UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2016, 04:45 PM   #8201
Talon87
時の彼方へ

For all CC Pokémon, it's probably not going to be first-come-first-serve unless otherwise stated. I want to give every 2016er a chance and not just make this a case of, "Those who spend the most time in front of their computers have the best shot at getting sweet, sweet FB deals." I realize people have lives and can't be checking here constantly. I wouldn't want them to be anyway.

Buneary and Bidoof are pretty straightforward:
  • 1 candy minimum if member can provide proof predating this post that they are an established fan of the line. (E.g. you have had a Lopunny on your ASB team for months, everyone knows it, and everyone knows you're hoping to get a Lopunnite mega stone.)
  • 2 candies minimum for everyone else
I would value them at higher than 2 candies, given all of the shop investments they have (totaling months of investment that I'm saving you the moment I trade you it), but meh, I want you newbies to have fun and none of the older members spoke up saying they wanted them anyway, so whatever.

Snorunt is straightforward: I'd rather hold onto it until I get an offer of a wishlistmon than give it away for candies. Female Snorunt aren't exactly super rare but until I spent the past year hatching Ice Glacier Eggs they weren't exactly super common either. This one comes with levels and birthday gifts on top of the fact that it's the right gender to become a Froslass, so I think it's fair to ask for a Grass Common or a Psychic Common that I particularly want.

Mantyke I explained above: I traded for Mantyke specifically to keep her from being fed to the AC (where she would've been released by now) specifically because I held onto hope that one day you guys would show up and one of you would give her a loving home. So she's meant for one of you. I just have to figure out how I want to get her into her future trainer's hands.

I usually give it about a week after I get an offer from somebody. It depends, really. A number of us can be fairly whimsical with our for-sale deadlines. If nobody else offers in that period and the minimum offer still stands, it'll go for the minimum. (In the case of Buneary, 2 candies failing to demonstrate prior evidence of fandom.) The time window is in the interests of fairness, giving people a chance to discover what is up for trade and what the offers on the table are.

I don't like to keep public and private separated so once I receive a public offer for a Pokémon I tend to publicize any private offers also received. I can keep identities confidential but in the interests of fairness I feel it's only right to let the public bidders know what has been privately bid. Not everyone will do the same as me, though, so just keep that in mind too.
Talon87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:12 PM   #8202
Aposteriori
Banned

I had a Bibarel for a while. I had most of the rodents. Im fond of the rodents, so I have an established fanship for them. Im worthy OTL
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:31 PM   #8203
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Spoiler: show
Pokemon I Want
Hoppip (F) - If you hatch a female shiny Hoppip, contact me for a lucrative offer! in the works :) I effed it up T_T so ...
Skiddo (M, maybe F)
Espurr (F)
Carbink (-)
note: I am pretty much only interested in Pokémon whose Natures and Abilities have not been declared yet

Pokémon I Want For Shard Quests
Ekans (gold shard)
Voltorb (gold shard)

Pokemon For Trade
Bergmite (Level 1 female) - comes with 7 HPs
Bidoof (Level 3 female) - comes with HMs Cut and Rock Smash, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.
Budew (Level 7 male) - preferably for equivalent or near-equivalent female. Comes with HM Cut, 10 HPs, and two rounds of birthday gifts. (See profile for more details.)
Buneary (Level 1 female) - comes with HMs Cut and Rock Smash and 10 HPs
Mantyke (Level 1 female) - comes with four HMs and 10 HPs
Smeargle (Level 5 female) - seeking a trainer who would give Smeargle a good home. Would prefer to trade for one of the Pokémon on my wishlist. Comes with 20 Contest Stat points in all five categories, 2 IQ points, and 10 HPs.
Snorunt (Level 3 female) - seeking 1:1 trade for one of the Pokémon in my wish list. Comes with EM Weather Ball, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.
Spheal (Level 6 female) - comes with HMs Rock Smash, Waterfall, and Surf as well as one round of birthday gifts; have gotten accustomed to thinking of her as mine, so would prefer to trade only to someone who really badly wants one and/or who has one of my own wishlistmon on offer; despite this, she is still currently up for trade
Spinda (Level 3 female) - seeking 1:1 trade with one of the Pokémon on my wishlist. Comes with HMs Strength, Flash, and Rock Smash, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.
Tauros (Level 3 male) - seeking 1:1 trade for one of the Pokémon in my wish list. Comes with all four HMs, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.

Items I Want
Candies
TMs
Berries (unpurchasables only) - do NOT offer purchasable berries for candies!
Gummies (mainly Mysterious, Grass, Gold, Red, Orange, or Purple)

Items for Trade
Candies
Berries (purchaseables only)
Gummis (in exchange for other Gummis, primarily the ones listed above as wants)
Piles of Ash (I have a couple left over)
Depends on what you plan to do with the gold shard.

Will you specifically sell the sun stone?
Kelntin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:41 PM   #8204
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I will more than likely sit on the Sun Stone. But if you're talking about theoretical plans for an army of stones, then sure:
  • 2012 thinking is, "Mwahaha trade fodder for the trade wars. >3"
  • 2015 thinking is, "At least I have a stone when stones are hard to come by because I don't participate in zones enough to ever have a realistic shot at a stone reward. :\"
I need at least one Sun Stone to evolve my Petilil (as yet unnamed) into a Lilligant one day in the far-flung future. Any other Sun Stones, I don't really see an immediate need for. (The stone sees so little use and even if I did have a Sunkern I'm not sure I would evolve it.)

Long story short, hold onto the shardmon if you have even a 1% inkling of discomfort about what I would then turn around and do with the stone. It's okay. I can get a Voltorb or Ekans later. No need for you to trade me the shardmon and then be disappointed by my future actions (or, realistically, lack thereof).
Old 03-21-2016, 05:53 PM   #8205
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Actually, I was thinking of buying the sun stone after handing over the shardmon to you.

I guess if you don't have any immediate intention of selling the stone, then yea, I should probably just keep the voltorb for now. Peace.
Kelntin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:55 PM   #8206
Talon87
時の彼方へ

(Double post, because you're probably already reading the last one)

Current list of evolution items I have on hand:
Evolution Items:
x3 Fire Stone (1,1,1)
x1 Thunder Stone (1)
x1 Water Stone (1)
x2 Leaf Stone (1,1)
x1 Sun Stone (1)
x4 Moon Stone (1,1,1,1)
x1 Dawn Stone (1)
x2 Shiny Stone (2)
x2 Dusk Stone (1,1)
x1 Prism Scale (1)
Breakdown by item:
x3 Fire Stone: One for collector's sake, two extra.
x1 Thunder Stone: one for collector's sake, one for Pikachu (back when I wanted a Pikachu and/or an Emolga), placing me at negative one. But I'm content with just Emolga now, so I guess I'm at a net of zero surplus stones.
x1 Water Stone: one for collector's sake
x2 Leaf Stone: one for collector's sake, one for Oddish to evolve into a Vileplume
x1 Sun Stone: one for collector's sake, one for evolving Petilil into Lilligant, placing me at negative one surplus
x4 Moon Stone: four for collector's sake ... wait, what? Yeah, it's because I'm a Gen 1 nerd who will forever associate the number four with the perfect number of Moon Stones to have in your backpack since that signifies you got them all (and have enough for one evolution of each of the four Kanto Moon Stone evolvers). No surplus here.
x1 Dawn Stone: one for collector's sake
x2 Shiny Stone: one for Minccino to evolve into Cinccino, one for collector's sake
x2 Dusk Stone: I have no intention of evolving Yuuko or Reiko into Mismagius, but intentions change -- and I like to plan for contingencies. Zero surplus here, these stones are 100% not up for trade.
x1 Prism Scale: for the Feebas I'm holding onto and haven't decided if I am keeping for myself or not; if I don't keep it, then the scale's a collector's item
So even though it looks like I have a metric boatload of spare stones ... the reality is that I only have an excess of Fire Stones. And even then I am not really eager to trade away any Fire Stones at the moment. (So don't ask!) .......... Entirely defeating the purpose of having stones on hand with the intention of sweetening trade deals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelntin View Post
Actually, I was thinking of buying the sun stone after handing over the shardmon to you.

I guess if you don't have any immediate intention of selling the stone, then yea, I should probably just keep the voltorb for now. Peace.
That would be wise. Thanks for your consideration though.
Old 03-22-2016, 08:24 AM   #8207
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
I'm in the market for a low-levelled "traditional" ridable pokemon (Ponyta, Blitzle, Skiddo) or a Tropius; if interested, make me an offer, I'm willing to pay a fair bit, especially for a Tropius.
JustAnotherUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 08:29 AM   #8208
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherUser View Post
I'm in the market for a low-levelled "traditional" ridable pokemon (Ponyta, Blitzle, Skiddo) or a Tropius; if interested, make me an offer, I'm willing to pay a fair bit, especially for a Tropius.
I think i saw CC post with a Blitzle up for trade.
Old 03-22-2016, 08:46 AM   #8209
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
I think i saw CC post with a Blitzle up for trade.
Had a rummage through the UPN and Serebii threads, not seeing it.
Old 03-22-2016, 08:49 AM   #8210
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Had a rummage through the UPN and Serebii threads, not seeing it.
I just did the same. I'm sorry bud, could have sworn that someone was trading one.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:08 AM   #8211
Connor
Flashbacker

Oh yeah, may as well make a post. If anyone has any Fighting type Pokemon that they're willing to trade, I'm more than happy to make some sort of an offer for them!
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 09:16 AM   #8212
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

...Doesn't MarbleZone still have that Machamp, Heracross, and Breloom he was offering for trade forever ago? I don't think he ever traded or released them.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:29 AM   #8213
Aposteriori
Banned

Yup, last Marble spoke about them, they were getting released.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:02 PM   #8214
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
1 Candy for the Misdreavus.

Or.....

Ok guys, I need to do a major cleanup in my PC. Not only I got some ye olde Pokémon still not traded, but also my sister has officially told me she doesn't want to go in FB anymore (my apologies to all those you traded these Pokémon to me for her :/), and there's a Pokémon that I no longer want to keep.

• Lv.1 Male Hoppip
  • Lv.1 Female Girafarig
  • Lv.3 Male Pachirisu (with HM Cut and a Birthday)
  • Lv.3 Female Lilipup (w/ birthday)
  • Lv.3 Male Houndour (w/ HM Rock Smash and Birthday)
  • Lv.1 Female Plusle
  • Lv.23 Male Ponyta, with the stats below (p.s. No need to keep name and bio)

Species: Ponyta
    Name: Shadowmere
    Type: Fire
    Level: 23
    Ability: Flash Fire (Immune to fire-type attacks; gets a 1.5x attack boost on Fire-type attacks after being hit by one)
    Nature:
    Pokeball:Pokéball
    Held Item: None
    Obtained: Hatched
    Moves:Happiness: 10
    IQ: 4
    Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10
    Birthday: August 1st
    Evolution Chain: - Lv.40 ->
    Bio: Hatched on Valentine's day,
    Personality:

I prefer having in return a Pokémon I'm interested in (see trade list... which I need to update though) and Pokédollars, although items and candy can also work (although candy is at the lowest priority, as they're coming out of my ears).
*wink wink nudge nudge cough*

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 06:43 PM   #8215
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Machamp and Heracross are being reincorporated into storylines at the Glade later on and thus not up for trade. Breloom I can part with, if anyone's interested enough to part with some Dollars.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:04 PM   #8216
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
*wink wink nudge nudge cough*
*Achu*

I'm interested on the Ponyta.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:08 PM   #8217
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
*Achu*

I'm interested on the Ponyta.
Coolios! ^^ What do you have to trade for him?

I would say maybe... 80$? I dunno, but considering he's leveled up, got lots of TMs/Tutor moves, etc. I would think that it's fair (compared to typical Lv.1 Pokémon that are usually traded for 10$).

Old 03-22-2016, 07:09 PM   #8218
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Coolios! ^^ What do you have to trade for him?

I would say maybe... 80$? I dunno, but considering he's leveled up, got lots of TMs/Tutor moves, etc. I would think that it's fair (compared to typical Lv.1 Pokémon that are usually traded for 10$).
Sounds good to me.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:10 PM   #8219
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Cool ^^ I'll start the trade in a bit!

Old 03-22-2016, 09:05 PM   #8220
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Quote:
(Double post, because you're probably already reading the last one)

Current list of evolution items I have on hand:
Evolution Items:
x3 Fire Stone (1,1,1)
x1 Thunder Stone (1)
x1 Water Stone (1)
x2 Leaf Stone (1,1)
x1 Sun Stone (1)
x4 Moon Stone (1,1,1,1)
x1 Dawn Stone (1)
x2 Shiny Stone (2)
x2 Dusk Stone (1,1)
x1 Prism Scale (1)
Breakdown by item:
x3 Fire Stone: One for collector's sake, two extra.
x1 Thunder Stone: one for collector's sake, one for Pikachu (back when I wanted a Pikachu and/or an Emolga), placing me at negative one. But I'm content with just Emolga now, so I guess I'm at a net of zero surplus stones.
x1 Water Stone: one for collector's sake
x2 Leaf Stone: one for collector's sake, one for Oddish to evolve into a Vileplume
x1 Sun Stone: one for collector's sake, one for evolving Petilil into Lilligant, placing me at negative one surplus
x4 Moon Stone: four for collector's sake ... wait, what? Yeah, it's because I'm a Gen 1 nerd who will forever associate the number four with the perfect number of Moon Stones to have in your backpack since that signifies you got them all (and have enough for one evolution of each of the four Kanto Moon Stone evolvers). No surplus here.
x1 Dawn Stone: one for collector's sake
x2 Shiny Stone: one for Minccino to evolve into Cinccino, one for collector's sake
x2 Dusk Stone: I have no intention of evolving Yuuko or Reiko into Mismagius, but intentions change -- and I like to plan for contingencies. Zero surplus here, these stones are 100% not up for trade.
x1 Prism Scale: for the Feebas I'm holding onto and haven't decided if I am keeping for myself or not; if I don't keep it, then the scale's a collector's item
So even though it looks like I have a metric boatload of spare stones ... the reality is that I only have an excess of Fire Stones. And even then I am not really eager to trade away any Fire Stones at the moment. (So don't ask!) .......... Entirely defeating the purpose of having stones on hand with the intention of sweetening trade deals.

That would be wise. Thanks for your consideration though.
Quote:
Alright! Writing off iffy items as missed out on for now, my profile post is finally up to date -- last updated in mid-December. orz And with an updated profile post comes ...

An updated Cable Club post! So yeah. Here is the latest iteration of my Cable Club post, with all of the 'mons I've released or traded away in the past three months removed from both my profile post and my CC post. For those of you using a forum skin that doesn't jive well with my bright reddish pink font ...

Pokemon I Want
Hoppip (F) - If you hatch a female shiny Hoppip, contact me for a lucrative offer! in the works :) I effed it up T_T so ...
Skiddo (M, maybe F)
Espurr (F)
Carbink (-)
note: I am pretty much only interested in Pokémon whose Natures and Abilities have not been declared yet

Pokémon I Want For Shard Quests
Ekans (gold shard)
Voltorb (gold shard)

Pokemon For Trade
Bergmite (Level 1 female) - comes with 7 HPs
Bidoof (Level 3 female) - comes with HMs Cut and Rock Smash, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.
Budew (Level 7 male) - preferably for equivalent or near-equivalent female. Comes with HM Cut, 10 HPs, and two rounds of birthday gifts. (See profile for more details.)
Buneary (Level 1 female) - comes with HMs Cut and Rock Smash and 10 HPs
Mantyke (Level 1 female) - comes with four HMs and 10 HPs
Smeargle (Level 5 female) - seeking a trainer who would give Smeargle a good home. Would prefer to trade for one of the Pokémon on my wishlist. Comes with 20 Contest Stat points in all five categories, 2 IQ points, and 10 HPs.
Snorunt (Level 3 female) - seeking 1:1 trade for one of the Pokémon in my wish list. Comes with EM Weather Ball, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.
Spheal (Level 6 female) - comes with HMs Rock Smash, Waterfall, and Surf as well as one round of birthday gifts; have gotten accustomed to thinking of her as mine, so would prefer to trade only to someone who really badly wants one and/or who has one of my own wishlistmon on offer; despite this, she is still currently up for trade
Spinda (Level 3 female) - seeking 1:1 trade with one of the Pokémon on my wishlist. Comes with HMs Strength, Flash, and Rock Smash, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.
Tauros (Level 3 male) - seeking 1:1 trade for one of the Pokémon in my wish list. Comes with all four HMs, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.

Items I Want
Candies
TMs
Berries (unpurchasables only) - do NOT offer purchasable berries for candies!
Gummies (mainly Mysterious, Grass, Gold, Red, Orange, or Purple)

Items for Trade
Candies
Berries (purchaseables only)
Gummis (in exchange for other Gummis, primarily the ones listed above as wants)
Piles of Ash (I have a couple left over)

Here is the guts of that post divorced of the font color.

If you see a creature in my profile post but you don't see it in my CC post, that means it is not for sale. On rare occasion I've been known to trade away 'mons that weren't in my CC post, but as a general rule of thumb if it has a nickname or a bio it is 100% not up for trade and if it has more than ten levels and a lot of attacks it is 99% not up for trade.

Quick FYI: Mantyke has been reserved SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU GUYS but I don't want to just give her away blindly either. I personally adore the Mantine line and I don't want to give Mantyke to somebody who is just going to get bored with FB and vanish in two weeks. Though she'd still see more RP action with them than most of my Pokémon have with me. I've been on-again off-again thinking up ideas for how to give Mantyke away to a deserving 2016er. Can you place an offer for Mantyke? Well sure, you can place an offer for any of the Pokémon I've said I'm willing to trade away. But unless you were offering me a wishlistmon of my own or something, Mantyke is probably off the table until I can think up a suitable distribution method.
Hello. I'm very much interested in your Fire Stone, Prism Scale, Budew, Snorunt, Bergmite. I can make payments only with $$$ sadly, currently all I have is a Swinub that I recently adopted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno
You have to look within yourself and nuke the sun in your heart.

R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.
BLEU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 03:58 AM   #8221
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Budew and Snorunt I'd like to exchange for creatures. No evolution items are up for sale.

But Bergmite I can trade in exchange for anything. I'm not really sure what a fair price is in Pokédollars, having never made or spent any, but judging from this thread it looks like $50 wouldn't be unreasonable for a Gen 6 Pokémon.

I will give it one week with Bergmite, starting now. Other members may want one too, I've no idea. (Aposteriori does but he also looks like he wants all the poke-mons. )
Old 03-23-2016, 04:26 AM   #8222
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Budew and Snorunt I'd like to exchange for creatures. No evolution items are up for sale.

But Bergmite I can trade in exchange for anything. I'm not really sure what a fair price is in Pokédollars, having never made or spent any, but judging from this thread it looks like $50 wouldn't be unreasonable for a Gen 6 Pokémon.

I will give it one week with Bergmite, starting now. Other members may want one too, I've no idea. (Aposteriori does but he also looks like he wants all the poke-mons. )
Not all. But yeah, still after Bunneary and Bidoof.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:36 AM   #8223
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Quote:

Well, I'm willing to it anything between $50-80, maybe more It's kinda high on my want list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno
You have to look within yourself and nuke the sun in your heart.

R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.
BLEU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:27 AM   #8224
Connor
Flashbacker

Oh yeah - if anyone has a Torchic which they are willing to part with (either gender) I am willing to pay above the general price for it.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 07:26 AM   #8225
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, my Egg seems to have multiplied instead of hatching. Anyone interested in a male Exeggcute? I mean, I like Exeggutor well enough, but it's a very low priority for me at this time.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out