UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 10-30-2020, 07:29 PM   #76
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
[color="lightblue"]
  • Rewards
  • 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Hyper Voice
  • x3 Chilan Berries
  • +5 Levels to participating Pokemon (x5 Rare Candies is participating Pokemon is level 100)

Collecting this stuff.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 03:58 PM   #77
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:

Gigantamax Wish Eevee
★★★★★

Health Gauge: 0%
Shields Up: 0

Raid Challengers:
  • Zelphon, Drakloak: 244 HP (-2 Def, -1 Sp. Def)
  • Gary, Falinks: 108 HP
  • TKF, Machoke: 300 HP (-1 Def)
  • Leo, Raichu: 400 HP (-1 Def)
  • Raves, Lunatone: 400 HP (Fully Recovered)
  • Sneaze, Dusknoir: 400 HP (-1 Def,-1 Sp. Def)
  • Emp, Inkay: 300 HP (Fully Recovered)
  • Med, Aron: 300 HP

The raiders give one final push, and the Gigantamx Eevee falls. The giant, fluffy Pokemon shrinks into a condensed amount of energy, before bursting into a brilliant red light. The Gigantamax energy rushes into one of Rylie's Pokeballs, granting his Eevee the power of Gigantamax. A band then falls into his hands. The well then emits a red light, and the trainers begin being showered in gifts. Once that was done, however the well sat still. It was waiting until the next piece would be dropped in.
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Rewards
  • 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Hyper Voice
  • x3 Chilan Berries
  • +5 Levels to participating Pokemon (x5 Rare Candies is participating Pokemon is level 100)
Claiming the above, thanks.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 09:09 AM   #78
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:

Gigantamax Wish Eevee
★★★★★

The raiders give one final push, and the Gigantamx Eevee falls. The giant, fluffy Pokemon shrinks into a condensed amount of energy, before bursting into a brilliant red light. The Gigantamax energy rushes into one of Rylie's Pokeballs, granting his Eevee the power of Gigantamax. A band then falls into his hands. The well then emits a red light, and the trainers begin being showered in gifts. Once that was done, however the well sat still. It was waiting until the next piece would be dropped in.
  • Rewards
  • 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Hyper Voice
  • x3 Chilan Berries

Max Raid Log: Entry #1

The research notes I had requested from Macro Cosmos were able to pinpoint the source of the Dynamax Phenomenon in Galar to the presence of a single creature slumbering beneath the lands of Galar, Fizzytopia is quite far from their and the beast is currently confined within their borders as well; it seems unlikely that the recent rash of massive pokemon is directly related.

That's a study for the long term, however; in the short term, I need to perform my duty as a Fizzytopian Trainer and help calm some of the affected pokemon; it is unlikely that many escaped cases would as amicable as the undefeated hatterene turned out to be. In truth, I was concerned as to whether my pokemon were fit for the task; thankfully, another Trainer had chosen to use an imported relic known as a Wishing Star to summon a "Gigantamax" eevee within a controlled setting this month.

Eevee may be well known for their great potential, but it takes a human hand to bring it out without having it evolve and limit its potential that way; as such, it proved to be the perfect dummy to test Aron's capabilities against. As it turns out, she is just as capable at leveraging her immense physical force against gargantuan foes as she is at doing so on the training grounds! Despite falling in battle at one point, she was still able to dish out massive damage despite her lack of combat experience!

As impressive as Aron's results were, though, I nonetheless feel a bit disappointed- not with her, but with the circumstances that prevented her from using her other natural talents; neither her ferocious defiance in the face of diversity nor her aggressive massages had come into play, despite the Evolution Pokemon getting Paralyzed during the Raid. She seemed to be unhappy when the infamous shields arose before she could take advantage of the condition as well, but has since come to take it in stride, and even evolved from the experience. Perhaps I should do something similar.

The next Raid or two will likely involve another member of my current party, since they all could use some firsthand experience if I am to develop any sort of expertise on the matter. Even this initially-playful eevee had put up a genuine fight, so it would be reasonable to assume that more naturally vicious species would be more stressful to go up against. Those pokemon are the ones that will help me begin my studies in earnest, so taking the time to prepare shall prove quite helpful indeed.

--End of log

~ ~ ~

OOC: Picking up these goodies real quick.

*Gathered 50 Watts!
*Obtained TR Hyper Voice!*
*Obtained Chilan Berry x3!*

*Aron was elevated from Lv. 28 to Lv. 33!*
*Aron learned Rock Slide!*
*Aron learned Metal Sound!*
*What? Aron is evolving!
...Congratulations! Your Aron evolved into Lairon!*

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 10:27 PM   #79
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:

Gigantamax Wish Eevee
★★★★★

Health Gauge: 0%
Shields Up: 0

Raid Challengers:
  • Zelphon, Drakloak: 244 HP (-2 Def, -1 Sp. Def)
  • Gary, Falinks: 108 HP
  • TKF, Machoke: 300 HP (-1 Def)
  • Leo, Raichu: 400 HP (-1 Def)
  • Raves, Lunatone: 400 HP (Fully Recovered)
  • Sneaze, Dusknoir: 400 HP (-1 Def,-1 Sp. Def)
  • Emp, Inkay: 300 HP (Fully Recovered)
  • Med, Aron: 300 HP

Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Rewards
  • 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Hyper Voice
  • x3 Chilan Berries

For Zelphon, he may present the Pokemon that will be receiving the Power of Gigantamax
It will be able to Gigantamax in future raids
It will be given a Gigantaband that only it can hold.
I present this Eevee, same as I place him in a Gingerbread Ball

Claimed!

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League