UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2020, 09:48 AM   #126
Missingno. Master
SUCK IT, BOSS ROCKET!
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 5,806
Buying a Shiny Stone for 1,000. Thanks in advance!
__________________
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 07:46 AM   #127
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,739
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Buying a Shiny Stone for 1,000. Thanks in advance!
Missingno. Master: Confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 02:39 PM   #128
Missingno. Master
SUCK IT, BOSS ROCKET!
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 5,806
Buying a TM Solar Beam, a TM Solar Blade, a TM Weather Ball, and a TM Sunny Day, all to be taught to Aletri the Druddigon (24 Bond) upon confirmation. Thanks in advance!

Payment: 3,400
__________________
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 03:20 AM   #129
Emp
Volcano Badge
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,746
Purchasing an Old Spice Incense, a Dusk Ball, a Heal Ball, TM Snarl and TM Power-Up Punch.

Teaching Power-Up Punch and Snarl to Scrafty.

Payment: $2,750
__________________



FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2


Last edited by Emp; 07-01-2020 at 01:05 AM.
Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 04:20 PM   #130
Meetan
Rainbow Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 845
I'd like to purchase TM Brick Break to apply to Nani the Machoke upon confirmation, thank you! Here's my $600!
__________________
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:44 AM   #131
Zelphon
League President
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Sniz Mobile
Posts: 2,261
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Buying Flamethrower for $700

Going to use it on my Litwick Muiri
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:57 AM   #132
myahoo
Rainbow Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 806
Buying TMs Focus Punch and Brick Break for my Cubone (Bond 42) for $1,800.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 04:49 PM   #133
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 782
Buying and teaching the following natural TMs to Meditite:
- 1x TM Power-Up Punch ($300)
- 1x TM Rock Slide ($600)

Payment = $900
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 06:22 PM   #134
Zelphon
League President
 
Zelphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Sniz Mobile
Posts: 2,261
Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Buying a TM for Softboiled and Tri-Attack for $1450

Using them on my Eevee, Naula.
__________________
Life, but a series of paths and flows
Down many one can go
May yours run smoothly and be soft to your feet

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:51 AM   #135
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4,306
Purchasing the following and teaching them to my Rookidee with 20+ Bond

Rock Slide- $600
Smart Strike- $550
Revenge- $500
Icy Wind- $450
Silver Wind- $500

Total: $2,600
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:20 AM   #136
Prof.Enigma
Thunder Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 594
Purchasing the following TMs: Stomping Tantrum, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Facade
As well as the Type Enhancing, Black Belt

Cost should be $2,850

Upon purchase, I will be applying all to my Bewear
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM   #137
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,739
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Buying a TM Solar Beam, a TM Solar Blade, a TM Weather Ball, and a TM Sunny Day, all to be taught to Aletri the Druddigon (24 Bond) upon confirmation. Thanks in advance!

Payment: 3,400
Missingno. Master: Confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
Purchasing an Old Spice Incense, a Dusk Ball, a Heal Ball, TM Snarl and TM Power-Up Punch.

Teaching Power-Up Punch and Snarl to Scrafty.

Payment: $2,750
Emp: Confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
I'd like to purchase TM Brick Break to apply to Nani the Machoke upon confirmation, thank you! Here's my $600!
Meetan: Confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Zelphon: Confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Buying TMs Focus Punch and Brick Break for my Cubone (Bond 42) for $1,800.
myahoo: Confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Buying and teaching the following natural TMs to Meditite:
- 1x TM Power-Up Punch ($300)
- 1x TM Rock Slide ($600)

Payment = $900
Maskerade: Confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Zelphon: Confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Purchasing the following and teaching them to my Rookidee with 20+ Bond

Rock Slide- $600
Smart Strike- $550
Revenge- $500
Icy Wind- $450
Silver Wind- $500

Total: $2,600
TheKnightsFury: Confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.