UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 03:01 AM   #351
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post

TheKnightsFury has hatched a lv.1 male Amaura!
Picking up my bubba, naming him Ymir, putting him in a Luxury Ball (1 remaining) and declaring his ability to be Snow Warning

Old 02-28-2018, 09:17 AM   #352
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Gemini Spark has hatched a lv.1 male Torchic! He also knows the following Egg Moves:
-Counter
-Crush Claw
-Swagger
True to Vi's word, she and Rengar had both found out what the other had tasted like, and neither Pokemon had wanted to leave the other's side for a good while. But of course, Rengar had other things to do besides mating with a spicy Blaziken...like raiding the egg incubators! Except Vi was always there to Half-Nelson the Zangoose into submission whenever he tried, so there wasn't a good opportunity to get some really good food besides what was provided to them.

So you can imagine, when the egg was due, that Rengar's look of anticipation was vastly different from Vi's or Hyrem's, and they hadn't noticed until he had gotten very close to the egg just as it hatched...

The egg seemed pretty hard to crack open, especially when anything he had resembling arms was just some stubby...things. Maybe his feet would do the trick? They started kicking wildly against the walls, and that's when he could feel the egg start to give, invigorating his efforts until the side of the egg finally burst open from a well placed kick with both his feet, leaving the bottom half exposed until he tucked himself back in, now able to see the outside world for the first time.

"Come to papaaaaaa~" said the gruff voice belonging to the muzzle right at the opening of the egg that then opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, ready for the hatch to simply walk its way into his maw. Immediately, a three clawed hand shoved the head down and out of sight. "Aw, it's okay sweetie~" the new voice trilled in a lighter tone. "Don't worry about him, mama's here, and she'll keep you safe from your scary daddy! At least until I've turned him into a good pulp for you to eat..." the Blaziken said with a change in tone as she looked down at the Zangoose whose face and body she had pinned to the ground and reduced to muffled screams and flailing about of his arms and legs. She looked back up at the baby Torchic who had just poked his head out of the egg, and with both hands she carefully grasped the egg, standing it up before taking it by the edges and ripping it open, giving her newborn son complete freedom.

"There, that's better, isn't it~?" she cooed as she got a good look at the chick. "Mama~" he chirped before jumping right into her outstretched arms, nestling into Vi's chest as she embraced him and started to preen his feathers and down clean of any remaining egg juice. "Wow, you've got a boy then, huh Vi?" Hyrem asked. "Blaziken blaze~" she chirps lightly before showing off her baby. "Hi there! We'll have to introduce you to the rest of the team sometime, but for now...welcome to the family, Thomas!" Soon enough, he and Vi would leave the building, with baby Torchic Thomas in one of Vi's hands and Rengar being dragged off by her in the other hand, having long passed out with a patch of singed fur in the back of his head.

{Picking up my Blaziken and Zangoose, as well as my new baby Torchic, putting him in a Premier Ball (1/5)! Thanks Sneaze!}
Old 02-28-2018, 05:04 PM   #353
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:
Maskerade and Schala (1/4): Male Totodile Ryuga (1/2) and Female Spheal Amphitrite (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Parents may be picked up Wednesday, 21st of February. Hatchling due Wednesday, 28th of February.
Picking up my Spheal and hatching this egg!
Old 03-02-2018, 02:03 PM   #354
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Dropping off this Enigma Egg~

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-02-2018, 03:38 PM   #355
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off this enigma egg for incubation please

Old 03-02-2018, 03:46 PM   #356
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Dropping off my enigma egg from Bi-Monthly rewards for incubation!
Old 03-03-2018, 01:54 AM   #357
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Birfday egg. For incubating.
Whoops! Almost completely forgot about this. Hatching this enigma egg.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:10 PM   #358
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Double-breeding:

Breeding my female Wailord with Sandaa's Golduck. Sandaa gets the offspring.

Pearl
Spoiler: show
Species: Wailord
Level: 41
Type: Water
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Water Veil
Held Item: -
Obtained: Trade with Shadowshocker, Evolved from overfeeding on Rare Candies in Candy Shop Lv.41
Bond: 30
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0

Moves:
Level Up: Amnesia, Astonish, Brine, Dive, Growl, Heavy Slam, Mist, Noble Roar, Rest, Rollout, Soak, Splash, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Water Spout, Whirlpool
Advanced Move: -
TM/HM/CM Moves: Dive, Surf
MT/Egg Moves: Body Slam, Fissure, Soak

Roles: Support, Transport, (Under)water, Tank
Special Appearance: -
Bio:
Pearl, upon being added to Lucas’ team, quickly gorged herself on a stock of his Rare Candies which for some reason he left lying around in his base. She thereupon quickly evolved into a Wailord. Pearl is considered to be somewhat slow and dim-witted but has great love for her fellow team mates. He often goes out on her own, allowing her to be called upon from most places near the ocean. She greatly enjoys this, seeing her team mates and trainer and will often spout water or cause a giant wave to flood the adventuring party. Despite being used mainly for transport, Pearl has battling capabilities that allow her to hold her own against other aquatic Pokémon.

-----

Breeding my female Haxorus with Sandaa's Pupitar (with Old Spice Incense). I get the this offspring.

Sar
Species: Haxorus
Level: 63
Type: Dragon
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
Held Item: -
Obtained: Egg House, Evolved at Lv.63
Bond: 26
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0

Moves:
Level Up: Assurance, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, False Swipe, Giga Impact, Guillotine, Leer, Outrage, Scary Face, Scratch, Slash, Swords Dance, Taunt
Advanced Move: -
TM/HM/CM Moves: Cut
MT/Egg Moves: Aqua Tail, Gummi Bomb (Fire), Night Slash, Outrage, Superpower

Roles: Dragon Force, Cave-Dweller, Tusk
Special Appearance: -
Bio:
As an infant, Sar was one of three dragons Lucas originally owned. As a result of their immaturity and close bond, the dragons would often misbehave and roughhouse one another.
Upon evolving, Sar took on a more determined persona, eventually receiving special training on Lucas’ island to fully develop his abilities. As a dragon she’s resolute in her aims and quick to anger. Despite her draconic heritage though, Sar has retained some of his misdemeanour from his time as an Axew on Lucas’ team and looks up to him for advice and approval.
In battle, Sar will throw in her tusks at the opponent in multiple attempts to cleave, chop, cut or slice them. She’s relentless in her pursuit of her opponent, overcoming their abilities and brushing them off like they’re nothing. She prefers fighting in large caves, roomy enough to move about but restrictive in her opponent’s movement, forcing them to engage her and her tusks head-on.
A bit delayed but I'd like to hatch this egg now (Haxorus+Pupitar)
Old 03-04-2018, 07:10 PM   #359
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my lvl 21 Female Mienfoo to breed with Epicsquirtle's Electivire. Leaving an Old Spice Incense with them. No egg moves or any of that jazz.

Old 03-04-2018, 09:50 PM   #360
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

It hadn't been long since he had last been here, but the grey haired man seemed to be in a much better mood as he entered the Hatchery.
Why wouldn't he be? On his previous visit, there was so many things that could have went wrong, things almost completely out of his control.
Would the Tauros he had obtained go berserk? Or perhaps the trainer he had made arrangements with would no show.

But this time was different, the older trainer knew. It wouldn't be long before he was scrapping in the big bucks. He just had to have some patience.

Upon noticing the man's arrival, one of the staff members glanced at their clipboard, before giving him a warm smile.

"Come with me Mr. Eclair, I'll bring you right to them." The worker said, already making their way down one of the halls.

Nodding in response, Mr. Eclair began to follow, passing by a couple different rooms before reaching one at the very end of the hall.

Peaking inside, the older trainer immediately noticed Vernon, the Tauros looking rather skittish as the staff member entered the room.

"You arrived just in time sir, the egg is just about to hatch." The worker said, gesturing to an incubator at the end of the room.

"Perfect." Mr. Eclair replied as he made his way over to the egg. Running his eyes over it, the older man noticed that several cracks had already started to form on the white and black egg.
The worker certainly wasn't lying, he was right on time!

Taking a few steps back, the man's eyes widened slightly as the egg began to shake, before several pieces of egg shell were sent flying across the room.

Glancing in Vernon's direction, the grey haired trainer noticed that the Tauros didn't seem all that excited about the egg. In fact...he seemed almost, scared?

Chuckling to himself, Mr. Eclair turned back around, just in time for the egg to burst open, revealing a baby Absol to the world.

A moment later, and another worker pushed past Mr. Eclair, almost as if they hadn't noticed he was there. Instead, they seemed to be focused on the baby.
After taking a minute or two to inspect the newborn, the worker gave the grey haired man a smile.

"It's a healthy baby girl. Just sign these and we're done here." The staff member explained, handing a couple sheets over to Mr. Eclair.

Curious about the new world, the baby Absol began to glance at surroundings, before resting eyes on a certain Tauros. Immediately, her eyes lit up and her tail began to wag.

"Absol! Ab Absol!" The baby exclaimed, causing Mr. Eclair to turn his attention to the Dark type, just in time to see her run towards her father.

While Vernon paid little attention to the Absol, the disaster Pokemon seemed to be over the moon with excitement, making sure to give her father lots of kisses in between words.

"Seems like you have a lot of work on your hands." One of the other staff members chuckled, watching as Mr. Eclair began to sign the various papers given to him.

Once he was done with the papers, the older man began to approach the pair of Pokemon in the room, a regular Pokeball in hand.

"Alright, I think that's more then enough." He said, before withdrawing Vernon into his ball.

With her father now gone, the Absol's tail drooped and her smile changed to a frown. If the man didn't know better, the Dark type looked like she was about to burst into tears at any moment.

"Don't give me that, there's no time for tears." Mr. Eclair said as he clipped Vernon's ball back onto his belt. A moment later, the older trainer produced another regular Pokeball.
With a smirk on his face, the grey haired man tapped the ball on the bay Absol's head, sucking the Dark type inside.

It only took a moment of shaking, but soon the device let out a ping, confirming the capture.

"Was that everything sir?" The original staff member asked, pausing for a moment to write something on her clipboard.

"Actually, I'd like to drop another one of my Pokemon off." Mr. Eclair said, handing the worker a Thunder Ball, one that contained a rather new Pokemon for him.

Unlike last time, the older man hadn't stumbled upon the Electivire on his own. Rather, the thunderbolt Pokemon had been payment from...one of his clients.
Though he usually only accepted cash offers, the grey haired man certainly wasn't complaining about receiving such fine breeding material. Much like Vernon, this Electivire was sure to be invaluable to him.

"His mate should be here shortly." The man added, glancing at the door.

With another fine specimen under his belt, it wouldn't be long before he became one of the richest men in Fizzytopia. He just had to wait a little bit longer.

OOC:
Quote:

EpicSquirtle has hatched a lv.1 female Absol!
Picking up this little one and placing her in Pokéball #3, last was used here.
----
While I'm here, I'll be dropping off Crix my level 35 Electivire to breed with TheKnightsFury's Mienfoo. (TheKightsFury gets the offspring.)

Crix's stats:
Crix

Species; Electivire
Gender; Male
Level; 35
Type; Electric
Attacks; Electric Terrain, Ion Deluge, Fire Punch, Quick Attack, Leer, ThunderShock, Low Kick, Swift, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, Electro Ball, Light Screen, ThunderPunch, Discharge, Cross Chop, Psychic, Meditate, Dual Chop, Ice Punch, Thunder, Electro Web, Cross Fire, Wild Charge, Charge Beam, Teleport, Flash, Rock Smash, Gummi Bomb (Rock)
Evolution: Elekid -30- Electabuzz(Levin's Care) Electabuzz -Electrizer- Electivire(Levin's Care)
Nature; Hardy
Ability: Motor Drive
Held item: none
Obtained: Cable Club
Bond: 32
Bio:

Most trusted teammates: ,
Birthday: January 25th
Old 03-05-2018, 11:00 PM   #361
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Dropping off my Level 20 Female Lapras to breed with Sandaa's (Gary's) Ivysaur. I'll be keeping the baby!!! (Here's an old spice incense too, just to make sure the babby is a Bulbasaur)

Thank you Gary~

stats below:

CORDELIA
/
Lapras - The Transport Pokémon
Level 020 | Female | Water Absorb Ability
Modest Nature | Monster / Water 1 Egg Groups | Trade
Neutral Bond (00) with Holly

tba

Natural Moves
Sing, Growl, Water Gun, Mist, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Body Slam
Next Move
Rain Dance - Level 22
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
n/a
TM / HM Moves
n/a
Old 03-06-2018, 12:51 AM   #362
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Dropping off my Level 20 Female Lapras to breed with Sandaa's (Gary's) Ivysaur. I'll be keeping the baby!!! (Here's an old spice incense too, just to make sure the babby is a Bulbasaur)

Thank you Gary~

stats below:

CORDELIA
/

tba

Natural Moves
Next Move
Rain Dance - Level 22
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
n/a
TM / HM Moves
n/a
Everything she said. Here are the stats to my Ivysaur~

Name: Venu (male), Level: 28
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Mild Ability: Chlorophyll
Held Item:
Evolution: Ivysaur --> lv.32 Venusaur
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf, Sweet Scent, Growth, Lv.31 Double-Edge, Lv.36 Worry Seed, Lv.37 Seed Bomb, Lv.39 Synthesis, Lv.44 Solar Beam
TM/HM: Cut, Energy Ball, Flash, Rock Smash, Sludge Bomb, Strength
Move Tutor(MT): Bind, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Endure, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain, Headbutt, Knock Off, Mimic, Mud Slap, Seed Bomb, Sleep Talk, Snore, String Shot, Substitute, Swagger, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Worry Seed
Egg Moves(EM): Grass Whistle, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Petal Dance, Amnesia, Charm, Curse, Endure, Giga Drain, Light Screen, Magical Leaf, Nature Power, Power Whip, Razor Wind, Safeguard, Skull Bash, Sludge
Bond: 22
Old 03-08-2018, 07:27 AM   #363
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

TheKnightsFury and Maskerade (2/4): Male Nidoking (1/2) and Female Absol Helel (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Parents may be picked up Thursday, 1st of March. Hatchling due Thursday, 8th of March.
Hatching this one!
Old 03-08-2018, 07:00 PM   #364
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Hatching please!

Old 03-08-2018, 09:10 PM   #365
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Dropping off my enigma egg from Bi-Monthly rewards for incubation!
Hatchy hatch time!!!
Old 03-08-2018, 09:14 PM   #366
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Dropping off this Enigma Egg~
Now that it's the right day... Eggy Eggy Hatch please~

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-11-2018, 12:59 AM   #367
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:

Tate has hatched a lv.1 male Pichu! He also knows the following Egg Move:
-Endure
Picking this guy up.
Old 03-14-2018, 01:25 AM   #368
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
Picking up my Spheal and hatching this egg!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
A bit delayed but I'd like to hatch this egg now (Haxorus+Pupitar)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Hatching this one!

Schala has hatched a lv.1 female Totodile!

EAI has hatched a lv.1 female Larvitar! She also knows the following Egg Moves:
- Assurance
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage

Maskerade has hatched a lv.1 male Nidoran!

Last edited by Sneaze; 03-14-2018 at 01:32 AM.
Old 03-16-2018, 04:09 PM   #369
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Dropping off this Birthday Egg for incubation.
Old 03-16-2018, 09:01 PM   #370
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Schala has hatched a lv.1 female Totodile!
Picking up my Totodile and placing her in this Pokeball (20 of 50, last used here).

Dropping off my Birthday Egg for incubation.
Old 03-17-2018, 01:26 PM   #371
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Maskerade has hatched a lv.1 male Nidoran!
"Are you certain this is the right place, old friend?"

Sai Hajimoto had been following his faithful companion and sparring partner, Jin the Medicham, for over three days. In the aftermath of their Bedlam Ridge adventure, Sai had learned of a horrifying truth, and after a week of mourning, Jin had finally managed to snap him out of his pit of misery... and here they were now.

Whoever did this... Whoever is responsible for destroying my homeland... I will find them, and I will make them pay!

Sai had only recently been appointed as the new Sage of Tatakami Tower, surpassing all other monks in battle and claiming both his father's last Pokemon and White Lion robes. The destruction of Saigo in a surprise nuclear raid happened only a few days later, when Sai had already left the region.

At first, he believed Heiml to be responsible, the northern land that Saigo had been at war with for the past ten years. But soon, he learned that all of Heiml, too, had been decimated by a similar attack at precisely the right time - and that made everything even darker. It was highly unlikely that the two nations just suddenly decided to strike at the exact same moment with such violent force, after a decade of stalemate; this had to have been the work of a third party.

For someone to pull something like that off... What kind of monster is capable of doing something so heinous, and so massive in scale? If I have any hope of defeating them, of avenging the people of Saigo, I...

Strong as he'd become, he knew that, in order to stand up to the one responsible for the calamity, he had to surpass his own limits. He had to find strength beyond strength, and in order to attain it, there was only one man who could help him. If he even existed...

Jin had been the one to track down the fabled man. The Medicham couldn't exactly explain it to Sai, but there was definitely something in the air, a presence unlike any other he'd felt before... He'd first felt it as nothing more than a speckle of power flickering in the distance, and after three days of searching, he knew they were precisely where they needed to be.

"Well done. Now let's hope for the best..."

Up ahead, a mountain rose in the landscape. Massive, inhospitable and unwelcoming, wind howled and snow formed at the very peak. But their destination wasn't the mountaintop - rather, Jin guided them to a small cave carved into the rock, where the source of the strange energy he felt emanated from.

As they stepped inside, a Pokemon came rushing towards them - a male Nidoran dashed straight at the pair and stopped inches away from Sai and Jin, eyeing them suspiciously. And then, a voice echoed from the depths of the cave.

"So?! Do they have any booze?!"

Sniffing the air, Nidoran let out a sharp cry; the answer came almost immediately.

"Well, why haven't you sent them packing then?!"

Nidoran shook his head, then glared at the pair to make sure they'd gotten the message. But Sai didn't budge.

"W-we came to ask for your help, noble elder! Please, show yourself and heed my request!"

For a moment, nothing happened, and Nidoran was beginning to get impatient. A while longer and he would no doubt have attacked, but fortunately, a man finally stepped out of the shadows at Sai's request.

"That accent..." The elder moved slowly, leaning on his cane; his body looked frail and his voice sounded weary, but there was a strange sharpness in his gaze. "Where are you from, boy?"

"I was from Saigo, venerable elder," the monk replied with a respectful bow, making no effort to conceal the grief in his tone. "Please tell me, are you the sage the call Hemlock?"

The old man let out a chuckle. Nidoran had raced back to him at this point.

"Hear that Gouki? Well, Hemlock is right; nobody in their right mind would call me a sage though." He rummaged through his robes and retrieved a small wooden cup. "Still, if you're looking for some sagely wisdom, how about you relieve my dry throat first?"

Sai and Jin exchanged an uneasy glance.

"We... we have nothing on us other than a flask of water, Master Hemlock..."

Shaking his head, the elder withdrew the cup back into his robe and turned back around.

"Why the heck would I want water? It rains enough around here as it is! Get out of here already!"

"M-Master Hemlock, please! Your Nidoran... you called him Gouki! Were you not from Saigo too?!"

The question forced the elder to stop, but he never turned back around to face Sai. His reply came as dry as he claimed his throat to be.

"It never mattered where I came from. Now that Saigo no longer exists, it matters even less." And with that, he vanished back inside the cave, Gouki following close behind.

After that, there was nothing but silence. Sai stood there, speechless, heartbroken, and Jin knew there was nothing he could do to change things. He'd brought them this far, but it turned out the legendary Hemlock was nothing more than a heartless drunkard.

"... Come on Jin. There's still one way to change his mind."

The Medicham's surprised stare was not lost on Sai, who forced himself to smile before clarifying.

"Alcohol. We'll go get him something to drink."

With that, he left the cave, and Jin had to pick up his pace to catch up to the monk with the steel resolve.

--------------------

OoC: Picking up Gouki the Nidoran and placing him in Pokeball 1/2.
Thanks! ^^
Old 03-19-2018, 06:42 PM   #372
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:

Thank you Gary~

stats below:

CORDELIA
/

tba

Natural Moves
Next Move
Rain Dance - Level 22
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
n/a
TM / HM Moves
n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Everything she said. Here are the stats to my Ivysaur~

Name: Venu (male), Level: 28
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Mild Ability: Chlorophyll
Held Item:
Evolution: Ivysaur --> lv.32 Venusaur
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf, Sweet Scent, Growth, Lv.31 Double-Edge, Lv.36 Worry Seed, Lv.37 Seed Bomb, Lv.39 Synthesis, Lv.44 Solar Beam
TM/HM: Cut, Energy Ball, Flash, Rock Smash, Sludge Bomb, Strength
Move Tutor(MT): Bind, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Endure, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain, Headbutt, Knock Off, Mimic, Mud Slap, Seed Bomb, Sleep Talk, Snore, String Shot, Substitute, Swagger, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Worry Seed
Egg Moves(EM): Grass Whistle, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Petal Dance, Amnesia, Charm, Curse, Endure, Giga Drain, Light Screen, Magical Leaf, Nature Power, Power Whip, Razor Wind, Safeguard, Skull Bash, Sludge
Bond: 22
Time to hatch my baby Bulbasaur!
Old 03-20-2018, 02:20 PM   #373
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off my lvl 21 Female Mienfoo to breed with Epicsquirtle's Electivire. Leaving an Old Spice Incense with them. No egg moves or any of that jazz.
Hatching my egg please

Old 03-25-2018, 01:07 AM   #374
Meetan
Soul Badge

Dropping off my Torchic, Blaze, to smash Tate's Pouli. Tate keeps the offspring.

Torchic
Nickname: Blaze
Level: 100
Pokeball: Love Ball
Nature: Careful
Characteristic: Proud of its power
Type: Fire
Obtained: Adoption Centre
Ability: Blaze
Bond: 44
Contest stats: Cute/100, Cool/20, Beauty/20, Tough/20, Smart/20
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Sand Attack Cut, Strength, Night Slash, Low Kick, Crossfire, Featherdance, Bounce, Mud Slap, Focus Energy, Ember, Agility, Double Team, Slash, Heat Wave, Helping Hand, Snore, Swift, Reversal, Rock Slide, Fire Spin, Peck, Flame Burst, Mirror Move, Flamethrower, Sunny Day
Hold Item: Charcoal
Evolves to: lvl 16
Old 03-25-2018, 02:55 AM   #375
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Ooo, I found a Birthday Egg! I'll have to keep it here a week to find out just what it is!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records