UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 07:11 AM   #40051
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Actually, now that I think about it, I think the most recent version of the rule was that a purified Shadow Pokemon got to keep all of the Shadow Moves it had already learned if it so chose, but have to follow the ordinary pokemon's path if it wants to learn any more afterwards. Stewie could still be rollin' in fear, if this is the case.

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Old 08-08-2017, 10:44 AM   #40052
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

That's actually for when you pay to stabilize a Shadow Pokémon, which is what Raves thought I'd do- basically, you pay 1,000 to have the Shadow Pokémon retain its appearance and Shadow moves, so it'll have all the appearance of still being a Shadow Pokémon, minus the drawbacks. And I'll admit such an option was tempting to me, but I wanted to show visually that Stewie is no longer an evil Shadow Pokémon, and that he's changed. I'll be RPing the purification at the end of The Final Stewie-line, as well as something else that I don't wanna spoil- oh, hell, y'know what? I'm starting to wonder, should I just get my new Secret Base going now, do the other thing I didn't want to spoil from the end of The Final Stewie-line, and just RP both things happening when we get to that point of that storyline? I'm kinda tempted to do just that. I've been avoiding RPing using a certain Pokémon in any free RP storylines that take place after the fight so there were no inconsistencies, and I kinda want to start RPing with it.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:36 PM   #40053
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, I've decided- if I get confirmation that it's allowed, I'm going to start up the thread for my new Secret Base, while leaving the previous one open as well for the sake of us getting to continue and wrap up The Final Stewie-line. Meanwhile, I will do the thing I've been hinting at right here in the TO, and RP it later on in the storyline when I actually intend for it to happen.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:49 PM   #40054
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Putting Atalanta, Boudicca, Spartacus, Odysseus and Trieu in Luxury balls (5/6)

Old 08-08-2017, 07:27 PM   #40055
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, using the six Luxury Balls I just purchased, transferring the following Pokémon into them and discarding their old Poké Balls in the process;

*Nagini the Arbok
*Myrtle the Banette
*Helena the Banette
*Norbert the Haxorus
*Aria the Roserade
*Selia the Munna

And as long as we're taking this as an opportunity to use items, my desire to actually RP with this Pokémon finally outweighs my desire to keep this aspect of The Final Stewie-line a secret. *holds up Fire Stone* Oh, Sunny...

Code:
What?  Vulpix is evolving!

...!!

Congratulations!  Your Vulpix evolved into Ninetales!

*Sunny learned Imprison!*

*Sunny learned Nasty Plot!*

*Sunny learned Flamethrower!*

*Sunny learned Quick Attack!*

*Sunny learned Confuse Ray!*

*Sunny learned Safeguard!*
Some of you may remember- I mentioned a desire to recolor Sunny so that evolution would not alter her color scheme. My intention was for the recolor to be confirmed in the Vulpix stage, and go into effect upon evolution into Ninetales, but the Boutique has yet to be opened, so I'm hoping this would be OK. Her evolution will be RP'd as part of The Final Stewie-line, as has been my plan for some time now. This is why I haven't been using Sunny, nor referring to her by her species name, in any storylines that chronologically take place after The Final Stewie-line.

(nicknames: Nagini=Arbok; Myrtle=Banette; Helena=Banette; Norbert=Haxorus; Aria=Roserade; Selia=Munna; Sunny=Ninetales
Old 08-08-2017, 07:57 PM   #40056
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Posers, the lot of ya.

I was using Luxury Balls before it was cool.

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 08-08-2017, 08:04 PM   #40057
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

It had actually been my intention to put Aria in a Luxury Ball since she was a Budew, but back then, they weren't so easy to come by. But yeah, the other five, I got no problem admitting that that's just pure jumping on the bandwagon. I did at least restrain myself from breaking the bank over Luxury Balls- I still got a lot of Move Tutor stays that I wanna be able to afford, and most, if not all of them, are gonna cost more than average. And I didn't put anything in a Luxury Ball that I didn't think suited the look of one.

I was honestly tempted to put Kyle in a Luxury Ball as well, because I consider him to have an extremely close bond with Keith, but I didn't want to get rid of the Level Ball I caught him in. Same reason Gemini and Mustard are still in their original Poké Ball- the ball itself has sentimental value to them and to Keith.

(nicknames: Aria=Roserade; Kyle=Heatmor; Gemini=Weezing; Mustard=Weezing's second head)
Old 08-08-2017, 08:08 PM   #40058
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

You're running that joke to the ground, Tate Seriously though, I'm not going to be joining the Luxury Crowd due to the way I would personally prefer to use them- the 15 Bond points are really a bonus as far as I'm concerned!

*Ahem* Congratz on the evolution, I guess? I understand it's not quite the way you wanted it to happen and I'm kinda holding that up right now, but it's certainly great to have it done. The Final Stewie-line has a way of messing with evolution plans, it seems! (Aren't Lv. - Moves fun, by the way?)

Old 08-08-2017, 08:28 PM   #40059
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
MM, I just have to ask: if you already mention what species each of your Pokemon is throughout your post either directly by name or by association with sprites... why bother then to type it out again at the end of your post? I mean, I would understand it if you only used the nickname throughout a post and nothing else, but I can't help but wonder whenever I see something like "Nagini, the Arbok ... (Nagini=Arbok, btw)".

::FB::WF::
Old 08-08-2017, 08:30 PM   #40060
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I generally only try to do that thing at the bottom for Pokémon I didn't mention by species. Sometimes I just derp and do it for everything I called by their nickname in that post even if I made it clear what species they are without really realizing it. I'll try and be more careful about that.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:13 AM   #40061
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
God damn MM, that base is bigger than mine. And I paid top plastic chip for that one too.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:50 PM   #40062
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Yeah, now that we're given complete freedom with Secret Bases, I pretty much just went all-out.

I'm currently editing my member post, changing all the Happiness Points and IQ listings to Bond, adding the moves I taught, and, oh, yeah, just made the big overhaul to Stewie's bio, as he's now purified. Rest assured, I have a list of his former Shadow moves saved, so I know what he should be able to use in The Final Stewie-line. Also gotta edit to reflect the fact that Sunny is now a Ninetales. Kind of a slow process, but it's getting done.

(nicknames: Stewie=Ledian)
Old 08-09-2017, 10:05 PM   #40063
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Remind me that I gotta work on the Bond stuff too. Taking care of everything that happened last week, actually.

Going off on vacation with CB visiting home for his own vacation kinda does that to you XP

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
Old 08-10-2017, 09:37 PM   #40064
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

*was not aware the CG Campaign had updated*

Whoops. Gotta get on that this weekend (assuming the deadline is midnight on August 12th?). Also need to figure out Bond stuff too. Hoo boy.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:35 AM   #40065
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

I'm currently working on my Visionary Glade thread! It's all just Latte and co. narrating parts of their lives. I'm also gonna use cafe food as titles (and a cafe menu for a list), because it's fun and I'm hungry 24/7.

Right now I'm working on Latte leading up to deciding to be a trainer. It's probably gonna be under breakfast food, but I haven't decided yet which one.

FB Profile | FB Wishlist
Old 08-13-2017, 04:43 AM   #40066
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Waffles!

Old 08-13-2017, 04:51 AM   #40067
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Waffles!
Truly, the only breakfast food that matters.

FB Profile | FB Wishlist
Old 08-13-2017, 10:09 AM   #40068
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Waffles!
*pulls some out of his oven*

*proudly passes them around* <3

Man, I should get on opening the Beachside Bakery. So much stuff to catch up on though. x.X Still need to figure out Bond stuff and everything. OTL

Oh, and speaking of which: Better get on picking up Blueberry's Birthday presents. ^^;
Old 08-13-2017, 10:17 AM   #40069
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mespritchaser View Post
Truly, the only breakfast food that matters.
But bacon!
Old 08-13-2017, 01:51 PM   #40070
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

You're all wrong. Sausages, that is where it's at.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 08-13-2017, 01:53 PM   #40071
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

*Sits in the corner with a large pile of freshly-baked fruit muffins* Y'all have fun wit yer scurvy!

Old 08-13-2017, 02:49 PM   #40072
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

By the way, CB, congrats on your new Alolan Geodude. Had an opportunity to go for one myself in Springtide Isle, but I think everyone here knows exactly why I passed it up, as well as just how beautifully doing so paid off for me. *hugs Aster*

Oh, and congrats to GS as well, for his soon-to-be-a-father Frillish has evolved into Jellicent!

(nicknames: Aster=Shiny Mareanie)
Old 08-13-2017, 03:26 PM   #40073
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
By the way, CB, congrats on your new Alolan Geodude. Had an opportunity to go for one myself in Springtide Isle, but I think everyone here knows exactly why I passed it up, as well as just how beautifully doing so paid off for me. *hugs Aster*

Oh, and congrats to GS as well, for his soon-to-be-a-father Frillish has evolved into Jellicent!

(nicknames: Aster=Shiny Mareanie)
Part of me wanted to try after either the Mareanie or the Wimpod, but I had an NPC that I made yeeeeeeeears ago whom happened to be a Geodude...granted, it wasn't Alolan Geodude but I didn't want to pass up the opportunity. I've already got a lot of development in mind for the Geodude as well.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 08-13-2017, 03:30 PM   #40074
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

With the new bond system I welcome my newest evolution to the team, little Laylee the now Swoobat! We're very happy to have her. I can't wait till my next friendship bond goes through for evolution.

Love, I don't want you to change
Take me far away / Let me go

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
fizzy bubbles last.fm steam carrd
Old 08-13-2017, 04:28 PM   #40075
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Useless trivia: The first Z-Move used in the CG goes to Jeri and his Alolan Vulpix lol

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out