Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Dynamax Boss Elgyem
★★★
Health Gauge: 11%
Shields Up: 0
KOs: 3

Attack 1: Power Swap (- BP)

Slash, Cutiefly: Cutiefly's offensive stats have been swapped with Elgyem! Cutiefly's Special Attack sharply fell
Attack 2: Max Flutterby (120 BP)
MM, Skwovet: 275 HP
[/indent]
Raid Challengers:
  • [/color]Connor, Mawile: 400 HP (KO'd, Fully Recovered)[Sheer Force, Life Orb]
  • MM, Skwovet: 275 HP (-1 Sp. Atk)[Cheek Pouch, Sitrus Berry(Eaten)]
  • Slash, Cuteifly: 400 HP (-3 Sp. Atk) [Honey Gather, Leftovers]
  • Yuki, Mimikyu: 500 HP (KO'd, Fully Recovered)[Disguise, Mummy Bandages]

Preparations to abduct lifeforms to begin. Initiating mental addling proceedure.
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150+ may be collected for responses of 150 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Wednesday, January 12th to place your order.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 02:17 PM   #52
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Sappy Seed (90 BP)
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 02:17 PM   #53
Connor
Flashbacker

Play Rough (90 BP, Sheer Force, Life Orb)
Old 01-10-2022, 02:26 PM   #54
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pecha was able to land the Skitter Smack with no trouble, and on top of that, the Cutiefly had let loose another Struggle Bug, all of which went towards decreasing the power of Elgyem's special attacks. Unfortunately, the engorged extraterrestrial was not content to let this stand, and retaliated with a very interesting move indeed. "Power Swap!?" Diana gasped.

"Skwov..." Pecha murmured worriedly as the move established a link between Elgyem and Cutiefly. Those blows to Elgyem's Special Attack were not just going away, they were going onto Cutiefly instead! And Cutiefly had been largely contributing special attacks in this battle, which, to put it mildly, did not bode very well for them.

Fortunately, the Cutiefly's Trainer was prepared, and Diana breathed a sigh of relief at what she saw it use instead. Of course- Sappy Seed, it was a physical move! Cutiefly did still have a powerful option to employ for situations such as these! It might very well have been what forced the Elgyem to do the shockwave earlier, but right now, it was looking to be a big help!

Before that, however, Pecha had been subjected to Elgyem's latest offensive onslaught in the form of Max Flutterby. Diana stifled a gasp as the Normal-type was bombarded with a swarm of pure energy, but the Skwovet stood strong in the wake of the Max Move. "Skwov! Skwovet skwov!" Pecha declared, feeling all the bolder for having withstood that onslaught, and so soon after Elgyem had dealt with its reduced Special Attack. Originally having just gotten into this battle for the promise of getting to snack on the sweet scenery afterwards, now Pecha felt as though she was getting to play a role in legitimately saving the world, and that... well, that just felt friggin' awesome, especially since the worst of the threat seemed to have already passed by this point in time. Indeed, by the looks of Elgyem, it might just fall to their next batch of attacks, giving it no further opportunities to potentially knock anyone out!

Diana wheeled around to face Marv's camera once more, looking right into the lens as she spoke into the microphone she held. "The battle against Elgyem appears to be reaching its conclusion," she said into the microphone. "It is this reporter's opinion that one final volley of attacks will be sufficient to finish the job, and I, for one, will not hesitate to get this done and fend off the Elgyem that seems to be posing such a threat to Saccharine Island, and that's at the very least! Reporting for Channel 110 news, I'm Diana Macks!" And she turned back around, gesturing dramatically towards Elgyem as she did so. "Use Dizzy Punch!!" she commanded her Skwovet.

"Skwovet!" grinned Pecha. She scampered towards Elgyem, building up potent energy in her right front paw. The time had come to finish this up, the Skwovet quite agreed, and to that end, she intended to finish the whole thing off with a punch upside that positively Calyrexian noggin, so fierce and harsh that Elgyem's grandchildren were gonna need Persim Berries!

OOC: Pecha used Dizzy Punch (70 BP)

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-10-2022 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 07:42 PM   #55
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Balls to the wall with one more SHADOW BALL (80 BP)
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 07:48 PM   #56
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Dynamax Boss Elgyem
★★★
Health Gauge: 0%

Raid Challengers:
  • Connor, Mawile: 400 HP (KO'd, Fully Recovered)[Sheer Force, Life Orb]

Retreating to the mothership. Planet required full-on invasion.
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Rewards
  • 40 Watts
  • x3 Payapa Berry
  • x1 TR Psychic
  • +3 levels. +6 levels to Pokemon between levels 1-30.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 01-11-2022 at 08:17 PM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 08:18 PM   #57
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post

Dynamax Boss Elgyem
★★★

Raid Challengers:

Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Rewards
  • 40 Watts
  • x3 Payapa Berry
  • x1 TR Psychic
One final onslaught of attacks... Sappy Seed from the Cutiefly... Play Rough from the Mawile... Shadow Ball from the Mimikyu... and of course, Pecha's Dizzy Punch. With all those attacks said and done, Elgyem shrank back down to size and retreated at once, clearly headed back to the mothership. Pecha breathed a sigh of relief- she'd just helped avert planetwide death and destruction, and now that the danger had passed, she had to admit, it felt kinda awesome.

"...and with those final attacks, Elgyem has been defeated, forced back down to size and made to retreat!" Diana was saying triumphantly into the camera. "Truly, this raid battle was intense, and it is the opinion of this reporter that the stakes of this battle were unusually high. Whether I'm right or wrong about that, however, the fact remains that this victory was the doing of all the Trainers involved, not only myself, to say nothing of our faithful Pokémon," she added, with a smile in Pecha's direction.

"Skwov! Skwov! Skwovet!" grunted Pecha, the Skwovet climbing up onto her Trainer's shoulder, posing triumphantly for the camera in such a way that elicited a warm chuckle from Diana, professional as she always attempted to stay on camera. It was then, however, that Pecha's stomach growled, and quite audibly too. Stifling another chuckle, Diana turned around to look, her eyes eventually settling on a pile of broken-up candy foliage, clearly having been wrecked during the raid battle. "All right," relented Diana. "Have at it, Pecha."

"Skwoooov~" Pecha exclaimed, diving headfirst into the heap of edible rubble. Loud chewing and munching could be heard from within as the Skwovet basically attempted to eat her way out. Diana smiled at this, and started to turn back to the camera, when a brilliant blue glow caught her attention. Rays of light were peeking out from parts of the ever-shifting pile of candy rubble, and Diana's eyes widened as she realized what was happening here. She motioned for Marv to focus his camera on this, and as he did so, the glowing mass itself could be seen emerging, shoveling pawfuls of candy into a glowing, gaping maw, getting bigger and bigger with every bite. And once the rubble had been eaten in its entirety, the glow stopped, and Diana's new gave a satisfied, triumphant belch.

"Oh! Pecha!" Diana grinned, taking out her Pokédex.

"Greedent, the Greedy Pokémon. A Normal-type, and the evolved form of Skwovet," droned the device. "Greedent stashes numerous berries in its tail for future consumption, and its strong teeth lets it chew through even the toughest of berry shells."

Beaming with pride, Diana managed to pick up her Greedent, who was still gnawing on a fragment of candy cane. "As if the outcome of this raid battle wasn't sweet enough, Pecha, my Skwovet, puts the Cheri Berry on top by evolving into a Greedent before our very eyes!" Diana stated.

"Guuuureedent!" Pecha chimed in happily, before resuming her work on the candy cane.

"Hah... It was a tense situation, for sure, but right now, the atmosphere here on Saccharine Island is one of relief, of celebration," stated Diana. "Whether that Elgyem will return someday is unclear, but for right now, it should know better than to try this again, because I and so many other Pokémon Trainers will be there to keep these Dynamaxed threats under control every single time. Reporting for Channel 110, this is Diana Macks, out."

"Aaaaaand, cut," Marv declared, stopping the camera at last.

*Obtained 40 Watts!*

*Obtained 3 Payapa Berries!*

*Diana obtained a TR11 Psychic!*

*Pecha was elevated to level 24!*

*Pecha learned Body Slam!*

Quote:
What? Skwovet is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Skwovet evolved into Greedent!

*Pecha learned Covet!*
Using the TR on my Cutiefly.

*Find learned Psychic!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-11-2022 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 06:26 PM   #58
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Elgyem
★★★

Raid Challengers:

Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Rewards
  • 40 Watts
  • x3 Payapa Berry
  • x1 TR Psychic
Claiming.
Old 01-18-2022, 11:30 PM   #59
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:

Dynamax Boss Elgyem
★★★

Raid Challengers:

Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Rewards
  • 40 Watts
  • x3 Payapa Berry
  • x1 TR Psychic
Collecting:
40 Watts
3 Payapa Berries
TR Psychic
My Level 13 Cutiefly grows to Level 19
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 11:30 AM   #60
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Rewards
  • 40 Watts
  • x3 Payapa Berry
  • x1 TR Psychic
See you space boy~

Picking up:

40 Watts
3x Payapa Berry
1x TR PSYCHIC
+3 Levels
(raising Lv. 32 Mimikyu to Lv. 35)

Teaching TR PSYCHIC to Mimikyu.

Thank you!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League