UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 05-26-2017, 12:13 AM   #1
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

The Not So Secret Base of Cute Things

Located in the middle of a forest clearing stands a small, for now, house that is compleatly decked out in shade of pastel pink and purple. It is surrounded by a white pikette fence. The entire thing looks like an old doll house. In the back there is a large gated off area for pokemon to play in.
----INSIDE------
1F:
The first, and only floor for now, is seperated into six different rooms. Each one directly branching off from the large entrence room.

ENTRENCE ROOM:
The entrence room serves as a pokemon center, it is also where Kawaii and her pokemon watch T.V.
The walls are colored a soft blue and there are many windows, alowing a soft natural light source. The floors are made of white birch-wood.
The pokemon center consists of a single machine that can heal pokemon with the push of a button.
The T.V. area consists of a couch colored dusky blue adorned with squashy multicolred pillows and sodt blankets and throws. Various trays for drinks and snacks and the T.V. rests on a stand that holds different movies and video games and their consols. A single door leads into the branching hallway.

The branching hallway is nondescript and white. It is clearly just used to pass between rooms.

THE KITCHEN:
The first door leads into a kitchen just big enough for a Ledyba and her helper to prepare food. It is furnished with everything used for cooking. The tools themselves are colored red. The kitchen walls are a cream color with hand-painted gingerbread men.
In the same room is a table clearly large enough for Kawaii and over half her team to eat. It holds red placemats at each spot. The chairs around the table are mismatched but still in the theme of red or gingerbread.

KAWAII'S ROOM:
The next room down the hallway is Kawaii's bedroom. While she is an increadibly private person she will take her closest frinds into her bedroom if they need to talk. Her room is an exsplosion of pink and lace. From her bed to the carpet color, her room is covered in various shades of pink. Her bed is pushed against the wall and in one corner she has her art table while in the other corner is her alter. Her alter is the only thing in her room that Kawaii will not let anyone touch. Her closet is on the wall next to her bed. She makes the use of carious shelves to hold her things.

BATHROOM:
The bathrooms are themed in different flowers. The main bathroom is themed in roses and has rose spattered wallpaper and pink curtains. All the soap is shaped like a rose. The other bathroom is lavender themed and has purple striped wallpaper.

BATTLE ROOM:
A simple room, it contains a raised platform for pokemon to practice fighting on and a fridge stocked with healing items.

POKEMON BEDROOM:
It is a simple room that has it's entire floor made out if a bed. Half of it is bathed in sunlight the other half is pitch black. there is a sepreate room adjoining this one that leads to a pool big enough to hold a whalelord comfortably. All pokemon are welcome in these two rooms.

VICTORIA'S SECRET ROOM:
Accessed by a switch disgused as a vase Victoria keeps a secret room. A glass wall divides the room in half. The other side is a sterile white room. the opposite side is a large throne made of gold and engraved oddly. The floor is littered with pillows, and there is a screen with maps flashing on them with various charts and graphs displayed.

BASE RULES
~There is no limit to how many pokemon you can bring out as long as they can all fit.
~I'm not going to be too picky about this but it would be nice if you could color your posts to show what room you are in.
~ Unless Kawaii invites you to her room PLEASE DO NOT GO IN THERE.
~have fun!
THE BASE IS NOW OPEN FOR RP!

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 09-18-2017 at 03:36 PM.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:13 AM   #2
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

MAILBOX:
NONE

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:45 AM   #3
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

The rain was ridiculous, bombarding all unfortunate enough to be outdoors with countless specks of sharp water. In such conditions, it was only natural for one to seek shelter, and the only shelter Amicae could find was a cute little house in the middle of Arceus-knows-where. It was bound to be safer than the forest that surrounded it, so it was probably worth a shot.

She ran up to the front door and rung the bell, certain that it would catch more attention than simply knocking. "Please have someone nice home, please have someone nice home..." she mumbled to nobody in particular, as the dewpider on her shoulder squeaked curiously at the strange new phenomenon it was now experiencing. At least someone wouldn't be too worried by being left out in the rain?

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 01:16 AM   #4
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii shot up from her seat sketching on the couch, disturbing Frighya who was on her lap as she watched T.V. Her skitty across the couch yawned and swished her tail while the purloin sat there with a smirk. Kawaii raced over to the door and opend it to see Amicae standing out in the rain. Her brow furrowed and she bekoned the trainer in. "You must be frezing, my goodness!" the pinkette exlaimed. "Hang tight right there." She heald up a hand and rushed into the house. "Little Miss! We need warming tea STAT!" she shouted as she dashed to the bathroom to grab a towel. The female trainer heard a buzz of wings and claws on hard-wood as the Ledyba and her headier friend went to work. She rand back and wrapped the new trainer up in the towel. "There, and I had some of my pokemon make some tea for you." She paused and examined the stranger "You look about my size, you could wear some of my clothes until yours are finished drying." she mused to herself.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-04-2017, 02:10 AM   #5
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

(OOC: Updated my Member's Post with Ami's bio, since I apparently hadn't done that yet. Figured it might be somewhat important)

If there was one thing Ami wasn't expecting, it certainly wasn't a sudden whirlwind of activity sparked by her appearance- or to be standing around in a towel, for that matter. Still, the older girl that lived here seemed determined to make her feel at home, though, and she wasn't about to turn down this kind of hospitality.

"I, u-um... thank you," she managed to say through her still lingering surprise. "Y-you really didn't have to do all this for me..." Her thoughts took a more practical turn, as she ried to find ways to lessen the burden that the pink-haired lady had thrown herself into carrying. "You wouldn't happen to have an electric dryer, would you? I doubt this rain will let up soon enough for sun-drying to work..."

Her dewpider, for his part, had leapt off his trainer's shoulders and scurried towards the TV to observe to weird image box. Why did the thing's in it move and change so much...?

Old 06-04-2017, 10:29 AM   #6
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii thought for a moment "Oh yes, hang on." she dashed back to a storage closet and pulled out a small electric heater. She returned and pluged it in infront of Ami. "There we go, and heres Little Miss and Cassie with the tea." She observed as a sheltie colored Herdier came it with a thurmos of tea balenced on her head. A ledyba flew just behind her looking woriedly at the newcomer.
Meanwhile Frieghya jumped down off the couch and sniffed at the dewpider.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-04-2017, 10:06 PM   #7
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami watched as the lady of the house scurried off again, and swiftly came sort of heat-giving device. "Woah, it's like a little metal fire!" she exclaimed whee went to test it. "This'll definitely work." The next part of her benefactor's generosity trotted in as she tried to layout her soaked clothes in such a way that the heater in such a way that they dried off while posing the least threat to the floorboards possible. "Oh, thank you!" she said as she took the thermos from its bearer's nose. Doing so brought the lediba into her field of vision, its concern showing clearly on its face. "Um... I'll probably be okay now. The worst I could probably get now is a small cold, right?" A cold would certainly be far better than getting hypothermia, at least.

Bell noticed the feline pokemon's sniffing and turned to face her. "Hi, hi! Can you please tell me what this thing is, miss?" he asked, pointing one of his top three legs at the TV. His innocent curiosity all but betrayed his youth.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:28 AM   #8
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii blushed "I'm glad you are ok. The rain can get really bad here and I haven't had many visitors." she sighed "Actually you are my first."
Little Miss nodded and returned to the kitched and her cooking.
Cassie looked expectantly at Ami and cocked her head silently asking for pets.
Frieghya chuckled That is a television, it's a wonderus machine that can show moving pictures. she explained.
Victoria rolled her eyes at the Dewpider's idocy but said nothing.
At a clap of thunder Rumpleteaser jumped under her security blanket and meweld terrified.
The Purrloin trotted over to the Skitty and curled her tail over the quivering lump of blankets.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-05-2017, 09:19 PM   #9
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"The first, huh?" It was easy to see why- the place was well off the beaten path, and there were plenty of people who would be scared off by its dollhouse appearance if they did find it- Ami wasn't about to make such a rude remark, though. That might get her kicked back out into the storm. "Well, I'm glad to be here." She noticed Cassie's look and began to pet her. "You have so many pokemon, and well-trained ones to boot. I've only got three!" She punctuated this last statement with a self-indulgent giggle.

Bell's pupils flickered into straight lines a couple times- something that passed for blinking among dewpiders. "Moving pictures? So, none of these things are happening right now?" He looked at the television, then back at Freighya. "They even have sound. That's, um, how'd you say it? Wondrous! Truly wondrous!" He was certainly pleased to understand the machines nature now.

Old 06-05-2017, 11:55 PM   #10
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled as she observed Ami petting Cassie "I have just a little over 30 if you will believe that. My pokemon room is the biggest room in the house. I hope to expand a little if I commit to the whole pokemon breeder thing." she remarked before ushering her guest in to sit on the couch.
Frieghya glanced at the T.V. Some of it is actually happening. Depends on what channel it's on. Like the news or live shows. Right now it's just playing one of our favorite shows 'Doctor Who'. Which is entirely fictional.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-06-2017, 12:08 AM   #11
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Over thirty?!" Ami exclaimed in shock. "That's a lot!" She took a deep breath to calm herself down. "You're looking into pokemon breeding? I've heard that it's a pretty rewarding past-time, and with so many pokemon you could certainly do it..." She thought for a second, trying to determine where got her information. "Then again, I've only heard talk of it at a market about almost half a month ago. There were a lot of eggs around the area then."

"Fictional...? I guess that means it's not real?" Bell looked at the espeon as a child uncertain of whether they did something right would- indeed, he kind of was. He was pretty good at drawing connections for a bug-brained critter.

Old 06-06-2017, 12:34 AM   #12
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii tilted her head like a confused dog "Was that in Alola? because there was an egg hunt recently there.
Frieghya could tell the spider was trying really hard to get stuff right. She nodded Indeed. You are quite clever. she remarked.
Victoria rolled her eyes on the coutch abd hopped down, Rumpleteaser shortly behind her.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-06-2017, 10:18 AM   #13
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami's eyes widened slightly in recognition. "That's it! Were you there, too?" Techinically, the Springtide Isles weren't part of Alola, but most participants didn't really care- Amicae included.

Bell squeaked happily at the espeon's praise. "Yay, I got it right~!" He noticed the two other cats jump down and waved at them. "Hello!"

Old 06-06-2017, 12:10 PM   #14
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded "I got my very own Alolan pokemon there too. A Comfey I named Flora."
Victoria nodded vaugely in the direction of the dewpider. Rumpleteaser shyly waved hello. Frieghya shrugged You will have to excuse them, The Skitty is very shy and the Purrloin has a grudge against all male pokemon.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-06-2017, 12:26 PM   #15
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"...I can't say I've heard of a comfey before... But I guess that's kind of normal for me!" Ami motioned over to Bell. "I hatched that weird-looking baby during the hunt. He might not look like it, but he's pretty much mastered using the weird crystal he came with!"

Bell gave a slight look of confused concern. "All males? Isn't that, like, almost half the world's pokemon...?"

Old 06-06-2017, 12:34 PM   #16
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

At first, nothing. And then, with a flash of light, a Pokémon Trainer materialized just outside. With one hand he was clutching the umbrella keeping himself and his Pokémon dry in spite of the falling rain. With the other hand, he held a Qwilfish. "Yeah, I think this is the place, Hebenon," Keith nodded. "And it only took you three tries," he chuckled.

"Qwil..." Hebenon chuckled sheepishly.

"Yeah, only three tries," Meowth said, rolling his eyes. "Ya make it sound like da second try didn't get us nearly trampled ta death."

"Oh, come on, Meowth, it could happen to anyone," stated Keith.

"Oh, yeah, because people with Teleporting Qwilfish always find demselves in da path of a Bouffalant stampede," Meowth retorted. "Yeah, dat happens every day!"

"Alright, well, instead of arguing this, I say we see if Kawaii's home," Keith stated, approaching the front door and knocking on it.
Old 06-06-2017, 04:15 PM   #17
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

(Ooc: i'm going to put my response to mm in purple 'cus convenience)
Kawaii smiled, "I can go get her if you want."
Victoria huffed "They have abused us females for ceturies, it's payback time. Except for those on my own team. I have some tact."
Frieghya rolled her eyes You are going to scare our guest Vi.

Kawaii saw the flash of light and looked outside. She squealed when she saw Keith."Guys! Keith cam to visit!." she ran around gathering up her garbage and tossing it in the trash. Little miss was currently making lunch. When she heard the announcement the Ledyba jumped and doubled the amount of food she was preparing.
Freighya yawned from her seat in the window and jumped up and stretched. Sounds of excited pokemon echoed from deeper in the house.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-07-2017, 03:57 PM   #18
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith couldn't help but smile as Kawaii announced to all present that he had arrived. He could hear excited sounds from further in the house, cluing him in that Kawaii's Pokémon were equally happy at his arrival. Not one to ignore such a warm welcome, Keith entered the Secret Base. Of course, wanting to get out of the rain, that also played a role in his eagerness to enter, but considering he had an umbrella, it was a rather small role.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:53 PM   #19
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii opened the door and eagerly lead Keith inside. Frieghya was beat by Cassie running up to the door. She wagged her tail and showed off her evolution waiting for his approval. The Espeon was right behind her and looked curiously at Keith.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #20
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"That would be nice," Ami replied, not bothering to hide the curiosity from her voice. What exactly was a comfey, anyway? Suddenly, she had an idea of her own. "If you want, I could let out one of my other pokemon as well."

"Abused...? I don't know anything about that," the dewpider intoned, confused. Among Bug Types, the opposite was more often the case if such abuse happened at all, so the purrloin's words no sense for him on an instinctive level as well.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:55 PM   #21
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Hey, Kawaii," Keith smiled as he entered. "Glad I finally got a chance to come visit. Weather kinda sucks, but then, that's why they invented umbrellas and the Teleport move," he grinned.

"Qwil," nodded the Qwilfish still in Keith's hand.

Keith then noticed the Herdier approaching him. "Cool," he remarked, taking out his Pokédex.

"Herdier, the Loyal Dog Pokémon, and the evolved form of Lillipup. A Normal-type," said the Pokédex. "Herdier's cape-like fur is very hard and reduces the damage it takes from attacks. For ages, Herdier have helped Trainers raise their Pokémon."

"So Cassie evolved, huh?" Keith smiled, petting the Herdier. "That's awesome, congrats," he stated. "Oh- hey, Freigyha," he added, for he noticed the Espeon behind Cassie. "Yes, I brought Cyanide," he added with a grin. "Gimme a sec, I'll bring her out-"

But before he could set Hebenon down on the floor, the Moon Ball on Keith's belt burst open on its own accord, and the Umbreon materialized, grinning at the sight of her friend.

"...Or, she could hear me and come out on her own," Keith finished with a slight chuckle. "That works, too."
Old 06-07-2017, 11:51 PM   #22
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded "of course, there's not really a limit to how many pokemon you can have out. Little Miss could you go get flora?" she addressed the Ledyba.
Little Miss nodded and flew back into the house.
Victoria hmphed "We do not get as many rights as they do, they are almost always preffered, and all 'starter' pokemon are male."
Frieghya shook her head Vi I think you are scaring our guest.
Meanwhile Rumplteaser was curiously sniffing the Dewpider and raised a paw to bat at the bubble on it's head.

Kawaii ushered Keith inside "I'm so glad you are here, let me show you around. I should mention though, that all of my pokemon are out of there pokeballs here. I didn't really want to restrain them at home."
Frieghya instantly nuzzled Cyanide Hi Cyanide! Welcome to the secret base! her normally cool tone forgotten.
Happy to be noticed Cassie laid down in the entrance room floor and dozed off.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-08-2017, 07:37 PM   #23
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded as Kawaii explained that all her Pokémon were out of their Poké Balls here. "I get it, same goes for my place most of the time," he replied. He looked around as he prepared to follow Kawaii, awaiting the grand tour of her Secret Base. "Should I bring out the other Pokémon I brought?" he added.

Cyanide grinned at her friend's greeting. "Happy to be here," she replied, nuzzling Freighya back.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:03 PM   #24
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Oh, okay! In that case..." she dug through her bag until she pulled out a plain pokeball. "Nadie, come say hello!" The orb let out a flash of white light that materialized into the furry blue form of a woobat. "This is my first partner, Nadie. And this here is Miss, er..." Ami's introduction inevitably fell a bit short. "Um, I don't think we've introduced ourselves, now that I think about it." The woobat was patiently hovering, waiting for the pink haired lady to reveal her identity.

Now Bell knew the Devious Pokemon was overexaggerating. Ami occasionally talked about her 'sister' and her pokemon, the first and foremost (a.k.a., starter) of which was a fearsome female that frequently bickered with her trainer while keeping the rest of the group in check behind the scenes. He didn't exactly know about any of the other arguments she made though. 'Not all of those are true...' he mumbled unconvincingly. A sudden push against his water bubble caused him to lose balance a bit and wobble back and forth, accidentally breaking its tension so that Rumpleteaser's paw entered it and became wet. "Uwah, I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, taking a few steps back to free the kitten's foot.

Old 06-08-2017, 10:35 PM   #25
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii gasped "Ack, how rude of me. I'm Kawaii. Nice to meet you."
Victoria humphed and jumped back on the couch. "Typical." she muttered.
Frieghya was just about to make an exscuse when a flash of light distracted her. She turned her attention to her trainer by the door.
Rumpleteaser shook off the water "n-no i-it's m-my f-fault."

Kawaii nodded "Sure, once they are all out we can start the tour."
Frieghya smiled Want me to show you around?

Hater of loss meme

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases