UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 08-20-2013, 11:50 AM   #276
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Leaf Green: Part 1 (Start - Brock)

Ok, let's get this show on the road! Quick run down of the rules I'll be following; battle style is set, no healing items in battle, no duplicates (and if the first pokemon I run into in a route is a duplicate, I'll allow myself to find something else), any time I have a choice of 'mon (starters, the Hitmons) will be RNGed. I'm also not going to start counting captures until I get pokeballs, so I can get route one.

So we begin LG with our main character, DAVE, and his rival, GARY, getting new pokemon. RNG says 1, so DAVE obligingly chooses the leftermost pokemon, Bulbasaur! GARY chooses Charmander. I forsee that Charizard giving me problems in the future, but at least in the short term I have a strong battler for the first two gyms.

Bulbasaur: Solid defences, HP and Sp. Atk so some sort of stall set with Giga Drain seems like potentially a good idea. Giga Drain/Leech Seed/Toxic/Other maybe? Or I might throw Sleep Powder in there. Shame it doesn't get Growth or something similar, my BW2 Sunflora was epic. He gets the name HERCULE.

First battle with the rival and I'm a little nervous; with healing items in battle disallowed, an unlucky miss or crit could spell the end of this nuzlocke before it's even really started. And indeed it does!

END LEAF GREEN
That ending. ^_^; You really threw me for a loop with the rest of the post. I don't think most people would have lain out so much for a Nuzlocke that ended right from the very start. Does this mean you're going to restart it? Or are you going to shelve Leaf Green completely?
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #277
phoopes
Double Dragon

My condolences, Concept. I've had the exact same thing happen to me on an Emerald (I think, I know it was Gen 3 though) Nuzlocke. It was three crits in a row that spelled the end for me. Better luck on attempt two!
Old 08-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #278
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Send a message via Skype™ to Concept
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
That ending. ^_^; You really threw me for a loop with the rest of the post. I don't think most people would have lain out so much for a Nuzlocke that ended right from the very start. Does this mean you're going to restart it? Or are you going to shelve Leaf Green completely?
I'm going to go from a second attempt, completely fresh (doing it now). I can't promise that if I lose in a really frustrating way later it won't be obvious early in the post, but I'm attempting to keep a running commentary style so it'll be literally as it goes up until the moment I lose.
Concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #279
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Send a message via Skype™ to Concept
Leaf Green: Part 1b (Start - Brock)

Ok the basis that I was only five minutes in and there's literally nothing I could've done about that, I'm going to start afresh. New DAVE, new GARY, new RNG for a brand new run. This time the RNG comes up 3, so we end up with Charmander. Looks like I'm destined not to pass Brock this time! It's a girl, so I call her Jenna.

Charizard: Sweeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeer! Not sure on the moveset yet, doesn't get all that much by level up and honestly I'm still sad about the demise of Stall!Venusaur.

I mentally prepare myself for the EPIC REMATCH with my rival... and win handily! A miss from his Squirtle means I didn't even lose half my health. Good times. Happy that I might actually get a chance at this run, I stroll out the door and up Route 1 for the obligatory early game shennanigans. Little worried at this point, as it's entirely possible I won't catch anything with much chance against Brock (a team of Pidgey/Spearow/Beedrill is my main fear). I get the delivery of Oaks Parcel out of the way without incident but GARY is a mean jerk face and says he'll tell his sister not to give me a town map. He says not to bother coming around to his, so I don't.

Time for some serious pokemon catching. As I work my way up Route 1 I run into what will be the first addition to my new team, a level 3 male Rattata. Two scratches, one pokeball and it's easily caught. I name him JOEY.

Raticate: Not really sure what to do with Joey. His mediocre stats suggest a physical attacker, I suppose. I don't expect he'll see much use, sadly, but who knows?

First encounter on Route 22 is another Rattata, so per the aforementioned rules I loo again. Second encounter is a level 4 female Mankey! This is great news, as I now feel I've got a very good chance of passing Brock. She gets named PRU, which I immediately realise I've misspelt and will correct to PRUE at the earliest opportunity.

Primeape: Much like Raticate except better, PRUE's stats strongly suggest physical sweeper. Sadly, its movepool leaves decently powered high accuracy STAB moves lacking, so I'll make it up as I go along.

I quickly skip through the Old Man showing me how to catch pokemon and head north to catch from Route 2 and Viridian Forest. My trip nets me two new pokemon; KATIE the female level 5 Caterpie and WICHITA the female level 3 Weedle.

Butterfree: Much like Raticate, stats aren't much to look at. Thinking of something like Stun Spore/Supersonic/Giga Drain/Other or Sleep Powder/Dream Eater/Supersonic/Other, depending on what else I find to use my TM's on.

Beedrill: What does one do with a Beedrill?

Having caught a pokemon from every area so far available to me, I return to Viridian - base camp for some brief grinding. Trained up my squad some, but a training accident (critical from a Pidgey) claimed Joey at level 4. RIP my little friend ;;. The first casualty comes early, I'm sure he won't be the last. I honestly wish I was more bothered by this, but I'd barely had him ten minutes and Raticate sucks a little anyway. Still, I undertake a retaliatory genocide of route one on principle. In doing so the others reach level 8, and Jenna reaches level 10. I stock up on supplies and head into Viridian Forest.

The forest passes largely without incident - some minor poison scares are quickly fixed by my decent supply of antidotes. Once at Pewter City I do yet more grinding to get my pokemon ready for Brock. Paranoia gets the best of me, so I get Charmander to level 13 (for Metal Claw), Mankey to level 11 (for Karate Chop and evolve Butterfree. The plan is to use Karate Chop on Geodude, Low Kick on Onix and have Butterfree's confusion and Charmanders Metal Claw as back up in case things go bad.

Gym Battle: Dave vs Brock!

Turns out I needn't have worried. Mankey sweeps the gym with barely a pause for breath. Geodude goes down in two chops without doing any damage. Onix puts up a slightly better fight, getting in two tackles before fainting, but nothing to trouble Prue.

With one gym down, the stats look like this;

The Team:

Spoiler: show
Wichita the Beedrill (level 10 female)
Serious @ nothing
Swarm
-Poison Sting
-String Shot
-Harden
-Fury Attack

Katie the Butterfree (level 10 female)
Gentle @ nothing
Compundeyes
-Tackle
-String Shot
-Harden
-Confusion

Prue the Mankey (level 13 female)
Hardy @ nothing
Vital Spirit
-Scratch
-Leer
-Low Kick
-Karate Chop

Jenna the Charmander (level 13 female)
Quite @ nothing
Blaze
-Scratch
-Growl
-Ember
-Metal Claw

The Fallen:

Joey the male Rattata. Died level four at route one, critical from a wild Pidgey.
Concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:31 PM   #280
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Sweeping Brock handily? It's all part of the plan from the Pru.
DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:00 PM   #281
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Prue as in this Prue? O_o

Congratulations on beating Brock handily with Mankey, but Misty's coming up and you know what that means: Starmie. And possibly X item spam too. Be sure to grind mightily before the gym challenge if you don't want to lose anybody else.

As for Butterfree ... have you never raised one before? O_o Butterfree's pretty famous for early access to Psybeam, which is astonishing in RBY+FRLG since the Rockets pretty much run straight Poison (Koffing, Ekans, Zubat, Grimer) with the occasional Fighting type (Machop) thrown in for good measure. Furthermore, even in RBY he was invaluable for his Sleep Powder, but that only gets better in FRLG thanks to Compoundeyes. You'll very likely want Butterfree to run Psybeam | Sleep Powder | Move 3 | Move 4 for these reasons. But you don't have to take my word for it! [/reading rainbow]
Old 08-20-2013, 08:53 PM   #282
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Concept, that Nuzlocke has already happened by people more famous.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #283
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
So I decided to start a Nuzlocke Run.
Volt White 2. Challenge Mode. ohgodwhy

I've decided on these rules:
- Faint = Dead = Released
- First Pokemon encountered in an area is the only one that can be captured
-- If first encounter is a double encounter, the Pokemon on the left side will be considered catchable
- Nickname every Pokemon
- Duplicate clause on
- Shiny Pokemon can be caught but will have to be boxed
- In-game trades allowed
- Battle style on "set"
- Gift Pokemon are allowed and are counted separeately from a capture
- Pokemon Center healing is allowed
- Held items allowed
- Blackout is game over

I... think that should be everything. Will edit this to add an update once I'm past Roxanne and Cheren. Ah screw it, I'll write stuff as I go along.

So I decided to start with a male Tepig (Gilbert) and fought against Hugh. Nothing too eventful happened here so I went up Route 19 where I would catch my next teammate and among the Pokemon available on this Route. (Pidgey, Sentret, Wurmple, Caterpie, etc.) I got myself a female Kricketot (Adrianne). She wasn't so bad given the fact the Drayano was being merciful here and gave her Struggle Bug and Bug Bite right off the bat (instead of Lv. 6 and Lv. 15 respectively) which made raising her quite easy. After passing through Floccesy Town and making my way through Route 20, I caught a female Patrat (Paloma) among the Lotad, Seedot, Ralts, Swinub, Smoochum, etc. I could have had. At least she had a good nature (Adamant).

Things started to go downhill when I reached the Ranch however. My capture in the ranch was a female Azurill (Morgan) but her time with me was cut short when she was quickly KO'd by a crit attack by a Lillipup. After that, I battled with Hugh and things were going well until Hugh's Oshawott killed Adrianne with a crit Water Gun. Adding salt to the wound, Adrianna evolved after the battle but since she fainted, I had to release her. I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Team so far:
Lv. 9 Tepig (M) Gilbert
Lv. 9 Patrat (F) Paloma

DEAD:
Lv. 6 Azurill (F) Morgan
Lv. 10 Kricketune (F) Adrianne

Last edited by uhhhhh; 08-21-2013 at 09:29 AM.
uhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #284
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
So, taking a cue from people, I'm goong to be doing some Nuzzing of various games in no particular order, except that I'll be starting with VoltWhite 2.

Rules of a Kusari Nuzlocke
- Fainting = Dead = Boxed
- Only the first encountered Pokemon on the route may be caught
-- Wild Doubles do not count as a first encounter. That is, the Pokemon in said encounter are not mandatory catches, but are also not allowed to be caught.
-- Shiny Pokemon may be caught at any time, regardless of First Encounter rule. However, a Shiny may not be used in the playthrough unless it was the first encounter on a route.
- All Pokemon must have a nickname.
-- Said nickname may not be something stupid like "buttlicker". It has to mean something.
- Duplicate Clause is in effect.
-- This extends to already dead party members (ex. I catch a Purrloin and it dies, I will not be allowed to capture a Purrloin or Liepard in the future).
-Pokemon Centers are allowed.
-Held Items are allowed.
- In-game trades are allowed.
-- Player-to-player trades are allowed for evolution purposes only.
- Gift Pokemon and Eggs are considered as the First Encounter of wherever they enter the party.
- Game Over does not officially happen until Kusari blacks out without any back-up Pokemon. That is, if there are Pokemon still alive in the box when Kusari blacks out, he may continue with said boxed Pokemon.
- A Total Victory is declared only after Kusari defeats Iris, Alder, Cheren, Bianca, and Cynthia.

Specialty Rules
- Should Kusari manage to defeat all 8 gyms and Ghetsis without losing more than 8 Pokemon, he is allowed a single Revive before the first battle of the Elite Four. If the Elite Four challenge begins before the Revive is used, Kusari is shit out of luck.
- Virbank Complex is split between Inner and Outer sections.

I haven't made much progress as of this post but I'll post what I have.

Having played through the games so many times before and being bored with picking the character, naming them, choosing a starter and naming said starter, I let the commitee of a friend of mine, the gf, and one of her friends do it for me and establish the headcanon for the character. Only the latter part was something creative. This means that for the next few days you will be hearing the tale of Pokemon Trainer Rosa, a trainer from Aspertia City who makes a decent living as a free-lance artisit and doesn't really want to be out on a journey but gets dragged into it by some obsessive douchebag with anger issues named Hugh. At the urging of the douchebag, Rosa meets with Bianca, an assistant of Prof. Juniper, and recieves a Pokemon to begin her journey with. She lays claim to an Oshawott that she names Bernard and he's kind of a gigantic dick. Together, Rosa and Bernard proceed to beat Hugh's Snivy half to death. Afterwhich he speeds off, yelling something about a Purrloin and feeling "Rage". At that moment, a nurse arrives and tells Rosa that Hugh is actually a mental patient who broke out of the asylum not long ago, taking his Rehabilitation Pokemon with him. The nurse then tasks our heroine with hunting down the maniac and saving Unova from certain disaster. Or something.

So yeah. We've pretty much turned this tame situation into some kind of messed up scenario that makes little to no sense. Also it will just be my fucked up interpretation from here on out.

Team
Alive
Bernard: Oshawott-Male-Level 6

Dead
No one yet.
Old 08-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #285
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
It has been a while since the last time I've updated my Nuzlocke, but here comes a new one.

Nuzlocke Day 12:
Off to kill Team Rocket. They've taken over the Radio Tower in Goldenrod and I'm gonna KICK. THEM. OUT! From my encounter with them in Mahogany Town I know they use mostly Poison and Normal types, with the occasional Fighting, so I recon Beautifly and Bertha will be most useful here. And thanks to Hawkeye I don't even have to walk, I can simply Fly there.

So, taking care of Team Rocket wasn't that difficult with my carefully assembled team. Hawkeye dropped me off at the Pokémon Center, don't know why, I wanted to Fly to the Radio Tower immediately but apparently he can only Fly to Pokémon Centers, the Lake of Rage and home. So... yeah...

Once I was in the Radio Tower the people that were taken hostage by Team Rocket looked really scared, but luckily the first Grunts weren't hard to beat. As I predicted, Beautifly and Bertha could easily finish off their Raticates, Zubats and Koffings with a Psybeam or two or Karate Chop respectively. At the third floor however there was a big locked door for which I need a Card Key. So up I go as I heard they kept the director hostage there. So no, it was a fraud that in fact was a Team Rocket Executive. With a team full of Koffing and a Weezing. I thought Beautifly would be useful here, but soon opted to go for Tesla instead. His resistance to Normal proofed to be very effective at taking Selfdestructs to the face.

So after that battle I got a Basement Key, apparently they kept the REAL director hostage somewhere in the underground. So I went there, and 3-4 steps in... Guess who showed up ???? yeah, that guy again. Talking about saving the world. Really? I was busy doing that already, so he decides to battle me, and I kicked he ass once again. He really doesn't learn does he?
So after that I had to go through a stupid puzzle to get to the real director who finally gave the Card Key to get to the top of the Radio Tower. So I went back there, opened that big door, knocked out Grunts and got myself into a boss battle, but again the combination of Bertha, Beautifly and Tesla was enough to free Goldenrod of Team Rocket once and for all. The director then gave me a Clear Bell which I can use for something in Next up: Blackthorn City!

Nuzlocke Day 13:
Went through the Ice Path and caught myself a Swinub named Porkchop. Once in Blackthorn I caught myself a Skarmory named WingBlade at Route 45 and a Teddiursa named Pooh at the Dark Cave. After that I challenged the Gym. And figured Clair is a total bitch. Both to fight and as a person. I brought Leviathan, Bud and Rocky in favor of Beautifly, Bertha and McBoss. The extra bulk, power and type effectiveness was much needed. Lucy almost died and Leviathan almost too, freaking DragonBreath... But okay, after that, instead of giving me a badge like any other Gym Leader Clair decides to be a sour loser and give me an extra challenge in the Dragon's Den, expecting me to fail. Showed her one. I won, got myself an Extreme Speed Dratini and my eighth Badge to give me access to the Pokémon League which will be my next stop. Called the Dratini Clair, just to rub it in.

Nuzlocke Day 14:
Went back home to drop off some money and because of Elm's call. The fucker did something useful for once, he gave me a Master Ball. That will be useful one day. But the Pokémon League first for which I had to cross Route 27 and 26. No capture there though, Leviathan killed the Quagsire and Sandslash... Did capture a Slowpoke named Dopey in the Tohjo Falls though. Used Victory Road for training, caching Spike, my Rhyhorn. And Beating ???? once again. I'm getting so tired of that guy by now. Training was successful to some degree. Most Pokémon ended up at a nice high level to take on the League. Mr.Sparkle however, he didn't survive thanks to Selfdestructing Gravelers. Though he didn't really die either btw. Somehow he transformed into a zombie. I suspect that the Team Rocket radio waves that made him evolve have something to do with that. He's useless in battle though, not understanding anything and just standing there taking hits. But he still is a very useful HM slave with Whirlpool, Waterfall, Surf and Strength.

But finally I made it to the league. I have no items to use other than my collection of Berries so I have to think carefully about the team I take with me. But think I made my mind up now. I'll use Fluffy for Will, Beautifly and Rocky for Koga, Beautifly and Mc.Boss for Bruno, Bertha for Karen and finally Bud for Lance. I think they should be able to do the trick...

Fun fact about Bud btw, just before I reached the League, Tully called. He found a Water Stone for me to evolve Bud into Cloyster. The timing couldn't have been better to get myself a good Ice-type.

Current team:
Fluffy, male Umbreon, lvl 50
ROCKY, male Onix, lvl 50
Beautifly, male Butterfree, lvl 50
McBoss, male Arcanine, lvl 50
Bertha, female Machoke, lvl 50
Bud, male Cloyster, lvl 50

In rotation:
Tesla, genderless Magneton, lvl 50
Lucy, female Haunter, lvl 50
Hawkeye, male Fearow, lvl 40
Melittin, male Beedrill, lvl 40
Leviathan, male Gyarados, lvl 50
Clair, female Dragonair, lvl 36

Boxed:
Balloon, female Igglybuff, lvl 5
EGGPKMN, male Togepi, lvl 5
Salazar, male Ekans, lvl 4
Vlad, male Zubat, lvl 5
Pixy, female Snubbull, lvl 10
Kiezel, male Geodude, lvl 15
Dawn, female Sudowoodo, lvl 20
Pjotr, female Yanma, lvl 12
Dominatrix, female Nidoran, lvl 12
Alice, female Aipom, lvl 10
LA, female Koffing, lvl 14
Mrs. Owl, female Noctowl, lvl 16
Octo, female Tentacool, lvl 22
Submarine, male Mantine, lvl 20
SHUCKIE, male Shuckle, lvl 15
BloodyMary, female Venonat, lvl 15
GRENADE!, genderless Voltorb, lvl 23
Porkchop, male Swinub, lvl 21
WingBlade, male Skarmory, lvl 27
Dopey, male Slowpoke, lvl 21
Spike, male Rhyhorn, lvl 32

R.I.P.
Splinter, female Rattata, lvl 7
B, genderless Unown, lvl 30
Brian, male Typhlosion, lvl 36
Mr.Sparkle, male Gyarados, lvl 40 (HM Zombie)
Old 09-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #286
deh74
Noted homosexual

Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke: Part 1-qwertyuiop

I decided one morning that I would do a pokemon journey so I went with my friend Barry to find a Professor from the next town over who would give us pokemon. Well we found him right outside of twinleaf town and he actually did give us pokemon. I was randomly assigned a Chimchar by the RNG Gods and Barry was assigned that girly Piplup pokemon. Then we had a battle and I kicked his butt. Oh yeah I named my Chimchar Charlie by the way so yeah.

After I beat Barry my Mom told me to go thank Rowan for giving me Charlie so I'm about to do that now...

Team:
Chimchar-Charlie
Level 6

PASBL
The Whistling Sound of Impending Doom.

deh74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #287
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

I've decided I'm going to Nuzlocke X once I figure out how to store all my current mons, be that either waiting for Pokémon Bank or trading my favourites to my brother temporarily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
SoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #288
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Double posting because fuck it. With my Hall-of-Famers, favourite caught mons, shiny Slowpoke, Mega Stones and Moltres safely stored, I began a Nuzlocke of Pokémon X...

Rules:
- Can only catch the first mon on each route
-- May catch shinies, but they are not to be used in battle/HM slaves under any circumstances.
- Faint = dead = into the box marked "Graveyard".
- All mons must be nicknamed.
- Duplicate Clause
- Trading may only be used for evolution purposes.
-- In-game trades, however, are fair game.

Part 1 - Beginning to Route 4
It's a simple start to the adventure. Didn't want to start with Froakie again, so I flipped a coin between Chespin and Fennekin, which came up Fennekin. Off I go with Efreet then, following in the footsteps of Undine the Froakie. I named myself Damian, because I am 12 years old and find being called "Big D" hilarious. Needless to say, my first capture is what I believe to be a set encounter with a Pidgey, 2 steps into the first patch of grass on Route 2. I capture him and attempt to name him McGraw, but an unfortunate typo dubs him McGraq.

... I dunno guys, I kind of like it. I get him up to level 6, and Efreet to 8 before going into Viridian Santalune Forest, where I pray for a Scatterbug or Caterpie. I get a Panpour instead, whom I dub Blind for his design's inspiration. I'd say "not bad", if his Scratch attack weren't pathetically weak, and he has no STAB move until level 10. That is dumb. Fortunately, I am able to take advantage of Shauna.

... Before anyone calls the police, by that I mean, I take advantage of her providing me with INFINITE HEALING, MOTHERFUCKER. Grind Blind and McGraq a little bit and exit the forest with them at level 9, and Efreet at level 10. I'm quite curious about what Route 3 will provide me with, maybe a Fletchling or Bunnelby? Please God, not a Bidoof.

You can see where this is going, right? Gnome the Dunsparce is added to my party, because the game decided to give me a break, and an easy "I win" button for Viola. Unfortunately, she has Run Away, so there's no Glare-Flinch trolling for me. On the whole, I feel confident in my team as is for taking on Viola, but just in case, I head out to Route 22 for some training, and I nab a Litleo named Raura there. I'm satisfied with Efreet for now, but I'm glad to have her as a backup.

Into Viola's Gym, where Dunsparce reigns supreme. Gnome positively steamrollouts the Gym Trainers, but I switch to McGraq and Efreet for Viola herself, since they probably need the EXP more. McGraq blows Surskit away, and Efreet shows Vivillon what happens when you play with fire. I was slightly worried about Infestation shenanigans, but Efreet's 3HKO with Ember seals the deal. On a bit of a high, I head out to Route 4, where I encounter and capture... A Ledyba. Sigh. I think I'm done for the evening.

Active Team
Efreet - Male Fennekin (level 14, Blaze) - Sassy Nature
Scratch, Flame Charge, Ember, Howl

McGraq (McGraw) - Male Pidgey (level 12, Keen Eye) - Gentle Nature
Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust

Blind - Male Panpour (level 10, Gluttony) - Hasty Nature
Scratch, Water Gun, Leer, Lick

Gnome - Female Dunsparce (level 11, Run Away) - Naughty Nature
Rage, Defense Curl, Rollout, Pursuit

Reserves
Raura - Female Litleo (level 6, Unnerve) - Brave Nature
Tackle, Leer, Ember

Sigh - Male Ledyba (level 8, Early Bird) - Timid Nature
Tackle, Supersonic

Graveyard
None
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 11-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #289
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Part 2 because apparently I'm the only person who uses this thread any more and people are recording X and Y Nuzlockes in the main playthrough thread.

Rules:
- Can only catch the first mon on each route
-- May catch shinies, but they are not to be used in battle/HM slaves under any circumstances.
- Faint = dead = into the box marked "Graveyard".
- All mons must be nicknamed.
- Duplicate Clause
- Trading may only be used for evolution purposes.
-- In-game trades, however, are fair game.
- EXP Share will be disabled unless I seriously need to grind.

Part 2 - Route 4 to Route 10
So when I left off, I'd suffered crushing disappointment by catching a Ledyba on Route 4. Believe me, Routes 5 and 6 were no better, getting that out of the way now. Bunnelby and Sentret? C'mon game. As a side note, the game then decided to troll me by never letting me run into a single one of these species on the rest of the routes and teasing me with what I could've had. But anyway, I've just skipped Lumiose City. Not much happened apart from the Sycamore battle, after which I obtain BRObasaur, whose species should not be a surprise. I also pick up a Water Stone for Blind, and grab some training in Restaurant Le Nah. With this and some training on Route 5, Efreet, McGraw and BRObasaur all evolve to their mid-stage forms: Braixen, Pidgeotto and Ivysaur respectively. Awesome.

At Camphrier Town, the most important thing is that BRObasaur gets capitalised and McGraq becomes McGraw as originally intended. NEXT.

Blah blah Parfum Palace and the Furfrou "puzzle" before the hardest fight in the earlygame: The Furfrou double battle on Route 6. Jesus this is scary. Fast physical tanks (thanks to Fur Coat) that can flinch you with Headbutt. Oh, and these bastards have Super Potions. Obviously. I go in expecting death, leading with Efreet and BRObasaur. Unfortunately for them, Sleep Powder and Leech Seed are awesome. BRObasaur doesn't do much direct damage, that's left to Efreet's Psybeam as I hope for confusion hax. It takes a few Potions, but we win with no casualties. Thank goodness.

After that, it's smooth sailing to Snorlax, who is added to the team summarily (nicknamed Mountal), and who proves her worth by curbstomping the Battle Chateau. I cross my fingers for Zubat in the Connecting Cave, and come out with a Meditite instead for some reason. I swear, this place is called Zubat Roost and yet I've NEVER encountered one in there. Oh well. Shame, I love Zubat.

Anyway, it's on to Route 8, where I capture Mimi the Zangoose. Man I'm getting a lot of Normal Types. At least this one is fast and strong, unlike Bunnelby and Sentret. Definitely worth keeping in reserve. Two other captures (and one resurrection) follow, granting me Coulomba the Helioptile, Proteglas the Cubone and Rex the Tyrunt from Route 9, Glittering Cave and the Jaw Fossil. I now decide to switch out my Dunsparce for Helioptile, for some more special offence, and because I want to try it out.

Bad decision. Midway through the Route 8 beach, I come up against a trainer with a Shellder, who I think I can take. Thunder Shock fails to OHKO, and it crits with a ridiculously powerful Icicle Spear for the kill. First blood to a fucking Shellder. McGraw revenges and we move on, retiring Coulomba before she could really shine.

However, here I hatch a dastardly scheme for her replacement. I fish up a Luvdisc named Scale in Cyllage City, but she's immediately traded away in the Pokémon Centre for some guy's Steelix, Thumper. Thumper joins the party and proceeds to solo Grant like nobody's business. Finishing the day's update is a trip out to Route 10, where I obtain a Hawlucha who beats McGraw in every single stat. Jesus. Depressing and awesome at the same time.

Active Team
Efreet@Amulet Coin - Male Braixen (level 22, Blaze) - Sassy Nature
Scratch, Psybeam, Ember, Howl
Efreet has been very much a go to mon whenever something scares the shit out of me, like the double battle Furfrou on Route 6. In the second half of this update, he fell a bit into disuse, but I suspect this won't last long.

McGraw - Male Pidgeotto (level 23, Keen Eye) - Gentle Nature
Return, Twister, Gust, Quick Attack
That STAB Return HURTS. McGraw has a certain knack for hitting hard and fast, but his stats are currently quite subpar, to the extent that the fresh Hawlucha I caught at the end of the update is superior to him in every stat apart from SpD. Debating replacing him, but he's staying for now.

Blind - Male Simipour (level 23, Gluttony) - Hasty Nature
Cut, Scald, Rock Smash, Bite
Blind has a lot of field utility, and had by far the slowest start of any of my party, but now that he has Scald and an evolution, he's become a powerhouse in his own right, though he's still super fragile...

Thumper - Female Steelix (level 23, Rock Head) - Impish Nature
Rock Tomb, Stealth Rock, Bulldoze, Gyro Ball
Very glad I'm allowing ingame trades, because goddamn this thing wrecks face, soloing Grant like nobody's business and gaining bonus exp for funsies. A fresh face on the team, and one I'm very glad to have.

Mountal - Female Snorlax (level 21, Immunity) - Sassy Nature
Strength, Yawn, Bulldoze, Lick
Another tank. Don't care. Mountal is doing her job, soaking up hits and one shotting small things with STAB Normal moves. Far from the MVP, but far from the LVP too.

BRObasaur - Male Ivysaur (level 24, Overgrow) - Bold Nature
Venoshock, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf
Kind of regretting not giving him PoisonPowder, but I'm so glad to have some kind of anti-Fairy weapon, and the Sleep Powder/Leech Seed combo is wonderful for disabling and draining Pokémon I'm afraid of (like the double battle Furfrou on Route 6).

Reserves
Raura - Female Litleo (level 12, Unnerve) - Brave Nature
Tackle, Headbutt, Ember, Work Up

Sigh - Male Ledyba (level 11, Early Bird) - Timid Nature
Tackle, Supersonic, Comet Punch

Bugs - Male Bunnelby (level 10, Pickup) - Lax Nature
Agility, Leer, Quick Attack, DoubleSlap

Gandhi - Male Meditite (level 13, Pure Power) - Hardy Nature
Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Detect

Backup - Male Sentret (level 10. Run Away) - Quiet Nature
Scratch, Foresight, Defense Curl, Quick Attack

Mimi - Female Zangoose (level 14, Immunity) - Bashful Nature
Leer, Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, Pursuit

Proteglas - Female Cubone (level 15, Rock Head) - Quiet Nature
Tail Whip, Bone Club, Headbutt, Leer

Rex - Male Tyrunt (level 20, Strong Jaw) - Mild Nature
Bide, Stealth Rock, Bite, Charm

Gnome - Female Dunsparce (level 21, Run Away) - Naughty Nature
Return, Yawn, AncientPower, Pursuit

Khali - Male Hawlucha (level 21, Unburden) - Naive Nature
Wing Attack, Roost, Aerial Ace, Encore

Graveyard
Coulomba - Female Helioptile (level 17, Sand Veil) - Mild Nature
Quick Attack, Thunder Shock, Charge, Mud Slap
Cause of death: Critical hit Icicle Spear from a trainer's Shellder on Route 8.

Any suggestions on my team build, or who I could switch in? Very much debating on whether or not to put in Zangoose, Tyrunt, Hawlucha and Cubone...
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 02-27-2014, 04:04 PM   #290
Roglef
Thunder Badge

Alright. Starting a Wonderlocke.

Rules:
1. Can only catch one Pokemon per route.
2. Must wondertrade said Pokemon as well as any received Pokemon from in game events
3. Must retrade any Pokemon not within 10 levels of this Pokemon.
4. Death, yadda yadda.

Currently:
My Chespin was traded for a level 4 Panpour=>lvl 10
My Pidgey was traded for a level 7 Flabčbč=>lvl 10
My Fletchling for a lvl 1 Drilbur => lvl 10
My Bidoof for a lvl 1 Duskull=> lvl 11
My Riolu for a lvl 1 ADAMANT Dratini.

This is my current party, no deaths. I saved after getting the Dratini in route 22. No gyms yet, but that needs to happen soon before level cap is reached for traded mon.

Last edited by Roglef; 02-27-2014 at 05:52 PM.
Roglef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:18 AM   #291
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
I started a Black Nuzlocke a couple days ago.

The rules:
One capture per route.
I may breed only one egg.
Gift Pokemon, event Pokemon, and gift eggs are free.
Fallen in battle = Dead. Boxed for records.
All Pokemon must be named with a fruit theme.
Doubles don't count as an encounter
No duplicates
- Addendum: If a Pokemon dies, it no longer counts toward the duplicate limit (for example, if I have a Roggenrola die, and my first encounter in a new area is a Roggenrola or Boldore, they count as a first encounter and can be the only Pokemon caught in that area)
Losing is all Pokemon dying. Blacking out is not losing if I have spare living Pokemon to use contained in the Box.

So, DelVino starts his journey. At his house, he and his two friends, Bianca and Cheren, are looking at a set of three Pokeballs. DelVino picks the cute little Tepig, Cheren grabs Oshawott, and Bianca takes the remaining Pokemon, a Snivy. Bianca and the Cneren got their first losses in their training careers at his hands. Afterwards, we met up with Professor Juniper. She gave me a PokeDex, and some PokeBalls. I nicknamed the little piggy Apple and went on my way.

Route 1 was pretty simple. I caught a Lillipup and named him Kiwi. He and Apple got some good experience before we went to Accumula town. Listened to a speech from a few people called Team Plasma. Meh. Some strange kid named N fought me, and lost. He talks really fast.

Route 2 blessed me with a Purrloin, who was named Currant. In Striation, I met up with Cheren, and beat him. I was advised about the potential of training in the Dreamyard, so I wen there. There's some cool folks there, and a one gave me a Pansage. Welcome to the team, Durian. With these four Pokemon I did some more training to prepare for the Gym.

The second Gym Trainer's Patrat selected Bide the same turn as Currant's Assist chose Bite, and his health was cut down past half. Not being able to rely on Assist's meager chance of grabbing up Bite again, I used Scratch and prayed to DOME for a KO. Unfortunately, his divine judgement was not on my side this time, and Currant died. I boxed him in the dead box, never to again see the light of day. With the help of Durian, I beat the Striatrion Gym and got the trio badge.

Then I helped Fennel. I helped save a Munna from Team Plasma, turns out they're liars and evil and stuff. Didn't see that coming. Afterwards, I looked around in the grass, maybe to find a Munna of my own. Instead, a female Patrat showed up. Caught her. Now what to name her? I'd name her Lemon, but that is a name I traditionally use for male Watchog. I decided to go lemon-related as an in-joke of sorts, and named her Meyer, because of Meyer Lemons. On Route 3, an Audino named Peach was caught and then deposited in Box 1. She'd be backup if I ever black out. In the cave, I caught a Woobat, named Grape. Into the box with Woobat as well. A decent backup if needed, but no place on my active team for a Woobat at the moment. Kiwi evolved.

I went to Nacrene, healed, and automatically went to the outside area of Pinwheel forest. DOME blessed me with a Sawk. No one died catching him, and, after some damage and paralysis, he was caught with my first Ultra Ball. Some training then took place. Apple evolved.

Currently doing some more training.

Badges: 1

Team:
Durian: Pansage Lv 16 (M)
Rash, Gluttony
Cut/Leech Seed/Lick/Vine Whip

Meyer: Patrat Lv 17 (F)
Lonely, Run Away
Tackle/Sand-Attack/Crunch/Detect

Apple: Tepig Lv 17 (M)
Lax, Blaze
Tackle/Tail Whip/Flame Charge/Rock Smash

Professor Plum: Sawk Lv 17 (M)
Docile, Inner Focus
Double Kick/Low Sweep/Focus Energy/Leer

Kiwi: Herdier Lv 17 (M)
Calm, Intimidate
Work Up/Take Down/Rock Smash/Bite

Box:
Grape: Woobat Lv 11 (F)

Dead:
Currant: Purrloin Lv 10 (M)
Died in Striation Gym.

Daycare:
Audino (F)
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:34 AM   #292
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Yes, I know, Doublepost bad, but I have many details.

I beat Lenora without incident. I deposited Kiwi because I had too many physical fighters and Meyer is already a Normal-type. She evolved and is quite good.

I caught a Sewaddle in Pinwheel Forest, named him Banana.

I lost Durian to a Bide in the forest. Plasma went down, I retrieved the Dragon Skull.

With Durian dead, I started training Banana. In Castelia, Apple kicked Bug. He single-handedly took out Burgh.

On the way to Nimbasa, Banana reached level 20, and evolved. Professor Plum died due to Swagger confusion and sandstorm. My first encounter on the Route was a Darumaka, who got knocked out before I could catch it. Damn sandstorm.

I caught a Liepard named Elderberry on Route 16, a Minccino named Peach on Route 5, and a Cottonee named Rambutan in Lostlorn Forest.

Banana fell in battle from a crit from a Basculin. Then Rambuta died, too, from a Bide. That's three of three Grasses I have lost.

Outside Desert Resort, I caught a Sandile, named him Desert Pear

I have not gone into Relic Castle yet, so I'm not sure what my luck will be there. I'm training Desert Pear so I can use him against Elesa.

EDIT: Grabbed up a Yamask in Relic Castle, named her Coconut, and DesertPear died to a Tranquil. Damn Air Cutter. Yamask is definitely on the team.

Badges: 3

Party:
Coconut: Yamask Lv 21 (M)
Lonely, Mummy
Haze/Night Shade/Hex/Will-O-Wisp

Meyer: Watchog Lv 25 (F)
Lonely, Illuminate
Return/Hypnosis/Crunch/Detect

Apple: Pignite Lv 27 (M)
Lax, Blaze
Grass Knot/Tail Whip/Flame Charge/Rock Smash

Box:
Kiwi: Herdier Lv 20 (M)
Grape: Woobat Lv 11 (F)
Peach: Minccino Lv 19 (F)
Elderberry: Liepard Lv 22 (F)

Dead:
Currant: Purrloin Lv 10 (M)
Durian: Pansage Lv 20 (M)
Prof. Plum: Sawk Lv 22 (M)
Banana: Swadloon Lv 22 (M)
Rambutan: Cottonee Lv 20 (M)
DesertPear: Sandile Lv 22 (M)

Daycare:
Audino

I think I have two peaches...

Last edited by Slash; 03-20-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:16 PM   #293
Heather
Naga's Voice

Myles' Quest

AND SO IT BEGINS, IN PEARL VERSION.

Myles' Quest for Blood commences!

Quick overview of the rules here:

Everything gets a nickname. Captures are counted once poke balls are obtained. Duplicates are fine. As for items, I'm going to need them, but no in battle use. Repels especially, Rotom FTW. Unless thats postgame? Anyway.

Mars and Gardenia will be viciously murdered. No exceptions. Starter is free choice. LET US BEGIN.

Late as it is, Myles descends from his room. Its time. Death, his friend, wants him, though. The impetuous youth slams into Myles as he opens the door. He wishes to go to the lake. It's on. But he forgot something, so we follow him inside.The pair's own search for a Red Gyarados is on.

Rowan and Dawn visiting the lake, just leaving. But they left a suitcase! Better return it...woah! Starly! Oh no! The suitcase has Pokeballs! Which do you take?

Myles siezes the right ball and throws it in a panic! A Piplup emerges...wearing a circlet!? Enjoy the characterization, but we have to fight!

Team: Piplup (no nick chance at the moment) Female, with some decebt HP IVs, 21 HP over the normal 20.)

Afterwards, Myles is made to explain what happened to Rowan himself, and Piplup is officially his, the female now named Lady Pengi. After a visit home, Myles must take the Parcel to Death! A small Bidoof runs out, confident in its ability. It is soundly caught, and named Kell. No, not a kill pun.

The team:
Lady Pengi: Piplup level 5
Kell: Bidoof Level 3.

After grinding, we go to route 203...

Death awaited us.

He remembered his scythe this time. We were felled. Starly battered us. Turtwig finished us. It is a tragic end.

FAILURE

Meanwhile, Attempt two can be found HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park

Last edited by Heather; 04-13-2014 at 08:12 PM.
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 01:22 AM   #294
Sneaze
Mrow?

So, having decided to put my Perfect Pokedex plans on hold for a while due to not getting very far and having poor motivation to play through Pokemon games if I set them down for more than a few days, I've decided to restart for now and do another attempt at a X Nuzlocke. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG. Expect posts somewhat regularly as I go through it. Hopefully it'll be just as wild a ride as last time and with a lot less me failing after two badges.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 02:05 AM   #295
Sneaze
Mrow?

X Nuzlocke - Chapter One

Beginning my sure to be rather grief filled adventure, I immediately am asked as to which type of genitalia I hide between my legs. Deciding that males don't get any nice choices in clothing, I do the Pretty Girl Rock, and proceed to name myself Quela. I wake up in my pyjamas, which Chrome doesn't recognize as a word due to not being the spelling used in 'MURICA, but I see little difference as I am clearly in France, so. I say goodbye to the pyjamas as I will never see them again, though I wish I could travel around catching Pokemon in my sleep wear, and put on my lovely dress and far less lovely hat. I immediately head out, dealing with a lecture from my mother about crap I don't care about, before meeting Calem and Shauna outside... only for them to immediately run away from me. RUDE! I chase the two all the way to the next town, which in the land of Pokemon takes less than a minute to walk to because the entire country is about the size of Rhode Island or something. Finally catching them, they argue about what to call me, before I shut them all up and tell them that Q will suffice. Recognizing me as their leader, I naturally get first pick from the Pokemon presented to us. And by I get to pick, I mean the RNG does, and it declares that I will be starting with a Fennekin. Everyone decides to ditch me again because they apparently have no manners and can't hold a conversation for more than a minute, and I'm told to go tell my mother I love her and will never see her again. ...and then Shauna decides she wants to fight me. My Fennekin laughs in the face of her Chespin because in X and Y starters automatically get a move of their type and Ember spam is hilarious, though apparently Vine Whip does about a third of Fennekin's health, which can only spell lovely things for the future. Winning, I take her lunch money like the mean bitch I am and run home to my mother... who is in the other town... which I get to in less than a minute. I come home and give my mom this letter from Sycamore. For some reason she immediately thinks it's a love letter. Like, why would it be? BACK OFF BITCH SYCAMORE IS MINE. Anyway, she gives me a map and then asks me if I know basic geography. I accidentally say no because I'm not really listening to a word she says, and so she rambles on yet longer. Joy. I proceed to leave only to be stopped by this stupid Rhyhorn who apparently only exists to show me that riding Pokemon is a thing, even though I only get to go a few steps in any given direction and not all over town, because reasons. I run back to the next town and immediately begin talking to strangers, because my mother was too busy riding Rhyhorn and letting birds wander around the house to teach me the basics of the world, though one of them is nice enough to give me a Potion so I guess I can't complain too much. I figure it might be a good idea to stock up on Pokeballs now, and thus do so, getting ten of them and a free Primier Ball because the shop clerk things I'm hot. ...what do you mean everyone gets the sale? No, that's just wrong stop telling lies. I try to leave town but this creepy old dude with a huge gut stops me as I try to cross the bridge. Like, ew, perv, leave me alone just because you spend your every waking hour not bathing doesn't mean I'll clean you off. He tells me something about tall grass and stuff popping out, which I can only assume is a really sick innuendo, before I immediately run away, still unsure where my mother went wrong in her parenting. Naturally, though, I immediately run into the grass on the outskirts of town and a little Pidgey pops out. Fennekin laughs at it for a second before I catch it. At least it's not some complete garbage Bug, I suppose. I walk a bit further and I run into Shauna and Calem doing their creepy under-aged thing. Trying to change the subject, Calem tries to show me how to catch a Pokemon, something I clearly already know since I just caught a Pidgey. But whatever. I'm a bit curious as to how this guy magically has fifty Pokeballs already, he probably stole them or something. What a jerk. Shauna shows how stupid she is by forgetting that Pokemon live in Pokeballs, and her boy toy sticks up for her and tells her how the world works, which is kind of sad since she'll be wandering it on her lonesome from here on out. Calem leaves, embarrased, while Shauna stands around with her finger up her nose, and I promptly continue along my way. I run into a couple more Pokemon here because the encounter rate is pretty hilariously high, and Fennekin manages to hit level 8. Right before I get into the woods some little kid comes up to me and says something about our eyes meeting. Like, whatever kid I wasn't even looking at you. The kid says his name is Austin and tries to attack me, like what is even up with all the people trying to fight me all the time? Can't I just peacefully go about my business? All the brat has is a Zigzagoon so I beat him up and find myself with yet more lunch money. Yay. Maybe if I beat up enough little kids I can buy myself a new hat. Moving on I go into the forest, and Shauna immediately catches up with me, saying she wants to follow me around for a while because I'm her new BFFAEAEAEAEAE after her boy toy Calem ditched her because she has no brains. She tells me she'll use her magic powers to heal my Pokemon whenever I want so I suppose I can let her wander around with me, but for now I stop to save and will pick back up later.

Current Team:
Fennekin lv.8 m
Pidgey lv.3 f

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:30 PM   #296
Roglef
Thunder Badge

Alright. Updating on my Wonderlocke. I played too much for a full update, so I'll just let you know what I have at the moment. I am in Reflection Cave.

I also tweaked the rules a bit. I reduced the level range I will accept to 5 over (10 leads to crazy power, far too much for the game), and I will accept any level below where I am, though I try to stick 5 levels on either side of my avg. pokemon lvl.

My team consists of-
Patata-lvl 33 Raticate
lvl. 33 Dragonair
Lvl. 33 Panpour
Lvl. 34 Trapinch
Lvl. 33 Excadrill
Lvl. 33 Honedge

My box contains

Guillotine, lvl. 18 Corphish,
Lvl 8 Budew
Lvl 21 Duskull
Lvl. 20 Aerodactyl
Quickin'-lvl. 25 Farfetched
Lvl. 20 Lileep
Lvl. 23 Carbink
Lvl. 36 Klefki
Lvl. 12 Vivillon (different look than normal)
Pandoe-Lvl. 27 Pancham
Lvl. 1 Froakie (protean)

And, God, I wish I could draw worth half a crap. I feel like a wonderlocke would be hilarious if drawn right

Roglef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:03 AM   #297
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Location: To the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
VOLT WHITE 2 EGGLOCKE - Let's Get It Started!

So, I have started a Volt White 2 Egglocke using the same .dsv file as the famous HoodlumScrafty. My Pokemon shall be decided purely by RNG and my first Pokémon was is a Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out and Double Kick. (Is Double Kick legal?)

I shall update this after each gym.
Old 06-15-2014, 03:44 PM   #298
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
So, I have started a Volt White 2 Egglocke using the same .dsv file as the famous HoodlumScrafty. My Pokemon shall be decided purely by RNG and my first Pokémon was is a Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out and Double Kick. (Is Double Kick legal?)

I shall update this after each gym.
Yeah, Double Kick's an egg move.

Also that monkey is a god. Both those punches are boosted to 90 base power and you have Fake Out. All you need is for him to survive to get Close Combat and your moveset's complete.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 03:48 PM   #299
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I don't think Fake Out will be all that amazing in Story Mode though. But yeah, to get a Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar with those moves by RNGing ... that's some lottery jackpot-winning luck you've got there. ;p DON'T LET THE CHIMCHAR DIE!
Old 06-15-2014, 08:45 PM   #300
Heather
Naga's Voice

>cue death by crit or OP Selfdestruct

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON