UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 01-20-2017, 11:06 PM   #26
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Amethyst leads Marvolo and his friends inside to find Kinana practicing her Lick attack on her catch: a squirming trainer who thought she merely wanted his attention. Well, she wanted it...and more! With his hands bound in her coils, he couldn't keep her face, and most importantly her tongue, at bay. And Amethyst couldn't have been prouder. "Good work, sweetie~ Now come say hi to your-"
"DADDY~" Slithering off of Hyrem, Kinana slides straight to her father and gives him a big hug. "You're here~ Hey, Sorano, come see our daddy!" she called down toward the basement.
Coming up the stairs was a smaller serpent, a Dratini, who raced over to the three Seviper with curiosity in her eyes at the male one as this was the first time she and Marvolo had met. "Marv, this is Sorano," Amethyst explained, "she's the Dratini I talked about that hatched a few months after Kinana did, and she really liked thinking about her as a sister. Now, I couldn't really turn down such an eager request from our daughter, so we've adopted her~"
"Hi there~" she gave out a softer hiss, but one that still showed how excited she was to finally meet Marvolo.

Meanwhile, Hyrem dusted himself off before standing up. "Phew, thanks for the timing, Keith!" he said in relief. "Good to see you again, and you too, Helena! So, how are things?"

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:28 AM   #27
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Marvolo was beaming with fatherly pride as he saw his daughter practicing Lick on her catch- her Trainer. "That's my girl," he smiled, just before Amethyst called her over. And Kinana responded to the call with great enthusiasm, wrapping Marvolo in a big hug. The father Seviper hugged his daughter back. "I've missed you, Kinana," Marvolo said to his daughter. "I saw that catch you just made, and you were amazing. Pinned down the arms and everything- that's an important thing to remember." However, Kinana then called for someone called Sorano, who turned out to be the Dratini Amethyst had told Marvolo about, the one they'd adopted as another daughter. "Hello, Sorano," smiled Marvolo. "It's nice to finally meet you."

"No problem, man," said Keith. "Though honestly, it's Marv you should be thanking for the timing- he's the one who dragged me here. And I mean that literally," he added with a chuckle. "When it comes to getting him to see his family, you do not want to slow him down."

"Nice to see you too, Hyrem," nodded Helena.

"Things are pretty good," Keith said in response to Hyrem's question. "Oh, yeah- I caught a couple of Pokémon last year I don't think I ever got a chance to show you. I didn't bring my Swirlix or my Shiny Beautifly with me, but this one I had to bring," he added, producing an Ice Ball from his belt. "Figured you might like to meet this guy. Come on out, Lenny!" he said, tossing the Ice Ball into the air. Keith knew that Hyrem had a Weavile of his own (a tough detail to forget when his Mightyena was in love with said Weavile), and so from Keith's Ice Ball emerged a Weavile of his own. This Weavile, however, sported chocolate-brown fur instead of the black fur normal for his kind, and the feathers, instead of crimson, were an icy shade of blue.

"Weaviii!" Lenny grinned. Then he noticed the unfamiliar person nearby. "Weavii?" he asked, looking up at Hyrem.

"Lenny, this is my friend, Hyrem," Keith explained. "Hyrem, meet Lenny, my Weavile."
Old 02-04-2017, 10:00 PM   #28
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

{Ohey, we're actually on the second page now! }

Kinana beamed when her father hold her how proud he was. "Uh huh! I learned that tip from my mom!" Meanwhile, Sorano sidled up to her adoptive father and nuzzled him on the side. "Nice to meet you too...Daddy~"

Hyrem heard about Marvolo dragging Keith here...you know, as in physically dragging him here, and he had a good, little chuckle to himself before saying, "Well, that sounds like something he'd do! And I may not be a fan of saying this, but I guess I owe him one. Maybe us paying a visit to your place will work?"

Keith then told Hyrem about some of his new Pokemon, a Swirlix and a Shiny Beautifly, before showing off another: a brownish looking Weavile with bright blue feathers instead of red, the longer ear feathers indicating this one was male. Lenny was quite different from a Shiny Weavile, and probably even rarer than them too, which caused Hyrem to stand there with fascination. "Wow, I've never seen a Weavile like that before! Hi Lenny, how are you?" he greeted, putting his hand out so Lenny could sniff if.

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 03-11-2017 at 05:42 AM.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:24 AM   #29
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Marvolo nodded as Kinana explained that her mother had taught her that particular tip. "I'm not surprised," Marvolo said. "Your mother is absolutely amazing like that- you're learning from the best." And then Sorano started nuzzling Marvolo, calling him Daddy just as Kinana did. Marvolo gently hugged the Dratini with his coils, knowing in an instant that as far as he was concerned, Sorano was every bit as much a daughter to him- every bit as much a part of the family- as Kinana was.

Hyrem had chuckled along with Keith at the mention of the latter being forcibly dragged to the former's Secret Base, then voiced the idea of himself visiting Keith's Secret Base. "Sure," Keith nodded. "Anytime you like, you're more than welcome. I've actually expanded the place recently- now there's a Pokémon Center on the first floor. Even got the roof repainted red and everything. And what's more, Helena here is more often than not the one running the healing machine. She and Rubeus spend a lot of time working in the Pokémon Center now."

Helena nodded. "Right now there's a Nurse Joy covering for me," she explained. "I'm able to call one in to cover for me at any time so I don't have to stop traveling with Keith."

When Keith had sent out Lenny, he grinned- he knew the Weavile's unusual coloration would have Hyrem's interest. Lenny sniffed at Hyrem's hand. "Weaviii..." he murmured. And then, with a sudden big grin, he jumped up and hugged Hyrem. "Weaviii!" he exclaimed.

"Heh, yeah, Lenny's as friendly as they come," Keith smiled. "Loves to hug. But yeah- he's the only Weavile I've ever seen with this color scheme. Apparently, way back when Sneasel was first officially classified as a Pokémon, the entire species had this brown fur and blue feathers, but over time their coloration changed to what they're known to look like today, y'know? I don't know if you heard about that rockslide in the Clawmark Mountain Range last year? It caught my attention, got me going there to look, since I'd heard the rumors of those mountains being home to amazing treasures, and I was thinking maybe the rockslide might've uncovered something valuable, y'know? So it's me, Meowth, Bellatrix, and Malfoy, we're all going through this huge rock pile, and Meowth uncovers an Egg. He brings it back to us, and Bellatrix and Malfoy just spring into action, they wrap the Egg in Bellatrix's tail fur. That, as far as I'm concerned, best option right there. Not much can beat a Skuntank's tail fur in terms of sheer fluffiness. The Egg hatched almost right away, and into a brown Sneasel with blue feathers. Took an instant liking to us all right away, and the rest is history. And we didn't see any other Sneasel or Weavile anywhere in those mountains that day, so I'm thinking that Egg was the only survivor- the theory I'm going with at the moment is that there are- or were- isolated colonies of Sneasel and Weavile in secluded mountain ranges like Clawmark that never changed their color along with the rest of the species for whatever reason."

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 02-09-2017 at 02:06 AM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:23 AM   #30
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Hearing Marvolo tell their daughters they were learning from the best, Amethyst grinned with pride. "Absolutely~ And there's always more to learn. After all, I'm not the only one that is the best in our family~" she hissed before advancing to her mate, giving him a nice, long lick starting with his nose and ending with his forehead, then doing similar to her kids albeit shorter ones, both of the smaller serpents giggling at the tongue that tickled their bodies.

It was at this point that the family overheard what Hyrem and Keith were discussing. "Wow, you've really got a full blown Pokemon Center? That's gotta be a lot of work to run! Good thing you've got a Nurse Joy to cover for you too...Now I'll really have to come visit, I need to see it for myself!"

"Ooo, you hear that?" Amethyst asked. "Our trainer just might be visiting your father's place in the near future! And it wouldn't do for him not to bring us, right~"
"Right~" both Kinana and Sorano hissed in unison.
"Well, that settles that then! And it should be easy to...convince him to make plans for all of us right now! With your help, of course~" said Amethyst, turning to Marvolo, hoping he would have the same mischievous expression that his family did.

Lenny, meanwhile, had jumped into Hyrem's arms and given him a big hug, a sign that he was really friendly. As Keith explained how he got the strangely colored feathered weasel, Hyrem could feel the soft fur coat, very similar to that of Leila's, and was reminded of when she would cuddle with him (and still does sometimes!). "So you might be one of a kind, huh buddy?" he asked Lenny. "Hey Leila, come on up, I want to show you someone!" he called down to the basement. A few moments pass, and another Weavile showed up, this one with the more common colors you would see of Weavile and with shorter feathers signifying a female. Leila saw Hyrem and grew curious of the other Weavile in his arms, so she jumped onto his back, causing him to shift a little to maintain his balance, before sniffing this new, younger Weavile and finding him to be okay (because he's only a visitor...right?). "Hi there, new guy! I'm Leila, what's yours?" she asked Lenny.

Old 03-11-2017, 01:22 PM   #31
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Marvolo grinned at Amethyst's words, and even moreso as she licked him, practically melting at the sensation. Soon afterwards, they overheard Hyrem making plans to visit Keith's Secret Base. Marvolo nodded as his daughters agreed with their mother- he too was very much in favor of his family getting to visit him at Keith's place, and indeed, he had exactly the mischievous expression on his face that Amethyst was hoping to see. "I'll help any way I can," Marvolo promised.

Keith smiled as Leila also jumped onto Hyrem to meet the other Weavile. "Hi, Leila! I'm Lenny," replied the brown and blue Weavile.

"And I brought someone else I think Leila's gonna be happy to see," Keith said to Hyrem, Sirius's Poké Ball already in his hand. "So, Hyrem, have you caught any new Pokémon lately?" he asked.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:29 PM   #32
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Amethyst was pleased at her mate's willingness, and without a word she slithered over to her trainer, her head motioning the other three serpents to follow suit and have their coils ready for a classic snake prison.

Hyrem's eyes lit up when Keith asked about his new acquisitions as he had a lot of them. "Oh man, do I have some new Pokemon! I hatched a Larvitar from an egg at the Egg House, the last one I picked up from that old place, then I went to the Dream World and picked up a Snorunt from there, she's a Froslass now. After that I won myself another Bulbasaur from that Halloween contest, though this one has a pumpkin instead of a normal bulb, I bet you'll be interested in that!"
"I hope you don't forget about me, of course!" A blue Jellicent soon floated up the stairs and into the room. "Greetings to you, Keith, my name is Ulysses. Hyrem has told me a lot about you."
"Haha, I wasn't going to forget about you, Ulysses. But yeah, I picked him up from Phantom Isle as a Frillish, and he's been a big part of the team ever since. I've also gotten a bunch of Pokemon from the Adoption Center I'll have to show you, plus some Pokemon from the new Hatchery! Don't want to spoil all the surprises!" he said with a wink.

*Ohhhhh massssterrrrrrrrr~* a voice suddenly hissed inside his head which by now he had recognized to be the mind-voice of his sultry Seviper, and he knew he wasn't far away from a big squeezing...in fact, he could already feel the coils around his feet slowly rise up his legs. Oh, and that voice, she discovered that he could hear her mind, and she his, not too long ago, and she has been better able to communicate with him what she has wanted ever since, both mentally and physically. *What do you want, Amethyst?* he groaned inside his head as he could feel multiple serpentine bodies slither up his body now. *You are bringing us with you when you visit Keith next time, right~?*
*Yeah, I wouldn't dream of forgetting to bring Marvolo's family to his place...*
*Oh, I'm afraid you'll have to do a better job of convincing us you'll fulfill that promissssse~*

They were now going up his chest and weren't stopping for anything, not even if it interrupted the two Weavile he was holding, so Leila was forced to jump off with Lenny as the snakes continued up his body. "Do y'all mind, ya overgrown worms!?" she yowled angrily at the Seviper and Dratini. "We was tryin' ta talk up there!" She turned back to Lenny, ignoring the other Pokemon's antics. "Anyway, I guess you're Keith's Weavile, that right? He happens to own a Mightyena I really like, Sirius. Do you know him very well?"

Meanwhile, it wasn't long before they were at Hyrem's shoulders, and it was even faster for Hyrem to say out loud, "Okay, okay, I'll bring all of you to Keith's base, there, I said it!"
"Yay~" the younger Seviper and Dratini cooed, their coils squeezing tighter in that moment of excitement. Meanwhile, Amethyst was resting her neck on her trainer's shoulder so he could get a good look at her face, and with a poisonous wink as well as a good lick to his cheek she did what will now be considered a "thoughthiss" into his mind, *There, now that wasn't so bad, was it~?*
"Hehe, guess they overheard us talking about a visit. But yeah, I can totally bring them along when I do," he said to Keith, still tied up by serpentine sinew.

Old 10-10-2017, 10:13 PM   #33
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith listened as Hyrem talked about some of his newer Pokémon. A Larvitar from the very last Egg he'd ever taken from the old Egg House; a Snorunt from the Dream World, evidently female, for she was now a Froslass; and something that most certainly piqued Keith's interest. "You won one of those Pumpkasaur?" Keith asked with obvious interest. "Wow, you're lucky! I entered to win one of those myself, but no luck. And I've never been able to find one in the wild, either." But before much more could be said on the subject of Pumpkasaur, yet another of Hyrem's Pokémon made his presence known- a Jellicent by the name of Ulysses, caught by Hyrem at Phantom Isle as a Frillish. "Nice to meet you, Ulysses," Keith nodded in response to the Jellicent.

"Nice to meet you," Helena echoed, giving a small, polite bow to the Jellicent. "My name's Helena."

And then, it happened. Amethyst, with her family in tow, up to and including a most willing Marvolo, approached Hyrem and began to, as one, constrict Hyrem. "Marv, is this really necessary?" Keith asked his own Seviper.

"Yes," Marvolo responded bluntly without even pausing in what he was doing.

Lenny jumped off along with Leila. "Yeah, that's right," he grinned. "Marv's OK when you get to know him, by the way- I help out when we go hunting, and he and I split whatever Eggs we score evenly." His eyes lit up as Leila mentioned Sirius. "I sure do- Sirius helps me train a lot, he was a big help when I was trying to get the hang of Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, and Payback. I really look up to him. In fact, I bet you're the Leila he's always talking about," he added, suddenly putting two and two together. "Says a lot of nice things about you."

Hyrem finally blurted out his agreement to take the serpents with him during his next visit to Keith's Secret Base, which got Keith chuckling. "Yeah, guess they did," he agreed. "Hey, as far as I'm concerned, they're always welcome," he added, earning him an approving grin from Marvolo. "Honestly, I don't even see many of my Pokémon giving them trouble," he added to Hyrem. "Especially among some of my newest ones- I mean, odds are my Vespiquen would want to battle them, but that's just how she is to newcomers in general... And as long as they don't make the mistake of trying to eat my Wishiwashi, things are gonna be just fine for them in that regard. And as much as Cyanide's managed to piss Marvolo off in the past, she's not really gonna try to actively antagonize anyone for some time- a bit preoccupied these days," he grinned. "I don't believe I told you yet, Hyrem, but Cyanide's a mother now."
Old 10-26-2017, 05:01 AM   #34
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

You know what they can do to our human, what about me with one useless move?

Keith spoke about his admiration of the newly discovered Pumpkasaur variant before he and Helena introduced themselves to Ulysses. "Pleased to meet you as well, Helena," he said, returning the bow to the blue-eyed Banette. "Michael speaks very highly of you, and I can only assume he would do so in person if he were not away."

Lenny talked about what he got to do with Marvolo, and that he wasn't so bad once you got to know him. "Tch, well, I do know what he's like, more importantly what Amethyst is like; I'm lucky I'm quick enough to avoid getting caught in her coils and get a bunch of chocolate spit on me! And you don't want to know what they're like when they're together; what they're doing with our human is only a taste of what they can really do..." Lenny then discussed how Sirius was important in how he was raised. "Yeah, I am the Leila he talks about! How is he, by the way? I haven't seen him in weeks."

While Hyrem was...tied up, Keith started talking about how his Pokemon would be okay with the snakes visiting his place and then dropped the news that Cyanide became a mother. "Oh, that's great!" said Hyrem. "You know, speaking of mothers, that brings up some of the Pokemon I wanted to show you..."

Suddenly, without even a noticeable change in demeanor from Amethyst, she hissed, "You four feel free to join in, there's no way he can escape ALL of ussss~" Right on cue, four more purple snakes, two large and two small, emerged from the ground one by one, all of them using the tunnel the first had Dug up, before adding more coils to the mix and completing the ultimate serpentine prison; not even Hyrem's head was visible now, and his voice was muffled by two particularly eager sets of coils, the Ekans sisters having rested their heads atop the pile with the two Arbok parents looking from atop it all. Soon enough, however, the coils parted, at least at the mouth area, to allow Hyrem the chance to say his piece: "Guh, you DO know we have guests here, right!? And Seshiro, you know better than to just randomly Dig tunnels inside the base!" *How funny, thinking you're in a position to scold usss~* came the thought from Amethyst, a thought which Hyrem tried his best not to reply to, at least not directly. After catching his breath, he then added, "Anyway, here's one of the surprises: Seshiro and Shisato gave birth to a daughter, and we adopted another daughter for them soon after! The one covering my eyes is Sachi and the other one is Suki. Now, whenever everyone feels like they're through turning me into tomato paste, I can introduce you to one more surprise coming up the stairs...anytime now."

Amethyst, Seshiro, and Shisato could all smell the presence he was referring to. "I suppose we can allow you freedom for at least this moment," the Seviper teased. "Okay everyone, our silly human is free to go...for now." No sooner did the coils unravel than a certain Gardevoir come up the stairs holding a baby Ralts in her arms. *Hello everyone, I trust our friends are not causing too much trouble for our guests.*
"Er, well, not them," Ulysses said nervously.
*I am aware of what Hyrem went through, he was not in any danger.*
*You try getting yourself out of eight snakes Wrap attacks,* came the complaint from Hyrem.
*I can use Psychic to escape with ease,* the simple thought from Sera returned.
*Never mind,* thought Hyrem, turning back to Keith before saying aloud, "Sera has a kid too, with Ulysses as the father. His name is Brian!"
"Hi," the adorable baby Psychic-type said with a timid voice. He looked over at the four young snakes, all of whom eyed their favorite hugging toy with various mischievous expressions which caused him to bury his face against his mother's chest again. "So scary!" his muffled voice cried out.
"Do not worry, you are safe as long as I am around, and it will stay that way until they learn to play nice...or until you gain the proper tools to defend yourself," she said, which to him sounded as if he was going to learn them in the near future and then have to walk around on his own. I know, some mother she was to me, right- Ow! Sorry, mom! Anyway...

Old 10-27-2017, 08:30 PM   #35
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Helena smiled as Ulysses mentioned Michael, but then looked concerned as the Jellicent mentioned Michael being away. "Where is he?" she asked.

Leila claimed to know very well what Marvolo was like, and even moreso Amethyst, while claiming Lenny didn't want to know how it was when he and Amethyst got together, citing their current actions as a sample of what they're capable of. "All I know is, when I first met Marv, it was while I went hunting with him and some of the others- I came up with this plan for us to drive a swarm of Durant out of their nest and leave all their Eggs up for grabs. Marv was so impressed with the plan that he had no problem sharing the Eggs with me," he said. "Maybe try talking to him sometime, see if you can't get on better terms with him," he shrugged.

The subject then turned to Sirius, with Leila asking how he was. "Heh, you can ask him for yourself," grinned Lenny. "I know for a fact Keith brought him along. Wait here." And with that, the brown-furred, pale blue-feathered Weavile dashed back over to his Trainer, who was still talking to Hyrem. Without interrupting the conversation, Lenny tapped one of the Poké Balls on Keith's belt, and the resultant flash of light bolted right towards Leila, materializing in the form of a Mightyena.

Tail wagging furiously, Sirius approached Leila and started to nuzzle her affectionately. "Hi, Leila," he said. "It's been too long, hasn't it?"

Keith tilted his head curiously as Hyrem mentioned how the subject of mothers segued into the subject of some of his newer Pokémon, but before much more could be said, Amethyst called out to four others to join them. "Wh- four who?" Keith wondered out loud, as though in response to Amethyst's hissing, before seeing exactly who- four Poison-types, two Ekans, two Arbok, slithering out of a hole in the floor, joined in on the apparently favored activity of Wrapping around Hyrem. Keith watched, half amused, half concerned, as this happened. "...You OK there, Hyrem?" Keith asked, before Hyrem introduced the pair of Ekans as Seshiro and Shisato's daughters. And before the next surprise arrived, Amethyst announced to the numerous serpents that Hyrem was free to go. Marvolo, along with the others, unraveled his coils and slithered back, just as a Gardevoir appeared- Sera, of course, Keith knew, having previously seen that she had finally reached her final evolution stage. But the surprises didn't end there with her- the baby Ralts she held in her arms was her and Ulysses's son! "Oh, wow," Keith smiled, seeing how shy and timid the infant Psychic/Fairy-type was.

Helena, meanwhile, was enthralled by the presence of a cute baby Ralts. "Ohh, he's so cute," she said, her blue eyes sparkling. "Hi there, Brian," she said, though maintaining a bit of a distance- after seeing how scared Brian was of the numerous snakes, and after an afterlifetime of being feared simply due to the species of Ghost Pokémon she came back as, she seemed afraid of further frightening the infant.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:45 PM   #36
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

"I want you guys on your best behavior," Tate grunted. The sun was on its downswing; Tate had planned to get here sooner, around lunchtime, but had gotten lost in the unfamiliar surroundings. The river was lovely, and Kai seemed fascinated by it, though she kept to dry land with her children as the quartet made their way up the winding, beaten path towards the literal hole in the wall. Tate couldn't really judge; they lived in a tree, so was a cave really any worse?

Kehili raced around her mother and trainer, sniffing at rocks and plants and whatever else caught her attention. More than once she almost managed to trip Tate by darting underfoot. Ahi stuck much closer to his mother, uncomfortable with the strange sounds and smells; he didn't know this place and therefore neither liked nor trusted it.

"Heeeey..." Tate called out, as they approached the entrance. Tate had never been here, and wasn't wholly certain they were in the right place. "Knock knock... anyone home?"

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:26 AM   #37
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

{FYI, these two storylines are separate from each other, mainly because they happened at different times, and I want to keep some semblance of continuity here. :P}

As Ulysses was asked where his fellow Ghost-type was, he looked down at the floor before responding, "Erm, I'm afraid he never said where he went, but I'll be sure to tell him you stopped by."

Lenny told Leila how he came to be good friends with Marvolo and how Leila could do the same if she talked with him. "Well, he wouldn't be such a problem if she weren't such a problem!" she said, referring to Amethyst. "Maybe if I saw him without her around...ha, wish me luck gettin' them apart."

Moments later, Lenny was able to call out Sirius, and she ran up and hugged the Mightyena's neck as soon as she saw him. "Yeah, it really has been a while, huh?"
"Sure has!" Another Mightyena came up the stairs and into the room, this one also being familiar to Leila. "I remember when I was still a Poochyena looking up to you, and here we are now!" said Laika, wagging his own tail at the sight of Sirius in his base for a change.

Meanwhile, everyone else was busy fawning over a certain little baby Ralts, (I've always been quite a looker, even back then) and Helena did her best to avoid scaring me. Here's the thing: maybe it's because my dad is a Ghost-type, but I wasn't really too scared of her at all, or any of the other Banette in my life for that matter; it's those snakes I gotta watch my back for! So when I looked in those eyes of Helena's I giggled and said, "Pretty~ pretty eyes~" Then I did what any natural baby would do and reached my arms out to try and touch the blue-eyed Banette's face.

It had to be them, it just had to be! As soon as the voice was heard from outside the cave, Happy bounded straight to the entrance until the faces of Kai, Kehili, and Ahi, as well as their trainer, were in view, his fluffy tail wiggling in excitement. "Hey everyone!" he barked happily just as his own trainer came to greet them. "Hey Tate, good to see you again! And obviously Happy's glad to see his family again, especially someplace other than where everyone's battling!"

Old 01-21-2018, 01:23 AM   #38
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"You got a point, yeah," nodded Lenny. "Those two are inseparable."

It was then that they changed the subject abruptly by bringing out Sirius, whose tail started wagging as soon as Leila hugged his neck. "It has," he agreed. "And you're still as beautiful as I remember you," he added. And then, Laika showed up, albeit quite different from how Sirius had last seen him. "Laika!" said Sirius. "Yeah, I remember, too, those were good times. Good to see you again!"

Helena nodded her thanks to Ulysses. The Jellicent's words did nothing to ease Helena's concern about Michael, though moments later, Brian proved a most adorable distraction. And her initial concerns about potentially frightening the baby Ralts by accident were very quickly invalidated- the Ralts's first reaction to Helena was to giggle, call her eyes pretty, and reach out to try and touch her face. Helena had to resist the urge to squeal with glee at the overabundance of cuteness in Brian's actions. Instead, she smiled and floated closer to Brian, allowing the baby Ralts to touch her face. She couldn't help but giggle as well, before looking up at Sera. "Sera, may I... may I hold him?" she asked.
Old 02-22-2018, 10:01 PM   #39
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

"I guess you could say he's... happy to see us," Tate retorted, as the other trainer greeted the group at the base. The Johtonian looked far too pleased with the mediocre pun, a shit-eating grin plastered on pale and freckled features. If Kai could have rolled her eyes, she would have. Hekili and Ahi bounded for their father, the former more quickly than the latter, and where his sister kept running right until she slammed head-on with her father's broad and deeply hairy chest, Ahi ground to a dignified halt well before making contact.

"Daddy!" Hekili shrieked, her enthusiasm unmatched -- possibly in the entire world. It certainly felt that way to poor Ahi, who looked on tiredly. If Hekili was the sudden, overwhelming, and often destructive energy of a lightning strike, then he was a slow burn; warm and wholly unassuming, like a wood stove.

"Hi," He greeted, quiet and placid. His mother, approaching from behind, gave him a small nudge on the toosh to encourage him.

"Happy," Kai greeted, looking around the cave mouth with what seemed like disinterest. Finally, her dark eyes settled on the father of her children, muscular tail switching lazy. She stared at him for a beat longer than was comfortable, before announcing earnestly: "You look good today."

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:21 AM   #40
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

As the two Mightyena appeared in front of Leila and Lenny, Leila was beside herself and nuzzled against both Mightyena's snouts. "Well, I guess those snakes aren't the only Pokemon that are inseparable~"
"Hehe, I guess it helps that the two of us live together and that our trainer and yours visit each other a lot!" Laika chuckles, looking toward Sirius and then to the new Weavile. "Hi there! I've never seen you before, are you a friend of Sirius?"
"Yeah, his name is Lenny," said Leila.
"Well, I'm Laika, nice to meet you!"

Meanwhile, it seemed to Ulysses that Helena was quite worried about Michael and tried to comfort her a little. "Rest assured, miss, he brought some of our finest teammates with him, they will help keep him safe." Thankfully, Ulysses wasn't the only one there, and yours truly also graced everyone with my presence, able to keep her attention focused on me so she would bring her face down close enough that I could touch her cheeks. Which, for those of you who haven't touched a Banette, it might seem like their cloth would feel rough, but it actually felt pretty soft to me, though maybe that was because it was Helena that I was touching; she's a pretty special Banette. And my mom sure saw that because as she was asked by Helena if she could hold me she looked at me and smiled and carefully handed me over to her. And Helena's smile was pretty comforting to me, not to mention that it was even easier for me to touch her cheeks and smile as well as make...well, whatever baby noises I was making. I mean, seriously, it's me, and I can't even understand what I'm saying, so I'm not expecting anyone else to!

"Hehehe, you're not the first to make that pun!" Hyrem chuckled at Tate's comment as Happy's kids ran towards him, though the daughter seemed to have more energy to her than the son. "Hey Hekili~" he greeted the first Eevee as she buried her face into her father's chest fluff. "And hi, Ahi! Hehe, come on over and give your dad a big hug~" As Kahakai nudged the second Eevee over, she looked at their humble abode and then focused on Happy and properly greeted him. "Hehe, thanks~" he responded. "I really missed you guys!" He smiled as he said this, then proceeded to nuzzle Hekili, and Ahi should he get close enough, using his cheeks to mark them with his scent and reaffirming their bond as father and children.

"So, these are your mate and children, I presume?"

An Espeon soon sauntered her way to the entrance, quick to discover the presence of these new visitors and wanted to investigate. "Yeah, this is my family, Carla! These are my kids, Hekili and Ahi, and this is my mate, Kai!"
"Yes, good to meet all of you, my name is Carla," she said plainly. "Were you planning to show them around?"
"Yeah, but I just barely got together with them again, haha! I'd like to get a good look at them before I do anything else! You're welcome to stay though, I think they might want to get to know you!"

Old 06-24-2018, 11:38 PM   #41
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, we all make sure he visits often," Sirius spoke up, sounding more than content as Leila nuzzled against his snout. "I know you don't like Marv, but he did get Keith here today, and by extension, me."

"Hiya, Laika," grinned Lenny. "I heard about ya before- Sirius mentioned your name once or twice. Nice to meet ya, too!"

~~~

Helena nodded as Ulysses explained that Michael was accompanied by some of his teammates. This did lessen the concern a bit. Not completely, but at least to the point where she could let other things occupy her attention. Such as, an adorable baby Ralts! Sera had no problem letting Helena hold her son, and Helena was nearly overwhelemed by the sheer cuteness as Brian smiled, touched her face, and made adorable, if unintelligible, baby noises. "You're so cute~" Helena said to Brian as she held him in her cloth arms. The more this went on, the more Helena came to realize- she wanted a kid of her own someday. This was something she would most definitely need to bring up with Michael at the first opportunity.

~~~

Meanwhile, the remaining two balls on Keith's belt burst open, their contents sending themselves out. The regular Poké Ball unleashed a Qwilfish, while from the Lure Ball emerged a Chinchou. "Heh," Keith chuckled, grinning at the pair of Water-types. "I can guess who you two want to see." With that, he turned to Hyrem. "I don't suppose Delilah's anywhere around here?" he asked. At this, both Hebenon and Brighton looked up at Hyrem, both of them hoping the answer was yes.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:35 PM   #42
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

The Maw

Known simply as "The Maw", the entrance to the cave is shaped like the head of a huge dragon with its mouth wide open. Once you enter inside, it is warm, humid, and pitch black, and if you're not careful where you walk you may find out what sort of hungry creatures are trapped inside with you! We ask that those who enter refrain from using the move Flash so the surprise isn't spoiled for anyone.

Dunk the Dragon

Once you've gotten deep enough inside, your task, should you decide to participate, will be to save Princess Garde from the clutches of the ravenous dragon known as Drudd the Hungry. To do so, your Pokemon will need to shoot a target with enough force that the bridge it connects to collapses, sending Drudd the Hungry into the water below and giving Princess Garde enough time to escape! You will have three attempts, and if the bridge is still up after that, the dragon gets to abscond with the princess, who will never be seen by the kingdom again!

For each attempt, simply have your Pokemon use a projectile-based attack to fire at the target; if your Pokemon does not have one of those, there will be projectiles provided for them to attack directly that are heavy enough to push the target the necessary amount if attacked with enough force. There are advantages and disadvantages between using stronger attacks or weaker attacks; stronger attacks may be quite unwieldy for the purposes of this game but are much better suited to pushing the target far enough back, whereas weaker attacks are more reliably accurate but may have trouble applying enough force to the target.

Winners will receive an extra prize on top of what would be given for participating in this activity, but what prizes might be given are a mystery!

The Tidey Ol' Hidey-Hole will be representing the types Dragon, Fairy and Dark
Old 10-26-2018, 06:02 PM   #43
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
The Maw

Known simply as "The Maw", the entrance to the cave is shaped like the head of a huge dragon with its mouth wide open. Once you enter inside, it is warm, humid, and pitch black, and if you're not careful where you walk you may find out what sort of hungry creatures are trapped inside with you! We ask that those who enter refrain from using the move Flash so the surprise isn't spoiled for anyone.

Dunk the Dragon

Once you've gotten deep enough inside, your task, should you decide to participate, will be to save Princess Garde from the clutches of the ravenous dragon known as Drudd the Hungry. To do so, your Pokemon will need to shoot a target with enough force that the bridge it connects to collapses, sending Drudd the Hungry into the water below and giving Princess Garde enough time to escape! You will have three attempts, and if the bridge is still up after that, the dragon gets to abscond with the princess, who will never be seen by the kingdom again!

For each attempt, simply have your Pokemon use a projectile-based attack to fire at the target; if your Pokemon does not have one of those, there will be projectiles provided for them to attack directly that are heavy enough to push the target the necessary amount if attacked with enough force. There are advantages and disadvantages between using stronger attacks or weaker attacks; stronger attacks may be quite unwieldy for the purposes of this game but are much better suited to pushing the target far enough back, whereas weaker attacks are more reliably accurate but may have trouble applying enough force to the target.

Winners will receive an extra prize on top of what would be given for participating in this activity, but what prizes might be given are a mystery!

Atalanta swooped down to land outside the cave entrance. The Maw certainly was an impressive natural landmark. She considered herself fearless but something about walking into the mouth of a stone dragon made her spine tingle. Once inside she was pleased for her night vision, being nocturnal certainly had its perks. She kept an eye out for anything suspicious, she knew some of Hyrem's Pokemon would relish the opportunity to spook her.

Deeper inside the cave, Atalanta was startled as she came upon Hyrem's Gardevoir, stranded with only a bridge separating her from a hungry looking Druddigon. Her well trained eyes were immediately drawn to a target, it was clearly a trigger to collapse the bridge. Is this why Jayson had sent her alone? This game was perfect for her, if anyone knew how to hit a target it was her. She assessed her arsenal, what would be the best projectile to use in this situation? Her Smart Strike Arrows were perfectly accurate but were lacking in power, Smack Down Arrows were perfect the knocking things down, but this was more of a push back. Brave Bird Arrows packed a punch but the recoil would likely throw off future shots if she was to miss. Perhaps it was best to stay with the classic?

She set her feet, digging her talons into the rock to give herself a solid base. Grasping one of the vines below her hood with the feathers at the tip of her left wing, she extended her bowstring. Next she produces a long arrow, tipped with a long green Leaf Blade. Notching the arrow onto the string, she pulls it back, adjusting her aim and exhaling as she releases the arrow with a whizz. She watches as the arrow slices towards its target. If her first attack failed to push the target back far enough, she'd bank on the accuracy of a Smart Strike Arrow before putting all of her faith on a powerful Brave Bird Arrow should she find herself needing to make a third attempt.

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 11-02-2018 at 02:16 AM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 06:19 PM   #44
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
The Maw

Dunk the Dragon

The Tidey Ol' Hidey-Hole will be representing the types of Dragon, Fairy and Dark

The Maw

"Why...why does it have to be like this?" The woman stood outside of the Maw, sighing loudly. She had wanted to make sure she went to every location she was given, but this one was...challenging. "Just so we're clear, Scylla, I'm not scared I just don't want to get my clothes wet in this awful stink. I know what they're going to do! They're going to have something slimy and awful in there and it is going to brush up against me and leave me feeling slimy and awful. They better not. I'll file a complaint." Scylla didn't seem anywhere near as bothered, maybe because she was a floating squid and squids weren't exactly strangers of the "wet and slimy" camp. But the woman looked like she almost didn't want to go in. "Alright, Scylla, you go in ahead of me so you can warn me about any potential violators. I swear I would use Flash just for the sake of it, just to spite them!" Scylla nodded, wondering what was going to happen here as well. Besides, it was the first time she had seen her trainer this flustered, and maybe she would use her Camouflage and fool anything into thinking her trainer was taking the lead...

Dunk the Dragon

"Well, this is kind of a bummer. I had hoped that this one would at least have a nice game at the end of it, but I'm not even sure if we can play this one correctly." The woman stared at the game, knowing pretty much what kind of game it was. You throw something at the target, and if it goes back far enough, the dragon gets dunked in the water. The issue here was that Scylla didn't have any ranged attacks to speak of, nor did it really have anything that would make it suitable for launching projectiles. It wasn't like they were chucking pumpkins with no regards for grace, this was a game that required precision as well. Not to mention, thanks to the Inkay's Suction Cups ability, it wasn't as simple as picking up and throwing an object, because it would just stick to the Inkay. "Well, it looks like I'm going to have to try myself. It's not like I'm just a weak little rich girl who spends all of her time in the mansion's basement or something." The woman picked up a small ball and aimed at the target, ready to throw. "Whatever you do Scylla, please don't do anything strange, the last thing we need is to get kicked out for not following the rules."

Scylla heard loud and clear though. She had a couple tricks up her sleeve for trying to swing the game in her trainer's favor. Maybe she could try and use her Hypnosis on the dragon to make him stumble forward and fall into the water? No, that was too obvious, and would likely attract too much attention. Thinking about it for a moment, Scylla realized what she was going to do. Scylla took a moment to Camouflage herself again, hoping to blend into the environment as much as possible, and then she would try to Tackle the target just after her trainer hit it would the ball. Of course she had to avoid getting hit with the ball herself, but if this was done correctly, they should have no trouble managing to dunk the dragon. Foolproof!
Old 10-27-2018, 09:26 PM   #45
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
The Maw

Dunk the Dragon

"We may as well have dressed as Rattata if we's just gonna wander right into a huge dragon's mouth," Meowth remarked snarkily as Keith made his way into... well, exactly what Meowth just described. "I mean, I know it's a cave, but as far as ominous goes... Besides, if Amethyst is takin' part in dis-"

"-then she would know better, surely, than to do anything to drive away the Trainer of her mate," Keith finished. "Relax, Meowth, I'm sure things won't go too far."

"Yeah, right. We'll see," Meowth muttered.

And they saw. What exactly they saw, no one could say except those involved, but once they'd reached the bridge, Meowth was shaking in terror, and Keith looked impressed.

"Not bad at all," Keith was saying. "And- ooh, this looks cool," he added. A couple of familiar faces were playing the roles of Princess Garde and Drudd the Hungry. Like something straight out of a video game- Keith's objective was to strike a target with enough force that it was pushed back far enough to let the bridge collapse, thereby causing Drudd the Hungry to fall in the water and buy Princess Garde enough time to escape. Keith just hoped there was no Foongus there instead to tell him that his princess was in another castle.

"Alright- Gemini, you're up!" Keith exclaimed, throwing his oldest Poké Ball, from which emerged his oldest partner. A side-by-side comparison of Keith's Weezing and the Weezing costume Keith and Meowth wore made it easy to see how much detail the costume got correct, to the point where it became obvious that Gemini and Mustard were the models for this costume.

"Weezing weez," said the Weezing as they appeared in a flash of light.

"OK- see that target there?" Keith said, pointing to the target. "We're gonna shoot that target. First, try a Sludge attack. If that doesn't do the trick, switch to Sludge Bomb. And if even more power is needed, then give it a Gunk Shot!"
Old 10-28-2018, 10:41 AM   #46
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
The Maw

Dunk the Dragon

The maw certainly was disconcerting. Something about feeding yourself directly into the mouth of a giant monster sent a shiver up Hugo’s spine. What if it came to life? Weirder things have happened. Trying to keep his phobias suppressed, Hugo wandered into the cavern which seemed to only get darker the further he went.

Hugo laughed to himself when he came to Dunk the Dragon. A very clever idea. Hugo was impressed that Hyrem was able to talk Drudd into participating, but then again what choice did he have really?

“Target practice, huh?” Hugo said aloud. “Well, fine. Gotta fight one monster with another.”

Hugo reached for a Pokeball from his waist, and in a flash of light, Rhyperior materialized in front of him. Rhyperior had experience with these Halloween shenanigans. A few years back when he was still a Rhyhorn, he had been dyed orange in some sort of horrible prank. Hugo eventually had that taken care of, but still, Rhyperior never cared much for Halloween after that. Hugo hoped his rage would aid in the dragon dunking.

“Alright Rhyperior, you see the target there? I want you to hit it with Rock Wrecker!
Old 10-31-2018, 12:02 AM   #47
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
The Maw

Dunk the Dragon

"Flash may be out of the question, but nobody said anything about Illuminate!" Chroma chuckled to herself as she followed Mia/Plad through the cavern. She knew full well that the staryu's Ability didn't provide anywhere near as much light as so-called Hidden Technique did, and thus was far less likely to disrupt the other visitors' experience. But a loophole was a loophole, and it was always fun to point them out in good faith!

For their part, it seemed the knowledge that the Maw's residents' weren't actually interested in devouring the staryu has caused it to take on a more cheery mood, joyfully laughing(?) with each trick and jumpscare that came its way.

At last, they reached the end of the cavern, with a goofy fairy tale-themed game set up for them. 'Oh, what horror!' the staryu exclaimed, its voice taking on a slightly more serious tone. 'What cosmic force would be so dastardly as to beset our kingdom with a beast with an appetite for our fair princess?! But worry not, for I shall be your one and only knight in shimmering starlight, and send the beast tumbling back into the abyss from whence it came!' As if to punctuate the monologue, they immediately gathered the energy needed for a Power Gem and set its aim at the target on the other side of the chasm. 'En garde!'

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 01:16 AM   #48
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
The Maw

Dunk the Dragon

"Woah!" Exclaimed a young girl with rose gold hair. Her eyes were alight with wonder as she looked into the gaping maw of the hungry cave. "This is so cool!~" Her hangs flew up in an excited motion, looking at Reynard as he followed her. The dark cat could only sigh, his trainer's excitement was far too much for him --- especially considering the possible danger they could be in. The girl puffed out her cheeks and put her hands on her hips angrily.

"Don't be a stick in the mud, Rey! This is Halloween, after all! We have to get scared or it won't even be worth it!" Without another thought, she grabbed the cat, yanking him inside the gaping maw of the dragon.

"Mraw?!" Exclaimed the Meowth as he was yanked into the maw, his eyes beginning to adjust to the darkness around them.

"Hey! That's cheating!" Exclaimed his trainer, taking off the belt of her Lucky Cat Yukata costume and tying it around the Meowth's eyes. "We have to both be in the dark for this! Or it's no fun!" The girl looked around, feeling the warmth that suddenly permeated her body upon entering the cave. "Rey! This is so cool! It's like we're actually being eaten! I've read countless manga where this sort of thing happens to the unsuspecting heroine... but I never expected it to happen to me!" She clutched her cheeks and looked around. "Maybe I'm the hero of this story!"

Oh brother... thought Rey, rolling his eyes that were hidden by the Yukata belt. He felt his body be lifted off the ground once again as his trainer manhandled him, scooping him up and running throughout the cave with him.

"Reybee! We made it to the end!" She pulled off his makeshift blindfold with a triumphant expression. Rey gave a small huff, looking at the dunk the dragon activity that they had made it to. "Ohmygosh! I really am the hero! We have to save that princess!" Called his master, causing Rey to look at the activity with disdain.

"Don't worry Princess! I, Knight Ariane, will save you!" She called out, grabbing one of the projectiles that had been laid out for them. She tossed it towards Rey, who looked shocked. "Rey! You gotta throw it! You gota save the princess!" She put her hands on Rey's shoulders. "It's all on you now, my lovely squire!"

Squire?! What the hell was she even talking about at this point? Rey just wanted this whole thing to be over with. Rey gave a good Flail throwing the projectile that was provided to him at the target, which he repeated three times... he just hoped he had thrown it with enough force to hit the target at least once.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:31 AM   #49
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
The Maw

Dunk the Dragon

I need a break. Maybe I can rest up inside.

Blake felt lured to The Maw for some reason. Others would have considered the dragon-shaped entrance too scary to even approach, but for the former "Fang of Aspertia", it was actually an aesthetically fascinating spot. And while others might be too scared of finding an actual dragon dwelling inside, Blake didn't mind it in the slightest. After all, his only remaining friends following his twenty-year incarceration... were his own dragons.

The man in his fifties stepped inside the maw, hands in his pockets and cigarette in the corner of his mouth. Soon, however, he realized he might not get a chance to rest - the inside of the cave was much darker than he'd anticipated, and for some reason, it felt... unsettling. Something was wrong inside.

It was then that he felt one of his PokéBalls snap open from the compartment in his belt. A roar followed, and a sense of dread invaded the usually-nonchalant ex-criminal.

Deimos?!

He always tried his hardest to keep his unusually-coloured Hydreigon restrained. The dragon was a menace to society, and only a very faint, lingering connection to Blake from his days as a Deino made the hydra listen to his Trainer at all. Most of the time, when enraged, not even that mild sense of loyalty resisted, and Deimos wreaked havoc all around. Why did the demon choose to come out of his own accord now?!

The pitch-black darkness, and the scent of dragons in the air... Deimos thrives in this sort of environment. It calls to his primal nature. I hope we don't run into anyo...

"... damn it all!"

Like a theatrical set-piece, someone had dressed up a Gadevoir and Druddigon to simulate a kidnapping in progress, complete with a destructible bridge over a running body of water. Someone meant for people to enter the Maw and come this far to find this little game... God damn it, why?!

This isn't good. Those aren't wild Pokemon, they belong to whoever set this up! I can't let Deimos lose control now...

But it was easier said than done. It had been months since Deimos had been out in the open, his destructive urges pent up and on the verge of exploding. Up ahead was another dragon just waiting to be engaged, and the scent was driving the Hydregon mad - he needed to unleash his rage!

"No, Deimos wait!" Blake knew he had to think fast. There was no repressing Deimos's fury at this point, but he couldn't allow those Pokemon to suffer any lasting damage. "The hell am I gonna do?! Wait, maybe... that's right!"

The target connected to the bridge, painted in bright colours to make sure it wasn't missed... it too was part of the game, but in this case, it could be the salvation to this impending catastrophe.

"Deimos! I need you to listen! I forbid you from hurting that Druddigon, do you hear me? If you... if you blow that target to dust, you'll defeat him! That's all you have to do! Let it all out on that target, don't hold back, but you cannot aim at any of those Pokemon!"

Red eyes glowing with violent urges, Deimos flinched briefly as Blake's words penetrated his rage-filled mind. At the last second, he seemed to comprehend, and thank Arceus... obey.

Blue flames escaped the shiny Hydreigon's maw, and a jet stream of Dragon Rage fire was unleashed at the target. Not bothering to wait and see if it connected, Deimos immediately continued the assault on the only target Blake had allowed, following up the first move with a beam of iridescent light, a destructive Dragon Pulse!

"What the?..."

Darkness began to take the form of swirling, pulsating shadows, and they coalesced in front of Deimos's open jaws. A sphere of dark flames, small at first, and then growing progressively larger began to form, like a burning, miniature dark sun. Blake had heard of this before, but only spoken of in legend. A ravaging power lost to the ages, that no Pokemon since time times immemorial had been able to use, and that was probably for the best.

Black Star?!

But then, just as quickly as it appeared, the ball of black flames vanished, the attack either failed, forgotten or too strong to summon... and only erratically dancing shadows remained. Letting out a pained cry, Deimos unleashed all of his remaining energy into a massive Shadow Blast, and the mass of concentrated darkness flew towards what remained of the target, before the Hydreigon collapsed from exhaustion. Blake hurried to recall the demon, before looking over to Princess Garde and Drudd the Hungry, praying no harm had come to them in Deimos's rampage.

Was that really an incomplete Black Star? Deimos... what kind of power were you trying to summon?...
Old 11-01-2018, 02:13 PM   #50
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
The Maw

Dunk the Dragon

Gary had ultimately decided to skip trick-or-treating this year. It was cold and he’d have liked to spend a relaxing evening inside his home where he could work on his studies or watch TV. However, his two assistants insisted that he go out and increase their candy income, saying that they’ll have some ‘tricks’ waiting for him if he didn’t return with any ‘treats.’ Resigned to his fate, Gary decided it was best to not call the pushy twin sisters’ bluff and set out to see what he could get.

Donning a simple black top and bottom that featured a skeleton from head to toe, Gary set out alongside his trusted Blastoise, Raphael. The Blastoise’s usual red bandana/eye mask had been replaced with a blue one as well as his usual Sai now a toy Katana. “Going as Leonardo today, huh?” Gary asked while Raphael quietly nodded and proceeded forward. Having arrived at their friend Hyrem’s base, the pair approached the entrance of a cave shaped in the form of a dragon’s head.

It was dark inside, but at least it was warm. The two carefully proceeded forward until they found other trick-or-treaters and were able to claim their candy. There seemed to be some activities and games here as well, featured by a sort of target challenge. Just as Gary was getting ready to turn and leave, he caught the look in Raphael’s eye, instantly recognizing how much his Pokemon wanted to test his skill. “Eh, what’s the worst that could happen?” he said with a smile and allowed the Blastoise to step forward.

As Raphael steadied his aim and prepared for his turn, another nearby Pokemon that had just finished seemed to taunt the large, clumsy-looking turtle, causing Raphael to frown. Gary felt a swell of energy come from within as he resonated with his Pokemon. “What’s that, Raph? You want to go all out?” Raphael nodded back at his trainer, who shrugged. “Well alright, just try not to break anything.”

The Blastoise suddenly began to glow brightly as a windfall of energy surged into him from his trainer. A massive, earth-shattering cannon formed on his back while two smaller ones appeared on the back of his hands. As the Mega Evolution completed, a rather formidable creature appeared before them. “Blaaaas!” Raphael called out and steadied his cannon, firing off a Mega Launcher-boosted Flash Cannon at the target. For his second attempt, Raphael went for a more accurate technique; blasting the target with a boosted Aura Sphere. With one attempt left on the target, Raphael put everything he had into his last shot, shooting out a devastating Hydro Cannon at the target. All Gary could do was watch and hope his Pokemon didn’t do anything too damaging in his friend’s base.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases