UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 03-18-2020, 02:28 AM   #51
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Drain Punch (75BP) with Expert Belt (Protean = Fighting)

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 09:00 AM   #52
Meetan
Soul Badge

Freeze Dry (70 BP) + Super effective on water types.
Old 03-19-2020, 01:55 AM   #53
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dynamax Boss Sharpedo
★★★★
Health Gauge: 19%
Shields Up: 0

Trainer Recovery Summary:
Zelphon, Eevee: Cheer
Sneaze, Kingdra: 206 HP
TKF, Frogadier: Drain Punch
TKF, Frogadier: 290 HP
Raid Boss Attack Summary:
Attack 1: Scald (80 BP)
MM, Venomoth: 11 HP [Burned]
Attack 2: Snarl (55 BP)
Ironthunder, Dedenne: 0 HP
Lil’Twick, Swirlix: 0 HP
sixdragons, Goomy: 174 HP
Sneaze, Kingdra: 115 HP
Attack 3: Max Quake (110 BP)
Meetan, Lapras: 124 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Ironthunder (Dedenne): 0 HP [Must sit out one round before recovering]
  • Lil’twick (Swirlix): 0 HP [Must sit out one round before recovering]
  • Meetan (Lapras): 124 HP
  • Missingno. Master (Venomoth): 0 HP [Must sit out one round before recovering]
  • sixdragons (Goomy): 174 HP [-1 Sp.Atk, -1 Sp.Def]
  • Sneaze (Kingdra): 115 HP [-1 Sp.Atk]
  • TheKnightsFury (Frogadier): 240 HP [-1 Sp.Def, Fighting Type]
  • Zelphon (Eevee): 300 HP [Fully Recovered]

The Pokemon concentrated their attacks and took out a hunge chunk of the Sharpedo’s remaining health, but the furious shark would return that damage tenfold. Venomoth clung for dear life after taking a vicious Scald, but the burns were too much to overcome and collapsed. A gnarly Snarl shook Dedenne and Swirlix to their cores as they collapsed as well, and Goomy and Kingdra shuddered. As Lapras was hit by a Max Quake, Eevee slowly got back to her feet, ready to rejoin the battle.

Dynamax Initiative: Sneaze, Kingdra
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Saturday, March 21st to place your order.

Absences:
Meetan – 1
Sneaze – 1
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 01:59 AM   #54
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Let's give Alice and her Lapras a healing cheer!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:04 AM   #55
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

With its shields completely down, Sharpedo was left defenseless against the onslaught that the group of Trainers brought against it. Despite this, however, they did not take it down completely, and thus were left open to its full and considerable wrath. The first attack of which involved a jet of boiling water striking Keith's Venomoth with full force. "Lily!" Keith exclaimed.

"Moooooth..." groaned Lily, fluttering her wings weakly, struggling to stay airborne. This, however, did not last long- Keith could see some nasty scorch marks on said wings, and realized that Lily had been burned from this. Now, generally, this wouldn't be too big of a setback for something using special attacks, but with the hit points Lily had lost from Scald in the first place, the additional damage the burn itself inflicted was the straw that broke the Numel's back, and in no time, the Venomoth collapsed, completely unconscious.

~~~~~

"So she doesn't have Shield Dust, then, I take it," Willa murmured, watching intently as she saw the Poison Moth Pokémon succumb to her burn.

"Nah- Lily's got Tinted Lens," Meowth responded. "Shield Dust would'a been a huge help here fer sure, though. So wat now, Keith's just gotta call her back and wait a little bit?"

"Indeed," nodded Willa. "Though he doesn't have to simply stand by and wait," she added. "From what mother told me, the Dynamax Energy built up in areas like these can have curious effects when one whose Pokémon is being healed by it attempts to harness it. I've actually talked to Keith about this, so if he so chooses, he can assist one of his allies. If there were any shields up, he could also elect to harness the Dynamax Energy to try and chip away at it."

"Dat sounds pretty cool," Meowth remarked.

~~~~~

"Come back now, Lily!" Keith was saying, withdrawing his Venomoth to her Valentine Ball. Right away, he could feel the curious presence of the Dynamax Energy, working its magic, slowly working to restore Lily's stamina. It would take some time, possibly so much so that they could very well finish off the Sharpedo before she was ready to rejoin the fray. But Keith knew he couldn't simply stand around and wait while this was going on- no, he could feel it. The Dynamax Energy. It had flowed up from the ground, coursed through him to reach the Valentine Ball. It wasn't sufficient to allow for Dynamaxing- how Keith knew this to be the case he wasn't sure, considering he'd never actually Dynamaxed a Pokémon before, and yet somehow he knew this with certainty- but it was sufficient to focus into other endeavors. Assisting his allies in some way. Cheering them on, as it were. Keith glanced around- he was far from the only one to have to withdraw his Pokémon following Sharpedo's latest onslaught. Of the remaining combatants, most looked rather shaken up from Sharpedo's powerful attacks. And then Keith's eyes fell on the Goomy from before, the one who had healed Lily up. Perfect. A chance to repay the Goomy and its Trainer for that, and Keith knew he couldn't pass it up. He took careful aim with the Dynamax Band on his wrist, as though said wrist had some sort of laser beam mounted on it instead. He could feel the Dynamax Energy that had entered him start to gather in the Wishing Star that gave the Dynamax Band its famed capabilities. And then, with a loud, wordless exclamation, Keith fired off a concentrated beam of Dynamax Energy from the Dynamax Band, right at the Goomy. This, of course, as previously established, would not result in Dynamaxing, but rather, would serve to tend to the Goomy's injuries. Not as completely as it was tending to Lily's right now, but enough to hopefully make a difference. Every little bit helped, after all, and they had to work as a team if they wanted to claim victory here.

OOC: Cheering to heal Goop Dogg the Goomy.
Old 03-19-2020, 08:57 PM   #56
Meetan
Soul Badge

Thanks for the healies! Marina will be using Freeze Dry, ofc, at 70 BP.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:39 PM   #57
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Well, this is getting desperate. If only I could use Thunderbolt... Should'a, could'a, would'a. Now, Goomy, let's avenge our comrades! DRAGON BREATH(60BP), and give it your all!

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:01 PM   #58
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

drain punch (75BP with Expert Belt, protean stays fighting)

Old 03-20-2020, 01:08 AM   #59
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Alright we're back in it! Give Frogadier a Helping Hand (0 BP)!

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:26 AM   #60
Sneaze
Mrow?

Draco Meteor (BP 130).

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 08:28 AM   #61
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Cheering to heal Sneaze's Kingdra.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:44 AM   #62
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dynamax Boss Sharpedo
★★★★
Health Gauge: 7%

Trainer Recovery Summary:
Lil’Twick, Swirlix: Cheer
Meetan, Lapras: 274 HP
MM, Venomoth: Cheer
sixdragons, Goomy: 300 HP
TKF, Frogadier: Drain Punch
TKF, Frogadier: 400 HP
Iron, Dedenne: Cheer
Sneaze, Kingdra: 315 HP
Raid Boss Attack Summary:
Attack 1: Psychic Fangs (85 BP)
Meetan, Lapras: 197 HP
Attack 2: Hydro Pump (110 BP)
Zelphon, Eevee: 118 HP
Attack 3: Max Quake (110 BP)
sixdragons, Goomy: 183 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Ironthunder (Dedenne): 300 HP [Fully Recovered]
  • Lil’twick (Swirlix): 300 HP [Fully Recovered]
  • Meetan (Lapras): 197 HP
  • Missingno. Master (Venomoth): 500 HP [Fully Recovered]
  • sixdragons (Goomy): 183 HP [-1 Sp.Atk, -1 Sp.Def]
  • Sneaze (Kingdra): 315 HP [-3 Sp.Atk]
  • TheKnightsFury (Frogadier): 350 HP [-1 Sp.Def, Fighting Type]
  • Zelphon (Eevee): 118 HP

Dynamax Initiative: Sneaze, Kingdra
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Tuesday, March 24th to place your order.

Absences:
Meetan – 1
Sneaze – 1
Old 03-22-2020, 02:45 AM   #63
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

GG Sharpedo

Put him to the sword Frogadier, finish him with a Leaf Blade (Expert Belt, Protean shifts type to Grass!)

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 03-22-2020 at 02:53 AM.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:46 AM   #64
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"...OK, dat was pretty cool," Meowth remarked as the live news coverage showed Keith "cheering on" his ally, healing up Goop Dogg with a concentrated beam of Dynamax Energy fired straight from his Dynamax Band. "Like he learned Heal Pulse or someting."

Willa gave a chuckle at this. "Indeed," she agreed. "And to be completely honest, it wouldn't surprise me were he to actually learn that move," she added.

"Ehh, I wouldn't count on it," Meowth shook his head. "Bein' only one quarta' Gastly means Keith takes a lot more energy ta use moves den a proper Pokémon would. I seen him get winded just from usin' Smog. Most o' da time he don't even try usin' da moves he's got, let alone try and learn new ones, ya know?"

Willa nodded. "Valid point," she responded. "Though you can't deny that such a move would befit him very well."

"Oh, easily," agreed Meowth. "Heh, now dat I tink of it, makes me wonder whether he'd actually give it a shot if he had da chance ta learn Heal Pulse," he added. "I mean, I know he probably wouldn't- let's be real, if he found anotha way ta teach Heal Pulse to anything, he'd use it on Rubeus, no questions asked."

"Another?" Willa repeated.

"Oh, yeah- Malfoy knows Heal Pulse," Meowth shrugged. "Dunno exactly how he learned it- dis was before my time, even."

"I see," nodded Willa. The conversation trailed off as they both continued to watch the fight going on.

~~~~~

Keith grinned- his efforts worked, and Goomy was healed up. Furthermore, everyone's efforts seemed to be working, and Sharpedo was weakening severely! What was more, a surge of energy emanating from the Valentine Ball was all he needed in order to know that its occupant was ready once more. "OK! Lily, one more time!" Keith exclaimed, throwing the Valentine Ball, from which the Venomoth reappeared, completely refreshed and ready to go. To look at Lily, one would never guess she had sustained such painful burns mere minutes ago.

"Venomoth! Venomoth!" Lily buzzed, her wings beating rapidly. She truly was ready for action.

"Glad you're better," grinned Keith. "Sharpedo's weakening, so let's finish this off! Bug Buzz, let's go!"

OOC: Lily used Bug Buzz (90 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-22-2020 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 02:48 AM   #65
Lil'twick
Insanity

Let's go with a Flamethrower(90 BP) and cook this shark alive!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-22-2020, 02:58 AM   #66
Sneaze
Mrow?

Signal Beam (75 BP).

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 04:56 AM   #67
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Thunderbolt (90 BP).
Old 03-22-2020, 03:44 PM   #68
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Once more with feeling, Helping Hands (0 BP) on Frogadier!

Old 03-22-2020, 04:01 PM   #69
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dynamax Boss Sharpedo
★★★★
Health Gauge: 0%

Raid Challengers:
  • Ironthunder (Dedenne): 300 HP
  • Lil’twick (Swirlix): 300 HP
  • Missingno. Master (Venomoth): 500 HP
  • TheKnightsFury (Frogadier): 300 HP [-1 Sp.Def, Grass Type]

The gigantic Sharpedo was on the ropes as it rocked back and forth with the waves uneasily. It was on the brink of defeat, so the trainers issued orders to finish it off for once and for all, to which their Pokemon happily obliged. It didn’t take much to deplete the Sharpedo’s remaining health; a quick strike from Frogadier followed by a loud buzz from Venomoth was enough to get the job done as the giant shark hissed before shrinking back down to its normal size. As the skies cleared, Sharpedo sunk back down into the ocean’s depths to rest. “Great work everyone!” Gary called out as he approached the trainers to hand out their rewards.

For their efforts in defeating the Dynamax Raid Boss Sharpedo, the trainers are awarded the following:
  • 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Throat Chop
  • 2x Passho Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
  • +4 Levels to participating Pokemon [+4 Rare Candies if Pokemon is lv.100]
Old 03-22-2020, 04:02 PM   #70
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
For their efforts in defeating the Dynamax Raid Boss Sharpedo, the trainers are awarded the following:
  • 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Throat Chop
  • 2x Passho Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
Claiming. Tantei is now level 24 and learns Thunder Wave.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:01 PM   #71
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Sharpedo
★★★★

Raid Challengers:

The gigantic Sharpedo was on the ropes as it rocked back and forth with the waves uneasily. It was on the brink of defeat, so the trainers issued orders to finish it off for once and for all, to which their Pokemon happily obliged. It didn’t take much to deplete the Sharpedo’s remaining health; a quick strike from Frogadier followed by a loud buzz from Venomoth was enough to get the job done as the giant shark hissed before shrinking back down to its normal size. As the skies cleared, Sharpedo sunk back down into the ocean’s depths to rest. “Great work everyone!” Gary called out as he approached the trainers to hand out their rewards.

• 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Throat Chop
  • 2x Passho Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
Oh man, Goomy is getting overleveled. Also, thank goodness we pulled through, that nearly ended us!
Claiming all above rewards.
*Goomy became Level 27! Goomy learned Rain Dance and Water Pulse!*

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 12:09 AM   #72
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Sharpedo
★★★★

Raid Challengers:

• 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Throat Chop
  • 2x Passho Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
Claiming rewards. Frogadier reached lvl 92! Teaching Throat Chop to my Monferno.

Old 03-23-2020, 10:42 AM   #73
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Sharpedo
★★★★

Raid Challengers:

• 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Throat Chop
  • 2x Passho Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
All tension was now gone from the atmosphere. Though the sizable Sharpedo still loomed over them all, it loomed with astoundingly few remaining hit points, and thus did not loom for very long. The Frogadier landed a beautiful hit with Leaf Blade, but, to Keith's immense personal satisfaction, it was Lily's Bug Buzz what that landed the finishing blow. "YES!" Keith cheered as Sharpedo shrunk down to size, sinking back into the depths of the sea. He happily claimed his rewards, but even more happily congratulated his Venomoth on a job well done and a fight well fought.

Later, as the Banette's Revenge was safely and securely docked back at Sludge Wave Coast, Keith made his way back ashore to find Willa and Meowth standing there, waiting for him. "Heh, sorry I didn't say anything," Keith grinned. "I know you need your sleep, y'know?"

"Indeed," Willa nodded, smiling. "I watched the battle unfold on the news. You and Lily were spectacular."

"Ah, thanks," Keith replied modestly.

"I just have one request," continued Willa. "The next time there's a raid where a Bug-type would excel... wake me up, hmm? Yanmega's been itching to get in on one of these battles, and I can't blame him in the slightest."

Keith grinned. "Fair enough, you got a deal," he conceded. "Alright, we should maybe have some breakfast," he added, starting to lead the way back to the house.

"Meowth was already starting to cook something," Willa replied as she and Meowth followed Keith.

"Oh, this can't end well," Keith chuckled. Willa joined in on the chuckling, especially as Meowth indignantly demanded to know what Keith was insinuating. Truly, there was never a dull moment at Sludge Wave Coast.

*Obtained 30 Watts!*

*Keith received a TR95 Throat Chop!*

*Obtained 2 Passho Berries!*

*Obtained the Colbur Berry!*

*Obtained 4 Rare Candies!*

Thanks for the stuff, Gary! Using my new TR on my Pawniard (with well over 20 Bond) and immediately cramming these Rare Candies down my level 20 Morelull's throat.

*Ginny learned Throat Chop!*

*Increase was elevated to level 24!*
Old 03-24-2020, 09:16 PM   #74
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Sharpedo
★★★★

Raid Challengers:

• 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Throat Chop
  • 2x Passho Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
Claiming, Naula is now levell 9 and learns Baby Doll Eyes

Old 03-24-2020, 10:07 PM   #75
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Sharpedo
★★★★

Raid Challengers:

• 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Throat Chop
  • 2x Passho Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
Claiming these rewards, which allows Cott to go to Lv. 26

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles