UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 01-29-2018, 07:32 PM   #76
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Eon chuckled as Cayenne speculated about needing some paint and glitter to become a Shiny. "I don't think that's how it works," she smirked. "Normally you gotta hatch Shiny in the first place. I heard there's some kinda spray that can turn Pokémon Shiny, but it's supposed to be crazy hard to find."

Keith and Eon, meanwhile, were indeed following Robin, as she saw for herself when she turned around at the stairs.

~~~

As the Jolteon and Shiny Mareanie swam, the former explained to the latter that Robin already did have some Water-types, but they were all missing. "Oh, I-I'm sorry to hear that," murmured Aster. "I hope they come back soon. I-I'd like to meet them."

~~~

A few minutes into the cleaning, Anion found Tessa approaching, looking worried. The Cosplay Pikachu apologized if she had offended the Minun at some point. Anion chuckled and shook her head. "Nah, no need to worry, Tessa. I'm pretty hard to offend," grinned Anion. "And trust me, if you offended me,I wouldn't have left you in any doubt. I'm generally not subtle like that. I got something to say to someone, I say it. And I say you're alright," she added, grinning at the Cosplay Pikachu. "Why'd you think we might've abandoned you, though?" she added. "Anyone ever done something that shitty to you before?"

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 11:10 PM   #77
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Confirming that Keith and Eon were following, Robin began to make her way down the first flight of stairs, and then the second.
During all this, Cayenne made sure to keep up with Eon, in order to continue their conversation.

"What? Really?" Cayenne questioned, looking somewhat disappointed as the Eevee pup explained just how one became shiny.
This didn't last for long though, for a moment later an idea sprang into the Fire type's mind, allowing him to forget his prior disappointment.

"Well I guess I'll have to find that spray then! I know it might take bit, but that's ok. It's not like I'm in too much of a rush anyway!" The Torchic exclaimed.

"Alright, we're here." Robin said a moment later as the group entered a rather expansive room. Directly facing them was a large battlefield, with several couches lining one of the walls.
On either side of the room was an elevated platform, where each trainer was supposed to stand.

"W-what do you think? Pretty cool?" Robin asked, turning to her friend for his opinion.
----
"I-I hope they'll be back soon as well." Hazel replied to Aster.

"They're all tough Pokemon...so they should be ok. I-I still can't help but worry about them though..."
----
In response to Tessa's worries, Anion explained that she was hard to offend. Not only that, the Minun would have made it clear if she had been offended for whatever reason.
Anion then went on to ask why Tessa thought she might have been abandoned. If anyone had done that to the Cosplay Pikachu.

"Umm...not exactly." Tessa replied.

"It's just uh...it wouldn't exactly surprise me if someone umm...would do that sort of thing." The Electric type continued. "It's not like I wouldn't deserve it."
EpicSquirtle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:17 AM   #78
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"Cool," grinned Eon as Cayenne declared his intention to find himself some Shiny Spray. "I don't even know how you'd look as a Shiny, but I bet it'd look awesome."

And soon afterwards, Robin had led them to a vast, expansive Battle Room. The battlefield was huge, complete with elevated platforms for the Trainers to stand upon. There were couches lining one of the walls as well, likely for the benefit of any spectators. Keith grinned- it reminded him quite a bit of the Battle Room in his own place, though the battlefield was done up a bit differently. And once asked by Robin what he thought, Keith nodded his approval. "Very cool," he responded. "I like the elevated Trainer platforms, that's a nice touch."

"Yo! This is awesome!" Eon exclaimed, racing out onto the battlefield. "This makes our Battle Room look like garbage! C'mon, let's get this party started!" she exclaimed. Keith chuckled, smiling at the Shiny Eevee, needing no translation to know what she was saying here.

~~~

"W-well, if they're that tough, th-then they'll definitely be OK," Aster said, trying to encourage her friend. "I-I could maybe ask some of m-my teammates to help try to find them," she offered.

~~~

Anion looked rather skeptical as Tessa voiced the opinion that she would deserve having her friends ditch her. "That's a load of crap," stated the Minun. "You don't deserve anyone ditching you. Nobody does. What even makes you think that kind of thing?" she asked.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Old 02-13-2018, 02:25 PM   #79
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

"Thanks." Robin smiled in response.

"T-this room was pretty messy when I first moved here. It took quite awhile to fix it up. S-so I'm glad you like it." She added, before glancing at Eon.

"I guess we should probably get started. I-I'll take this side." Robin said, gesturing to the stand on the far end of the room.

"It looks like we're about to start! Best of luck out there!" Cayenne chirped, before leaving Eon's side and heading off in his trainer's direction.
But after a moment, the Torchic stopped, before glancing towards the various couches in the room. He was hoping to see Millicent there. The Timburr had agreed to watch him battle, after all.
----
"Really? They'd do that?" Hazel asked, his eyes widening at Aster's offer.
"That'd be great. I mean..i-if it isn't too much trouble..."
----
"What makes me think I deserve that?" Tessa repeated, sounding slightly confused.

"Umm...I hear it everywhere. From people and Pokemon I don't uhh...don't even know. Or those that I do. Even from the TV." The Cosplay Pikachu explained.

"All sorts of nasty things. Things that tell my that I uhh...I should be abandoned. It umm...kind of hurts..but I'm used to it."
EpicSquirtle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:48 PM   #80
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"Hard to believe it used to be messy- you did a good job on this, then, for sure," Keith nodded. As Robin went over to the far side of the room, Keith made his way to the other side. Eon, needing no prompting whatsoever, dashed out onto the battlefield, looking ready to go.

Cayenne would not have to look for very long. If he glanced at the couches, he would see Millicent seated on one of them, with Willow propped up beside her. Millicent managed a small smile and a thumbs-up in Cayenne's direction as she saw him looking.

Once both Trainers and their Pokémon were all set, Keith grinned. "Good luck, Robin, Cayenne," he called. "Now let's get this party started! Alright, Eon, Tackle, go!" he ordered.

"Oooeeee!" squealed Eon, charging forward towards the Torchic.

~~~

"I-I'm sure they'd be happy to," said Aster. "M-my teammates a-are always happy to- to help others."

~~~

Anion's mouth fell open as Tessa explained that she seemed to hear these sorts of terrible things from literally everywhere. From total strangers, from people and Pokémon she knew, even from the TV. The Minun, at a momentary loss for words, did the only thing she could think to do- she walked up and hugged Tessa.

"They're wrong and they're stupid for saying things like that," said Anion. "Look, Tessa, anyone who tells you hurtful crap like that ain't even worth your time to listen to." She gave Tessa a friendly smile. "Don't even pay attention to anyone telling you those kinds of things, alright?" she said. "In fact, next time someone tells you something like that, tell them they're full of crap. Have a little more confidence in yourself, yeah?"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases