Old 07-30-2017, 12:19 AM   #40026
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

I just want one more adoption before I focus on getting all my lv.1s caught up

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
Old 07-30-2017, 12:56 AM   #40027
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

I've finished making ~100 word character bios for my Pokemon!!!! It's something I put off for a reeeeeeally long time and when I did it I realized I enjoyed it, and it really helps me think about how they'd act in my RP posts.

FB Profile | FB Wishlist
Old 07-30-2017, 01:02 AM   #40028
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Just in case no one's told you yet, we don't need to use the PC anymore. Pokemon can also be simultaneously used in shops and zones. :P

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 07-30-2017, 01:25 AM   #40029
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Just in case no one's told you yet, we don't need to use the PC anymore. Pokemon can also be simultaneously used in shops and zones. :P
Ah, the simultaneous part I've known for quite a while. But the PC, YAS! NICE! Thank you for this!!!!

FB Profile | FB Wishlist
Old 07-30-2017, 10:51 PM   #40030
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, picked up Eon, who learned Flamethrower, dropped her right back off to learn Thunderbolt. And over at the Daycare, picked up Godric and Rowena, they both grew to level 23 and learned Chip Away. Elliott went back in the Daycare now, along with Aster.

(nicknames: Eon=Shiny Eevee; Godric=Nidoking; Rowena=Nidoqueen; Elliott=Binacle; Aster=Shiny Mareanie)
Old 07-31-2017, 06:07 AM   #40031
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Dropped off Dahyun the Skitty for my first Daycare experience at UPN! She'll be there 2 weeks. I think she's too young to go on adventures, so I want to level her up before she can.

FB Profile | FB Wishlist
Old 08-01-2017, 07:27 AM   #40032
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

FORMERLY KUKUEE; NOW KUʻIKAHI!

In case anyone was wondering what my Monday entailed...

: Waak!

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 08-01-2017, 05:47 PM   #40033
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

'Grats tate
Edit: my dad fixed my computer and he's gonna try to drop it off tomarrow

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 08-03-2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:42 PM   #40034
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

First off, glad your computer's fixed, kawaii. And congrats, not only to Tate on Kukuee's- excuse me, Kuʻikahi's evolution, but also to EpicSquirtle, as her Eevee has recently evolved into Jolteon!

Now then, as it's now Monday in FB time, I got shop stuffs done! Another Rare Candy belongs to me. Elliott has hit level 4, learning Water Gun in the process, while Aster just reached level 11. And Eon has learned Thunderbolt! She's going right back into learn yet another new move, once the Bank is updated so I can pay for her stay, of course. Oh- and another shop's seeing use from me for the next two weeks- Severus and Fatale are the latest couple to grace the Hatchery with their presence.

(nicknames: Elliott=Binacle; Aster=Shiny Mareanie; Eon=Shiny Eevee; Severus=Dustox; Fatale=Shiny Beautifly)
Old 08-06-2017, 06:59 PM   #40035
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Well, congratz on being the first person to use the new Breeding Center twice! If you keep getting shinies at normal odds, then sure you'll get another and annoy Gavin with these increased ones?

As for me, I've got a couple obvious moves to make once I start actually doing my Moday Monotony: pick up a candy and drop my freshly hatched (by morningstar, not me) grubbin at the Daycare Center. Recent occurrences have made it so that I'm obligated to grace the Move Tutor with my presence at last, though I'm not sure what I'm gonna have taught yet. Might want to get that cleared up soon, no?

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Old 08-06-2017, 07:02 PM   #40036
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post
Well, congratz on being the first person to use the new Breeding Center twice! If you keep getting shinies at normal odds, then sure you'll get another and annoy Gavin with these increased ones?

As for me, I've got a couple obvious moves to make once I start actually doing my Moday Monotony: pick up a candy and drop my freshly hatched (by morningstar, not me) grubbin at the Daycare Center. Recent occurrences have made it so that I'm obligated to grace the Move Tutor with my presence at last, though I'm not sure what I'm gonna have taught yet. Might want to get that cleared up soon, no?
Actually not the first, even if only by a matter of hours- GS dropped off his Gardevoir and Frillish earlier today, and he'd previously bred his pair of Arbok.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:04 PM   #40037
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Huh. That is entirely my bad.

Old 08-06-2017, 10:07 PM   #40038
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Yeah, I can be a sneaky person at times, like my Mareep evolving into a Flaaffy without anyone noticing. Anyway, yay Flaaffy~ <3

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 08-06-2017, 10:39 PM   #40039
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

...I can't believe I didn't realize that. I even read that Visionary Glade post, too! I think I was thrown off a bit by the fact that all the other evolutions featured in there had happened previously and just hadn't yet been RP'd, and I erroneously believed Conis's evolution fell under that heading. But yeah, congrats on Conis's evolution!
Old 08-07-2017, 04:21 PM   #40040
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Well, the bond mechanic's official now. Excuse me while I see how much salt I can procure from MM's tears when he realises how much work it'll take to sort his entire team's bond numbers.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:29 PM   #40041
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Well, the bond mechanic's official now. Excuse me while I see how much salt I can procure from MM's tears when he realises how much work it'll take to sort his entire team's bond numbers.
Already thought of that long beforehand, so I made sure to work out the numbers before the system went active to prevent such salt. The only real work I gotta do at this point is compile all the necessary links. Oh, and decide on Egg/MT moves for a bunch of my Pokémon.

EDIT: Moves have been decided. Currently compiling all the necessary links. For the most part, this isn't a problem- my careful record-keeping with my profile is paying off beautifully here- the only real holdup is digging out all the links for the zone replies in which my Pokémon saw use. Luckily, in the aforementioned planning stage I thought to at least keep track of which ones were used where, so at least I don't have to go scouring every zone I've ever posted in after the Fizzbylution.

EDIT II: Oh dear Arceus almighty. I just got to the part where I gotta link to all the times I've had Meowth out in zones. And he's the Pikachu to my Ash- it'd be easier to link to the zone replies in which Meowth isn't present! Looks like Raves is getting that salt after all.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 08-07-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:13 PM   #40042
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, cool, Bond's a thing now. Glad I prepared for this, shouldn't take me that long to get this post together...

*FIVE HOURS LATER...*

*pant* *pant* *gasp* WHAT YEAR IS THIS?!

But yeah, finally got that post done. Even with my prior preparations, just compiling all the links I needed, not to mention deciding on the various moves to be taught, it made the whole thing rather time consuming. I'd actually had the necessary links for Stewie worked out beforehand, though, so that was something at the very least.

Speaking of Stewie, naturally, he is to still be treated as a Shadow Pokémon for the purposes of The Final Stewie-line. Chronologically, his purification doesn't take place until after the fight.

(nicknames: Stewie=Ledian)
Old 08-07-2017, 09:18 PM   #40043
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

You went in friggin' did it. How many years has it been? Eh, who cares- I thought you would never purify the bug!

Personally, it took around an hour and a half for me to do my Bond stuff (counting the time I spent chatting on Discord, I guess), but... I only have 9 pokemon to my name, so it was only natural that it didn't take too long!

Old 08-07-2017, 09:24 PM   #40044
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Apologies if this alters anyone's calculations in any way, but after discussing it with Marion and Emi, while Luxury Balls will give a flat rate of +15 Bond, Friend Balls and Agate Balls will give +2 Bond per each zone reply the pokemon is used in.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 08-07-2017, 09:38 PM   #40045
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

This does affect one of my calculations, and not by very much, so it's not a big edit to make, but it's pretty infuriating- instead of having max Bond, my Kakuna now has 48 Bond.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:49 AM   #40046
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Yesterday was my first day of senior year in uni!!! I have a full load for the semester, including research, plus officer duties in my extracurriculars. But I'll be writing a lot, both for uni and Fizzby, so this should be interesting.

FB Profile | FB Wishlist
Old 08-08-2017, 05:09 AM   #40047
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by mespritchaser View Post
Yesterday was my first day of senior year in uni!!! I have a full load for the semester, including research, plus officer duties in my extracurriculars. But I'll be writing a lot, both for uni and Fizzby, so this should be interesting.
I am also technically inside my last year of uni! Have 5 courses this semester (one of which is a field course in Vanuatu at the end of the year and another is 4 weeks of teaching placement), then just 1 course at the next year and my 8-10 week teaching placement and I am done! (after what will be 6 and a half years.....)

Old 08-08-2017, 05:31 AM   #40048
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
I am also technically inside my last year of uni! Have 5 courses this semester (one of which is a field course in Vanuatu at the end of the year and another is 4 weeks of teaching placement), then just 1 course at the next year and my 8-10 week teaching placement and I am done! (after what will be 6 and a half years.....)
Neat! That's a lot of weeks for teaching placement, though I guess it's better to prepare you for the real thing.

As for me, since I'm mostly done with my majors (I'm in computer science), I have more electives/gen ed classes. I plan to take French next semester (which is my last, hopefully!). Also, I just recently finished my internship in a tech company, which was super fun.

FB Profile | FB Wishlist
Old 08-08-2017, 05:45 AM   #40049
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Eh it isn't really that bad, I already work at a school 3 days a week, I just can't wait to get up in front and run the show again haha.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:00 AM   #40050
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
It's funny, I would have vouched for you being the sort to pay for stabilisation for Stewie.

Unruly Premonition.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out