UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #251
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
Rey was surprised at the Skitty's offer to share, but he didn't mind. He hopped up the counter smoothly, and slowly approached the straw. He sipped quickly, and was overwhelmed at the flavor of the mango. Being a Hasty nature, his favorite was sweets. He sipped some more immediately, purring with joy. After the glass has been sucked empty, Rey began to communicate with the Skitty. "I'm new. I want friend. Want to be friends?" Rey put up his paw, similar to what his friend, Vernon, had done. He thought of the gesture as silly, but he assumed that that's what Non-Wild Pokemon do as well.
Skitty stared at the offered paw for a bit before realizing what the other Pokémon was up to. She poked the paw with hers. "Sure we can be friends!" Suddenly she started poking Rey's fur. "It's....so...soft..." she communicated, hypnotized by the softness.

"Easy Skitty, don't harass him too much!" Noriko told her partner, slightly worried about Skitty's overly friendly and Naive nature getting her in trouble. Noriko picked up the empty glass out of the way, just in case.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #252
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post

"Yes, I wasn't going to say anything, but I do not appreciate you getting into displays of affection like that either, Amethyst." Sera added.

"But..." Amethyst had to admit they were right, at least about what they were doing in public. And she wasn't about to go after the smaller Ralts now that a much stronger Ninetales was protecting her. "Hm, I guess that sort of thing is better left private," she hissed slowly. "We'll agree to go somewhere else for that from now on... Sound good, Marv?"
"I suppose so," Marvolo hissed reluctantly, keeping one eye on the powerful Ninetales.

Quote:

Sera had sensed a weird sort of power behind her and it intensified. Without even turning, she Teleported behind the energy and saw a Duskull. "Oh, you too. I have been sensing you using illusion powers to frighten everyone around here. That may be what a Ghost-type likes to do, but you must stop abusing your power, or you may lose control of it."
"Stop abusing my power?" repeated Peeves incredulously. "I live to scare! How you no frightened by big flock of Murkrow anyway? You guys no fun."

"Peeves has a point," Marvolo admitted to Amethyst. "I thought for sure they would be scared witless by that illusory Murkrow flock. So what should we do now?"

Peeves, meanwhile, had floated back to where Pomona was waiting.

"About time," whined Pomona, though she was smiling again now that Peeves was back. "I'm sooo bored, Peeves! That Banette just vanished once you left and I don't know where she went! I wanted to meet her..."

"I think she serve drink to new person in bar... with illusion of bartender severed arm," Peeves remarked, sounding impressed. "I must make note of that."

"Oh, yeah, pretty cool- ooh, a Skitty!" exclaimed Pomona, as a small, pink feline Pokémon caught her attention. The Ivysaur ran over to the Skitty and introduced herself, "Hi! I'm Pomona! What's your name?"

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-08-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #253
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
"I suppose so," Marvolo hissed reluctantly, keeping one eye on the powerful Ninetales.

"Stop abusing my power?" repeated Peeves incredulously. "I live to scare! How you no frightened by big flock of Murkrow anyway? You guys no fun."

"Peeves has a point," Marvolo admitted to Amethyst. "I thought for sure they would be scared witless by that illusory Murkrow flock. So what should we do now?"

Peeves, meanwhile, had floated back to where Pomona was waiting.

"About time," whined Pomona, though she was smiling again now that Peeves was back. "I'm sooo bored, Peeves! That Banette just vanished once you left and I don't know where she went! I wanted to meet her..."

"I think she serve drink to new person in bar... with illusion of bartender severed arm," Peeves remarked, sounding impressed. "I must make note of that."

"Oh, yeah, pretty cool- ooh, a Skitty!" exclaimed Pomona, as a small, pink feline Pokémon caught her attention. The Ivysaur ran over to the Skitty and introduced herself, "Hi! I'm Pomona! What's your name?"
Skitty was brought back to her senses by an Ivysaur. "Hi! I'm Pomona! What's your name?"

Rye's fur was saved from further poking as Skitty turned to Pomona. "Hello there, I'm Skitty and-" she stopped mid-sentence. "Oh gosh, I love your flower! It's so pretty!" Skitty exlaimed loudly, already brushing the colorful wonder with her tail. Grass Pokémon always managed to push the right buttons for her. Her cheeks started turning red in excitement-overload.

"Tehee, pretty!" Skitty's tail brushed Pomona all over.

"Wow, someone is popular around here" Noriko sighed before reaching into her bag for some home-made candy. She offered some for the Pokémon too, getting Skitty distracted in the process. Her partner eagerly started chewing on the candy, even with the other Pokémons' candy still untouched.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #254
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
"Oh, you were doing an illusion?" asked Sera nonchalantly. "I only sensed you with my powers; I couldn't sense any Murkrow anywhere. It was obviously an illusion, and I wasn't going to fall for your tricks."

Quote:
"Hm, let's go see what our humans are up to!" said Amethyst.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 06-08-2012, 04:26 PM   #255
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

The Banette laughs at Skitty's attempt at hissing. She then turns to Noriko, who comments that Banette should try serving drinks with a bit less gore. "Less blood, hmmmm? The next time I dis-mem-ber some-one in front of you, I will en-sure that they ooze cho-co-late, in-stead." The Skitty then sticks her tongue out at the Banette and turns away. "How rude," the Banette says with a cackle. "And here I was a-bout to get you some cup-cakes to go with that sweet drink of yoursss... No sweet-ness for Miss Sour-puss." As the Banette says this, an Ivysaur approaches her and the Skitty, seeming eager to meet the Skitty in particular. "My name is Min-er-va," the Banette says cheerfully by way of introduction, with a gleam of mischief in her eyes.

Taran stares out at the bar, and seems to be looking at the counter. I could use a drink, myself... Are you thirsty, Salazar? Maybe August could take us to the counter so we can get something.

The Ninetales finally nods after Marvolo explains himself. There is nothing wrong with self-defense, most assuredly. As long as you two do not intend on hurting Sera, then I have no problem with either of you. Aislyn then turns around, to see a flock of Murkrow flying towards Sera... Her eyes glow mysteriously, using her own illusion-forming abilities to transform the evil-looking Murkrow into adorable flying kittens with black fur. Heh, Minerva used to hate it when I did things like that. This little Duskull reminds me of her a little TOO much... I wonder if she's gotten to him. Aislyn shudders at the thought. One Minerva is already more than enough...
Old 06-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #256
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Skitty stared at the offered paw for a bit before realizing what the other Pokémon was up to. She poked the paw with hers. "Sure we can be friends!" Suddenly she started poking Rey's fur. "It's....so...soft..." she communicated, hypnotized by the softness.

"Easy Skitty, don't harass him too much!" Noriko told her partner, slightly worried about Skitty's overly friendly and Naive nature getting her in trouble. Noriko picked up the empty glass out of the way, just in case.
Rey squealed in an unmanly tone when Skitty poked his rib area. He was somewhat ticklish, especially when caught off guard. "My fur is soft because I groom a lot. I need clean fur for good electric currents." Rey felt proud of himself, communicating well and also making a new friend. Rey opened his eyes from his prideful thinking when he heard another Pokemon calling to Skitty.

Quote:
Skitty was brought back to her senses by an Ivysaur. "Hi! I'm Pomona! What's your name?"

Rye's fur was saved from further poking as Skitty turned to Pomona. "Hello there, I'm Skitty and-" she stopped mid-sentence. "Oh gosh, I love your flower! It's so pretty!" Skitty exlaimed loudly, already brushing the colorful wonder with her tail. Grass Pokémon always managed to push the right buttons for her. Her cheeks started turning red in excitement-overload.

"Wow, someone is popular around here" Noriko sighed before reaching into her bag for some home-made candy. She offered some for the Pokémon too, getting Skitty distracted in the process. Her partner eagerly started chewing on the candy, even with the other Pokémons' candy still untouched.
Rey jumped off the counter, and landed easily next to Pomona. He extended his hands as a sign of friendship once more to the Ivysaur, who was busy talking to Skitty. He waited dilligently for the attention of the Ivysaur, although his leg was getting tired quickly.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 06-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #257
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

"Oh, thanks!" beamed Pomona as Skitty praised her flower. She then started giggling as Skitty's tail began brushing the flower."Hee hee, that tickles!" she exclaimed, though seeming to thoroughly enjoy the attention. "You really love flowers, don't you- Oooh, candy!!" she exclaimed, seeing Skitty's trainer providing her Pokémon with sweets. She held out two vines in front of Skitty's trainer and asked, "Can I have some candy, pleeeeeease?"

"Wha- Pomona," Keith sighed as he walked over to his overly-friendly Ivysaur. "You want something to eat, you ask me, or pester the bartender, you don't beg for food from the other trainers here."

"But, but, but she has candy!" Pomona protested, as if the type of food would make a difference.

"You want candy, don't you?" asked Keith, correctly interpreting what Pomona was trying to say.

"YES!" Pomona exclaimed, nodding vigorously.

"Here," said Keith as he pulled some candy out of his backpack and offering it to Pomona. The Ivysaur took the candy eagerly and devoured it greedily. Keith sweatdropped, reconsidering the wisdom of the decision to feed sugary snacks to anything with that much energy. It was Lily's days as a Venonat all over again. Then, he noticed the Skitty's trainer. "Hi," he said. "Sorry about Pomona here. It's clear I've got to teach her to not beg for food from other trainers. I'm Keith."

Quote:

"Hm, let's go see what our humans are up to!" said Amethyst.
"Sounds like a plan," Marvolo agreed as they slithered over to where Keith and Hyrem were. Fortunately, in Marvolo's opinion, Keith hadn't had to walk very far to talk to the Skitty's trainer.

"Oh, hey, Marvolo," Keith smiled as he saw the Seviper. "You and Amethyst having fun?"

"Very much so," Marvolo hissed, nodding. Keith smiled, then turned back to the trainer he was addressing.

"And this is Marvolo, my Seviper. Don't be too afraid, he won't attack unless you provoke him."

"Oh, hi, Marvolo! Hi, Amethyst!" exclaimed Pomona upon spotting the two Seviper. "This is my new friend, Skitty! Skitty, these are Marvolo and Amethyst, other friends of mine! Oh, Peeves! Hi!!"

For indeed, the Duskull had come drifting over.

"And this is Peeves, my Duskull," sighed Keith, though smiling slightly.

"Hi, Pomona," Peeves said, floating down to her. "Who you friend?"

"This is Skitty!" exclaimed Pomona. "Skitty, this is my friend Peeves!"

"Hello," Peeves said to the Skitty. "Any friend of Pomona is friend of mine." And then came an Electrike, plus Minerva.

"Oh, hi! Hiiii!!!" exclaimed Pomona, getting more and more thrilled with each new Pokémon she met. She cheerfully returned the Electrike's greeting with her own front feet, while extending a vine to Minerva for a handshake-type deal. "I'm Pomona! You're Minerva, aren't you?" she asked the Banette. "Peeves mentioned you before! And who are you?" she added, turning back to the Electrike.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-08-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #258
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
"Sounds like a plan," Marvolo agreed as they slithered over to where Keith and Hyrem were. Fortunately, in Marvolo's opinion, Keith hadn't had to walk very far to talk to the Skitty's trainer.

"Oh, hey, Marvolo," Keith smiled as he saw the Seviper. "You and Amethyst having fun?"

"Very much so," Marvolo hissed, nodding. Keith smiled, then turned back to the trainer he was addressing.

"And this is Marvolo, my Seviper. Don't be too afraid, he won't attack unless you provoke him."

"Oh, hi, Marvolo! Hi, Amethyst!" exclaimed Pomona upon spotting the two Seviper. "This is my new friend, Skitty! Skitty, these are Marvolo and Amethyst, other friends of mine! Oh, Peeves! Hi!!"

"Hello," Peeves said to the Skitty. "Any friend of Pomona is friend of mine." And then came an Electrike, plus Minerva.

"Oh, hi! Hiiii!!!" exclaimed Pomona, getting more and more thrilled with each new Pokémon she met. She cheerfully returned the Electrike's greeting with her own front feet, while extending a vine to Minerva for a handshake-type deal. "I'm Pomona! You're Minerva, aren't you?" she asked the Banette. "Peeves mentioned you before! And who are you?" she added, turning back to the Electrike.
"Oh hey there, Amy! Having fun? It's fine if I call you Amy for short, is it?" asked Hyrem.

"As long as you don't call me that in public too much." hissed Amethyst with a slight glare at Hyrem, but she nonetheless approved of it and slithered up and over his shoulder so she could watch the other Pokemon from a reliable vantage point.

"Whatever," she scoffed as Pomona introduced her to a Skitty.

Then Hyrem noticed an Electrike who introduced himself to Pomona and was interested in the Electric-type. "Cool, an Electrike!" he said. "I wonder who you belong to."

Old 06-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #259
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
"Oh hey there, Amy! Having fun? It's fine if I call you Amy for short, is it?" asked Hyrem.

"As long as you don't call me that in public too much." hissed Amethyst with a slight glare at Hyrem, but she nonetheless approved of it and slithered up and over his shoulder so she could watch the other Pokemon from a reliable vantage point.

Marvolo slithered on top of the counter and looked at Amethyst."May I call you Amy?" he asked. "A lovely name for a lovely Seviper."

Quote:
"Oh, hello, Pomona," he answered as the Ivysaur introduced them to a Skitty.

"Get your freakin' Seviper off the counter!" the bartender exclaimed. At this, Marvolo's eyes narrowed and he hissed dangerously at the bartender, "If you keep that up, this freakin' Seviper will have you for his freakin' lunch!"

Keith shrugged coolly. "You want him off? Fine."

"What! But-" Marvolo began to protest, but Keith held up a hand to stop him.

"Let me finish, Marvolo," Keith said quietly. "You want him off? Fine. But the only way I'm gonna force Marvolo off the counter is by returning him to his Poké Ball, sending him to the PC, and bringing back Hedwig for another round. Savvy?"

The bartender shuddered at the thought of having to serve Keith's Crobat again. "On second thought, he's fine where he is."

Marvolo stared at his trainer, impressed. "Okay, that was good," he admitted.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #260
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Marvolo slithered on top of the counter and looked at Amethyst."May I call you Amy?" he asked. "A lovely name for a lovely Seviper."
"Well, of course you can call me Amy!" she hissed cheerfully. "Besides, I call you Marv, so it's only fair!"

Old 06-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #261
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Quote:

Then Hyrem noticed an Electrike who introduced himself to Pomona and was interested in the Electric-type. "Cool, an Electrike!" he said. "I wonder who you belong to."
After enjoying Pomona's greeting, Rey was feeling great. He was surrounded by complete strangers, yet he felt home. Rey was so excited that he felt his fur stand up, and his tail spark. "Sorry, I spark when happy." Rey was smiling at the crowd of new Pokemon and trainers. One of them was quite curious at Electrike, and he moved towards the trainer and roared. Of course, his roar was nothing but a loud purr, but to him, it was the most fearsome roar he's ever done.

Tepig's weight can easily pin Neko on the floor of the Bar, but her battling technique and finesse gets her out of the toughest spots. Tepig enjoyed his new friend, but wanted to also meet new ones. Especially the Electrike he battled only days ago. "Look, Neko! Rey is with new Pokemon! New Pokemon equals friends!" Tepig sprinted as fast as he could to Rey, his baby fat jiggling as he did so. Neko also ran, outspeeding Tepig and lunging at Rey, tackling him playfully.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 06-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #262
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
"Well, of course you can call me Amy!" she hissed cheerfully. "Besides, I call you Marv, so it's only fair!"
Marvolo hissed happily. "I like it when you call me Marv, did I mention that?" he asked.

Quote:
After enjoying Pomona's greeting, Rey was feeling great. He was surrounded by complete strangers, yet he felt home. Rey was so excited that he felt his fur stand up, and his tail spark. "Sorry, I spark when happy."
"Oh, that's cool!" Pomona exclaimed. "Do you know a lot of Electric attacks? I always think it's really pretty when I see an Electric attack."

Quote:
Tepig's weight can easily pin Neko on the floor of the Bar, but her battling technique and finesse gets her out of the toughest spots. Tepig enjoyed his new friend, but wanted to also meet new ones. Especially the Electrike he battled only days ago. "Look, Neko! Rey is with new Pokemon! New Pokemon equals friends!" Tepig sprinted as fast as he could to Rey, his baby fat jiggling as he did so. Neko also ran, outspeeding Tepig and lunging at Rey, tackling him playfully.
"Oh, cool! You're a Tepig!" exclaimed Pomona upon spotting the newcomer Tepig. Hi! I'm Pomona! What's your name?"

Peeves, meanwhile, had been thinking about something Sera had said to him earlier. He drifted off and approached the Ralts again, this time making no effort to disguise his arrival, but also no effort to scare her. "Sera, right? Hi. I the Duskull who illusions you no fall for earlier. My name Peeves. I want ask, what you mean I may lose control of my powers if I abuse them? I love scaring others, but I no want lose control of my powers."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Taran stares out at the bar, and seems to be looking at the counter. I could use a drink, myself... Are you thirsty, Salazar? Maybe August could take us to the counter so we can get something.
"Sounds like a good idea to me," replied Salazar. "I could definitely go for something to drink."

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-08-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #263
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Aislyn looks at the little Treecko named Trick with calm, compassionate eyes; she is about to say something to him, when she is distracted by the sense that Sera may be in trouble. I'm sorry... Just one moment, she says to Trick, as she narrows her eyes at the two Seviper attempting to cause trouble. She steps defensively in front of Sera in order to protect her from the temperamental snakes. You realize, of course, that licking each other in public is gross and unnecessary. If you must engage in that sort of behavior, I am sure there are private rooms at the bar. It would save both you and the other Pokemon a great deal of grief; after all, they will not interrupt you, and I will not have to see your gruesome entanglement out of the corner of my eye while I converse with Sera. The Ninetales chuckles harshly. Of course, you can attack everyone you disagree with. Even if you beat them, it doesn't make you right. Beating up everyone who says the Earth is round won't make it flat, you know.

Frinth finds the loophole in Marion's offer; though she promised to pay for his drink, she never said anything about her own. Frinth offers to pay for hers, and though initially she tries to refuse, she ultimately accepts the offer with a shy "Thank you," and a smile. Liliana takes the combined coins from Marion and Frinth, and asks, in English, "Cookie shake, please?" Marion nods, giving her a bit more cash to buy a cookies n' creme shake for herself. "I'll have a Corpse Reviver #2. Tell that bartender not to cheap out on the absinthe... What would you like, Frinth?" Marion and Liliana both turn to Frinth, wondering what he might like to order.
"I'll try out the corpse reviver #8. I have an alcohol nullification pill, if necessary." He then pats Liliana, takes out a blue pack, which was labeled "Oreo". He opens it, tearing the top slightly and hands it to liliana.

Treecko then calls out to Aislyn.
"Is there anything I could do to help out in this situation?" The swiftness in his accent was due to his natural ability as a Treecko.

Spoiler: show

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Old 06-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #264
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Rey was smiling at the crowd of new Pokemon and trainers. One of them was quite curious at Electrike, and he moved towards the trainer and roared. Of course, his roar was nothing but a loud purr, but to him, it was the most fearsome roar he's ever done.
"Heh heh, I think he was trying to roar at us!" Hyrem said to Amethyst. "Probably because he's afraid of you!" Amethyst just hissed in contentment.

Quote:
Marvolo hissed happily. "I like it when you call me Marv, did I mention that?" he asked.
"I don't think you did, but it's a good thing you did now!" Amethyst chuckled.

Quote:
Peeves, meanwhile, had been thinking about something Sera had said to him earlier. He drifted off and approached the Ralts again, this time making no effort to disguise his arrival, but also no effort to scare her. "Sera, right? Hi. I the Duskull who illusions you no fall for earlier. My name Peeves. I want ask, what you mean I may lose control of my powers if I abuse them? I love scaring others, but I no want lose control of my powers."
"Well, I mean that you may accidentally use it to hurt someone you didn't mean to hurt." replied Sera. "Aislyn here has taught me that without a good reason to use and hone your powers, you may end up using them in a way you didn't intend to use them. Besides, you won't be able to make friends by scaring everybody."

Old 06-09-2012, 12:31 AM   #265
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
"Well, I mean that you may accidentally use it to hurt someone you didn't mean to hurt." replied Sera. "Aislyn here has taught me that without a good reason to use and hone your powers, you may end up using them in a way you didn't intend to use them. Besides, you won't be able to make friends by scaring everybody."
Peeves said nothing for a moment. Sure, scaring others is what he loved the most. On the other hand, however, Pomona made him realize how much he likes to be liked. And he certainly wouldn't want to hurt someone unintentionally. Finally, Peeves spoke up.

"I no want hurt anyone," he said quietly. "But I also no want stop scaring. But... I also want make friends," he admitted. "I think wanting to scare others for laughs no qualify as good reason to use powers, but that only reason I want use them," he said. "I no know what I should do. I only have one friend, and I no think anything scare Pomona enough to make her no want be friends with someone. I want make more friends, but I want scare others. What I should do?" he finished, a note of desperation in his voice as he set his small body down on the counter.

Meanwhile, Pomona had noticed that Peeves had drifted off. She followed him quietly, and overheard everything that was said between him and the Ralts. Though the Ivysaur didn't exactly understand how Peeves could ever misuse his powers or not make friends because of them, she did understand one thing; her friend was sad. She couldn't stand the idea of one of her friends feeling down like this. Working quickly, she let loose her Petal Dance, quietly producing lots of flower petals. She then procured several drinking straws from behind the counter with Vine Whip, and used String Shot to stick the petals to the straws, creating a bouquet of fake flowers. Satisfied with her work, she used one vine to hold the flowers and the other one to hoist herself onto the counter. She approached the depressed Duskull.

"Peeves?" she said. "You OK?"

"Oh," sighed Peeves. "Hi, Pomona. I just thinking."

"You looked sad," stated the Ivysaur. "It made me sad, seeing you sad. So I made you these," she said, holding the fake flowers out to Peeves, who, touched and surprised at this gesture, accepted them.

"You made these youself?" Peeves asked.

"Yep!" Pomona exclaimed proudly. "I used Petal Dance for the petals, and stuck them to these straws with String Shot, see?"

"That very clever," Peeves said. "Thank you. They beautiful."

"Aw, thanks!" giggled Pomona. "You sound a lot happier now. I'm glad!"

"You good friend," Peeves said. "This actually feel better than scaring."

"You like something more than scaring?!" Pomona gasped in surprise. "Whoa! I thought scaring was what you were all about- ooh, who's your friends?"

"Oh, yes, Pomona, this Sera," Peeves said, pointing to the Ralts. "And this is... Uh... Oh, yes, Aislyn," he continued, pointing to the nearby Ninetales.

"Hi!" exclaimed Pomona, eager to introduce herself to two more Pokemon. "I'm Pomona!"
Old 06-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #266
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
"Oh, thanks!" beamed Pomona as Skitty praised her flower. She then started giggling as Skitty's tail began brushing the flower."Hee hee, that tickles!" she exclaimed, though seeming to thoroughly enjoy the attention. "You really love flowers, don't you- Oooh, candy!!" she exclaimed, seeing Skitty's trainer providing her Pokémon with sweets. She held out two vines in front of Skitty's trainer and asked, "Can I have some candy, pleeeeeease?"

"Wha- Pomona," Keith sighed as he walked over to his overly-friendly Ivysaur. "You want something to eat, you ask me, or pester the bartender, you don't beg for food from the other trainers here."

"But, but, but she has candy!" Pomona protested, as if the type of food would make a difference.

"You want candy, don't you?" asked Keith, correctly interpreting what Pomona was trying to say.

"YES!" Pomona exclaimed, nodding vigorously.

"Here," said Keith as he pulled some candy out of his backpack and offering it to Pomona. The Ivysaur took the candy eagerly and devoured it greedily. Keith sweatdropped, reconsidering the wisdom of the decision to feed sugary snacks to anything with that much energy. It was Lily's days as a Venonat all over again. Then, he noticed the Skitty's trainer. "Hi," he said. "Sorry about Pomona here. It's clear I've got to teach her to not beg for food from other trainers. I'm Keith."
"It's quite alright, I was the one who offered the candy anyway," Noriko smiled at Keith. "I'm Noriko, new here. That Ivysaur seems to be in great shape!" She wondered how her Skitty's fur could reach a fine state like that, before she recalled that her partner had a thing for running around and making a mess.

"Let me apologize for Skitty, she's easily excitable. We also haven't met other Pokémon since we started our journey so...she's on a roll tonight. But since she seems to be doing more than fine...how about a drink?"

Quote:

Skitty was overwhelmed by the number of Pokémon that had suddenly appeared. "Hi everybody, I'm Skitty!" she communicated while jumping up and down, utterly excited.

"Ooh, you look exciting!" Skitty jumped toward Peeves - and right through his lower half. She rolled against Marvolo, swinging her paws and tail around. "Yay! That was fun!"

Quote:
"Peeves?" she said. "You OK?"

"Oh," sighed Peeves. "Hi, Pomona. I just thinking."

"You looked sad," stated the Ivysaur. "It made me sad, seeing you sad. So I made you these," she said, holding the fake flowers out to Peeves, who, touched and surprised at this gesture, accepted them.

"You made these youself?" Peeves asked.

"Yep!" Pomona exclaimed proudly. "I used Petal Dance for the petals, and stuck them to these straws with String Shot, see?"

"That very clever," Peeves said. "Thank you. They beautiful."

"Aw, thanks!" giggled Pomona. "You sound a lot happier now. I'm glad!"

"You good friend," Peeves said. "This actually feel better than scaring."

"You like something more than scaring?!" Pomona gasped in surprise. "Whoa! I thought scaring was what you were all about- ooh, who's your friends?"

"Oh, yes, Pomona, this Sera," Peeves said, pointing to the Ralts. "And this is... Uh... Oh, yes, Aislyn," he continued, pointing to the nearby Ninetales.

"Hi!" exclaimed Pomona, eager to introduce herself to two more Pokemon. "I'm Pomona!"
Skitty rolled along the floor, stopping on her back between Peeves and Sera. "Peeves, I see through you! WAAAAH!" she laughed, tail swinging from side to side. Then she flipped on her tummy, taking notice of Sera.

"You're a...Ralts! My Trainer had pictures of a Ralts in her photo album!" she exclaimed happily while getting on her four paws. Ralts were very interesting Pokémon, the rare times she had seen one. She wrapped her tail around Sera on impulse. "You know, you'd look smashing in pink! We could be the Pink Sisters!" Skitty giggled happily while rubbing against Sera.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #267
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Quote:

"Oh, that's cool!" Pomona exclaimed. "Do you know a lot of Electric attacks? I always think it's really pretty when I see an Electric attack."

"Oh, cool! You're a Tepig!" exclaimed Pomona upon spotting the newcomer Tepig. Hi! I'm Pomona! What's your name?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me," replied Salazar. "I could definitely go for something to drink."
Rey nodded at the trainer, and showed off his electric currents. His hair stood up and soon he was glowing yellow with energy. After showing off, he returned to his normal state, but he still felt hyper from the rush. Pomona then faced him and asked his name, in which he then replied, "I'm Rey. I'm an Electrike. I like friends."

"Rey!!" Neko leaped in the air, and landed on top of the Electrike. They both rolled around and got back up again, wrestling each other. After a few seconds, Tepig finally caught up, panting. He sees the Ivysaur, who was now interested in getting to know him. "Im....Tepig....Nice to..meet you." Tepig lied down after his last word and tried to rest.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 06-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #268
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
"It's quite alright, I was the one who offered the candy anyway," Noriko smiled at Keith. "I'm Noriko, new here. That Ivysaur seems to be in great shape!" She wondered how her Skitty's fur could reach a fine state like that, before she recalled that her partner had a thing for running around and making a mess.
"Yeah, Pomona does seem to be in great shape," Keith agreed, watching as his Ivysaur ran every which way, happily introducing herself to every new Pokémon she came across. "She's very energetic, loves making friends."

Quote:
"Let me apologize for Skitty, she's easily excitable. We also haven't met other Pokémon since we started our journey so...she's on a roll tonight. But since she seems to be doing more than fine...how about a drink?"
"Believe me, I understand easily excitable," Keith nodded, looking at Pomona again. "A drink sounds great, thanks."

Quote:
Skitty was overwhelmed by the number of Pokémon that had suddenly appeared. "Hi everybody, I'm Skitty!" she communicated while jumping up and down, utterly excited.

"Ooh, you look exciting!" Skitty jumped toward Peeves - and right through his lower half. She rolled against Marvolo, swinging her paws and tail around. "Yay! That was fun!"

Skitty rolled along the floor, stopping on her back between Peeves and Sera. "Peeves, I see through you! WAAAAH!" she laughed, tail swinging from side to side.
Peeves had to chuckle as he felt the Skitty pass through his ghostly body. "That tickle," he remarked. Then, remembering something he overheard the Skitty say when she was talking to Pomona, Peeves focused hard, and a gigantic and very colorful flower seemed to bloom through the floor. It was, of course, an illusion, but Peeves was hoping the Skitty would like it regardless.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:44 AM   #269
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
"Yeah, Pomona does seem to be in great shape," Keith agreed, watching as his Ivysaur ran every which way, happily introducing herself to every new Pokémon she came across. "She's very energetic, loves making friends."

"Believe me, I understand easily excitable," Keith nodded, looking at Pomona again. "A drink sounds great, thanks."
"Bartender! Another soda for me and to this gentleman whatever he likes!" Noriko told the bartender before turning back to Keith. "I'm a bit worried that Skitty's going to start running after leaves and Pidgeys and things in the middle of battle or some other important occasion one of these days," she sighed, watching Skitty leaping among the other Pokémon. No more sugar tonight, that was for sure.

"This is going to be a very cliché question, but do you come here often? I just heard that the Bar's pretty quiet, yet when I showed up there's a ton of people!" Noriko gave a small laugh. It was nice talking to another Trainer for a change, Skitty seemed to hog all the attention in the Bar. Maybe she'd do well in contests?

Quote:
Peeves had to chuckle as he felt the Skitty pass through his ghostly body. "That tickle," he remarked. Then, remembering something he overheard the Skitty say when she was talking to Pomona, Peeves focused hard, and a gigantic and very colorful flower seemed to bloom through the floor. It was, of course, an illusion, but Peeves was hoping the Skitty would like it regardless.
Skitty noticed a huge flower blooming on the floor, her eyes going almost as big as the flower. "FLOWER!" she exclaimed, leaping less-than-gracefully on the flower, rolling around on it. The color! The size! It had to be the best flower she'd ever seen! She lay on the flower on her back, trying hard to catch her breath.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #270
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
"Bartender! Another soda for me and to this gentleman whatever he likes!" Noriko told the bartender before turning back to Keith. "I'm a bit worried that Skitty's going to start running after leaves and Pidgeys and things in the middle of battle or some other important occasion one of these days," she sighed, watching Skitty leaping among the other Pokémon. No more sugar tonight, that was for sure.
"Never thought of that," Keith remarked as he watched Pomona. "I've never actually used Pomona in battle before, but now you got me wondering whether she wouldn't just run off in the middle of the fight to say hi to some passing Foongus or something." As he said this, the bartender delivered their beverages; Noriko's soda, and a large chocolate milkshake for Keith.

Quote:
"This is going to be a very cliché question, but do you come here often? I just heard that the Bar's pretty quiet, yet when I showed up there's a ton of people!" Noriko gave a small laugh. It was nice talking to another Trainer for a change, Skitty seemed to hog all the attention in the Bar. Maybe she'd do well in contests?
Keith shrugged. "I come here often enough, I guess. Sometimes it really is pretty quiet, other times the place is jumping, like right now."

Quote:
Skitty noticed a huge flower blooming on the floor, her eyes going almost as big as the flower. "FLOWER!" she exclaimed, leaping less-than-gracefully on the flower, rolling around on it. The color! The size! It had to be the best flower she'd ever seen! She lay on the flower on her back, trying hard to catch her breath.
Peeves was somewhat surprised that Skitty was able to physically interact with his floral illusion. Up until that point, all his other illusions had been just that- illusions, with no actual physical form to them, just as easy to pass through as his own body. He supposed he was getting better at creating his illusions, and silently wondered whether his own knowledge of Psychic had anything to do with this improvement.

Pomona, meanwhile, looked from the gigantic flower to Peeves. "You made that flower, didn't you, Peeves?" she asked.

"Yes," Peeves replied. "I hear her say she like flowers so I make her big flower."

"That was so sweet of you!" Pomona exclaimed happily.

Meanwhile, James had started to wander around the bar, with Crabbe riding on top of the Vileplume's petals. Before long, they noticed a large flower that seemed to grow out of the floor.

"Ooooh," murmured Crabbe, a bit of drool threatening to drip from the Gulpin's mouth. "I could go for a salad."

"Crabbe, there's a Skitty playing on that flower," sighed James. "If you're in the mood for a salad, I'll launch a Petal Dance into your mouth. Why don't we introduce ourselves?"

"Sure, I guess," the Gulpin replied without much enthusiasm.

Satisfied with this answer, James approached the Skitty. "Hi," he said. "I'm James, and the Gulpin up there is Crabbe."

"If you're done with that flower, can I eat it?" asked Crabbe, earning him a glare from the Vileplume he was riding on.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:39 AM   #271
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
"Never thought of that," Keith remarked as he watched Pomona. "I've never actually used Pomona in battle before, but now you got me wondering whether she wouldn't just run off in the middle of the fight to say hi to some passing Foongus or something." As he said this, the bartender delivered their beverages; Noriko's soda, and a large chocolate milkshake for Keith.

Keith shrugged. "I come here often enough, I guess. Sometimes it really is pretty quiet, other times the place is jumping, like right now."
With a nod at Keith Noriko sipped her drink. "I can almost picture Skitty and Pomona in a battle, until a Foongus runs by and they both forget what they were doing. But I suppose contests wouldn't be any easier in that sense...they might jump a judge." She shivered at the thought. "But our Pokémon seem to get along pretty magnificently, how about a toast to that?"

Quote:
Peeves was somewhat surprised that Skitty was able to physically interact with his floral illusion. Up until that point, all his other illusions had been just that- illusions, with no actual physical form to them, just as easy to pass through as his own body. He supposed he was getting better at creating his illusions, and silently wondered whether his own knowledge of Psychic had anything to do with this improvement.

Pomona, meanwhile, looked from the gigantic flower to Peeves. "You made that flower, didn't you, Peeves?" she asked.

"Yes," Peeves replied. "I hear her say she like flowers so I make her big flower."

"That was so sweet of you!" Pomona exclaimed happily.

Meanwhile, James had started to wander around the bar, with Crabbe riding on top of the Vileplume's petals. Before long, they noticed a large flower that seemed to grow out of the floor.

"Ooooh," murmured Crabbe, a bit of drool threatening to drip from the Gulpin's mouth. "I could go for a salad."

"Crabbe, there's a Skitty playing on that flower," sighed James. "If you're in the mood for a salad, I'll launch a Petal Dance into your mouth. Why don't we introduce ourselves?"

"Sure, I guess," the Gulpin replied without much enthusiasm.

Satisfied with this answer, James approached the Skitty. "Hi," he said. "I'm James, and the Gulpin up there is Crabbe."

"If you're done with that flower, can I eat it?" asked Crabbe, earning him a glare from the Vileplume he was riding on.
Skitty rolled on her tummy to have a better look at the new visitors. A Vileplume and...a Gulpin on his head. The Gulpin wanted to eat her pretty flower! "I'm not a salad, and neither is my flower! Flowers are too pretty to eat!" She stared at James for a bit. "Hey, I'm Skitty, can I ride your flower too? It's big and pretty!" she mewled while preparing a jumping stance, tail swinging from side to side and front to back.

The flower was lovely - apart from Crabbe sitting on it. Skitty wondered for a tiny second if Crabbe had tried to eat James' flower too. She jumped on James' flower for a closer look. Her tail moved almost on its own, starting to poke Crabbe. "Do you always try to eat everyone you meet?"

She realized that Noriko had to catch more friends for her. She wanted a big group of friends around her too, like all these fun Pokémon!
Old 06-10-2012, 08:19 AM   #272
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
With a nod at Keith Noriko sipped her drink. "I can almost picture Skitty and Pomona in a battle, until a Foongus runs by and they both forget what they were doing. But I suppose contests wouldn't be any easier in that sense...they might jump a judge." She shivered at the thought. "But our Pokémon seem to get along pretty magnificently, how about a toast to that?"
'Works for me," Keith smiled.

Quote:
Skitty rolled on her tummy to have a better look at the new visitors. A Vileplume and...a Gulpin on his head. The Gulpin wanted to eat her pretty flower! "I'm not a salad, and neither is my flower! Flowers are too pretty to eat!" She stared at James for a bit. "Hey, I'm Skitty, can I ride your flower too? It's big and pretty!" she mewled while preparing a jumping stance, tail swinging from side to side and front to back.
The Vileplume nodded. "Hop right on," he said. "Don't mind Crabbe. He's a good guy, really, it's just sometimes his appetite messes with his mind."

Quote:
The flower was lovely - apart from Crabbe sitting on it. Skitty wondered for a tiny second if Crabbe had tried to eat James' flower too. She jumped on James' flower for a closer look. Her tail moved almost on its own, starting to poke Crabbe. "Do you always try to eat everyone you meet?"
"No, no," replied Crabbe. "I never try to eat other Pokemon. They'd probably go down kicking and screaming, and that can't be good for digestion. Besides, I didn't see you on that flower at first. It's OK if you don't want me to eat it, I'll be fine eating anything else."

"He means that literally," James added. "He'll eat anything that's not alive. Countertops, cars, abandoned buildings, you name it."

"You seem nice, though," Crabbe said to Skitty. "Maybe we can be friends? I promise I won't eat any flowers on you."
Old 06-10-2012, 09:17 AM   #273
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
'Works for me," Keith smiled.
Noriko took finished her drink while watching even more Pokémon surround her Skitty. "Are all these Pokémon yours as well? I'm not yet at the point where I could even imagine handling so many Pokémon at once! How do you do it?"

In fact, Noriko had yet to even make a first catch, but maybe Holy Arceus was just having a lazy day whenever she was around. That, or she was overthinking it, as was her usual way of doing things.

"Although my capability to deal with everything isn't exactly perfect, latest mess-up was at the Pokémart. Perfectly confused the purposes of the Bank and the Coin Exchange. I managed to fix it, but I still have to wait for the store owner to give me the green light..." she sighed.

Quote:
The Vileplume nodded. "Hop right on," he said. "Don't mind Crabbe. He's a good guy, really, it's just sometimes his appetite messes with his mind."

"No, no," replied Crabbe. "I never try to eat other Pokemon. They'd probably go down kicking and screaming, and that can't be good for digestion. Besides, I didn't see you on that flower at first. It's OK if you don't want me to eat it, I'll be fine eating anything else."

"He means that literally," James added. "He'll eat anything that's not alive. Countertops, cars, abandoned buildings, you name it."

"You seem nice, though," Crabbe said to Skitty. "Maybe we can be friends? I promise I won't eat any flowers on you."
"Sure we can be friends! I want to be friends with everybody!" Skitty jumped up and down a little bit. Then she grabbed the lower bit of Crabbe's mouth with her front paws and the upper lip with her tail, opening the mouth wide and peering in. "You eat cars? Do you have a black hole in here?! And Noriko always says I have a second stomach for candy!"

Last edited by kaisap112; 06-10-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #274
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Noriko took finished her drink while watching even more Pokémon surround her Skitty. "Are all these Pokémon yours as well? I'm not yet at the point where I could even imagine handling so many Pokémon at once! How do you do it?"
"OK," Keith said, looking around. "The Pokémon that are mine... You've seen Pomona, Peeves, and Marvolo, of course," he said, indicating the Ivysaur, the Duskull, and the Seviper, respectively. "OK, the Vileplume and the Gulpin over there? Those are mine. And... see that Dragonite waaay over there? See the little Venipede on its shoulder? The Venipede's mine, too. It's not really that tough, given it's only possible to have six Pokémon on hand at a time. The hard part is rotating the team evenly, but I'm working on that. Got a lot more Pokémon in the PC, see. Arbok, Weezing, Crobat, Victreebel, Skuntank, Croagunk, Venomoth, Mightyena, and Qwilfish. Oh, and Marion over there is looking after my Dustox until I can unlock another slot for my PC. It's a long story how that came to happen, all I'll say right now is it involves how I got my Venipede." He then looked at Noriko. "So, what, Skitty's your only Pokémon? Trust me, it's not so hard to learn to deal with more than one Pokémon at once. You'll learn that for yourself once you get some more."

Quote:
"Although my capability to deal with everything isn't exactly perfect, latest mess-up was at the Pokémart. Perfectly confused the purposes of the Bank and the Coin Exchange. I managed to fix it, but I still have to wait for the store owner to give me the green light..." she sighed.
"Don't worry too much about it," Keith said dismissively. "We all make mistakes around here every now and again. So, what kind of Pokémon are you hoping you'll get in the future, anyway? I knew from day one I wanted to specialize in Poison-types, though you've probably already figured that out."

Quote:
"Sure we can be friends! I want to be friends with everybody!" Skitty jumped up and down a little bit. Then she grabbed the lower bit of Crabbe's mouth with her front paws and the upper lip with her tail, opening the mouth wide and peering in. "You eat cars? Do you have a black hole in here?! And Noriko always says I have a second stomach for candy!"
"I'm not even sure how it works," remarked Crabbe. "I think I'm just really quick with digesting stuff, I guess, I dunno. All I know is, stuff goes in my mouth, it seems to vanish, and it satisfies my hunger a little, and that's good enough for me." As if to illustrate the point, Crabbe then devoured a nearby bar stool in one gulp and let loose a contented, thunderous, echoing belch. "And to think I'll be able to eat even more than what I can now once I evolve into Swalot!" he exclaimed excitedly. "What about you, Skitty, you hoping to evolve soon?"

"I remember when I was an Oddish, I couldn't wait to evolve," remarked James reminiscently. "Of course, I never really thought about it all that much, especially once I met Lily. After that point, we could only really think about each other... Hey, why did Keith not take Lily out of the PC anyway?" he demanded suddenly. The Vileplume then ran over to Keith, though being careful to not knock his passengers loose, and looked up at his trainer.

"Hmm? Oh, hey, James," Keith said to the Vileplume. "You and Crabbe making friends with Skitty?

"Bring Lily here," said James. "You know how her and I feel about each other."

Though Keith could not speak Vileplume language, he understood the tone well enough. The only problem was, what to send to the PC? Peeves and Pomona were too busy socializing... Salazar was still talking with Taran... Crabbe seemed intent on continuing to talk with Skitty... Obviously, putting James in the PC would defeat the purpose of withdrawing Lily... Which only left...

"No," hissed Marvolo dangerously, correctly interpreting the way Keith slowly turned to face his Seviper. "If you put me back in that ball, so help me..."

Keith's Pokédex then spoke up. "The Fizzy Bubbles bar is outfitted with state-of-the-art technology which allows trainers to temporarily have more than six Pokémon on hand at any given time, but only while on the bar's property."

"Damn it!" roared the bartender as both he and Keith overheard this. "I figured if I just kept quiet you wouldn't have been any the wiser!"

"Well, well," grinned Keith. "Marvolo, looks like nobody's going back to the PC just yet..."

"Good," the Seviper hissed firmly as he inched closer to Amethyst.

Keith pressed some buttons on his Pokédex, and nine more Poké Balls materialized. Keith threw them all at once, and a bunch of Pokémon emerged from them; Venomoth, Weezing, Arbok, Victreebel, Mightyena, Skuntank, Croagunk, Qwilfish, and Crobat. Gemini the Weezing and Nagini the Arbok went off to a secluded corner. Goyle the Victreebel screeched loudly and chomped down on his trainer's head; Keith pulled him off and threw him at the bartender. Sirius the Mightyena sat at Keith's feet, and began curiously sniffing at Skitty. Bellatrix the Skuntank farted loudly, and blushed upon spotting Malfoy the Croagunk, who stood in place, glancing around the bar. Hebenon the Qwilfish leapt into the aquarium, and Hedwig the Crobat perched on Keith's shoulder, glancing around warily at all the other Pokémon.

"Lily!" exclaimed James happily upon spotting the Venomoth.

"James!" replied the Venomoth with equal amounts of enthusiasm as she flew down and kissed the Vileplume. "Who are your friends here?"

"That's Skitty," explained James, "And the Gulpin's name is Crabbe. Crabbe's one of our newer teammates. Crabbe, Skitty, this is my my wife Lily."

Keith gave a slight smile as he saw James and Lily show affection towards one another. "You never know how that's gonna work out," he said. "They fell in love back when they were an Oddish and Venonat. I did this fake wedding ceremony for them, but they certainly don't treat their 'marriage' as unofficial." He then looked down the bar at Marion. "Perhaps it's a good thing Marion's looking after Severus right now after all," he said thoughtfully. "Severus and James don't really get along very well. Probably has something to do with Severus hitting on Lily every chance he gets. Then again, he's a Dustox, she's a Venomoth, I probably should've seen it coming."
Old 06-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #275
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
"OK," Keith said, looking around. "The Pokémon that are mine... You've seen Pomona, Peeves, and Marvolo, of course," he said, indicating the Ivysaur, the Duskull, and the Seviper, respectively. "OK, the Vileplume and the Gulpin over there? Those are mine. And... see that Dragonite waaay over there? See the little Venipede on its shoulder? The Venipede's mine, too. It's not really that tough, given it's only possible to have six Pokémon on hand at a time. The hard part is rotating the team evenly, but I'm working on that. Got a lot more Pokémon in the PC, see. Arbok, Weezing, Crobat, Victreebel, Skuntank, Croagunk, Venomoth, Mightyena, and Qwilfish. Oh, and Marion over there is looking after my Dustox until I can unlock another slot for my PC. It's a long story how that came to happen, all I'll say right now is it involves how I got my Venipede." He then looked at Noriko. "So, what, Skitty's your only Pokémon? Trust me, it's not so hard to learn to deal with more than one Pokémon at once. You'll learn that for yourself once you get some more."
"Skitty's the only one so far. Least she gets to make friends here, I'm glad for that. Do your Pokémon battle a lot then? I recall you had a bit of a fight here earlier..."

Quote:
"Don't worry too much about it," Keith said dismissively. "We all make mistakes around here every now and again. So, what kind of Pokémon are you hoping you'll get in the future, anyway? I knew from day one I wanted to specialize in Poison-types, though you've probably already figured that out."
Noriko thought about Keith's words for a bit. "I'm not on my journey to fill the Pokédex or become a Pokémon Master, I dream of setting up a sweets shop or a culinary arts academy or something along those lines. Skitty and I are big fans of Grass-types, but there are other Pokémon I'm interested in as well, like Ralts and anything feline, just like Skitty. There's a Belsprout at the Adoption Center, but I don't have enough Rare Candies for the fees yet."

Noriko dug out her clipping book. "I planned this journey for a long while, but I suppose not everything in life can be planned out. Right now I'm trying to save up the currency for adoption and eggs, possibly a base of my own."

Quote:
"I'm not even sure how it works," remarked Crabbe. "I think I'm just really quick with digesting stuff, I guess, I dunno. All I know is, stuff goes in my mouth, it seems to vanish, and it satisfies my hunger a little, and that's good enough for me." As if to illustrate the point, Crabbe then devoured a nearby bar stool in one gulp and let loose a contented, thunderous, echoing belch. "And to think I'll be able to eat even more than what I can now once I evolve into Swalot!" he exclaimed excitedly. "What about you, Skitty, you hoping to evolve soon?"

"I remember when I was an Oddish, I couldn't wait to evolve," remarked James reminiscently. "Of course, I never really thought about it all that much, especially once I met Lily. After that point, we could only really think about each other... Hey, why did Keith not take Lily out of the PC anyway?" he demanded suddenly. The Vileplume then ran over to Keith, though being careful to not knock his passengers loose, and looked up at his trainer.
"I evolve into a Delcatty with a Moon Stone, but I don't think I'll be doing that so soon...I haven't been in a single battle or contest or anything yet, I don't even know Attract!" To emphasize her point, Skitty tried to wink an Attract - with absolutely nothing happening. "I want to be stronger and smarter and all before I evolve."

Quote:
"Hmm? Oh, hey, James," Keith said to the Vileplume. "You and Crabbe making friends with Skitty?

"Bring Lily here," said James. "You know how her and I feel about each other."

Though Keith could not speak Vileplume language, he understood the tone well enough. The only problem was, what to send to the PC? Peeves and Pomona were too busy socializing... Salazar was still talking with Taran... Crabbe seemed intent on continuing to talk with Skitty... Obviously, putting James in the PC would defeat the purpose of withdrawing Lily... Which only left...

"No," hissed Marvolo dangerously, correctly interpreting the way Keith slowly turned to face his Seviper. "If you put me back in that ball, so help me..."

Keith's Pokédex then spoke up. "The Fizzy Bubbles bar is outfitted with state-of-the-art technology which allows trainers to temporarily have more than six Pokémon on hand at any given time, but only while on the bar's property."

"Damn it!" roared the bartender as both he and Keith overheard this. "I figured if I just kept quiet you wouldn't have been any the wiser!"

"Well, well," grinned Keith. "Marvolo, looks like nobody's going back to the PC just yet..."

"Good," the Seviper hissed firmly as he inched closer to Amethyst.

Keith pressed some buttons on his Pokédex, and nine more Poké Balls materialized. Keith threw them all at once, and a bunch of Pokémon emerged from them; Venomoth, Weezing, Arbok, Victreebel, Mightyena, Skuntank, Croagunk, Qwilfish, and Crobat. Gemini the Weezing and Nagini the Arbok went off to a secluded corner. Goyle the Victreebel screeched loudly and chomped down on his trainer's head; Keith pulled him off and threw him at the bartender. Sirius the Mightyena sat at Keith's feet, and began curiously sniffing at Skitty. Bellatrix the Skuntank farted loudly, and blushed upon spotting Malfoy the Croagunk, who stood in place, glancing around the bar. Hebenon the Qwilfish leapt into the aquarium, and Hedwig the Crobat perched on Keith's shoulder, glancing around warily at all the other Pokémon.

"Lily!" exclaimed James happily upon spotting the Venomoth.

"James!" replied the Venomoth with equal amounts of enthusiasm as she flew down and kissed the Vileplume. "Who are your friends here?"

"That's Skitty," explained James, "And the Gulpin's name is Crabbe. Crabbe's one of our newer teammates. Crabbe, Skitty, this is my my wife Lily."
"Hi Lily! And Hedwig and Hebenon and...and...everybody!" Skitty's head was spinning slightly with all the new Pokémon and names. She wasn't used to such huge crowds. "Speaking of marriages, I've heard these crazy rumors that Trainers have made their Skitties marry Wailmers." Skitty shivered in terror at the idea. At least Noriko would never do something that horrible to her...right?

Quote:
Keith gave a slight smile as he saw James and Lily show affection towards one another. "You never know how that's gonna work out," he said. "They fell in love back when they were an Oddish and Venonat. I did this fake wedding ceremony for them, but they certainly don't treat their 'marriage' as unofficial." He then looked down the bar at Marion. "Perhaps it's a good thing Marion's looking after Severus right now after all," he said thoughtfully. "Severus and James don't really get along very well. Probably has something to do with Severus hitting on Lily every chance he gets. Then again, he's a Dustox, she's a Venomoth, I probably should've seen it coming."
"I do see a bit of a natural aspect to that, Dustox and Venomoth, I mean. But love is still blind I suppose. Did you get Oddish or Venonat first?" Noriko hadn't even thought about her Skitty ever falling in love with another Pokémon. Skitty was still pretty much a little child at this point though, so maybe she wouldn't have to worry about it so soon. "I am dying to catch an Oddish or two though, Vileplume and Bellossom are such magnificent Grass-Pokémon!" she sighed in a dreamy manner, turning her book to the page with all the Bellossom and Vileplume on it. It came with all the items and accessories related to them as well. Noriko loved her research. "I'm sorry, I'm an academic at heart so I can't live without my books! Do you do any background work with your Pokémon?"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records