like the best idea I've heard all day," grinned Jack, turning back to his usual form.

Cyanide looked at Pom. She figured trying to convince Arthur and Hayai would be an exercise in futility, but at the very least, she figured Pom would listen to reason. "I get you don't trust him," she said to Pom. "But I trust him. And you trust me... right?" she asked.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 04-28-2017 at 07:40 PM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 12:00 AM   #707
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno nodded eagerly.
Ois韓 blushed "that would be great thank you."
Frieghya just kind of observed the pandamonium and trotted along with the group. As they walked she spoke up "Vinney I want to say I'm sorry. I started this whole thing. I sensed stewie's presence and assumed he was up to no good. I didn't know you were involved. Sorry."

Hater of loss meme
Old 04-29-2017, 01:44 AM   #708
EpicSquirtle

"Umm..they're doing ok...I guess..." Jake replied. "From what I know anyway....it's not like I can be one hundred percent sure...but from what I can tell....yeah."
----
Albus seemed eager to battle Telpo, and after getting his mothers approval, the two lead the way to the elevated battle stage.
As Telpo followed the Weedle he began to debate his battle strategy. He had grown quite rusty since the last time he had a proper battle! He had no doubt that even most of his newer teammates could easily best him.
But now was his chance to grow stronger, for his master, and Millicent too! The Abra quickly floated over to one side of the stage, ready for the match to begin.
----
Oisin seemed to be on board with Tessa's idea, and the Pikachu was about to leave, before Scorpius asked if she wanted to watch Albus fight.
"Umm...sure I'd love to...I just got to grab someone real quick." She explained before running off to her trainer.
----
After conversing with her trainer briefly, Jake sent out his Flaaffy, Milo, who quickly followed Tessa back to where Oisin was.
"Uh sorry." Jake apologized once the two had left. "I really didn't intend on having so many of my Pokemon out...."
----
Once she was back with Oisin, Tessa introduced the two Pokemon.
"Milo this is Oisin...Oisin this is Milo...he's your guy when it comes to contests."
"It's nice to meet you Oisin." The Flaaffy greeted the Deerling. "Tessa told me you were looking to know more about contests?"
----
Jack tried to calm down the group, transforming into a Loudred before trying to explain why Vinny was trust worthy. He was cut off by the Camerupt himself, who had heard Jack talking.
He offered to explain the situation to the group in the kitchen, while having a snack.
Cyanide then told Pom that she trusted Vinny, asking if Pom trusted her.

"Of course I do." Pom said. "It's just......well....ok, I'm willing to give him a chance."
"I-I think we should give him a chance too." Hazel piped up. "B-besides, I think it'd be kinda....s-scary taking on Stewie anyway...."

"I...I still don't trust him." Hayai said. "You could easily be working with him behind our backs....but then again...maybe we can trust him....." The Blitzle seemed very confused on what he should do.
"Don't be like that Hayai! A real problem solver would neverrrrrrr give up this easily! Unless you're giving up on standing for justice?" The Rotom asked. "We can take him on together, no need for these guys if they won't listen to logic!"
"I-I guess you're right." Hayai said with a nod, fully persuaded by Arthur's words.
"That's good...now I don't care what you guys think...but me and Hayai aren't going to sit around while those demons have yet to be taught a lesson." Arthur explained.
"It'd certainly be helpful if you came along...but that's fine..you go with Vinny, we can do it ourselves." The Rotom continued. "Well...I can anyway...I'm not so sure about Hayai...without your help...he may end up just like that Rapidash....except this time it won't just be a rumor."
"I will not! I can fend for myself!" Hayai exclaimed.
"Of course you can! I was just teasing." Arthur said, before flashing the rest of the group a smile that suggested otherwise....
Old 04-29-2017, 10:16 AM   #709
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith seemed a bit concerned from Jake's answer. It seemed as though Jake was unsure about the well-being of his own Pok閙on. Moreover, considering Jake's unique ability to talk to Pok閙on, Keith was inclined to argue that he'd be more likely than most to be 100% sure of how his Pok閙on were doing. Once again, he registered the fact that something was up with Jake. Something had him preoccupied, and Keith had a shrewd suspicion it wasn't just the impending journey to Hagane City. Before Keith could decide whether he ought bring this up, however, Jake had a brief conversation with his Cosplay Pikachu, after which he sent out his Flaaffy, and subsequently apologized for bringing out so many of his Pok閙on. "Don't sweat it," Keith responded. "This base can accommodate a lot of Pok閙on at once, and I did say in the invitations that guests were free to bring as many Pok閙on as they like. Wouldn't have said it if I hadn't meant it," he stated. "The more the merrier, I say."

With Telpo all set, Albus took his position on the opposite side of the battlefield. Millicent, Willow, and Hermione were off to the side to watch the battle unfold. Albus bowed to Telpo in a show of respect, which also allowed his head stinger to gleam in the light. Hermione, who so often began her battles in the same fashion, smiled proudly.

And the battle began! Albus's mind raced as he eyed his opponent. Abra. A Psychic-type known for Speed and Special Attack. Teleport, practically the signature move of the species. Slowing down this opponent would be the logical way to proceed, and so Albus started things off by firing a String Shot at Telpo, hoping to slow down theAbra.

Vinny nodded at Freighya's words. "Understandable conclusion to jump to," he responded. "Stewie's presence rarely means good things."

Cyanide smiled gratefully as Pom decided to give Vinny a chance based on the trust the Umbreon had in him. Hazel likewise started to see sense. As was generally expected, however, Arthur was not so easily swayed, and what was worse, Hayai had just started to see sense when the Rotom changed his mind. "OK, seriously," began Cyanide.

"Allow me," Vinny said. "Now... whether youse trusts me or not is entirely up to you," he said to the Blitzle and Rotom. "Just know this much- if youse is planning to get to Stewie's lair the way I think you'll try, I can tell you right now, it won't work. Stewie's lair been discovered once before, and it's precisely because of that that he's stepped up security, on the advice of his paranoid girlfriend. He's hired people to redesign the elevator, hide the button for his secret lair better than ever before, and rewire it to prevent your particular brand of electronic interference," he said, addressing the Rotom specifically. "I ain't saying Stewie ain't worth our time to stop. I'm saying be smart about it. And even if you disagree with me on what I've said thus far, perhaps you can agree that standing for justice is ill-advised on an empty stomach?" he said. "Now, then," he added, leading the way to the kitchen.

"It's true about the elevator," Cyanide added. "The day after we first found his lair, Freighya, he had the whole thing redone. Any trace of the old button is gone and I couldn't find the new one anywhere."

They soon arrived in the kitchen, where the aroma of the food being cooked for the party met their nostrils. Much as the Camerupt enjoyed these scents, a far more welcome sight was coming his way, for as soon as Vinny had entered the kitchen, the Torkoal who had been assisting Cotton in his cooking started walking up to greet them, a warm welcoming smile on her face, and heart-shaped puffs of White Smoke emitting from her shell. "Ahh, my silent beauty," smiled Vinny as the Torkoal nuzzled him affectionately. He kissed the Torkoal in return, causing her to blush and puff out bigger smoke hearts at a quicker pace. "For those who ain't yet been acquainted, this here is my woman, the lovely Shelley. Smells delicious in here, Shells," he added. "Any chance my associates and I could get a bite to eat?" The Torkoal nodded, and sent a puff of smoke towards Cotton. It formed itself into an arrow in midair, and hung before the Swirlix, pointing at the group. Cotton got the point and used Psychic to levitate a plate of fresh-cooked hamburgers their way.

"Now, then," said Vinny, once they had their food. "I take it rumors of a certain... Rapidash decapitation have reached youse," he said. "I normally would not consider myself at liberty to divulge such intimate business affairs, but in the interest of setting the record straight, I suppose it's necessary that youse gets the necessary context to better appreciate the situation. Yes, the grisly details of that rumor are true. Now... The man in question. Mortimer McAbsol, better known as the Terrible Torch. A ruthless Pok閙on poacher known for the sheer swiftness with which he committed his crimes. Said swiftness can be and has been attributed to the Rapidash he rode. My associates made me aware of him when Team Rocket hired his services to try and swipe the hat man's Pok閙on. You see, years of consistent interference in Team Rocket's affairs have made Keith Masters something of a target of theirs. Before he could get to us, we got to him. My men intercepted him, and I... persuaded him to leave my Trainer alone. He spun me a tale of remorse and regret, pleading for my mercy, and promised me he would cease his criminal activities. Now... for me, trust works both ways. If I trust someone, that someone can be sure that they can, in turn, trust me. However... betray the trust I put in youse, and it won't go so well," Vinny added. "I trusted McAbsol to adhere to his promise, and in turn, he trusted me to leave him be. Alas, the very next day..." Vinny shook his head distastefully. "...he was back to his old ways. He left the hat man alone, of course, fearing my retribution. Little did he know that keeping away from my Trainer would not stop me from finding out about his deception. So, with all trust broken, I was left with little recourse but to... cut the problem off at the source," said the Camerupt. "Head him off, send the message that we weren't horsing around, so to speak." The Camerupt grinned. "Suffice it to say he got the message. Turned himself in to the police immediately. Gave them a full and comprehensive confession of his crimes. He rots in jail to this very day."

"So that's what happened," remarked Cyanide between bites of burger.

Vinny nodded. "Now, as for Stewie... Jack. I would not have called in that favor if I ain't thought it was necessary, savvy? I could tell right away, Corvus and Zwart, they ain't the easily-dealt-with types. Very shrewd. If youse is fool enough to try and cross 'em, ya better be smart about how you do it. All the more reason to keep away from that lair at this time, but more to my point, to deal with them would very much mean disrupting the hat man's party, and I ain't lettin' that happen. Sometimes youse gots to let 'em win a battle, so long as they still lose the war, see? When the time comes, we'll see to it Stewie's goals of world domination fall flat. So I played along. Had Jack retrieve Stewie for 'em, in the interest of keeping the peace around here. Shells, this burger is beautiful," Vinny added, grinning at his girlfriend. "I can only assume youse is the culinary genius behind it?" Shelley blushed and nodded, eliciting yet another kiss from the Camerupt.
Old 04-29-2017, 10:35 AM   #710
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno took note of the caculating ways of the young weedle.
Ois韓 addressed the flaafy "Yes, I would love to know how they work."
Frieghya listened intently to Vinney's story and smirked when he mentiond the first time the layer was found out "If anyone wants to hear just how deadly stewie is, Cyanide and I could tell the story of our battle with him."
Kawaii coughed loudly "speaking of, would you guys like to meet my Elgyem?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 04-30-2017, 01:59 AM   #711
EpicSquirtle

Keith didn't mind one bit in regards to the amount of Pokemon Jake had sent out, explaining that he had meant it when he had said that guests were allowed to bring as many Pokemon as they wanted.
"I-I guess your right...that was kinda of a silly thing to worry about...sorry." Jake apologized. Before anything more could be said between the two, Kawaii gave a loud cough, before asking if Keith and Jake wanted to meet her Elgyem.
"Sorry....I didn't even realize you were there." Jake said. "But umm...sure I'd be glad to meet it....and I'm sure Shibo would too." He added, making note of the fact that the Lickitung was still there.
----
Albus took to his side of the battlefield, bowing to Telpo to show respect. In return, Telpo gave a brief nod and a smile, and with that the battle was underway! Albus started the round off, spitting out a sticky String Shot!
Caught off guard by the speed of the attack, Telpo couldn't help but get wrapped up in the sticky string, lowering his speed!
In retaliation, Telpo cloaked one of his fists in red hot Fire, before approaching the Weedle as fast as he could, in an attempt to Punch him!
----
"How do contests work?" Milo repeated the question he had been asked. "I'm not really sure...each region does them slightly differently." The Flaaffy explained. "In Fizzytopia, contests haven't been running for almost seven years, so I don't quite know how they work here....."
----
Vinny informed Arthur that his plan to gain control of the elevator wouldn't work, Stewie had made sure to get someone to rewire the elevator in order to prevent Rotom interference.
"Wait what?! That's no fair!" The Rotom exclaimed. Though he didn't trust Vinny at all, he saw no reason for the Camerupt to lie about such things, and so he reluctantly followed the group into the kitchen.
There the group was met with the delicious smell of home cooking. Pom and his teammates hadn't had proper home cooked meal in ages! Usually they'd have to heat up something frozen...or occasionally Jake would order take out....

Inside the kitchen, Vinny introduced them to his girlfriend, Shelly. Pom was glad to see this Torkoal didn't eat everything insight, unlike a certain teammate of his...
Once Cotton had brought the group a plate of burgers, Vinny started to explain about the rumor, regarding the Rapidash. Much to Pom and his teammates horror, the Camerupt confirmed the rumor, was in fact true!
"W-what?! Y-you can't be serious! H-how do you expect me to trust you after you just admitted to getting someone killed?!" Hayai exclaimed.
"Just let him finish first Hayai!" Arthur added.
Both Pom and Hazel said nothing, though it was clear they were both very uncomfortable with this turn of events...

Vinny went on to explain that the Rapidash had been owned by a Pokemon poacher, known as the Terrible Torch.
Apparently Team Rocket had hired him, trying to get him to steal Keith's Pokemon, but that Vinny's men had found him first. The Terrible Torch had promised Vinny that he would cease his criminal activities.
But Vinny soon found that he had returned to them, and so he cut the problem off at the source....to show they weren't horsing around...

None of Jake's Pokemon spoke up...the once delicious smell of food now causing them to feel queasy. Not a single burger was touched between the four....
Vinny went on to explain that going to Stewie's lair would mean disrupting Keith's party, and that he wasn't going to let that happen. He would one day see that Stewie's plans would fall flat, but that he went along to keep the peace.

"Keep the peace?! You wouldn't know a thing about peace!" Arthur spat. "You just admitted to killing a Pokemon because of its trainer's actions! Here these peasants were looking to stop the evil creatures down below, and yet you're just as bad as them!" The Rotom continued.
"Now I know the others might not want to speak out, in fear of you chopping off their heads as well, but you can't kill a ghost, so I'll speak for them when I say you're a total psycho!"
Pom, Hazel and Hayai remained silent, not daring to speak even a word...

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 04-30-2017 at 02:16 AM.
Old 04-30-2017, 02:34 AM   #712
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Flamethrower had very clearly caught both Grace and Heather off-guard. Once the latter confirmed that the former was alright, a retaliatory move was made in the form of another Thunder Shock. The attack was a bit slower than the last one, likely due to the dust Grace had accumulated slowing the charging process, and Keith intended to seize this chance. "Now! Use Flash!" he ordered.

"Swiiiiiiiiirl!" exclaimed Cotton, letting loose a blinding burst of light, intent on screwing with Grace's aim.

Willow listened intently as Magus told his story- his problem stemmed not from being disliked, but from the special and sad circumstances surrounding his spiritual sentience. A Shadow Gardevoir in life, obliterated by a finishing Shadow Ball from another Gardevoir of the non-Shadow variety. Reborn as a Misdreavus, but unable to get anyone or anything to take notice of him. Trained under a Gengar until he managed to physically manifest himself, but even now he remained incapable of more than that. He finished with a plea for Willow to not tell anyone, and that only a Dusk Stone would allow him to break this curse.

...I will tell no one, Willow responded, her voice kind and caring. But I believe you should consider at least telling Heather. I cannot pretend to speak for her, of course, but... You don't know what she would think of you, you said. And that's just it- you don't know either way. Years ago, Millicent finally found the courage to confide in Keith her unwillingness to evolve. She had avoided the issue for the longest time for similar reasons as you- she wasn't sure what this would make him think of her. She was worried about being rejected and kicked off the team in favor of a Timburr who wouldn't mind evolving. But Keith was understanding about this. And not just that, either- his Dusknoir has a rather... sketchy past life that Keith was able to come to accept, because he knew that Peeves has changed since then. In the meantime, Willow continued. Whatever you decide as far as whether you'll tell her, I will be on the lookout for any sign of a Dusk Stone. I will not tell anyone what you have told me, but I will do my best to help you acquire a Dusk Stone nonetheless, she promised.

Millicent intercepted the beach ball, juggling it in midair with Comet Punch, grinning as she did so. Finally, she gave the ball one final punch, and it flew towards Ariana, who threw it to Dudley. This time, the Shiny Slowbro repelled it with Psychic, sending it Neville's way, and the Dragalge met it with a Water Gun, sending it back towards Ryuko.
Grace tried to shield her eyes as Cotton suddenly let loose a blinding flash of light. So did Heather, with mild success. She made a note to herself to get some manner of sunglasses later, for battles, just in case. Arceus knows her vision was bad enough already, she didn抰 need blinding flashes making it worse.

Grace's Thunder Shock was indeed thrown off, but not by much. The bolt grazed the Swirlix's side as Grace shook off as much dust as she could-she knew that was too much of a hinderace to fight with that this point.

"You alright out there? That was really bright...in more ways than one!" Heather said, with a pinch of self-loathing for the accidental pun.

"Yeah, though I think I got enough light to last me the day." Grace quipped.

"The princess may sleep in my Bag later if she so wishes. Anyway...I feel like I might regret this, but perhaps it's time we got physical. Quick Attack!" Heather ordered, Grace immediately rushing towards Cotton like a speeding bullet.

Magus made the best facsimile of shaking his head that he could. I cannot ask something like that of you...because I cannot tell Heather, even if I should. Magus explained, sounding dejected. She is...exceptionally scared of Shadow Pok閙on, traumatized, if you will. Your Trainer mentioned having a Shadow Ledian...I could feel the memories at the back of her mind every time any mention of a Shadow Pok閙on was made. She is fearful, mistrustful, even somewhat loathing of the concept, though why that is...is a tale I am not at liberty to tell. the Screech Pok閙on explained. Perhaps I misspoke earlier. I hold hope that the fact I was only one formerly might make her less anxious of me were she to know, but...the more realistic part of me is expecting the worst. Magus confessed.

Ryuko caught the ball handily, sending it Ariana's way almost immediately. It was at this point that she noticed Magus' current expression, her grin melting away. She knew it wasn't a happy face, it was a...well, not sad face, but it felt similar. She recalled seeing it once before, vaguely. She'd asked Magus if anything was wrong, and he said...something about unhappy thoughts fighting each other or something. She walked over to him, a concerned expression on her face.

"Magus, are your unhappy thoughts fighting again?" she asked, startling the Misdreavus.

Ah, Ryuko. Er, the phrase was "dueling with some unpleasant thoughts," but yes. It's nothing major. Don't worry about me, play with your friends. Magus responded. Ryuko wasn't having it, though.

"But you're over here by yourself all upset! Even if you can't play with the ball, you should be happy too!" Ryuko insisted.

I'm having a talk with Willow, dear. Please, I am alright. the ghost asserted.

"Well stop talking about the bad things already! I don't like seeing you all unhappy like this when we're with new friends!" the Plusle said, before beginning to bounce around, small sparks occasionally jumping from her hands and tail before fizzling on the ground-the infantile beginnings of her cheering dance.

I suppose you win, little one. Magus said, caving in with a wry smile. If you wouldn't mind a change in topic, Willow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:27 AM   #713
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded in response to Jake, but before he could mention that it was cool, he heard Kawaii give a loud cough to grab their attention. She asked if they wanted to meet her Elgyem. "Well, sure, send it out," Keith agreed.

To Albus's delight, the String Shot was a direct hit, though now the Abra was coming in fast with a super effective Fire Punch! Albus had to evade that, and fast! Thinking quickly, he fired String Shot at the ceiling, and once he got a strand stuck on the ceiling, he reeled it in, pulling himself up into the air. Alas, he wasn't quite quick enough, and was still grazed by the Fire Punch. He felt the burning move, but thanks to his Shield Dust, no lasting burns were left. Moreover, he was now in a position to retaliate, so from his lofty vantage point, the Weedle hastened to craft an Electroweb, which descended down onto the battlefield!

Vinny did not immediately respond to the sickened reactions of Jake's Pok閙on, nor the outburst of the Rotom, clearly the only one unafraid of retribution on Vinny's part. And then... he laughed.

"Wha-" began Jack, he himself also unsure as to what brought this on.

"Ohhhh... My sincerest apologies, my friends, for troubling youse," said Vinny as he stopped laughing. "It was my opinion, until a minute ago, that surely you would not believe such an old movie cliche as that." He shook his head and grinned. "Shells, if you would?" he said to the Torkoal, who nodded and walked off. "Once more, I feel the need to apologize," he said to the group. "What youse just heard was practically plucked from the pages of a Pok镾tar Studios script. No Rapidash were harmed in the actual arrest of Mortimer McAbsol."

"...Yeah, I get the feeling nobody's gonna just take your word for that after this," Cyanide said to the Camerupt.

Vinny nodded. "That would indeed be a sensible way of thinking," he agreed. "Which is why I ain't expectin' no one to simply take my word for it." As if on cue, Shelley returned, a recent newspaper clutched in her mouth. "Ah, impeccable timing, Shells," smiled Vinny. "If you would?" The Torkoal nodded and allowed the newspaper to fall onto the floor, whereupon everyone present could see the headline.

Cyanide read it aloud. "'Former Thief Rapidash Wins Kanto Derby'?"

Vinny nodded. "You see, upon our interception of Mortimer McAbsol, we not only spoke to him, we spoke to his Rapidash as well. The poor Fire-type was scared to death of the man, but dared not attempt escape for fear of what he would do if he found out. Skip ahead to when McAbsol broke his promise to me, and by extension, the trust I placed in him. Yes, the rumor did start to circulate that he awoke with his Rapidash's head in his bed. I can state with certainty, however, that this rumor is in fact, a steaming load of Tauros shit. An invention of overzealous conspiracy theorists who have seen a few too many movies in their day. What really went down was, I sent some of my men to aid the Rapidash in his long-awaited escape. Hooked him up with a new, kinder master. One who, as you can see, is rather proficient in the field of racing. Now, I will say that we did attempt to put the fear of Arceus into McAbsol, so I will say that one thing did meet its untimely and grisly end at McAbsol's estate that night... a Tamato Berry," Vinny chuckled. "We purposely left a little Tamato juice in Rapidash's place, so as to mess with McAbsol's mind."

"Yeah, this checks out," Jack nodded, perusing the newspaper article about Rapidash. "I remember hearing something about this on the news several months ago, now that I think of it."

"Rest assured, my friends," said Vinny, "that none o' youse has anything to fear from me, and once again, I do apologize for my rather poor attempt at a joke. Now, then..." he added, turning to Freighya. "If it was youse what accompanied Cyanide that time, then surely you must be Freighya?" He grinned. "I think we would all like to hear your story. Cyanide has already mentioned these events, but has yet to go into detail on them."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Grace tried to shield her eyes as Cotton suddenly let loose a blinding flash of light. So did Heather, with mild success. She made a note to herself to get some manner of sunglasses later, for battles, just in case. Arceus knows her vision was bad enough already, she didn’t need blinding flashes making it worse.

Grace's Thunder Shock was indeed thrown off, but not by much. The bolt grazed the Swirlix's side as Grace shook off as much dust as she could-she knew that was too much of a hinderace to fight with that this point.

"You alright out there? That was really bright...in more ways than one!" Heather said, with a pinch of self-loathing for the accidental pun.

"Yeah, though I think I got enough light to last me the day." Grace quipped.

"The princess may sleep in my Bag later if she so wishes. Anyway...I feel like I might regret this, but perhaps it's time we got physical. Quick Attack!" Heather ordered, Grace immediately rushing towards Cotton like a speeding bullet.

Magus made the best facsimile of shaking his head that he could. I cannot ask something like that of you...because I cannot tell Heather, even if I should. Magus explained, sounding dejected. She is...exceptionally scared of Shadow Pok閙on, traumatized, if you will. Your Trainer mentioned having a Shadow Ledian...I could feel the memories at the back of her mind every time any mention of a Shadow Pok閙on was made. She is fearful, mistrustful, even somewhat loathing of the concept, though why that is...is a tale I am not at liberty to tell. the Screech Pok閙on explained. Perhaps I misspoke earlier. I hold hope that the fact I was only one formerly might make her less anxious of me were she to know, but...the more realistic part of me is expecting the worst. Magus confessed.

Ryuko caught the ball handily, sending it Ariana's way almost immediately. It was at this point that she noticed Magus' current expression, her grin melting away. She knew it wasn't a happy face, it was a...well, not sad face, but it felt similar. She recalled seeing it once before, vaguely. She'd asked Magus if anything was wrong, and he said...something about unhappy thoughts fighting each other or something. She walked over to him, a concerned expression on her face.

"Magus, are your unhappy thoughts fighting again?" she asked, startling the Misdreavus.

Ah, Ryuko. Er, the phrase was "dueling with some unpleasant thoughts," but yes. It's nothing major. Don't worry about me, play with your friends. Magus responded. Ryuko wasn't having it, though.

"But you're over here by yourself all upset! Even if you can't play with the ball, you should be happy too!" Ryuko insisted.

I'm having a talk with Willow, dear. Please, I am alright. the ghost asserted.

"Well stop talking about the bad things already! I don't like seeing you all unhappy like this when we're with new friends!" the Plusle said, before beginning to bounce around, small sparks occasionally jumping from her hands and tail before fizzling on the ground-the infantile beginnings of her cheering dance.

I suppose you win, little one. Magus said, caving in with a wry smile. If you wouldn't mind a change in topic, Willow?
The Flash attack did its job, though both Grace and Heather managed to shield their eyes from the worst of it. And now Grace was moving in for a Quick Attack, going for physical contact. Heather seemed worried that she might regret doing so, and Keith had a feeling that just might turn out to be true. "Fire Shield, let's go!" he ordered Cotton.

"Swiiiiiirl!" Cotton exclaimed, as a protective dome of flame went up all around him. Keith grinned- this would block the Quick Attack, and also result in Grace getting burned.

Magus went on to explain that telling Heather was quite out of the question, due to her traumatic fear of Shadow Pok閙on. My apologies, replied Willow. I was not aware... After Ryuko made a cute attempt to cheer him up, Magus relented, and asked if Willow wouldn't mind changing the topic. Certainly, the ghost responded. Now that I have heard your story, of what you were in life, would you like to hear the rest of mine? she inquired. She had told Magus what kind of Pok閙on she was and where she'd lived, but that's about all the details she'd divulged so far.
Old 04-30-2017, 09:33 AM   #714
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded and tossed a pokeball into the air. With a flash of light the elgyem appeared. It looked around with curious eyes. "el. gyem?" it asked then noticed the Likitounge and waved.
Ois韓 looked confused "um alright, could you give me some general contest tips then?"
Frieghya nodded "So, it was the first time my trainer and I had visited Kieth's base. Cyanide and I had just woken up from a nice nap and we were looking for something to do. Cyanide suggested that we could find a secret lair that she had heard of. I was all for that idea. We wound up finding some other secret things but eventually we found the hidden button in the elevator. After we reached the lair we only had time to look around for a bit before we saw stewie headed our way on the cameras." Frieghya stopped there r to eat some hamburger and looked at Cyanide expectantly.

Hater of loss meme
Old 04-30-2017, 11:07 AM   #715
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
What Minerva was about to convey was not easy for her to speak. That much was clear to Keith even before she'd opened her mouth. He listened intently, as he always did, as Minerva explained. First, more about Lacunosa. As unrelated to the question as it might have sounded at first, Keith listened nonetheless, knowing it was very likely important and relevant background information at the very least. He'd heard about Lacunosa Town, true enough, even if he'd never actually been to Unova. One of many stories he'd heard from Grandma Masters in his youth- Lacunosa Town was surrounded by big walls, constructed with the intent of keeping out some manner of horrible beast what ate humans. The forerunner to the Lacunosa Nightwatch involved the bringing in of mentally sound and emotionally stable Trainers and Pok閙on to guard the city, and it apparently ended quite badly for most involved. Cal, apparently, was the only survivor who wasn't a broken shell of his former self, and this merely prompted people to test him, find out why that was. This testing was too much for him, and he'd found a way to become himself again, a method known as The Grounding. It was, Minerva revealed, a potential method of bringing someone like her back to humanity, or at least something close enough. And of course, like with all things that sounded too good to be true, it was.

The first part consisted of five years of service to the Nightwatch. Minerva had served two years of this already- it was basically the price for the rest of the procedure. And speaking of which, there's where it got intense. Keith kept hold of Minerva's hand all throughout this, for she was steeling herself for this part. The second part was highly experimental. If it worked, Minerva would be human again. Pretty much completely. No longer victim to the grudges that plagued her, albeit with something of a shorter life span than the average human. It sounded good, but Keith noted Minerva's use of the word "if". The implication that the methods could fail, and that if they did, the consequences would be dire. And indeed... there was a chance that this would not work. If the grudge was gone, but Minerva wasn't human enough to no longer require it to sustain herself... she would vanish. Keith blinked back some tears by this point, at a loss for words. Minerva went on to explain why this was so important for her, in spite of the risks. She had almost killed two people very dear to her. She no longer wanted any part of this vicious cycle, with the vengeance, the death... she wanted none of that anymore. It needed to end somehow.

As Minerva curled up on the couch, Keith put an arm around her, trying desperately to comfort her. Indeed, the promise of Minerva being freed from her grudge, allowed to live the human life she deserved, Keith was all for it. But the risks... The thought of Minerva simply vanishing forever was, quite frankly, horrifying. At least over the last five years, he hung onto the hope that she would regain her memory and return to him... If this failed, Keith wouldn't even have that. But then... this wasn't about him, was it? It was about Minerva, about the chance she deserved, and she was all for taking the risks in order to live the life she deserved... no matter how scared he was about the worst-case scenario, he could not, and would not, so much as dream of denying her such a chance.

"...It's a scary thing to think about," Keith finally said. "But what I know is... being human again, having the chance to live again, free from your grudge... you deserve this chance. I... I admit I really wish the risks weren't so dire... but if this is as important to you as I think it is- no, as I know it is... I- I don't know if I can be of any help to you in this, but if I can, then I want to be," he stated. "I... I want you to have the chance to live the life you deserve. Maybe even get to reconcile with Marion." He gently hugged Minerva, trying to comfort her, to be there for her.
Minerva falls into silence, allowing Keith to wrap his arms around her - allowing herself to slip deep into that moment, his warmth enveloping her - and lets herself find the earth again, through the sofa, through her feet planted firmly on the living room floor, through the body of the man that she loved. His reaction, though emotional, had not been what she expected - she had expected protest, or a plea for reconsideration - but perhaps he knew her better than she gave him credit. For now, she could hold back the tears, and stay strong. Perhaps it was better this -

Ohohohohohohohohohohohoho~

The familiar laughter rings through Minerva's ears, as does Keith's doorbell. Minerva sits bolt upright, nearly knocking Keith over. "Did I just -" she begins, standing up from the sofa. "Keith, is that who I think it is?"

The doorbell rings a second time.

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Credit to Pengyzu for my user bar. Thank you!
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 12:35 PM   #716
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

For a moment, Keith sat there silently, his arms around Minerva. For just a moment, even considering the awful uncertainty of the future, all seemed right with the world. As early as an hour ago, Keith would not have believed he'd be sitting here, arms around the woman he loved, as he was doing right now...

And then came that laugh. It was all too familiar, distinctly distinctive, and despite Keith having not heard it in years, it still brought to mind the mental picture of a perpetually jovial and helpful Frillish, even though he'd known said Frillish to have since evolved. Minerva, of course, recognized the laugh as well, asking Keith if that was who she thought it was. "It sure sounds like it," Keith stated as he too stood up, the surprise evident in his voice.

But before he could say anything else, he could hear a faint, excited voice getting gradually closer. "...holy crap, if that's really Bedivere then maybe Lil came with him, oh, please, yes, it's been way, way too long... Of all the days for Keith to go to the Bar, though, I hope he gets back in time if it really is them- wh- Keith?" For indeed, a Dusknoir stopped short, spotting his Trainer through the doorway to the living room, as he was en route to the front door. "When did you- is that-" he added, upon spotting Minerva. Upon Keith smiling and nodding, the Dusknoir was speechless for a moment. "...holy crap," was all he could say. He then continued floating to the front door, whereupon he opened it to greet whoever was there.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:39 PM   #717
EpicSquirtle

Keith was also on board with Kawaii sending out Elgyem, and so the Cerebral Pokemon was sent out. It quickly noticed Shibo, giving him a wave, one which the Lickitung returned.
"Hi. I'm Shibo, it's nice to meet you!" Shibo greeted the Elgyem. "So, what's your name?"
----
In an attempt to dodge, Albus shot a String Shot at the ceiling, reeling himself upward in an attempt to avoid Telpo's attack! But the Abra proved to be too fast, grazing the Weedle with his flame covered fist!
Now it was Albus's turn to attack! The Weedle managed to craft an electrified web, allowing it to descend up Telpo! The Abra cried out in surprise as he was caught in the webs grasp, shocking him for moderate damage and lowering his speed!
Once more Telpo began to surround on of his fists in burning hot Fire. This time he wasn't aiming for Albus, instead the Abra Punched at the web, burning the threads and allowing him to escape.
Not quite finished, Telpo began to concentrate, before releasing a Psychic wave, which was heading straight for Albus!
----
Oisin seemed slightly confused about Milo's answer. The Flaaffy was going to question what was wrong, but the Deerling asked another question before he could.
"Sure, I can help with general tips." Milo said. "Umm...well, one tip is to make sure that your contest stats are at the highest it can be. The higher your contest stats, the easier the contest will be." The Flaaffy explained.
"But you don't just want good contest stats, you also want to make sure you have plenty of moves for the category you're competing in."
----
In response to Arthur's outburst, Vinny started to laugh! The Rotom was about to throw a bigger fit, but the Camerupt explained his laughter. It turned out that the Camerupt had been joking, and that the Rapidash wasn't actually harmed.
Jake's Pokemon weren't willing to believe him for a second, until he got a newspaper to prove it.
Vinny explained that he had actually rescued the Rapidash from the Terrible Torch, and that the Rapidash was now with a trainer who was quite good at racing, as seen in the paper. The Camerupt then apologized at his poor attempt of a joke.
"Yeah.....I don't know why you'd joke about killing someone when you're trying to gain others trust. Especially when two of them are extremely paranoid..." Pom said.
Upon Vinny's request, Frieghya started to tell the full story of Cyanide and her journey to Stewie's base.
It had happened during Frieghya's first visit to Keith's base. Cyanide had suggested they could find a secret lair that she had heard of. Apparently they had found other secret things, before eventually finding the Ledian's lair.
"Wait what?" Hayai asked. "What other secret things did you find?"
"I'd like to know that too." Arthur added. "It sounds interesting to be sure."
Old 04-30-2017, 01:13 PM   #718
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Kawaii sent out her Elgyem, and Keith nodded as he looked at the Psychic-type. "Cool," he remarked.

As Shibo introduced himself to the Elgyem, another Pok閙on approached, this one an extraordinarily cute Ivysaur. "Hi!" she said to both Shibo and Cassiopia. "My name's Pomona, nice to meet you both!"

Telpo took damage from the Electroweb before retaliating with a second Fire Punch, this one serving to burn up the webbing. Then, he went for a powerful Psychic attack, aiming it right at the Weedle. Albus thought fast- he knew his mother could possibly block it with a move like Fire Shield, but he didn't have that luxury. Yet. For now, all he could do was brace himself as the forceful and super effective move washed over him, inflicting considerable damage. But it did not KO the Weedle. Albus opened his eyes once more once the move concluded, and went in for his next move. This time, he severed the String Shot, and allowed himself to fall right down towards Telpo. His mouth was open, revealing tiny yet sharp teeth glowing green in preparation for his Bug Bite attack.

"Oh, this is nothin'," said Vinny. "I gets the feelin' ain't none of youse would care particularly to meet Keith's Shiny Beautifly."

Freighya then launched into the story, though as she paused, the Electric-types seemed curious as to what other secret things they found. "Well, we stumbled upon a secret about one of my other teammates," said Cyanide. "Unlike anything to do with Stewie, though, this is actually a secret it's probably better to keep, for the sake of the guy's safety, y'know? But yeah- so Stewie ends up cornering us in his lair, right? He's looking to wipe us out for infiltrating his lair, so we started fighting him. And Freighya here didn't do too bad against him, either," she nodded. "And then Keith and Kawaii were able to find the place, and Keith just started battling Stewie using his Swoobat, just to get him to the point where he couldn't avoid the recall beam from his ball. It was insane."
Old 05-01-2017, 01:02 AM   #719
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "Yeah, she's kind of a dreamy type. Likes to stare off into space."
Cassiopia waved to pamona befor responding My name is Cassiopia.
Freighya nodded eagerly "I dont think I did too much damage to Stewie. I was just a distraction. Cyanide did all the work before Kieth got there."

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-01-2017, 01:46 AM   #720
EpicSquirtle

Kawaii explained that the Elgyem was a dreamy type, staring off into space often. Jake debated if he should bring up the fact that staring off into space was fitting for an Elgyem, but decided to leave it be.
"Oh.....I see..." Jake said. "That's neat...I guess."
----
Before the Cerebral Pokemon could introduce itself, an Ivysaur approached the pair, introducing herself as Pomona. The Elgyem waved at the Ivysaur, before introducing themselves as Cassiopia.
"It's nice to meet you Pomona." Shibo said with a wave. "So, what brings you here?"
----
Unable to stop the attack, Albus braced himself as the attack hit the Weedle for some solid damage. In return, Albus began to fall towards Telpo, sinking his sharp teeth laced in bug energy into the Abra for a super effective hit!
Not willing to give up anytime soon, Telpo began to coat his fist in energy once more, this time in Ice.
Once more, Telpo began to make his way towards the Weedle, set on Punching Albus for super effective damage.
----
Cyanide explained that the "other secret" involved on of her other teammates, though it was better kept a secret for his safety, according to her.
"Oh....I guess that makes sense...." Hayai replied. He had been hoping to hear it anyway, but he figured he shouldn't push it.
Cyanide then explained what else had transpired in Stewie's lair. The Ledian had ended up corning the duo, intending to wipe them out for entering his lair.
But they managed to fight him off until Keith and Kawaii found the lair. Keith then fought Stewie with his Swoobat, until he could return him to his ball.
"Wow...that sounds like it was intense." Pom said as he reached for a burger. "But...how did Keith and Kawaii find you guys? Did one of you manage to find a communication device in the lair or something?"
"I'd like to know that too." Arthur added. "Also can you tell me how the base looked? Any kind of special electronics that you remember? I need details."
Old 05-01-2017, 05:19 PM   #721
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Into space, huh?" Keith remarked. "That kinda makes sense, considering where Elgyem are said to be from, honestly," he said.

"Nice to meet you, Cassiopia," smiled Pomona. "And, um... I'm sorry, I didn't get your name?" she added to Shibo.

Telpo responded with another punching move- Ice Punch this time, so it wasn't a super effective blow, though Albus felt it all the same. The impact sent him tumbling back, but he dug his tail stinger into the battlefield to stop himself. As he righted himself, he unleashed a spray of poisonous needles Telpo's way, unleashing his Poison Sting.

"Hey, you being a distraction, that wasn't nothing," Cyanide said to Freighya. "Fending Stewie off like that was a team effort, make no mistake." Then, Pom asked how Keith and Kawaii were able to find them. "Luna," responded the Umbreon. "She and that Meditite Kawaii's got- they were able to figure out something was going on down there, they alerted Keith and Kawaii to it, and Luna apparently had a premonition cluing her in to where the old hidden button in the elevator was, so yeah." In response to Arthur's question, Cyanide had to think for a second. "Small room," she said. "He's got a PC of some sort set up on a desk, bunch of weapons hanging on one wall, and on another wall, a bunch of monitors where he can see into practically any room in this Secret Base. Oh, yeah, and a satellite dish of some sort," she added. "Damn if I know what it's for, though."
Old 05-01-2017, 11:23 PM   #722
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii looked thoughtful "She does keep mentioning other worlds."

Freighya nodded "I knew that there were psychic pokemon in the base, so I kep repeating the same message about where we were in my head."

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-02-2017, 01:31 AM   #723
EpicSquirtle

Kawaii explained that the Elgyem kept mentioning other worlds.
"Other worlds? Umm...like planets and stuff?" Jake asked. "If so....that's pretty interesting..."
----
"Oh sorry, it totally slipped my mind" The Lickitung apologized. "My name's Shibo."
----
Albus was sent flying back thanks to Telpo's Ice Punch, but soon recovered. In retaliation, the Weedle sent a storm of poisonous needles towards Telpo! In response, the Abra began to gather psychic energy, using it to form a Barrier!
Unable to penetrate the barricade, the needles fell uselessly to the ground. Not finished quite yet, Telpo began to concentrate once more, before sending another Psychic wave Albus's way!
----
Cyanide explained that Luna and Kawaii's Meditite were the reason that their trainers had managed to find them. Luna apparently had a premonition to where the button had been, allowing them to find the lair.
Freighya added that she had kept repeating the same message in her head, hoping a psychic type would pick up on it.
"Wow...you're pretty lucky that Luna was able to do that." Pom said between bites. "I'd hate to think what would have happened had she not..."
Cyanide went on to explain what the room had looked like to Arthur, but the Rotom seemed to not be paying attention to that anymore.
"Yeah yeah..that's cool and all, but do you know where this Luna is by chance?" Arthur asked. "I umm...kinda want to thank her for her helping fight that demon Stewie."
"Me too!" Hayai exclaimed. "She must be pretty cool to have done something like that."
Old 05-02-2017, 01:27 PM   #724
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Sounds very interesting," Keith agreed.

Pomona smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Shibo," she responded. "Hey- after that battle is over, do you two wanna meet Albus?" she added.

Albus looked impressed as Telpo used Barrier to block the Poison Sting. As the Psychic started up, however, the Weedle knew he had to evade it, and fast. Fortunately, this would surely go better than his last attempt to dodge an attack, considering how much he'd managed to slow Telpo down since then. He repeated his earlier maneuver, firing String Shot at the ceiling and reeling it in quick, hoping to pull himself up before the Psychic hit...

Cyanide nodded. "Yeah," she agreed as Pom stated how lucky they were.

"Indeed," Vinny nodded.

"And I heard the stories about Batrach, too," added Jack. "Ain't she evolved while doing something similar?"

"Oh, yeah, she did," nodded Cyanide. Then, at Arthur's question, she shook her head. "Not at the moment," she said. "She wanders around, doing her own thing. She's probably somewhere around here, though."
Old 05-02-2017, 04:02 PM   #725
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded "Yeah she said there are planets where pokemon don't even exist or are just a myth."
Casiopea nodded I would love too.
Frieghya shrugged "It would be nice to talk to her again."

Hater of loss meme

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases