UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #1251
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As Keith invited Coselle and Marion back to his Secret Base, Marion declined, stating she had a lot of research she had to do. She intended to head back to her own Secret Base for the night, and loaned her Poke Balls for Bedivere, Chesbire, and Vanth to Coselle, as well as Kuranes, stating that the Shiny Eevee had taken a dislike to his Poke Ball. Coselle smiled and thanked Keith for paying for her drinks. "Not a problem," Keith replied as they left the bar. Marion went with them until they reached the Hidden Mansion grounds, which was the property on which both Bases were built. Here, Marion went off towards her own base, though not before getting in one more mischievous remark. As she went off, Keith led Coselle in the direction of his own Secret Base. He could already see the Pawniard guarding the door.

NOTE: This post, as well as the eleven posts above it, are part of their own independent storyline, and are not intended to coincide with any other currently ongoing storylines in here, primarily because treating it as though it was happening at the same time as the other storylines would require Keith and Myrtle to be in two places at once. For all intents and purposes, ignore this post and the eleven above it when replying to the Bar, as I imagine this storyline as having occurred after any other storylines currently ongoing in here. Thank you.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-21-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:02 AM   #1252
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Daphne, Scorpius, Goyle, Hermione: Daphne was hugging Goyle when the bugs that attacked the couple earlier wanted to apologize for their actions. "It's fine," Daphne said, letting out a sigh before hugging Goyle even tighter. "Ohhh, it's totally fine."

Sarkhan, Shisato, Seshiro, Rubeus, Pomona: Sarkhan and the two Ekans were talking about the Druddigon's battle with Pomona when she stepped in and introduced Rubeus, the better Stunfisk.

"Yo," Sarkhan grunted. "Good to meet ya, Rube. You ain't like Flat Loon, are ya?"

"Oh no, he's actually very pleasant," Shisato assured him. "He even wants to fix everything that horrible fish did! I ... just hope there comes a day where he does not have to do that anymore."

"I do too," Seshiro nodded.

Michael, Brittany, Sera, Myrtle, Helena: Sera wondered just how there could be such a mix of emotions within Shuppet, so she stayed with Michael and Brittany and watched Michael try to teach Brittany a few tricks. It was true Michael was starting over, but now he had something he didn't have before: the ability to understand Pokemon speak! Just then, Helena appeared, showing a fondness for the baby Spheal. "Hi, I'm Brittany! Nice to meet you!" she clapped happily, loving the idea of making new friends. Michael blushed when Helena greeted Brittany; it reminded him so much of how the two lovers first met, when she was won over by his Sealeo's charm. But things were over between them... they needed to be over. Michael still couldn't look at Helena's face, but Myrtle suddenly motioned for him to follow her. What could she possibly want to talk about now? Michael was about to find out as he followed this Shuppet out of earshot of everyone else. This did not go unnoticed by Sera, however, so out of curiosity and concern for the ghosts she focused her sixth sense towards that area.

Hyrem, Leila, Laika, Aisa, Keith, Cyanide, Ginny: Hyrem somehow didn't find it the least bit surprising when the adorable Eevee pointed her tail towards Keith, indicating who her owner was. Keith then approached Hyrem to confirm that he indeed owned Cyanide, but before Hyrem could respond a Pawniard jumped out of nowhere and pointed her blade at him. "Wah! Whatever it was, I didn't do it, I swear!" he said as he quickly put his hands up. Aisa heard how Ginny insinuated she was a "machine gun" ready to kill the Pawniard's trainer. "Hey, I only spit Pin Missile if someone gets too close to my Hyrem!" she chittered angrily. "And you're starting to get too close for comfort, 'specially with the way you're making those threats and pointing those things at him! How do I know you're not an assassin? You're certainly built like one, that's for darn sure!!"

"Whoa, calm down, Aisa, you don't want to make her mad, do you?" said Hyrem before he started stroking his Venipede's carapace. Keith took measures to diffuse his Pawniard as well, which she backed down but still made sure to keep an eye on Hyrem. Once the situation started to relax, Hyrem whispered, "Wow, you got a Pawniard too? And a Gastly, that's really good! But Pawniard look so cool, they've gotta be popular around here!" He turned his attention back to Cyanide. "But I'd really like to have an Eevee too, they're supposed to be really good pets, plus they're so darn cute! Any chance I could hold her?" he asked Keith.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 01-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #1253
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Scorpius, Hermione, Goyle, Daphne: As Daphne sighed that it was fine, Scorpius and Hermione watched them hug for another moment, then they turned and looked at each other, and then they started to hug as well. Well, Scorpius hugged Hermione. Weedle weren't exactly built to give hugs, but Hermione did what she could- she tried to wrap her body around Scorpius as best as she could. Though there was obviously a reason Weedle couldn't learn Wrap, she got her intention through to Scorpius well enough in any case.

Rubeus, Pomona, Sarkhan, Seshiro, Shisato: "Ah, you mean Neville," frowned Rubeus as Sarkhan made mention of a "flat loon". "Seshiro and Shisato are correct, I am nothing like him. Neville is a disgrace to my species. I just want everyone to realize that not all Stunfisk are like him."

Myrtle, Michael, Sera: Myrtle led Michael away from the others, unaware that Sera was listening in. "Now, Mi-chael," Myrtle said, "There are thou-sands, may-be mil-li-ons of trai-ners in the world, and you just hap-pen to hatch in such close prox-im-i-ty to He-le-na. Do you real-ly think that had to have been co-in-ci-dence? No. The u-ni-verse is gi-ving you a se-cond chance with her here. I my-self have a his-tor-y with my own trai-ner, it is no co-in-ci-dence I en-ded up with him. And you real-ly want to blow this se-cond chance by ma-king the same mis-take a-gain, by not choo-sing your girl-friend? And I saw you and He-le-na kiss. More than that, I sensed the e-mo-tions from both of you du-ring the kiss. It is ob-vi-ous that the two of you are still mad-ly in love. E-ven if you think you do not de-serve her... you want her to be hap-py, cor-rect? Then you know, deep down, what will real-ly make her hap-py; you." Myrtle gave a small smile, then added, "Think a-bout what I have just said," before floating off.

Keith, Meowth, Cyanide, Ginny, Chuck, Helga, Hyrem, Aisa, Leila, Laika: Hyrem was startled by the sudden appearance of a Pawniard, and held his hands up in a gesture of surrended, while Aisa angrily argued that Ginny was getting too close to Hyrem for her comfort. Ginny eyed the both of them warily for a moment, and then spoke to Aisa. "Fair enough," she stated. "I don't hurt your trainer, you don't hurt mine. I find out this is a trick, it won't end well for you," she added warningly as she lowered her blade. Hyrem then asked if he could hold Cyanide. Keith looked at Cyanide, as though silently asking her if it was OK. The Eevee gave Hyrem a once-over, then shrugged and nodded. Keith picked his Eevee up, and handed her to Hyrem. "You should be flattered," he grinned. "Cyanide doesn't usually warm up to strangers. She has kind of a venomous personality with nearly everyone but me. I got her from Wes, and according to him, she's the worst behaved Eevee of the bunch. Just... don't be surprised if any of your Pokemon suddenly find themselves mad at her." Just then, the perpetually manic grin of a Gastly materialized next to Keith, followed swiftly by the rest of the Ghost/Poison-type.

"Did somebody say Gastly?" grinned Chuck. "Keith, it seems you've neglected to introduce your newest Pokemon to Hyrem here, and you know I'm not talking about me."

"Yeah," Keith said as he looked around suddenly. "Where'd Helga go?"

Just then, his question was answered as his Makuhita came running over with another glass of water. "Still thirsty? If you're still thirsty I can help by giving you another glass of water 'cause water is a healthy kind of thing that we all need to live and I like to help my trainer- WAH!"

At that point, an alarmed Ginny brandished her blades at the Makuhita, making her stop short and nearly drop the glass.

"Step. Away. From my trainer," growled Ginny.

"What? But he's my trainer, too!" protested Helga.

"A likely story!" snarled the Pawniard.

"Ginny, Ginny, relax," Keith said. "Helga's all right, she's one of us."

"...Oh," Ginny said lamely as she lowered her blades. "This never happened," she added to Helga as she stood close to Keith once more and stood guard. Cautiously, Helga stepped forward and handed the glass of water to Keith.

"Oh, thanks, Helga," Keith said. "But I told you, you don't need to do all this." He turned back to Hyrem and explained, "Helga here has had two different trainers in the past, both of whom traded her away real cheap. She's kinda worried that I'll do the same, so she insists on helping out wherever she thinks she can, to try and prove that she's worth keeping. I keep telling her she doesn't need to do all this, but she insists on it." He then chugged the glass of water and set the empty glass down on a nearby table.

Cyanide, meanwhile, smirked at Aisa, who was still sitting on Hyrem's head. "Ugliest. Hat. Ever," was all she said to the Venipede.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-21-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #1254
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Ginny, Pisces, Botch: As Botch was struggling to get out of the ice, Ginny got distracted by a trainer. Botch decided to take full advantage of this by cloaking himself by using poison gas hoping to poison the Basculin before smashing the ice with a pound attack and lunging at Ginny with another mud slap before saying. "Your going down criminal!"

Keith, Meowth, Cyanide, Ginny, Chuck, Helga, Hyrem, Aisa, Leila, Laika, Pom, Jake, Sparky:

Thanks, Pom, this looks good," Cyanide said as the Aipom then pulled up two chairs for the two of them. As they took their seats, Cyanide nudged the fruit basket so it was a little closer to Pom. "You know, you can have some of this too, if you want. I'm probably not gonna be able to finish it all myself," she said with a slight grin. "If you insist." Said Pom slightly hesitant as he took one of the bananas peeling it open before taking a bite. "So Cyanide what do you want to do now" Asked Pom
Just then a trainer came over to ask Kieth if he could hold Cyanide. As the trainer picked her up Pom walked out the door of the bar before coming back holding something behind his back. He was planning to give what was behind his back to Cyanide once the trainer put her down.

Keith, Meowth,Helga,Jake,Sparky

Just then, Meowth got back up on Keith's shoulder. "Oh, hey dere," he said upon spotting Jake. "Youse is... Jake, right?"

"Oh, Meowth, you've met Jake?" Keith asked.

"Yeah, back at da park," replied Meowth.

"Hm," Keith said. "I hope he didn't weird you out too much," Keith said to Jake. "A lot of people are a little thrown the first time they meet Meowth, what with his ability to talk like a human."

"No he didn"t weird me out to much,I mean I was a little shocked but I got over it quickly" Said Jake. "Besides he helped me locate Sparky along with Pom" Finished Jake. Sparky nodded. Kieth then introduced Jake to his new Makuhita who seemed eager to impress Kieth. "Hi Helga" Said Jake before turning back to Kieth. "I remember I was also trying to get her,to bad I was to busy to get there on time." Said Jake. " I"m just glad that she found a good home" Just then Sparky crawled off Jake"s shoulder to address the Makuhita. "Hi my names Sparky what"s your name?"
Old 01-21-2013, 07:58 PM   #1255
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Ginny, Pisces, Botch: Pisces exclaimed loudly as Botch unleashed Poison Gas, then shattered the ice with Pound. "Hey! HEY!" the Basculin shouted as Botch readied a Mud-Slap. Acting fast, Pisces fired off a Water Gun, throwing the Grimer off balance. The Mud-Slap failed.

Ginny angrily stormed over to the Grimer. "Alright, now you're just getting annoying," she declared. "You attack without provocation, and you expect me to believe that I'm the criminal here? Come on. Pisces!" she barked.

"Yes, ma'am!" responded the Blue-Striped Basculin.

"Ice Beam now. Freeze him all over. Particularly the arms. We don't need any more surprises."

"Aye aye, ma'am," nodded Pisces before firing off the aforementioned Ice Beam, covering every inch of the Grimer in a thick layer of ice, with the exception of his head.

"Now get this through your thick, smelly head," growled Ginny as she came face to face with Botch. "I am not a criminal. I make it my duty to defend my trainer from criminals, from thieves, from muggers, from murderers, and especially from crazy people who attack without any real reason, such as you!"

"So stop attacking her," Pisces snapped, "because I may not know just how much indigestion one can get from hunting down, killing, and messily devouring a Grimer, but believe you me, I am more than willing to find out!"

Keith, Meowth, Jake: As Keith handed Cyanide to Hyrem, Jake answered his question, stating that Meowth hadn't weirded him out too much at first, though he was a little shocked initially. "Dat's good," nodded Meowth. "Yeah, I remember dat day. It wasn't long after youse met Coselle, remember?" he asked Keith.

Keith grinned. "How could I forget?" he replied. "You remember Coselle, the woman who was in here with me earlier?" he added to Jake. "I met her that day at the park." This was, in actuality, a little white lie, given that Keith had known Coselle prior to that occasion, but he saw no need to deviate from the official version of the story. One doesn't exactly broadcast the fact that one's girlfriend is in fact a Banette, after all.

Helga, Sparky: Helga noticed a Joltik greeting her, introducing himself as Sparky, and asking her name. "Hi, Sparky! My name's Helga. Nice to meet you!"
Old 01-22-2013, 07:00 PM   #1256
EpicSquirtle

Peeves, Chuck, Telpo
Just as Peeves found himself in checkmate, an Abra teleported over to the Duskull and Gastly, introduced himself as Telpo, and asked about the game they were playing.

"Oh, you've never played chess before?" grinned Chuck. "I'd be glad to teach you, of course! The name's Chuck, and this here is Peeves."

"Nice meet you," Peeves added, the Duskull extending his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you to" Said Telpo before shaking the Duskull's hand. Telpo then floated over to the other side of the chess board. "Ok I'm ready to learn" Said Telpo. It only took ten minutes for Telpo to learn and then their match was under way and then quickly done. "Good game" Said Telpo before waving good bye to the ghost types and floated off with his first chess win under his belt.

Keith, Meowth, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Botch,Telpo

"Yeah I met Coselle she's nice but sort of.... eerie." Said Jake before hearing a smashing sound. Jake whipped around to see Botch attacking a duo of pokemon before getting frozen by one of them. "Be right back"! Jake said to Kieth before running to where Botch was. "Return Botch!" Said Jake before returning him to his pokeball and then turning to the two pokemon. "Sorry about that you two,Botch can over react at times" Said Jake before walking back over to Kieth. "Botch tends to over react at times,not quite sure why though" Jake told Kieth. Just then Telpo floated over and got an idea. "I'm going to practice my psychic powers by seeing what Kieth was thinking within the past 10 seconds ago"! Thought Telpo. "After all there wouldn't be much harm in it will just help me practice" Telpo continued thinking before channeling his powers to read Kieth's mind. Telpo was doing well until he got to one part. Telpo let out a gasp. "Coselle is a Banette and Kieth know's this and yet is in love with her?!" Thought Telpo. Except Telpo didn't think that. He had accidentally yelled that via telepathy to every person and pokemon in the bar to hear. Telpo started to panick about his error before passing out due to his tremendous use of energy for his telepathy messages.

Helga, Sparky

"Nice to meet you too" Said Sparky "Um I have a question" Said Sparky "Why are you extremely eager to do everything for your trainer?" Asked Sparky. But just then he got Telpo's message and nearly fainted from shock.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #1257
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Meowth, Chuck, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Botch, Telpo: Jake stated that Coselle was nice, yet eerie. Keith merely chuckled at this, as Jake withdrew his Grimer, much to the relief of Ginny and Pisces. Then came Telpo, and before Keith knew what was happening, the Abra was telepathically blurting the big secret out for the entire bar to hear. Keith didn't react as badly as one would think he would have; he merely closed his eyes in exasperation. "It was bound to get out eventually, I guess," he sighed. Then, Meowth quickly whispered something in Keith's ear, and a grin came across Keith's face. "OK, can I get everyone's attention, please?" he called out. "OK, now I know you all just heard that rather... shocking bit of news just now, and I'd just like to clear up a thing or two before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusion. If you could all just look in this direction," he added as he picked up Meowth and held him up high, "That's right, look right here, thank you. OK. Now, the first thing you need to know is... now, Meowth!" he shouted suddenly. Almost immediately, Meowth's eyes started glowing, his Hypnosis in full effect, and everyone who was looking was finding themselves affected by it.

"Listen ta me, now," Meowth announced to the bar at large. "Youse did not just hear dat Abra's telepathic message. Youse has no reason whatsoever ta be suspicious of Coselle, or even ta suspect dat she ain't human. Which she is. She's human. Now, youse is all gonna go about yer lives like youse didn't hear dis Abra's words, 'cus ya didn't. Thank you."

"I'm pretty sure teaching you Hypnosis was one of the best decisions of my life," Keith grinned as he lowered Meowth back down onto his shoulder. "Nice job, Meowth."

"Eh, it weren't nuttin," Meowth replied modestly.

Keith then looked at Jake, and realized that he hadn't looked at Meowth, and thus, was one of the few (if not only) humans in the bar who still knew. "Alright, now, I know what you just heard," Keith said quietly, whispering so as to ensure nobody else heard him. "And it's true. But before you go jumping to the wrong conclusion, there's a few things you need to know. First, there's a provision in the law which allows for a human/Pokemon relationship, provided that the Pokemon used to be an adult human, and can remember being human- this applies to Coselle- and if the human has Pokemon DNA. Which brings me to my second point- I am one quarter Gastly," he finished. "It's a long story, but all you need to know is that it's legal. And if you think it's still wrong," he sighed, "then you think that if you need to. I don't care. But you're not changing my mind about her," he whispered resolutely.

Just then, Chuck materialized before Keith. "I can't tell if Meowth got everyone," the Gastly stated. "Should I try and handle anyone who missed the mass Hypnosis?"

"Excellent idea, Chuck," nodded Keith.

Chuck grinned, and then muttered to Jake, "Now you know why he and I get along so well, don't you?" He gave a small chuckle, then flew off to look for anyone who might not have been subjected to Meowth's Hypnosis, and thus still knew.

Helga, Sparky: "Oh, I want to prove to him that I have a place on his team," Helga replied eagerly. "I want a trainer who'll keep me, and use me in battles, not like my last two trainers... I figure if I show how eager I am to help, he'll be more willing to keep me!" Helga said brightly. Just then, Telpo's telepathic message came over loud and clear, and the Makuhita was not fazed. "So, you know now," she said to the obviously shocked Joltik. "Yeah, Coselle is in fact a Banette. But she used to be human, and what with Keith being part Gastly, it's all legal, so there's no problem." She then gasped and covered her mouth. "Oops," she said meekly. "I wasn't supposed to tell anybody about Keith... He prefers to keep that secret... Please don't tell anybody, Sparky, I don't wanna get in trouble!" she begged, clearly distraught over her slip-up."
Old 01-22-2013, 10:45 PM   #1258
EpicSquirtle

Keith, Meowth, Chuck, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Botch, Telpo
As Telpo's telepathic messages got out Jake gasped at the news truly stunned. Just then Kieth tried to get everyone's attention before raising his Meowth in the air. Jake knew exactly what was coming and quickly looked at the ground to avoid the hypnosis attack. After the hypnosis was over Kieth turned to Jake and realized that Jake hadn't looked at Meowth.
"Alright, now, I know what you just heard," Keith said quietly, whispering so as to ensure nobody else heard him. "And it's true. But before you go jumping to the wrong conclusion, there's a few things you need to know. First, there's a provision in the law which allows for a human/Pokemon relationship, provided that the Pokemon used to be an adult human, and can remember being human- this applies to Coselle- and if the human has Pokemon DNA. Which brings me to my second point- I am one quarter Gastly," he finished. "It's a long story, but all you need to know is that it's legal. And if you think it's still wrong," he sighed, "then you think that if you need to. I don't care. But you're not changing my mind about her," he whispered resolutely.

"I-I don't know what to say" Whispered Jake to Kieth totally shocked. "I mean I wouldn't try and change your mind it's just..." "It's a lot to take in,in such a short time." "Coselle being a Banette you being 1/4 Gastly.. I guess I just got to get used to it" Finished Jake before walking over to Telpo and sprayed a super potion on him. "Come on Telpo wake up" Said Jake before giving Telpo a small nudge. Telpo got up before looking around. "M-master you know that Coselle"s a Banette and that Kieth is part Gastly?" Telpo asked tiredly. "Yes I know Telpo" Whispered Jake. "But Kieth want's it to be a secret ok?" Jake then walked back to Kieth with Telpo along side. "Sorry about that Kieth I didn't mean to alert everyone about that" Said Telpo via telepathy.

Helga, Sparky

As Sparky got over the shock of Coselle being a Banette Helga made a slip up and told Sparky about Kieth being part Gastly putting Sparky back in shock. "Oops," Helga said meekly. "I wasn't supposed to tell anybody about Keith... He prefers to keep that secret... Please don't tell anybody, Sparky, I don't wanna get in trouble!" Helga begged, clearly distraught over her slip-up."
"Kieth's one quarter Gastly?!" Said Sparky. Sparky then realized that Helga was quite panicked at her slip up "I-I won't tell anyone Helga" Said Sparky still clearly shocked.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #1259
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo: Jake was shocked by what he had learned, but stated that he wouldn't try and change Keith's mind. Keith smiled at this. "Yeah, I understand," Keith said as Jake explained he just had to get used to it. Telpo then apologized to Keith telepathically for his screwup. Keith decided to reply in Shuppet language so as to not make any nearby people suspicious. "It's not a problem, Telpo. It was an accident, and Meowth was able to use Hypnosis to make almost everyone forget what you said. But I'd prefer if you didn't tell anyone else, alright?" He then turned to Jake and spoke, in English this time, "Oh, and yeah, I guess I never mentioned, I can speak Shuppet language. That one's no big secret-"

"I am sen-sing that I am a-bout to be brought up in the con-ver-sa-tion, Meat Sack," came a voice from behind Keith as Myrtle, one of his Shuppet, floated over to him, then said in her native language, "I hate to admit it, but using Meowth's Hypnosis to handle the situation, that was good thinking."

Keith eyebrows raised. "That's pretty nice of you to say, Myrtle," he replied in mild surprise.

"Do not get used to it," Myrtle said, reverting back to English.

"Anyway, so yeah, Jake, Telpo, this is my Shuppet, Myrtle. Myrtle, this is Jake, and this is his Abra, Telpo."

"Mm-hmm," replied Myrtle. "A-ny-way, as Meat Sack here was un-doubt-ed-ly a-bout to say, I am the one who taught him to speak Shup-pet lan-guage."

"It's true," grinned Keith. "Myrtle here is a pretty decent teacher."

"Of course I am," Myrtle replied. "That should go with-out say-ing."

Helga, Sparky: "Oh, thanks," Helga sighed in relief as Sparky assured her he wouldn't spread the word. "To be honest, though, it's pretty cool, having a trainer who's part Pokemon. It somehow feels more like he's... one of us."
Old 01-22-2013, 11:52 PM   #1260
EpicSquirtle

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo

As Kieth was telling Jake about how he could speak Shuppet Jake noddedd but was really thinking about what had happened. Just then Kieth's Shuppet floated over and had a conversation in Shuppet language. But something was off. Very off. Despite only knowing english Jake could fully under stand their conversation. "No I must be dreaming" Thought Jake. "Anyway, so yeah, Jake, Telpo, this is my Shuppet, Myrtle. Myrtle, this is Jake, and this is his Abra, Telpo." Said Kieth. "Hey Myrtle" Said Jake still still thinking about what happened. But just then something changed. In Jake's mind their was a flash. And then a picture of a log with carvings poped up in Jake's mind. "Hey Mytrle" Said Telpo in Abra. "Remember me?" "We met at the grove" Finished Telpo.
Jake could have sworn Telpo just spoke english. But that wasn't right Telpo couldn't speak english! "Something is very wrong" Thought Jake before turning to Kieth. "Um Kieth I have a question" "Is it just me or did Telpo just speak english?" Asked Jake who started to panic.

Helga, Sparky
"Hm, well Jake isn't a pokemon and yet he feels like family so I know how you feel somewhat" Said Sparky before looking around. "Um is it just me or does it feel....weird" Finished Sparky unsure of how to describe it.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:08 AM   #1261
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo: "Oh, yeah, I re-mem-ber you," Myrtle said to Telpo. Jake, however, turned to Keith and asked if Telpo had just spoken in English. Keith blinked in surprise, for Telpo had indeed been speaking, but in Abra language.

"OK, I don't want to freak you out here, but... Telpo was speaking Abra language just then," Keith said to Jake.

"Wait," Myrtle said as she floated over to Jake, disbelief in her eyes. She switched to Shuppet language and said, "I'm speaking Shuppet language right now. Can you understand what I'm saying?"

"Myrtle, what's going on?" Keith asked in Shuppet language.

"I cannot say," replied Myrtle. "It seems like he is somehow able to understand Pokemon language."

"So, can you actually understand what me and Myrtle are saying right now?" Keith asked Jake, still speaking in Shuppet.

Helga, Sparky: Helga looked confused as Sparky asked if it felt weird. "Um... I'm not sure what you mean, to be honest," replied the Makuhita, shrugging. "But, to be honest, I wasn't sure at first if I would fit in on Keith's team. I mean, he specializes in Poison-types. Hell, he is a Poison-type! But then I met this Mightyena he's had for years, and I learned that Keith wouldn't trade him for anything. I'm starting to feel a bit more relaxed about the whole thing," smiled Helga.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #1262
EpicSquirtle

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo
"I-I can understand you just fine......." Said Jake who was now shaking. "W-what's going on?" "Please tell me you guys are joking,you guys are right?" "Telpo just sent that via telepathy and you guys are playing along with the prank." "That must be it!" "Joke's over guys...it was pretty funny" Said Jake which be now was obviously an attempt to convince himself more then anything. But what Jake hadn't realized was he had actually confirmed Myrtle's theory as Jake had just said that whole thing unknowingly in Shuppet language.

Helga, Sparky

As Helga was confused about what Sparky had said Sparky realized how unclear he had been and decided to clear it up. "Sorry if I was being unclear I was just asking if it felt like something weird was going on,but it must have just been the wind" Said Sparky "So anyway how do you like your new teammates?"

Bubbles, Botch

After Bubbles heard Telpo's message she knew she had to do something. She quickly ran over to Jake grabbed Botch's poke ball and ran like hell. After managing to get herself out of Jake's sight she released Botch. "Botch did you hear Telpo's message?" "I think Jake's in trouble we got to take down Kieth!" Said Bubbles "I'm game what's thhe plan?" Asked Botch. Bubbles looked around before seeing the air-duct. "Alright your going to hide in the crowd as I go through the air-duct,when I get a clear shot I'll fire an ice beam and then you go in and finish the job with a Mud slap-Poison gas combo." Bubbles stated. "Sounds like a plan" Said Botch before walking over near Kieth and Jake and quickly hid behind a chair so he wouldn't be seen.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #1263
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch: As Jake replied to them, Keith and Myrtle's jaws dropped open simultaneously, for Jake's response was entirely in Shuppet language! The two exchanged astonished looks before looking back at Jake.

"Uh, Jake?" Keith said. "Not only are we not joking... but you just said all that in friggin' Shuppet language."

"How did you... No, you do not know how you did that," muttered Myrtle. "But... Still... HOW?!"

Meanwhile, as Bubbles and Botch plotted to take out the Poison-type trainer, they were unaware that their conversation was being listened in on. Once they went off to carry out their plan, neither of them could tell that they were being followed. As Botch hid behind a chair near Keith, a Mightyena was immediately on the scene. Sirius glared right at the hiding Grimer, growling loudly, his teeth bared, his eyes narrowed. This caught Keith's attention.

"Sirius, what-" he began before he saw that Sirius was growling at Botch. "Jake, isn't that your Grimer?" he asked. "Sirius, what's the matter?"

In response, Sirius shot one final warning glare at Botch before turning his attention to the air vent and resuming his growling.

"OK, something's up," Keith stated. "Sirius doesn't get like this unless there's an imminent threat to me."

At this, Myrtle swooped down on the Grimer. "O-K, you, out with it. What is go-ing on, hmmmm?"

Helga, Sparky: "Oh, they're all really nice!" Helga replied brightly. "Well, OK, the Seviper was kinda irritable, but apparently Marvolo gets like that whenever he's not around his girlfriend. But Nagini- she's an Arbok- she's probably the nicest one on the team! And then there's James and Lily- James is a Vileplume, Lily is a Venomoth, and those two are more in love with each other than any couple I've ever seen. They've even adopted Keith's Foongus, Six, as their son. Hey, if you want, I'll take you around, introduce you to some of them," she offered.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #1264
EpicSquirtle

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch
"B-but how?!" "I mean you expect me to believe you, I've been around many pokemon and haven't understood them how am I supposed to trust you?" Said Jake totally scared and freaked out. Just then Kieth spotted a Grimer under a chair asking if it was Botch. Jake went to grab Botch's pokeball to prove it wasn't but it was gone. "Botch what are you doing there and where's your pokeball?" Asked Jake hoping that he wouldn't understand him. "Jake,Kieth is part Gastly and Coselle is a Banette!" "Your in trouble!" So Bubbles and are are going to destroy Kieth and Bubbles has my pokeball!" Said Botch in Grimer. Jake turned back to Kieth and Myrtle to scared to care about Botch and Bubbles's plot. "I-I-It's true" Said Jake "I just under stood Botch" "But why w-why me?!" Jake asked to no one in particular still unknowingly speaking Shuppet before changing back to English and then Shuppet again before addressing Myrtle. "I-I I just don't know tis whole thing is just crazy" Just then something clicked in Jake's head. It was a single scene of something. It was a picture of a lake with the trees around it on fire.

Helga, Sparky

"No thanks I'm good right now" Said Sparky before looking around and saw a Corphish attempeting to climb into the air-duct. It was Bubbles! "Um Helga look over there" Said Sparky before pointing his head towards the air-duct. "Something is going on,and I think we should find out" Said Sparky confidently before asking Helga to follow as he ran over to the Corphish
Old 01-23-2013, 08:52 PM   #1265
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch: Ginny's eyes widened as Botch explained his plan to his trainer (who understood the Grimer's language perfectly). "You WHAT?!" the Pawniard snarled. "I knew you were no good!" she screeched as she lunged forward and delivered a Cut attack to the Grimer.

"Ginny, what-" began Keith.

"Dat Grimer and Corphish are gonna try ta destroy youse!" Meowth exclaimed. "Dey tink their trainer's in danger from youse!"

"That's ridiculous," Keith stated as he crouched down to speak to Botch. "Now, come on, I'm not gonna harm your trainer," he said to the Grimer. "I'm not like that. You can trust me, we're both Poison-types here."

Sirius, meanwhile, managed to just reach the air vent, and nudged it open. He stuck his snout into the air duct, and barked a Hyper Voice into it, intent on stopping the Corphish before she ever had Keith in range.

Helga, Sparky: Helga looked and saw Bubbles trying to climb into the air duct. "Yeah, I'm with you," the Makuhita agreed as she followed the Joltik over to where Bubbles was.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #1266
EpicSquirtle

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch,Helga, Sparky,Kage

As Kieth was talking to Botch, Kage unknowingly had escaped her pokeball before running off. As she stopped running she saw her new teammate with a group of pokemon. She stopped and assessed the situation over hearing everything that was going on. " Mission defeat Gastly freak begin" Kage murmured to her self before managing to get into the air duct unnoticed. "Um excuse me" Said Sparky to the Mightyena. "One of me teammates are in there and she may be causing some trouble can you please not attack while I'm in there?" Asked Sparky just before the pokemon let out a hyper voice into the duct. Sparky turned to Helga. "I'm going in you wait here I'll be back" Said Sparky before using a string shot to get up into the air-duct. As Sparky started walking he came across Kage. "Hey Kage how's it going?" "Um err about that Sparky a pokemon just fired a hyper voice and I'm really hurt, can you help me knock out Bubbles so she doesn't cause any trouble?" Asked Kage pretending to be hurt. In reality Kage managed to avoid the hyper voice by taking a turn off then coming back after. "But Sparky doesn't need to know that" Thought Kage before faking a limp as she followed Sparky. After just 30 seconds they came to Bubbles who was looking out the girdle waiting for the right moment to attack. "Bubbles stop that right now, Kieth is not the enemy!" Yelled Sparky before using rock climb on Bubbles making a big thup that could be heard across that bar. "Enough,enough now's not the time to fight let's make an agreement as there's no reason to fight,come come!" Said Kage before stepping right behind the girdle. However as Bubbles and Sparky came over and stood on the girdle Kage smirked before saying "I work alone". Just as she said that she kicked open the girdle which she had severely loosened during Sparky and Bubbles argument,causing Sparky and Bubbles to fall out of the air-duct and towards Kieth and Jake. Kage then took a moment before "falling" into the group hoping to hit Kieth right in the head

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 01-26-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #1267
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch, Helga, Sparky, Kage: As Keith was talking to Jake's Grimer, he heard a commotion, apparently from inside the walls. He looked over, and saw Sirius still snarling up at the air vent. Just then, the grate was kicked open by a Seedot, and Sparky and Bubbles fell out towards Keith, who expertly caught them in his arms. As he set them down on the ground, however, the Seedot pretended to accidentally fall out, in an attempt to hit Keith in the head. Keith looked up to see Kage falling towards him, and as he gave a startled gasp, he acted seemingly on instinct, raising his arms up, holding his hands out in front of him, and a sudden blast of purple Smog issued from the hands, and was just enough to knock the Seedot off course, causing her to fall to the floor instead of hitting Keith. Though the Seedot didn't seem to be hurt, Keith was panting, the attack having taken a lot out of him.

"Hey, Keith, you alright?" asked Meowth.

"I'll... be fine," Keith panted. "Damn... that's draining..." He then looked down at the Seedot, and to his relief, it appeared as though his instinctive move did not poison her. Sirius, however, was not so relieved. He was quickly over there, snarling at Kage and Bubbles. Not Sparky, though- Sirius had a gut feeling that the Joltik was not at blame here.

"You two..." growled the Mightyena, glaring furiously at the Corphish and the Seedot. "You just tried to take down my trainer. You have exactly eleven seconds to explain to me why I should let you live."
Old 01-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #1268
EpicSquirtle

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch, Helga, Sparky, Kage

As Bubbles and Sparky fell out of the air-duct Jake covered his eyes. He couldn't watch. Luckily Kieth managed to catch them both before putting them down. "Thanks for catching Bubbles and Sparky" Said Jake before addressing Bubbles. However before Jake could say anything he heard a gasp. He looked up to see Kage falling right at Kieth. Just then Kieth managed to some how block Kage by using smog. "How the hell did Kieth use smog?" Thought Jake. He then quickly shook it off however as he assumed it was because he was 1/4 Gastly. Besides Jake didn't like it when they questioned him a couple minutes ago so he decided not to question it. However after that Kieth looked very tired after the smog. "You ok Kieth?" Asked Jake "Sorry about Kage she's just a young pokemon and is a bit clumsy" Said Jake before going over to Kage. Just then Kieth's Mightyena came running over and started growling and looked like it wanted to kill Kage and Bubbles. "Time to act innocent" Thought Kage before starting to cry. "Sorry about Kage,she didn't mean to fall on Kieth she's just a bit clumsy that's all" Said Jake before placing Kage on his shoulder. "Um Kage I have a question,who opened the girdle in the first place?" Asked Jake. Kage quickly pointed her head at Bubbles before snuggling up to Jake's head. Jake then turned to Bubbles. "Bubbles, Kieth is not going to harm me,seriously you need to stop acting out." "Next time you try and pull something like that your going to have to skip dinner that night ok?" Said Jake before patting Bubbles on the head and returning her to her pokeball.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #1269
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch, Helga, Sparky, Kage: Jake asked if Keith was OK following his use of the Poison-type move. "Yeah, I'm fine," Keith replied. "I'm sure you've guessed already, but being 1/4th Gastly gave me the ability to use attacks. Only one I can do so far is Smog, and as you've seen, it's very draining on me, so I don't attempt it often."

Meanwhile, Kage started to cry as Sirius was growling at her and Bubbles, but the Mightyena was neither fooled nor impressed by the Seedot's fake innocence. He continued to growl at Kage, even as Jake picked her up and placed her on his shoulder. As Kage was quick to implicate Bubbles in the opening of the grate, Sirius shook his head. "You lie!" he barked.

Keith shook his head as well, eyeing the Seedot warily. "I'm not so sure it was clumsiness," he muttered to Jake. "Sirius doesn't growl at someone like that without extremely good reason. He's the best damn judge of character I've ever seen." Sirius gave his tail a brief wag in appreciation of this remark, but did not take his eyes off the Seedot.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #1270
EpicSquirtle

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch, Helga, Sparky, Kage:

As Sirius called Kage a liar Jake whipped around to face the Mightyena. "Stop calling Kage a liar she isn't lying to me!" Jake snapped at the Mightyena before turning back to Kieth. Keith shook his head as well, eyeing the Seedot warily. "I'm not so sure it was clumsiness," he muttered to Jake. "Sirius doesn't growl at someone like that without extremely good reason. He's the best damn judge of character I've ever seen." "Yeah well I know Kage didn't open the grate" Said Jake. "Even Sparky can confirm that it was Bubbles,after all she wanted to attack you did she not?" Said Jake before turning to Sparky who was now on Jake's opposite shoulder. "Sparky it was Bubbles who opened the grate not Kage right?" Sparky had to think about this. He didn't actually see who opened the grate. He also didn't hear what Kage had said before he fell. "Um I actually didn't see but judging by how tight the grate was before I fell I'm guessing it was Bubbles as I doubt Kage would have been able to open the grate" Said Sparky to Meowth so he could translate the message.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #1271
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch, Helga, Sparky, Kage: Jake snapped at Sirius, defending Kage. Sirius shook his head vehemently, but then realized that Jake had understood what he had said. This took him by surprise, though he still glared at Kage, and growled louder as Jake insisted that Kage didn't open the grate. Sparky was asked to confirm that it was Bubbles, but he was hesitant to do so, given that he didn't actually see it happen. As Meowth relayed the translated message (mostly for Keith's benefit, seeing as how Jake seemed able to understand Pokemon speech now), Sirius was furious. "I know that Seedot is lying!" he barked. "I don't know how she opened the grate, all I know is she did, and she meant my trainer harm! And you," he added, addressing Kage once more, "You listen to me. Maybe your little innocent act works on your trainer, but I'm onto you. I got my eye on you, and you try any more crap with my trainer, it will be the last mistake you ever make!"
Old 01-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #1272
EpicSquirtle

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch, Helga, Sparky, Kage: As Sparky hesitantly said that Bubbles probably did it Sirius butted in again. 'I know that Seedot is lying.' 'I don't know how she opened the grate, all I know is she did and she meant my trainer harm!' Barked Sirius who then went on about how Kage was just playing innocent and then threatened Kage's life if she pulled anymore tricks. 'No one talk's to my pokemon like that and get's away with it' Yelled Jake at Sirius. 'You don't know anything that happened up there so stop accusing Kage or I'll start throwing threats at you!' Said Jake before turning back to Kieth. 'Sorry about that, your Mightyena just thinks that throwing threats are good way to solve issues' Said Jake before sighing. 'I really don't know why most pokemmon think Kage is part of a conspiracy' Meanwhile Kage turned around to look straight at Sirius. ' I'd like to see you try to hurt me' Mouthed Kage making sure nobody saw. Thankfully no one saw. Kage then smearked before turning back around.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #1273
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch, Helga, Sparky, Kage: As Sirius made it clear that he didn't trust Kage in the slightest, Jake yelled at the Mightyena, ordering him to stop accusing Kage or he would start threatening him.

"OK, I'll stop you right there," Keith said, a frown on his face. "Nobody talks to my Pokemon like that and gets away with it. Sirius might not have seen what went on, but what you have to understand is that Mightyena have a very keen intuition about this kind of thing. I don't recall Sirius having ever been wrong yet, not when he's this certain about it. If he thinks Kage is part of a conspiracy, then quite frankly, I'm inclined to believe him. Now please don't threaten my Pokemon again, and I'd appreciate it if you apologized to Sirius." He said nothing to Kage, but eyed the Seedot warily, the look on his face indeed showing a distinct lack of trust in her.

Meanwhile, Kage took the opportunity to taunt Sirius without any witnesses, which served to enrage the Mightyena further. He was seized with a sudden urge to pounce, to Crunch the Seedot into pieces, but he resisted, knowing that any such action would not improve matters very much. He glared at the untrustworthy Grass-type, grateful that Keith at least was siding with him.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #1274
EpicSquirtle

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch, Helga, Sparky, Kage: As Kieth told Jake that nobody threatened his pokemon and got away with it, Jake realised just how rude he had been 'Sorry about that' Said Jake before turning to Sirius. 'Sorry Sirius for threating you' Said Jake before turning back to Kieth. Meanwhile Kage hopped off Jake's shoulder and walked up to Sirius. 'Sorry about that Sirius for trying to hurt your trainer, I have learned my wrongs I will tell the others but first I want to talk to you in private' Whispered Kage to Sirius before walking behind the corner out of sight. Once Sirius got there Kage whispered something to Sirius so quietly tha only Sirius could hear it. 'Your pathetic, in fact I'll squash you right now and then this is what will happen to Kieth' Said Kage before lifting her foot to do a slitting throat motion 'And you won't be able to do anything about it.'
Old 01-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #1275
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Meowth, Myrtle, Jake, Ginny, Pisces, Telpo, Sirius, Bubbles, Botch, Helga, Sparky, Kage, Chuck: Sirius calmed down as Jake apologized for threatening him, but as Kage hopped down and walked over to Sirius, the Mightyena tensed up again. The Seedot's words of apology, Sirius could tell, were hollow and meaningless, and sure enough, once they were in private (or so they thought), Kage called Sirius pathetic, threatening to squash the Mightyena and kill Keith, and taunting Sirius, stating that he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Now Sirius was really enraged. And then... and then he grinned.

"You know something, Kage?" he said. "You're right. I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. That guy, however..." Sirius trailed off, but pointed behind the Seedot with a paw. If Kage turned around, she would come face to face with a grinning Gastly, a camera wedged into the gaseous clouds surrounding him.

"Got it all," laughed Chuck. "And conveniently enough... Kage, was it? It seems as though your trainer is able to understand what Pokemon say, so I'm sure he'll have no problem getting your drift. You know, when I show this to him. Now... what's it worth to you that this never makes it to Jake, hmm?"

"No, no, no deals," Sirius objected. "She'll welch on her end at the first opportunity."

"With this hanging over her head? She'd have to be downright moronic," laughed Chuck. "So, Kage. Here's how it works now. You play nice. No tricks. No lies. In exchange, I don't show this video to Jake. But put one toe out of line, and he learns exactly what sort of Seedot he got stuck with, savvy?" With that, the Gastly laughed as he faded away, along with the camera.

"So... pathetic, am I?" grinned Sirius. "Going to squash me now, you said? I would love to see you try. Then again, I'd also love your trainer to see that video..."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records