UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Old 10-30-2021, 05:32 PM   #251
Lil'twick
Ghost Rule

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiza View Post
Oops. I already used mine a few days ago thinking the rule was the same as the recent Move Tutor XMs. Since I haven't used the move or the Pokemon yet, can I still edit the Record Keeping post I made?
Once an item is officially notated as used it is used (i.e in the pickup thread, in the Record Keeping Thread, or in an RP setting/Gym Sign-up). If we make an exception here, it will cause the community to try and push for more and more exceptions for other things down the line.

If I had to leave to disappear and leave this world behind, no matter-
All I'd need is your smile
And I wouldn't even mind

Credit goes to Daisy~

Hawke | Leo

Lil'twick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 02:01 PM   #252
Sneaze
Diamonds 20% Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiza View Post
Oops. I already used mine a few days ago thinking the rule was the same as the recent Move Tutor XMs. Since I haven't used the move or the Pokemon yet, can I still edit the Record Keeping post I made?
Mods have decided to rescind Leo's statement above on this. As the clarification on this item was made on Discord and not transferred over to UPN at the time, we will allow Saiza to change the move as a one-time thing.

Note that we are only doing this as an extreme circumstance situation and won't be allowing further changes, however, we are also promising to make strides to increase clarity for these sorts of items during their creation as well as making any rulings made on the Discord visible directly on the forums to prevent this sort of issue going forward.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kuno
How do I even edit my signature?
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 03:54 AM   #253
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Woah, not expecting this at all. Thank you guys! I'll be sure to ask before using stuff too, to avoid you future headaches... ^^"
I'll edit the post and hold on to the Pyukumuku Plushie for 2 more weeks when a special someone is due to hatch! Sorry again for hassle and I'll take more care going forward.
Saiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 11:51 AM   #254
Lil'twick
Ghost Rule

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Mods have decided to rescind Leo's statement above on this. As the clarification on this item was made on Discord and not transferred over to UPN at the time, we will allow Saiza to change the move as a one-time thing.

Note that we are only doing this as an extreme circumstance situation and won't be allowing further changes, however, we are also promising to make strides to increase clarity for these sorts of items during their creation as well as making any rulings made on the Discord visible directly on the forums to prevent this sort of issue going forward.
Adding some clarification here that it was agreed on for no further changes or mistaken edits for future items as well. Not just for this event. Clarifications will be posted to the forums as soon as they are raised by the community regardless of medium, so if you have any doubts about something please ask here first before using it.

If I had to leave to disappear and leave this world behind, no matter-
All I'd need is your smile
And I wouldn't even mind

Credit goes to Daisy~

Hawke | Leo

Lil'twick is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles