UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 05:40 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Drifloon Happy FBirthday!!

its that time of year again where celebrations and good times happen.

For presents this year you get from me

A Choice of 1 Cyber Ball:

Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

And

Magical Espeon Plushie
Teaches the Move "Copycat"

Copycat (Psychic)
User sacrifices half of its remaining health to summon two copies of itself. The copies move, breathe, talk, and attack at the same time as the user, also using the same attack/s ordered to the original Pokémon. The user's attack inflicts normal damage, with each clone inflicting half of that. When hit the copy will disappear, but the other will remain until hit again. The move "Copycat" can be used only once per battle, and the copies disappear after the third round or until they've been destroyed.
Contest Category: Smart
Contest Effect: Makes the next Pokémon to appeal nervous.
Appeal Points : <3 <3 <3 <3
Jam Points: <3 <3
Old 10-22-2014, 08:28 AM   #2
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles! On this special day please receive the following...

x1 Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake
Made from milk chocolate with chocolate flavoured buttercream this slice of Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake has a thick helping of dark chocolate icing.
This cake has a sublime flavour which melts in the mouth, leaving you wanting more and more. When a Pokémon eats this slice of cake they will feel stronger, gaining 3 levels.

A choice of 1 Special Pokeball

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

And finally this Heart Scale

Last edited by enchantress; 10-23-2014 at 07:38 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:53 AM   #3
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles!

I hope you enjoy the following gifts.

This lovely special edition Birthday Pikachu trading card.

This Super Pass that entitles your Pokémon to:
- Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
- One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
- A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

Have a wonderful day :)
Old 10-22-2014, 09:01 AM   #4
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Happy FBirthday Everyone!

This may look familiar ... Another year and this old gal celebrates another Birthday. There are no gifts from me this year only a Prize Giveaway ... which is just as good ^-^
I present to you:

Mega Tombola
Round up and round for the Mega Tombola. Today I will not be giving away gifts but you can win prizes by picking up a Mega Tombola Ticket here and now.
The prizes a secret *shush* but if you want to find out you need to collect your ticket within 24 hours from this post.

There is a prize everytime so everyone's a winner

Good Luck =3
Old 10-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #5
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
User sacrifices half of its remaining health to summon two copies of itself. The copies move, breathe, talk, and attack at the same time as the user, also using the same attack/s ordered to the original Pokémon. The user's attack inflicts normal damage, with each clone inflicting half of that. When hit the copy will disappear, but the other will remain until hit again. The move "Copycat" can be used only once per battle, and the copies disappear after the third round or until they've been destroyed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles! On this special day please receive the following...

Made from milk chocolate with chocolate flavoured buttercream this slice of Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake has a thick helping of dark chocolate icing.
This cake has a sublime flavour which melts in the mouth, leaving you wanting more and more. When a Pokémon eats this slice of cake they will feel stronger, gaining 3 levels.

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
- One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
- A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

Have a wonderful day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

This may look familiar ... Another year and this old gal celebrates another Birthday. There are no gifts from me this year only a Prize Giveaway ... which is just as good ^-^
I present to you:

Mega Tombola
Round up and round for the Mega Tombola. Today I will not be giving away gifts but you can win prizes by picking up a Mega Tombola Ticket here and now.
The prizes a secret *shush* but if you want to find out you need to collect your ticket within 24 hours from this post.

Good Luck =3
Happy Birthday, Fizzy Bubbles!

Until today, I didn't realise I had been here for over half of its lifetime. Gotta love a good giveaway too, thanks so much for this guys ^^

Collecting the following:

~ Green Cyber Ball
~ Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
~ Magical Espeon Plushie

~ Slice of Chocolate Heaven Birthday cake - Feeding to Carrie the Abra to raise her level from 8 to 11
~ Psychic Ball - Popping Andrew the Ralts inside
~ Heart Scale

~ Birthday Pikachu card
~ Super Pass

~ Mega Tombola ticket (Ooh how intriguing!)

Thanks again and here's to many more Birthdays to come! *raises glass of lemonade*

Last edited by enchantress; 10-23-2014 at 07:39 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:02 AM   #6
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Quote:

Quote:

Have a wonderful day
Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
FB birthday time. Prezzies!

Picking up on this day:
1x Red Cyber Ball
1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
1x Magical Espeon Plushie, and using it to teach my Woobat Copycat
1x Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake, using it to raise my Woobat's level from 9 to 12.
1x Steel Ball
1x Heart Scale
1x Birthday Pikachu trading card
1x Super Pass
1x Mega Tombola ticket

...remind me again what a Tombola is? ^^;

Anyways, thanks for the presents guys.

Last edited by enchantress; 10-23-2014 at 07:40 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:13 AM   #7
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Quote:

Quote:

Have a wonderful day
Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
Happy Fizzday everyone! This all looks really great!

Picking up:
x1 Green Cyber Ball for my Spiritomb to take residence in.
x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
x1 Magical Espeon Plushie
x1 Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake for my Tentacool to devour, raising him from Lv.5 to Lv.8.
x1 Dragon Ball for my Horsea to hang out in.
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Birthday Pikachu trading card
x1 Super Pass
x1 Mega Tombola ticket

Thanks you guys! Hope your day is as good as mine just became!

Last edited by enchantress; 10-23-2014 at 07:41 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:37 AM   #8
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Quote:

Quote:

Have a wonderful day
Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles! Picking up;
a Red Cyberball to go into the Pokeball section of my backpack
a mug of Fizzybrew Beer to stored for later
a Magical Espeon Plushie to be stored for later
a Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake to be eaten by Omanyte to raise her from 28 to 31
a Dragon Ball to join my collection of Pokeballs
a Heart Scale to be stored for later
a Birthday Pikachu card to be stored with my TCG collection
a Super Pass to be used on next Monday's shop tour
a Mega Tombola ticket
Thanks guys.

Old 10-22-2014, 02:46 PM   #9
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Quote:

Quote:

Have a wonderful day
Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
Happy Fizzy Birthday!

Picking up:
x1 Blue Cyber Ball
x1 Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake to feed my Larvitar from Lv.1 to Lv.4
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Birthday Pikachu Trading Card
x1 Super Pass
x1 Mega Tombola ticket

Old 10-22-2014, 04:25 PM   #10
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Quote:

Quote:

Have a wonderful day
Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
Will use the cake tomorrow, but picking the following up.

x1 Blue Cyber Ball
x1 Mug of F.F Beer.
x1 Magical Espeon Plushie (CM Copycat)
x1 Steel Ball
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Super Pass
x1 MEGA Tombola Ticket
x1 Birthday Pikachu TCG
x1 Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake, which will be fed to my level 1 Exeggcute, raising her to level 4.

Last edited by Raves; 10-23-2014 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Use of the cake.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:55 PM   #11
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Quote:

Quote:

Have a wonderful day
Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
Happy birthday, Fizzy Bubbles!

Collecting the following:
x1 Green Cyber Ball
x1 Dragon Ball
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Birthday Pikachu trading card
x1 Super Pass
x1 Mega Tombola Ticket

Feeding the Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake to my Minccino Plum, raising her from Level 8 to Level 11.

Plum grew to Level 9! Plum learned Tickle!

Thanks and happy birthday!

Last edited by enchantress; 10-23-2014 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:29 PM   #12
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Quote:

Quote:

Have a wonderful day
Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
Happy Birthday, Fizzy Bubbles!

Picking up:
Blue Cyberball x1
Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer x1
Magical Espeon Plushie x1
Bug Ball x1
Heart Scale x1
Birthday Pikachu Card x1
Super Pass x1
Mega Tombola Ticket x1

Feeding Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake x1 to my Houndour, raising her from Lv. 36 to Lv. 39

Last edited by enchantress; 10-23-2014 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:40 PM   #13
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Quote:

Quote:

Have a wonderful day
Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
Picking up a:
1x Blue Cyber Ball
1x Magical Espeon Plushie
1x Chocolate Birthday Cake and feeding it to Myrme (Trapinch) to raise her from Level 31 to 33.
1x Steel Ball
1x Heart Scale
1x Pikachu Trading Card
1x Super Pass
1x Mega Tombola Ticket

Thanks and Happy Birthday~

Last edited by Celebii151; 10-27-2014 at 04:34 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:42 PM   #14
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIZZBY!

Quote:

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Picking up the following from Mr. Arn:

1x Blue Cyberball

Quote:

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball – Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

Picking up from Stark:

1x Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake
1x Fighting Ball
1x Heart Scale

Quote:

Have a wonderful day
Collecting from Enchantress:

1x Birthday Pikachu Trading Card
1x Super Pass

Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
From Ms. Arc_Angel, I shall grab:

1x This Mega Tombola, right here!

- Feeding the Birthday Cake to my Froakie to raise his level from 5 to 8. *Froakie learned Quick Attack.*
- Taking my new Fighting Ball and giving it to my Heracross to hang out in going forward.

Leaving with the rest.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:50 AM   #15
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Quote:

Quote:

Have a wonderful day
Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
Happy birthday, FB!

Picking up:
1x Red Cyber Ball
1x Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake (Feeding it to Kuri the Venonat to raise him from level 5 to level 8 )
1x Dark Ball
1x Heart Scale
1x Birthday Pikachu
1x Super Pass
1x Mega Tombola Ticket

Thank you very much!

Last edited by enchantress; 10-23-2014 at 07:44 AM.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:54 AM   #16
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott Happy Fizzbirthday!

Quote:

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Quote:

- Fire Ball -

Quote:

Have a wonderful day
Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
1x Green Cyber Ball
1x Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake
1x Fire Ball
1x Heart Scale
1x Super Pass
1x Mega Tombola Ticket

The cake goes to my Patrat, Level 9, to raise him to Level 12
He also hugs the plushie and gets Copycat

Last edited by enchantress; 10-23-2014 at 07:44 AM.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:10 AM   #17
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
Quote:

Ice Ball

Quote:

Have a wonderful day :)
Quote:

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
Picking up some birthday treats.

x1 Blue Cyber Ball to store until the time is right.
x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer. Is it only wine that gets better with age or does that also work with beer? I guess one of my team will find out one of these days...
x1 Magical Espeon Plushie for my special little Agent S, Perry the Pachirisu, teaching her CM Copycat. A move that will undoubtedly prove useful upon her many future spy missions.
x1 Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake for my Litwick, raising her from Lv.12 to Lv.15.
x1 Ice Ball for a future special someone.
x1 Heart Scale to add to my collection.
x1 Birthday Pikachu Trading Card.
x1 Super Pass for some super stuff.
x1 Mega Tombola ticket cuz I like surprises ^^.

Happy birthday :)
Old 10-25-2014, 05:11 PM   #18
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Mega Tombola Prize Bag Draw!

The time has come, to draw the Prizes for this years Fizzy Bubbles Birthday, woohoo!!
32 people have participated and I have 32 different coloured bags and now I will make the selection for these lucky participants.
Waggles her fingers magically ...

For Pearl’s Perap:
Black Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Pamtre Berries
3x Yellow Gummi’s
1x Ghost Gem
1x TM Venoshock
1x Thunder Stone

For blazeVA:
Magenta Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Passho Berries
3x Orange Gummi’s
1x Ice Gem
1x TM Light Screen
1x Dawn Stone

For Pest:
Silver Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Persim Berries
3x Grey Gummi’s
1x Ground Gem
1x TM Ally Switch
1x Moon Stone

For Treepandaone:
Gray Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Rowap Berries
3x Clear Gummi’s
1x Electric Gem
1x TM Retaliate
1x Dusk Stone

For Charminions:
Green Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Hondew Berries
3x Grey Gummi’s
1x Dark Gem
1x TM Thief
1x Moon Stone

For seakittenyfool:
Purple Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Petaya Berries
3x Grass Gummi’s
1x Ground Gem
1x TM Thunder Wave
1x Moon Stone

For Talon87:
Indigo Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Nanab Berries
3x Purple Gummi’s
1x Ground Gem
1x TM Echoed Voice
1x Dusk Stone

For Schala:
Beige Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Charti Berries
3x Silver Gummi’s
1x Dark Gem
1x TM Low Sweep
1x Dawn Stone

For Celebii151:
Aqua Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Razz Berries
3x Black Gummi’s
1x Poison Gem
1x TM Facade
1x Thunder Stone

For jolteonjak:
Navy Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Persim Berries
3x Mysterious Gummi’s
1x Water Gem
1x TM Retaliate
1x Dawn Stone

For Itzatrap:
Coral Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Pamtre Berries
3x Purple Gummi’s
1x Bug Gem
1x TM Toxic
1x Dusk Stone

For Kairne:
Royal Blue Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Aspear Berries
3x Silver Gummi’s
1x Water Gem
1x TM Smack Down
1x Moon Stone

For enchantress:
Gold Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Apicot Berries
3x Yellow Gummi’s
1x Fire Gem
1x TM Will-O-Wisp
1x Dusk Stone

Please use the Gummi's and TM's in the appropriate shops.
Congratulations ^-^
Old 10-25-2014, 05:37 PM   #19
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
For Pest:
Silver Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Persim Berries
3x Grey Gummi’s
1x Ground Gem
1x TM Ally Switch
1x Moon Stone
Oooh, neat! Always fun to get more goodies.

Picking up this Silver Prize Bag, which contains:

x3 Rare Candies
x3 Persim Berries
x3 Gray Gummis
x1 Ground Gem
x1 TM Ally Switch
x1 Moon Stone

Thanks again!
Old 10-25-2014, 06:35 PM   #20
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:

The time has come, to draw the Prizes for this years Fizzy Bubbles Birthday, woohoo!!
32 people have participated and I have 32 different coloured bags and now I will make the selection for these lucky participants.

For Kairne:
Royal Blue Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Aspear Berries
3x Silver Gummi’s
1x Water Gem
1x TM Smack Down
1x Moon Stone

Congratulations ^-^
Oh, nice. Many thanks. Collecting these.
Old 10-25-2014, 07:52 PM   #21
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

For Treepandaone:
Gray Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Rowap Berries
3x Clear Gummi’s
1x Electric Gem
1x TM Retaliate
1x Dusk Stone[/center]
Picking these items up, thanks Arc : )
Old 10-25-2014, 10:04 PM   #22
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:

For Pearl’s Perap:
Black Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Pamtre Berries
3x Yellow Gummi’s
1x Ghost Gem
1x TM Venoshock
1x Thunder Stone

Congratulations ^-^
Yay for tombola, I love this sort of thing

Collecting the following items:

3 Rare Candies
3 Pamtre Berries
3 Yellow Gummi's
1 Ghost Gem
1 TM Venoshock
1 Thunderstone

Thanks again! ^^
Old 10-25-2014, 10:08 PM   #23
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:

For blazeVA:
Magenta Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Passho Berries
3x Orange Gummi’s
1x Ice Gem
1x TM Light Screen
1x Dawn Stone

Congratulations ^-^
*looks at prizes*

It seems that someone must really want me to get a Froslass! Picking up these items, thanks again Arc.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:50 PM   #24
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
For Celebii151:
Aqua Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Razz Berries
3x Black Gummi’s
1x Poison Gem
1x TM Facade
1x Thunder Stone
Claiming these, thanks.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:28 AM   #25
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

For Schala:
Beige Prize Bag containing:
3x Rare Candies
3x Charti Berries
3x Silver Gummi’s
1x Dark Gem
1x TM Low Sweep
1x Dawn Stone

Congratulations ^-^
Oohh, pretty! Thank you for the lovely prize.

Claiming:
3x Rare Candies
3x Charti Berries
3x Silver Gummi’s
1x Dark Gem
1x TM Low Sweep
1x Dawn Stone
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records