UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 05:26 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Lapras All I want for Christmas....

is Meeewww.

Merry Christmas one and all, tis Arneclaus once again with some Christmas cheer and Christmas beer *Chugs*

We have give-aways, we have gifts and we have more gifts.

From me, we have a bunch of new TCG Cards ready and waiting for you, to get this started out i'm giving you all a TCG pass which you can redeem at the TCG Corner for either one of these

Choose Chespin—Show Your Strength!
Start your adventure in the Kalos region with the Grass-type Pokémon Chespin and this 60-card ready-to-play deck! With spikes, toughness, and resilient Grass-type moves, this new deck is perfect for the small but fierce competitor who never gives up! With quiet strength, it grows and grows to outperform and outlast the competition! Plant the seeds of your future victory—start with the Chespin deck!

Choose Fennekin—Burn Up the Opposition!
Start your adventure in the Kalos region with the Fire-type Pokémon Fennekin and this 60-card ready-to-play deck! This new deck unlocks a world of exciting Pokémon battles and gives you the head start you need to battle and win in the Pokémon Trading Card Game! As a Fire-type deck, the Fennekin deck is full of powerful moves—grab it and blaze your path to victory!

Choose Froakie—One Easy Hop to Victory!
Start your adventure in the Kalos region with the Water-type Pokémon Froakie and this 60-card ready-to-play deck! This new deck leaps over the competition with Froakie’s unexpected powers, including all the shifting speed and thrilling moves that Water-type Pokémon are famous for! Move like a roaring river and carve your channel to victory— grab the Froakie deck and get ready to play!

The TCG pass will also allow you to choose any TWO currently avalible booster packs.

Last edited by Arnold; 12-25-2015 at 05:36 AM.
Old 12-25-2015, 07:21 AM   #2
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Lapras Merry Christmas Everyone

"Welcome to my Christmas song. I'd like to thank you for the year. So I'm sending you this Christmas card. To say it's nice to have you here."

It soon comes around before you know it. Its Chriiiiisttmmasss!!!
Now I know there are a lot of good boys and girls out there and here at Fizzy Bubbles we have been checking our lists not once, but twice.
We have gifts for everyone to enjoy at this special time of year so go ahead and open them!

You may collect from me the following:

1x Super Pass (Expires 28/12/15).
1x Christmas Candy (Raises Ice Type Pokémon 2 Levels, all other Pokémon 1 Level. Is the equivalent of 1 Candy if banked).
1x Christmas Pokeball (Has Magical Properties associated with some Pokémon).
1x Mince Pie (Gives 2 Levels to the Pokémon who eats it, expires 01/01/16)
1x Christmas Dragonair Plushie (When squeezed gifts the owner with 1x Dragon Gem and 3x Royal Gummi's. Returns to a regular plushie afterwards).
1x Egg Nog Bonbon (Teaches Round when eaten (with a Pokémon compatible with the move. Please link to pokedex when teaching. Expires 01/01/16).

And I shall conclude with my favourite Christmas Song:

"Snow is falling, all around me,
People splaying, having fun,
'Tis the season, of love and understanding,
Merry Christmas Everyone"

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 12-25-2015 at 06:18 PM.
Old 12-25-2015, 03:25 PM   #3
enchantress
Queen of the Night

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

In keeping with the festive mood I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season.

This Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2.
This Cranberry Juice will help your Pokémon to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
This Cranberry Memory Berry will help your Pokémon learn four egg or relearned moves.
This Cranberry Pokéblock will raise two of your Pokémon's contest stats by 20 each.

And last but far from least (be sure to use wisely):-
A hearty Cranberry Vodka teaching Firestream (Fire)
This Cranberry Vodka makes the users throat burn so badly that they hiccup, expelling a fiery stream of molten hot bubbles.
Oddly enough, the effect is so impressive that the Pokémon remembers how to perform the move without having to drink the vodka again.
For approximately five seconds, the user forcefully spits out a stream of fiery, molten hot bubbles dealing very good damage at a constant rate.
A slightly less powerful version of Flamethrower, yet the odds of being burned when the bubbles "pop" painfully on the opponent's skin
is increased by approximately 20% due to the intensity of the heat trapped inside each bubble.
Contest Category: Beauty
Contest Effect: Appeals last in the next turn.
Appeal points
Jam Points

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful day!

The Vokda can be stored until ready to use but all other items expire
on 28th December 2015 so please be sure to use them on or before that date.
Old 12-25-2015, 06:27 PM   #4
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
is Meeewww.

Merry Christmas one and all, tis Arneclaus once again with some Christmas cheer and Christmas beer *Chugs*

From me, we have a bunch of new TCG Cards ready and waiting for you, to get this started out i'm giving you all a TCG pass which you can redeem at the TCG Corner for either one of these

Start your adventure in the Kalos region with the Grass-type Pokémon Chespin and this 60-card ready-to-play deck! With spikes, toughness, and resilient Grass-type moves, this new deck is perfect for the small but fierce competitor who never gives up! With quiet strength, it grows and grows to outperform and outlast the competition! Plant the seeds of your future victory—start with the Chespin deck!

Start your adventure in the Kalos region with the Fire-type Pokémon Fennekin and this 60-card ready-to-play deck! This new deck unlocks a world of exciting Pokémon battles and gives you the head start you need to battle and win in the Pokémon Trading Card Game! As a Fire-type deck, the Fennekin deck is full of powerful moves—grab it and blaze your path to victory!

Start your adventure in the Kalos region with the Water-type Pokémon Froakie and this 60-card ready-to-play deck! This new deck leaps over the competition with Froakie’s unexpected powers, including all the shifting speed and thrilling moves that Water-type Pokémon are famous for! Move like a roaring river and carve your channel to victory— grab the Froakie deck and get ready to play!

The TCG pass will also allow you to choose any TWO currently avalible booster packs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
"Welcome to my Christmas song. I'd like to thank you for the year. So I'm sending you this Christmas card. To say it's nice to have you here."

Now I know there are a lot of good boys and girls out there and here at Fizzy Bubbles we have been checking our lists not once, but twice.
We have gifts for everyone to enjoy at this special time of year so go ahead and open them!

1x Christmas Candy (Raises Ice Type Pokémon 2 Levels, all other Pokémon 1 Level. Is the equivalent of 1 Candy if banked).
1x Christmas Dragonair Plushie (When squeezed gifts the owner with 1x Dragon Gem and 3x Royal Gummi's. Returns to a regular plushie afterwards).
1x Egg Nog Bonbon (Teaches Round when eaten, expires 01/01/16).

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

In keeping with the festive mood I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season.

This Cranberry Juice will help your Pokémon to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
This Cranberry Memory Berry will help your Pokémon learn four egg or relearned moves.
This Cranberry Pokéblock will raise two of your Pokémon's contest stats by 20 each.

This Cranberry Vodka makes the users throat burn so badly that they hiccup, expelling a fiery stream of molten hot bubbles.
Oddly enough, the effect is so impressive that the Pokémon remembers how to perform the move without having to drink the vodka again.
For approximately five seconds, the user forcefully spits out a stream of fiery, molten hot bubbles dealing very good damage at a constant rate.
A slightly less powerful version of Flamethrower, yet the odds of being burned when the bubbles "pop" painfully on the opponent's skin
is increased by approximately 20% due to the intensity of the heat trapped inside each bubble.
Appeal points
Jam Points

Well, after much turkey and fine dining, it is fine to have some extra treats.

Picking up the following consumables and using them as follows:

~x1 Mince Pie, to be fed to my level 3 Horsea taking him to level 5.
~x1 Cranberry, also going to Horsea taking him to level 7.
~x1 Eggnog Bonbon, going to my Starly who learns Round.
~x1 Cranberry Juice, going to my Honchkrow teaching him the Egg Move Psycho Shift.
~x1 Cranberry Memory Berry, going to my Starly teaching her the Egg Moves Roost, Detect, Revenge and Foresight.
~x1 Christmas Dragonair Plushie, obtaining it, a Dragon Gem and 3 Royal Gummis.

Taking the following with me for use elsewhere:

x1 TCG Pass, good for one Kalos Starter deck and 2 booster packs.
x1 Super Pass.
x1 Christmas Ball.
x1 Christmas Candy.
x1 Cranberry Pokeblock.
x1 Cranberry Vodka (teaches Firestream).

Thank yer all kindly and merriment to all.
Old 12-25-2015, 08:24 PM   #5
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
is Meeewww.

Quote:

1x Egg Nog Bonbon (Teaches Round when eaten (with a Pokémon compatible with the move. Please link to pokedex when teaching. Expires 01/01/16).

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Merry Christmas everyone! Here's to surviving long enough to see the end of the year.

Picking up:
x1 TCG Pass
x1 Super Pass
x1 Christmas Candy to feed to my Snorunt, raising her from Lv.1 to Lv.3.
x1 Christmas Pokeball
x1 Mince Pie to feed to my West Shellos, raising him from Lv.23 to Lv.25.
x1 Christmas Dragonair Plushie
x1 Egg Nog Bonbon for my Poochyena to dig into, teaching him Round.
x1 Cranberry for my Seviper to sink his fangs into, raising him from Lv.12 to Lv.14.
x1 Cranberry Juice for my Zangoose to chow down on, teaching her MT Thunder Wave.
x1 Cranberry Memory Berry for my Zorua to snatch for herself, teaching her EMs Captivate, Copycat, Extrasensory, and Sucker Punch.
x1 Cranberry Pokeblock
x1 Cranberry Vodka

Thanks for these great gifts!
Old 12-25-2015, 10:53 PM   #6
Toyo
hail

Spoiler: show
Quote:
is Meeewww.

Quote:

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Claiming:
x1 TCG Pass
x1 Super Pass
x1 Christmas Pokeball
x1 Mince Pie
x1 Cranberry
x1 Christmas Candy
x1 Cranberry Juice
x1 Cranberry Memory Berry
x1 Eggnog Bonbon
x1 Cranberry Vodka

Anything else I'm gonna pass on because it probably won't go to use.

Mince Pie and Christmas Candy go to Buizel to go from 17 to 20, Cranberry goes to Shuckle to go from 15 to 17.

I'll use everything else later, Merry Christmas and thank you!
Old 12-25-2015, 11:06 PM   #7
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
is Meeewww.

Quote:

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Picking up all of the quoted items. Will edit post once I get to a computer. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

EDIT: Alright, so this edit comes to us three months later ... Thanks, Tess! Let's formally list what goodies we walked away with this Christmas. (Not going to list the items which already expired, although I've opted to leave the original quotations above intact.)

x1 Super Pass
x1 Christmas PokéBall
x1 Cranberry Vodka

Last edited by Talon87; 03-21-2016 at 09:10 PM. Reason: edited in a formal list of what I successfully picked up, courtesy of enchantress
Old 12-25-2015, 11:19 PM   #8
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
is Meeewww.

Quote:

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Merry Christmas! Look at all these lovely presents!

Picking up:
1x TCG Pass
1x Super Pass
1x Christmas Candy (Feeding Iorek the Cubchoo this Christmas Candy to raise him from level 1 to level 3)
1x Christmas Pokeball
1x Mince Pie (Feeding Argath the Carvanha this Mince Pie to raise him from level 59 to level 61)
1x Christmas Dragonair Plushie
1x Egg Nog Bonbon
1x Cranberry (Feeding Argath the Carvanha this Cranberry to raise him from level 61 to level 63)
1x Cranberry Juice
1x Cranberry Memory Berry
1x Cranberry Pokéblock
1x Cranberry Vodka

Thank you very much for these wonderful presents!

Last edited by Itzatrap; 12-26-2015 at 12:23 AM.
Old 12-26-2015, 12:51 AM   #9
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
is Meeewww.

Quote:

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Merry Christmas Fizzby!

Collecting some wonderful presents!

From Arnold:
- TCG Pass

From Arc_Angel:
- Super Pass
- Christmas Candy
- Christmas Pokeball
- Mince Pie
- Christmas Dragonair Plushie
- Egg Nog Bonbon

From enchantress
- Cranberry
- Cranberry Juice
- Cranberry Memory Berry
- Cranberry Pokeblock
- Cranberry Vodka

Now to use some of my presents.
I feed my Christmas Candy to my Sneasel, raising his level from 5 to 7.
I feed the Mince Pie to my Heracross, raising his level from 33 to 35. *Heracross learns Close Combat.*
I give the Dragonair Plushie to my Teddiursa to hug, because she’s so good at it. Collecting the Dragon Gem and 3 Royal Gummis that appeared.
I feed the Egg Nog Bonbon to my Woobat. *Woobat learns Round.
I feed the Cranberry to my Torkoal, raising his level from 32 to 34. *Torkoal learns Flamethrower.*
I feed the Cranberry Vodka to my Sandile. *Sandile learns Firestream.*

Taking a little more time on the Cranberry Memory Berry and Cranberry Juice, because it took me all night to figure out whom I was giving this lot to. Leaving with the rest.

Oh, and while I’m here –
Giving/Using the Magical Snowflake to my Sneasel. *Sneasel learns Ice Barrier.*
I will also feed the Roasted Chestnut to my Sewaddle, raising her level from 13 to 16. *Sewaddle learns Razor Leaf.*

I want a Mew, too (not to be confused with Mewtwo)!
Old 12-26-2015, 04:03 AM   #10
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:
is Meeewww.

Quote:

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Claiming:
1x TCG Pass
1x Super Pass
1x Christmas Candy
1x Christmas Pokeball
1x Mince Pie
1x Egg Nog Bonbon
1x Cranberry
1x Cranberry Juice
1x Cranberry Memory Berry
1x Cranberry Pokéblock
1x Cranberry Vodka

Using:
Feeding Christmas Candy to my Spheal, raising her from Lv. 29 to Lv. 31.

Hugging the Christmas Dragonair Plushie to get 1x Dragon Gem and 3x Royal Gummi.

Feeding Mince Pie and Cranberry to my Sewaddle, raising him from Lv. 11 to Lv. 15.

Feeding Egg Nog Bonbon to my Shroomish, teaching her Round.

Feeding Cranberry Juice to my Poochyena, teaching him EM Play Rough.

Feeding Cranberry Memory Berry to Pumpkaboo, teaching her EMs Trick, Foul Play, Synthesis, and Spite.

Leaving with the following:
1x TCG Pass
1x Super Pass
1x Christmas Pokeball
1x Dragon Gem
3x Royal Gummi
1x Cranberry Pokéblock
1x Cranberry Vodka
Old 12-26-2015, 07:24 AM   #11
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
is Meeewww.

Quote:

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Picking up these Christmas presents, thank you.

x1 Trading Card Palace Pass for some awesome new cards.
x1 Super Pass to help make up for the past several Mondays I've missed :/
x1 Christmas Candy for my Smoochum, raising her from Lv.18 to Lv.20.
x1 2015 Christmas Ball for my memorabilia collection.
x1 Mince Pie for my Litwick, raising her from Lv.23 to Lv.25.
x1 Magical Christmas Dragonair Plushie; Stashing the Dragon Gem for now, feeding the 3 Royal Gummis to my Dragonair, Crystal, raising her IQ from 51-54, and storing the now non-magical plushie with my growing plush collection.
x1 Egg Nog Bonbon for my Lapras, teaching her TM Round.
x1 Cranberry for my Beldum, raising him from Lv.18 to Lv.20, and evolving him into Metang.
x1 Cranberry Juice for Metang, teaching him MT Gravity.
x1 Cranberry Memory Berry for my Darumaka, teaching him EM's Hammer Arm, Sleep Talk, Take Down, and Yawn.
x1 Cranberry Pokéblock (raises two contest stats by 20 each) for later use.
x1 Cranberry Vodka (teaches CM Firestream) to save for a special occasion.

Merry Christmas :)

Last edited by enchantress; 12-28-2015 at 07:56 AM.
Old 12-26-2015, 09:15 AM   #12
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
is Meeewww.

Quote:

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

*tosses away a broken drill*

Feeding a Cranberry, Mince Pie and Christmas Candy to Luke the Spheal, raising him from Lv.32 to Lv.38.
Feeding a Cranberry Memory Berry and Cranberry Juice to Larxene the Cacturne, teaching her the Egg Moves Belch, Fell Stinger, Rototiller and Switcheroo, and the MT move Worry Seed.
Feeding Luke the Spheal an Eggnog Bonbon, teaching him Round.

Picking up:
x1 Christmas PokeBall
x1 Cranberry PokeBlock
x1 Cranberry Vodka
x1 Super Pass
x1 TCG Pass
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records