UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 07:41 AM   #126
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
The Doctor waited patiently at his desk doing some last minute paperwork, the large majority of the injuries he had previously sustained healed or scarred, leaving a few marks here and there but ultimate the man looked rather healthy. Practically jumping from his seat to greet you, Doctor Grossman bows and motions towards the door to the incubator room, knowing all too well by now that you know the way. "Great to see you again, and especially after having dropped off such a mild mannered guest into our care this time around," the Doctor chuckled, making his way into the room. A small egg of bright blue sat in the back, a faint yellow glow emanating from a couple places inside the shell every now and again. "It should be ready to hatch any minute now," Doctor Grossman nodded as he finished up the preliminary writeup on his clipboard, leaving only a few places to be quickly checked off as need be. Sure enough, a small crack forms along the side of the egg after a minute or so, before some light tapping from the inside widens it into a hole. It stops there for a bit before shaking over, and the Doctor grabs the egg to keep it from falling before peeling away from the shell to reveal the small fish within, eyes blinking as it adjusts to the lights around itself, a bit brighter than those attached to its head. Examining the fish, Doctor Grossman finishes his paperwork before taking a few quick photos and handing over the clipboard for a signature.

Keith has hatched a lv.1 male Chinchou! He also knows the following Egg Moves:

- Flail
- Supersonic
- Water Pulse
- Whirlpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith smiled as Dr. Grossman remarked on how mild mannered his most recent guest had been. "Heh, you think Hebenon's nice, just wait- I'm not just here to pick up," he replied. Rather than elaborate on this, however, he followed Dr. Grossman to the incubator room. Not that he needed the good doctor to lead the way- this being Keith's third visit to said room by this point, he knew the way quite well.

The happy couple was there, of course- Hebenon would not have stood for either of them missing the birth of their child. Keith exchanged smiles with the Qwilfish, before they both turned their full and undivided attention to the Egg. Bright blue in coloration, with a pair of glowing somethings within.

And soon, it started. The Egg cracked. And a little tapping could be heard from within- the occupant was striking the crack to widen it. And finally, with Dr. Grossman to help hold the Egg steady so that the violent wobbling didn't cause the Egg to fall right over, a fish was born. Keith smiled as the newborn blinked, adjusting to the bright lights, brighter even than his own lures, and took out his Pokédex.

"Chinchou, the Angler Pokémon. A Water and Electric-type," droned the device. "Chinchou flashes its lights to communicate with its own kind on the dark ocean floor. It shoots positive and negative electricity between the tips of its two antennae and zaps its enemies."

"Chou! Chou!" smiled the Chinchou, hopping over to his parents and greeting them happily. Hebenon smiled as only a proud father could as he said hello to his son for the very first time, while Keith signed all the necessary paperwork.

Finally, Keith was able to crouch down and meet his new Chinchou for the first time. "Hey, there," he smiled. "I'm Keith-" he began, before he suddenly wound up with a Chinchou hugging his face. "Heh, friendly little guy, aren't you?" he smiled, feeling a mild electrical buzz as he spoke. Not painfully, but he felt it nonetheless.

"Chou! Chinchou~" replied Chinchou happily. Now the Water/Electric-type was sitting on Keith's Mega Hat.

Keith could only chuckle at this, before turning to Hebenon. "So, we got a name?" he asked, the Qwilfish smiling and nodding before speaking up in response.

"Hebenon says dat deir son's name is ta be Brighton," Meowth translated.

"Brighton, huh?" Keith smiled. "I like it. Welcome to the team, Brighton. Welcome to the family."

Before he could do much else, though, an extraordinarily cute Ivysaur appeared, instantly cooing and smiling and fawning over the baby Chinchou. Keith chuckled at this- such a motherly response was quite appropriate, considering why he'd brought Pomona here in the first place. When finally the Ivysaur remembered that Keith was there, she turned to him. "I haven't forgotten, Pomona," he smiled. "When Hyrem comes to pick up Delilah, pretty sure he'll be dropping off Sarkhan as well. So yeah," he added to Dr. Grossman. "Like I said earlier- not just picking up today."

OOC: Picking up my brand-new Chinchou, naming him Brighton, housing him in the first of these three Lure Balls, and declaring his Ability to be Volt Absorb. Also dropping off my female Ivysaur to breed with GS's male Druddigon (who should be packing an Old Spice Incense as well), offspring going to me as per our agreement. Pomona's stats are as follows;
Delilah watches from a nearby pool as her first child hatches from his egg and knows her moments with her son will be fleeting but will not be her last, not if Hebenon has anything to say about it, at least. When it was revealed that his name was to be Brighton, she beckons the baby Chinchou over to her, saying, "Brighton, over here!" Once he was close enough she brought her lure over to him and touched it with the two dangling in front of him, electricity travelling between them. "There, now you will always have a bit of me in you even when I'm not around!"

A draconic roar could be heard outside moments before Hyrem entered once again, with Wendy trailing behind him. "Hey Keith, sorry I'm late!" he greeted the scene. "Aw, looks like I missed the hatching, but at least I get to see Delilah's new baby!" When informed the Chinchou was a boy and given the name Brighton, he couldn't help but smile. "Well, Delilah, that makes you the second Pokemon on my team to have a son! We should get Brian and Brighton to meet, they might be great friends!" "Laaa laaa!" Delilah trilled and nodded.

At that point, Hyrem noticed a certain Ivysaur with Brighton. "Hi Pomona, great to see you! Figures you couldn't resist wanting to see the baby! But that's not really why you're here, is it?" he said with a wink before opening a Dragon Ball to reveal Sarkhan, who looked at Pomona and instantly had a wide grin on his reptilian face. He was making his way over to her when Wendy's long neck, followed by her thick body, blocked his view of the Ivysaur and took him by surprise. "Well, handsome, the big day's finally here, you excited~?" she asked him with an admiring grin of her own.
"...What do ya mean?" he gave a grunt of confusion.
"Well, you know~" Wendy responded with a low, pleasured growl, looking down at the floor from side to side. "[i]We're in the place where eggs are made and us Pokemon get to have some real fun. And I am ready to have a lot of fun!"
Sarkhan still couldn't understand what she was talking about nor why she was standing in between him and Pomona. "'Kay, that's cool, who's the lucky guy?" he asked. Or unlucky, if they look at it that way, he kept the thought to himself.
"Who do you think, silly? It's you, of course! Now," she now stares straight at Sarkhan's face and takes a step closer to him. "how about we step inside, and do what we dragons do...best?"
Sarkhan grimaced as he finally figured out what she was getting at. "Wha- no! I'm here for Pomona!" He pointed to the Grass-type behind Wendy, who craned her neck toward her. "Who, flower girl?" she asked with disdain. "No, that can't be right, you're a dragon, and she's a...well, a not-dragon! D-don't you see? I...I have to be what you want...right?"
"...No, I'm pretty sure Pomona, the girl I've been seeing for years, is the girl I want right now." He then crossed his arms and gave the Salamence in front of him a stern stare. "You've been actin' real weird lately, what gives?"
"N-n-nothing, I'm fine, I don't know what you're talking about!"
"I'm talkin' 'bout last year, when a whole bunch of other Salamence flew to our mountain after you made a whole bunch of racket, most of the team were stuck in their balls for weeks while they went berserk on the place! And oh yeah, they all had stuff stickin' out from under their tails!!"
"Ha, yeah, really weird, right?" she said nervously. "So, how about this, instead of a wimpy, little Grass-type, you mate with me now and when you can mate again you go with her then? H-how does that sound?" At this point, the Salamence is stomping her feet in place, though not too hard, as though she was trying not to.
"Wendy, what's wrong?" he finally asked, touching her face with his claw in an effort to calm her down, and it at least helped stop her legs, though her breathing grew quicker and her cheeks reddened at his touch. "Maybe I can help, but I need ya to say so if ya need it."
Her huffing and puffing continued, and Sarkhan began to worry that the next thing to escape her mouth would be a Dragon Breath attack until she suddenly blurted out, "I'm in heat, okay!? I think that's what they call it- anyway, I can't control myself, well, maybe I can, but it's getting really, really hard, and I need another dragon now, and I tried asking Ammon and Marik, but they aren't fully evolved yet, their bodies wouldn't be able to handle it, and you're the only one I can turn to before I start calling for those-those guys again, and my body wants them, but I'm so scared of what they'd do to me if I'm not in control of myself, and-"

The other Druddigon claw holds the other Salamence cheek as Sarkhan gives a calming hiss, "Shhhh, shh, shh, s'okay, babe, s'all ya needed to say." He could see tears start to run down her cheeks and feel them drip from his claws, her head shaking and tensing in his hands. Inside Wendy was an emotion no dragon ever wants to admit, no dragon ever wants to show, yet this dragon, albeit younger than him, was doing both and was the first Pokemon or human to truly teach him what it was like to experience fear. "Now you gotta listen to everything I say, a'ight? I go with Pomona first, and when I'm done with her it'll be your turn. Kay?" Wendy slowly nodded her head before he added, "This right here, this is your test, your chance to prove that you can be better than other dragons out there. Know how I know that? Cuz I had ta go through the same, dang thing! Look over at Pomona again," He turned her head back over to the Ivysaur. "That right there, she's the girl I was told over and over again I wasn't allowed to mate with, just because neither of us was high enough of a level. I've been waitin' year after year after year for my chance to really get close with her. And let me tell ya somethin': I was so close to makin' the biggest mistake of my life! She wanted to be close to me, and I was gonna cross a line I shouldn't have back then.

"But my old Rough Skin ability stopped me from doin' that, but not before hurting the one I never wanted to hurt, ever. That's why I got my ability changed, not because I wanted somethin' stronger, but because I never wanted that to happen again. And, maybe it was one of the legendary Pokemon's will or somethin', but I couldn't get rid of the stupid Rough Skin until I had learned my lesson, until I learned how to control myself. And this moment, right here, right now, is where I get my reward! And that's how I know you can do it too! I believe in you!
"
"You...you really do?" Wendy whimpered.
"Wendy," the Druddigon grunted with a smile looking at her in the eyes, "I've always thought you were special even when you were a Bagon, even when you got Selina to steal a bunch of candies for you to eat so you could evolve into a Shelgon."
"Ehehe," she chuckled with embarrassment.
"And especially when you evolved into a Salamence to save our trainer from a Crawdaunt."
"Well, I was just hungry and wanted to eat the Crawdaunt-"
"And especially lookin' at you right now. You did a brave thing by tellin' me what you were goin' through, that ain't nothin' I woulda' done when I was your age! Now you listen to me one more time: when I'm done with Pomona...I would be honored- no, grateful to have the privilege of callin' myself your mate."
Tears welled up once again in Wendy's eyes. "Thank you," her jaws quivered with emotion. "I w-won't let y-y-you doooooown!" If dragons could cry, the soulful roar she let out at that moment could easily be considered such.
"Attagirl," grunted Sarkhan before he gently held her jaws together and pulled her head down to give her a long, slow lick that started with the tip of her snout and ended between the red ridges, at the back of her head before letting go of her head and walking past her.
"S-so...how long do I have to wait?" she asked.
"Uh...as...long as it takes!" said Sarkhan, trying to dodge the question.
"How long is that?"
"Just...just a week," he grunted out.
"A WEEK!?" Wendy cried out, the angst starting to build up again. "Nnnnnngh, I dunno if I can wait that long!!"
"You've got this!" Sarkhan reassured her with a thumbs up pose. "If I can wait years for Pomona, you can wait one week for me!"
Wendy was slow to walk towards the exit. "Nnnnngh, fine, but it won't be my fault if one of our teammates gets eaten by a bunch of hungry, male Salamence!"
"I'll take the blame for anything that happens! One week goes by quick, you'll see!"
"Sure it does... Now if you'll excuse me, I have to do some...lady business." Once she exited the door, loud roaring could be heard. "Wendy, wait for me!" He quickly withdrew Delilah, who had already said her goodbyes to Brighton while Sarkhan and Wendy were having their conversation, filed the necessary paperwork for the next breeding to take place, and sped out the door after his angst-ridden Salamence, leaving Sarkhan alone with Pomona.

"Then again," Sarkhan grumbled aloud, "it's probably gonna be a long week for everyone else..." He finally turned his attention back to his beloved Ivysaur. "Sorry about that, probably should've talked with her about that earlier, now that I think about it." He then leaned in close to her face and took a few good whiffs of her scent. "Mmmmmm," a low, satisfied rumble resounded from deep within his throat. "I dunno if you did somethin' special or not, but you're smellin' extra good tonight. And now that I no longer have Rough Skin, our time together is gonna go...smoothly~" He got on his hands and knees for a special lick to Pomona's face before adding, "So...ladies first~?"

{Picking up Delilah, my Lanturn, have fun with the cute anglerfish, MM! Also dropping off my Druddigon, Sarkhan (stats below), to breed with MM's Ivysaur, Pomona, and giving him the Old Spice Incense so MM gets to take home a baby bigger than the mom! }

Name: Sarkhan (Sark)
Species: Druddigon
Level: 64
Current Location: On standby in Cortoza
Ability: Mold Breaker (Moves are not affected by foe's abilities) *HIDDEN*
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpAtk, likes Spicy, hates Dry)
Held Item: None
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 60/Cool 60/Cute 60/Smart 60/Tough 60
Current Movepool: Leer, Scratch, Hone Claws, Bite, Scary Face, Dragon Rage, Slash, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Chip Away, Revenge, Night Slash, Dragon Tail, Rock Climb, Superpower, Outrage, (Crush Claw), (Feint Attack), (Fire Fang), (Glare), (Iron Tail), (Metal Claw), (Poison Tail), (Pursuit), (Snatch), (Sucker Punch), (Thunder Fang), {Surf}, {Focus Blast}, Crossfire (Custom), {Strength}, {Cut}, {Rock Tomb}, Firestream (Custom), {Dig}, {Earthquake}, Draco Meteor (Advanced), {Roar}, {Taunt}, {Power-Up Punch}, {Smack Down}, {Shadow Claw}
Moves to Tutor: Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot, Heat Wave, Iron Head, Shock Wave, Snore, Stealth Rock, Thunder Punch
Old 10-16-2017, 07:23 PM   #127
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Doctor Grossman had barely finished up with another customer as you enter, a staff member guiding you into the incubation room to find the Doctor as well as an egg of blue and black awaiting you by the far wall. Doctor Grossman barely has time to examine the egg or greet you before it shakes about violently and a large crack splits the shell vertically. The small head of the dragon within pokes out, before eventually thrashing about again and causing the rest of the shell to fly off in shards before plopping onto the floor. Doctor Grossman pauses to wipe a shard off his face, but nearly misses as the shock on his face clearly betrays that something is unusual about this particular reptilian. The small blue shards of egg now littered around the room are no match for the color of the scales adorning the creature, instead a pale green color compliments the black fur of the beast, an oddity among its kind. Doctor Grossman shakes himself off for a moment before taking a few pictures and doing a quick writeup, handing you the form to sign.

Maskerade has hatched a lv.1 shiny male Deino! He also knows the following Egg Move:

- Screech
I can't make the same mistake twice. No, this is the right thing to do!

Rorik had never been one in the affairs of others. He liked to keep a distance, tend to his own matters and let everyone else deal with theirs. He was especially adamant about maintaining this rule when Eggs were concerned - he'd inadvertently placed himself in a very stressful, not to mention dangerous situation before on account of these bundles of joy, and so as far as he was concerned, he would never touch another one of those again. But fate, of course, had other plans for the Professor, as was so often the case.

It was either this, or watch the life inside end before it started. It was the right thing to do!

In his exploration of the Black Bayou, he'd come across a cave he would much rather have left alone. But as was becoming the case of late, Volg decided otherwise and, releasing himself from his Ball, rushed inside the opening on the rock wall as if possessed. And in a way, he was - the intensity of his flame indicated the Baimon had overwhelmed him yet again, for some reason. And as Rorik reluctantly rushed in after him, he discovered a lone blue-and-black egg at the very end, and nothing else. For some reason, Volg was seething over the Egg, intent on shattering it to reveal the creature inside; whatever was developing beneath the shell had sent the Charmander into a frenzy...

There were no parents around, and Volg would have damaged it irreversibly. I don't even want to know what kind of beast would be strong enough to trigger Volg's Baimon even before birth - I won't linger to find out! But... but it was the right thing to do!

Once he'd finally made it to the Hatchery, he could finally stop peering over his shoulder, afraid of being chased down by the angry progenitors as had happened with a Gourgeist couple that one time This time around, nobody came after him, but the Egg would only be safe once it was delivered to Doctor Grossman. And, yet again, fate would betray Rorik.

The moment he finished signing the papers to drop off the Egg, the scientist behind the counter - a man whose investigation Rorik admired tremendously - called out to the Heimlan. Cracks had begun appearing on the surface, and the Egg was shaking. Mere seconds later, the shell burst into a thousand fragments, and the beast inside was born... much to both Rorik and Grossman's profound astonishment!

"Is... is that?..."

It was: a Deino, a creature so violent and bursting with hidden destructive potential, humans dreaded to ever see meet it or, even worse its evolved form. But this wasn't an ordinary Deino, dangerous as those were - this one had a different, unbelievably rare green tone to its draconic scales. A rarity within a rarity, in more ways than one: the dragon surveyed its surroundings to discover it was blind, but instead of going on a rampage befitting its species, he merely jumped off the counter and began sniffing its way toward Rorik.

"I... I believe there's a m-mistake," he stammered nervously until the drake stopped immediately in front of him and looked up with an unreadable smile. "Oh. Oh dear..."

The Deino wasn't going anywhere. For whatever reason, it had chosen Rorik - not that he recalled reading anything about strong parental bonds in this particular species, but it seemed the drake enjoyed the Professor's presence. So much so that Dr Grossman was quick to register the Dark-Type as his, despite Rorik only wanting to leave the Egg behind in afety and go on his merry way...

I can barely control a Charmander, what on earth will I do to keep a Deino in check? Although, this one seems friendly, almost strangely peaceful...

"H-hello there! I... my name is Rorik," he finally said, dropping to one knee. The dragon didn't so much as flinch or growl when the Professor held out a hand to pet him, remaining static instead. "I... I learned the importance of names a while back. Would you like one? One all of your own? Where I come from, there is a tale about Zyll, a dragon who swallowed the sun..."

He knew it was a terrible idea to take in the very creature whose dormant power had sent Volg into a blinding rage. It was obviously the worst choice he could possibly make. And yet...

I bonded with Guntz and earned his unbridled power. The strength of my link with Stahl triggered a special color mutation upon evolution. In due time, I will also tame Volg and prove myself worthy of this rare specimen too! I... I can do it! I will raise the world's first non-violent Deino and prove my worth to everyone: to Heiml, to Gottfried, and... to Ulrik. Yes... it's the right thing to do.

Even if it wasn't, even if it all went to hell, nobody would be able to say that he hadn't tried. The world would at least have to give him that much.

------

Picking up Zyll the Shiny Deino, and placing it in a Pokéball (1/2) for now.
Thank you very much Sniz, and most of all, thanks for giving me this opportunity Schala - it went better than I could have possibly hoped for!!
Old 10-21-2017, 05:56 AM   #128
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Delilah watches from a nearby pool as her first child hatches from his egg and knows her moments with her son will be fleeting but will not be her last, not if Hebenon has anything to say about it, at least. When it was revealed that his name was to be Brighton, she beckons the baby Chinchou over to her, saying, "Brighton, over here!" Once he was close enough she brought her lure over to him and touched it with the two dangling in front of him, electricity travelling between them. "There, now you will always have a bit of me in you even when I'm not around!"

A draconic roar could be heard outside moments before Hyrem entered once again, with Wendy trailing behind him. "Hey Keith, sorry I'm late!" he greeted the scene. "Aw, looks like I missed the hatching, but at least I get to see Delilah's new baby!" When informed the Chinchou was a boy and given the name Brighton, he couldn't help but smile. "Well, Delilah, that makes you the second Pokemon on my team to have a son! We should get Brian and Brighton to meet, they might be great friends!" "Laaa laaa!" Delilah trilled and nodded.

At that point, Hyrem noticed a certain Ivysaur with Brighton. "Hi Pomona, great to see you! Figures you couldn't resist wanting to see the baby! But that's not really why you're here, is it?" he said with a wink before opening a Dragon Ball to reveal Sarkhan, who looked at Pomona and instantly had a wide grin on his reptilian face. He was making his way over to her when Wendy's long neck, followed by her thick body, blocked his view of the Ivysaur and took him by surprise. "Well, handsome, the big day's finally here, you excited~?" she asked him with an admiring grin of her own.
"...What do ya mean?" he gave a grunt of confusion.
"Well, you know~" Wendy responded with a low, pleasured growl, looking down at the floor from side to side. "[i]We're in the place where eggs are made and us Pokemon get to have some real fun. And I am ready to have a lot of fun!"
Sarkhan still couldn't understand what she was talking about nor why she was standing in between him and Pomona. "'Kay, that's cool, who's the lucky guy?" he asked. Or unlucky, if they look at it that way, he kept the thought to himself.
"Who do you think, silly? It's you, of course! Now," she now stares straight at Sarkhan's face and takes a step closer to him. "how about we step inside, and do what we dragons do...best?"
Sarkhan grimaced as he finally figured out what she was getting at. "Wha- no! I'm here for Pomona!" He pointed to the Grass-type behind Wendy, who craned her neck toward her. "Who, flower girl?" she asked with disdain. "No, that can't be right, you're a dragon, and she's a...well, a not-dragon! D-don't you see? I...I have to be what you want...right?"
"...No, I'm pretty sure Pomona, the girl I've been seeing for years, is the girl I want right now." He then crossed his arms and gave the Salamence in front of him a stern stare. "You've been actin' real weird lately, what gives?"
"N-n-nothing, I'm fine, I don't know what you're talking about!"
"I'm talkin' 'bout last year, when a whole bunch of other Salamence flew to our mountain after you made a whole bunch of racket, most of the team were stuck in their balls for weeks while they went berserk on the place! And oh yeah, they all had stuff stickin' out from under their tails!!"
"Ha, yeah, really weird, right?" she said nervously. "So, how about this, instead of a wimpy, little Grass-type, you mate with me now and when you can mate again you go with her then? H-how does that sound?" At this point, the Salamence is stomping her feet in place, though not too hard, as though she was trying not to.
"Wendy, what's wrong?" he finally asked, touching her face with his claw in an effort to calm her down, and it at least helped stop her legs, though her breathing grew quicker and her cheeks reddened at his touch. "Maybe I can help, but I need ya to say so if ya need it."
Her huffing and puffing continued, and Sarkhan began to worry that the next thing to escape her mouth would be a Dragon Breath attack until she suddenly blurted out, "I'm in heat, okay!? I think that's what they call it- anyway, I can't control myself, well, maybe I can, but it's getting really, really hard, and I need another dragon now, and I tried asking Ammon and Marik, but they aren't fully evolved yet, their bodies wouldn't be able to handle it, and you're the only one I can turn to before I start calling for those-those guys again, and my body wants them, but I'm so scared of what they'd do to me if I'm not in control of myself, and-"

The other Druddigon claw holds the other Salamence cheek as Sarkhan gives a calming hiss, "Shhhh, shh, shh, s'okay, babe, s'all ya needed to say." He could see tears start to run down her cheeks and feel them drip from his claws, her head shaking and tensing in his hands. Inside Wendy was an emotion no dragon ever wants to admit, no dragon ever wants to show, yet this dragon, albeit younger than him, was doing both and was the first Pokemon or human to truly teach him what it was like to experience fear. "Now you gotta listen to everything I say, a'ight? I go with Pomona first, and when I'm done with her it'll be your turn. Kay?" Wendy slowly nodded her head before he added, "This right here, this is your test, your chance to prove that you can be better than other dragons out there. Know how I know that? Cuz I had ta go through the same, dang thing! Look over at Pomona again," He turned her head back over to the Ivysaur. "That right there, she's the girl I was told over and over again I wasn't allowed to mate with, just because neither of us was high enough of a level. I've been waitin' year after year after year for my chance to really get close with her. And let me tell ya somethin': I was so close to makin' the biggest mistake of my life! She wanted to be close to me, and I was gonna cross a line I shouldn't have back then.

"But my old Rough Skin ability stopped me from doin' that, but not before hurting the one I never wanted to hurt, ever. That's why I got my ability changed, not because I wanted somethin' stronger, but because I never wanted that to happen again. And, maybe it was one of the legendary Pokemon's will or somethin', but I couldn't get rid of the stupid Rough Skin until I had learned my lesson, until I learned how to control myself. And this moment, right here, right now, is where I get my reward! And that's how I know you can do it too! I believe in you!
"
"You...you really do?" Wendy whimpered.
"Wendy," the Druddigon grunted with a smile looking at her in the eyes, "I've always thought you were special even when you were a Bagon, even when you got Selina to steal a bunch of candies for you to eat so you could evolve into a Shelgon."
"Ehehe," she chuckled with embarrassment.
"And especially when you evolved into a Salamence to save our trainer from a Crawdaunt."
"Well, I was just hungry and wanted to eat the Crawdaunt-"
"And especially lookin' at you right now. You did a brave thing by tellin' me what you were goin' through, that ain't nothin' I woulda' done when I was your age! Now you listen to me one more time: when I'm done with Pomona...I would be honored- no, grateful to have the privilege of callin' myself your mate."
Tears welled up once again in Wendy's eyes. "Thank you," her jaws quivered with emotion. "I w-won't let y-y-you doooooown!" If dragons could cry, the soulful roar she let out at that moment could easily be considered such.
"Attagirl," grunted Sarkhan before he gently held her jaws together and pulled her head down to give her a long, slow lick that started with the tip of her snout and ended between the red ridges, at the back of her head before letting go of her head and walking past her.
"S-so...how long do I have to wait?" she asked.
"Uh...as...long as it takes!" said Sarkhan, trying to dodge the question.
"How long is that?"
"Just...just a week," he grunted out.
"A WEEK!?" Wendy cried out, the angst starting to build up again. "Nnnnnngh, I dunno if I can wait that long!!"
"You've got this!" Sarkhan reassured her with a thumbs up pose. "If I can wait years for Pomona, you can wait one week for me!"
Wendy was slow to walk towards the exit. "Nnnnngh, fine, but it won't be my fault if one of our teammates gets eaten by a bunch of hungry, male Salamence!"
"I'll take the blame for anything that happens! One week goes by quick, you'll see!"
"Sure it does... Now if you'll excuse me, I have to do some...lady business." Once she exited the door, loud roaring could be heard. "Wendy, wait for me!" He quickly withdrew Delilah, who had already said her goodbyes to Brighton while Sarkhan and Wendy were having their conversation, filed the necessary paperwork for the next breeding to take place, and sped out the door after his angst-ridden Salamence, leaving Sarkhan alone with Pomona.

"Then again," Sarkhan grumbled aloud, "it's probably gonna be a long week for everyone else..." He finally turned his attention back to his beloved Ivysaur. "Sorry about that, probably should've talked with her about that earlier, now that I think about it." He then leaned in close to her face and took a few good whiffs of her scent. "Mmmmmm," a low, satisfied rumble resounded from deep within his throat. "I dunno if you did somethin' special or not, but you're smellin' extra good tonight. And now that I no longer have Rough Skin, our time together is gonna go...smoothly~" He got on his hands and knees for a special lick to Pomona's face before adding, "So...ladies first~?"

{Picking up Delilah, my Lanturn, have fun with the cute anglerfish, MM! Also dropping off my Druddigon, Sarkhan (stats below), to breed with MM's Ivysaur, Pomona, and giving him the Old Spice Incense so MM gets to take home a baby bigger than the mom! }

Current Location: On standby in Cortoza
Held Item: None
Current Movepool: Leer, Scratch, Hone Claws, Bite, Scary Face, Dragon Rage, Slash, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Chip Away, Revenge, Night Slash, Dragon Tail, Rock Climb, Superpower, Outrage, (Crush Claw), (Feint Attack), (Fire Fang), (Glare), (Iron Tail), (Metal Claw), (Poison Tail), (Pursuit), (Snatch), (Sucker Punch), (Thunder Fang), {Surf}, {Focus Blast}, Crossfire (Custom), {Strength}, {Cut}, {Rock Tomb}, Firestream (Custom), {Dig}, {Earthquake}, Draco Meteor (Advanced), {Roar}, {Taunt}, {Power-Up Punch}, {Smack Down}, {Shadow Claw}
Moves to Tutor: Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot, Heat Wave, Iron Head, Shock Wave, Snore, Stealth Rock, Thunder Punch
Hyrem desperately tried to hold on to his beanbag hat as Wendy accelerated through the air, all the while dodging attacks from angst-filled male Salamence chasing a potential mate for themselves as well as the added bonus of dinner riding on the back of said potential mate. Out of ten initial wannabe suitors, only two had the stamina and the drive to stay on their tail and even catch up, flying alongside their quarry. Either one would be considered very suitable candidates for Wendy, and were she a wild Salamence she would have accepted one of them readily. However, one week had passed, and she had resisted the urges inside her to allow these dragons to take her someplace where they could fulfill their own urges; it was now time for a certain Druddigon to fulfill his end of their bargain, but first they had to escape these last attempts to court her favor.

As the males had reached Wendy, multiple attempts were made to seize some part of the trainer in their jaws and drag him away from Wendy, for they knew she would be more vulnerable without the human guiding her. Unfortunately for Hyrem, there wasn't much room, even on a large dragon's body, to maneuver around, but he could at least steer Wendy downward so their jaws snapped shut just above him, but he wasn't going to be able to dodge everything for long, so he had to think of something quick! "Wendy, Dragon Tail, quick!" he urgently shouted out the order, to which she whipped her long, blue tail across the face of one of the dragons which disoriented him and knocked him off course, leaving one Salamence still pursuing them. This one attempted a ranged attack, a Dragon Breath, which would incapacitate Wendy if it Paralyzed her, leaving her open to his advances. Wendy then looked out of the corner of her eye: the other Salamence had regained his focus and was on course, this time to intercept her as she was flying down. In an instant, she let her evasive instinct take over and twisted her body, the incoming Dragon Breath barely avoided, her passenger being slung with her and therefore also away from the attack. The other dragon, meanwhile, somehow was in exactly the wrong spot as he flew in that he soared right into the green breath weapon, his attention suddenly shifting toward the rival who attacked him, he wasn't going to let it slide at all and spewed his own Dragon Breath back at the other one. This drove both of them into a frenzy, and they were much more focused on attacking each other rather than the fleeing female they could have subdued for their desires...

His time with Pomona came with many surprises, he had no idea she was like that at all. And those vines...he was not prepared for them at all and how they were so...versatile. So...flexible. So...long. Sarkhan wasn't sure he could look at the adorable Ivysaur the same way again, not after being put through the wringer the way he was. Not that he didn't enjoy every single bit of it, but she was a completely different Pokemon than what she normally showed. Her Poison-type side was definitely brought out these past few days, that was for sure. In short...Sarkhan was thoroughly impressed with his first mate, and the egg they had created would hatch into something special, he just knew it!

A familiar draconic howl snapped him out of his thoughts as he lay on his back with Pomona on his belly. "Geez, it's already been a week?" he asked aloud. "Well, better get ready for her, I guess. You might have to take care of our egg on your own," he warned as he allowed for her to climb off him before he sat up just in time for the Salamence to barge through the doors while Hyrem was busy filing another round of paperwork for the two dragons to breed with each other, though Wendy wasn't waiting for him, of course.

"I'm here~ And I did it, Sarkie, I held everything off for a whooole week!"
"Okay, first off, don't call me Sarkie ever again," came the threat from the Druddigon. "Anyway, I knew you could do it, great job!" He added a thumbs up with his smile to show how proud he was.
"Thanks! So..." There was a small pause as her expression changed dramatically. "Now it's my turn...right, Sarkie~?"
"I told you not to call me that!!" he tried to roar, but it was more of a complaining tone than anything as his face started to turn a brighter red. "Especially not in front of her!" he added, pointing to the Ivysaur.
"But you promised!" Wendy complained back. "Now come on, are we gonna go through with it or what?"
"Sure, sure, just one question: do you want our kid to look like me or you when you were a kid?"
"You, of course! I want him or her to be big and strong right from the start! I can talk with the other boys about making a Bagon later...that is, of course, if you don't want to keep all the fun for yourself~" Wendy rumbled as she stretched out her neck so her face was right against his before she slowly licked his snout.
"Uh, yeah, maybe..." Sarkhan said nervously, and he made a mental note to himself to help with Ammon and Marik's training so they could evolve faster and become other options for the lustful Salamence.
"Well, come on already!" Wendy said, her patience quickly running thin as she grabbed his arm with her mouth and started tugging towards a large, cavelike entrance.
"Just gimme a moment!" said Sarkhan, lifting her jaws off of him before turning back toward Pomona. "Thanks for spending so much time with me, flower girl. I'm never gonna forget it." He then knelt down, lifted her head up with his finger, and brushed his tongue against the top of her head. What would have been a long, slow lick, however, was cut short as he felt a familiar set of jaws pull on his tail and he let out a, "Whu- oof!" as he was yanked to the ground on his belly, and the last Pomona would see of him for the next week or so was him smiling and waving farewell to her while his second mating partner dragged him into the cavern. It was going to be another tough week for Sarkhan.

{Picking up Sarkhan, my male Druddigon, and dropping him back off along with Wendy, my female Salamence (stats for both Pokemon below), and he'll keep the Old Spice Incense with him because we need more edgedergs in FB!}

Current Location: Hatchery, On standby in Cortoza
Held Item: Old Spice Incense

Name: Wendy
Species: Salamence
Level: 55
Current Location: Black Bayou
Ability: Intimidate (lowers opponent(s) Atk when entering a battle)
Held Item: Rare Bone (can be cashed for 5000 coins)
Bond: 46
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/ Cool 40/ Cute 40/ Smart 40/ Tough 40
Current Movepool: Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Ember, Protect, Dragon Breath, Crunch*, Dragon Claw*, Zen Headbutt, Scary Face, Flamethrower, Dragon Tail, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Fly, {Cut}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, (Dragon Rage), {Incinerate}, [Dragon Pulse], [Body Slam], (Thrash), {Rock Slide}, {Roar}, (Dragon Rush), {Aerial Ace}, Firestream (Custom), Blow-Back (Custom), (Twister), {Steel Wing}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), <Shadow End>
Moves to Learn: Double-Edge (Lv. 63)
Old 10-21-2017, 09:31 PM   #129
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my second Enigma Egg for incubation!

Old 10-27-2017, 06:52 PM   #130
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith couldn't help but smile as he entered the Hatchery. The two weeks without Pomona had been quite long indeed- her constant cheeriness and optimism was quite easy to miss when it was absent, and they all knew it. Moreover, this was the first time any of Keith's Pokémon were to be breeding amidst the scent of an Old Spice Incense. A recent invention, with a unique scent that supposedly go the offspring to take after the father in terms of species, rather than the mother, as was usual with Pokémon. Which meant that Pomona was going to be the mother to a Druddigon. A strange mental picture, but Keith was quite open to the idea. And if Pomona had any objections to this notion, well, then, she hid them extremely well. Not to mention, Pomona didn't seem to object to much of anything. Keith knew that Ivysaur of his, knew she would happily be a loving mother to whatever her Egg hatched into. Not to mention how well-behaved she would most likely have been for Dr. Grossman. Hebenon had been well-mannered and polite, but Pomona was the kind of Pokémon who would be going out of her way to make sure everyone was feeling happy, in addition to being well-mannered and polite. Keith fully expected the place to smell of flowers when he walked inside, half-expected to walk across some Grassy Terrain instead of the usual floor (feeling more and more refreshed with every step), things of that nature. But most of all, he was expecting a new addition to the team- to the family.

OOC: Let's hatch this thing!
Old 10-28-2017, 06:03 PM   #131
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off my second Enigma Egg for incubation!
Hatching my Enigma Egg please!

Old 10-29-2017, 02:24 PM   #132
AshsBabyLapras
reason for my life

Chansey

Jayson has hatched a lv. 1 male Chespin! Your Pokémon knows the Egg Move Curse.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:39 PM   #133
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshsBabyLapras View Post
Jayson has hatched a lv. 1 male Chespin! Your Pokémon knows the Egg Move Curse.
Picking up my Chespin and naming him Ajax, putting him in a Pokeball.

Old 11-04-2017, 01:52 AM   #134
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Hyrem desperately tried to hold on to his beanbag hat as Wendy accelerated through the air, all the while dodging attacks from angst-filled male Salamence chasing a potential mate for themselves as well as the added bonus of dinner riding on the back of said potential mate. Out of ten initial wannabe suitors, only two had the stamina and the drive to stay on their tail and even catch up, flying alongside their quarry. Either one would be considered very suitable candidates for Wendy, and were she a wild Salamence she would have accepted one of them readily. However, one week had passed, and she had resisted the urges inside her to allow these dragons to take her someplace where they could fulfill their own urges; it was now time for a certain Druddigon to fulfill his end of their bargain, but first they had to escape these last attempts to court her favor.

As the males had reached Wendy, multiple attempts were made to seize some part of the trainer in their jaws and drag him away from Wendy, for they knew she would be more vulnerable without the human guiding her. Unfortunately for Hyrem, there wasn't much room, even on a large dragon's body, to maneuver around, but he could at least steer Wendy downward so their jaws snapped shut just above him, but he wasn't going to be able to dodge everything for long, so he had to think of something quick! "Wendy, Dragon Tail, quick!" he urgently shouted out the order, to which she whipped her long, blue tail across the face of one of the dragons which disoriented him and knocked him off course, leaving one Salamence still pursuing them. This one attempted a ranged attack, a Dragon Breath, which would incapacitate Wendy if it Paralyzed her, leaving her open to his advances. Wendy then looked out of the corner of her eye: the other Salamence had regained his focus and was on course, this time to intercept her as she was flying down. In an instant, she let her evasive instinct take over and twisted her body, the incoming Dragon Breath barely avoided, her passenger being slung with her and therefore also away from the attack. The other dragon, meanwhile, somehow was in exactly the wrong spot as he flew in that he soared right into the green breath weapon, his attention suddenly shifting toward the rival who attacked him, he wasn't going to let it slide at all and spewed his own Dragon Breath back at the other one. This drove both of them into a frenzy, and they were much more focused on attacking each other rather than the fleeing female they could have subdued for their desires...

His time with Pomona came with many surprises, he had no idea she was like that at all. And those vines...he was not prepared for them at all and how they were so...versatile. So...flexible. So...long. Sarkhan wasn't sure he could look at the adorable Ivysaur the same way again, not after being put through the wringer the way he was. Not that he didn't enjoy every single bit of it, but she was a completely different Pokemon than what she normally showed. Her Poison-type side was definitely brought out these past few days, that was for sure. In short...Sarkhan was thoroughly impressed with his first mate, and the egg they had created would hatch into something special, he just knew it!

A familiar draconic howl snapped him out of his thoughts as he lay on his back with Pomona on his belly. "Geez, it's already been a week?" he asked aloud. "Well, better get ready for her, I guess. You might have to take care of our egg on your own," he warned as he allowed for her to climb off him before he sat up just in time for the Salamence to barge through the doors while Hyrem was busy filing another round of paperwork for the two dragons to breed with each other, though Wendy wasn't waiting for him, of course.

"I'm here~ And I did it, Sarkie, I held everything off for a whooole week!"
"Okay, first off, don't call me Sarkie ever again," came the threat from the Druddigon. "Anyway, I knew you could do it, great job!" He added a thumbs up with his smile to show how proud he was.
"Thanks! So..." There was a small pause as her expression changed dramatically. "Now it's my turn...right, Sarkie~?"
"I told you not to call me that!!" he tried to roar, but it was more of a complaining tone than anything as his face started to turn a brighter red. "Especially not in front of her!" he added, pointing to the Ivysaur.
"But you promised!" Wendy complained back. "Now come on, are we gonna go through with it or what?"
"Sure, sure, just one question: do you want our kid to look like me or you when you were a kid?"
"You, of course! I want him or her to be big and strong right from the start! I can talk with the other boys about making a Bagon later...that is, of course, if you don't want to keep all the fun for yourself~" Wendy rumbled as she stretched out her neck so her face was right against his before she slowly licked his snout.
"Uh, yeah, maybe..." Sarkhan said nervously, and he made a mental note to himself to help with Ammon and Marik's training so they could evolve faster and become other options for the lustful Salamence.
"Well, come on already!" Wendy said, her patience quickly running thin as she grabbed his arm with her mouth and started tugging towards a large, cavelike entrance.
"Just gimme a moment!" said Sarkhan, lifting her jaws off of him before turning back toward Pomona. "Thanks for spending so much time with me, flower girl. I'm never gonna forget it." He then knelt down, lifted her head up with his finger, and brushed his tongue against the top of her head. What would have been a long, slow lick, however, was cut short as he felt a familiar set of jaws pull on his tail and he let out a, "Whu- oof!" as he was yanked to the ground on his belly, and the last Pomona would see of him for the next week or so was him smiling and waving farewell to her while his second mating partner dragged him into the cavern. It was going to be another tough week for Sarkhan.

{Picking up Sarkhan, my male Druddigon, and dropping him back off along with Wendy, my female Salamence (stats for both Pokemon below), and he'll keep the Old Spice Incense with him because we need more edgedergs in FB!}

Current Location: Hatchery, On standby in Cortoza
Held Item: Old Spice Incense

Name: Wendy
Species: Salamence
Level: 55
Current Location: Black Bayou
Ability: Intimidate (lowers opponent(s) Atk when entering a battle)
Held Item: Rare Bone (can be cashed for 5000 coins)
Bond: 46
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/ Cool 40/ Cute 40/ Smart 40/ Tough 40
Current Movepool: Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Ember, Protect, Dragon Breath, Crunch*, Dragon Claw*, Zen Headbutt, Scary Face, Flamethrower, Dragon Tail, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Fly, {Cut}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, (Dragon Rage), {Incinerate}, [Dragon Pulse], [Body Slam], (Thrash), {Rock Slide}, {Roar}, (Dragon Rush), {Aerial Ace}, Firestream (Custom), Blow-Back (Custom), (Twister), {Steel Wing}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), <Shadow End>
Moves to Learn: Double-Edge (Lv. 63)
After a second week in a row of being close to a female Pokemon while they explored each other's bodies, Sarkhan felt exhausted but satisfied that he had done his part. He did, however, appreciate the week he had to himself (he needed it from all the love biting Wendy did) while his two mating partners were busy doting over their respective eggs, though he would reaffirm the love he had for both of his ladies at least one brief moment each day. Maybe it sounds weird to any humans listening who have only one person as their partner for life, but for Pokemon things are a bit more flexible, and I've heard that some wild Pokemon have to be flexible so that they know for sure their genes have the best chance of surviving while it's a lot more optional for those of us born or caught into captivity. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that Sarkhan honestly did love both Pomona and Wendy and still does to this day.

As for Wendy? Overprotective of her egg, as expected, and Sarkhan was the only male she allowed near her and her egg...or Pomona and her egg, for that matter. Yup, you heard me, she kept vigil over both eggs as well as the same Ivysaur she considered "unworthy" for Sarkhan to breed with (even though Pomona probably could've taken care of herself). You see, once she was finished laying her egg and saw Pomona with hers, she started to feel a sort of kinship with her; they were both soon to be mothers, after all, and that alone caused Wendy to soften her heart towards the other female, a change that she couldn't really explain other than this: she had found someone to relate to and wanted to be friends with her, and she even apologized for the things she said about her.

As Hyrem arrived, he was surprised to find out that both eggs that Sarkhan had a hand in making were ready to hatch, and knowing Sarkhan had the special incense he knew both eggs would be the same species as him; hopefully the one he would end up with would prove no more difficult to raise than Sarkhan was, though considering the hatchling would have part of Wendy in it... Whenever he entered the hatching room Wendy would make it a point to grab him by the back of his shirt collar and stand him alongside Sarkhan and near the eggs, making sure he would watch them hatch, even though he didn't need such coercion in the first place.

{Time to hatch my new super dragon!}
Old 11-05-2017, 08:43 PM   #135
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Doctor Grossman is nowhere to be found as you enter the Hatchery, and as you stand by his desk for seemingly forever eventually another attendant approaches as you pace, bringing out Kahakai to wait with you and apologize for the doctor's absense. After a bit, you're walked into the incubator room where two eggs await, one a bit further along in the hatching process than the other. Beginning to fill out a form the attendant pokes at the eggs prompting the resulting hatches to take place. The one further along cracks open quickly and a sprightly young fox springs forth, happily jumping around Kahakai. The second egg takes a bit longer before cracking open, revealing the second of the foxes to be a tired little thing. The attendant takes a photo of each, seemingly as though obliged, before finishing the first paper as she inspects both, ripping the paper from the clipboard before slapping it down on a nearby copy machine, resulting in the same form filled twice before she takes some whiteout to a single box and rechecks a second. The original form shows that the first to hatch was a female, whited out on the second form with the male box ticked instead. Handing over the papers to sign, quite a bit more of the form is further filled.

Tate has hatched a lv.1 female Eevee! She also knows the following Egg Moves:

- Covet
- Detect
- Flail
- Synchronoise
- Tickle
- Yawn

Tate has hatched a lv.1 male Eevee! He also knows the following Egg Moves:

- Covet
- Detect
- Flail
- Synchronoise
- Tickle
- Yawn
Kai allowed their father his time with the new kits -- she wasn't a monster, after all -- observing from a respectful distance. Though she and Happy were not quite on the same wavelengths, their lives were now inextricably intertwined through their children. She liked him well enough -- as a friend and co-parent -- and she was certain he'd be an earnest and kind father. Still bleary-eyed and new to the world, the twins were understandably enamored with their sire; his new son in particular endeavoring to hide himself in his father's bushy, warm mane.
Before he departed, Kai made it absolutely clear that Happy was always welcome to spend time with his offspring. Then it was Tate's turn to see the babies.

There really weren't words to describe how Tate felt. The Johto native and the Vaporeon had been loyal companions, enduring a great deal together despite not always seeing eye-to-eye. In a way, they were as much family to one another as Kai was to her children, and so to see her enter into motherhood was a profound experience for the sentimental trainer. Scooping them up with a familiarity that would have irked Kai, were it any other human than her trainer,
Tate suffered an onslaught of cold noses, before the female began licking her new trainer's chin with a determined intensity. It was cute, until the sand paper tongue began to rub the flesh raw.

"They need names," Tate said to Kai, while trying and failing to lean away from the reach of the female, who simply climbed Tate's chest in an attempt to continue her mystifying work. In an attempt to improve her footing, she stepped directly onto her brother's face, who endured it with a helpless passivity, mewling pathetically.

"Hekili," Tate suggested, grasping the female by the scruff of the neck in an attempt to gain control of the situation, returning her to the floor where she immediately ran to join her mother, chasing enthusiastically after Kai's slowly swishing tail. Tate pointed to the put-upon young boy, who tried to get comfortable in the crook of his trainer's elbow. "And Ahi. Yes?"

Kai contemplated this a moment. Were she a human mother, she'd be expected to name her own children, but as it were her kind didn't really identify one another with names so much as scents. Names were a purely human formality that domesticated creatures like herself simply came to accept. Rising to her feet, she made towards the door, her daughter on her heels, which Tate took as an acceptance of the nomenclature, by virtue of the willful Vaporeon not arguing the matter.

"Hekili and Ahi," Tate repeated, following after Kahakai, scritching the mane of the Eevee trying to sleep in his trainer's arms. "...this is so cool."

OOC: Finally picking these two up and placing both into a Luxury Ball each. Thank you!

Last edited by Nerd Violence; 11-06-2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:29 PM   #136
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Mélina whistled as she entered the Hatchery, impressed by both the quality and the style of the establishment. They definitely nailed the baby theme! And their equipment and areas seems very adequate too. This place was perfect to incubate her newly-found egg.

"Hello 'mam," she greeted the lady behind the nursery counter, "would you please have this Enigma Egg taken care of until it hatches? I'll make sure to pick it up next week, promise!"
Old 11-14-2017, 02:44 AM   #137
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith couldn't help but smile as he entered the Hatchery. The two weeks without Pomona had been quite long indeed- her constant cheeriness and optimism was quite easy to miss when it was absent, and they all knew it. Moreover, this was the first time any of Keith's Pokémon were to be breeding amidst the scent of an Old Spice Incense. A recent invention, with a unique scent that supposedly go the offspring to take after the father in terms of species, rather than the mother, as was usual with Pokémon. Which meant that Pomona was going to be the mother to a Druddigon. A strange mental picture, but Keith was quite open to the idea. And if Pomona had any objections to this notion, well, then, she hid them extremely well. Not to mention, Pomona didn't seem to object to much of anything. Keith knew that Ivysaur of his, knew she would happily be a loving mother to whatever her Egg hatched into. Not to mention how well-behaved she would most likely have been for Dr. Grossman. Hebenon had been well-mannered and polite, but Pomona was the kind of Pokémon who would be going out of her way to make sure everyone was feeling happy, in addition to being well-mannered and polite. Keith fully expected the place to smell of flowers when he walked inside, half-expected to walk across some Grassy Terrain instead of the usual floor (feeling more and more refreshed with every step), things of that nature. But most of all, he was expecting a new addition to the team- to the family.

OOC: Let's hatch this thing!
A stroll into the Hatchery has become almost like a stroll into a second home, as the employees buzzing about greet by name with a smile, now more than used to seeing you at this point. Doctor Grossman can be found already waiting in the incubation room for you, doing a bit of cleanup of a variety of eggshells that have been left amongst the incubators. Pomona waits patiently for you by her decently large egg, and almost the moment you glance at it does it begin to crack slightly at the top before the red scaled face of a dragon pops out. The rest of the egg waits to crack until the dragon shifts and causes it to smack against the walls of the incubator repeatedly to force the rest open, the creature climbing out happily and clamboring over to its mother. A bit slower than usual with his camera, the doctor doesn't quite catch the initial hatch, but manages to get a few good shots of the warm embrace that follows before jotting down notes on the clipboard that had been attached to the incubator itself and handing the page over. "I trust you know the drill by now. Signature on the dotted line and he's all yours."

Keith has hatched a lv.1 male Druddigon!

Quote:
After a second week in a row of being close to a female Pokemon while they explored each other's bodies, Sarkhan felt exhausted but satisfied that he had done his part. He did, however, appreciate the week he had to himself (he needed it from all the love biting Wendy did) while his two mating partners were busy doting over their respective eggs, though he would reaffirm the love he had for both of his ladies at least one brief moment each day. Maybe it sounds weird to any humans listening who have only one person as their partner for life, but for Pokemon things are a bit more flexible, and I've heard that some wild Pokemon have to be flexible so that they know for sure their genes have the best chance of surviving while it's a lot more optional for those of us born or caught into captivity. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that Sarkhan honestly did love both Pomona and Wendy and still does to this day.

As for Wendy? Overprotective of her egg, as expected, and Sarkhan was the only male she allowed near her and her egg...or Pomona and her egg, for that matter. Yup, you heard me, she kept vigil over both eggs as well as the same Ivysaur she considered "unworthy" for Sarkhan to breed with (even though Pomona probably could've taken care of herself). You see, once she was finished laying her egg and saw Pomona with hers, she started to feel a sort of kinship with her; they were both soon to be mothers, after all, and that alone caused Wendy to soften her heart towards the other female, a change that she couldn't really explain other than this: she had found someone to relate to and wanted to be friends with her, and she even apologized for the things she said about her.

As Hyrem arrived, he was surprised to find out that both eggs that Sarkhan had a hand in making were ready to hatch, and knowing Sarkhan had the special incense he knew both eggs would be the same species as him; hopefully the one he would end up with would prove no more difficult to raise than Sarkhan was, though considering the hatchling would have part of Wendy in it... Whenever he entered the hatching room Wendy would make it a point to grab him by the back of his shirt collar and stand him alongside Sarkhan and near the eggs, making sure he would watch them hatch, even though he didn't need such coercion in the first place.

{Time to hatch my new super dragon!}
You manage to follow the owner of Sarkan's first new offspring into the Hatchery just in time to see the first of the two eggs hatch and go running off to its mother, and Sarkan is made to sit and wait as Doctor Grossman takes the usual pictures and fills out forms for the owner before finally turning to you. "Greetings, greetings!" the doctor calls out as he ushers you to the second egg, tucked away towards the back of the room. "That Salamence of yours sure was a piece of work, you know. Watching over both her own egg as well as that of a mating rival really is something." Laughing for a moment he checks the temperature on the incubator as he jots down on the clipboard, "luckily that Ivysaur was kind enough to put her to sleep so she wasn't a risk to the employees when we had to take the egg." Finishing messing with the incubator he grabs a flashlight to shine on the egg to make sure it's fully matured inside before giving it a light tap and peeling away the shell bit by bit. It's not long before a fully clawed arm reaches out of the new hole, swiping at the man and causing him to back up a bit before the rest of the egg cracks and the arm rips it away to reveal the already chomping maw of the dragon within. "Hahaha! Almost got me there!" The doctor looses a brief belly laugh before carefully inspecting the hatchling and making notes. "Alright Hyrem, just give us a signature and she's all yours."

Hyrem has hatched a lv.1 female Druddigon! She also knows the following Egg Moves:

- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang
Old 11-14-2017, 03:00 AM   #138
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Breeding my female Ninjask with Meetan's male Pineco and I keep the baby. Thanks!

Name: Shuri (female), Level: 100
Pokeball: Fast Ball Obtained: Adopted
Nature: Careful Ability: Speed Boost
Held Item: Lucky Rabbit's Foot
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Bug Bite, Scratch, Harden, Leech Life, Absorb, Sand Attack, Fury Swipes, Agility, Mud Slap, Mind Reader, Double Team, Screech, Fury Cutter, Metal Claw, Slash, Swords Dance, False Swipe, Bide, Baton Pass, Dig, X-Scissor
TM/HM: Aerial Ace, Cut, Defog, Dig, Flash, Hidden Power (Ground), Icy Wind, Sweet Scent, Toxic, U-turn, Water Pulse, Whirlwind
Move Tutor(MT): Air Cutter, Bug Bite, Double-Edge, Endure, Fury Cutter, Mud Slap, Ominous Wind, Roost, Substitute, Swift, Swords Dance
Egg Moves(EM): Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Endure, Faint Attack, Gust, Night Slash, Silver Wind
Bond: 35
Old 11-14-2017, 03:02 AM   #139
Meetan
Soul Badge

Pineco
Nickname: Farren
Level: 100
Pokeball: Love Ball
Nature: Docile
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Type: Bug
Obtained: Adoption Centre
Ability: Sturdy
Contest Stats: Beauty/30, Cute/70, Smart/10, Cool/10, Tough/10
Bond: 20
Moves: Protect, Tackle, Pin Missile, Sand Tomb, Revenge, Swift, Rollout, Solarbeam, Venoshock, Rock Slide, Giga Drain, Strength, Endure, Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Bide, Natural Gift, Payback, Explosion, Sweet Scent, Iron Defence, Gyro Ball, Double Edge
Hold Item:
Evolves to: Lvl 33

Get smashing, Farren! Gary's keeping the babu because we're flakey irresponsible members of society.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:19 AM   #140
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
A stroll into the Hatchery has become almost like a stroll into a second home, as the employees buzzing about greet by name with a smile, now more than used to seeing you at this point. Doctor Grossman can be found already waiting in the incubation room for you, doing a bit of cleanup of a variety of eggshells that have been left amongst the incubators. Pomona waits patiently for you by her decently large egg, and almost the moment you glance at it does it begin to crack slightly at the top before the red scaled face of a dragon pops out. The rest of the egg waits to crack until the dragon shifts and causes it to smack against the walls of the incubator repeatedly to force the rest open, the creature climbing out happily and clamboring over to its mother. A bit slower than usual with his camera, the doctor doesn't quite catch the initial hatch, but manages to get a few good shots of the warm embrace that follows before jotting down notes on the clipboard that had been attached to the incubator itself and handing the page over. "I trust you know the drill by now. Signature on the dotted line and he's all yours."

You manage to follow the owner of Sarkan's first new offspring into the Hatchery just in time to see the first of the two eggs hatch and go running off to its mother, and Sarkan is made to sit and wait as Doctor Grossman takes the usual pictures and fills out forms for the owner before finally turning to you. "Greetings, greetings!" the doctor calls out as he ushers you to the second egg, tucked away towards the back of the room. "That Salamence of yours sure was a piece of work, you know. Watching over both her own egg as well as that of a mating rival really is something." Laughing for a moment he checks the temperature on the incubator as he jots down on the clipboard, "luckily that Ivysaur was kind enough to put her to sleep so she wasn't a risk to the employees when we had to take the egg." Finishing messing with the incubator he grabs a flashlight to shine on the egg to make sure it's fully matured inside before giving it a light tap and peeling away the shell bit by bit. It's not long before a fully clawed arm reaches out of the new hole, swiping at the man and causing him to back up a bit before the rest of the egg cracks and the arm rips it away to reveal the already chomping maw of the dragon within. "Hahaha! Almost got me there!" The doctor looses a brief belly laugh before carefully inspecting the hatchling and making notes. "Alright Hyrem, just give us a signature and she's all yours."

Hyrem has hatched a lv.1 female Druddigon! She also knows the following Egg Moves:

- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang
Keith couldn't help but smile, for as he entered the incubation room, Pomona's face lit up with a happy smile as she waved a vine, beckoning Keith to come and see. The Ivysaur was happy, and with abundant reason to be so- the previous weeks had been eventful and enjoyable, and she didn't just mean the intimate moments she spent with Sarkhan, either. She'd found a new friend in Wendy, as well, and now, the perpetually perky Ivysaur was about to become a mother. And an aunt, for that matter, for Wendy's Egg was about to hatch as well.

Keith watched as cracks formed in the Egg's shell. The first they could see of Pomona's child was the red face. The rest didn't become visible until the hatching dragon actively slammed its own Egg into the incubator walls, basically forcing the rest of the shell to crack and crumble. And in that moment, Pomona finally saw her son for the first time.

It was not something Keith ever would have expected to see, Pomona's newborn son already being bigger than his own mother. Hell, until a few weeks ago, Pomona would never have expected it, either. But in no way did this diminish the heartwarming nature of the event, if the way the mother and son embraced for the first time was any indicator. Keith smiled, trying to not shed tears at this sight. He nodded to Dr. Grossman, and signed the paper he was handed- it was becoming almost second nature to Keith by this point.

Before long, Pomona was leading her son over to Keith. Now it was the Poison-type Trainer Druddigon was eyeing. And likewise, Keith was eyeing the Druddigon. He'd never actually looked one up on his Pokédex before, despite having seen a few over the years, Sarkhan included. He dug out his Pokédex and scanned the newborn with it.

"Druddigon, the Cave Pokémon. A Dragon-type," droned the device. "Druddigon uses its wings to absorb sunlight in order to warm up its body, but cannot use the wings to fly. It stops moving if its body temperature falls."

Keith gave Druddigon a smile, meeting the Dragon-type's gaze unflinchingly. It was tough to say exactly what was going through the Cave Pokémon's young mind. And then, he glanced questioningly down at his mother, who gave a reassuring smile and nod. Now betraying a bit of a smile himself, Druddigon looked back at Keith and hugged him. Keith hugged the Druddigon back- not only happy to meet his newest Pokémon and Pomona's son, but also happy that the newborn's Ability did not seem to be Rough Skin. Elseways, that hug would have hurt.

"Welcome to our family, Druddigon," Keith smiled. "I'm Keith- I'm your Trainer."

"Druuuuud," Druddigon replied with a friendly growl.

"So, Pomona," Keith added, turning to the Ivysaur who was now a proud mother. "We got a name for him?"

"Saur!" Pomona nodded. Knowing full well the necessity of doing so, the Ivysaur turned her attention to Meowth and spoke to him directly, the better for him to translate.

"Pomona says dat his name's comin' from da name fer da large-leaved dragon tree," Meowth translated.

"Heh, sounds fitting, all things considered," Keith chuckled. "What's his name to be, then?"

"Aletri," replied Meowth.

"Aletri, hmm?" said Keith, turning back to the Dragon-type. "So that's your name, then, Aletri?"

"Drud! Druddi!" Aletri roared his approval.

"Saur~" Pomona beamed happily, hugging her son with her vines once more.

"Well, then, that settles it," Keith smiled. He would put Aletri into a Premier Ball, exit the Hatchery, and go to introduce him to the rest of the team. He would go and do all that... but not just yet. Right now, Wendy's Egg was about to hatch, and it was agreed all around that Aletri should be there to see his sister hatch.

OOC: Collecting my male Druddigon in this Premier Ball (#3 of 5), naming him Aletri, and declaring his Ability to be Sheer Force.
Old 11-14-2017, 02:44 PM   #141
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Jayson looked around to find Atalanta absent. The Dartrix had done this once before, flown off into the night to satisfy her desires. Who exactly she was looking for was unclear, but Jayson knew she would return in her own time.

(Dropping off Atalanta the female Dartrix to breed with Geminispark's Skarmory. He will be keeping the offspring. I don't think you need Atalanta's stats)

Old 11-15-2017, 05:12 AM   #142
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:

- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang
It was, of course, Pomona's egg to hatch first, and Sarkhan beamed at the sight of his newly born son as he hugged his mother, then his trainer. Sarkhan was also relieved to know he didn't pass on his old ability to to the younger Druddigon, plus he seemed to inherit Pomona's laid-back personality as well as the casual side of him that he had grown to love. As the second egg hatched, however, he knew which side of him this hatchling had inherited in addition to the personality of the mother. Punching through the eggshell, the female had taken a swipe at the scientist in an effort to pull him towards her gnashing jaws right as she was going to fully hatch, but he dodged out of the way leaving her wanting something, anything, to sink her teeth into. Luckily for her, Wendy had just such a thing for her feisty daughter, and the Salamence playfully growled, picking up her trainer by the shirt collar, who heard the disturbing voice inside his head:

*Oh sweetheart, you mother has a little surprise for you~*

Hyrem barely had a moment to brace himself before the enormous hatchling had tightly embraced the human in her arms and shoved his face in her mouth before testing her inherited Fire Fang and Thunder Fang attacks intermittently on her new "chew toy", her breath still smelling of the egg yolk she had been drinking. Finishing it all off with one slobbery kiss, she allowed him to catch his breath before he looked right at Sarkhan and said, "That...isn't the first time that's happened to me."*Heh heh heh, I think I know who did that to ya the first time,* a voice rumbled in his mind which could only be the Druddigon putting his hand on Hyrem's shoulder before talking with his newly hatched daughter. "I can tell you're gonna be handful, but if I can handle your mom you ain't gonna be a problem even if you wanna be one." He then leaned in to lick his daughter's muzzle, glad that she too avoided inheriting his cursed ability, before continuing. "Now remember, don't be too rough with this guy, he's the reason I'm the strongest Druddigon in The Fizz, and he can make you just as strong too if ya be nice to him! You wanna be big and strong like your mom and dad, right?"
"Yeah~!!" she shouted, right next to Hyrem's poor ears.
"Of course you do, and it's like your dad says, he'll help you get stronger, we'll make sure of it! Right now, though, you two should probably go see the rest of our new family. Don't worry, I'll keep him right here for you~" Wendy coos before gently nibbling on her poor trainer's shoulder. "I- Wendy, I'm not just a piece of meat to chew on!" he complained.
*Why not, you taste like it,* came the casual answer from Wendy's thoughts. I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that...

As the two Druddigon approached the third, they both knew the male hatchling wouldn't be seen on a regular basis, so they had to make the most of this moment. With that in mind, they hugged and nuzzled, made sure to imprint each other's scents, and finally grasped each other's arms in a Druddigon version of a handshake, promising they would see each other again, with one final kiss shared between Sarkhan and Pomona before they parted ways...for now. As they returned to Hyrem and Wendy, they found that he had been discussing a name for the daughter. "All right, big girl, what say you to this name: Kima?" She grunted and nodded, not really caring what her name was, before hugging her trainer once again and resuming her teething, though she did take the name to heart as she could sense it resonated with her feisty dragon self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Jayson looked around to find Atalanta absent. The Dartrix had done this once before, flown off into the night to satisfy her desires. Who exactly she was looking for was unclear, but Jayson knew she would return in her own time.

(Dropping off Atalanta the female Dartrix to breed with Geminispark's Skarmory. He will be keeping the offspring. I don't think you need Atalanta's stats)
Meanwhile, as Icarus waited outside, having been the one to bring Hyrem to the Hatchery since Wendy was involved with her egg, he was busy preening his feathers, throwing the occasional cursory glance at his surroundings when his Skarmory eyes picked up something different: a green owl perched on a nearby lamppost...and as soon as he figured out she was staring directly at him for an extended period of time, his jaw started dropping, and he had lost control of his body from there as flew up to the mysterious and beautiful stranger to begin his flirting. "W-well, I find myself with so many questions, but I guess I'll start with this: who are you, and where have you been all my life~?"

{Picking up my dragon mom and dragon dad as well as their new dragon daughter named Kima, who goes inside this Pokeball (1/50). And while I'm at it, I'll let my male Skarmory named Icarus (stats below) have fun with TKF's female Dartrix so they can make the last egg I get to keep for the year 2017!}

Name: Icarus (Ice)
Species: Skarmory
Level: 34
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Keen Eye (Accuracy cannot be lowered by opponent's attacks)
Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpAtk, likes Sour, hates Dry)
Held Item: Steel Gem x1 (the next Steel-type attack gains 30% bonus power and consumes this item)
Bond: 16
Current Movepool: Leer, Peck, Sand Attack, Swift, Agility, Fury Attack, Feint, Air Cutter, Metal Claw*, Spikes, Steel Wing, Metal Sound, {Fly}, {Taunt}, {Aerial Ace}, {Dragon Breath}, [Iron Head], {Sky Drop}, {Cut}, {Defog}, {Rock Smash}, (Pursuit), {Pluck}, (Assurance), (Whirlwind), (Endure), (Guard Swap), {Attract}, [Icy Wind], {Thief}, (Drill Peck), {Swords Dance}, (Stealth Rock), {Rock Tomb}, (Brave Bird), {Sandstorm}
Moves to Learn: Slash (Lv. 39), Autotomize (Lv. 39), Air Slash (Lv. 39), Night Slash (Lv. 45)
Old 11-19-2017, 02:06 AM   #143
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Isaac stood, nervous. He couldn't believe that some trainer had actually taken him off on his offer to breed, he hoped they didn't ask about his past. He would much rather remain curt and business like, as little human interaction as possible was heavily what he would prefer. The trainer seemed friendly enough, offering a Nidorina to breed with Morgana. It was a win-win, Isaac would get a Nidoran female, and the trainer in question would receive a baby Litten as thanks. Isaac sighed as he approached the hatchery, the last time he had been in here was to pick up Taro --- the enigma egg he was gifted from the league. Maybe he was finally going to be able to move past his past, maybe the league would finally forgive him for such a careless mistake. He hoped that after his time in Fizzby he could return to Unova and take the exam again, maybe he would pass this time.

Morgana stood next to his trainer, stoic as always. The large cat had been rather irritable lately, he had roughed up Vinny a little in their last training session. Isaac could tell he was just itching to mate with something, but he had no one that was able. He looked at the tall cat, he was licking his paws and smoothing his head fur to look as handsome as possible when he met his lady of the hour. Isaac chuckled to himself, looking for the trainer in question. His eyes were drawn to a man, he looked a little older than Isaac and had a Nidorina next to him. That must be the guy. Isaac approached him, Morgana in tow, giving a polite greeting with a smile upon his face.

"Hello! You must be Alexander?" He asked, looking at the man. "I'm Isaac, you replied to my ad. Morgana here is very excited to meet the lady." He smiled, gesturing to his Incineroar.

"Madame." Morgana spoke to the Nidorina, taking her paw in his hand and kissing it. He seemed to be excited for what was ahead. Isaac could only sit there with fear, he was nervous something could once again go wrong.

[Dropping off Morgana the Level 34 Incineroar to breed with Raves' Nidorina, I will be keeping the first egg]

Morgana
[ also known as 'mona' ]
Incineroar | Male | Brave Nature
Level. 34 | Fire/Dark | Event
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Luxury Ball
Bond: 19 | Contest Stats: [10/10/10/10/10]

- (Lv. 17) - > - (Lv. 34) - >

Intimidate [This Pokemon is able to intimidate opposing Pokémon upon entering battle]

Spoiler: show
Level-Up Moves
Scratch, Ember, Growl, Lick, Growl, Lick, Leer, Fire Fang, Roar, Bite, Swagger, Fury Swipes (38) Thrash, (44) Flamethrower, (49) Scary Face, (55) Flare Blitz, (60) Outrage, (66) Cross Chop

Egg Moves
Crunch, Body Slam, Fake Out, Heat Wave, Nasty Plot, Revenge

Move Tutor Moves
Fire Pledge

TM and HM Moves
Leech Life
Old 11-19-2017, 11:18 AM   #144
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
It was something that sounded almost too good to be true.

After years of being labelled sterile, the elite four of Fizzytopia had met and discussed a subject with the Hatchery, and made the discovery that there was a workaround to the Nidorina problem of an inability to breed. This, together with an ad he found in the tabloid of the day requesting a breeding partner, had led to some discussion between Alex and Tori, his Nidorina. The arrangements were simple enough: A Nidoran for the guy, and a Litten for Alex as payment for services, however that one worked. Even then he was a little apprehensive.

He had a feeling her and his Sandshrew were good friends, and the mouse was understanding of the situation, though he couldn't help but feel as though Glasspine was a little upset for some reason. Nevertheless, the call and meetup was made, and Alex found himself in the hatchery for the second time, though in this case it would be the first time using the breeding services. His contact, some guy called Isaac (not a Marowak) was waiting for him, as well as a rather muscular feline creature he had never seen. Was this what Litten evolved into?

Greeting Isaac, Alex nodded. "Good to meet you. Tori here's also quite interested in meeting him, from the looks of things," he smiled as the Incineroar took on a rather courteous stance and gave the poison pokemon's claw a gentle kiss, to the flustered pokemon's surprise. She didn't expect the partner to be such a stud.

As the pair were signed into the centre for the week, Alex could tell that Isaac appeared nervous, but as things were the trainer wasn't overly concerned, the Nidorina was tougher than she appeared.

(Dropping off Tori the level 27 Nidorina to breed with Naru's Incineroar, and confirming the first egg will be hers. Stats are below.)

Name: Tori.
Species: Nidorina.
Level: 27.
Obtained: Egg House.
Pokeball: Poke Ball (3/500)
Type: Poison.
Ability: Hustle.
Nature: Unknown.
Contest Stats: 0 all
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 9.
Evolutionary Line: Nidoran > Nidorina (level 16) > Nidoqueen (Moon Stone)

Bio:

Moveset:
Level: Growl, Scratch, Tail Whip, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Fury Swipes, Bite, Tackle.
Egg: Charm, Poison Tail, Venom Drench, Skull Bash, Beat Up, Counter, Disable, Focus Energy.
Machine: Hone Claws, Toxic, Venoshock, Hidden Power (Dark), Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Return, Dig, Double Team, Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, Echoed Voice, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Rock Smash, Secret Power, Confide.
Tutor: None.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:35 PM   #145
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Mélina whistled as she entered the Hatchery, impressed by both the quality and the style of the establishment. They definitely nailed the baby theme! And their equipment and areas seems very adequate too. This place was perfect to incubate her newly-found egg.

"Hello 'mam," she greeted the lady behind the nursery counter, "would you please have this Enigma Egg taken care of until it hatches? I'll make sure to pick it up next week, promise!"
"Helloooooooo!" Mélina shouted as she walked in the Hatchery, holding on the temptation of dramatically kicking the door open. "How's my little eggy doing? It's been a week in your care now, so I believe it is time for it to hatch now, right?" She clapped her hands lightly but excitedly, doing a little happy dance. "I'm gonna be a mom for the first time! ...Kind of."
Old 11-20-2017, 09:55 PM   #146
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

(Picking up my Deino, Arwan. Because that was a thing I forgot to do. Oops. Hopefully he didn't eat anyone cause too much trouble.)
___

Dropping off my male Lv. 20 Wimpod and female Lv. 71 Joltik holding Old Spice Incense to breed (stats below).

"??" Wimpod
Male
Springtime Event
Lv. 20
Ability: Wimp Out
Moves:
Struggle Bug
Sand Attack

___

"Uttu" Joltik
Female
Obtained in a trade.
Lv. 71
Ability: ???
Moves:
String Shot
Leech Life
Spider Web
Thunder Wave
Screech
Fury Cutter
Electroweb
Bug Bite
Gastro Acid
Slash
Electro Ball
Signal Beam
Agility
Sucker Punch
Discharge
Bug Buzz
Disable
Cross Poison
Pursuit
Faint Attack
Pin Missile
Poison Sting
Rock Climb
Bounce
Sleep Talk
Giga Drain
Magnet Rise
Snore
Metronome
Energy Ball
Shock Wave
Struggle Bug

Offspring to be picked up by TheKnightsFury.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:47 PM   #147
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Picking up Atalanta the Dartrix

Dropping off Boudicca the female Mudsdale (lvl 31) and Thowra the male Rapidash (lvl 40) for some 'horseplay'

Thowra's Moves: Quick Attack, Tackle, Growl, Ember, Ally Switch, Double Kick, Tail Whip, Stomp, Fury Attack, Poison Jab, Megahorn, Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Fire Spin, Take Down, Agility, Fire Blast, Inferno

Schala will be picking up the offspring

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 11-30-2017 at 12:58 AM.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:16 PM   #148
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
"Helloooooooo!" Mélina shouted as she walked in the Hatchery, holding on the temptation of dramatically kicking the door open. "How's my little eggy doing? It's been a week in your care now, so I believe it is time for it to hatch now, right?" She clapped her hands lightly but excitedly, doing a little happy dance. "I'm gonna be a mom for the first time! ...Kind of."
(Sorry about the lack of RP on this, ABL is without comp access in Japan still and I'm super busy today)

Okiku has hatched a lv.1 female Feebas! She also knows the Egg Move Hypnosis!
Old 11-23-2017, 10:34 PM   #149
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
(Sorry about the lack of RP on this, ABL is without comp access in Japan still and I'm super busy today)

Okiku has hatched a lv.1 female Feebas! She also knows the Egg Move Hypnosis!
"Awwwww," Mélina cooed while smiling sweetly, "welcome to the world, little girl! Don't worry, you'll be getting all the care and attention you need. For starters, I'm going to give you a very pretty name: Lucette! And secondly, you'll be going in a Pokémon that's just as pretty, too!" She pulls out a Premier Ball, then let the Feebas tap its button and swoop right in on her own.

"Thank you so much for taking care of her while she was in her egg!" the trainer bowed lightly. If ever I get my hands on another egg, I'm definitely coming back here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picking up the Lv.1 Female Feebas! Thanks a bunch Sneaze! ^^
Old 11-26-2017, 09:11 PM   #150
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Picking up my Ninjask, thanks!

Also, dropping off my Enigma Egg #3
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records