UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 08:58 PM   #4501
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Trading to myahoo x3 Orange, x3 Purple, x3 Black, x3 Red & x3 Grass Gummis for 5 candies, thank you!

Trade Started
Old 09-14-2015, 11:41 PM   #4502
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
Trading to myahoo x3 Orange, x3 Purple, x3 Black, x3 Red & x3 Grass Gummis for 5 candies, thank you!

Trade Started
Trading 5 candies to sweetbbydoll for 3x Orange, 3x Purple, 3x Black, 3x Red, and 3x Grass Gummis.

-Trade Closed-

~!~

Trading my 2 Rare Candies for MM's 6 Orange Gummis.

-Trade Opened-

Last edited by myahoo; 09-15-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:32 PM   #4503
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading my 2 Rare Candies for MM's 6 Orange Gummis.

-Trade Opened-
Trading my 6 Orange Gummis to myahoo for 2 Rare Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 09-16-2015, 06:02 AM   #4504
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
It had been quite a while since Lucas had last visited the Cable Club. He usually came here after responding to an advert for Pokémon in need of home. On a few occasions he’s been the one to trade away his own but never because he sought out to get rid of them. Hatches from the Egg House were public news and often reported in Fizzytopia’s newspapers with a congratulations. If someone had interested in a trade, they’d send a letter.

This was the first time Lucas had advertised his own party up for trade. His base was getting crowded with new-borns. Perhaps he should stop visiting the Egg House. His latest hatch was a Vulpix, a beautiful fox-like Pokémon that had mythical origins. A rare Pokémon and one that many would be keen on owning. Sadly, Lucas couldn’t afford to look after her and he could figure out no way to incorporate her as part of his team like so many others he still held under his wing. He hadn’t even been able to spend some time with the Vulpix. Who knew what kind of personality she had. Was she brave and modest? Perhaps shallow and sassy? Who knew?

Since the trade was in exchange for Rare Candies, one of Fizzytopia’s most prized currency, Lucas was forced to bring at least one other Pokémon with him. Floss the Swirlix was skipping along merrily next to her trainer, unaware of what the occasion was for such a trip. It was her birthday so Lucas had allowed her to come along for some fresh air and change of scenery. The Jolly Pokémon stuck her tongue out, as if being able to smell the incoming scent of new Rare Candies.

Lucas didn’t want to stretch out the trade longer than necessary. As soon as he walked into the place he headed for one part of the trade machine in which he placed the Pokéball containing the Vulpix. On the other side, the female trainer was prepping her side of the bargain. Lucas ticked in the commands to start the trade. “Good luck,” he said as final parting words.

Trading my Lv.1 F Vulpix to OkikuMew for 5 Rare Candies
Spoiler: show

Name: Undeclared
Species: Vulpix
Level: 1
Type: Fire
Nature: Undeclared
Ability: Undeclared
Held Item: -
Obtained: Egg House
Happiness Points: 0
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0
IQ: 0
Moves:
Level Up: Ember
TM/HM/CM Moves: -
MT/Egg Moves: -
Bio: Undeclared

*Trade Started*
Old 09-16-2015, 06:46 PM   #4505
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Trading my Lv.1 F Vulpix to OkikuMew for 5 Rare Candies

Name: Undeclared
Species: Vulpix
Level: 1
Type: Fire
Nature: Undeclared
Ability: Undeclared
Held Item: -
Obtained: Egg House
Happiness Points: 0
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0
IQ: 0
Moves:
Level Up: Ember
TM/HM/CM Moves: -
MT/Egg Moves: -
Bio: Undeclared

*Trade Started*
RP (not complete):
Lucas wasn't the only one who haven't visited the Cable Club for a while: Okiku, too, haven't went there either. In fact... she hasn't been doing much at all for quite some time. Sure, she's an employee to the Boutique, she discovered (or at least rediscovered) a Pokémon not known by the Pokédex yet, and she recently joined in a battle tournament, but otherwise... she just either stays in her base all day playing video games and chat online with some friends or doing some odd jobs. Not even herself is not sure why, but she just lost almost all interest into the whole adventuring and training thing. Perhaps it was getting too routine. Perhaps she felt everything - including herself - was all worthless. Maybe she was too exasperatedly mad at how things are compared to how they were back then. Maybe it's all of the above. But whatever the reason, she doesn't feel like doing much, anymore.

A few days after she lazily sends her subscription to the tournament - not that she expects much results of it - she unintestingly looked at the ads of the White Market. All Pokémon she either already have or doesn't want to have... Until she saw one that made her eyes widen.

Trading my 5 candies for EAI's Lv.1 Female Vulpix. Thank you so much to give me the chance to have my favorite fire type and my birthday Pokémon! ^^

**Trade Closed!**

Last edited by OkikuMew; 09-16-2015 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:34 PM   #4506
myahoo
Soul Badge

RP
It wasn't that Wildsong didn't fit in; it was...like there was an air of expectation around him, one that grew stronger as time went on. Annabelle was the first to really see it and watched it grow brighter and more colorful as the months passed. Once it reached some point only she could feel, the Gothita passed the message around until it reached Mar, who walked right up to Wildsong and said it in his typical blunt manner. The male Trapinch hadn't had more than a second to blink before Melissa got the Levin's message and, in short order, a trade had been negotiated.

...it seemed, even without any particular powers, Melissa could feel the same thing Annabelle did. Wildsong was on his way back to Levin.

"Sorry we couldn't help you more." Melissa offered the male Trapinch a sheepish grin. "On the bright side, you're more than halfway there."

Desertsong nodded vehemently, while gnawing on a small log. The female Trapinch had settled in with Ore and Snuffles more than she had Wildsong, but she'd tagged along to say goodbye. After this, there would be no more multiples in the team once again, which...was a bit unsettling, if she was being honest. For almost two years, she'd always been subconsciously reassured that there was an older, more experienced Trapinch around if she needed any help, but that would be changing very shortly. It was a bit difficult to get reassurance if the other was out with thei-his trainer, after all.

On the bright side, Melissa would likely be focusing on her now, which Desertsong couldn't exactly say wasn't a good thing. Just because Wildsong had been a bit louder declaring his wants didn't mean she wasn't aiming for the same thing. One day soon, she'd reach the clouds just as easily as Imp and Cirrus, Ledyba and Wingull and Scyther did.

On Wildsong's other side, Prince solemnly kept pace with the group as they went up to the transfer machine. While the female Trapinch didn't feel particularly strongly about what was happening either way, the Houndour decided that this was bittersweet. He could easily recall getting led to this building immediately after hatching and picking up someone who would also be new, someone who didn't know what the rest of the team would be like, someone he'd be learning the ropes with instead of starting at the bottom by himself. True, they didn't really go anywhere spectacular, but it had been nice to be able to just relax with someone else rather laidback and snicker when their more emotional teammates stirred each other up.

...they'd started this journey with Melissa together; Prince only felt it right that he be here when Wildsong left.

At the foot of the transfer machine, Melissa paused, crouching down to speak to Wildso-no. Not exactly Wildsong anymore. Maybe Mellow or something else more appropriate. (...or maybe Wildsong.) "It's been awesome having you on the team, buddy. Thanks for being such a great friend to Prince and I hope you've enjoyed these last few years. Maybe one day, you and Desertsong can race each other in the deserts near Talas, yeah?"

Desertsong and Prince added their own goodbyes, wishing the male Trapinch luck, and Melissa tapped him on the head with his Pokeball. She hoped he'd finally reach the skies he'd been yearning for.

Trading my Trapinch (stats below) to MZ for 5 Rare Candies and assorted Gummis (3x Purple, 4x Orange, 6x Black, 3x Royal, 6x Red, 11x Clear, 3x Grass, 6x Blue, 3x White).

Trapinch's Stats

Held Item: None
Pokeball:
Birthday: September 30
Nickname: Wildsong
Level: 22
Origin: Trade with MarbleZone for 3 candies and 50k coins, formerly known as Mellow
Type: Ground
Ability: Arena Trap
Nature: -
Happiness Points: 10
IQ: 7
Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20
Evolution Line: -Lv. 35-> -Lv. 45->
Level-Up Moves: Sand Attack, Bide, Feint Attack, Bite, Sand-Attack[4], Faint Attack[7], Sand Tomb[10], Mud-Slap[13], Bide[17], Bulldoze[21], Rock Slide[15], Dig[19], Crunch[22], Earth Power[26], Feint[29], Earthquake[33], Sandstorm[36], Superpower[40], Hyper Beam[43], Fissure[47]
TM/HM Moves: TM Giga Drain, HM Rock Smash, HM Strength, TM Rock Tomb, TM Dig
Egg Moves: Gust, Fury Cutter, Mud Shot, Endure
Move Tutor Moves: Bug Bite, Signal Beam
Holiday Moves: -
Other: -

-Trade Opened-
Old 09-19-2015, 02:40 PM   #4507
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, trading a TM Snarl, a TM Aerial Ace, 2 TMs Echoed Voice, a TM Round, a TM Rock Slide, a TM Steel Wing, and a TM U-Turn to jolteonjak for 3 Rare Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 09-19-2015, 06:53 PM   #4508
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Alright, trading a TM Snarl, a TM Aerial Ace, 2 TMs Echoed Voice, a TM Round, a TM Rock Slide, a TM Steel Wing, and a TM U-Turn to jolteonjak for 3 Rare Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*

Trading 3 Candies to Missingno. Master for the TMs of Snarl, Aerial Ace, Echoed Voice x2, Round, Rock Slide, Steel Wing, and U-Turn.

**TRADE CONFIRMED AND COMPLETED**
Old 09-20-2015, 07:47 PM   #4509
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

It's almost time, Ethan thought as he stood waiting for his trading partner to appear, ...this is the only chance I'll get, maybe...I should at least say goodbye. Reaching inside his leather jacket, the young man retrieved a sphere he had only been carrying for a short while and even then he always found it heartbreaking that the Pokemon that left him were the ones he was unable to help...

"Come on out, Dory!" Opening up, the sphere shot out a white, blue, silvery light onto the ground; The light eventually dispersed, revealing a ground mole Pokemon Drilbur. Drilbur shy as could be, cowered a little upon seeing her trainer.

Ethan bent low to not seem so intimidating, "It's okay...Dory," he said softly, "I've found you a place where I think you'd be at least feel a little more comfortable. This trainer has many Ground Types just like you, she'll bring about the true potential that I've seen in you from the start but, just haven't been able to do myself. This is goodbye, Dory."

The last words caught the Drilbur by surprise. She had spent so long waiting to meet Ethan...that, just to be traded away right after meeting him, felt wrong.

Suddenly the Drilbur did something Ethan wouldn't have imagined her doing, she ran towards him and hugged him. She had been shy the whole time she had been with him, couldn't even look him in the eyes half the time that her reaction felt foreign to him.

Awe-stricken, Ethan didn't have words he could express, he simply hugged her back.

"Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a day we'll both see each other again. Even if it's on opposite sides of the fence. I hope your life, Dory, will be a joyous one!" Returning his Pokemon one last time he looked at the time, his trade partner might be arriving soon.

Standing up, he set up the trade so she could finish it once she came by, placing the sphere gently in the machine he made the necessary settings and sent her on her merry way to her new home.

Who knows what kind of Pokemon you'll become, but whatever it is I hope you'll at least forgive me and live life to the fullest.

OoC: Trading to Arc_Angel a Lv.1 Female Dribur for 1 candy, take good care of her!

Trade Started.
--

Once he was finished with one trade, Ethan moved to another part of the building to finish another. This time, he was saying his farewells to a Pokemon that was loyal, kind and strong. This Pokemon, was Razor the Scyther.

"Razor...you were born strong since the very moment you hatched, you have even pledged your loyalty to me but I can't continue raising you. You have a power that I can't cultivate. I can't help you reach your full potential...and that's why, I'm sending you off to a better trainer then I. There you can become a legend." The man smiled, but looking into Ethan's, the Scyther could read his trainer's inner thoughts, he was indeed sad.

"You'll make me proud, even if you aren't on my team anymore I'll continue rooting for you."

Scyther was silent for a long time, allowing for his master to finish what he had to say, and even though Scyther understood why, Razor didn't like it but his master's will was absolute, he wouldn't falter, not anymore. That much was true. If Scyther had any respect for Ethan, he would pledge his loyalty to his new trainer.

Scyther placed a Scyth to his chest and bowed respectfully to Ethan one last time. "Scyth, Scyther, Scyth." Ethan didn't need a translation for what his Pokemon had said, "I'll miss you too, buddy." Ethan hugged him, mindful of the Scyths and retrieved him back inside his sphere.

The ball was placed into the machine, and with the necessary arrangements made, sent his Scyther off in an exchange for a new Pokeball...

OoC: Trading to MarbleZone a Lv.3 Male Scyther w/6 HP's, 2 IQ points, 10 in all contest stats, EM's Steel Wing, Reversal, MT's Roost, Ominous Wind, TM's Giga Impact, HM's Cut, Rock Smash, Defog; holding a Metal Coat. For his Lv.1 Female Larvitar.

Enjoy! Take good care of him and thanks.

Trade Started.
Old 09-21-2015, 05:05 AM   #4510
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Trading 2 Candies for EBE's Sewaddle.

-Trade Started-
Old 09-21-2015, 05:56 AM   #4511
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
Trading 2 Candies for EBE's Sewaddle.

-Trade Started-
She'll never forgive me... Ethan thought as he returned to the Cable Club again to settle another trade.

How many Pokemon was it now...2? No, 3? That he had let go so they could see the world and gain all of the advantages they possible could. Something they couldn't do, if they stayed with him...

He reached inside his jacket, a sphere that had barely been broken in. He didn't even want to look the Pokemon he was trading away in the eye, he felt so ashamed...ashamed he called himself a Pokemon Trainer when he didn't seem to be able to bring out their full potential.

Suddenly, from his belt, among the few pokeballs aligned so neatly, a Safariball popped open.

A light shot out, revealing a Scatterbug on the floor. The bug type faced her trainer, her big bug eyes fixated on him. She looked angry, and sad at the same time.

"Scatterbug, Scatter...." she spoke in a language only other Pokemon understood.

"I don't know what you're saying..." The trainer responded, when a cold chill caused the young man to shake slightly, causing the hair on his neck to stand on end. Ethan knew the sensation all too well, as his Gastly soon came into view beside them.

"So that's it?" The Gastly began translating for the bug type, "That's how it goes. Whenever you feel a Pokemon isn't right for you, you just send them off- to someone else, hoping they'll raise the Pokemon you couldn't raise, better. To reach their full potential?"

"That's not what I-" the trainer's words cut off as his bug type felt the need to speak her mind.

"Scatter, Scatterbug..."

"Where's that boy? The one I met in the Friend Safari, all that time ago? The one that played and had fun because he could enjoy himself? When, will it be my time- the time you decide you don't want me around anymore." The Gastly spoke, translating the bug type words, "When will it be? When you finally feel the need to trade me away too?", the Scatterbug began to tear up.

"I'm still right here! If anything, that's why I'm doing this, so I can spend more time with all of you, without having so many be neglected again." Ethan said kneeling on the ground, "I'm sorry, I never knew how you felt- I never meant to scary you like that. I never meant to make you feel afraid or unwanted. To be completely honest, just having you around- knowing you're around. When so many things change, just you being there makes the tough decisions worth it." The man smiled weakly, his eyes trying not to cry and cause a scene.

Picking up his bug type, he lifted the Scatterbug into his hands before placing her on his shoulder, "I have neglected you and that stops now. Because I'd really like to enjoy those fun times we had together. I promise I'll make sure to have you reach your full potential. Even if it kills me."

Nodding assuredly, the Scatterbug calmed itself down a little, she looked at the sphere in the palm of her trainer's hand and knew that something's were simply for the best...

--

Trading to Schala my Lv.1 Male Sewaddle w/4 HP's. Take good care of him!

Trade Closed.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:40 AM   #4512
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
It's almost time, Ethan thought as he stood waiting for his trading partner to appear, ...this is the only chance I'll get, maybe...I should at least say goodbye. Reaching inside his leather jacket, the young man retrieved a sphere he had only been carrying for a short while and even then he always found it heartbreaking that the Pokemon that left him were the ones he was unable to help...

"Come on out, Dory!" Opening up, the sphere shot out a white, blue, silvery light onto the ground; The light eventually dispersed, revealing a ground mole Pokemon Drilbur. Drilbur shy as could be, cowered a little upon seeing her trainer.

Ethan bent low to not seem so intimidating, "It's okay...Dory," he said softly, "I've found you a place where I think you'd be at least feel a little more comfortable. This trainer has many Ground Types just like you, she'll bring about the true potential that I've seen in you from the start but, just haven't been able to do myself. This is goodbye, Dory."

The last words caught the Drilbur by surprise. She had spent so long waiting to meet Ethan...that, just to be traded away right after meeting him, felt wrong.

Suddenly the Drilbur did something Ethan wouldn't have imagined her doing, she ran towards him and hugged him. She had been shy the whole time she had been with him, couldn't even look him in the eyes half the time that her reaction felt foreign to him.

Awe-stricken, Ethan didn't have words he could express, he simply hugged her back.

"Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a day we'll both see each other again. Even if it's on opposite sides of the fence. I hope your life, Dory, will be a joyous one!" Returning his Pokemon one last time he looked at the time, his trade partner might be arriving soon.

Standing up, he set up the trade so she could finish it once she came by, placing the sphere gently in the machine he made the necessary settings and sent her on her merry way to her new home.

Who knows what kind of Pokemon you'll become, but whatever it is I hope you'll at least forgive me and live life to the fullest.

OoC: Trading to Arc_Angel a Lv.1 Female Dribur for 1 candy, take good care of her!

Trade Started.
Trading 1 Candy to Electric Blue Eye for his Level 01 Female Drilbur.

*Trade Closed*

Thanks, I will take good care of her ^-^
Old 09-21-2015, 05:17 PM   #4513
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
"I can't believe yer tradin' it," Meowth stated flatly, as he entered the Cable Club by way of being on the shoulder of someone who was walking into the Cable Club- namely, his Trainer, Keith Masters. "I'd figured ya'd put dat ting on display in da Base or sometin'."

"I get what you're saying," Keith nodded, eyeing the heavy chunk of metal he held in his hand. That seemingly ordinary Iron Ball, after all, was anything but- it was, in fact, a fragment of the iron helmet of the legendary Heatran, and Keith had kept it as a trophy of sorts- every time he looked at it, he remembered how he and his Pokémon were able to put an end to the Lava Dome Pokémon, and by extension, his reign of terror over Mt. Aduro. "But I got Kyle to consider," he added with a sigh. "Besides, Dave believes this may be the key to evolving a new species of Pokémon he discovered, so he'll no doubt have more use for this than me."

Meowth nodded understandingly- Kyle was Keith's Heatmor, formerly the leader of the last pack of Heatmor in Mt. Aduro. After Heatran was dealt with, Keith took the opportunity to ask the Heatmor leader to join his team- he and that Heatmor had been helping each other out in many ways throughout the adventure, the latter even allowing the former to command him in battle against Heatran. That said, however, Kyle didn't necessarily feel the same way about that Iron Ball that Keith did- whenever the Heatmor looked at the Iron Ball, it served as a terrible reminder of Heatran's cruelty, and he had developed a tendency to excuse himself from the room whenever Keith had brought out the Iron Ball. Once Keith had noticed this, he realized that he couldn't hope to have both the Iron Ball and a happy Heatmor, so from there it was easy for him to decide to trade the heavy lump of metal to someone else.

"Thanks," Keith said to Dave once the trade was made and Keith was stowing a number of Rare Candies into his backpack. "Hope you can get some use out of that Iron Ball."

OOC: Trading my Iron Ball to Dave for 5 Rare Candies. Thanks! And looking forward to seeing Guillobyss!

*Trade Commenced*
He couldn't believe it. He'd heard the stories of course - Keith was Fizzytopia's premier expert on the Poison-type, after all. He admired the more experienced trainer's expertise, especially when it came to Pokémon that he himself owned. Bolas, his Ekans, had been hatched by the cowboy hat-wearing trainer after all. And the report that he'd gone to Mt. Aduro and not only challenged, but defeated and killed a Heatran of all things had spread like... well, wildfire, appropriately. He'd heard of the prize that he'd taken from its shattered body, and began to wonder... iron...

He'd observed Cohen's habits ever since he'd acquired him. For some reason, the Placarmour seemed attracted to metal, especially iron and steel. Sometimes he found him hanging off the side of the Rough Skin, not exactly like he was trying to eat the metal, but like he was trying to be... close to it. Could the link between the Water/Rock-type and metal be a clue as to its path in life? He'd never spotted any hint of the species' evolutionary path... but maybe such a pure, large mass of iron could provide a clue? Like part of the skull of a Heatran, for example?

Stepping into the Cable Club, he spotted the trainer, one he counted among his friends, and stepped closer with a wave. "Thanks man. I know this can't be easy to give up something so treasured, so hard-won... but I've got a feeling about this." he replied, laying down a handful of Rare Candies onto the plate and watching them vanish into the machine, the heavy item clunking onto the pad as the exchange took place. Bracing, he picked up the orb, cradling it like it was more gold than mere iron... but to him, this could potentially be worth more than platinum.

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 5 Rare Candies to MM for his Iron Ball. Thanks a lot buddy, I'll be sure to use it well!
Old 09-22-2015, 02:48 AM   #4514
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading the following to Missingno. Master for $750:
- 1x Magical Red Glass Rose (teaches Thorns)
- 1x Magical Black Glass Rose (teaches Fatal Attraction)
- 1x Golden Fiddle (teaches Unfinished Symphony)
- 1x Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango (teaches Fire Shield)
- 1x Never-Ending Birthday Candle (teaches Blowback)

*Trade started*

------

Quote:
RP
It wasn't that Wildsong didn't fit in; it was...like there was an air of expectation around him, one that grew stronger as time went on. Annabelle was the first to really see it and watched it grow brighter and more colorful as the months passed. Once it reached some point only she could feel, the Gothita passed the message around until it reached Mar, who walked right up to Wildsong and said it in his typical blunt manner. The male Trapinch hadn't had more than a second to blink before Melissa got the Levin's message and, in short order, a trade had been negotiated.

...it seemed, even without any particular powers, Melissa could feel the same thing Annabelle did. Wildsong was on his way back to Levin.

"Sorry we couldn't help you more." Melissa offered the male Trapinch a sheepish grin. "On the bright side, you're more than halfway there."

Desertsong nodded vehemently, while gnawing on a small log. The female Trapinch had settled in with Ore and Snuffles more than she had Wildsong, but she'd tagged along to say goodbye. After this, there would be no more multiples in the team once again, which...was a bit unsettling, if she was being honest. For almost two years, she'd always been subconsciously reassured that there was an older, more experienced Trapinch around if she needed any help, but that would be changing very shortly. It was a bit difficult to get reassurance if the other was out with thei-his trainer, after all.

On the bright side, Melissa would likely be focusing on her now, which Desertsong couldn't exactly say wasn't a good thing. Just because Wildsong had been a bit louder declaring his wants didn't mean she wasn't aiming for the same thing. One day soon, she'd reach the clouds just as easily as Imp and Cirrus, Ledyba and Wingull and Scyther did.

On Wildsong's other side, Prince solemnly kept pace with the group as they went up to the transfer machine. While the female Trapinch didn't feel particularly strongly about what was happening either way, the Houndour decided that this was bittersweet. He could easily recall getting led to this building immediately after hatching and picking up someone who would also be new, someone who didn't know what the rest of the team would be like, someone he'd be learning the ropes with instead of starting at the bottom by himself. True, they didn't really go anywhere spectacular, but it had been nice to be able to just relax with someone else rather laidback and snicker when their more emotional teammates stirred each other up.

...they'd started this journey with Melissa together; Prince only felt it right that he be here when Wildsong left.

At the foot of the transfer machine, Melissa paused, crouching down to speak to Wildso-no. Not exactly Wildsong anymore. Maybe Mellow or something else more appropriate. (...or maybe Wildsong.) "It's been awesome having you on the team, buddy. Thanks for being such a great friend to Prince and I hope you've enjoyed these last few years. Maybe one day, you and Desertsong can race each other in the deserts near Talas, yeah?"

Desertsong and Prince added their own goodbyes, wishing the male Trapinch luck, and Melissa tapped him on the head with his Pokeball. She hoped he'd finally reach the skies he'd been yearning for.

Trading my Trapinch (stats below) to MZ for 5 Rare Candies and assorted Gummis (3x Purple, 4x Orange, 6x Black, 3x Royal, 6x Red, 11x Clear, 3x Grass, 6x Blue, 3x White).

Trapinch's Stats

Held Item: None
Pokeball:
Birthday: September 30
Nickname: Wildsong
Level: 22
Origin: Trade with MarbleZone for 3 candies and 50k coins, formerly known as Mellow
Type: Ground
Ability: Arena Trap
Nature: -
Happiness Points: 10
IQ: 7
Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20
Evolution Line: -Lv. 35-> -Lv. 45->
Level-Up Moves: Sand Attack, Bide, Feint Attack, Bite, Sand-Attack[4], Faint Attack[7], Sand Tomb[10], Mud-Slap[13], Bide[17], Bulldoze[21], Rock Slide[15], Dig[19], Crunch[22], Earth Power[26], Feint[29], Earthquake[33], Sandstorm[36], Superpower[40], Hyper Beam[43], Fissure[47]
TM/HM Moves: TM Giga Drain, HM Rock Smash, HM Strength, TM Rock Tomb, TM Dig
Egg Moves: Gust, Fury Cutter, Mud Shot, Endure
Move Tutor Moves: Bug Bite, Signal Beam
Holiday Moves: -
Other: -

-Trade Opened-
We met before, didn't we?

Levin nodded. This was more than just a "welcome back" - this was redemption, and the final loose end in the story of his life.

- Yes Mazo. This is Mellow; he was with us for a while, and I promised him I'd teach him how to fly one day. I failed that promise, believed myself incapable of realizing his dream, and traded him over to Melissa.

Mellow leaped into Levin's arms with his usual cheeky grin. Oh, how he'd missed it! The Trapinch was one of the most cheerful personalities he'd ever met, and up until today, the only one who came close was Lumi. The reunion was something Levin had craved for a very long time; he knew he was good enough now. He would finally awaken Mellow's power and aid him in his quest to reach for the sky - he couldn't before, but he wasn't the same man anymore. He was a force to be reckoned with, and he was finally good enough to fulfill Mellow's dream.

Mazo, in turn, was intrigued. He placed a hand on Mellow's head, unafraid he'd bite back, and closed his eyes.

... Tell me master, would fulfilling a promise be worth losing a friend?

- What are you talking about?

The Lucario looked conflicted; there was something he struggled to reveal, but the bond they shared was unique; Levin would find out either way. Realizing this, Mazo sighed and revealed what he knew.

If Mellow grows into the form that grants his wish, he will no longer be the Pokemon you know. To awaken the Desert Spirit, he will have to become a different being. The dragon dwelling inside is almost as old as Eld, an ancient soul born from the Earth itself that sleeps inside Mellow. His rebirth means that the Trapinch as you know him will have to disappear.

Levin heard in stunned silence. He wasn't prepared for this; fulfilling Mellow's dream was the last piece of the puzzle that was his unresolved past. But if it came at the expense of Mellow's very personality, could he afford to do it?...

But if he remains in this form, he will never be truly happy. Melissa can attest to this herself; Mellow is too kind to suffer like this any longer. Maybe the dragon within is crying to be unleashed, and maybe it means Mellow will be the one to go dormant in the process... but at least he'll be at peace for the first time in his life! This isn't my call to make... it's the only reasonable option, for his sake.

- ... Mellow deserves better than this. He's stuck in a body that just isn't right! Something inside him longs for the sky. I can't deny him that.

A brave choice. I believe I can help, if that truly is what you want. Come Mellow's birthday, I will give him a gift of my own.

Levin spotted the faintest hint of a smile cross Mazo's lips and knew better than to inquire further. Mellow himself seemed oblivious to the entire conversation, snuggling in Levin's arms absent-mindedly. The Saffron-native then turned to the machine again, and the other person in the room he was yet to greet - Ethan Rivers.

---

Trading the following to myahoo for her Trapinch with the stats above:
5 Rare Candies
3x Purple Gummi (3)
4x Orange Gummi (1, 3)
6x Black Gummi (3, 3)
3x Royal Gummi (3)
6x Red Gummi (3, 3)
11x Clear Gummi (3, 3, 5)
3x Grass Gummi (3)
6x Blue Gummi (6)
3x White Gummi (3)

*Trade closed*

------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Once he was finished with one trade, Ethan moved to another part of the building to finish another. This time, he was saying his farewells to a Pokemon that was loyal, kind and strong. This Pokemon, was Razor the Scyther.

"Razor...you were born strong since the very moment you hatched, you have even pledged your loyalty to me but I can't continue raising you. You have a power that I can't cultivate. I can't help you reach your full potential...and that's why, I'm sending you off to a better trainer then I. There you can become a legend." The man smiled, but looking into Ethan's, the Scyther could read his trainer's inner thoughts, he was indeed sad.

"You'll make me proud, even if you aren't on my team anymore I'll continue rooting for you."

Scyther was silent for a long time, allowing for his master to finish what he had to say, and even though Scyther understood why, Razor didn't like it but his master's will was absolute, he wouldn't falter, not anymore. That much was true. If Scyther had any respect for Ethan, he would pledge his loyalty to his new trainer.

Scyther placed a Scyth to his chest and bowed respectfully to Ethan one last time. "Scyth, Scyther, Scyth." Ethan didn't need a translation for what his Pokemon had said, "I'll miss you too, buddy." Ethan hugged him, mindful of the Scyths and retrieved him back inside his sphere.

The ball was placed into the machine, and with the necessary arrangements made, sent his Scyther off in an exchange for a new Pokeball...

OoC: Trading to MarbleZone a Lv.3 Male Scyther w/6 HP's, 2 IQ points, 10 in all contest stats, EM's Steel Wing, Reversal, MT's Roost, Ominous Wind, TM's Giga Impact, HM's Cut, Rock Smash, Defog; holding a Metal Coat. For his Lv.1 Female Larvitar.

Enjoy! Take good care of him and thanks.

Trade Started.
The Pokeball in his hand contained untold potential. A creature born with the power to lay waste to mountains, and yet, Levin wouldn't keep her. He had enough destroyers on his team whose power no doubt rivaled those of any Tyranitar; instead, he craved something else, a warrior that had been in Ethan's possession for a while now and that had caught Levin's eye as an extraordinary specimen. The trade benefited both parties, and an agreement was swiftly reached.

The Ball containing his newborn Larvitar switched places in the trading machine with a new Pokeball, that immediately snapped open to reveal its contents - a Male Scyther with a defiant glare, wearing a heavy-looking piece of armor around his chest. Even from a distance, Levin could sense two things: that the Pokemon was indeed nothing short of remarkable, every aspect of him exuding an aura of excellence as far as combat went; and that Scyther was not exactly thrilled to meet his new Trainer, much like Ryker months before him, refusing to recognize any authority in a man who took him from his previous home.

Just then, the Metal Coat strapped to his body began to glow a bright red, much to Scyther's panic. For some reason, the mantis struggled to get it off, terrified by the chain of events that began to take place. As if the suit of armor was burning its skin, Scyther contorted and waved his blades about, helplessly trying to remove the reacting equipment.

He's refusing to evolve... he doesn't want to become a Scizor!

But the process had already started, and Levin was too far away to remove the Coat. He looked around for a way to cancel it, somehow, some way, but nothing around them seemed to help. The last thing on his mind was that Scyther might react this way to a perfectly natural trade evolution... but in doing so neglected the fact that it was always, no matter what, the Pokemon itself who should make that call! Howselfish of him!

It wasn't until he turned to Scyther again that he noticed the mantis looked decidedly calmer, having stopped struggling. Only then did he notice the weight on his arms had lifted, as Mellow was no longer present. Instead, the Trapinch had somehow wound up next to the trade pod, and in his fangs was the Metal Coat, its red glimmer dying down. Mellow stopped the evolution!!

But how? He was never that fast, a Trapinch couldn't possibly move that quickly! Was that?...

The dragon's soul, no doubt.

Levin could hardly believed it, but there was no denying it. Mellow miraculously reversed the process, and Scyther was free of his troubles. His gaze shifted from the Trapinch who helped him to the man who was powerless to do so, and in his eyes Levin found nothing but disdain. Without a word, Scyther himself pressed the button on his Pokeball and recalled himself. They weren't exactly off to a great start...

---

Trading my Level 1 Female Larvitar to Electric Blue Eye for his Scyther with the stats above. Thanks man!

*Trade closed*

Last edited by MarbleZone; 09-22-2015 at 09:27 AM.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:41 AM   #4515
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith entered the Cable Club with a grin on his face, and not without reason. The Fizzytopia region wasn't one of the better-known parts of the Pokémon world, but one thing it was known for was the discovery of new and unusual Pokémon moves, notably ones which were learnable by absolutely any and every species of Pokémon. Naturally, such moves were of interest to Keith, and rightly so- Fire attacks that could be taught even to Bug-types, or Water-types, or Ice-types. Blasts of molten chocolate. Icy particles that seep into the enemy's brain and screw with their mind. The list went on and on, with all manner of useful attacks.

Coming into the Cable Club behind Keith was a Drapion, with a small Weedle riding atop. This arrangement was perfectly OK with Hermione, whose boyfriend was the very Drapion she was riding atop. The two of them had been in love since Scorpius was but a Skorupi, and the now-drastic size difference between the two had done nothing to impact their feelings for each other. But that wasn't the only reason Hermione was happy to be here- no, she had accompanied Keith for this trade for a very good reason. Hermione was of the opinion that Weedle were viable Pokémon in their own right, and was never too pleased with how Trainers would just rush to evolve their Weedle into Beedrill. Of course, she could forgive Keith for doing so with Melittin since he was still willing as ever to work with her, but getting back to her point, it was her goal to become one of the strongest Pokémon on the team. And this entailed, in part, learning new attacks. Of course, her being a Weedle, this didn't exactly come easily. Which was where the moves discovered in the Fizzytopia region came in handy. Any Pokémon could learn those, and Weedle were no exception.

Keith reached the trade machine, already pulling a huge wad of cash out of his wallet. This was gonna cost him, but he knew it'd be worth it. At the other end of the machine, he could see Levin Sanders, a Trainer who had been making something of a name for himself as of late, piling all sorts of unusual items onto the machine. And once the switch was thrown, the money changed places with the items. Hermione crawled down onto the floor, looking up excitedly at the items before her. First, Scorpius reached into the pile and pulled out two glass cases, each containing a glass rose- one red, one black, and, blushing slightly, set them down before the Weedle. Hermione looked up lovingly at Scorpius, before turning to the roses. She knew how to activate these. A Shadowy aura came over her Claw-shaped tail stinger, and she swung it into the glass cases, slicing through them like butter. As the glass cases shattered, so too did the roses within, the petals dissolving into red and black particles of energy. These particles floated through the air and circled Hermione's head for a moment before being absorbed into the Weedle.

*Hermione learned Thorns!*

*Hermione learned Fatal Attraction!*

Next up was the Golden Fiddle. Keith had used this one before as well as the Magical Red Glass Rose, both on Hebenon, his Qwilfish, so he knew what he had to do here. Motioning for Scorpius to back away (lest the move get taught to him by accident), he started to play the fiddle. And though he knew nothing of how to play the fiddle, the fiddle seemed to be handling that. It felt to Keith as though some sinister force was guiding his hand, causing the fiddle to play a haunting melody. Visible black music notes started to come out of the fiddle, and floated into Hermione's body, and at last, the odd force stopped guiding Keith's hand, even though the song didn't sound finished.

*Hermione learned Unfinished Symphony!*

The next item, Keith regarded very warily. The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango- until several years ago, he always just thought it was some fictional hot pepper made up for a Simpsons episode, but no, it was all too real. Severus, his Dustox, had eaten one of them before, and he knew from that that what that pepper had caused Homer Simpson to experience was no exaggeration. "Hermione, you sure you want to do this one?" Keith asked his Weedle. "Severus can tell you, that's no picnic."

"Weedle. Weedle Weedle," Hermione nodded determinedly. She crawled over to the vicious-looking pepper. She could feel the heat radiating from it, as though every centimeter of its surface was equal to a thousand Tamato Berries. She regarded it warily for a moment, and then, gathering up a tremendous amount of courage, ate the whole thing in three bites.

Keith looked on- it seemed as though Hermione's hallucinations started instantly. She wasn't moving, but she seemed scared, as though she was reminding herself that what she was seeing wasn't real, though it wasn't stopping her from being frightened by whatever it was she was seeing anyway. Scorpius pulled the little Weedle into a gentle yet firm hug, trying to comfort her and possibly snap her out of it. And finally, some time later, the hallucinating seemed to subside. Weedle looked up at the Drapion holding onto her and hugged him back to the best of her ability.

*Hermione learned Fire Shield!*

Relieved that that particular ordeal was over, Hermione crawled over to the final item- the Never-Ending Birthday Candle. She gave a small sigh- she knew the trick here perfectly well, that the candle was designed to not be able to be blown out, but in order to learn Blow-Back, she knew she had to blow on it anyway. So she took a deep breath and blew on the flame. Predictably, nothing happened. So she blew on it again. And again. And again. This went on for several minutes, until Hermione was panting, trying to catch her breath. At that point, the flame on the candle went out with almost insulting ease. At the same time, tiny orange embers flew out of the extinguished candle and floated near Hermione for a moment. Then, they passed into her head, though they didn't seem to burn. In response, Hermione took a deep breath, and with remarkable force, blew the now-useless candle clear across the room, where it landed in a garbage can atop the shattered remnants of used Technical Machines.

*Hermione learned Blow-Back!*

That being the last of them, Keith motioned for his Poison-type Pokémon to follow him as he went for the door. The shards of glass from the magical roses had mysteriously vanished, there was nothing remaining of the pepper, and of course the candle was now in the garbage, but before Scorpius made to follow Keith, he noticed the golden fiddle still lying on the floor. No longer useful for move teaching, of course, but perhaps it could still be of use in some way? Scorpius himself wasn't exactly musically inclined, but perhaps one of his teammates would be. Hell, maybe even Hermione, if she could find a way to work a fiddle that was larger than she was. And if she wanted to find a way to do that, Scorpius knew full well that she'd find a way. So he picked up the fiddle in his tail claw, and, with Hermione climbing back onto him, made to follow Keith.

OOC: Trading 750 to MarbleZone for the Magical Red and Black Glass Roses, the Golden Fiddle, the Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango, and the Never-Ending Birthday Candle. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*

And of course, using all five items on Hermione, my Weedle.

*Hermione learned Thorns!*

*Hermione learned Fatal Attraction!*

*Hermione learned Unfinished Symphony!*

*Hermione learned Fire Shield!*

*Hermione learned Blow-Back!*
Old 09-24-2015, 01:41 PM   #4516
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

OK, trading 250 to Pest for her unused Ice Beam-teaching Lapras Plushie. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 09-24-2015, 01:45 PM   #4517
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
OK, trading 250 to Pest for her unused Ice Beam-teaching Lapras Plushie. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my Lapras Plushie, which teaches Ice Beam, to Missingno. Master for $250. No problem!

*Trade closed*
Old 09-25-2015, 06:20 PM   #4518
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, trading 250 to EAI for his unused, Flash-teaching Red-Nosed Stantler Plushie. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 09-26-2015, 06:57 AM   #4519
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Alright, trading 250 to EAI for his unused, Flash-teaching Red-Nosed Stantler Plushie. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my Stantler Plushie that teaches Flash to MM for $250.

*Trade Closed*
Old 09-27-2015, 08:00 PM   #4520
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading 250 to Rakurai for one Chocolate Heaven. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 09-28-2015, 03:30 PM   #4521
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading Itzatrap this Lv. 1 Male Surskit for 30$.

-Trade Opened-
Old 09-28-2015, 03:47 PM   #4522
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Trading Itzatrap this Lv. 1 Male Surskit for 30$.

-Trade Opened-
Trading $30 for myahoo's level 1 male Surskit.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks!
Old 09-29-2015, 12:30 PM   #4523
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading 5 Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for 1x Water Stone

*Trade started*

---

Trading 5 Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for 1x Fire Stone

*Trade started*

---

Trading 5 Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for 1x Thunder Stone

*Trade started*

---

Trading 5 Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for 1x Moon Stone

*Trade started*

---

Thanks a bunch for agreeing to do this! ^^

Last edited by MarbleZone; 09-29-2015 at 12:43 PM.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:19 PM   #4524
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for 1x Water Stone

*Trade started*
Trading 1x Water Stone to MarbleZone for 5 Rare Candies

*Trade Closed*

---

Quote:
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for 1x Fire Stone

*Trade started*
Trade 1x Fire Stone to MarbleZone for 5 Rare Candies

*Trade Closed*

---

Quote:
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for 1x Thunder Stone

*Trade started*
Trading 1x Thunder Stone to MarbleZone for 5 Rare Candies

*Trade Closed*

---

Quote:
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for 1x Moon Stone

*Trade started*

Thanks a bunch for agreeing to do this! ^^
Trading 1x Moon Stone to MarbleZone for 5 Rare Candies

*Trade Closed*

And you're welcome ^-^
Old 09-29-2015, 06:12 PM   #4525
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading 5 Rare Candies to Pest for her 1x Shiny Stone.

Thanks!

*Trade started*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records