UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 09:44 PM   #126
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Re: Celestial Cruise Discussion

Cruise member inactivity is leading to Titanic scale failure. As a result I'm bringing in a handful of new people in the next update before it's too late due to plot restrictions. If current inactives return they'll be welcome which may in fact result in there being more than the allocated 12 positions, but I'll work with it. If those who wish to join can PM me I'll appreciate it. If too many people apply then participants will be chosen randomly via RNG.

Obviously those entering late will already be at a disadvantage point wise, and will not be receiving the same rewards at the conclusion of the cruise as those who have replied consistently from day one. Rewards will be based not only on the regularity of replies, but on the quality of replies.

Please don't apply if you don't plan on seeing this through to the end. There will come a point where I'll be removing all inactive members which will nullify any special rewards given including Raptor Island passes. With events like these which are based around a specific number of members, inactivity throws everything off balance. It's not like other events where the inactivity of some members benefit those remaining. Please keep this in mind.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:03 AM   #127
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

About your latest update, since I'm already out of the Corsola Cup game, I was wondering what I could do with my reply. Do I have to basically do nothing while the game is finished, or am I allowed to leave that scene, wander around or something? Not sure what I'm gonna do yet, but I thought I'd ask first, I don't wanna mess up your plans or anything.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:56 PM   #128
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Actually, I'm kind of counting on the ones who have been disqualified to be going off and doing their own thing. There's certainly enough in the last update to raise some curiosity as to what is going on with the Zephyr, and considering most weren't comfortable with sticking around for a game considering the events, then by all means slip away from the remaining Corsola Cup participants if that's what you'd like to do.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:26 AM   #129
Arnold
Just call me sir

A little note from Tessa:

Just because you have 1 Pokemon with you doesn't mean you have 1 Pokemon, there is a PC on board the Ship and the itemsd that were stolen where all material items, no pokemon or anything with great Value value ^^
Old 02-14-2008, 05:44 AM   #130
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua
To clarify, are they worth 25 points together, or each?
Please keep questions to this thread as I really don't like campaign/event threads, or zones in general for that matter, messed up with OOC comments. Very ugly.

Orange is worth 20 points and blue is worth 5. There weren't any coloured tickets worth 25 which is why I had to separate them.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:47 PM   #131
Dark Fire
Boulder Badge

I was wondering whether or not we [Lee and I] can see the Flash attack from lilblue's Corsola, and thed's Shedinja (or was it a Ninjask >>). Anyhow, can we include this in our posts and attempt to get them out of the water since we're the only ones on deck at the moment.

.: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #132
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Hmm... I was definitely going to have you see them in the next update anyway since you could hardly miss a Flash used at night. Umm, I guess so. Yeah, go for it. It'll give you a little extra to RP with.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #133
Dark Fire
Boulder Badge

@ zami, lilblue, thed3, Beta
I replied with an improvised plan of rescue to get you guys out of the water. Just felt if you guys replied before the next update it would save us a lot of time (instead of having another update about how you guys got out of the water, we can quickly get you four incorporated into the story). I think it would be best if you guys replied after Lee did.

@ Lee
Sorry about not going on MSN, it doesn't work here. If you have AIM, we can discuss future startegies that way.

Oh and I would have sent this in a PM, but I couldn't figure out how to send it to several people at once, so I posted in here instead.

Old 03-30-2008, 07:09 PM   #134
Dark Fire
Boulder Badge

So what do you guys think, should we board the Zephyr? I want to be a part of the action.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:59 AM   #135
Stark
Rainbow Badge

While, I have no intention of telling anyone what they should do, I personally am thinking about trying to avoid the gate thing right now. I plan to go to the Zephyr, but more to do some investigative work along the lines of checking out manifests and logs. Pillaging... I mean searching through crew quarters... you know, the Scooby thing. Besides, it might not be a bad idea to have at least one of us on this side just in case something.... Nah that would never happen... would it?
Old 04-01-2008, 02:53 PM   #136
Betagold
Pokemon Trainer

That was my thinking. I'd been following the cruise ever since I discovered it for a look at some experienced RPing, and I fully plan on staying on the ship. Something bad is bound to happen to us if we all go to wherever the portal takes us. Though, I have the sneaking suspicion that the ship will end up getting pulled through anyway, and any effort to stay out of the portal will result in going through the portal.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:02 AM   #137
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

I'm in favor of boarding the Zephyr =o Of course, our characters don't know yet what's on the other side of that "gate", so we should probably just investigate around the ship first and not storm right through that gate.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:28 AM   #138
enchantress
Queen of the Night

*pokes*

gently
Old 04-13-2008, 07:07 AM   #139
enchantress
Queen of the Night

*pokes*

harder
Old 05-05-2008, 02:35 PM   #140
S_M
Volcano Badge

Send a message via AIM to S_M

People should post in the cruise. :O We're down to like 5, when we started with 12 and even had people join midway. :P
156 KOs - 376 TP - 10.75 SP
Old 05-05-2008, 02:48 PM   #141
Betagold
Pokemon Trainer

I keep meaning to, and then I just don't. It will come sometime this week.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out