UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 06-08-2017, 10:53 PM   #26
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

The refugee nodded. "Nice to meet you, Kawaii! I'm Amicae, though most people just shorten it to Ami." Nadie twittered in a greeting of his own flew down to be level with his trainer's head.

"No, no, if I had more stable footing..." Bell tapped the bubble to be sure it regained its tension properly. "I hope that wasn't too weird for you..."

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 07:33 PM   #27
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Once Kawaii gave her permission, Keith threw three Poké Balls into the air. From the normal Poké Ball emerged an adorable Ivysaur, from the Psychic Ball appeared an experienced Starmie, and from the Valentine Ball appeared a Vileplume, who greeted Kawaii with a loud belch. "You've met Pomona and James before, I believe," said Keith. "This is Andromeda," he added, gesturing to the Starmie. "Andromeda, this is my friend Kawaii."

A pleasure to meet you, Kawaii, Andromeda's voice sounded in Kawaii's head- the Starmie was communicating telepathically.

Cyanide grinned. "Sure thing," she replied.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:01 AM   #28
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded "Nice to meet you too. If you will come into the kitchen my ledyba has just finished her cooking."
Frieghya wandered over and stared at the woobat. Her team contained a woobat but this one was different. She couldn't tell how yet.
Rumpleteaser shook off her paw "n-no d-don't w-wory a-about i-it."

Kawaii nodded in greeting to Andromeda, she was used to psychic types now. "Nice to meet you Andromeda. It's nice to see Pamona and James again too." She lead Keith and his pokemon further into the living room. "This is the livingroom slash entrance room. My team and I watch T.V. in here or we just relax. Sometimes I play video games. There is also a healing machine in the corner it also hooks up to your pokedex to access your P.C."
Freighya grinned Well, this is the living/entrance room. Sometimes we watch T.V. sometimes we read or Kawaii will draw out here. There's a healing machine in the corner for visiting trainers. she lead Cyanide down the hall to the Kitchen. Here is the Kitchen where you can see Little Miss cooking Lunch.
Indeed the Ledyba was flying quickly around preparing what looked like burritos but in a buffet-style. She paused and waved to the Eeveloutions "Hello Frieghya, lunch will be ready in about 5 minuets ,who is your friend ?"

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:18 PM   #29
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami couldn't help but be impressed. Wasn't this the same ledyba that was just sent to find the comfey creature? "Woah, that's pretty impressive! I can't say I have any chefs yet, myself."

Nadie could feel that someone was staring at him, but couldn't begin to guess why. Maybe they were expecting him to be more active as a guest or something? Better not leave them hanging, then! he thought as he turned to fly down to meet Freighya. Blind as he was, the woobat's echolocation was enough to tell him that he was about to speak with a feline pokemon with fur that would beyond smooth to the touch (for other creatures capable actually doing so without messing up their ability to move first, he thought with just a small touch of jealousy). 'Hello! How are you?' he asked, not quite sure if that was the right way to start a conversation with someone he's never met before.

Bell opened his mouth to apologize again, then thought better of it. '...Maybe we should just say that it's both our faults? I think it would be kind of silly to keep going like this...'

Old 06-10-2017, 06:52 PM   #30
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Andromeda's core flashed a sunny yellow in response to Kawaii's greeting, while Pomona smiled cutely, and James grinned lazily. They all followed Kawaii into the living room, Keith listening as she explained how she and her team generally spent time in there. "Cool," he remarked as Kawaii added that the healing machine could connect to his Pokédex for PC storage access.

Cyanide followed Freighya as she too was being given the grand tour, and was even led into the kitchen, where Little Miss was busy cooking. The Ledyba was not familiar with Cyanide, though Cyanide looked as though she recognized Little Miss. Or at least, knew of her in some capacity. "So you're Little Miss," she remarked. "Hermione's mentioned you. The name's Cyanide, good to meet you."
Old 06-11-2017, 12:41 AM   #31
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded then saw Flora floating to her. The trainer smiled "This is a Comfey." She said as the flower covered creature floated by her.
Frieghya tited her head You are blind. she mused but you can sense my fur texture. Increadible.
Rumble teaser blushed "o-oh k-kay. I-i'm R-rumpleteaser, n-nice t-to m-meet y-you."

Kawaii nodded and lead them into the kitchen "This is the Kitchen, you can see Little Miss is making lunch. That table can fit around 15 pokemon and myself." she explained gestuing to the table in the section seperated from the kitchen by only a change in floor tile.
Little miss blushed "Did she? She inspired me to start cooking."
Frieghya nodded [i]Little Miss is quite food at it too.[/]
with that the espeon moved from the kitchen into the doorway of a pink-themed room This is my trainer's room. She does not allow other people in here without her permission but let's us pokemon come and go at will. Sometimes I come in here to nap if the pokemon bedroom is full. She shrugged You can look around in there if you want, she's kinda scattered.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:53 AM   #32
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami saw the Posy Picker Pokemon float in, but it wasn't the pixie's appearance that blew he away. Rather, it was the soothing scent its flowers gave off. There weren't that many strong, sweet-smelling flowers along the path she walked since leaving Chroma's side, so having Spring Incarnate make her way to her was most certainly a pleasant surprie. "Aaah, that's so beautiful..." She said wistfully before shaking herself out of her trance. "I can see why you kept her, that's for sure!" She nodded to the comfey as she stood up. "Hello, Flora, I'm Ami, someone here for shelter against the storm. Nice to meet you!"

'Is it? I, uh, use sound to sense the world around me, so the only details I'm missing are these 'color' things everyone's talking about.' Nadie thought for a second, as if trying to verify a memory. 'The weird information box my trainer's sister has says that I'll have working eyes if I go through the evolution thing, so that'll help out there.' The woobat let out a surprised squeak as a realization suddenly dawned on him. 'Wait, I never said that out loud! Did you just read my mind?!'

Bell's expression clearly lit up now that the conversation wasn't so awkward, even if he did stumble a bit on the skitty's name at first.. 'Hello, R-r-rumpelteaser! My name's Bell.' He was about reaching an arm out like humans do, then thought better of it. Neither of them had 'hand' things, after all!

Old 06-11-2017, 02:00 PM   #33
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, cool," Keith remarked as they entered the kitchen. He waved to the Ledyba. James and Pomona did likewise, the latter by extending one of her vines in order to wave it.

"I'll have to try your cooking, be the judge of that myself," Cyanide responded with what could only be described as a friendly smirk. Soon afterwards, the tour continued on to Kawaii's bedroom, off-limits to other humans. "Yeah, Keith's kinda the same way about his room sometimes," Cyanide nodded. "Especially if he's keeping his Chespin doll in his room- word of advice, never fuck around with that Chespin doll of his. It's his most prized possession." She glanced through the doorway. "I may have a look later on," she stated. "For now, what's next?"
Old 06-11-2017, 05:17 PM   #34
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled as flora giggled and put a flower in Ami's hair before she flew off into the back room. Kawaii chuckled "She's kinda shy."
Frieghya chuckled I am an Espeon I can read thoughts.
Rumpleteaser giggled briefly before flushing bright red.

Kawaii nodded "Lunch should be ready in a bit."
Frieghya nodded sounds good. she lead her dark type friend past a pink bathroom and into a brown room with a raised platform in the middle. This is the battle room where we can train and spar.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-11-2017, 05:44 PM   #35
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Sounds good," Keith smiled. "In the meantime, catch anything new lately?" he asked Kawaii.

"Ooh," remarked Cyanide, eyeing the battle room. "You got a battle room too, huh? Very cool."
Old 06-11-2017, 05:47 PM   #36
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Oh, um, thanks." Ami hadn't expected Flora to give her one of the flowers, but she certainly wasn't going to turn it down even if she did have the chance. "Really? She doesn't consider giving flowers to others a bold move?"

'That's amazing! I thought mind reading was the hardest thing for a Psychic Type to achieve, and you do it so easily!' His enthusiastic excitement gave way for sheepish humility as he used Telekinesis to pick up a pillow. 'This is the best I can do...'

Bell's confusion showed in his eyes in the form of an even larger circle than usual. '...How come you're changing color? Is something wrong?'

Old 06-12-2017, 12:28 AM   #37
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii shrugged "She has her moments of bravery."
Frieghya nodded That's impressive on it's own.
Rumpleateaser flushed more I'm blushing, I blush when I'm emarassed."

Kawaii thought for a moment "I still haven't technically caught anything yet. I did adopt a Ponyta recently."
Frieghya nodded Yup, it's been super helpful.
She was about to continue when a bell chimed That means lunch is ready! Come on!
Little miss had spread out a buffet-style make-your-own Burrito spread. There were options for pokemon who ate meat or vegtables or both. The ledyba closely supervised the line and brought everyone glasses of fresh water as they sat down.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-12-2017, 08:23 AM   #38
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Moments of bravery, huh?" Ami thought for a second. "I... actually have no idea whether any of my pokemon can be considered brave or not. We haven't exactly run into any dangerous situations yet..."

Nadie looked (well, faced) the flying pillow before setting it down at its rightful spot. 'I guess it is. I haven't met anyone else who can do that while flying, so bonus points to me!' He was clearly feeling a bit better about himself.

'I see...' Bell didn't quite know what to say, partially because he didn't quite understand it still. He couldn't help but wonder if he could do this "blushing" thing as well, but since it seemed to be based on a feeling... it hopefully wouldn't happen anytime soon if he could. He'd probably have ask someone else for a better explanation later...

Old 06-12-2017, 03:28 PM   #39
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Well, that's pretty cool," Keith remarked. "I adopted a Yanma recently myself. I'd have brought him here, but there's still some training he and I need to do before I can really bring him to other people's houses- hasn't quite got the hang of the shock waves his wings can produce," he explained. Then, he heard a bell chiming. "Wha-" he began, before he saw Little Miss setting out what appeared to be lunch. "Ooh- I take it lunch is ready?" he asked Kawaii.

"Ooh, lunch," grinned Cyanide, hearing Little Miss. She eagerly followed Freighya into the kitchen, practically salivating at the make-your-own-burrito spread.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:36 PM   #40
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii tilted her head "Interesting..." she mused.
Frieghya smiled and beamed an image of herself into his brain, she supposed he diserved to know who he was talking to.
Rumpleteaser tilted her head "are you alright?"

Kawaii nodded "yup grab a plate and eat."
Frieghya lifted two plated from the stack and passed one to Cyanide.
Cassie, Victoria and Rumpleteaser walked in from the living room and grabbed some plates too. The sound of other pokemon echoed down the hall.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-12-2017, 06:38 PM   #41
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Cool," Keith smiled. He grabbed a plate and started to piece a burrito together. He seemed to greatly prefer meat over vegetables, though he made sure to include chunks of Tamato Berry on his. Meowth set to work making one for himself. Keith set out another plate on the floor, and Hebenon Teleported up to it and started using Psywave to pull in various ingredients to make his own burrito.

Cyanide accepted the plate from Freighya using Psychic. "Thanks," she grinned, already starting to make her own burrito. Unlike her Trainer, Cyanide seemed to prefer a healthy mixture of meat and vegetables, though with considerably more Tamato Berry.

James approached the food, eyes gleaming as he salivated hungrily. It seemed to be taking him a great amount of restraint to not devour everything all at once, though he did seem to be incorporating multiple tortillas into his burrito.

Pomona's burrito seemed to have the exact opposite ratio of meat to vegetables as Keith's, with only a little meat but enough vegetables for the burrito to qualify as some sort of salad. She was happily munching on it when she noticed three of Kawaii's Pokémon coming in. Smiling, she walked up to the Skitty. "Hi!" she said, greeting the Normal-type in a friendly way. "I'm Pomona, who are you?"
Old 06-12-2017, 07:27 PM   #42
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Kawaii's musings caused Ami to realize the error of her words. After all, someone covered in burn scars has clearly been through something that was less than ideal. "I mean, nothing dangerous as far as they are concerned. I... seem to have had a less secure life in the past, I guess."

The woobat's mind was suddenly... bombarded wasn't exactly the right word, given how gently the sensation was presented. Overwhelmed would be a better descriptor. He fluttered down to the floor (an odd sight, to be sure) as he attempted to take in this wondrous new sensation. Sure, there was the grace and smoothness about the image that told him it was Freighya that appeared in his mind, but she seemed... fuller? More complete? The subtle gradients that shifted as she moved, the gleam that reflected off of the pearl embedded in her head, the calm gaze in her deep eyes... The espeon had appeared charming before, but this made it much clearer! 'Woah...' he managed to squeak out in awe. 'Is that what you 'look' like? Is this what seeing is like?!' He took a deep breath. 'I mean, this is simply amazing! You really are a master of our Type's skills!' There was no need to give any other compliments, he figured- Freighya probably picked up on those thoughts as they came to him!

'Huh?' Rumpleteaser's question snapped Bell back into reality, causing blood to rush to his face and his three arms to wave around frantically for a second as he tried to regain his composure. (Surprisingly, his Water Bubble remained intact despite losing its supports.) 'I'm fine, I'm fine! Just making a mental note in this tiny bug brain of mine!'

(OOC: Semi-important visualization note: spider blood is blue, so Bell's blush won't quite look the same as one of ours)

Last edited by Median Dia; 06-12-2017 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Forgot a word. Fixed it.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:24 PM   #43
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii tilted her head but said nothing.
Frieghya blushed Oh um. Well since I can comunicate telepathically I just thought I would try that. Don't worry about it I know a Swoobat who can do a ton of things like what I just did.
Rumpleteaser giggled "Y-you j-just b-blushed.

Kawaii made her burrito much like Kieth's. She was very much a meat eater but held back in present company.
Frieghya was as even as Cyanide was but changed up some of the ingreadiants so she was not idendical.
Victoria took pure meat on her plate and broke her internal rule of never standing up to serve herself.
Rumpleteaser was evenly mixed for portions, thogh she favored berries as toppings. She jumped when Pomona spoke to her "O-oh u-um, m-my n-name i-is R-rumpleteaser."
Cassie took mostly beans and sat by Keith her tail wagging eagerly.
More pokemon filtered down the hall, a Ponyta with a Buneary and a Seedot on it's back provided the three of them with plates of vegtables and went to stand at the table.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-13-2017, 08:31 AM   #44
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona took a step backwards as her greeting caused Rumpleteaser to jump. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," she said, sounding much more quiet now. "Nice to meet you, Rumpleteaser," she added, still giving a friendly smile.

Keith smiled and pet Cassie as she sat near him. He then tried his burrito. "Mmm, this is good stuff," he said once he'd swallowed that first bite.

James had finished construction on his burrito, and proceeded to start to eat it. Only problem being, it was of questionable structural integrity, and between that and the Vileplume's stubby little arms, holding it in the air with any hopes of leaving it in one piece was completely out of the question, and so he walked around the plate, leaning in to take bites out of the burrito while leaving it on the plate.

Cyanide held her burrito in midair via Psychic while she ate it. She gave a small chuckle at the sight of James working with the mealtime monstrosity he'd crafted.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:36 PM   #45
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

(OOC: Sorry my reply's late, my internet was out all day)

Ami sighed. "... may have a small amnesia problem. I say small because, really..." she touched the burn on her cheek to emphasize her point. "...I don't think I even want to know." She decided to quickly change the subject. "Anyway, your ledyba's been waiting on us. It would be rude of me to keep her hanging, right?"

'A swoobat?' Nadie had never met one, but he knew that the evolved form was sure to have greater potential than his current state. If one could pull off tricks like that... then there might be hope for him yet! 'Do you think I could come even close to that level? I do kind of have a bit of a slow start here...'

'H-huh?' Bell forced his front two arms into the Bubble (Causing a few droplets to splash out and the whole thing to wobble slightly) and felt his face. Sure enough, his cheeks were warmer than usual. 'Ooooh, I see! That mental note didn't mean much in the end, I guess.' He brought his arms back to their usual places on the Bubble, looking a little apologetic about getting everything wet again.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:29 AM   #46
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii looked around, "Oh yeah. She's made grilled cheese and tomato berry soup." The pinkette led her guest into the kitchen.
Frieghya beamed a image of her smiling encouragingly into the woobat's mind You will be exelent I just know it.
Rumpleteaser giggled again and shook off the excess water,"I-it's a-alright. Y-you m-must b-be p-pretty n-new t-to t-the w-world h-huh?"

Kawaii smiled "Little Miss will be glad to hear that." she turned as the Ponyta entered the kitchen. "There's my Ponyta Amatsaru and my Buneary Lapis and you know of Tengu." Kawaii introduced her pokemon. Lapis was helping Tengu eat.
Frieghya giggled as she watched James try to eat his creation.
Rumpleteaser blushed [i]"I-it's a-alright, I-i s-scare e-easily. N-nice t-to m-meet y-you t-too.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-14-2017, 01:24 AM   #47
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Grilled cheese? "Um, wouldn't grilling cheese make it melt and pool up at the bottom?" In truth, Ami was just a little bit less clueless about the world than her pokemon were...

Another wave of the unfamiliar sense came into the woobat's mind, no less impressive that it was the first time around. If anything, Freighya's smile did its job very well. 'I, um... Thanks. I'll definitely try to reach your expectations!' He attempted to flutter back into the air, only to realize that he didn't have enough falling room to catch himself with from the ground. 'Er, just as soon as I find something to propel myself off of...'

Bell blinked. He hadn't expected his youth to come up in conversation at all! 'I, um... I-is it really that obvious...?"

Old 06-14-2017, 09:53 AM   #48
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded as Kawaii introduced her Ponyta and Buneary. "Cool," he remarked.

"Heh, yeah, I know, I built it a little big," James said sheepishly between bites. "It's good, though," he added. At that point, however, Andromeda showed up. Her core flashed, and she used Psychic to lift James's massive burrito into the air. "Oh, yeah, way easier," grinned the Vileplume, eating the burrito with renewed enthusiasm. "Thanks, Andromeda!"

It's no problem, the Starmie telepathically responded. And you, I'm guessing, would be Freighya? she added, now addressing the Espeon.

Pomona gave a small smile to Rumpleteaser. "So, after lunch, wanna play?" she asked the Skitty.
Old 06-14-2017, 01:22 PM   #49
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii kicked herself mentally "You will see what grilled cheese is. Come on!" she grabbed the visitor's hand and lead her into the kitchen and sat her down at the table. Little miss brought over plates of grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato berry soup.
Frieghya had an idea Here I will lift you up you can start flapping she lifted up the Woobat with her psychic powers. As she did so she felt her heart skip a beat. Something had called her to this pokemon and she knew that he was different from the woobat her trainer owned.
Rumple teaser giggled again n-no i-i j-just h-had a-a f-feeling

Kawaii remembered something "oh! actually I did adopt a Shuppet recently." she smiled.
Suddenly as if she knew she was being discussed a Shuppet appeared from the wall and gave a friendly smile to Keith.
Frieghya nodded That's me!
Rumpleteaser nodded S-sure."

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-14-2017, 03:57 PM   #50
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Ooooh! They're cheese sandwiches that have been grilled!" Well, they were technically lightly fried, but even Ami had to admit that 'fried cheese' or 'sauteed sandwiches' didn't quite have the same ring to them. She took a bit out of a warm half and chewed slowly, contemplating its flavor. Despite the apparent simplicity of the dish, it had a savory taste it, a pleasing texture, and... a hint of nostalgia? Although the girl herself maight not have remembered what grilled cheese was, her taste bud sure did, and she found herself digging in at a far faster pace than she had expected. "Mmmh! 'Dese'r gud!" ...Trainers that spent most of their time traveling weren't exactly known for their manners.

'Oh, thank you!' Nadie exclaimed with a grateful smile as he started to flap his wings as instructed. 'It might've taken me a while on my own!' Sure, his wings couldn't quite find purchase yet, but that was because Freighya was supporting him. He'd easily be able to get himself to stay in the air when she let go, but this was nice in and of itself...

Bell let out an annoyed groan that sounded very peculiar through his bubble. 'I just gave myself away. Oh, well, guess someone was bound to find out eventually.'

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases